JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures  (Read 9457 times)

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 03:03:05 AM »
wow, your short stories are really well made...i really liked the mako/risa one, (exept the fact that...it's mako and risa...but it doesnt really matter because it's so well written...). the miki one was kinda funny heh, and the last one was great too (...still i think risa doesnt fit here >< but it's just me...) hope more are coming too ^^

Offline MurasakiNeko

• 今を生きる、今を楽しむ
  • Member+
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:08 AM »
ah >_< if only i had the time to read these, i read a few sentances in a hurry, and from those sentances i can conclude it might be something i would enjoy reading :)

Shut Up. If I wanted to listen to an arsehole, I would have farted.
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Straight Flush!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 12:08:36 PM »
The game: Strip Poker
The players: Rika(undies), Yossi(jeans,undies), Miki(shirt,undies), Ayaya(out), Gocchin(out). Note: Eliminated players do not have clothes anymore
The dealer: Tsuji (for some apparent reason, she likes to deal with no clothes on)

"Remember that the winner gets to take a picture of the losers." Yossi reminded the girls.
"You don't have to rub it in." Gocchin said as she tucked on the bed sheet that covered her and Ayaya.
"I told you to practice but you didn't!" Miki said as she looked at Ayaya.
"I practice but you always call me up in the middle of the night so I don't have enough sleep!"
"What did you talk about, Miki?" Rika asked.
"None of your business." Miki answered as she stuck her tongue out at Rika.
"Tee hee. I bet you call Ayaya saying "Oh Ayaya, I wet my bed! I'm so scared because I had a dream that
Tsunku-san was gonna put me in C-ute! Help me!"" Rika retaliated.
All of them laughed, except Miki.

Hey, let's continue. Tsuji said as she started dealing the cards.

Rika looked at her cards.
9 of Diamonds, Jack of Hearts.

Yossi looked at her cards.
Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades.

Miki didn't look at her cards.
"All in." that's all she said.

"Whoa. Miki's in desperation mode!" Gocchin said.
"She didn't even look at her cards." Ayaya gasped. "Maybe she wants to keep us company. There's still space for one Miki."
"Sheesh Miki, you're such a showoff!" Yossi said. "Alright, all in for me too!"
Rika taps twice, signifying a check.

Tsuji reveals three cards.
King of Spades,10 of Clubs,10 of Hearts.

Rika felt confident after the check. "How about a side bet." She said. "If I win, Miki tells us what she and Ayaya talks about at night and Yossi will wear my costume in Sukeban Deka in next week's Hello!Morning."
"Sure." Yossi said. "If I win, Miki wears her outfit in the new PV in the next show and Rika dyes her hair like Mako-chan. What about you Miki?"
"Seeing you two naked and go at it is fine with me." Miki said.

"The fourth card..." Tsuji said.
10 of Diamonds

"Full House." Yossi thought. "This one is money in the bank!"
"Lemme see. I need either a Jack or a King to make a full house. Please, I don't want to dye my hair." Rika said to herself.
Miki just kept her stoic look.

"The last card..."
Jack of Clubs

"Hah! Loks like Yossi's going to wear my costume." Rika exclaimed as she revealed her hand.
9 of Diamonds, Jack of Hearts + King of Spades,10 of Clubs,10 of Hearts,10 of Diamonds, Jack of Clubs = Full House

"Not so fast Ms. 'Dye My Hair Like Mako-chan'!" Yossi stood up and threw her cards on the table. "Hahahaha!"
Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades + King of Spades,10 of Clubs,10 of Hearts,10 of Diamonds, Jack of Clubs = Full House

2 Queens > 2 Jacks

Miki finally looked at her cards. She looked at Rika, Yossi, Ayaya and Gocchin.

Then she painted a evil grin on her face.

"Better start taking your clothes, bitches! Ha! Eat this!" She said as she revealed one of her cards.
3 of Clubs

"Hahaha! Do you expect us to beat us with that? That's one of the lowest cards in the game." Yossi said.
"Come on Miki, don't scare us like that." Rika added, but she was hoping that Miki would win so she can avoid dyeing her hair.

Miki revealed her last card: 10 of Spades
3 of Clubs, 10 of Spades + King of Spades,10 of Clubs,10 of Hearts,10 of Diamonds, Jack of Clubs = Four of a kind

Four of a kind > Full House.

Then she started doing those MANPOWER! dance moves.

Gocchin and Ayaya looked at each other, amazed by the desperation play by Miki. Then they ran towards her and hugged her, increasing the excitement Miki was feeling.
"Take it off Yossi! You too Rika!" Miki said as she put her hands on Ayaya and Gocchin's you know where.
"Sh*t!!!" Yossi grumbled as she started taking all of her clothes off.
"Aww. Good game, good game." Rika said. "Nice. I'm saved." she said to herself as she stripped.
"It's all Nono's fault! I can't concentrate seeing her naked!" Yossi said.
"You always make excuses, Yossi."  Nono said.
"Yeah be a sport, Yossi." Ayaya said.
Suddenly they hear a click from a camera.
"Say hello to Friday's frontpage girls!" Said a fully clothed Miki as she went for the door.

The other girls went after her but she was able to escape.

"Sh*t! Do you think she'll give to Friday?" Gocchin said.
"Nah, I know Miki. She'll keep it all to herself." Ayaya said.
"Wanna play another game?" Nono asked as she shuffled the cards.
The other girls looked at each other.
"Why not." They said in unison.

==============

This is what I get for watching Wolrd Poker Tour on TV :lol:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 03:57:40 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: fhdsjkhfjkshghgelhjlkejh !!!

evil miki on the way!!! XD XD XD

omg that was so good wordsworth !!! you are the best !!!
"Tee hee. I bet you call Ayaya saying "Oh Ayaya, I wet my bed! I'm so scared because I had a dream that
Tsunku-san was gonna put me in C-ute! Help me!"" Rika retaliated.

:lmao:
Miki didn't look at her cards.
"All in." that's all she said.
"Whoa. Miki's in desperation mode!" Gocchin said.

:ROFL
"If I win, Miki tells us what she and Ayaya talks about at night and Yossi will wear my costume in Sukeban Deka in next week's Hello!Morning."
"Sure." Yossi said. "If I win, Miki wears her outfit in the new PV in the next show and Rika dyes her hair like Mako-chan. What about you Miki?"
"Seeing you two naked and go at it is fine with me." Miki said.

awww...:drool:
"Come on Miki, don't scare us like that." Rika added, but she was hoping that Miki would win so she can avoid dyeing her hair.

:lol:
It's all Nono's fault! I can't concentrate seeing her naked!" Yossi said.

:panda_haha:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
The dealer: Tsuji (for some apparent reason, she likes to deal with no clothes on)

:drool:

Tsunku-san was gonna put me in C-ute! Help me!"

Tee Hee!

Then she started doing those MANPOWER! dance moves.

XDXD
"It's all Nono's fault! I can't concentrate seeing her naked!" Yossi said.

XDXDXD
"Say hello to Friday's frontpage girls!" Said a fully clothed Miki as she went for the door.

XDXDXDXD *dies*

And a big lol at their wagers!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2006, 04:38:54 AM »
XD I wanna see what Miki talks about with Aya!
*waits in room next to Miki's for a phone call*
Risa: WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM??? *smacks him*
Me:SHHHH! Don't u wanna have the best rumors to spread?
Risa: *gets milk from the wall*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »
LMAO!! this is hilarious XDXD loving their wagers hahahaha and that desperation play XDXD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 11:37:30 AM »
WTH? What happened to Rika's hair?! XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 05:49:46 PM »
Quote from:  TheGwordsworth

"Sure." Yossi said. "If I win, Miki wears her outfit in the new PV in the next show and Rika dyes her hair like Mako-chan.

XD
you must be one of their guardian-angel...or guardian-demon ...:bow:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 05:53:42 PM »
Quote from: wordsworth
WTH? What happened to Rika's hair?! XD

OMG....they must have played again with the same wagers XDXD looks like Yossui won this second time XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 07:03:58 PM »
Blonde Rika bad!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 06:28:52 AM »
I'm pretty sure Rika dyed her hair blond so Yossi would stop pining for Makoto and give her some attention already XD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
When boredom,stress and frustration attacks...I need a vacation...and money
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 06:55:48 AM »
I was bored so I wandered around to ask some of the people here questions to verify if they are as innocent as they seem.

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "facial"?

Ishikawa Rika - "Something I get at least once a week..."(Ho hum. That's Rika for you, ladies and gentlemen.She's probably talking about a "real" facial. Unless... O_o )

Nozomi Tsuji - "Something Aibon and I used to give each other after concerts..."(Sounds kinky but she's talking about slamming their faces with cake or other food. I saw it and I didn't like it.)

Yoshizawa Hitomi - "Facial? As in Su-facial Generation?"

Then she crossed her arms perpendicularly and started hopping with one foot up in the air. I smiled at her but in fact I wanted to smack her silly. She's graduating anyway so I let that pass up.

Takahashi Ai - "I don't want to talk about it."
Me - "How come?"
T.A. - "I got my first one when I was young."
Me -  "Really? Who gave it to you?" (Finally I'm getting somewhere)
T.A. - "My mom. She wanted to try that new cream on me before she tried it on herself. It's so embarrassing."
Me - "..."(Or so I thought)

Nothing wrong with their answers though. But it was not the kind I was expecting from them.

I then bumped into the younger ones.

Do you know what a "hard on" is?

Niigaki Risa - "Is that a new clothing line? Or is it Ju-on starring HG? Or is it..."(She continued answering me with more questions. I stopped listening to her the moment she said 'Is')

Tanaka Reina - "I bet that's going to be the title of a photobook..." (Unintentionally and subconsciosuly, that is the title of all PBs. Duh?)

Michishige Sayumi - Is that something edible? Can I eat it? (O_o Edible? Not really. My, my Sayu.I wanted to laugh but I didn't.)

Kamei Eri - How'd you know the name of my pet? (WTF? Who the heck names their pets 'Hard On?' O_o)

Kusumi Koharu - *smiles but doesn't answer* (What's up with her?)

Anonymous 8th gen hopeful - "That was the title of my audition piece..."

What a weird bunch. I walked on and bumped into some of the more 'senior' people around. I asked them the same question I asked the young ones.

Tsunku - "IT'S NOT MINE!"

Goto Maki - "Well, it's not mine either!" (WTF? Gocchin LOL)

Matsuura Aya - "That's the thing you put on when you go to my room. What? So there's a difference between a 'hard on' and a 'strap on'?"

If you want me to ask the girls/Tsunku-san more questions, send in the question and the person whom you want me to ask it.

Miki out :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:57 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth;279319
I was bored so I wandered around to ask some of the people here questions to verify if they are as innocent as they seem.

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "facial"?

Nozomi Tsuji - "Something Aibon and I used to give each other after concerts..."(Sounds kinky but she's talking about slamming their faces with cake or other food. I saw it and I didn't like it.)

:P

No, it's still kinky.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Guilty Pleasures
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 08:47:24 AM »
The answers from the younger ones had me laughing like crazy. Seriously hard on as a pet's name? Tsk tsk Eri XD

And we all know miracle girl is deeper than she looks. Oh all that goes on behind that smile :p

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me