JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Heartbeat

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 111796 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 [04/15]
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2012, 04:48:15 PM »
You know, I'm still greatly amused that all this shit happened because of one remote control :lol: :lol:
These girls really know how to spice up their own lives :banana: :pepper: They can all be stranded on an island for one year and still keep themselves well-entertained :grin:

Mayuyu should continue to grope Yukirin so that more shit happens. *trolling mode to the MAX* :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. I was half-expecting Mayuyu to wake up sleeping beauty by groping her unconscious body.

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2012, 05:29:35 PM »
ooh ahh! it has been updated! BANZAI!  XD

SO THATS WHAT YOU MEANT BY ATTENDING A FUNERAL! nice trick you did there  :thumbup
KNEW IT ! YUKI CANT DIE! but wow at the failed devices made by sae and miichan D: and erena died! *gasp*
rena nearly turned super saiyan and kamehameha-ed sae into the wall !! (omg what am i talking about...sleep deprivation is getting to me)
the guilt is totally eating them alive :( and those bruises takamina and sae got from these two deadly sisters are totally not gonna go away any time soon....

thanks for the update!  :yawn: time for bed for me.....adios!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2012, 09:19:57 PM »
your meanie... aww i like the .ittle atsumina...

poor yukirin..

sae and miichan need a punishment

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2012, 11:54:58 PM »
Fuhhh...! You really caught me there, Karo chan! I was really afraid if Yukirin is gonna die  :bleed eyes:

Anyway, nice story! I like your plot!  :inlove: And somehow I was really waiting for the moment where Yukirin will punish Mayuyu.. But you ruined it with that heart-throbbing moments..  :panic: Huihh.. It was really hard for me to breath while reading.. Nevertheless, I love this story! And I love you, Karo-sensei!  :heart: :love:

Please update sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn  :bow: :bow:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2012, 12:56:31 AM »
At first I was like  :ptam-hbk: nooo not Yukirin!
And then I was a little relieved when Miichan said that it was some kind of a tranquillizer gun. But Rena got really angry and now we know who she was. So it was poor Erepyon that died  :ptam-cry:

Because of Miichan&Sae's failing invention I was really really worried if Yukirin will wake up or not...
Now we also see Rena's wrath poor Sae.  :badluck:

Yukirin woke up I'm relieved  :sweat: but that tranquillizer thing really hurt Yukirin.  :cry:
So it was Miichan&Sae's mistake who made Rena&Yukirin sweep out the entire mafia family(Yasagune)
and it turned out to not be them and now Asahi died  :banghead: I feel sorry for the royal family. No grudge against Sae and Miichan either because they also felt guilty...

But the culprit might be the one that killed Jurinas family too?!
*runs in circle and tripped this fic is too much! there's action! Drama! Love! more action!
*faints

Can't wait for your next update!
By the way I was rereading your fic yesterday( good fics should be read more than once&to refresh my memory of the past fic) so I noticed that you trolled us twice! First Takamina& then Yukirin.... :rofl: pretty please don't let anyone in the Rappapa or the Royal family die for real in this fic after your trolling twice my heart can't take it LoL

Anyway thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

and sorry for my fail English...
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2012, 07:31:53 AM »
Ugh. Sekai-san and you are totally trolling your readers. </3 In a good way though.
Seriously, you're just made me go "asldk;as. T AT" in your previous chapter. And now
this chapter you just got me off my butt and finally I made a new account, after my long
hiatus mode, just to comment your stories. OTL along with the others.... when I get the
time to comment. ; AA; anyways aside from that. Love how your story is flowing. <3
You're not that much of an amateur. You're doing just fine, honestly. ~ :"D It's all about
keep a steady pace and improving as you go. Don't sweat about it too much about it. <3
You're still keeping us on the ball, I think? .___. ;;; Along with the other authors too. :"D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:14:22 PM by altoids »

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2012, 01:40:15 AM »
Yeay! A new chapter~
I love it so muuuuccch!!

Yukirin didn't die!! (Is she?)
And you gave us the reason why rena n yukirin turn into angel of death, also the royal family member that died.
Eventhough erepyon's death is too cruel.. :'(
She's too innocent to died at such a young age.

BUT are you going to add another character from graduated members? #hopingMaiMaiInThisStoryToo. :p
So far, there's meetan, maachan, and erepyon. ㅋㅋㅋ

Punish mayuyu~ if you're going to make MaYuki, but if it's turn out a Rena-Yuki pairing, idk what to do. ㅋㅋㅋ

For the punishment.. How about mayuyu getting whipped by yuki #MeAndMyCorruptedMind #mendol since asahi & hinata show up in this story. Eventhough they died now. ==", at least there are miichan and nyannyan ㅋㅋㅋ

I'll waiting for another suprise~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
OMG! I really thought that she was definitively dead lol that kind of thing is not good for my heart rofl
Poor Erepyon T_T I hope when the family will find those bastard they will have what they deserve

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 2 [04/22]
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2012, 10:01:13 AM »
@Sieka: Ahahaha, the moment I updated mine and the page was returned to the fanfic page, I was surprised that it was right after yours! Really coincidence! And yeah...You're too good of a troll. I'm still an amatuer at trolling, I think. Ahahahaha~ As for W Matsui being a pair, time will take care of that! Ahaha. ^^ And it's fine if you don't want to change your way of calling me. Just let me call you Sieka-san and things will be even! ^^

@Seigus: It's really hilarious to have all of this start because of a stupid remote. And I can't believe that it all ended with Karma punishing the wrong person! It shouldn't be Yukirin, it should be Mayuyu! But then.... Yukirin DID take the remote from Mayuyu, so I think Karma got it right? Ahahaha. And if they were to be stuck on an island...Wouldn't they all die? Because the deadly sisters will be with them, and they have no where to run to? LOL.

@Pandah: Ahaha, fooled you guys eh? And you should sleep well, Pan-chan~ (can I call you that? You should recommend me some names you want me to call you with. ^^) You might really look like a panda! with eyebags and all.  :lol:

@Haruko: In time, Haruko-san. In time, they will be punished.  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@lollita90: Well, everyone WAS expecting for a punishment. But I, a trolling amatuer author, decided to surprise you all with near-death! Bwuahahahahahah~  :twisted: And here's your update! I'm sorry  :nervous about the late update. My stupid internet trolled me.

@Megumi: I really wanted to choose someone else, because I liked Erepyon. But...she graduated, and it's like my way of 'graduating' in the Mafia. Lol? And thank you for the compliments. It's because of you and the other readers that led me to thinking of such a plot. Without you, I wouldn't be able to make these. So, you guys are the best!  :twothumbs  :thumbsup

@altoids: And yay~ I made you make an account!!! Now a lurker has been born as a commenter/author! YAY~! I love your story by the way! It has YukiRena in it!!!

@bochang: Bochang-ssi, Yukirin is still alive. ^^ She just died because her heart stopped pumping (because of the electric bullet) but she re-lived! And Maimai? Hmm~ Not very familiar with her, but i saw her in AKBingo, so...let me think of something...maybe.

Anzai48: And Anzai-san...you do know that I'm a sadist right? And those I really like (like Mayuki, W Matsui) will suffer? ahahaha~ So...death shall be unexpected for any of these characters~ I like twists. XP  And what do you mean a long to go? You can right a scene like that anytime! I really had a hard time writing that, and I still think that it's amatuerish. And I'm glad that you like the interaction. Makes me happy that I made them sisters. ^^ Your question shall be answered soon. A LONG soon. Ahahaha~

@kahem: Oh, I assure you kahem-san. The informant (moi~) is doing her 'very' best in finding the culprit.

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update! :kneelbow: I blame my stupid internet! I actually had this chapter ready about a day after I updated R.A.Y, but the internet decided to troll me. *sigh* Anyway, even though I wrote this a few days ago....It's a bit shorter than usual. So yeah...I apologize for that.

Chapter 21 Part 3

The sun’s rays entered through the small opening of the curtains, and lightened up the whole room. As time passed on, the sun’s rays grew brighter and lengthened until the beds that was located at the end of the room. The blinding ray of light shone upon a sleeping girl’s face, making her frown and turn her head to the side as she tried to prevent herself from getting blinded by the light.

Turning, she let out a groan and opened her right eye. Seeing several white moving around, she closed it and opened both of her eyes. She blinked them several times when the white specs decreased but not completely disappeared.

Heaving a sigh, she sat up and closed her eyes before opening them up once again after a few seconds. When she did, she no longer could see the white specs and looked around the room. Her gaze immediately moved to the other bed beside her, and found its bed sheets folded neatly.

Frowning, she sighed and stretched her arms as she got up from the bed. When she was standing up, she bent her body and reached for her feet as she yawned. Sighing, she looked at the bed once again and started folding her bed sheets. Then wearing her dog slippers, she started heading for the door.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Feeling hungry and craving for some breakfast, she walked into the dining hall and found some of the older Akiba girls having their breakfast. She walked straight towards the refrigerator and took out a carton of milk to drink along with whatever breakfast her roommate made for her.

“What are you still doing here?” a voice asked and she turned, finding herself staring back at Acchan.

She arched an eyebrow and walked to the table, taking a sit on one of the unoccupied seats. When the older girl repeated her question to, she answered back with a question. “What do you mean?”

“Yeah, Jurina.” Takamina piped in, before taking a bite out of her toast. “What are you still doing here?”

She looked at the two girls and looked at them with a questioning expression, before sighing and ignoring them. If they were going to play some kind of game with her early in the morning, she would just have to pretend that she was hearing none of it. As she ignored the two girls who were now speaking to her, she started looking for her potion of food.

When she wasn’t able to find it, she turned to everyone else on the table and asked. “Where’s my food?”

Everyone looked at each other before looking at the breakfast they were eating, before looking back at Jurina and shrugging their shoulders. When Jurina sighed and tried looking for it again, Tomochin spoke up.

“What food?” She asked Jurina as she took a bite out of her apple.

Jurina sighed, and crossed her arms before looking at the older girl. She pointed at her seat, and said with an annoyed voice. “The food that Rena made for me.”

“Rena never made food for you.” Sayaka informed her, before peeling her orange and drinking her tea.

“What?”

Jurina put her hands on her hips. “Then, has she eaten?”

“Yeah, she already did.” Mariko nodded as she sipped her cup of coffee.

Yuko mumbled some words that Jurina couldn’t understand, making Haruna pat her back after hitting her on the head. Swallowing the pancakes she chewed, Yuko then cleared her throat before speaking in a voice that was much clearer and understandable than before. “She also went out with her sisters.”

“Along with Anna and Mayuyu, chiyuu~” Tomo~mi added, as she took a bite out of the strawberries she had in hand.

Jurina stood up, and started taking out a cereal box from one of the cupboards— the one that Meetan and Maachan always made sure to stack up with food, just in case there were no food to eat— as she asked them. “Where were they going?”

“School.” The eight girls said in unison as Jurina sat down and started eating the food.

“Oh, school.”

Jurina nodded in understanding as she continued eating, before taking a sip from the milk she poured for herself. A few seconds passed, before her eyes widened in realization and placed the spoon in her left hand onto the table as she spit out the milk in her mouth.

The word ‘school’ has been finally processed by her brain, making her stare at the eight girls in horror. Seeing the horror on the youngest girl’s eyes made everyone look at her in question, before seeing her eyes quickly darting from the eight of them and onto the clock nailed to the wall.

“School!” she cried out, before wolfing down the remaining cereal in her bowl.

The eight girls looked at her and shrugged their shoulders, before turning to each other as realization dawned upon them. Their eyes were wide, and they were looking at each other in horror. Turning to the youngest girl in the room, they started sweating nervously and gulped their food down.

“I can’t believe she never woke me up!” Jurina cried, before standing from her table and ran out of the room, leaving the used bowl and utensil on the table.

When everyone was sure that the young girl was out of ear’s shot, they looked at each other and smacked their own foreheads. They didn’t remember about Rena’s reminder, which was to wake up Jurina an hour after she has left!

Shrugging her shoulders as she continued to watch everyone else smacks their foreheads continuously, Mariko told them. “Well, she’s rushing now. She won’t be late anymore.”

The others nodded their heads in agreement, before returning to their food. Several minutes passed, until they heard Jurina running down the stairs with her bag and messy clothes. They heard a cry of pain, before hearing the young girl cursing about hitting her foot at a metallic pole in the living room.

“Argh!” they heard her cry out once more, before speaking out angrily. “I’ve missed three periods of classes!”

“I hate you Rena-chan!” she cried, before a hard slamming of the door was heard.

They heard the garage doors getting opened, followed suit by the sound of a motorcycle screeching. Silence followed, and everyone coughed as their eyes darted from side to side as they tried to avert their eyes from locking with one another. Guilt was in all of their faces and eyes.

“So…” Yuko cleared her throat, before locking eyes with everyone else. “…Who’s going to tell Rena that we forget to wake Jurina up?”

No one spoke a word, and silence began to fill up the whole room. The deafening silence was killing them and their ears, but no one wanted to face the wrath of one of the sisters, seeing how the middle sister hurted one of her own Family members.

After several minutes have passed, one of the members could no longer take the deafening silence and stood up. Everyone turned to her, and their faces formed a smile…That was until she crossed her arms and frowned at them.

“Who was the one told by Rena to wake up Jurina?” Tomochin asked, feeling annoyed that even SHE was feeling guilty when she wasn’t supposed to be. “She should be the one to face the music!”

“You were told by Rena, chiyuu~” Tomo~mi told her, as she tilted her head to the side.

Tomochin’s eyes widened, and she looked away. “I’m not the only one!” She turned to everyone, before pointing at each and one of them as she cried.

“In fact, all of you have been told by Rena to wake up Jurina!”

It’s amazing how not one remembered to wake up Jurina, when there’s eight of us. Sayaka thought to herself, as she dropped a sweat.

Yuko sighed, before standing up as she placed both of her hands on the table. “Guess that all of us should start with writing our wills.”

“I’m going to write mine now, chiyuu~” Tomo~mi said, before standing up and skipping to the library.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

She groaned and hit her head against the table once the teacher left the room. The school bell rang, signaling the students for their lunch. Everyone in the room, except for her, stood up and started to go out to eat at the cafeteria. When she no longer heard the sound of footsteps, she lifted her head up and looked around.

Two girls were still in their seats, looking at her with arched eyebrows. Sighing, she stood up and sat down next to them. The two girls started to take out their own packed lunch, making Jurina hit her head in realization about forgetting her lunch box made by Rena at the mansion.

Groaning, she hit her head against the table once more. The two girls looked at each other, before tapping Jurina on the shoulders. The youngest girl in the room looked up at the other two, and found them smiling at her as they gave her some of their proportions.

“Here.” Kuumin said as she handed Jurina the cover of her bento, which they had put the food on.

Jurina mumbled, as she took out the chopsticks in her bag— which she was fortunate to not have forgotten. “Thanks.”

“Why were you so late, anyways?” Anna asked, as she ate a squid.

Jurina swallowed her food before answering the girl. “Rena didn’t wake me up.”

“But oneechan told everyone else to wake you up.” Kuumin told her as she took ate a spoonful of rice. “She had to go early this morning to help a friend.”

“Well, no one woke me up.” Jurina grumbled as she stuck one of the chopsticks into the rice. “And why were you two so early anyway?”

“We had classroom and library duty.” The two replied in unison.

Jurina sighed, and leaned her chin against her palm as she started poking her chopsticks at the remaining food. The other two looked at her before nonchalantly eating their food, thinking that Jurina wanted to keep to herself. When she realized that the other two were just eating their food, Jurina ate the remaining food and put her chopsticks down, before looking at them.

“Where did Rena-chan sleep?” she asked, as she wiped away the oil from her lips.

Kuumin answered, as she started putting back her bento into the bag “She slept in Yuki-nee’s room.”

“And where did Mayuyu sleep then?” Jurina asked, as she crossed her arms.

Kuumin leaned against her seat. “In her bed.”

“So…” Jurina bit her lower lip as she fumbled with her fingers. “Rena slept with Yukirin…On the same bed?”

“Yeah.” Kuumin nodded her head.

“They’re sisters, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing. Just asking.” Jurina told her with a smile upon her face.

Jurina nodded and looked away, before she started tapping her feet under the desk in a rhythmic pattern. Kuumin took out her phone and started taking some photos with Anna, while Jurina watched the birds from outside the window fly from branch to branch.

Feeling a bit bored, she sat up and looked at the two with a mischievous glint in her eyes. The sparkling eyes that she sent to Anna, made the older girl stop what she was doing with Kuumin and look at her with a raised eyebrow. Jurina pointed at the trees and smirked at her.

“Want to climb the trees?” she suggested, hoping the older girl would say yes.

When Anna shook her head and returned to her activity with Kuumin, Jurina pouted and crossed her arms as she started her rhythmic pattern once again. She really wanted to do something at the moment, but she had nothing to do. Sighing, she stood up and started walking towards the door.

“I’ll probably be back. Or not.” She said to them on her way out, right before the two older girls could ask her where she was going.

Then without another word, she stepped out of the classroom. She started walking through the hallways and looked around her as she tried to search of anything interesting that might help her pass the time. Looking at her wrist watch on her left wrist, she saw that there was only a minute left for break.

Sighing, she started scratching her head and looked outside the windows. She wasn’t really in the mood to study this day; especially when she came late and got scolded for not even keeping track of time. Just then, an idea entered her mind and she smiled to herself. She looked at her watch once more and realized that only twenty seconds remained.

Looking around her, she started to make sure that no one would see what she was planning to do. When she saw no one looking, she waited for several people to walk past her and opened the window beside her. She looked down and smiled, before tying her shoelaces tightly and wearing her cardigan over her head.

Ten seconds remaining.

She jumped out of the window, and landed on the cemented wall underneath the glass window. Seeing some metallic rails from below, she started aiming for them before jumping and catching herself before she fall past them.

Ring!

The bell rang, and everyone started to walk back to their classrooms. Jurina positioned her body and aligned it along with the thick walls of the building, as she hang on to the metallic rails.

Thank goodness, my arms are strong. she thought to herself as several seconds passed and the number of students passing by the window she was hiding above, increased.

When she no longer heard footsteps coming from below her, she let go of the rails and jumped down. She managed to land down directly in front of the principal’s office without much of a sound., and started running towards the college area of Majisuka Gakuen.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Strolling around the garden area, she started to take notice of how the college area seemed to be neater and treated better than the high school area. She started seeing several college students walking around from her spot, and peered at them from the bushes.

Several students were walking with books tucked in their arms, talking and laughing as they walked back and forth the campus. When Jurina saw that most of them were her height, she walked out of her hiding spot and started heading towards the main building. She started thanking her parents silently for her height, finally glad that it could be some sort of use to her.

Her height always set her apart from girls her age. She would usually be the tallest, which would lead her to being the last in every line she had to make with her classmates. Not only does that make her seem like a freak, her mature face made her quite distinguished.

As she walked towards the main building, she started noticing how much the students seem to let her pass without even looking at her. They seemed to be alright with not seeing her around, and that kind of made Jurina smile at them. She always hated walking to a new place— like that time when she transferred to Majisuka Gakuen, and every student stared at her— and being stared at like she was someone who had horrible fashion sense or something.

Walking with a smile, she started nearing the huge building in front of her and noticed just how wide and enormous the place was. It already looked quite huge from afar— and from their classroom— and now that she was standing right in front of it, it was like being at a giant’s house.

The huge beige pillars that were designed in front of the building made the place look like a palace of the Greeks. The stairs that led to the entrance— which were double doors made out of expensive wood— was as smooth as a newly polished tile and properly waxed, not too slippery but not too rough. Just perfect.

When she entered the building, she saw several escalators leading to different levels, making it seem like a mall instead of a school. There was also a touchscreen directory located at every escalator, with vendors right next to it. Mesmerized, she saw several students walking from place to place and excitement started to build up inside her chest.

She was going to study in this awesome place in two years!

She walked to the directory and started searching for the technology department, before following the instructions given to her by the talking directory. She walked towards an elevator, wanting not to get any attention from the teachers that might pass her by and get caught.

When she went in the elevator, she noticed just how beautifully decorated it was. The carpet was made of velvet, and the walls were covered with a soft fabric that made Jurina lean against it comfortably. As the elevator went up to the third floor, she started thinking of an idea that would be a good reason to give to Rena, explaining the reason for her coming to the girl’s department.

“She’s not going to scold me, right?” she mumbled, when she decided on using the excuse for complaining to her about being late for school.

When the doors opened, she walked out and immediately distinguished the Technology Department. It was very high-tech compared to the doors that were on the same level and it had some aura that Jurina couldn’t help but feel… Rena.

Maybe she was starting to warm up to Rena, which was the reason for her wanting to meet the older girl.

As she walked towards it, she saw someone walk out and realized that it was Yukirin. She walked directly towards her, and tapped her on the back. The sudden tapping on the shoulder made Yukirin look at her in surprise with bulging eyes.

“W-what are you doing here?” the older girl asked, almost nervously.

She took a step back from Jurina, and started looking around her. When she was sure that no one was around, she pulled the younger girl to a corner and crossed her arms.

“Where’s Kuumin?” she asked, looking around to see if Kuumin was hiding from her.

“In class.”

“Good.” Yukirin sighed in relief, before turning to Jurina with narrowed eyes. “Then why aren’t you with her?”

“I came here to speak with Rena-chan.” Jurina answered.

She asked Yukirin. “Do you know where she is?”

Yukirin shook her head quickly, as soon as she heard Jurina’s question. “No.”

The anxiety Yukirin was showing to Jurina, made the young girl wonder whether she was hiding something. But being unable to think of any reasons that would give Yukirin the reason to do so, made her ignore the nagging feeling from the back of her head, and look at the door that Yukirin just walked out from— which was the Technology Department.

“Rena’s busy.” Yukirin told her as she started pulling Jurina towards the elevator that the younger girl walked out from. “Don’t disturb her.”

She was still a bit shaken from the fact that she realized just how much she was jealous over Rena’s attention for Jurina, and she wanted to keep her sister to herself during their time in school. With Jurina being able to enter the college grounds effortlessly, that privilege might be taken away from her.

And she does not want that.

“Go back to class.” Yukirin instructed her, before entering the elevator after Jurina.

She was determined to keep her sister alone with her and away from the other members— especially Jurina— during school hours, which was the reason for her telling Rena to go to school early to clean the library and do classroom duties even though they were in different classes.

She hated cleaning and even dusting old books in the library, but she was willing to ignore all those annoyance just to be with her sister. She needed to spend more time with her than Jurina, to show how much she deserves Rena’s attention more than the young girl.

As they elevator went down, Yukirin’s happiness slowly grew and she started pushing Jurina out of the building. No way was she going to bring Jurina to Rena, or even tell her where her sister was. Call her possessive, clingy, or someone with sister complex, and she won’t even care if it’s concerning Rena.

“Now,” Yukirin opened the gate that separates the college area from the high school grounds, and pushed Jurina out. “Go back and study with Kuumin.”

She closed the gate and locked it, before heading towards campus. She smiled to herself about doing a great job in protecting her precious time with Rena, and started patting her own shoulder to show how much she was proud of herself.

“Now…” she sighed happily as she entered the huge building once more. “…time to find my dearest sister.”

Unbeknownst to her, the girl she gladly threw out of the college grounds managed to pick the gate’s lock and enter the campus once more. She was not going to stop herself from meeting Rena just because her sister said she was busy. Jurina can always spy— watch— her without her knowing.

When she saw Yukirin disappearing into the huge building the two of them walked out just now, she started to walk around the area to try and figure of a way without being seen by the older girl. She wanted to meet Rena, and no way was she going to go back to class unsuccessful.

“How do I get to Rena’s department, then?” she thought out loud, before looking up.

Just then, she heard the name of the girl she was searching for, being called. She turned and followed the direction where she heard it coming from, and found herself walking into the same garden she was before. As she entered the shady place, she heard from shouting.

“Rena! I hate you!” the one who called Rena’s name, cried.

Jurina hastened her steps and found herself coming into the open. There she found the girl she was searching for, with another girl who had a gun in hand. Rena was backing up and found her back against a huge tree, while the girl holding the gun in hand walked nearer towards her with the intent of killing Rena.

“Churi, why?” Rena asked the girl— Churi.

The girl she called Churi scoffed and sneered at her. “I told you, didn’t I? I hate you.”

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, Jurina ran out of her hiding place— behind a tree— and pulled out her gun before aiming it at the Churi girl.

“Drop the gun, or I’ll shoot you.” She said.

But what she spoke seemed to have fallen on deaf ears, as the girl she was aiming the gun at, laughed at her evilly. She lifted her other hand, showing another gun in hand, before pointing it at Jurina herself. She smirked and tiled her head to the side.

“Newcomer, eh?” she asked.

Jurina narrowed her eyes at the Churi girl, before turning to Rena. “What are you doing, Rena-chan? Take out your gun!”

“I don’t have a gun!” Rena retorted to her, and rolled her eyes before trying to move towards Jurina.

Churi shot the ground before Rena’s feet, ad clicked her tongue. “Nu uh~ I told you, I’m going to kill you.”

And with that, she pulled the trigger of the gun and shot Rena. Jurina’s eyes widened and she shot her gun, which she had forgotten to unlock its ‘safe’ mode. She watched Rena fall down to the ground with a thud, before running to the now-unconscious girl.

“Rena-chan!” she cried, as she put the girl’s head on her lap.

She tapped the girl’s face, hoping that it would somehow wake Rena up. But when Rena’s eyes never fluttered open, she placed Rena’s head onto the ground gently and turned to Churi with anger and killing as her intent. She stood up and walked towards the Churi girl, who was laughing and dropped her gun onto the ground.

Jurina removed her gun from its ‘safe’ mode, and pointed it at the laughing girl. “Die laughing!”

“Jurina, no!” someone cried as Jurina started to pull the trigger.

When she was about to fully pull the trigger, someone moved her arm, causing it to point at the sky and fire the gun upwards.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“Yagami-san and Ishida-san, where is Matsui-san?” their English teacher asked the two girls, with narrowed eyes.

Kuumin gulped and turned to her seatmate. “Uh…”

“She was called by one of her family members.” Anna said quickly, noticing how Kuumin was failing at thinking of an excuse. “I heard that she’ll be back as soon as she’s done.”

“Well then, tell her that she has detention tomorrow for arriving late and skipping class.” Their teacher said, before going back to the lesson.

But just as Kuumin and Anna were about to heave a sigh of relief, their English teacher turned around and smiled at them. “For trying to cover up for Matsui-san, the two of you shall be joining her in detention.”

“Detention?!” Kuumin cried, as she stood up from her desk.

“B-b-but, I have never gotten detention!”

Their English teacher smiled at her, before giving a stare. “Well then, it’s your first.”

“My sisters will kill me, Anna!” Kuumin cried to the said girl, who just raised her hand.

She stood up, and asked. “Can’t we just come to school earlier, sensei?”

“No.” their teacher answered flatly. “And for trying to negotiate with me, the two of you along with Matsui-san shall be spending four hours after school with me.”

The two girls looked at her with shock, before looking at each other in horror. Anna opened her mouth to complain about her decision, when she cut her off and added. “Five hours.”

“Any more coming from the both of you, and I shall make you camp in the school.” She said sharply, making the two girls shut their mouths tightly, and sit back on their seats without a word.

Anna mumbled, as she began to think about the scolding she was going to receive from the older members. “I hate you, Jurina.”

Meanwhile, beside her, Kuumin was close to bursting out crying. She kept herself from crying out in the classroom by biting her lower lip as she thought about the huge lecture she was going to receive from her two strict sisters. She was not the least worried about getting scolded from her older sister Yukirin, but from her blood-sister Rena.

Kuumin has heard about her older sister Yukirin getting two detentions in Majisuka Gakuen with high school and college years included, but her older sister Rena was a student that every teacher was proud of. She has never gotten into any trouble, nor got herself a detention.

“If she hears about the detention, she would surely go berserk.” She sobbed to herself, as she covered her face.

Just then, Anna tapped her shoulder and whispered. “Don’t worry; let’s tell your sisters that you’re helping our teachers.”

She knew how Kuumin was terrified of her sisters, and hearing how Rena made Jurina clean up her room without violence was already scaring her. She was also scared with knowing that Kuumin’s sisters massacred the whole Yasagure Family without the help of the other Royal members.

As she thought about Kuumin’s sisters, the incident that happened the previous day played back in her mind. The way Yukirin almost suffocated their Crown Prince to death, and the way Rena bruised Sae’s neck with such effortless grip.

It was scary to have those two in the Family because no one may ever know when they’ll erupt, and even more terrifying to have them as sisters.

I really pity you, Kuumin. she thought to herself, as the said girl smiled weakly at her.

And she also pitied herself, because if the two sisters ever found out that Anna was involved with Kuumin’s detention, she would surely suffer their wraths as well. She started hoping that the excuse the two of them have thought of would work, since she wanted to live longer.

However, it seems that Kami-sama wanted the two to suffer since he made their English teacher turn back to them. “Give me your each of your guardian’s contact information, after class.”

The moment the words left her mouth, Kuumin fainted and collapsed to the ground. Anna sat there, frozen to the spot as the words ‘you are dead’ echoed in her ears repeatedly.

The two of them were going to die.

“But not before I kill Jurina.” Anna growled to herself.

If the two of them were going to die, they were going to bring Jurina along with them.

All for one, and one for all.

To Be Continued…

Churi made an appearance!
Jurina wants to spend time with Rena, and Yukirin doesn't want her to!
Rena-sama got shot! Oh no! (my oshimen~!) T^T
And Kuumin along with Anna got detention!
What will happen now, since Rena-sama got shot?!
Will the others be safe and still live another day?!
WHY AM I GIVING YOU HINTS?!
  :lol:

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:

P.S I have a fic in mind that is lined after my other fics. I'm thinking about its title, but I shall not reveal its content. You may choose by choosing what's the best name in the poll. And yeah. You already have a hint that as soon as I finish these fics, I shall write another several ones.
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 3 [04/22]
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »
Lol, hahaha, the great coincidence indeed. :lol:
I'm not a real troll you know, I'm just immune to trolling, but I never try to troll people that much. :lol: Of course time will take care of WMatsui, I'm very aware of its state at the moment seeing as how Jurina is warming up to Rena. Then just call me as is then, karomuwi-san. :)

So no one woke Jurina up, why didn't they? Did they just simply forget? I think our older girls are starting to turn into grandmas now....tsk, the signs of aging~ Being forgetful is already a huge step... XD

That aside, lol, Jurina's really on Rena huh, looking for her, even as far as to ask Kuumin, and the other Akiba girls. It seems that she even wanted to eat Rena's cooking, not that Rena's bad at it....Rena can cook after all, just that Yuki's is a nuclear bomb in the stomach. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, I ended up laughing hard over the implication here, even though its so innocent...

“So…” Jurina bit her lower lip as she fumbled with her fingers. “Rena slept with Yukirin…On the same bed?”

“Yeah.” Kuumin nodded her head.

“They’re sisters, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing. Just asking.” Jurina told her with a smile upon her face.

XD XD XD Okay seriously, I see first implication, YukiRena, second, WMatsui. Jurina sure is obvious here, seems like she's feelin' the love, just that she's still oblivious. :lol: As for YukiRena though, Yuki is insane! She's way too possessive, way way way too possessive over Rena, not even wanting to let Jurina talk to Rena! I know that Jurina keeps snatching Rena's attention from her, but please....do you have to act so creepily possessive and smile after pushing away Jurina in what you think is a triumphant success Yuki? I would have died on my seat laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not that I'm disturbed with Yuki anyways since I'm fine with incest, but yeah, I do think she's a huge siscon. :rofl: It's just hilarious, sorry....I can't stop laughing over that scene.... :lol:

Churi doesn't know how to use a gun, lol, Rena's still safe if the safety pin(?) of the gun hasn't been undone...lol, I think Rena was just acting there.........Jurina though seems intent for revenge, as always... Churi though, why was she angry at Rena? Why did she hate Rena anyways? :lol:

Kuumin and Anna are on detention, aw, looks like someone will feel Rena and Yuki's rage, Jurina, prepare for double trouble, maybe, quadruple trouble. :lol:

Thanks for the update. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »
YEAH! A NEW UPDATES!! The tension is MEGA-MEGA! LOL
Churi!! why did she shot rena in your first appearance? ==" Poor rena.. this is the third shoot that she recieved. =="
i hope that this is a drama.. and the one that stopped jurina is rena. LOL

Is yukirin love rena? YukiXRena but it'll be incest! OMG!

Jurina antics in the morning is hilarious! i saw jurina in the different light now.
she's so cold at the earlier chapter, but now she's adorable~ Kya~

Kuumin n Anna.. i pray for your soul.. LOL
Kuumin is in a deep trouble~ trouble~ trouble~ #hoot!

i think the others will be survived.. until Rena in top condition.. :p

i think you gave us some hints to make a new twist from our comments.. is that right? LOL
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »
Yes, karma got it right. Yukirin shouldn't have taken the remote from Mayuyu when she was watching the godly K-ON anime :P

Gosh, Yuki! Stop being such a siscon! You have the most adorable little mouse/cyborg and you are still so obsessed with your sister??
Mayuyu needs to grope your boobs again to regain your attention! :twisted: :twisted:

And go Jurina! Get Rena away from her creepy sister! I support you! :grin:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »
fooled me indeed!  8)

hahaha i actually dont really have bags under my eyes its just that im *cough*fat*cough* maybe thats another reason i was called pandah ahahah! yes diverting......

lolol my name is already short...really cant think of anything shorter but....hmm how about 'Pii-Chan'? BAHAHAH i dunno you can call me whatever you like :D i shall like the name no matter what  :thumbsup

OOOH JURINA DIDNT WAKE UP ON TIME FOR SCHOOL!! but then epic fail on everyone who forgot  :lol: i applause all 8 of them for forgetting *snickers* time to write their will for sure  :P
wowowow....jurina skipping class to go see rena for some reason and and yuki is keeping her away cos she wants to spend some quality 'sister' time with her :O both of them are trying to fight for renas attention maybe they'll have a duel and see who wins!  :twisted: haha jk

AH WHAT! THIS IS HOW CHURI MAKES HER ENTRANCE?! by killing rena? D: oh nos! whats going on...something smells fishy

poor kuumin and anna for getting detention :O kuumins gonna get slaughtered by her sisters!

thanks for the update! :D  :twothumbs :twothumbs

OOHOOHH! are you hinting at some renairin? *nudge nudge* *gets all giddy*  :w00t:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
The first part really funny when everyone ask what jurina doing here and how they forgot to wake jurina up..

Churi!! why you shoot rena... interesting..churi is bad guy.. or you just wanna troll us

Offline altoids

• Hella ~
« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
Mhmm. I thank you for that.  (*≧▽≦) At first I just made it to comment people. When my friend started writing his own fanfic I decided to write my own as well. Thanks for reading ‘em. (´;ω;`) But they aren’t as great as the others though.

Anyways. ~ Totally got to feel sorry for Jurina. Having to wake up late and miss several periods. </3
Wow… Just wow everyone forgot to wake Jurina up? Wonder if they’ll start putting sticky notes around to remind them what they need to do.
Gasp! Jurina ditching class once more after being late. Not too much of surprise? (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 She’s such a rebel.
Hahaa. Getting kicked out by Yuki, but then managing to get back it. So persist to see Rena. ~

Churi? Le gasp! What happens if that entire scene was just filming for play, and Jurina misinterpret it for the real thing? (;° ロ°)
Askd;al. </3 Oh my god. This can’t be a real death scene can it? Not like the fake death scene with Yuki. (゜´Д`゜)

Such an unlucky day for the youngsters. Hahaha. ~ If the captain escapes from the sinking boat everyone else dies.
Totally got to feel sorry for the other two, having to be on the same boat with Jurina that is. xD
Now Anna is going to find the captain ( Jurina ) and drag her down with them.
Friends need to stick close together. ~ Literally. (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ

Bro, thanks for the update. Love to know what happens with Jurina... She may just get killed, not literally, x2. <3

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #255 on: April 25, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
It kind of funny.....even when Jurina forget to unloci k he gun ....
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #256 on: April 25, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
Hahahaha! Anna is so on raging mode. 'All for one, and one for all' hahahaha!
Jealous Yukirin is so cute, scary but cute ^^
Churi shoot Rena?! Eh!!! Why?!!! You play with my heart again lol

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART I [04/29]
« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2012, 08:36:34 AM »
@Sieka-san: Ahahaha, figures. You're a great writer, that's why you're immune. ^^ Well, I've been wanting to make Yukirin the possesive one after reading Rena as the Seme. A seme Yukirin in the YukiRena relationship is fun to imagine.  :lol: And I think that this chapter explains Churi's hate. ^^

@anzai48: Ohohohoho~ What kind of sadist would I be, if I didn't like suffering? But...I think I'm losing it. LOL And I can't wait to read the YukiAcchan scene! I'll stop my lurking in your fic if you did. haha

@Bochang: Hahahaha, hoot has been included in the comments~ Hooray~!

@Seigus: I think that if Mayuyu were to grope her *ahem* once more, world war III might occur.  :lol: I just love making Yukirin as a siscon! It's so adorable~

@Pandah: Ok! Since Pandah-san gave me the permission, I shall call you...Pan-chan! Like Melon Pan! And of course Churi- the girl who has the same birthdate as me- deserves an appearance like that! ^^ I'll give you a hint with a question. Do you think Rena-chan will enjoy having three girls fight for her?  XD

@msst28: Ahaha~ Churi is an enemy? *gasps*

@altoids-san: Well, she has to fight for W Matsui of course. Cause Kami-sama (the author) wants her to do so. XD

@xxx220: I'm glad that you found it funny. ^^

@kahem: I'm sorry, Kahem-san. But I still want to play with you guys some more.  :lol:

A/N: Sorry about the very late update. You see, I had this chapter ready to post a day after I posted my other fic. Unfortunately, I was unlucky the following day. The moment I was about to post it, I accidentally deleted the chapter.   :fainted: I almost threw my laptop away. LOL  :angry: Anyway, I tried to re-write the chapter, but it was quite hard, since I just wrote whatever came to my mind that time. And I have no recollection of what I was typing.  :err: So I kind of lost my motivation.  :dozing: But anyway, I finally managed to finish the chapter!  :onioncheer: Anyways~ Here goes.

Chapter 22 Part 1

“Jurina, no!”

The said girl stood frozen to the spot, paralyzed with shock at what had just occurred. Her finger managed to pull the trigger, but the target she was aiming at wasn’t shot. She started asking herself what had just happened, and then remembered that someone moved her arm to point the gun at the sky when she shot the gun.

She was about to turn her head to find out who had caused her misfire when all of a sudden, the gun was taken away from her hands and thrown away to the ground swiftly. The action was so quick and unexpected, that the only thing Jurina’s eyes were able to capture was the blurry image of the hand that took it.

She turned her head to find where the gun was thrown, and found it lying on the spot where a body should have been found. Her eyes darted from left to right as she tried to search for the missing body, only to find it standing next to the girl called ‘Churi’.

“Rena—” Jurina started to say, only to be interrupted.

“CUT!”

A voice suddenly shouted from afar, letting the word echo throughout the whole place that was secluded by trees. Turning her head to the direction of the voice, Jurina saw a silhouette of a girl running towards them in a very slow pace.

“Guys!” she cried, before tripping onto the ground.

Jurina dropped a sweat before turning to the girl, whom she thought had died. She started scanning the girl’s frail-looking body, searching for any wounds needing special medicated attention. But as she did, her eyes widened in realization as it dawned upon her.

There wasn’t a sign of blood on the older girl.

Rena’s clothes weren’t stained with blood— like how Jurina expected it to—, and they were as white as they were supposed to be. Not a trace of the bullet that was shot at her could be seen, which surprised Jurina a lot. To surprise her even more, Rena was worriedly looking the Churi’s body.

What’s going on here? Jurina asked herself inwardly, wondering why the older Akiba girl was checking the enemy’s body.

Rena was standing up and acting like the Churi girl didn’t just try to kill her. And not only that, she was asking her whether she was fine! Has Rena gone mad? Jurina cried to herself.

Her questions remained to be left unanswered as the girl with a French hat on top of her head, continued to run towards them as she waved a thick piece of paper in her hand. Smiling like she didn’t trip a minute ago, she started crying out the words ‘Marvelous!’ and ‘Amazing’ continuously.

“Sarin-chan.” Rena said as the girl came nearer to the three girls, before walking towards the said girl.

As Rena neared the girl who was practically walking even though she seemed like she was running, Jurina focused her gaze on the girl called ‘Sarin’ and started scanning her from head to toe. There was nothing that seemed unusual about her, except her hair that the light shone upon.

It was in the same color of blood; crimson red, and it almost seemed like blood trickling down the girl’s head as she continued to ‘run’ towards them. It was so dark red, that Jurina wouldn’t be surprised if she asked the girl whether she bathed it in blood, and the girl say ‘yes’.

“She could have dyed it with hair color though.” Jurina mumbled, since the girl didn’t look like mixed.

The girl had a face that wasn’t from a foreigner, and Jurina was almost as tall as her. She was as pale as Rena, and her eyes were as small as Jurina’s. Just by looking at her, it could be concluded that she was Japanese. The only thing that kept on making Jurina re-think that was the girl’s hair color.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“Fin…ally…made it.” The red-haired girl panted, before dropping to the ground.

Rena and Churi dropped a sweat at the scene of their Drama Club president panting heavily in front of them, after ‘running’ such a short distance. They knew that the girl was weak at sports, but they never knew that she was that bad.

“Enough of that!” the girl suddenly cried, as she jumped to her feet a few seconds later.

Rena scoffed at her, and crossed her arms as she watched Sarin turn to Jurina with a huge smile on her face. The girl was looking so happy, that it made the raven-haired wonder what was in the girl’s mind at the current moment. That smile of hers always meant something unexpected, and Rena can’t help but feel a bit uneasy.

“Kashiwagi Yuki-san,” the Drama president suddenly spoke to Jurina. “You were amazing!”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“Kashiwagi Yuki-san,” the girl cried at Jurina as she shook her back and forth. “You were amazing!”

Why is she calling me Yukirin? Jurina thought to herself, as the red-haired continued to shake Jurina.

Her shaking was making Jurina dizzy, making the young girl think of taking the gun on the ground to shoot her head. The thought of seeing the girl’s hair look even bloodier made Jurina smile. That would be nice to see, won’t it?

However, that idea was thrown out of her head the moment she saw Rena looking at her with a slight frown on her face, making Jurina wonder whether the raven-haired knew about what she was planning. It couldn’t be possible, right?

The red-haired girl suddenly stopped her shaking of Jurina, and turned to the raven-haired. She skipped over to Rena, and patted the girl on the shoulder excitedly. “Rena-chan!” she cried, before pointing at Jurina. “You never told me that your sister was so good at acting!”

Sister?

Hearing the word, made the young girl wonder whether the girl was just pretending not to know that she wasn’t Rena’s sister, or that she was really stupid. She surely knows that Yukirin is older than Rena-chan, and I look younger than her. Jurina thought to herself, as she crossed her arms.

“I’m not—” Jurina started to say, only to be stopped by the girl who shut her mouth up by placing her finger on the young girl’s lips.

“Don’t be humble, Kashiwagi Yuki-san!”

This girl… Jurina narrowed her eyes at the red-haired, before removing the finger from her lips.

“Listen, I—”

“—your acting was wonderful! It seemed so realistic!” The red-haired cried, interrupting Jurina without hesitation.

The interruption made Jurina frown at her, and opened her mouth to try telling the girl once more about what she was misunderstanding. But the girl was already shooting her mouth about something that was incoherent to Jurina’s ears, clapping her hands excitedly as she did. “You really looked like you thought Rena-chan died!”

“I DID think that she died!” Jurina cried to her, only to be ignored once again by the red-haired.

The red-haired gave a hearty laugh before patting Jurina’s back, ignoring the daggers being sent to her by the young girl. Jurina sighed and prepared her fist to punch the annoying girl, but stopped immediately the moment she saw Rena glare at her intensely.

You’re lucky that Rena-chan’s glaring at me! she cried inwardly to the red-haired.

Rena saw her glaring at the girl, and sent her an intense look that immediately made Jurina give an expression that was terrified. Churi chuckled, which made Jurina glare at her as she gave scowl. The scowl only made Churi laugh, and she stuck out her tongue at the young girl.

Unbeknownst to the three who were so caught up in glaring and such, the red-haired has finally stopped her chattering about incoherent things to them. She saw the three caught up in their own world, and pouted to herself as she crossed her arms.

“You guys have no respect for your president!” she muttered to herself, and exhaled some air out through her nose.

Noticing the gun lying on the floor, the red-haired walked towards it and picked it up with a smile. She started inspecting each and every detail of the weapon, even to the point of putting her finger inside the hole that the bullet passes through.

Unaware of the horrified look being given to her by Churi—who had managed to notice her sudden halt in talking—, she closed one of her eyelids and looked peeked inside the hole she put her finger through in a while ago. She placed her index finger on the trigger as she tried to see what was inside the weapon.

“Yuki-san, did you make this?” she asked, as she started to shake it.

When she heard some of the bullets shaking inside, she exclaimed. “It looks so real!”

“Uh…yeah.” Jurina answered, not noticing that the red-haired was talking about her gun.

She was currently in a staring contest with the older Akiba female, and she couldn’t be bothered to look at the girl who annoyingly continued her talking before. Churi’s eyes widened as she became terrified of seeing the Drama president’s eyes so close to a real gun.

“Rena-chan!” she cried, as she shook Rena.

She pointed to their Drama president and panicked. “She’s putting the gun near her eyes!”

“What?!” Rena cried at her, before turning to the said girl.

When she did, her eyes widened in horror as her face was drained of its color. She sent Churi a worried glance in return, when she saw the girl preparing to pull the trigger. The two’s sudden horrified expressions made the youngest of them all turn her head to see what was going on, and instantly found out why.

She turned to Rena, who mouthed to her about doing something before the red-haired gets her face blown off, and started to walk towards the girl they were all worrying about. Seeing the red-haired preparing to pull the trigger, Jurina opened her mouth to tell the red-haired that it was close to a real gun and to put it away from her face.

“I wonder what’ll happen if I pull this.”

Jurina’s eyes widened along with Rena’s, and she immediately lunged at the girl. Grabbing the girl’s arm, she pointed the gun at the ground a meter away at the same time the red-haired girl fired the gun. The explosion of the gun that rang inside the ears of the two girls, made them flinch from the sound due to the weapon being on the exact level as their ears.

“Wow,” the red-haired breathed out as she dropped the gun to the ground, shaking from the force of the gun against her hand.

“That sounded extremely real!”

Rena and Jurina sweated a drop, not knowing what to say about the girl’s reaction after almost having her head blown off. They smiled meekly at the red-haired as Churi heaved a sigh of relief. Turning her head, the red-haired stared at with a smile as she pointed at her. “You got it!”

“What?”

Jurina looked at her confusingly, making her sigh as she patted the girl’s back. “The role.”

“You got the role, Yuki-san.” She smiled, patting the girl even more as she gave a hearty laugh.

As the red-haired laughed heartily, Jurina continued to look at her with a confused expression. The Drama president started doing a monologue about the success they were going to have, before adding about the things that she was going to add into the script.

While Jurina was busy looking at the Drama president with a blank expression, Churi leaned nearer to Rena and whispered in a very quiet voice to prevent the red-haired from hearing them— though it seems that even if they were to shout, the girl won’t even notice.

“Rena-chan, what are you going to tell Sarin?” she asked, referring to their Drama president.

Rena sighed with a shake of the head, before whispering back to her. “I don’t know, Churi.”

“She’s in one of her monologue session again, so it’ll be hard to make her listen.” The two looked at their president, before sending each other a nod.

“Why not tell her that the girl is not your sister?” Churi suggested, making Rena look at her and shake her head in response.

“She’ll just think that I’m playing with her.”

She knew that even if she says that, Sarin will just ignore her and continue on with her talk about the success their Drama Club was going to have. That’s just how their Drama Club president was, always talking about the success and other things that she sometimes forgets to listen to the members’ speaking, even though it was very important.

If only Yukirin came before Jurina. Rena thought to herself, as she heaved a heavy sigh.

If her sister made it on time for the start of the scene they were currently practicing, Jurina wouldn’t have been involved with any of it. If Yukirin made it on the appointed time, Sarin wouldn’t be caught up in her monologues that concerned Jurina.

She knew that Jurina was just worried about her, but she really wished that it was Yukirin who came to save her. If it was Yukirin, she wouldn’t be thinking of a way to tell their president. And if it was Yukirin, she wouldn’t have had that near heart attack when the gun almost blew their Drama president’s head off.

Speaking of her sister, where in the world was she? She was supposed to be here at the acting location half an hour ago. What in the world is she doing? Rena sighed as she gave a smack to her forehead, before looking at Jurina— who was sending her a look that asks for help.

Rena ignored the girl’s request, and continued to think about her sister. Yukirin had promised her that she would do her best for the role, since Sarin was holding an audition for the club members to see who would get to be Rena’s partner.

But the girl was nowhere in sight, and she was terribly late. Knowing Yukirin— who always made on time for important things like these—, Rena couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy. In fact, Yukirin’s tardiness was making her EXTREMELY anxious.

She couldn’t have gotten hurt, right? she asked herself, as she bit her lower lip.

If that was it, then Rena should rush to wherever she was. Her sister is a great fighter, and to be late for more than half an hour was just really unusual. Yukirin can’t also be doing something related to class, since she tends to finish it quickly without a sweat.

Yukirin, where are you? Rena thought to herself, as she bit her lower lip even more.

The biting she did on the soft lips made a cut and without noticing it, it started to bleed. She started to taste the coppery taste she was very familiar with, but her senses have turned off since she had her mind on something else. Her foot had started tapping a fast rhythm, almost making a hole into the neatly-trimmed, grassy floor.

“Guys!”

Just then, the four girls started hearing a shout coming from a familiar voice, making all of them turn their heads to the direction of the voice. When they did, they all saw silhouettes of two girls running towards them from afar, waving their hands in the air as they did.

As the two came nearer, Rena’s worries slowly dissipated and she started to smile.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

“Rena-chan~!” a voice shouted, making Jurina and the rest of the girl’s turn their heads to the direction it came from.

Jurina saw two girls running towards them while waving their hands in the air. Squinting her eyes, she tried to find out who the girls were, since one of the girls that were running towards they seems very familiar. The girl she was looking at had hair as black as a raven, and the way she ran was familiar.

Very familiar.

Just then, Jurina’s eyes widened in realization and cried to herself inwardly. Shit!

It was the same girl who she had an encounter with several minutes ago! The same person who threw her out of the college campus with a huge grin plastered on her face! The same girl who told her not to disturb Rena and actually thought that Jurina went back to class! It was none other than…

Kashiwagi Yuki!

Jurina gulped and she started to look around her, looking for any place to hide. She was caught looking flustered and worried by Churi, making her motion at the young girl hide in the bush behind her. Jurina looked at the hiding place being suggested and nodded thankfully at the older girl.

Walking sneakily towards the suggested hiding place, Jurina prepared herself to jump behind the bush. But the moment she did, she stepped back away instantly. The bush she was about to jumped into had prickly thorns that would surely leave marks into her skin.

Jurina turned to Churi and pointed at the thorny bush as she scowled; annoyed that she almost got thorns stuck in her skin. She was about to open her mouth to tell Churi about it, but her scowl was immediately replaced by a terrified expression when she saw how close Yukirin was— a distance that she could be clearly seen.

Churi saw the horrified look on the young girl’s face, making her turn to the direction of the cause. When she did, she immediately started searching for another hiding place. Unable to find anything to hide Jurina in, Churi stood in front of the young girl.

“Keep still.” Churi told her, as she tried to hide the girl with her body.

When she realized that the girl was taller than her, she whispered. “Lower your head.”

Jurina nodded in return and did as she was told, not wanting to let the older girl’s efforts in hiding her end in naught. The two of them were able to keep still, and Jurina managed to be hidden by Churi at the same moment Yukirin and the girl with her reached them.

When Yukirin headed for Rena and didn’t even send her or Churi a glance, Jurina knew that she wasn’t seen. Feeling thankful for it, Jurina tapped Churi on the shoulder and mumbled a ‘thanks’, before watching Yukirin and Rena from the older girl’s shoulder.

Churi smiled the moment she heard the word ‘Thanks’ from the younger girl, and made a mental note to introduce herself to Jurina later properly. They weren’t able to give each other a proper introduction since it all started with a misunderstanding, and their Drama president didn’t even let the young girl talk.

Turning her head to the raven-haired that just came, Churi sighed. She perfectly knew that Yukirin had a huge sister complex for her younger sister, and if she were to find out that Jurina got the role that she has been going after, she would surely have a fit. That was the very reason why she decided to help the young girl.

What she didn’t know was that Yukirin hated Jurina for stealing her precious sister’s attention away.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Yukirin said apologetically to her sister.

Rena asked, as she crossed her arms. “What made you so late anyway?”

“I had to take care of a brat.” Yukirin said nonchalantly, as if she does that every single day.

Rena arched an eyebrow. “Brat?”

Did she just call me a brat? Jurina thought to herself, with a frown on her face.

“Well, let’s start it.”

Jurina turned her head and tried to find out who spoke, since the voice was unfamiliar to her ears. When she did, she saw a girl wearing the same French hat as the red-haired girl. She was the same height as the Sarin, and had light golden hair that made her look like a living Barbie doll.

“Start what?” Sarin asked the Barbie look-alike.

The golden-haired answered, as she pointed to Rena. “The audition for the role of Rena’s lover.”

Churi saw Sarin frown slightly at the girl’s statement, and how she scanned Yukirin from head to toe with a look that clearly shows that she was displeased. Churi saw the Drama club president— the Barbie look-alike— giving her a pout, making Sarin sigh and walked towards Rena’s sister.

She started to walk around the raven-haired, scanning her from head to toe. She started tapping her chin with her index finger, and hummed out once in a while as she tilted her head from side to side. Everyone saw just how tense Yukirin was, and they started wondering what the Drama president was thinking about.

A few minutes passed them by, and Sarin finally stopped circling around the anxious raven-haired. She stopped right beside Rena, and looked at Yukirin’s younger sister. She moved away from the two raven-haired, and started looking at them through the rectangular shape she made with her hands.

Jurina tapped Churi’s shoulder and whispered a question. “Churi-san, who’s the Barbie look-alike?”

“She’s Karin.” Churi whispered back in return, before adding. “She’s the younger twin sister of our Drama Club president, Sarin.”

“So that red-haired is your Drama president, huh?” Jurina asked to make sure that she heard it right.

Churi nodded in reply before looking back at Sarin, who now had her eyes closed. Everyone watched the Drama president hum out as she started looking thoughtful; wondering what was the girl thinking about. After a few minutes passed, Sarin finally opened her eyes and she looked straight at Yukirin.

“No.”

The raven-haired looked at her blankly, before turning to Sarin’s younger twin as she gave an expression that clearly states her confusion. Karin shrugged her shoulders in response, not knowing what her older twin meant by the word ‘no’, making Sarin sigh as she crossed her arms.

“My decision is final.” She said, looking into her sister’s eyes.

“I don’t want that girl to be Rena’s lover.”

Karin asked, dumbfounded. “What?”

“I want Kashiwagi Yuki.” Sarin said, not knowing that the raven-haired, was in fact the real Kashiwagi Yuki. “I want Rena’s sister.”

“But—” Karin started to say, to explain to her older sister that Yukirin WAS the girl she wanted.

Sarin silenced her by putting up her hand in mid-air, as she said firmly. “No!”

Turning around, she then started to search for Jurina and frowned when she couldn’t find her. Rena looked at Churi and sent her a nod, sending her a message through her eyes about what to do. They need to get Jurina out of the girl’s radar, before she gets involved even more!

Getting what the girl was trying to say, Churi nodded back and started backing as she made sure that Jurina would not be seen. The girl was whispering questions of why they were backing away, but seeing how Sarin was staring at Churi intently made the older girl shut her mouth to prevent the Drama president from figuring out that Jurina was behind her.

“Why don’t you just give her the role and stop playing around, oneechan?” Karin sighed to her older sister, as she crossed her arms.

Sarin ignored her younger sister, and started to scan the whole place. Rena knew that she was intent on making Jurina the lead ‘male’ role, but that shouldn’t happen. If that were to, Yukirin would surely be heartbroken. And after she worked so hard. Rena thought to herself as she glanced at her older sister, who was looking very clueless to what was going on.

She knew how much the older girl practiced hard for the role. She was there to see how much Yukirin acted with all her heart during those nights when she had thought that everyone was in their beds. The raven-haired even went to school early at times to practice the role she was auditioning for, even to the point of asking Rena to act with her.

“Can’t we just let her act?” Rena asked Sarin, pleading through her eyes. “Please?”

“No.”

Sarin continued looking at everyone with unwavering eyes, determined to keep her decision until the end. “I’ve made up my mind. And I decided that she’s perfect.”

“Who’s perfect for the role?!” Yukirin asked, getting a bit agitated that Sarin was refusing to even give her a shot.

Sarin answered. “Rena’s sister.”

“I AM Rena’s sister!” Yukirin cried at her, stomping her feet to the ground.

“No!” Sarin shook her head, as she pointed at the raven-haired. “I want Kashiwagi Yuki!”

“What the hell are you talking about?!” Yukirin demanded, angered by the fact that Sarin was calling her a liar and that she was being told that she wasn’t Kashiwagi Yuki.

Everyone stood on their spot, frozen as they watched Yukirin and Sarin argue with each other. Churi had stopped moving, wanting to see if their Drama president would win or lose. Jurina was just watching the two girls argue with an emotionless expression.

“Who are you talking about?!” Yukirin demanded in a tone that made everyone flinch away in fear.

There was a dark aura being emitted by the raven-haired, and the surroundings had gone cold. Everyone was scared to move a muscle, fearing that if they did, the raven-haired would snap at them. The only person who seemed unfazed by Yukirin’s terrifying aura was Sarin herself.

“I’m talking about Kashiwagi Yuki!” Sarin told her, shouting back in the same tone and level as the raven-haired.

Yukirin groaned out loud, before slapping her head with a loud smack. She glared at the red-haired and clenched her hands tightly, before screaming out to her.

“I AM KASHIWAGI YUKI!”

Sarin simply scoffed at her. “You’re not! I saw the real Kashiwagi Yuki!”

Yukirin cried out in frustration, before looking at everyone as she sent then a look that asked how stupid their president was. She gritted her teeth and glared intensely at the red-haired, stopping herself from ripping the girl’s throat apart from her body.

She wanted to know who in the world Sarin was referring to as the REAL Kashiwagi Yuki. She was desperate to find out who had taken the role with the use of HER name. And she desired to kill the girl that Sarin has chosen as Rena’s lover.

“Who are you talking about?” Yukirin asked in a voice that was calm, but clearly sounded how much she was trying to be.

“Her!” Sarin pointed at Churi.

Churi’s eyes widened and Yukirin turned her head slowly to the girl being pointed at. She growled the girl’s name and scowled after she did, disgusted that it even rolled off her tongue.

“Takayanagi Akane.” Yukirin took a step closer to the said girl.

Churi cried out while waving her hands frantically, “NO!”

She started turning around to search for anyone who could help her, and saw Rena staring at her. Yukirin’s younger sister was looking at her with a look that pleaded for her not to reveal that it was Jurina whom Sarin was pointing at, and not her.

But Churi didn’t want to die. She has no plan on getting involved in the death that Yukirin was planning for Jurina, even though the raven-haired had no idea that it was the young girl whom Sarin was referring to as the REAL Kashiwagi Yuki.

She wants to stop Yukirin’s glare from bearing a hole through her body!

She opened her mouth to tell Yukirin that it was Jurina, but some sort of force was preventing her from doing so. It must have been the look and the knowledge that Jurina and Rena were pleading her not to reveal the truth, even though Yukirin was already taking slow, heavy steps towards her with the intent to rip her throat off her body.

She sighed, knowing that any within a several seconds; Yukirin would reach her and grip her throat. The things I do for friends. she sighed to herself. Closing her eyes, she started imagining the raven-haired lunging at her within a few seconds.

It scared her even more to close her eyes and imagine what was going to happen, which forced her to open her eyes to see Yukirin gawking at her. The raven-haired has stopped in her tracks, frozen to the ground with her eyes locked on Churi.

What’s happening? she thought to herself, as Yukirin’s expression suddenly turned bitter.

The raven-haired growled out the second after her expression changed. “You.”

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Churi stood frozen to the ground, sweat coming from fear trickling down her head. The young girl saw this from behind and bit her lower lip.

Shit! she cried to herself, before scanning the area for any possible getaways.

She can’t let the older girl die for her, not after helping her hide! Jurina knows better to return the favor, and she knew that she had to do it fast.

I wish I never entered the campus. Jurina whimpered to herself, feeling the piercing stare.

Sighing, she came up to a conclusion after seeing how pale white Churi’s face was. Her knuckles had turned white with how tight she was clenching it, and her legs were shaking in fear as Yukirin walked towards the two of them with slow, heavy steps that seemed to make time even slower.

Debating with herself, she tried to balance the pros and cons of what she was planning to do. It may be her last action, so she wasn’t keen on letting the raven-haired maim her without letting her find out who had killed her parents.

Shit! she cried inwardly once more.

And with that, she jumped out from her hiding place and faced the raven-haired with a stare that hid her nervousness perfectly. She made sure that her feet were planted firmly to the ground, even though all she wanted at the moment was to run away and go back to her boring, safe classroom.

She saw the raven-haired’s shocked expression turn into a bitter and menacing one, making her flinch and whimper to herself. Yukirin’s face hardened and she sent a glare, with eyes that almost bore a hole through the young girl.

“You.” Yukirin growled out a second after her expression changed.

Jurina managed to stutter out, as she waved her hand shakily. “H-hey.”

“What are you doing here?”

The girl enunciated her words with such force, that Jurina couldn’t even find her voice to answer. A lump had formed in her throat and it was hard to breathe as well as, swallow. Her heart’s beat started to echo inside her ears, preventing Jurina from making out what Churi asked her.

“There she is!” Sarin suddenly cried, as she made her way to the young girl.

She slung an arm around Jurina’s neck, before smiling to Karin and Yukirin widely. “Here’s my star.”

“Star?” Yukirin asked the girl with a disbelieving look, before sending a piercing glare to Jurina.

“L-listen, Sarin.” Jurina turned to the said girl, wanting to stop all the misunderstanding that has been occurring. “I’m not Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“She is!” She pointed to the raven-haired, making Yukirin’s glare lessen its intensity.

“What?”

Everyone turned to Sarin, who was looking very much confused with everything. It seems that everyone around her was hiding something that she as the Drama president should know. Turning to Rena— who had kept quiet the whole time—, she narrowed her eyes.

“Who IS your sister?” She asked.

Rena looked at Yukirin and spoke. “She is.”

“Then, who is she?” Sarin asked, as she pointed at Jurina.

“My—”

Rena had opened her mouth to speak, but Yukirin cut her off. “—brat.”

“Hey!” Jurina cried, before pointing at her accusingly. “Stop calling me a brat, you grandma!”

“Grandma?!” Yukirin cried in disbelief, with her eyes bulging out in surprise.

Jurina crossed her arms at her, before looking away hauntingly. “Yeah!”

“Why you—”

Yukirin walked towards her in anger and prepared to pinch the young girl’s hand, only to be stopped by Rena who had managed to stop her just in time. She grabbed the older girl’s arm and smacked her on the back of her head, making Jurina laugh.

Not liking that her sister was being laughed at when she was also at fault, Rena smacked the back of Jurina’s head as well. She pushed the two girls away from each other, making each fall to the ground with a thud before crossing her arms as she glared at the two.

“Stop your bickering!” she scolded, with a voice that made the two stop sending funny faces to each other.

“But she started it!” Jurina whined, pointing at the girl who just gaped back at her.

Yukirin scoffed at her, before whining back at her younger sister in a voice of a child. “Because she’s a brat!”

“I’m not!” Jurina shouted at her.

Yukirin stuck out her tongue, before mockingly speaking to the young girl. “You are.”

“Y-you…you can’t even speak like cutely!” Jurina stuttered out to the older girl, before adding another insult.

“You old hag!”

“What?!” Yukirin’s jaw dropped, and she glared at the girl angrily.

“You dare call me a hag?!”

Jurina said firmly. “Yes!”

“Why I ought to—” Yukirin stood up from the ground to smack Jurina on the head, before getting smacked on the head once more by her younger sister as she yelled at the two.

“Stop acting like kids!”

“But she called me a hag!” Yukirin whined, pouting as she looked at Rena with teary eyes. “And I’m not as old as Meetan or Mariko!”

Seeing how Rena was lessening her glare at Yukirin, Jurina decided to win Rena using the same trick that the older girl was using. She scoffed at Yukirin, before tugging the hem of Rena’s skirt as she formed a pout and started looking all teary. “She called me a brat!”

“Brat!” Yukirin cried to her, before shooing the girl’s hand away from Rena’s skirt. “Let go of her!”

“Rena-chan~!” Jurina whined, as she refused to let her hand release its grip from the said girl’s skirt.

Pointing at Yukirin, she then moaned. “She’s hitting me!”

“Am not!” Yukirin defended, as she continued to swat the young girl’s hand away.

Yukirin managed to make the young girl’s hand release its grip after a few more swatting, and smiled victoriously. Seeing and annoyed with the girl’s smug smile, Jurina decided to wrap her arms around one of Rena’s legs possessively before sticking out her tongue at Yukirin as she cried.

“You are!”

Seeing how Rena was not doing anything with the young girl’s arms— because she was too busy hitting her forehead as she sighed in annoyance continuously—, Yukirin wrapped her arms around the other free leg as well, before sticking out her own tongue at the young girl.

She wasn’t going to let Jurina get away with hugging Rena’s smooth and sexy legs, without any fight. Even though she was fully aware of how childish she was being at the moment, she was willing to be so since her rival for Rena’s attention was a brat.

“You two…” Rena growled, before removing the possessive arms around her legs and smacking the two girl’s head for the third time that day.

“Don’t cling onto me like I have strong legs!” she cried, stepping away from the girls who were now pouting with the sudden loss of contact with Rena’s legs. “I’m not muscular!”

“I know.” Yukirin told her nonchalantly, as she smiled sweetly at her sister.

Wiggling her eyebrows, she added. “Because you’re sexy.”

“And have smooth skin.” Jurina pointed out while smiling at the Rena, who was just eyeing the two with narrowed eyes.

Nodding at Jurina in agreement, Yukirin’s bitterness towards the girl suddenly dissipated. She gave a high-five to the young girl and started telling her about Rena’s body, which made the subject of their conversation blush deep red.

“H-hey!” she cried as she stomped her feet, feeling the burning of her ears from complete embarrassment. “D-don’t talk about people’s body so easily!”

“And then,” Yukirin giggled to herself as she ignored her sister’s outburst, before whispering to Jurina. “Her skin gets better to look at, right after a bath!”

“I know!” Jurina agreed enthusiastically, before whispering back to the girl she was previously bickering with. “Her back just glows!”

“HEY!”

Rena covered her face to cover away the dark shade of red, before yelling at the two girls— who were in their own world— while flailing her arms in a very flustered manner. “Listen to me, you two!”

Yet even though her voice was already echoing throughout the secluded place, the two remained with their discussion about her body. She started to whimper to herself, completely embarrassed that her Drama Club members were standing around in the area while her two Akiba members talked about her body.

To make it worse, her Drama president decided to join in with the two’s discussion. She sat with them and started asking questions with such enthusiastic curiosity, forming a huge smile as the other two told her almost everything about the subject of their friend—desire.

“Tell me more about her back!” Sarin asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

“Ooh!” Jurina suddenly cried, “how about her collarbone?”

“Her collarbone?” Yukirin smirked, before whispering to Jurina. “I’ve seen it several times.”

“Eh?!” Jurina pouted, as she crossed her arms. “I’ve only managed to see it once!”

“Of course I would be able to see it.” Yukirin laughed hauntingly, fanning herself with an invisible fan.

Smirking, she lowered her voice as she stared at her younger sister. “I’ve bathed with her when we were young.”

“Ooh~” Sarin poked Yukirin, before asking. “Tell me about—”

“— Okay, that’s enough I think!” Karin suddenly slaps her older twin’s mouth shut to prevent her from continuing her sentence, knowing fully well what it was going to be.

She gave an apologetic smile to Rena— who has dropped to the ground as she sobbed to herself—, and dragged her sister away from the two. Sarin tried to release her younger twin’s grip on her shirt, to get back to the two who continued on with their somehow perverted discussion.

“Churi, stop those two.” The Drama Club vice-president motioned at Jurina and Yukirin, knowing that Rena was…in a state.

Churi sighed, before getting in between of the two girls. She flicked both of their foreheads, and stared intently at them before pointing at the girl they have been talking about. “Look at what you’ve done.”

Jurina and Yukirin turned their gazes on Rena, who has curled into a ball at a shadowed spot. The two girls’ happy expressions changed into a sad one, seeing Rena rock herself whilst mumbling and sobbing to herself about how her dignity and pride was taken away.

“R-Rena chan?” Jurina called out the girl’s name, taking a step closer.

Rena sobbed out to her. “Don’t talk to me.”

Jurina looked at Yukirin, who just smiled sadly and walked towards the depressed girl. She made her way towards her younger sister slowly, making sure that she was not noticed. When she managed to be at arms’ length from the girl, she squatted and reached out to touch the Rena’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me.” Rena growled at her, the moment Yukirin’s hand was about to touch her.

Yukirin squeaked out in surprise and leaped back, afraid of the glare her sister sent to her. Walking back— and almost tripping from the shock— towards Jurina, she managed to squeak out. “G-go back to class.”

Jurina, seeing the terrified expression written all over the raven-haired, followed the instruction and ran off without a second to waste. Churi merely clicked her tongue as she watched Yukirin stare at her sister with a loving expression, and sighed.

Just then, Sarin’s eyes widened in realization and muttered to herself. “I need her.”

“What?” her younger twin asked, not really able to make out what she had said.

“Nothing.”

Sarin just smiled at her innocently, before looking away as a glint in her eyes sparkled. Entwining her fingers together, she started plotting of a way to get the plan in her mind to work out. It would be the best decision she was going to make— for the day—, even though someone might be against it.

Turning her head to the certain ‘someone’, she then smirked to herself as she rubbed her hands in a way that made her look evil. Mwuhahahaha she laughed inside her mind, almost squealing in glee with the thought out plan she had made within seconds.

Why did she make the plan? Well, because after seeing how interesting the scene that has occurred minutes ago, she couldn’t help but have an idea enter her mind. If it were to work out, everything would go better than expected. And she wanted everything to be better.

I’m sorry, Rena. she apologized mentally at the ‘someone’, before smirking to herself. But you’ll have to suffer more, for now.

To Be Continued…

A/N: I promise to comment on your stories the moment I can. Please give me some time to re-read them. ^^

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye::byebye:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:00:40 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
aaghhh karomuwi-san you just troll us all..
But the last part really funny.. :rofl: :rofl:
poor jurina.. been reject by rena and will be punish after this

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 22 PART I [04/29]
« Reply #259 on: April 29, 2012, 10:11:56 AM »
YEAH! UPDATE!!! LOL

My deduction is right! it's a play! a drama! wooohhooo!!
i can't bear watched rena shot for the third time in this fic.. eventhough i killed her in my one shot

Sarin.. Haruna-type eh? LOL

LOL Yukirin and Jurina LOL!! they've become PERVERT!! LMAO!
poor Rena. LOL i don't know.. i just laughing when i read that part. LOL

Mianhaeyo Muwi-san, i don't really intent to kill rena..
at first i want to write SaeYuki but in the end, i changed it into YukiRena after i read Sieka-san's Chinmoku and Altoids-san's Forgotten Memories. :p

and i love this update! waitinf for the other part~ :D
thx muwi-san!!! :D

My fanfic:

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Heartbeat