JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: [TV] Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  (Read 20984 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [TV] Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2016, 04:19:01 AM »
shit gets REAL who seen the first ep?

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2017, 06:19:11 PM »
Season 5 premiere Friday, Dec. 1st.
YES!!
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Dragonfan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 11:12:03 AM »
That was a fun season premiere. More entertaining that a lot of Alien sequels XD.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2020, 08:45:06 AM »
Anyone still watching?! Final season started YESTERDAY.  I've been binge rewatching the series since the beginning of May. Finished season 6 earlier today as I had 3 episodes left to watch. Just finished season 7, episode one.  :panic:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2020, 07:20:12 AM »
:lol: i haven't watched since my bud forced me to watch it cuz it tied into Captain America Civil War XD or the Sam Jackson cameo

BUT COOL! I am a huge Marvel MCU Fan and been trying to catch up with all the shows and def gonna try to watch meanwhile I watch this recap

MAY AND COULSON KISSED?!? WTF!!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2020, 07:32:12 AM »
:lol: i haven't watched since my bud forced me to watch it cuz it tied into Captain America Civil War XD or the Sam Jackson cameo

BUT COOL! I am a huge Marvel MCU Fan and been trying to catch up with all the shows and def gonna try to watch meanwhile I watch this recap

MAY AND COULSON KISSED?!? WTF!!
It never ties into it too much though...

Not sure where you stopped, but season 4 was fantastic. The Framework/LMD arc really set up some crazy character development. Fitz is probably my favorite character now because of it. He is a phenomenal actor.

Season 7 sounds like it will be epic. I finished Agent Carter tonight, and now watching The First Avenger.  :D

#nerdalert

Edit:
Wait?! How did I never notice that Gideon Malik was in the Avengers?! But he was on the world counsel, wasn't he...  🤔
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:01:41 AM by Princess Pudding »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2020, 06:27:03 PM »
HOLY SHIT! That's so cool. now that I google it...he was one of the shadow counsel dudes eh!  :hip smile: :hip smile:

Agent Carter did they ever mention her? I managed to bing that a few weeks ago. Pfffffft that love triangle with her and that crutch Agent. Then it was dope when the butler guy FUCK FORGOT HIS NAME LOL goes psycho after his wife got shot. Great acting!!!!! Haley Atwell<#333

Definitely they talk Tony STark? The Inuhmans you watch that XDD wow that FX was horrible and I did enjoy the cartoon version and motion comic

I missed out on Simmons at the Comic Expo here. Do you go to dem Geek COnventions?!

Love the panels whooping and hollering at washed up actors but man I'm glad did manage to squeeze in a few before they you know died! like RIP Stan Lee Carrie Fisher PEter MAyhew GREAT TIMES!! Really take advantage of at least seeing em live when they come to your hick town eh!!! :grin:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2020, 05:31:31 AM »
I've only been to one convention! It was a little much for me... 😂 Stan Lee and Rob Liefeld were two of the bigger names. Also the guy who made TMNT. The line for Stan Lee was long as fuck, but I did get a photo with Rob & a comic signed. This was right before Deadpool came out.

Elizabeth Henstridge would be someone I would be friends with IRL. She has been doing random videos on YT during the pandemic, and she is such a goofball. She also did a live last week for the premiere. The first two minutes her and her fiance didn't even know it was live, and when they realized it, they fretted about it for a few minutes, wondering if they did anything strange. I would've loved to go to a convention if she was there. I always keep my eye out about who is headlining in case it's someone I like...

Danny Sousa will be in next week's episode of Season 7 AoS. Sousa was the only one to previously be confirmed before the season started. Don't know if any others will appear from Agent Carter. I'd love to see some Howard Stark hilarity, though.

You really need to get caught up! Newest addition of Jeff Ward as Deke adds more comedy relief to the show. Season 5 and on has its fair share of comedy sprinkled everywhere.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2020, 07:08:00 AM »
Elizabeth Henstridge did another watch party for episode 3. Brought on the directors (?) from the episode. I'm enjoying the details from behind the scenes of the episodes.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2020, 06:57:23 AM »
She's got a helluva YT channel! create that content during the quarantine!! EH!~! I watched that roadie where she talked about how she became an actress and was never really trained! really grinded to where she came to this DAY WHOA!!!! do we have a thread?? stax??! huh!! So cute way to babble!

Have the kept the same show runner??? The ABC/Marvel TV element has been top notch! All this talk of getting of Loeb was odd

I'll TRY to binge!! so much shit to Download XD! whats DEKE up to?!?!

The line for Stan Lee here was unreal too!!! I touched him!! I put my arm around him and he said ATTA BOY!! Course it cost me like 150 bucks BUT WORTH IT!!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2020, 05:43:06 AM »
Yes! I'm loving her YouTube channel. She is super adorable, and everytime I watch a new video, I wish I was best friends with her. 🙈

2 HOUR SERIES FINALE AIRS WEDNESDAY. GUYS. I'M SO ANXIOUS FOR IT. 

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2020, 02:53:30 AM »
HOLY SSHIT!!! What the hell is going on!!! Did you watch?? SO CONFUSED

That just opens up the whole deal with MCU Movies going forward?!?!?!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2020, 06:44:00 AM »
HOLY SSHIT!!! What the hell is going on!!! Did you watch?? SO CONFUSED

That just opens up the whole deal with MCU Movies going forward?!?!?!

Of course I watched! It's like the only thing I've done in my downtime since June (watch shield & watch Elizabeth's watch parties). Why the hell did you watch those links and spoil yourself?!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options