JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)

Author Topic: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED  (Read 94724 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2013, 04:56:58 PM »
woah!!! (doki doki)
Jurina!! (she makes me worry so much sometimes)
Rena-chan!!!
...this was great as always

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 19
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM »
Wah!

The story is always good  :inlove:

i wonder what will happen in part 2  :?

Can't wait. Please update  :deco:  :twothumbs

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
« Reply #362 on: October 23, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thanks!!!!! Sugoooiiiiiii!!!!!!! OMG!!!

Update Please!!!!!  :thumbsup
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2013, 01:54:12 AM »
Minna! Sorry it took me so long to update. Anyways enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 20 part 2

Opening her eyes, Rena found herself in the bedroom tucked in bed and in her pajamas. She didn't remember what had happened last night for everything was a blank to her. Jurina got up and started to walk around when suddenly the door opened and Jurina walked in. She led Rena over to the bed and said,

"Good morning~ Did you sleep well?"

"Un.." Rena said.

"Are you ok? You still look pretty tired."

"Ah no I'm ok.."

"Good! Then how about breakfast."

Jurina clapped her hands and a maid brought in a tray of food. She sat it down and then left where Jurina picked up a fork and knife and cut a piece of meat off and held it in front of Rena. Rena knew she couldn't eat it and so she tried to deny it. However Jurina was persistent and managed to get the meat inside Rena's mouth. Rena was expecting a horrible taste of bitter and sour feelings. To her surprise though, Rena found the meat was very good. She thought it was extremely delicious and wanted more. She took the fork from Jurina and ate the whole thing in a matter of seconds. Jurina had the maids bring in another plate but Rena wanted the whole pig and so they brought it in. Rena wasn't even thinking but she just ate and  ate every single scrap of meat that was there cleaning the bones. When she finished, Jurina took a napkin and cleaned her face of the black blood on her face.

"Wah you sure were hungry. I've never seen you eat that much Rena!"

"Yeah.. Guess I was really hungry.."

Rena wondered why she was able to eat something like that. Black blood foods tasted horrible to her but yet somehow this tasted good. Rena wondered what had happened but before she could get to a conclusion, Jurina said to her,

"Come on Rena let's get you some fresh air!"

Jurina took Rena outside where she was nearly blinded by bright light. The light was so intense that it almost seemed painful. Rena actually retreated into the palace to take cover from the harsh rays. Usually Rena never had problems with the sunlight and actually she loved going outside. However right now she seemed very weak in the presence of light and actually thought it burned. This was very strange to Rena and started to think something was wrong but then suddenly Jurina pulled out an umbrella and held it over Rena's head.

"Stay under here. That way the sun won't get to you!"

Rena took the umbrella and together her and Jurina walked along side by side around the palace grounds for a while. The fresh air was nice for Rena and she did like the fresh scent of roses in the early afternoon of a nice sunny day. Rena began to relax and forget about her strange weakness to the sunlight and just continued her stroll with Jurina until suddenly Yuki walked over to the two and told Jurina that she should come down into town for there were things that needed Jurina. Jurina and Rena walked into the town where there were villagers gathering and saying things that Rena couldn't hear because of all the shouting. When Jurina came to them, one of the people stepped forward and said,

"We are tired of you and your childish ruling tactics. We've heard what you're planning to do and honestly it's pathetic. We're demanding a new leader and if you fail to step down then we'll take you down."

All the people pulled out weapons and prepared themselves for battle. Rena knew that Jurina could handle things very easily without even moving and these people were only running to their deaths. However suddenly Rena felt something hit her in the back of the head causing her to fall over. The next thing Rena knew, her body was being dragged by the people and away from Jurina who was too busy fighting off the rest of the people. Rena was dragged into a building where the door was slammed shut and she was tied to a chair. There was a group of the people who were a bunch of men. One held up a knife to Rena's neck and said,

"We got her now boss. What do we do?"

"We wait until things have calmed and then we use her to take control!" another man said.

"Can we have a little fun with her first while we wait?"

"Depends if she decides if she'll be a good girl or not."

"Ok fine but as soon as she messes up I'm punishing her the best way I know how."

The men all laughed and Rena sat there defenseless unable to do anything as she watched outside the window Jurina fighting. She could tell Jurina wasn't trying to kill her citizens so she was only knocking them out or throwing them off. Meanwhile the people were all attacking with weapons of all kinds. Rena never really understood why Jurina was holding back but then she realized that they were her people and as their ruler it was her job to protect them. Seeing the people act like this made Rena feel anger towards them. The fact that they were doing such a thing to her was just irritating. Rena was watching Jurina and watched as one man knocked her in the head while a woman hit her in the side. Jurina started to go down and the people just continued to beat her relentlessly until Rena couldn't see her anymore. That's when Rena started to panic and worry about Jurina. She wanted to get in there and fight all the people. She tried to break free but the ropes were too tight and the more she tried, she was suddenly smacked.

"What do you think you're trying to do?!"

"She was trying to escape! Can we punish her now?"

"Go ahead boys."

"Alright!"

"NOOOOOO!"

At that moment something inside Rena forced itself out and took over Rena's body. She had no control of it and just watched it take over her body. The ropes snapped and the men were knocked back. Then when one tried to attack, Rena just stared at him and his whole arm came off followed by his head. The other men could only stare as Rena looked over at them and then they were all dead as well. Rena blasted a hole through the door and made her way outside where the crowd was fighting. Rena didn't see anything else for things went black but she could hear the sounds of screams. It was dark for a long time until she finally came across Jurina's body. At that moment the thing inside her faded and Rena turned back to normal. She looked down at Jurina and picked her up then carried her to the palace not even seeing the mess she had made. She ran into the palace where Atsuko treated her wounds and left her to rest. Meanwhile Rena told Yuki and Mayu what had happened and so they went down to check on the people. After that Rena felt very tired and weak and so she went to her room where she collapsed on the bed and slept.

Jurina opened her eyes and saw she was in the infirmary and so she sat up. She looked at a mirror and saw her face was bandaged up probably because of Atsuko. A couple minutes later Atsuko walked in and saw Jurina.

"Ah you're awake. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"A little sure but ok." Jurina said.

"That's good. Rena was freaking out about you worried that you weren't ok."

"Where is Rena anyways?"

"In her room."

"I'll go check on her."

Jurina started to get up but then the doors opened and Mayu and Yuki rushed in. They walked directly to Jurina and said,

"You need to come with us."

Yuki and Mayu took Jurina back into the town where she was attacked earlier. When she walked into the area though she saw that there was blood and dead bodies everywhere. The bodies were horrible mangled and mashed to a point where they were almost unrecognizable. The sheer sight of all the bodies made Jurina's stomach turn and twist. There were bodies littering the roads and blood flowing down to the sewer drains like rainwater after a storm. There were even some bodies dragged across the building walls. Whatever happened here was truly a horrible tragedy with the deaths of at least a hundred people. While Jurina was searching amongst the bodies, she suddenly felt something grab her ankle. She looked down and saw a man only this man's lower torso was completely gone. He weakly looked at Jurina panting and saying,

"Help..me.."

"Who did this to you?" Jurina asked.

"A demon.."

"A demon?"

"A demon.. who wears the skin of a young girl.."

That was the last thing the man said before he died. Jurina looked over at Yuki and Mayu who both stared at Jurina with a concerned look. Jurina claimed she wasn't the one who did this for she was knocked out. The only question was who was it? Who was this demon? 

Rena was sleeping peacefully when suddenly she felt something was wrong. She knew she was asleep yet she felt awake. She didn't know what was causing this feeling but it felt odd to her. Rena looked around and saw that she couldn't move but she could still see everything as if she was awake. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw something dark standing in the corner of the room. It looked like a figure of some sort and Rena didn't know who it was. She watched the dark figure stand up and slowly move closer to her. She tried to run but her body remained as still as stone. The figure walked right in front of Rena and then slowly it turned into Rena herself only its eyes were black. It reached out and touched Rena's chest where she could see her heart glow red. It was beating lively and the red glow spread throughout her body. However suddenly, the black figure started to fade into her body and Rena watched as the red glow dispersed and a black blow glowed vibrantly. Her body felt heavy and her heart beat started to slow down as if she was slowly starting to die.

Rena's eyes started to close and before she completely lost consciousness, she heard a voice say,

"I won't let them have you.."

Rena woke up and felt as if she was going to throw up everything inside her. She felt as if the very organs inside her were all pushing and cramming themselves into one area all screaming to be released. Her body also felt as if it was on fire where she was sitting in a field of fire. Everything just felt wrong to Rena and she wondered what had happened. All she remembered was Jurina restraining her and injecting her with a horrible fluid that made her pass out. Rena tried to sit up but her body was so weka that she couldn't and so she fell back. Rena looked around and saw she wasn't in the dungeon anymore but back in her regular room. Rena's body still felt violently ill as if she was going to regurgitate an entire ocean. Rena was able to move her arm and managed to reach out and grab a mirror to see how she had looked. When Rena looked into the mirror she thought she was looking at a ghost. Her skin was white as snow and her hair was dark like the night sky. Her lips were pale and her hair eyes had black lines under them. Rena looked like she had seen a ghost but in reality she hadn't. Seeing herself made Rena even more sick to the point where she couldn't take it and became ill. She forced herself up and ran to the bathroom where she released her vile into the sink.

After a half our of violently vomiting and gagging, Rena was finally able to pull herself back together and try to regain her stance. She looked in the mirror once again and saw her distraught face. The sheer horror of it was going to give her nightmares if she continued to stare at hit. Suddenly Rena had the urge to cough and so she leaned down into the sink and started to cough. The coughing was so violent that out of nowhere she felt something spit out. She knew it was blood and knew she was going to have to clean it up so she looked down and was expecting to see her red blood. However what she saw wasn't red but black blood. Rena froze right there thinking that it was just a mistake and it was leftover blood from Jurina. However she looked up and saw black blood on the corner of her mouth and that's how she knew that the blood was hers. Now knowing this, Rena thought something was wrong and wondered what caused her blood to turn black? Then she remembered the stuff Jurina had injected her with and realized that it was the cause.

"Jurina..."

"Rena?"

Rena looked over and saw Jurina standing at the doorway staring at her. She walked over to her and cleaned out the mess she made in the sink. Then she sat Rena down and just stared at her for a long time. The two both just stared at each other until Rena said,

"How did you know?"

Jurina looked at Rena with an expressionless stare and said nothing.

"How did you know I was a red blood?" Rena asked again.

This time Jurina sighed and said,

"I looked into your memories and found you old home.. I went back to there and found the blood stains.."

Rena became very aware of what Jurina had done and now she was starting to develop a whole new view on Jurina. The fact that she was able to see into her memories now revealed a whole new level of secrecy. Rena didn't know what was safe and what wasn't anymore now knowing that Jurina was able to do things like this. As she was thinking though her thought was thought when Jurina said,

"When I found out, I panicked.. Rena here they kill red bloods and I just couldn't let that happen to you. I wanted to protect you and keep you away from those who will want you dead."

"Jurina you're not the only one who knows.." Rena said.

Rena saw Jurina raise an eyebrow and her eyes glare a little. She leaned back and asked,

"Who else knows?"

"Mariko and Yuko.."

"What?"

Now there was silence between the two and there was nothing interrupting them. It was as if time itself had froze and now it was just her and Jurina. Rena knew she had screwed up when she told Jurina who else knew about her blood type but Jurina had to know. She thought Jurina was really going to kill her but instead Jurina walked over to her and hugged her tightly.  She leaned in close to her and said,

"I won't let them have you."

Jurina knocked out Rena and quickly locked her up in the dungeon. Then she gathered everyone and said she was tired of waiting and was ready to go to war. Therefore, they gathered all the soldiers and armed forces and headed out to the Blue Kingdom along with the secret weapon. They hid the weapon and then Jurina personally walked through the main gate of the kingdom killing the guards at the gate. Then she pulled out her sword and said,

"To battle!!!"

With that the soldiers flooded the palace and soon lives were being taken one by one. Soon the soldiers off the Blue Kingdom came out and started to attack as well. Then the one person Jurina was looking for the most was Yuko who came forward and came face to face with Jurina. She looked at Jurina with a furious look and said,

"Why are you doing this Jurina?"

"I know you knew about Rena's true blood color." Jurina said with a stern tone.

Yuko was silent and Jurina pointed her sword at Yuko.

"I won't let you have her!"

With that Jurina swung her sword and Yuko pulled out hers to defend. The two blades clashed and the war began.

==================================================================================
The war has began, what will happen next?! Find out next time~

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 20 part 2
« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
And that is how the war began.  :cool1:
:mon curtain: is anyone going to die?
Rena is still powerful. :grin: But is she OK?
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: October 28, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »
Ah.. Jurina is so scared about losing Rena that she attacked Yuko's kingdom

Would Jurina be able to defeat Yuko?

Would Rena be able to escape the dungeon and stop Jurina and Yuko?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #366 on: October 28, 2013, 10:13:51 PM »
woah!
Jurina!
Rena-chan... I wonder what...
nyaa! a war desu!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 21
« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2013, 01:56:37 AM »
Sorry it's taken me a while minna. Hope you like the update.

Chapter 21

The war had begun and already it was off to a gruesome start. Bodies were flying and the clash of metal could be heard for miles. There were explosions from cannons being fired and smoke from the remaining ashes. Every soldier in the battle field was fighting each other head on head with either sword or mallet. Each one of them was fighting for the blood that flows through their veins and neither one is going to let up. In the very front of the battle was the Tomomi sisters fighting side by side. They were moving perfectly one after the other attacking and defending at the right moment. Tomochin would set up walls from the ground and Chiyuu ran through them causing them to explode in front of the enemy. Chiyuu even ran through some of the enemy soldiers causing them to explode. At one point one of the enemies tried to attack Chiyuu but he was suddenly shot down by something from a distance. Chiyuu looked back and saw Tomochin holding a gun she had made out of the armor of one of enemies. Tomochin looked at Chiyuu with a certain glance saying that she was going to do something big. Chiyuu confirmed it with a nod and quickly got out of the way as Tomochin pulled out four different types of stone. She threw them into the air and then all at once she turned them into giant stone golems. Tomochin sent them out onto the battle field and so the stone golems followed their orders and started to reek havoc on the enemy. Seeing how Tomochin was having a lot of fun, Chiyuu decided to have a little fun as well. Pulling out a metal wire she had, Chiyuu threw it across the battle field as far as she could. She watched it hit the end and so Chiyuu pulled the wire hard and suddenly the wire started to pull her across the battle field. Using her power, Chiyuu phased through many enemies causing them all to combust within seconds.

Blue blood showered the front of the battle field as both of the Tomomi sisters destroyed everything in their path. However their fun was about to run out when suddenly a new enemy had appeared an enemy they had never seen before. She didn't look like she was part of the army but more like a common villager. Despite the innocent appearance though, the girl was covered in black blood and the two knew she was not on their side. The girl smiled and she said,

"My name is Minegishi Minami but you will know me as Miichan, the one who KICKED YOUR ASS!!"

The two started to laugh at the one called Miichan. She was just one normal villager who looked like she couldn't hurt a fly. Plus both of them had a dangerous power that could easily kill her in a matter of seconds. The two just laughed thinking it was just some kind of joke. To their surprise though, Miichan had more than what the two had expected for suddenly that one girl divided into two and then four and then eight and then sixteen and so on until what seemed like the hundreds. She had created a whole army of herself with mass numbers far greater than anything the two sisters had ever seen. They all laughed and then said,

"Let's party bitches!!!"

All the Miichans attacked and there were so many that neither one of the sisters knew where to start. They didn't have time to attack and so Tomochin created a shield out of the ground they stood on to the protect the two from the army of Miichans. They could hear the sound of all the Miichans punching and attacking the shield. Tomochin had to make another smaller layer because she could see the first one already starting to crack. They had no idea who this girl was but they knew she was going to be a very strong opponent.

While Tomochin and Chiyuu were fighting off the mini army, to the left of the battle field was a fierce battle of intense speed. There were two streaks of energy zooming all over the battle field knocking out soldiers of any kind. There was a beam of black and a beam of white passing by everything in matters of seconds with no one really knowing who were the two beams. Those two beams though were actually Yuki and Sae battling it out at supersonic speeds. Yuki had her sword and Sae had daggers and the two were colliding with each other trying to knock the other. The two kept up at the same speed trying to outrun the other but it was obvious that both of them were at equal speeds. Yuki swung and missed and instead took down ten men. Sae attempted to stab Yuki but missed every time and so she took out at least seven men. No matter what though the two were constantly moving faster and faster keeping up with each other neck and neck. Then at one point Sae struck and hit Yuki hard in the side causing her to derail and crash. Sae zoomed past her as Yuki rolled back and fell hard into the ground gasping and coughing for air. She looked at her injury and saw how it was bad so she decided to play it cool and hide by taking over the body of another soldier. She found one right next to her and so she faded into his shadow and slowly took over his body. The good thing about being in another body is that Yuki is able to heal herself somewhat. Meanwhile Sae made her way back to where Yuki had crashed and was now looking for her.

In order to avoid detection, Yuki had to move body to body slowly healing herself and sending Sae on a chase to find her while trying to be killed by the enemy. Sae knew Yuki was hiding in a body but the question was which one. Sae didn't know if she was in a black blood or a blue blood but she had to think quickly if she was going to be able to take her out. Sae ran and ran trying to find where Yuki was but Yuki always managed to slip away into the shadows. Eventually Sae gave up when she heard the loud thud and something zoom right past her. Flying across the battle field was a small figure who nearly crashed into a sharp rock if it weren't for the large amount of dead bodies she had summoned to cushion her fall. Mayu stood up and looked ahead as a colossal woman with large mallets came charging through. Sayaka targeted Mayu and charged at her determining to kill the necromancer. Sayaka swung her mallet and Mayu was barely able to dodge if it weren't for the wall of human heads she had summoned from the ground. Mayu turned around and swung her scythe just inches away from Sayaka's stomach. Sayaka stepped back and was about to defend but then Mayu came from above and Sayaka had little time to move out of the way. Using all her strength, Sayaka moved just in time however Mayu managed to knick Sayaka's shoulder and she began to bleed. The cut was deep enough to the point where she couldn't hold onto her left mallet and was now only using her right one.

Mayu knew that she was going to win the battle now and all that was left was to make a couple of quick and deadly moves. Mayu rushed forward and Sayaka tried to attack as well but sadly Sayaka's other mallet was thrown to the side and she was left wide open for an attack. Mayu almost had her but suddenly a white flash came by and moved Sayaka out of the way just in time right before Mayu sliced off what would surely be Sayaka's head. Mayu scowled angry at the fact that she lost her kill but then quickly changed when she saw her sister limp out of another body and collapse on the ground. Mayu ran to her and helped her sit up as she looked at her fallen comrade. Mayu knew she had to find Atsuko and get help. The only problem was there was an entire sea of people blocking her and there was no way into getting to her in time. Not to mention the oncoming enemies that were trying to pierce their swords through their bodies. While trying to find a way to get to Atsuko, Mayu created a shield made of skeletons protecting Mayu and Yuki. Then Mayu used her senses to try to pinpoint Atsuko and her location.

Off on the other side of the battle field was Atsuko who was battling Minami in a battle of blood. Both of them were trying to injure themselves in anyway they could. Atsuko was trying to touch Minami and release her power onto her while Minami was trying to cut Atsuko so she could enter her body and destroy her from the inside. Every time the two moved, they were only mere centimeters apart with one trying to grab the other. Despite their previous meeting before, they were still under orders to  battle things out to the death. Minami hated having to do this along with Atsuko but there was nothing they could do about it and so they were bother battling yet if one looked closely, they could tell they were holding back. They were just jumping around hoping someone would get injured so they could run away and try to help. Atsuko ran as fas as she could and then suddenly she felt a large thud behind her. She turned around and saw a giant human being without skin though and smelled of rotting flesh. When it saw Atsuko, the flesh decomposed further and further revealing Mayu and Yuki. Mayu ran to Atsuko and said,

"You gotta help Yuki!"

Atsuko nodded and started to tend to Yuki's wounds meanwhile Minami was tending to Sayaka's. Both of them were happy that they weren't going to have to kill each other and were glad for that. However suddenly a large wave of enemies started to attack and Atsuko couldn't move for she was treating Yuki. Therefore Mayu stepped up and defended with her own personal little army of the undead. As they were fighting Atsuko was treating and Yuki was starting to recover. As they were fighting though, there was suddenly a huge shadow that was being casted above them. Atsuko looked up and saw what looked like a giant wave of people all the same girl. The wave of girls was about to crash down onto Atsuko but then a giant stone golem stepped forward and shielded Atsuko and the others from the mass wave of people. The golem fell and Atsuko and the others slipped right between its legs as the golem tried to fight off the girls but was overpowered in numbers. Atsuko had no idea where all the girls were coming from but then she looked over and saw Tomochin and Chiyuu fighting all the girls. Tomochin and Chiyuu were having a hard time taking down all the clones of Miichan. The Miichan girl was surly something they had never seen before because every time they killed one, another would pop up seeming like it was endless. They knew they were going to have to do something to stop the mass production if they were going to have any hope of winning. Then Chiyuu came up with an idea that may be able to help if she could get to them. Out of the corner of her eye, Chiyuu saw Mayu and so she ran over to her and said,

"Mayu take over the ones that we kill!"

"Got it!"

Once Mayu understood Chiyuu rushed and killed at least ten of the clones. As they all fell, Mayu used her ability and was able to take over their bodies. It started to work and there were no more clones being reproduced. When Tomochin saw what Chiyuu was doing, she summoned one of the stone golems over and the golem started to take down the clones by the number of hundreds. Then one by one Mayu took over each and every body sending out waves of her dark mice to take over the bodies. As the stone golem killed more and more clones Mayu kept taking over all the bodies. Then Mayu made the clones attack the other clones where she then took over them once they died. Soon the numbers started to die down and it was getting down to a select group of clones. Tomochin took out five and Chiyuu took out six. There was only two left and Tomochin was going in for the final clone where she chopped off it's head and Mayu quickly took over it. Now there was one and it was Chiyuu's turn to take the real one out. She moved fast and Miichan tried to dodge but she moved the wrong way and it was the end from there as Chiyuu swung her blade and pierced it through Miichan's chest.

"Gotcha~"

Miichan coughed up blood as she fell to the ground and died right there and then. They thought it was over but then Atsuko saw the supposedly dead body smile and then she shouted,

"It's a trap!"

Before they could react there was a noise coming from above and then there was a huge slam right on top of Tomochin. Tomochin was pushed onto and into the ground hard going deep into the Earth.

"Tomochin!"

"Sup bitches?!"

Miichan said as she came back out from the ground and smiled proudly. Meanwhile Tomochin was out cold her eyes rolled back and her body bent in a strange way. Atsuko quickly ran down to Tomochin to inspect her injuries and quickly looked back giving Minami a look that asked,

"She one of yours?"

Minami only nodded her head no and looked at Miichan who was quickly kicked hard in the face by Chiyuu and knocked back far. Then Chiyuu grabbed one of Sayaka's mallet and when Miichan came charging, Chiyuu used all her strength and swung hitting Miichan square in the stomach sending her flying.

"Home run!"

Soon after all the clones dispersed and they were gone along with their original. No one truly knew who that girl was but they didn't care because they had some critically injured to take care of. Atsuko rushed to Tomochin to examine the damages that had been done. She was breathing and barely had a pulse but she was alive and it was up to Atsuko to try to save her. Placing her hands on Tomochin's chest Atsuko could see inside of Tomochin and saw three broken ribs and a collapsed lung. Her heart was beating but barely and she was going to have to do something if she was going to save Tomochin. Using all her power that she had, Atsuko focused on the lung and tried to heal it up to top health. She was able to heal the lung and Tomochin was breathing normally but her ribs still needed to be put back into place and sealed. Atsuko used whatever strength left to heal two of the three broken ribs before falling back exhausted and out of breath. As she was laying there she head a cry coming from the other side of her. She looked over and saw Sayaka screaming in pain as Minami tried to heal her shoulder. Through her eyes she saw Sayaka's muscles tearing the more she moved and Minami wasn't able to heal it because she kept moving. Atsuko stood up and walked over to Minami where she sat next to her and grabbed Sayaka's arm.

Somehow she managed to muster up enough strength to heal most of Sayaka's shoulder all the way up to just a small scratch on her arm. She looked at Minani saying nothing and then collapsed in her arms. Minami smiled and kissed her forehead silently thanking her before looking up and seeing the confused stares of Sae and Sayaka. Sae was about to say something but then there was a cry from the other side as Yuki was in an extreme amount of pain. Atsuko never finished Yuki's treatment and so she was now in pain. Minami quickly rushed over and saw the cut and how deep it was. She was losing blood and it needed to be stopped quickly. Minami didn't know if it was going to work but she tried it and so she cut her thumb and then a small butterfly made from her blood appeared. The butterfly flew and landed on the cut where it entered Yuki's body. Inside the butterfly started to patch up and seal Yuki's wound. The bleeding stopped and Yuki was no stable enough to move. Minami told Sayaka and Sae to see it that the injured are taken somewhere safe. Therefore Mayu carried Yuki and Chiyuu carried Tomochin. Minami carried Atsuko and together Sayaka and Sae made a path for the others to run through and make their way to safety.

As all of this was happening, a single raven flew over the scene watching it from a bird's eye view. Then the bird flew back all the way to the Black Palace where it made its way through a small hole in the wall and into the dungeon. The raven transformed into a snake where it slid between the bars and then turned back into a regular person. That person was Mariko and Mariko walked over to the girl chained to the wall. That girl was Rena only there was something inside her that was trying to eat her alive. Inside Rena could feel this horrible thing eating away her heart and slowly it was starting to win taking over her body little by little. She knew what was inside her but there was nothing she could do about it. It was too strong and Rena knew she wouldn't be able to fight it for the thing inside her was a monster that she had never faced before.

"No.."

Inside, Rena could see a black monster eating away the red thing in her chest. Slowly bit by bit the monster was eating her away and her mind began to fill with corrupt feelings and voices telling her horrible things inside her head. They were telling her to kill her friends and destroy everything in her path. Rena tried to refuse the thoughts but the energy was so strong that she was almost completely overpowered with darkness. There was nothing Rena could do and so, all hope was lost. 

What's going to happen to Rena? Find out next time

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #368 on: November 04, 2013, 02:07:51 AM »
Life is wonderful today - fact.
...yeah, I have nothing else to say other than... wonderful~
(though you accidently made a typo, spelling Minami as Minani? somewhere?)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #369 on: November 04, 2013, 05:58:27 AM »
Aww mann, just when everyone seems to have finally helped each other thanks to Atsuko and Minami, prelude to disaster comes in the form of Rena. What will happen to her red blood? Will Mariko be okay?

And then there's still the battle between the sisters. What will they do once Rena is fully awoken?

Can't wait for the next episode.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: November 04, 2013, 11:27:51 AM »
Well who is Miichan?

Mariko's friend?

Ah.. Rena is going to be Gekikara-self now...

What is she going to do?

Would she destroy everything in her path?

Would Yuko and Jurina put aside thier issues to help safe Rena?

Yeah... Atsumina, WTomo, Saeyaka and Mayuki... all left the battlefield

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #371 on: November 04, 2013, 07:31:28 PM »
Yeah they all are so cool in battle.
But what Jurina and Yuko? Where are they? I hope they will help Rena.
Rena keep fighting!!!! Please :bow:

Btw what is Kojiharu power, I forgot if you said that. Sorry.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #372 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:52 PM »
Wow the battle is start

Why is Miichan there? And who is she? :?

Yay Takamina sides help Acchan side [ they helping each other]

Can't wait for the next ch.. Rena fighting!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 22
« Reply #373 on: November 12, 2013, 12:47:26 AM »
Hey sorry it took me forever once again. I got the new Pokemon game and I've been playing like that nonstop. Anyways enjoy the update and again sorry for being so late!

Chapter 22

In the middle of the battle field, two great figures stand between each other. Yuko the leader of the blue bloods and Jurina the leader of the black bloods, the two were emitting strong energy. Jurina stepped forward and said to her sister,

"Looks like you're losing. It's not too late to surrender."

"I will never surrender to you Jurina."

"Then die!"

Jurina pulled out her sword and swung hit hard aiming for Yuko's head. Yuko backed away however and then pulled out a long saber. Jurina was coming back and Yuko was able to pull out her saber just in time to deflect it. Yuko slid her saber across Jurina's blade and then pulled back releasing a high pitched sound that stunned Jurina for a second. That second gave Yuko the opportunity to strike Jurina when she wan't looking and so she jumped up and came down fast slicing what she thought was Jurina's body in half. However when she looked down she only saw a long line in the ground and Jurina gone. She looked around and didn't see Jurina anywhere. Then suddenly she felt a gust of wind behind her and that's how she knew where Jurina was. Quickly bending back and forcing her blade up, Yuko was able to stop Jurina from taking off her head.

"Not bad Jurina." Yuko said.

"I'm just getting started Yuko!"

Jurina backed away and then dashed forward slicing through a Yuko's side. Yuko fell and then Jurina span around and then thrusted her blade through trying to stab through her stomach. All she hit though was air for Yuko had managed to jump up and come down cutting Jurina's left arm. Jurina hissed in pain as her blood leaked onto the ground she stood on. The pain though was light to her and she was still able to move with much power and speed. Jurina charged towards Yuko once again at full speed trying to take down the older one as fast as possible. However Yuko wasn't going to let herself be taken down so easily. Moving her saber to the left, Yuko leaned far to the right as her saber was pointing almost straight up. Jurina was confused as to the technique Yuko was trying to pull off and easily saw an opening where she could strike. Changing her direction, Jurina went around and then swung aiming for Yuko's weak side. However that was the mistake that Jurina had made when she realized what Yuko was doing and it was too late for her to react for as she was swinging, Yuko released her saber and then slid under the blade and punched Jurina straight in the stomach.

"Angler's Play!"

Jurina remembered this technique back when they would practice sparring with each other. Yuko would use her saber as bait and move at an angle making it seem obvious which spot to strike. However if one were to strike the spot, that's when the play came into motion for Yuko would toss her saber and move under it and then strike the opponent. It was that and many other moves that Jurina would always lose to when they were kids. Grunting in dissatisfaction, Jurina scowled thinking how foolish it was for her to fall for one of Yuko's silly tricks. She was also surprised though that Yuko didn't stab her or cut her. She knew that Yuko had blades with her but instead she chose to punch her. Was she going easy on her?

Jurina wondered that thought but then she saw that Yuko was coming around for another attack. Jurina got up and was ready to move but when she tried a sharp pain shot throughout her body and she collapsed on the ground. It was then Jurina remembered another trick that Yuko would do that caused the disruption of nerves. In a certain spot in the abdominal area, there is a nerve that if you hit it right, you can cause the whole nervous system to collapse for a short amount of time. Jurina realized this and now she was a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered if she didn't think of something. Then out of the blue, Jurina thought of a way of escape and so she started to spin her body at a fast speed digging into the ground. By the time the end of her foot dug into the hole, Jurina felt Yuko's saber just barely cut her. Jurina dug deep into the ground and then started to make a series of different tunnels and pathways to try to confuse her. Then once she had made enough tunnels, Jurina waited for Yuko's next move.

Jurina used the vibrations to pinpoint her sister's location and when she found her she waited and waited until suddenly she heard a sharp slice of Earth being cut not too far from her. Yuko too was trying to pinpoint Jurina's location and so she started stabbing at the ground. Jurina felt Yuko stand right above her and she felt her ready her sword. She had to move so by twisting her body, Jurina popped up right in front of Yuko and before Yuko could swing Jurina punched Yuko in both of her shoulders.

"Nezumi trap!"

Jurina smirked and then quickly backed away back into the hole as Yuko fell back in pain. Yuko got back up and tried to grab her saber but her arms wouldn't move and she couldn't get them to cooperate with her. As Yuko was struggling to get her legs to move, Jurina laughed and thought to herself that Yuko wasn't the only one that had a couple tricks. Jurina had hit the nerves that connected the arms to the rest of the body. Now that they were out, Yuko couldn't move her arms and couldn't hold her saber. Also Nezumi's trap is a series of tunnels made for not only confusion but an escape route giving Jurina plenty of areas to run to. Now all that was left was to finish her off and the victory would be hers. Jurina pulled out a dagger and then made her way to a tunnel that lead right behind Yuko. Once she was there, Jurina popped out and then cut one of Yuko's ankles from the back. Then she went back down and came out once more and cut the other ankle. Yuko was now unable to move her legs and her arms leaving her completely immobile. This was Jurina's chance to finish her sister off once and for all. Jurina came out of her hole and jumped high her blade in her hand. She came down fast right on top of Yuko where there was a loud crash and a large puff of smoke. Jurina thought she had  got her but to her disappointment, she was wrong.

(Over with Rena...)

Inside Rena was battling one of the greatest enemies she had ever faced in her life. In her mind, Rena saw a giant black monster eating away the very being that she was. She knew she had to stop it but she didn't know how for she was too weak. Everything seemed lost and there was no hope in trying to fight. Rena started to give up and she felt herself drift away and be consumed by the darkness. Then suddenly there was a bright flash of blue and Rena found herself engulfed in the warm blue light. Rena looked around and then suddenly Mariko was standing next to her.

"Rena listen to me. The war has started and people are dying. We need to get out there and stop them before it's too late." Mariko said.

"But how? That thing is eating me alive and I can't do anything!" Rena said.

"You can Rena you just need to open your eyes."

"What do you mean?!"

"Open your eyes Rena!"

Hearing those words Rena suddenly felt a surge of power flow through her very veins. Rena looked at the black monster and all she had to do was raise her hand and the monster was destroyed. Rena's body had changed where her veins were glowing bright red and there was a strange mark on her chest. It looked as if it was some kind of stone and when she reached down to feel it, it actually was a stone. It glowed on and off in a rhythm similar to a heart beat. Rena looked over to Mariko and she said,

"Where is Jurina?"

"Out there." 

Mariko pointed and Rena looked outward where she saw something but wasn't sure what it was. There were two entities flying and clashing with each other and fighting. Rena looked closer and managed to get a clearer image where she saw something she couldn't believe was there. In the battle was a black dove and a blue crow. Rena looked at Mariko and Mariko only sighed and said,

"Let me explain.."

Rena nodded her head and listened.

"As you know, the leader of the black bloods and the leader of the blue bloods had conceived a child and that child was Yuko. She took after her father with her blue blood and because of that, her mother never truly love her. Then when Jurina came along, her mother was very happy because Jurina was a black blood like her. Once the war started, the father wanted nothing to do with the mother and so Yuko and Jurina were with their mother. The mother only paid attention to Jurina along with the rest of the people because she was a black blood and Yuko was a blue blood. Yuko was constantly isolated or ignored by the others and for a good five years of her life Yuko was forced to raise the very thing that made her life miserable. Then one day, Yuko got tired of everything and so she released her anger on Jurina and accidentally killed Jurina. Yuko had regretted everything she had done and that is when she called upon me.."

"Mariko.. you..."

"Yes Rena. As the story said, I am the demon who brought dove back to life."

Rena was astonished and didn't know what to say. Mariko had brought Jurina back to life and turned her into the very monster that Yuko was fighting out there right now. Before Rena could say anything Mariko said,

"I was young back then and foolish. I saw Yuko as a pitiful soul who was only starved for attention and did something unfair to her sister. Therefore I brought Jurina back and turned her into the monster that she is and set her on a rampage to destroy the people that hated Yuko because well back then I thought I was doing Yuko a favor. However when I saw Yuko killed, I knew I had screwed up and that's when the angel came in and brought Yuko back to life. The two started to fight and meanwhile I had been punished by the great powers above. They removed my demonic powers and now I am nothing more than a mere witch stuck in this mortal body. Honestly I find being a mortal quite fun with all the things I can do. Anyways, I stayed by Yuko's side since it was my fault in the beginning and I watched her grow into a very powerful ruler. I was quite impressed at how far she had gotten and now I am proud to say that I stuck by her side. However I also kept taps on Jurina and I was actually quite disturbed at how much hatred she had built up on her sister. I thought about doing something but after last time I learned not to get involved. Now it's getting down to the final battle and we have to stop it before it's too late. You see when I gave Jurina her power, the angel gave Yuko her power and a little bonus with it..."

"And what is that?"

"If one dies.. so does the other."

(Over with Jurina...)

The smoke cleared and Jurina thought she had finally killed her sister but sadly that wasn't the case. When the smoke was gone, Jurina saw her sister glowing a blue aura and her blue veins were visible on her skin. Her eyes were glowing bright blue and she was holding Jurina's blade but the blade wasn't cutting her. Jurina moved her head to the side and cracked her neck before looking at her sister and saying,

"So you're using it now?"

Yuko didn't say anything but instead broke Jurina's blade and then moved forward to punch Jurina. Jurina dodged luckily and watched as a blast of blue energy shot out of Yuko's arm and into the battle field where tons of soldiers were instantly evaporated in the blast. Jurina knew she was going to have to be extremely careful if she was going to avoid getting her head blown to smithereens. Jurina thought now as the right time to unleash her secret weapons and so Jurina pulled out a small whistle and blew it as hard as she could. Minutes later there was loud thudding coming from the distance and men being thrown out of the way. There was a loud roar and then suddenly a huge figure stepped through. That figure was Toto and when he saw Jurina all Jurina did was point to Yuko and she shouted,

"Sick em' boy!"

Toto let out a loud roar and charged towards Yuko who did nothing but stand there. Jurina thought Yuko was just going to get ran over but then when Toto moved his arm to punch Yuko, Yuko stopped it and in an instant, Toto's entire arm came off. Toto fell back and screamed in pain over the loss of his limb and before he could do anything else, Yuko finished him off with a blow to the head taking down the mighty beast. Seeing how that plan didn't work out Jurina decided it was time to use the other plan. She signaled to have the device be brought out and then quickly signaled which ones to use. The bells rang and many men were left frozen where they stood. Yuko however seemed unfazed by it and in the end she destroyed the device Jurina had created. Yuko looked over at Jurina and said,

"You truly are pathetic to think these small things will take me down."

Jurina became frustrated and so she decided to awaken her true power just as her sister had done. Concentrating all her power, Jurina was swallowed by a cloak of black and and then came out a new person. Her veins were black and showed through her skin as her eyes had turned black as well. However Jurina added one final attachment for she had bent over and then two large wings sprung from her back. Jurina smirked and then took off into the sky going high up. Yuko too sprouted wings and flew up to where Jurina was at. It was there the two started to fight midair ramming into each other trying to knock each other down. Yuko pulled out a whole new blade and out of it shot blue energy that took shape of a falcon. It raced towards Jurina and was coming fast but Jurina counter attacked when she opened her mouth and released a long viper heading for the falcon. The two collided and created a large blast setting the two back a bit. However that didn't stop Jurina who used her powers and sent out multiple blasts all aiming for Yuko.

There was no room to escape so Yuko put up a shield and protected herself from Jurina's attack. She was about to put her shield down but then Jurina dashed forward and crashed into the shield shattering it and sending Yuko back. Before Yuko could regain herself Jurina came from above and swung down on Yuko's chest sending her all the way to ground. Yuko slammed hard and Jurina was coming down to finish the job but then Yuko shot up and slammed into Jurina sending her soaring up into the sky. Yuko came up and grabbed Jurina and then threw her down on to the ground. This time it was Jurina's turn to react for Yuko was coming down fast and Jurina wasn't as fast as her sister.

Therefore Jurina decided to try a different approach and so she focused her power on her arms and then suddenly Jurina's arms grew ten times her size and they stopped Yuko from causing any severe damage. She pushed Yuko off her and then flew back up into the sky where Yuko chased her up there. The two backed away from each other and prepared for their final attack that would take out one of them depending on who was stronger. Both of them charged up all their energy into their bodies preparing for the final blow. The energy around them started to grow bigger and bigger until they formed two large orbs in the sky. The black and the blue where both of equal size and strength and all that was left was to initiate the attack. Almost instantly, the two finished at the same time and so they both moved heading straight for each other. They drew closer and closer and then right when they were about to touch, something got between them and the two collided into something that completely destroyed their attacks. There was a large puff of smoke blinding both of them from seeing what had stopped them but when they tried to move neither one of them could. Jurina was angered and wondered if it was Yuko that had stopped her but when the smoke cleared both her and Yuko were both surprised and shocked. There floating between the two holding their hands stopping them from hitting each other was a figure who's body glowed red with her veins outlining her body, her eyes a bright red, and a large set of red wings. That figure was none other than the one that Jurina was trying to keep away from all of this. Jurina looked at the figure and said,

"Rena.."

Rena looked at Jurina and said,

"This war ends now."

What's gonna happen next? Find out next chapter!

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: November 12, 2013, 01:04:00 AM »
Yuko's and Jurina's battle is so intense!!  :shocked
and mariko trolling demon! XD cool!
rena stop those two from fighting so that they wont get hurt anymore!! :( :bow: go rena!!  :cow:
thanx for this miyu~  :deco:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:20:13 PM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #375 on: November 12, 2013, 01:17:49 AM »
(will comment tomorrow, saving spot)

(same here)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #376 on: November 12, 2013, 03:47:46 AM »
Would both Jurina and Yuko stop the fight?

Would Rena need to put themin thier places?

Would Rena be able to have her happy ending with Jurina?

How about the rest?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: November 12, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
:O If one will die the other one will die too. So bad.
And Mariko was a demon............cool. XD
Thanks for update.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #378 on: November 12, 2013, 08:13:30 PM »
Pokemon~ X/Y?
Ok, to the actual comment...
...both die or both live...
nyaaaa! so much killing each other...
And then... kaboom.. the Rena-sama appears!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 23
« Reply #379 on: November 17, 2013, 06:41:04 PM »
Yosh time for the final battle to come to an end. Hope you like and it isn't the true final end but to others it may seem like it~

Chapter 23

"This war ends now."

"Rena.. how?"

"Don't ask Jurina just listen to me. We need to end this war now before you end up killing each other!" Rena said.

The two sisters were both silent before Jurina said,

"That's what I'm trying to do! I'm trying to kill her!" Jurina said with anger in her voice.

"Jurina if you kill her then you'll die too!"

"What?"

"Jurina if you kill Yuko you will die as well. You two are connected spiritually so if one dies the other does as well. Stop all this fighting Jurina and look around you. Have you not seen how many lives had been lost already? How many people have died over something not even worth dying for. Think of all the families left without a loved one, all the wives without husbands and children withouts fathers! Do you not see all the damage this war has done to the people around us? Look at yourself Jurina you're only 16 and here you are leading an entire army! You're wasting your life for God's sake you should be enjoying it with your loved ones and not wasting it in this stupid battle!"

Jurina stood there quietly staring at Rena for a long moment pausing to think about what Rena had just said. Rena was hoping that Jurina would realize her mistake and stop this pitiful war. Sadly it was the exact opposite and a look of fury appeared on Jurina's face. She looked at Rena and said,

"I don't care if I die I just want her dead too!"

"I agree with her Rena. Neither one of us can live with the way things are now." Yuko said.

With that Jurina broke off from Jurina and headed for Yuko. Jurina slammed into Yuko and pushed her far away from Rena. Rena knew this would happen and she was going to have to find a way to stop the two. Rena flew towards the direction and found they were going out towards the mountains deep into the woods. Following the sounds of explosions, Rena did her best to try to find the two before they seriously killed themselves. At first she couldn't find them but then when a tree came flying at her, she knew she was in the right place. Looking down Rena saw the two blasting rays of energy at each other trying to knock one of them back. Rena took this as her chance to swoop down and stop the two once and for all. Yuko shot a blast and Jurina shot one as well. Both were about to hit but then Rena got between the two and took the hit hard. She managed to redirect the flow of energy off to the side where the two blasts went off course and one ended up destroying an entire mountain while another destroyed a lake. Water shot into the sky and started to pour down onto the three great figures battling. The water was just making the Earth wet and Rena wondered if this rain was God weeping on such a tragic event between two sisters. Rena looked over at Jurina who was now soaked and was staring at Yuko with a deadly look.

Yuko in return was glaring at Jurina and neither one of them were moving. Then suddenly Yuko made the first move by dashing forward and trying to cut Jurina's arm. However Rena got in the way causing to Yuko to move out of the way. Sadly to Rena Jurina used this as an advantage to attack Yuko by sliding her blade past Rena's shoulders and stabbing Yuko in the leg. Yuko let out a cry and Rena turned around only to punch Jurina in the chest sending her back. Meanwhile Yuko tried to recover the best she could but the wound looked pretty severe. While Jurina was off somewhere else Rena decided to try to Yuko out of the chaos of bloodlust.

"Yuko listen to me! This war will lead you to nothing but death! Do you really want this?"

"I cannot let her live Yuko. Not after all those things I did to her.. With my death, this is the least I can do to atone for my sin."

"Yuko if you die there will be no one left to lead the people let alone to stop all this violence. More lives will be lost and it will just keep on going until there is no one left!"

"Then perhaps that is just the fate for us all."

Suddenly a blast of energy shot out and knocked Rena back far causing her to break through several trees. Rena looked up and saw Jurina coming straight for her with blade in hand. Rena got up and moved out of the way before Jurina's blade stabbed deep into the tree. As Jurina was trying to retrieve her blade, Rena took this and moved forward punching Jurina in the legs. Jurina collapsed and Rena continued to proceed with a sealing chain that would prevent Jurina from moving. However before she could even cast it Yuko came out from above and tried to cut down on Jurina. Yuko was off just by a bit and only managed to slice Jurina's arm which wasn't fatal but definitely painful. Jurina howled and Yuko wasn't letting up for she raised her blade preparing for the final attack. Then Rena shot out energy sending Yuko flying upwards and Rena followed up after. Rena punched Yuko hard in the stomach and then grabbed her by the waist holding her tight. She started to rotate both of their bodies until they were spinning at a high velocity going down fast. Then right as they were about to crash, Rena let go and went back up while Yuko slammed into the ground with a large impact onto the Earth. Rena was sure that the attack would knock Yuko out for sure. Sadly when Rena looked back she saw a blue sphere and then the sphere opened revealing Yuko unharmed and fine. Meanwhile Jurina struggled to stand up and move her arm but managed to hold. Jurina used one of her wings to cover her injured her arm and Rena watched as the wing mended the wound that was inflicted. When the wing was removed her arm was completely fine.

Rena looked over at Yuko who was also healing herself with a strange blue aura surrounded her leg. Both of their injuries were healed completely and they were back to normal. Rena knew that if they continued to use their healing abilities, this battle was never going to end. She was going to have to find a way to stop their healing abilities but the question was how. Rena watched as the two started to fight again and then she came up with an idea that could possibly work. Rena cut the palm of her hand and then cleared out a space in the Earth. She then dragged her hand across the ground running in a series of circles and diagonal lines. She then wrote symbols within the circle and when it was done, Rena herself healed her wound. Once that was done Rena flew up to where Yuko and Jurina was still fighting. The two were colliding into each other when Rena got between them grabbing them both by their heads and bringing them down onto the circle. As soon as they touched the ground, Rena activated the circle and suddenly the ground glowed red. It ground glowed brighter and brighter and then it all stopped leaving everyone in a daze. Once back to normal, Jurina and Yuko continued to fight once more not even knowing the difference. Little did they know that what she had done was stopped their healing ability. It was good for Rena for that means they'll tire out easily but since Rena was also in the circle, she also lost her healing abilities. That meant she was going to have to be more careful.

Rena snapped back into action and went back up to the battle field. Rena flew up and headed straight for Yuko who seemed to be having the upper advantage. Rena slammed into the Yuko and then shot a blast at Jurina splitting them apart. Then Rena pulled out a weapon of her own creating a large short sword that was as hot as the sun itself. Rena faced Jurina and charged at her first aiming for her wings to stop Jurina from flying. She was close to her target but then Jurina dive bombed down and Rena missed. Jurina had evaded Rena's attacked and flew around to get to Yuko who was coming at her with her blade. Yuko swung her blade and a blue dragon came out of the blade heading straight for Jurina who did nothing but move towards it. The dragon opened its mouth and swallowed Jurina whole engulfing her entirely. Rena thought Jurina was dead at that point but then suddenly the dragon exploded and out came Jurina surrounded by a black gorilla. Jurina faced Yuko and then started to move towards Yuko with the mighty gorilla coming to take her down. The gorilla reached out and tried to grab Yuko but missed and instead Yuko moved up and then sliced down onto the gorilla's arm. Jurina backed away and then Yuko summoned another dragon to attack the gorilla. The dragon bit down onto the gorilla's arm and then tore the whole thing off.

Jurina howled herself for though her arm didn't come off, her arm was badly injured. Rena watched Jurina try to heal herself but it did not happen. Jurina was surprised at what she was seeing but she didn't have time to react for Yuko was coming at her fast. Jurina managed to dodge and grab the dragon's leg pulling it up off the ground holding it by its leg. She then grabbed the leg and tore it off causing Yuko to collapse and scream in pain. Both the dragon and the gorilla vanished leaving Yuko and Jurina on the ground. They both tried to heal themselves but the healing powers weren't working. They both looked at Rena who had a grin on her face and she said,

"You two done now?"

"What did you do to us?!" Jurina said.

"I took away your healing abilities."

"Why?" Yuko asked.

"Because you two need to stop fighting."

"Well that isn't going to happen and I'm tired of you getting in my way!"

Jurina snapped and attacked Rena this time hurling a large ball of dark energy towards her. Rena got out of the way and then counter attacked with a several shots of small amounts of energy. Many of them missed but one of them managed to hit Jurina square in the chest and knocked her back. As Jurina went down Yuko stepped up and threw three balls of energy all aiming towards Rena who moved out of the way but the balls followed her. Rena ran in all different kinds of directions but they managed to keep up with her. She knew she was going to have to shake them off somehow and then she came up with a brilliant idea. Flying high up, Rena rose up into the sky and then plummeted down  heading straight for Yuko who tried to move out of the way but Rena grabbed her and then pushed her behind her where the balls of energy crashed into Yuko. There was a big puff a smoke and it was impossible to see anything. It was unclear to see who was still up and moving but then suddenly Rena heard the sound of something coming at her. She ducted and watched a blue blade pass over her neck and then a black blade zoom past her back. Rena knew she was going to have to be careful since she couldn't see anything. She could hear Jurina and Yuko's every movement and using that alone she was able to dodge their attacks. Then all at once the smoke cleared and she could see both Jurina and Yuko standing on opposite sides of her. Yuko attacked first with a powerful blast and Jurina came at her at a fast speed.

Rena reacted quickly by moving low below Yuko's blast and then to the side to avoid Jurina's attack and managing to get them both on one side. Rena then proceeded to send out chains attempting to bind the two together keeping them from moving. Sadly Yuko and Jurina both broke the chain and moved towards Rena with a fierce attack coming her way. Jurina went high while Yuko went low and together there was nothing stopping the two. Rena saw what they were trying to do and so instead of trying to run she created a barrier that protected her from both of them. She reflected the two and then Rena jumped high into the air where she sacrificed her wings to create a large red barrier encasing the three into a contained area. There was no escape now and it was coming down to the final moments. Rena pulled out a long blade and then started to charge towards both of them. She swung high releasing a slash of red energy long enough to cut both of them. Jurina jumped up and Yuko slid low avoiding the attack however Rena wasn't going to let them get away that easily. Rena bent her blade and so the the slash as she warped itself and managed to cut both of their legs. Rena then  started to spin a fast pace and then she jumped up as high as she could go. Then focusing her energy, Rena started to release waves of energy that attacked anything in its path. Jurina and Yuko tried to avoid that blasts but it was very difficult for they were coming at different speeds and different places. Eventually Rena couldn't keep up her attack so she had to stop and because of all the spinning she was slightly dizzy. It was hard for Rena to focus and see that Jurina was coming and then soon after she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Soon after Yuko came in with a harsh blow to the head and after that Rena was out.

"Now that she's out of the way let's continue where we left off shall we?" Yuko said.

"With pleasure." Jurina responded.

"Rena you need to get up!"

"Eh?"

"Rena open you eyes!"

Rena opened her eyes and saw Mariko staring at her with a concerned look. Rena looked at Mariko and then asked,

"What's happening out side?"

"The battling has stopped for a moment since Jurina and Yuko fled the scene. The injured are being treated now and no one is fighting." Mariko said.

"Really? Who told them to stop."

"The others. Yuki, Mayu, Atsuko, Minami, Sayaka, Sae, Tomochin, Chiyuu they all stepped in and told everyone to stop fighting."

"Sugoi.. I never knew that they would start to work together."

"Well after seeing what this war was doing they decided to help those who were injured. Think of it as a temporary break. They will go back to fighting though."

"We have to stop them then."

Rena stood up and looked at Mariko for a long time. She needed to think of a plan to stop everyone once and for all. Then at that moment she remembered the dream that she had about everyone suddenly turning into a red blood. She had vague images of the dream but she remembered seeing everyone become a red blood and there was peace. She also remembered seeing her own death as well and that was something that frightened her at the moment but if this was the only way to stop the fighting then Rena would be willing to do it. Rena turned to Mariko and said,

"Go back to the battle field and gather everyone all to the battle field. I'm going to need everyone to be there in order for this to work."

"What are you planning?"

"You can see the future can't you? Find out yourself."

With that Rena woke up and then saw the two fighting once more. She knew that Mariko was going to need time to gather everyone so she was going to have to buy some time. Rena ran up between the two once again and created a barrier that stopped the two from hitting each other. Surprised by Rena's sudden entrance, the two backed away and then Jurina said,

"Why do you try to stop us?!"

"Because this isn't right Jurina! You need to stop this fighting!" Rena said.

"I'm tired of you getting in my Rena. This needs to stop and just let me finish this once and for all."

"I won't let you!"

"Then you leave me no choice."

Jurina blasted Rena out of the way and then she started to charge for one final attack. Rena tried to move but there was something preventing her from moving and all she could do was watch. Yuko and Jurina both charged for the last and final attack that would surly kill each other if nothing was done. With all her might Rena tried to move but it was no use and the two were almost done charging. Then all at once the two finished at the same time and started to charge blades pointing straight ahead. Using all her strength and power Rena managed to break free and in the last second right as Jurina and Yuko were going to collide, Rena got between the two and the rest was all a blank. There was a sharp pain in Rena's chest and when she looked down she saw Jurina's blade in her chest and Yuko's in the same spot. She looked up and saw Jurina with a shocked expression and a sad look in her eyes. Neither one of them moved except Rena who used the rest of her strength to transport the three of them back to the main battle field where everyone had been gathered. When they all saw what was going on, they were all shocked in horror. Rena looked at Jurina and smiled and said,

"Gomen.."

After that Rena's body released a enormous burst of red energy that spread for miles on endless engulfing everyone in the wave. Once the energy faded, the sky started to rain only this time it wasn't water but it was blood. The sky was raining red blood and all at once everyone started to cough madly. They coughed and coughed until suddenly one of the men coughed up his blood only it wasn't black or blue but red. Soon after more and more people started to cough up red blood and even Yuko's blood had turned red. Jurina saw a cut on Yuko's face turn from blue to red and even Jurina's blood was now red. Jurina couldn't believe what Rena had done and why she had done it but now everyone was a red blood and there was no blue or black. Jurina looked at Rena who was smiling with half empty eyes looking at everyone who was on the ground cheering and celebrating. There was no more war and no more fighting. All that was left was peace from this point all. Just knowing this made Rena feel happy even though now she was going to lose her life. Rena looked at Jurina and said,

"Now this war is done and there shall be peace.."

Those were Rena's final words to Jurina before she closed her eye and took her final breath dying peacefully and happily knowing that what she had done would change the world forever for the greater good.

Hope you liked the update look forward to the next chapter which could be the final one.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)