JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)

Author Topic: how to attend MBC Music Core to see Yuri and tiffany!  (Read 4842 times)

Offline YultTaeLover

how to attend MBC Music Core to see Yuri and tiffany!
« on: August 07, 2009, 09:18:25 AM »
A korean friend said it's possible to attend MBC music core show... Some of you already did ? Must be a lot of people since it's FREE and just fanclub entrance... I'll be in Korea on August 22 until September 7th (  :yossi:) and i'd like to attend the show on saturday 22nd
but someone know how to ENTER ???  I wish you can help me :p

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: how to attend MBC Music Core to see Yuri and tiffany!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »
I have no idea... Usually, SM would release info on how to. Maybe you can go check their official website. Maybe you need a CD...

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:25:40 AM »
To my knowledge you have to be an official fanclub member and have the fanclub membership card on you. They check it against your id, so you can't borrow someone's. They usually seat people from the fanclubs together.... But I'm not sure what they do for general audiences, like fans of artists that don't have fanclubs yet... I'm not sure...

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline YultTaeLover

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:15:39 AM »
CD = Credit Card ? I dont care as long as i can see SNSD!! (and not TOO expensive)

I'll go check SM website ^^

How can i obtain a fanclub card ? i can pay too ? :D
I'll arrive in Seoul on saturday 22nd August. It would be a perfect starter from my trip.

If anyone as informations about that, keep me posted :D
I'll doi the same

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)