JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi

Author Topic: [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | +300  (Read 322758 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | +300
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2015, 03:48:34 AM »
A series of drabbles that I posted either on my Facebook wall or in a Facebook Group chat, sharing them here

~AKB Dorm~

Takamina: *after working on a schedule and other things as a Soukantoku* *passes out*
Yuihime: ara... well... *looks around*
Juri-tan: come, join us~ We are gonna go scare the staffs~
Yuihime: but... *looks at Takamina* ah, she is sleeping peacefully, shouldn't wake her up.. *looks at others* okay, count me in~
*everyone goes to have fun*

-some time later-
Takamina: *wakes up* *sees no one around* *goes to look for Yui*
Yuhime: *chatting with Yukirin*
Takamina: ah... *gets jealous for unknown reasons* *starts walking away*
Yuihime: *spots Taka* eeh.... *catches up* hey, you woke up~
Takamina: yeah, but go back to them, you were having so much fun without me...
Yuihime: eeh...? but... *thinks* mhm... *drags Taka to storage room*
Takamina: wut? OwO
Yuihime: well, I can tell you are jealous~
Takamina: .....maybe...

-in the dressing room-
Aki-P: has anyone seen Takamina?
Miichan: *innocent* she is WORKING HARD with Yuihan~
Aki-P: oh, okay, I'll be back later then *leaves*
Miichan: huhuhu, working hard in the storage room alright :twisted:

Ju: "Nee nee, Mayu-chan~~~"
Mayu: "Yes?"
Juju: "Can you pat me on the head one more time~?"
Mayu: "Jurina...you're not a dog..."
Juju: "Pweeeeease?~"
Mayu: "Oh god, not the puppy eyes..."
Juju: "O.ne.ga.i~~~~~"
Mayu: "Sigh... Fine..." *ruffles Jurina's hair and pats her head*
Juju: "Hehe~~~~~"
Mayu: "You should be more mature, you are eighteen already...." *Mayu is not impressed*
Juju: "Mhmh...."
Mayu: "What? I am serious though..."
Juju: "Haa..." *sigh* *walks away*
Mayu: "was I too harsh..."

---later that day---
Yuki: I will go then, have a date with Rena-chan~
Mayu: hai, Mamarin~ Be safe and give papa regards~
Yuki: *blush hard* eeh...umh...okay... *rushes away*
Mayu: *getting ready*
Juju: *like a cat sneaks in*
Mayu: *still getting ready*
Juju: *suddenly hugs Mayu from behind*
Mayu: O____o Ju....jurina?...
Juju: ssshhhh.... *puts her finger on Mayu's lips* you wanted me to be mature~? How about you let me be in charge then~?
Mayu: ugh....eeeh....wait... Are you trying to tease me or something? *stands up, escaping Jurina's embrace* *trying to hide blush*
Juju: no, I am serious. I can be mature. But you have to let me show it and then decide for yourself if you like me mature and all that.
Mayu: okay, but how could I not li--
Juju: *pulls Mayu in close and kisses*
Mayu: O////////////////////////////////////////O

---behind doors---
Miichan: ooooohohoho, Mariko will like this~

Jurina wrapped her arms around Mayu's waist and snuggled in her neck.
"Ah, why do you have to smell so good~?"
"Mou, baka, everyone's watching..." Mayu blushed but didn't run away from the puppy's embrace.
"So? I can even kiss you, and no one's gonna even bat an eyelid~" Jurina whispered and kissed Mayu's neck. Since she was still nuzzling, no one saw the kiss happening.
"..." Mayu could only bite on her lower lip and try to suppress a surge of embarrassment that was to appear on her face in a form of deep red blush.

Yuki-chibi: nee, Minami-chan, what do you wanna be when you grow up?
Taka-chibi: mhm... A solo singer~ And make everyone happy with my songs~
Yuki-chibi: uwa, so cool~
Taka-chibi: and Yuki-chan?
Yuki-chibi: mhm... I also want to be a solo singer, but...there is also something else~
Taka-chibi: oh?
Yuki-chibi: I don't want to be separated from Minami-chan~ ever kiki emoticon
Taka-chibi: hehe, of course, we shall be together forever~
Yuki-chibi: yay~

#SUPER BONUS(?)

Yukirin was pacing back and forth. It was 2am and she was angry. Well, it was a bit an overstatement but she simply couldn't help it. She was insanely jealous. 1st generation had dinner meeting and they even went to karaoke bar. Which meant Atsuko will be there. Which resulted in Yukirin being jealous.

The sound of unlocked doors and keys being dropped on the shoe box after used to lock the doors made Yukirin freeze. She waited anxiously, deciding not to run and wait.

"Yukirin?" A voice echoed. "You asleep yet?"

"N...no..." Yuki gulped. So far the voice sounded normal. 'Maybe she isn't drunk...'

Takamina walked into the living room and just a glance at Yukirin confirmed what she was afraid of. Yukirin thought she still had something fro Atsuko.

"You silly...." Minami shortened the distance as fast as her legs let her and pulled Yuki into a tight hug, burying her face in those wondrous mounds. Yukirin was only in a silk short and barely tied bathrobe, which was not helping Minami. She was longing for her girlfriend's embrace and this was like a paradise to her.

"Mou....gomen..." Being in Minami's arms all Yuki's worries went away. The presence of the one she loved so dearly cleared any misunderstanding or evil wrong thought. And she could tell Minami longed her, from the way Yukirin could barely breathe as the embrace was really tight. "You're gonna squeeze me into nothing..."

"Can I just drag you to bedroom instead?" Minami murmured, nuzzling deeper into the welcoming mounds. "You need to be punished for thinking I would want anyone else but you~"

"Um...aren't you hungry...?" Yukirin asked but then she blushed really hard. "Oh wait...."

"Exactly~" Minami chuckled and took Yukirin's hand. "Lead the way, or I'll eat you right here~"
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2015, 02:19:59 PM »

Airin: Where could that bird be...? Curse being short... *Looks around and thinks*

[Airin is within a large crowd and cannot see Churi, realises what she could say to get the bird loving girls attention]

Airin: Akane! Wherever you are, just so you know, I've eaten Papitan whilst you were asleep!

Churi: What the fudge did you say, you short perverted little frog?!

[Churi finds Airin within the crowd]

Airin: Welp, there she is.... And very angry.... Churi, I'm sorry, I didn't actually eat Papitan.... I swear!

Churi: *Slaps Airin* Get your own way home tonight, and sleep on the couch while your at it! *Walks away*

Airin: Wait, Churi! *Runs after Churi*

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #582 on: August 24, 2015, 12:57:26 AM »
Gonna keep this short and sweet.
Nice Drabbles.
I'm done.
Peace  :japan: (pikachu holding a japan flag cause I feel like it)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #583 on: August 24, 2015, 07:04:53 AM »
me, while reading :  :mon evillaff: :mon fyeah: :mon lovelaff:  :mon lmao: :mon fyeah: :mon squee: :mon inluv:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #584 on: August 26, 2015, 05:51:23 PM »
Omg sakura u shipping minami with Yukirin, I'm dying ahhaha

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #585 on: October 16, 2016, 11:24:16 PM »
so this is 1/3 drabble and 2/3 storytelling, but still gonna post it here

Matsui Rena has long forgotten her name or last name. No one has ever addressed her other than Gekikara for ten years now. Well, not that she really cared about it. Her sanity was far gone, glimmers of it only appeared with Ooshima Yuuko present. She missed her mentor greatly and the sorrow in her heart never went away. On the contrary, it turned into more viciousness and craziness, making Gekikara the most formidable fighter in the city. Other than Maeda Atsuko, that is. However, the so feared Yuuko-san’s successor was in jail for quite a few years, which wasn’t really such a bad thing, considering Takahashi-san frequently visited the Maji female in her cell. Whatever happened during those visits, no one knew, well, no proof was ever-present even if they did.

Gekikara happened to avoid being locked up the past year due to the help of the friend she made, Gakuran. Well, now the Ikemen girl called herself Youran, but the crazy girl never liked the new name. A lot of things happened in the past and somehow Gekikara failed to graduate school yet again. Not really somehow, it was clear she was a lost soul and her concentration to anything but blood and screams was very low-key. She also managed to avoid the lockup that spread throughout the country, escaping being put to prison HOPE. One day, however, she found out about something that made her want to infiltrate the place.

Gakuran: yo~ *waves* genki?
Gekikara: *giggles*
Gakuran: good to know~ Listen, do you still remember Center?
Gekikara: *eyes sparkle* *nails being brought to her mouth* -click click- hahahahhahhaa~
Gakuran: of course you do… *shakes her head* anyway, did you know she has an older sister? Well, Center herself fled the country with Nezumi, who knows what they are up to, but I heard her sister is still in the vicinity.
Gekikara: that family…..owes me…. *glares*
Gakuran: I have to warn you though…you know I don’t like it when you put yourself in danger, but we both know you won’t have peace until you deal with your demons… so… her sister is in prison HOPE…
Gekikara: *for a minute her sanity seems to return* you don’t think I cannot handle a few guards there, do you?
Gakuran: ….we are talking about actual guns, like pistols, stun guns and other things like that, also a lot of cameras… If you decide to go, you need…well, we both know who you need to ask for help…which is impossible because…
Gekikara: yeah, because that rat is nowhere near the country… Don’t worry, I’ll find my way… *eyes have a haze on them again* hahahaha~~ *staggers away while giggling*
Gakuran: …I told her only because I know she needs to reconcile, but what if she gets killed….?

And here she was, somehow unnoticed by cameras, unseen by any of the guards, deep underground of prison HOPE, looking for a cell that kept Center’s older sister. Here she could finally admit to herself that being insane was her way of coping with a loss of someone she once loved, and seeing Center brought so many emotions in her, that’s why she always was so anxious to fight the cocky girl. The resemblance to the one she used to care for dearly was unbearable. Now she knew why. Gekikara couldn’t even keep her mad stance as she stalked down the maze of underground space, every cell of her body on guard and anxious at the same time. Here she wasn’t the creepy formidable monster, she was a girl who had feelings and a heart beating faster than usual.

Then she saw it, the seemingly wider corridor, with only one huge cell at the end of it. It looked somewhat magical, due to the moonlight that shone through the small bars-covered windows at the very top of the low cell. A shape of a person inside the cell in the shadows left Gekikara’s mouth dry, but she bravely approached the bars, trying her best to put her creepy face on. She failed, once the person walked out of the shadows and those soul-piercing eyes met with her longing ones. If the woman in the cell was surprised or even shocked to see her, it wasn’t visible whatsoever.

Gekikara: … *unable to utter even a giggle*
Nobunaga: well well…

Matsui Nagako was slightly taken aback. She never expected Matsui Rena to show up in her life ever again. Of course she knew of Gekikara, who didn’t really, in their line of work? Yet Nobunaga always avoided any kind of chance to meet her back-in-the-day friend whom she had not so innocent thoughts about. Seeing Rena here like this she couldn’t help but want to punish the girl for making her feel this way. She was locked behind the bars – not that she couldn’t escape if she wanted – and that daunting female was standing right on the other side of them.

Nobunaga: don’t try to put your Gekikara act on me, Rena *glares* I’m sure you heard about me enough to know it simply won’t work on me *smirks and approaches closer to the bars* Plus, I know you better than that~
Gekikara: … *still locked in place* *gears turning in her head* *somewhat in panic*

Gekikara thought she will have control of situation because Nobunaga was locked up behind bars. She didn’t expect the other female to call her by the real name or to have so much control of her emotions. The crazy girl hated to admit, but she was intimidated by the gaze that Nagako was throwing at her, the slightly dangerous aura around her was not what she expected to be afraid of. The formidable Gekikara was scared of Nobunaga, a prisoner behind bars. Unheard, unseen and unexpected.

Then all of a sudden one thing followed another and soon Gekikara was also in the cell, bars tightly shut in place, Nobunaga roughly pressing her against bars in a tight lock. The gaze was both gentle and fierce, emotions fighting inside her, eyes reflecting them like a mirror. Minutes later, Gekikara and Nobunaga were gone. Nagako’s hands were removing the dark green jacket from the girl in her arms, lips not giving rest to that delicious mouth, not even thinking how much blood that moist cave tasted throughout her life.

Rena’s fingers tucked onto Nagako’s hair as she tried to keep her head in check, despite the lack of oxygen and the heavenly sparks that Nagako made her feel with her lips and hands in action. Soon the jacket was on the floor, the top blouse torn away from Rena’s body, the bra also following soon. Nagako’s teeth were leaving marks on Rena’s neck and shoulders, sucking on the skin around the chest area, not touching where Rena needed the most.

Whereas Gekikara was loud and bold, Rena was quiet and shy. She was huffing and letting out soft mewls, enough for Nagako to bask in them but for the guards somewhere deeper in the underground to not hear anything. Bit by bit, both girls were naked and on the floor, their bodies tangled and on fire, huffs and moans filling the cell. Not even a word was spoken, all bottled up emotions were let out through touches and kisses, through scratches and bites, through love-making, not sex.

They loved each other. One thing followed another and they were separated, but now the two females were reunited once again. Nothing mattered, just the closeness and the feelings. After a while, few days later, when Nobunaga’s cell was being checked, it was found empty. No trace of her or anyone else being there. However, somewhere far away, in another country, two people were rejoicing in finding each other and being able to spend the rest of their lives together. Well, four, if we count Center and Nezumi.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #586 on: October 17, 2016, 11:05:56 PM »

Werewolves. They are what they're known for. Being cannibals with an infinte hunger for human flesh.

Rion isn't like the others. He won't succumb to that hunger. At least I don't think he has... yet. I trust him enough to tell me about things that are troubling him, that are worrying him, that are making him sad. Not until recently though. He would do things that he normally doesn't do, like run off and to not tell me anything, like where he was going or why he didn't call.

Just yesterday he disappeared without a trace of where he could be. I searched around the house, the library, his favourite music store and even his favourite ramen place. There was not a single clue as to where he could be. However there was one place I can still look.
I walked out of the city into a dense forest that was littered with trees. It was covered in thick green undergrowth as I stepped in further, searching for him.

"R-Rion..!" I gingerly called out, "W-Where are you..."

It wasn't long until I heard a low growl in the distance.

"Leave, Nao," The voice bellowed, "I want to be alone!"

"N-No..." I thought; I saw a wolf in black, bloodstained fur prowling towards me, "Rion, let me help."

"I told you to leave!" He bellowed once more, his voice getting louder with each word, "My.. My hunger..!"

As he whimpered, I took the time to think about the things he said, "Rion, I know you have your reasons but I want to help you the best I can. I want to share your pain!"

He gave a pained look but I want to take responsibility.

"Nao..! Please..!" Rion roared, stepping back with fright, "This hunger... It hurts!"

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #587 on: November 15, 2016, 10:29:38 PM »
@Drabble 360

HIIII ISH BACK WITH ANOTHER COMMENT  :cow: :cow: :cow: (don't judge, I was born in the year of the ox, close enough)

OMGG MY SHIP  :ding: :ding: :ding: :shy1: :shy2: :luvluv1:

I would comment more but... *DIES*  :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

... Ok, now that I'm conscious again I will continue my comment.

Man I would spend my eternity in prison if I can join them in there...  :shock: (I just did not say that)

THAT SCENE, Making Geki become Rena, its all too perfect, *DIES AGAIN*  :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

*Comes back from the dead* WAIT! I must sip my tea first before I die.  :on drink:

Now that I had my sip of tea...  :mon blood: (Yes I became a monkey)  :imdead:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi