JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Hizumi Loop

Author Topic: Kamen Rider NEK0  (Read 11700 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 06:27:57 PM »
I was slightly confused at first as it's been years since my Sailor Moon fetish- I mean, since I watched SM, so I'd forgotten the rules of heroism.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 06:41:08 PM »
Every rider needs something for their transportation. Call on the Mikitty Bus!!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 07:12:52 PM »
Miki is completly crazy XD
Aaaah, going to have so much fun reading it

Quote from: wordsworth;319724
"Whoa there, mister! I don't even know your name and your giving me gifts already? I know I'm irresistible but I don't accept gifts from strangers. So you should tell me your name before I take that.""
lol

"Geez, now I know what Ayaya feels when I ask her to put on those stuff when we..."
what the h XD
"Holy shit! You weren't kidding when you said I'd transform! And I thought my costume in HPC was kinky! Okay, you can do whatever you want with me, just take it off, please, before my S&M fetish kicks in!"
as she said  HOLY SHIT  XD XD XD
"Wait, I still don't have weapons!"
"Every cat has claws."
lol

to thank you for your great work again, here you go :

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 03:38:16 AM »
All the other people left the studio as they tried to call for help. Taro kept on crying which made the Kaiju irritated. Then it saw something approaching from the distance.

Miki , who was scratching her head, lazily walked to where the live Kaiju costume was. The Kaiju looked like a mutated version of one of the bears in the Bananas in Pyjamas kids show, making it look meaner. Miki felt an evil aura but she was sure that no one is inside it.

"Let go of the monster, boy! I mean let go of the boy, monster!"
The suit didn't seem to understand what she said. It just snarled at her.
"Okay. Eri should really teach me how to speak in her native language, so if encounter things like these next time they'd understand me." she thought.

The suit threw Taro into a pile of boxes. Luckily the boxes were full of clothes, foam and costumes so he didn't get hurt. Taro cried and wailed. A dirty smile appeared on Miki's face. She couldn't resist it and she laughed inside her mask. The Kaiju took this chance to lunge at her and hit her a couple of times until she was floored. Then it mounted her and started pounding her continuously.

"How come I'm still alive?" Miki asked herself as she gazed into the ceiling while the Kaiju kept on hitting her.
"Get up! It can't hurt you!" Miki looked for the owner of the voice. It was the man who gave her the henshin device. "Get up and fight!"
It's him. I still don't know his name. It's only been minutes but it feels like we've known each other for a long time...anyway, why am I imagining him to be the one on top of me...
"Don't forget, I won the bet. I still have to do anything I want with you."
I wonder what he wants to do with me. I won't find out unless I beat this piece of shit! As she thought of that, she threw a punch where else but in the groin area. Surprisingly, the Kaiju got hurt and it got off her.
"I have to admit, that position was kinda hot but I'm done playing, teddy." she said as she dusted her suit and her butt.

"Turn the buckle to the left to activate 'Shadow Skill'." the man instructed.

Miki followed the instruction. When she turned the buckle, she didn't feel anything happen. But when she looked around, there were already a dozen copies of herself surrounding the Kaiju. The images seemed to have minds for they were attacking the enemy. The Kaiju hit them but it looked liked it only hit air. It kept hitting the images until it started to get tired. Miki knew what the images were for. It was to distract the enemy.

"Turn the buckle to the right to activate the 'Shadow Edge'."  

Miki turned the buckle to the right. Her eyes widened because four 40-inch blade materialized on her left forehand, similar to cat claws.  

"Huge! I like it!" she said to herself. She tried to move her arm to check the weight of the blade. Amazingly, if was as light as a feather. Miki walked towards the suit, who was still hitting the Shadow Skill images.

She hit the Kaiju and then it reacted by hitting one of the images. Miki enjoyed playing with it but she eventually got bored. As she was preparing to go in for the kill when, something came from the other side and kicked the Kaiju. The Kaiju hit the wall but it still stood up.

"Who the hell?" but before Miki could get a clear look, the intruder moved something in its buckle into another direction while saying something like 'Rabbit Kick' and dashed towards the Kaiju and delivered an energy charged roundhouse kick.

"Whoa! That's a nice kick!" Miki said. "You should definitely try out for our futsal team!."

The Kaiju exploded, and set the studio on fire. Miki found Taro from the pile of boxes and carried him. But before she went out, she gave the intruder one good last look.

It was wearing a suit similar to hers.  However, instead of cat ears, it had bunny ears. And it was pink.

The intruder looked at Miki too and did a familiar gesture before it took off.

"What the fuck? It can't be......."

"......Did she just do Usa-chan peace?"

"YUCK!!!"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 11:14:10 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 03:57:14 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth;320467

:lol:

"YUCK!!!"

:ONwahaha:

Love these random outbursts

well well, we have a Neko ranger, now an Usagi ranger what more animals could you come up with.. Koala ranger (too bad konkon's gone) Kame ranger etc etc :pen_whirl:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 04:22:28 AM »
OMG, I HAD A GREAT LAUGH! :ROTFLMAO:

At the end actually, lol. Damn, awesome writing which make me laugh in my mind again.. Look like this another usachan kamen rider got quite a skill.. How irritated miki will be knowing that she lost to her?  :ONhiakhiakhiak:

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
this is so crazy...

everything you wrote i can clearly imagine it hahahaha...
it could have been a great show xD
even if i don't really watch those kind of show...it just...lame lol...
everything by your hands and jajam ! became awesome. it's magic!

The Kaiju looked like a mutated version of one of the bears in the Bananas in Pyjamas kids show
you had to mention it didn't you XD XD XD

now that was expected hahahahaha

"Okay. Eri should really teach me how to speak in her native language, so if encounter things like these next time they'd understand me." she thought.
this wasn't XD
oh crap XD

The suit threw Taro into a pile of boxes.[..]Taro cried and wailed. A dirty smile appeared on Miki's face. She couldn't resist it and she laughed inside her mask.

:ROTFLMAO:

It's him. I still don't know his name. It's only been minutes but it feels like we've known each other for a long time...anyway, why am I imagining him to be the one on top of me...

But when she looked around, there were already a dozen copies of herself surrounding the Kaiju
woyaa XD

Miki enjoyed playing with it but she eventually got bored.

Miki + bored in the same sentence had to come anyway XD
so kicking some badass can't make a hobby heh XD

"Who the hell?"
yeah ! well said ! who the hell ?!

"Whoa! That's a nice kick!" Miki said. "You should definitely try out for our futsal team!."
rofl...
yeah we can not forget it's a h!p fanfic XD

It was wearing a suit similar to hers.  However, instead of cat ears, it had bunny ears. And it was pink.
shit don't tell me it's Shige XD

"YUCK!!!"

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

i laught for real at the end in the classroom...oh damn i'm late for the maths class xD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »
There's not much to say that hasn't already been said. Maybe a hearty 'Lol' and a 'I'm looking forward to the next chapter.'

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 05:19:19 AM »
"Okay. Eri should really teach me how to speak in her native language, so if encounter things like these next time they'd understand me."
Lovin' these. :lol:

The Kaiju took this chance to lunge at her and hit her a couple of times until she was floored. Then it mounted her and started pounding her continuously.
Damn Kaiju is living out my fantasy. :(

"I have to admit, that position was kinda hot but I'm done playing, teddy." she said as she dusted her suit and her butt.
Okay, visualizing that...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!! :jerk:

"Turn the buckle to the left to activate 'Shadow Skill'." the man instructed.

when she looked around, there were already a dozen copies of herself surrounding the Kaiju.
Ooooooooooooooooh man! MULTIPLE MIKI'S!!! :w00t:

"Who the hell?" but before Miki could get a clear look, the intruder moved something in its buckle into another direction while saying something like 'Rabbit Kick' and dashed towards the Kaiju and delivered an energy charged roundhouse kick.
OMGASS!!! Another Rider! With a KICK!!!

Miki found Taro from the pile of boxes and carried him.
If that kid tries to be grabby with Miki NOW, she should just toss him back in there. :twisted:

The intruder looked at Miki too and did a familiar gesture before it took off.

"What the fuck? It can't be......."

IT'S THE BUNNY FROM THE ZEKKYOU CM segment on H!M!!! XD

"YUCK!!!"
Classic Miki response. :damnfunny

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 02:06:26 AM »
Oh snap! This is addictive! Moooore! xD

I'm loving Miki's responses. They're classic! Also, I can't wait to see the other riders. (I know there will be more! Kame(n) Rider!)

Oh, and I'm guessing you saw the video on YT where that guy was dressed in a red sentai uniform doing the OAD? Well, that's what I was imagining anyway. :P

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 06:25:00 AM »
Miki stepped out of the burning studio while carrying Taro. She was surprised to find out that there were a lot of people outside and they started clapping as she walked out.She handed Taro to the medics. When she turned around, she was suddenly surrounded by a pack of reporters.

"Who are you?"
"Where did you come from?"
"Are you an alien?"
"Are those real boobs or just padding?"
"Etc, etc, etc..."

Miki wanted to take off the helmet, brag and answer their questions but she remembered something. She remembered the pink-clad rider who interfered and set the studio on fire. Miki was pissed not just because she wasn't able to user the Shadow Edge, but because the rider did the Usa-chan peace. And only one person is known to do that a lot.

"It can't be Sayu, she's too dumb to do this kind of stuff. But I gotta talk to her later just to make sure. And I have to ask that stud what the hell exactly is going on. Waittaminute. Shit, he's still inside!"

She faced the reporters and said "Fujimoto and someone else are still inside! I have to save them first!"
"Why would you want to save the wretch?" she heard someone say. It was one of the staff that asked her to help Taro earlier. Miki almost lost her temper, but she understood why that staff member felt that way. For the first time, she felt sympathetic to someone else aside from herself.
"Yeah.You're right. I hope that wretch died in the fire already." she said as she went inside.

The smoke was thick but Miki was able to see though it with the help of her helmet.
"Damn! How can I call for him if I don't know his name! Hey! Where are you?"
"Fujimoto! Over here!"
Miki turned around and saw that he was already in the fire exit. She headed for the exit too. Once outside, the man dragged Miki into an alley.

"What are we gonna do here....oh, so you want to do it somewhere dirty eh? Okay, just help me get this thing off first then do whatever you want to me."
"Can't you not think about sex even for just a minute?"
"I can try." Miki answered.

After 2 seconds...

"Sorry, I just can't. Come on, if you don't want to do it here, it's your place or my place. Wearing something this tight is really making me hot inside."
"Sorry to disappoint you, but we can't do it even if I wanted to or even if you force me to."
*GASP* "You already have kids?"
"No!"
"Then why?"
"It's the hero-mentor rule of non-intimacy."
"Hero-mentor what? I've never heard of such a thing!"
"You know, like in those shows where there's a master who teaches his or her student of the opposite sex all the things he or she needs to know about their secret martial art techniques, those kinds of things."
"What about it?"  
"If they fall in love, one of them dies in the end. Sometimes both of them die. I don't want to die young."
"Bleh! What a lame rule!  And besides, we can do it even if we're not in love you know. You can think of it as a one night stand, only I won't be letting you go off after one night. Plus, I won't think you'll be able to stand after we're through."
"Better get used to it because that's not the only rule you'll have to follow now, since you're a Rider."
"What?! I didn't say I'll do this full time! I have voice lessons, dance practice, hot, steamy nights with Ayaya, and a bunch of other stuff to do. And to think I said I didn’t have a hobby."
"But you're the only one who can so you have no choice."
"I'll think about it first."
"The way you talk makes me feel like you're the one who won the bet."
"Sorry about that. I know I should keep my word. Fine, I'll do it. I'll be a Rider. But..."
"But?"
"But I really want to do it. With you. You should be proud, because there are only a few men who have ever touched my body. I even only need one of my hands to keep count. There's the H!P in-house doctor,..."
"Spare me the details."
"So, we do it now?"
"Nope, we're not going to do it unless you can get me drunk or by using force."
"By force then." Miki said as she cracked her knuckles. But before she could lay a finger on him, she stopped frozen on her tracks. "What the? I can't move!"
"Seems like Kuroneko doesn't like what you're thinking."
"Tell him to set me free."
"I can't. Kuroneko has a mind of it's own. If he feels you're going to do something evil, he will stop you."
"I was just kidding! Do you think I'm really serious? Come on!" she said but suddenly she got a mild shock from the henshin collar. "OUCH! That hurts. But it's kinda kinky too."
"You'll get shocked when you lie."
"I'm fine with that. At least a part of my body doesn't get longer when I don’t tell the truth. Okay, no more advances from me from now on. Anyway, how do I take this suit off?"
"There are many options..."
"Well don't just stand there, tell me one."
"Fine. You can only take it off if you've done ten good deeds."
"Ten? That's too much!"
"Okay. Five then."
"Tell me another option. Doing good deeds is for sissies. The easiest one please."
"The easiest way is by saying 'cast-off'. However, it will..."
"CAST-OFF!" as Miki said those words, she was again covered with the sailormoon-ish light.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Cast-off does take the suit off, however, it'll also take whatever clothes you have underneath with it!"
"What!!!!? Thanks for telling me just now!" she said as the light started to fade. "Where will my clothes go?"
"I don't know."

Finally, the light vanished. Only the henshin collar was on her body. She was nude but she didn't care. Miki looked at the ground. Kuroneko was purring on her leg. She bent down, patted him on the head then picked him up and cradled him in her arms. Then she stared at the man.

"I wasn't looking." he said as he looked away and whistled Egao yes Nude.
"Yeah right! That lump on your pants tells me otherwise! I know I should be mad at you because that was one of my favorite set of clothes but I won't be mad."
"Why?"
"Because now you'll have to buy me some new clothes. And you should know, I don’t like wearing cheap clothes."

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:51:18 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 06:47:40 AM »
I just love this Miki character that you have created.

Thumbs up

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 06:58:23 AM »
Woot, good chapter again wordsworth!

I don't know what to comment.. just awesome! :D

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
Miki is hilarious when she's horny. I don't think i'm getting all the Tokusatsu in-jokes, but everything else is funny enough to make up for my lack of understanding. Thumbs up all the way.

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »
Hurray for Tokusatsu jokes!! *goes off to start Kamen Rider Den-O*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 04:48:10 AM »
"Who are you?"
"Where did you come from?"
"Are you an alien?"
"Etc, etc, etc..."
What kind of questions are those? :scratch

Then again, this IS Japan. :P

After 2 seconds...

"Sorry, I just can't."
I'm impressed she lasted THAT long. :lol:

"Sorry to disappoint you, but we can't do it even if I wanted to or even if you force me to."

"It's the hero-mentor rule of non-intimacy."
"Hero-mentor what? I've never heard of such a thing!"
"You know, like in those shows where there's a master who teaches his or her student of the opposite sex all the things he or she needs to know about their secret martial art techniques, those kinds of things."
OH COME ON!!! IT'S MIKI-SAMA!!! AND SHE'S IN A NEKO COSTUME FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!  :ONomg:

You should be proud, because there are only a few men who have ever touched my body. I even only need one of my hands to keep count. There's the H!P in-house doctor,
:ONkekeke:

"Anyway, how do I take this suit off?"

"The easiest way is by saying 'cast-off'. However, it will..."
"CAST-OFF!" as Miki said those words, she was again covered with the sailormoon-ish light.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Cast-off does take the suit off, however, it'll also take whatever clothes you have underneath with it!"
"What!!!!? Thanks for telling me just now!" she said as the light started to fade. "Where will my clothes go?"
"I don't know."
Impression of the dude at that moment ==>

Finally, the light vanished. Only the henshin collar was on her body. She was nude but she didn't care.

Then she stared at the man.

"I wasn't looking." he said as he looked away and whistled Egao yes Nude.

"Yeah right! That lump on your pants tells me otherwise!"
:ONwhistle:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he wasn't. :MKkekeke:

"I know I should be mad at you because that was one of my favorite set of clothes but I won't be mad."
"Why?"
"Because now you'll have to buy me some new clothes. And you should know, I don’t like wearing cheap clothes."
Miki-sama deserves nothing but the best clothes. :yay:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

man this is too good...so entertainningXD
really nice chapter wordsworth !

JFC took the words out of my mouth hahaha

Quote from: wordsworth;327291

XD XD XD
what are you looking at Mr.Reporter !!they didn't say is was a freak because is has boobs nee ? XD

"It can't be Sayu, she's too dumb to do this kind of stuff.

:rolleyes:

She faced the reporters and said "Fujimoto and someone else are still inside! I have to save them first!"
does she has an alternate voice ? :D
"Yeah.You're right. I hope that wretch died in the fire already."
that's not really a hero type of sentence , aren't they surprised ? XD heros save badguys too XD
"Damn! How can I call for him if I don't know his name!
indeed XD

"What are we gonna do here....oh, so you want to do it somewhere dirty eh?
wth XD XD XD

After 2 seconds...

"Sorry, I just can't.

oh man :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

*GASP* "You already have kids?"

*ChrNo is dying...laughing too much*

"Bleh! What a lame rule!  And besides, we can do it even if we're not in love you know. You can think of it as a one night stand, only I won't be letting you go off after one night. Plus, I won't think you'll be able to stand after we're through."
what a XD
"What?! I didn't say I'll do this full time! I have voice lessons, dance practice, hot, steamy nights with Ayaya, and a bunch of other stuff to do. And to think I said I didn’t have a hobby."
XD XD XD XD i thought she would be the kind of character here to skip the first reasons to do the 3rd once...she just use them as excuses hehehe...

"I was just kidding! Do you think I'm really serious? Come on!" she said but suddenly she got a mild shock from the henshin collar. "OUCH! That hurts. But it's kinda kinky too."
"You'll get shocked when you lie."
hahaahahah that's great XD
"I don't know."
he did that on purpose !!! XD he knew she would have done it before he finishes his sentence !

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »
Miki was sitting on a bench, wearing the unknown man's trench coat. It was a bit dark so the passers-by really didn't notice or mind her, even if her crossed legs were bared to get attention. Kuroneko was asleep on her lap. She patted the cat's head gently.

"I can't remember the last time I played with a cat. But the name of the last one I played with was named Takitty ehehehe. I still can't believe that all this is happening." she said.

The man arrived, carrying a couple of shopping bags.

"What took you so long? I was getting cold." she said.
"You should know that it's my first time to shop for a girl's clothes... and underwear! You should have seen how those women looked at me when I was in the underwear section."
"Serves you right. At least you did it for me. You should be honored."
"Right." he said as he gave the bags to Miki. Miki checked out the goods then looked at him.
"Where'd you get these?"
"Why? They're too cheap for you?"
"No, no. Actually, these are quite expensive. I wanted to buy some of these before but if I did, I wouldn't be able to buy an extra Wii controller. Thanks a lot."
"Did I hear you correctly?"
"What? About the Wii controller? Yeah, mine got broken because I have alternative uses for it, if you catch my drift."
"No, the last part. But please tell me that you don't use that controller as a...."
"Ha! I know how to show gratitude too if that's what you're asking. Unless, you were expecting me to show it in another way." Miki said as she flashed her bare shoulder. "You can play with my Wii if you take me home."
"Now that you have clothes, why don't you change."
"And let them vanish again? No way! I'm taking these home. I'll wear your coat till I get there so you have no choice but to go to my place." she said as she stood up. "I don't have shoes."
"There are shoes inside the other bag."
"I told you I'm not wearing them, even the shoes."
"So what do you expect me to do? Carry you on my back?"
Miki answered him with a dagger look.
"You've got to be kidding me."

"Careful with your fingers. They might go somewhere."
Miki was on his back. Her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were in you know  where. Kuroneko was following them.
"I guess that's what you wanted in the first place."
"Haha. You know me too well. By the way, you haven't told me your name yet...hey, that tickles."
"You should have worn at least underwear you know."
"Nah I'm used to this. Remember the costume for the LU LU LU PV? I wasn't wearing anything else waist down.
"I haven't seen it."
"Really? So what PVs have you seen? Thanks? Melodies?"
"None of those."
"What about Morning Musume PVs?"
"Nope."
"Don't tell me you only watch Berryz Koubou or C-ute PVs"
"Actually..."
"Hah! You're a loli lover! I knew it!"
"I don't have time to watch PVs. I have other things better to do."
"Like?"
"..."
"Fine. If you don't want to talk about it. What's your name by the way?"
"Ryoma."
"That's a nice name."
"Thanks."
"Faster, faster Ryoma! You're hurting me, Ryoma! Fill me up with your...ehehe. It has a nice ring to it."
"I almost dropped you, you crazy woman!"
"I'm not crazy. I was just kidding. But tell me, you liked that one, didn't you?"
"You sure kid a lot. Maybe that's why those younger girls don't really see you as leader material."
"I never was a team player anyway. I didn't choose to be in that group. Just like what happened today. I didn't want to be in that show. Tsunku had everything going behind my back. Everything that happens to me was not my decision. I hate it."
"I see."
"But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have met you. So I'm a bit grateful."
"You say you weren't given a choice before."
"Yes."
"I'm giving you one now..."
"What? Missionary or do..."
"No."
"Then what?"
"Please tell me Fujimoto Miki, do you want to be a Rider or not?"
"I...I'm...I'm not sure..."
"Don't worry. I'll give you time to think. I don't want you to do something that's against your will. Being a Rider will be hard, and for someone like you, it will be a burden. Saving lives is a difficult task but I believe that you can do it. I was surprised why Kuroneko chose you but he trusts you so I have to do the same.You look and act rough outside but I know that you have a kind heart beneath that tough exterior. Don't worry, I won't think badly of you if you refuse. You will still be Fujimoto Miki. Well, we're here. This is your place right?"
"R..right. You can put me down now."

The door of Miki's apartment opened and out came Aya.

"Miki! Where have you been? I was so worried! I went to the studio as soon as I heard the news. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"What happened to you? Where are your clothes? And who's that guy?"
"Umm. My clothes got burned during the fire. He was the one who helped me. He's mine. I mean, his name is Ryoma."
"Thank you for helping Miki." Aya said as she bowed. "Nice to meet you. Hey you're pretty cute."
"Thank you and nice to meet you too. But to tell you the truth, she was the real hero today, not me. Please think about what I've said, Fujimoto-san. I will be going now. You can keep the coat." he said

After 2 seconds...

Miki grabbed Ryoma's arm.
"I've thought about it."
"Isn't it a bit too fast?"
"No."
"Are you sure about it?"
"I'm not sure what this is really about yet but my answer is yes. I'm going to do it. I'm going to save lives. I'm going to help others. But I won't be able to do it by myself so I need you and Kuroneko's help. You'll have to tell me everything about it tomorrow, okay?"
"Fujimoto-san..."
"Besides, I might not be able to see you again if I let you go now. Plus, I don't want to keep this jacket of yours. It's itchy."
"Fine. I'll take it once you change."
"Now why don't you join me and Ayaya inside so we can play with my Wii…"

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 12:04:14 PM »
lol Takitty... I wonder if that really a kitten XD

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Hmm, this chapter is really ........ I don't know what the word for it.. lol

My other side love this while the other want to stop reading :D

Nice one wordsworth! Thanks for the new chapter!

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »
wow...i laught so hard...this is awesome, thanks a lot for this new chapter wordsworth !
Quote from: wordsworth;333915
"I can't remember the last time I played with a cat. But the name of the last one I played with was named Takitty ehehehe.

LOOOOOOOL genius XD XD XD XD

You should have seen how those women looked at me when I was in the underwear section."
"Serves you right. At least you did it for me. You should be honored."
rofl....
"What? About the Wii controller? Yeah, mine got broken because I have alternative uses for it, if you catch my drift."
XD
I'll wear your coat till I get there so you have no choice but to go to my place."
nice move Miki XD

she said as she stood up. "I don't have shoes."
"There are shoes inside the other bag."
"I told you I'm not wearing them, even the shoes."
"So what do you expect me to do? Carry you on my back?"
Miki answered him with a dagger look.
oh shit that was nicer XD
"I guess that's what you wanted in the first place."
"Haha. You know me too well.
what a ... XD

"Don't tell me you only watch Berryz Koubou or C-ute PVs"
"Actually..."
"Hah! You're a loli lover! I knew it!"
hahahahah....oh damn XD

"Faster, faster Ryoma! You're hurting me, Ryoma! Fill me up with your...ehehe. It has a nice ring to it."
"I almost dropped you, you crazy woman!"
wth XD

I didn't choose to be in that group.!"
 hey miki, you should remember you auditioned for it XD
He's mine. I mean, his name is Ryoma."
:ROTFLMAO:

After 2 seconds...
she has something else in mind XD

"Besides, I might not be able to see you again if I let you go now. Plus, I don't want to keep this jacket of yours. It's itchy."
"Fine. I'll take it once you change."
"Now why don't you join me and Ayaya inside so we can play with my Wii…"

hu hu hu hu....

aaaa that was again really really fun to read !

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Hizumi Loop