JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Mirrorcle World

Author Topic: Official CFL Thread  (Read 92812 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Official CFL Thread
« Reply #340 on: November 21, 2011, 12:38:20 AM »
Bombers are going to the big game BABY!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2011, 06:56:34 AM »
looks like its going to be a great grey cup match. LOL eskimoes

Offline Tom Green

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: November 21, 2011, 07:33:39 AM »
JPHIP PEG SHEETY CRU! WILL BE AT THE GREY CUP BABY

LAST PLAY OF THE GAME

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:21:54 PM by Tom Green »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2011, 02:39:28 AM »
HOLY SHIT FUCK NICE!!! DRINK IT UP!  :jphip:

REPRAZENT! Lookin good PEG SHEETY CRU! :grin:

What a way to close out Canad Inn stadium!! Beat dem Lions, fuckin made Ricky Ray so gay  :tama-mad: Buck Pierce and SWAGGAVILLE in for some sweet justice! I'll be reppin in my GOLD DAIGONG 69 jersey baby!

Boo Nickelback for us XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #344 on: November 27, 2011, 08:52:23 PM »
LET'S GO BOMBERS, LET'S GO!!!

*clap clap*

LET'S GO BOMBERS, LET'S GO!!!

*clap clap*

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
DAIGONG GOTCHA BACK!!! GO BLUEBOMBERS GO!! :jphip:

Beat dem fuckin Lions. lol I was getting my flu shot yest and the nurse was like "Cheering for BC is BLASPHEMY!" I'm like "Nurse! I wanna fuck you right now!"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #346 on: November 28, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »
Halftime.  Still hangin' in there! :thumbsup

Stadium announcer said "Everyone please remain seated because Nicleback's gonna rock the house!!!"

And of course, as soon as that was said, every third person got up to go for a piss break.
:wahaha:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #347 on: November 28, 2011, 02:37:11 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: just in time for dinner, JFC! SHOUT OUTS TO SOOCHIE and DEAN too in BC Place, get PLASTERED!! :jphip:

ALL DEM two minute breaks is killin the Lions MOMENTUM!! Bring it BIG BLUE!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #348 on: November 28, 2011, 03:27:26 AM »
4th quarter, and to be honest, it's not looking that promising for the Blue & Gold. :(

Tell you who IS happy though, is the guy that just one 50/50. They annoinced the winner will be taking home over $87000!
 :shocked

EDIT:
Well, sometimes it just wasn't meant to be. Sadly, there will be no joy in Swaggerville. Hard to complain though, as we just got outplayed, plain and simple. Lions played a helluva game, and they've had a helluva season. They turned themselves around from a really shitty start of the season, working their asses off game in and game out. They definitely came here to win it in front of their home crowd, and that's just what they did. Congrats to them and props to the city of Vancouver for doing an awesome job of hosting this weekend's festivities. :cheers
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:17:43 AM by JFC »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #349 on: November 28, 2011, 06:12:01 AM »
^ HEY! MAD PROPS TO U BROTHA for updating us. btw were you posting via ur phone?? Tell me how :lol:

Tough loss but hey. I'm glad the Bombers didn't roll the fuck over. Just a few plays and it coulda been a lot closer. Just gotta say: Buck Pierce = CLASS ACT!! Props to BC, Lulay kept getting back up just waaaay too much firepower. ONLY in the CFL can you have an 0-5 team bounce back like that. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #350 on: November 28, 2011, 06:35:05 AM »
yo you guys at vancouver and no holla at your boy? sons i am disappoint!

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #351 on: November 28, 2011, 06:45:45 AM »
I would have hollered, Muggy. I would have hollered. Good game, Lulay is a beast. Arland Bruce is good, but I can't stand that we let him go in 2003 or whenever the fuck it was cuz Charles Roberts was better. Or, I think that's why we let him go. Oh well.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #353 on: November 30, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »
Sorry Moog. Total brainfart on my part.
:doh:

btw were you posting via ur phone?? Tell me how :lol:
Stadium had a good WI-FI connection.
 :thumbsup

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #354 on: December 13, 2011, 07:23:44 AM »
OH WTF?!?!?
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

ARGONAUTS ACQUIRE QUARTERBACK RAY FROM ESKIMOS
THE CANADIAN PRESS | 12/12/2011 8:59:35 PM

The Edmonton Eskimos traded away the face of their franchise Monday, gambling that their future is brighter with better Canadian talent and a quarterback who can beat a team with his legs.

The Eskimos sent nine-year veteran Ricky Ray to Toronto for fellow quarterback Steven Jyles, Canadian kicker Grant Shaw and the Argonauts first pick -- No. 2 overall -- in the 2012 CFL Canadian College Draft.

"We're getting younger at quarterback, a mobility component and emphasis on Canadian content," Eskimos GM Eric Tillman said at a news conference at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton.

Tillman said it was difficult to deal Ray, but noted the quarterback is 32 years old and Toronto was determined in its pursuit. Tillman added the Argos not only initiated trade talks but twice sweetened the pot, prompting the Eskimos to begin asking some hard questions about their offence.

Tillman said while Ray has made his mark in the CFL with pinpoint accuracy on short-to-medium passes -- Ray has a career completion average exceeding 66 per cent -- he and coach Kavis Reed want to stretch opposing defences more in 2012.

"When (the defence) has to honour the perimeter, it puts pressure on the defensive ends and defensive backs and opens up some inside running lanes," Tillman said. "So from a style standpoint, where we're trying to go in the long term this is a step (in that direction)."

Ray wasn't immediately available for comment. The Argos will officially introduce their newest addition Wednesday morning in Toronto.

"I would like to thank the Edmonton Eskimos and their fans for nine years of good memories and for giving me the opportunity to play for such a good organization and win a couple of championships," Ray said in a statement.

Reed said Ray was "disappointed" to be leaving Edmonton but understood the nature of the deal. Reed added he's onside with Tillman's decision.

"As a coach you always look at the big picture and what's right for this locker-room and this football team," said Reed. "I believe the pieces we'll be getting will in the long term probably make us a better football team."

But it's hard to not feel Toronto got the better of the deal. The Argos certainly got the best player in Ray, who is not only a proven commodity having thrown for over 4,500 yards six times in his career but is also very durable, having missed just six regular-season games over nine CFL seasons.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=382540

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #355 on: December 13, 2011, 07:48:24 AM »
^^ lol I was wondering if y'all used the tapatalk app.

You fuckers all need to come to Edmonton to cheer on Ricky Ray and the 2012 Grey Cup CHAMPS!!!!

oh wait....traded  :shocked

:banghead: well all the whiners should be happy, every bad game they called for Jason Maas to start even tho he's rocking the clipboard.

Thanks Frito Ray!! It was always fun to see him flip out linebackers when he got out the pocket. Truly unappreciated in this town that's fo sho. Two Grey Cups. All he does is WIN!!

oh whops, JFC beat me bro. I was ranting and shedding manly tears for Ricky. Well, I txt'd KT as soon as I heard. :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #356 on: December 14, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
It's official folks. Peg Sheety now has THE lamest-sounding name for a footbal stadium.
Blue Bombers To Call “Investors Group Field” Home
2011-12-14

The Winnipeg Football Club and Investors Group are pleased to announce they have reached a 12-year agreement to name the new sports and entertainment venue being constructed on the campus of the University of Manitoba, Investors Group Field. Investors Group Field will be home to one of the CFL’s most historic franchises, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, as well as the CIS’ University of Manitoba Bisons.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.bluebombers.com/article/blue-bombers-to-call-investors-group-field-home
:mon suspect:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2012, 04:05:49 AM »
Burris, Glenn swap teams
By: Staff Writer | Posted: 01/3/2012 1:00 AM

Henry Burris is Hamilton-bound.

The Calgary Stampeders dealt the veteran quarterback to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Monday night in a three-player deal, according to league sources requesting anonymity.

In return, the Stampeders receive quarterback Kevin Glenn, an 11-year veteran who spent the last three seasons with Hamilton. They also get offensive lineman Mark Dewit, a Calgary native who played his college football at the University of Calgary, and future considerations.

Officials with the Stampeders offered no comment on the trade and the Ticats did not immediately respond to questions from The Canadian Press. There was also no mention of the deal on Burris’s website.

But Glenn tweeted on Sunday: "NEW & EXCITING THINGS IN MY FUTURE!! CAN’T WAIT" The deal ends months of speculation regarding Burris’s future in Calgary after losing his starting job to backup Drew Tate late last season. But it became crystal clear last week that the six-foot-two, 219-pound Burris’s days in Alberta were numbered after the Stampeders signed Tate to a longterm contract extension.

Calgary finished tied with B.C. and Edmonton for the CFL’s best record at 11-7. But the Stampeders were relegated to third in the West Division after losing the season series to the Lions and Eskimos, then ended the campaign with a 33-19 semifinal loss to the Esks.

The 36-year-old Burris, the CFL’s outstanding player in 2010, was in his second stint with the Stampeders and spent a total of nine seasons there. He is Calgary’s all-time leader in passing yards (32,171), touchdowns (233) and completions (2,167).

— The Canadian Press
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/burris-glenn-swap-teams-136579388.html

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #358 on: February 05, 2012, 11:56:15 AM »
^ Jobbing DOT COM Arena still ranks as the stupidest :lol: BUT HEY! CFL QB carousel continues, man I was listening to Damon Allen on the radio (he back for some health food shit he pushing) and he's like YEAH. Eskimos building the culture of the running QB in the Hams, Dunnigans, Moons, himself :P We'll see....just get a reject from the NFL like Donavn McNabb lol give us some answers Kavis Reed!!

Ex-CFL QB 'Todd Marinovich Project' getting some run, dude was like shooting it up during BC Lion games DAMN! shit is DEEP:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #359 on: February 05, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
^
Dude's still alive? Honestly, I thought he would've OD'd on something by now.
:O

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Mirrorcle World