JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Into the New World

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159846 times)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
To Everyone: I'm so happy that you all liked the chapter :farofflook: You all inspire me to do better in my writing. Arigatou!  :kneelbow:

kahem: thanks for reading! like NyanNyan said in the chap, Miichan is tougher than Yuko thought  ;)
Minami-chan: thanks for the comment! I'll do my best in making it more and more interesting for everyone.  :mon determined:
blughise: I'm currently thinking on how their mission will go in the future chapters, I hope I'm gonna make it exciting for everyone. As for Takamina playing the piano scene -  :mon speechless:  About the update, I'll write an update first on the Parent Trap fic before I'll update this one.  XD
Sydney W: Thanks for reading! We'll learn more about the song soon  :mon geek:
Haruko: I'm glad that I was able to come across when writing that kissing scene. :mon cute: Those moments will come in the future chapters as soon as I am able to finalize my summaries  :nervous
GreenAnarchist:  of course you loved the kissing scene and yes, i'll try to update as soon as i can  XD
Megumi: Thanks for reading and thank you for being patient with me when it comes to posting my updates!  :kneelbow:
haruhi16: Thanks for always reading and being patient haruhi-chan!  :luvluv2: I know I kinda trolled everyone but my schedule did not permit me to finish this asap during xmas season. Hope you'll patiently wait for the next chapter!
Yagami.Rai: Thanks for reading!  :kneelbow:  I know how you feel about the Yamamotos  XD the fact that you hate them makes me happy coz it means I wrote a very nasty group of villains Even before I wrote about the chapter "Two Words", I was convinced that the piano is the right instrument for her.  :luvluv1: Arigatou for loving my fic!
CrimsonGrxy: i know right?! Miichan was totally the boss during the race  XD  I'm thinking that you like long chapters then?  :nervous Thanks for reading!  :hee:
Immortal_K:  now I know you wont strangle me and make it look like an accident since Miichan is fine  :nervous We'll see what will happen to my Atsumina pairing... for now, it's a secret.  :P  I'll write about my ideas when I have the time (and when I'll learn how to update a lot of fics in a short span of time  :nervous ) thanks for reading!
FoF: I'm honored that you read my update FoF-san!  :kneelbow: *faints*  :farofflook:  I've been using a lot of "Ara's" in my fic and yes, it's derived from Shizuru... for me, it somehow depicts playfulness  :hee: and of course, I can imagine Takamina being Natsuki and all . I'll do my best to update as soon as I can... but for now, Parent Trap is a priority for updating. I hope you'll have the time to read it too. Again, thank you for reading and commenting FoF-san!  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:08:42 PM by AFLynx »

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
I'm so glad Miichan is ok!! :D Thank goodness ^^ Author-san you are awesome!~ I really thought that the chapter was great and I hope you update again soon! :3  :onioncheer:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 18e - And that's a wrap] Act 14 UPDATE! 04/01
« Reply #462 on: March 31, 2012, 11:25:49 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 18e – And that’s a wrap…

Act 14 Scene 1 – The Review

Atsuko sighed as she plopped in front of her desk inside the Flag Girls’ dressing room. Yesterday has been an exciting yet heart stopping event due to the collision that happened during the race. She was glad that Miichan was unscathed after the team’s car collided at the track. In the back of her mind, it reminded her of her elder sister Mariko’s agony as they witnessed how grave the incident was. I’m not sure if I can be as strong as Mariko onee-chan if that happened to Takamina… Shaking the image off of her head, she grabbed her desk calendar and smiled.

Two more days ‘til our triple date. Atsuko giggled inwardly. Taking a pink pen out of her drawer, she drew a flower on the said day in her calendar and marked it “Date <3.” Satisfied with her drawing, she stood up and headed out to the lounge area of the studio.

----------

Play…Pause…

Rewind…Stop.

Fast Forward…Play….

Stop.

Kira clicked away with her mouse as she focused on looking at the two large flat-screen monitors in front of her.  Glancing sideways, she noticed a figure slowly coming towards her direction.

“Ah Maeda-san, good morning,” Kira greeted the other girl and motioned her to come over.

Atsuko smiled and bowed, “Ohayo sensei. What’s with the two monitors? Do you actually need more than one screen?”

The director chuckled at the innocent question, “Well, I’m currently reviewing the final cut of Ray’s MV. I needed these two monitors so that I can review the video simultaneously. Later on, I’ll be presenting it to Shinoda-san and to the entire Monkey Pro Productions for final approval before releasing it on air.” Kira explained. Looking at the younger girl behind her, she noticed a blank expression as Atsuko continued to stare at the screens in front of them. “Say… since you’re already here, I’d like you to be the first one to watch the entire MV before I present it to the board… that is if you don’t mind.”

Atsuko blinked at the director, quite taken aback by the sudden request. “Uh, of course Kira sensei, I’d be honored to,” she said, quickly grabbing a chair nearby and sat beside Kira. Seeing that the Flag Girls’ Ace is comfortable, Kira clicked the ‘Play’ button on her laptop.

Atsuko bobbed her head in appreciation as the intro of the song played in the MV. It is a song about finding love in one of the unusual places and circumstances after all. To avoid friction with the diva, she never watched the entire production. As curiosity got the best of her, she scooted a bit forward to watch the video.

Takamina is kakoii in the MV. The Flag Girls did great in their dance routine and they’re not bad in acting too. As expected, Tomochin is a very good actress. Atsuko noted as she watched the video. Atsuko smiled every time the drifter would show up or would focus on her smiling face, then would roll her eyes in exasperation whenever Ray would show up, especially with Takamina. Unbeknownst to her, Kira stopped watching the video but is now observing her with a slightly amused grin on her face.

Atsuko’s expressions changed as the MV progressed. Just like the song, the scenes moved forward as Ray and Takamina was supposed to be getting close to each other. It did not get past her as the two interacted, especially at the last few minutes of the video. So this is the location shot that Takamina told me last time we talked. she thought bitterly.

The last scene started at the garage where Takamina invited Ray for a motorcycle ride. The scene shifted as the cameras followed the two on an open road overlooking the sea. Atsuko narrowed her eyes as the two travelled happily, not blinking at the part where Ray held Takamina’s waist tightly and leaned on the driver’s back during the ride. As Takamina and Ray held hands while walking on the beach played, she is almost ready to bolt out of the studio. When Ray snaked her arms around Takamina’s neck as the sun sets, she’s already trying hard not to break down beside the director. Atsuko let out a sigh of relief when the last scene faded and the credits started rolling.

Smirking, Kira turned off the monitors and faced the other girl, “So, what do you think of the video Maeda-san?”

Atsuko squirmed on her seat trying to be as composed as possible in front of the director, “Well, I must admit the song is really good…”

“Aaand…?” Kira urged the other girl to continue.

“W-Well Kira-sensei, it’s pretty much obvious that Takamina has gotten close to Ray ever since the filming started. So… I think that Takamina has fallen in love with Ray.” Atsuko finally mumbled.

Eh? Hmmm… “Ma~, I never thought you’d put it that way.” Kira scratched her cheek thoughtfully.

“Nani? Well, anybody who is always around them since the MV started would think that way!”

Kira let out a short laugh and shook her head. It doesn’t always work that way Maeda-san, the director thought. “I’m right, aren’t I Kira-sensei? I mean, you’d think the same way too right? What do you think?” Atsuko added.

“Well, all I can say about the two is that they are both great actresses,” the director answered, removing her glasses and wiping it with her shirt tail. Kira almost laughed out loud as Atsuko merely blinked at her. “What I mean is that it’s what I expected them to do, especially in front of the camera.” Kira continued.

“I really don’t get what you mean…” Atsuko admitted.

The director chuckled at the younger girl. Ever since she was introduced to the team and informed them that the diva will be using the headquarters for her MV, most of the girls made sure to watch the filming. Except for Oshima-san and Maeda-san, Kira realized. From her observation, the two sisters avoided the diva like the plague, and Ray was very much thankful for that fact and took advantage of Takamina’s time for an entire day.

But unbeknownst to Atsuko, her absence is always noticed by one of Kira’s best actresses.

Kira saw that Takamina has a natural talent in acting, which was later confirmed by Mariko that the driver has been a prominent Drama Club member together with Tomochin. The small driver was able to act out Kira’s oftentimes sudden instructions naturally that to the untrained eye, it will seem that Takamina is just being herself. The director was able to look beyond that. She noticed that whenever she would yell “Cut!”, Takamina would snap out of her somewhat acting trance and would change back to her usual demeanor. What Kira find more amusing is that whenever that happens, Takamina would look around as if looking for someone. A specific person.

The director snickered as she remembered the time when she gave Takamina some sort of a break from the diva to be able to talk to the Ace who is now pouting in front of her. “What’s so funny Kira-sensei?” Atsuko mumbled.

“Ah, nothing at all Maeda-san,” Kira coughed. “I have one favor to ask you though.”

“What is it sensei?” Atsuko asked nervously, stuffing her hands on her skirt pockets.

“I’ll be blunt: I know you’ve been harboring a crush on Takahashi-san and I am sorry that she is somehow slow in that department. Please don’t assume that she feels the same way in the MV as in real life. Life is a very big stage as it is! If you’re just gonna sit back and watch… you will gain nothing. However, if you decide to step up to the challenge, then you have a fighting chance in winning her heart. I know you’re a creative person, you can always give her something that will tell her how you feel.” Kira winked at the now blushing Atsuko.

The Ace’s face brightened as she had a light bulb moment, “Arigato sensei! I know just the thing to give her!” Atsuko bowed excitedly and ran towards the dressing room, leaving the director who gave a small salute at her running form.

Act 14 Scene 2 – Music without Lyrics

Takamina winced as she struck a wrong note on the piano inside the rehearsal room of the studio. Today is a slow day, and she asked permission from Sayaka if she could spend the day in the aforementioned room. The Crew Chief accepted her request, on the condition that she should get back to the garage when she is needed.

Ever since Takamina and Haruna got back from Team Tokai’s headquarters, Takamina wasn’t able to sleep because of the sudden urge to compose the music that has been playing in her head. Though she promised Haruna that she’ll just stay up for another hour, it took her by surprise to see the sun rise at their apartment’s window just when she ran out of music sheets. Takamina giggled when she remembered how she sheepishly gave Haruna a “peace” sign when she was caught red-handed in breaking her promise.

“Ah! Mou…” Takamina exclaimed, pulling her back from her musings as some of the paper fell on the floor. Tired as she already is due to lack of sleep, she sluggishly bent her upper body from where she is sitting. A sudden jolt of pain and dizziness coursed through her head as she stretched out for the now cursed sheets.

Just a few… more… pages… Her fingertips brushing against the remaining  scores.

“Nami! I finally found you!”

“GAH!” Takamina squeaked as she almost fell head first on the floor if there wasn’t an insistent pair of arms hugging her from behind. “Hello Ray-san. To what do I owe you the pleasure of your sudden visit?” she sighed, trying to pry herself from the diva’s grasp.

“Kyaa~! My Nami knows it’s me even though she didn’t see me come in!” Ray exclaimed, tightening her hold of the drifter.

Takamina rolled her eyes at Ray’s assumption. “Ano… well… you’re the only one who calls me ‘Nami’…” she said in a matter-of-fact tone, hoping that the singer would let go of her death grip. Ray pouted playfully as she hoped that Takamina would play along with her in the conversation.

“Nami, what are those scattered on the floor?” Ray asked, breaking the sudden silence in the music room. Finally releasing the race car driver from her grip, she picked up all the sheets then settled beside Takamina as she scanned the scores.

“Oh! It’s a song that I just wrote last night,” Takamina’s eyes brightened at the question, bowing her head in thanks as Ray carefully arranged her music sheets on the music rack of the piano.
Ray placed her hand on her chin thoughtfully as she read the notes and began humming. Takamina’s eyebrows rose as she looked at the diva in wonder. She… she’s humming my song in perfect pitch! is all that she could think of.

Though Ray has been called a diva since high school, she didn’t want to end her reputation when she graduates and decided to study at the Tokyo Conservatory of Music to truly live up to the name. “I think this is a nice song Nami! Is this song for me?” the diva asked, batting her eyelashes.

“Well… Ah! How about I play it for you instead so that you can hear the whole song? It doesn’t have lyrics yet, but I have this feeling that it’ll just smack me right in the head one of these days.” Takamina tapped her head jokingly, trying to change the subject.

Hearing sudden stop of footsteps, the diva glanced at the door of the rehearsal room. Seeing no one, she turned back her attention to the driver seated beside her.  “That’s a great idea! I’d love to hear my Nami play for me!” Ray purred in Takamina’s ear. Seeing the other girl’s apparent discomfort, she scooted a bit to give the drifter some space and smiled at Takamina who bustled about in arranging the sheets in order on the rack. Takamina gently closed her eyes as she positioned her fingers on the white ivory keys of the piano. With a soft breath, she let her fingers dance on the ivory keys.

----------

“Arigato onee-chan for letting me use your computer! I’ll see you later, Ja!” Atsuko waved cheerfully as she closed the door of Mariko’s office.

With Kira’s encouragement, she hastingly grabbed her little notebook and barged in her sister’s office. She typed as fast as she could, copying what she already wrote and adding more words as if someone opened a dam that has been barring her creativity in the past few days. Atsuko let out a satisfied smile as she printed her work, ignoring Mariko’s amused look. With a bounce on her steps, she made her way towards the garage.

“Eh? She’s not here?”

“Gomen Atsuko-chan, you just missed her by a couple of minutes.” Sayaka answered, scribbling on her trusty clipboard as she walked around the team’s storage room with the Ace of AKB48 Flag Girls tailing behind her.

“Ano… Takamina… where is she?”  Atsuko trailed off knowing that the Crew Chief wasn’t able to answer profoundly.

“Eh? Oh. She said something about using the rehearsal room. I bet she’s still there, playing the piano or something.” Sayaka waved off-handedly, still concentrating on her task.

Atsuko’s face brightened at the information. Ever since her cousin Ami’s wedding, she’s been meaning to ask Takamina to play for her. Deep inside, she knew they had that instant connection when she sang “Two Words.” For her, it’s like they are the only people that existed inside the church, accompanied by the soft melody of the piano.

With a squeal of excitement, she hugged Sayaka in thanks, and headed off to the studio’s rehearsal room.

----------

Atsuko stood a few meters in front of the rehearsal room, staring at the open doorway. For some reason, she has been rooted on the spot a few minutes after she came back to the studio.

What if she doesn’t like it? I did re-read it and it doesn’t have any typos… right? Maybe I should ask Yuko onee-chan to check…

ARGH!

Atsuko mentally slapped herself. Snap out of it, Atsuko. You’re the ACE of the AKB48 Flag Girls. You’ve been in front of hundreds of people a lot of times to promote the team. There’s no reason for you to get butterflies in your stomach…

Right?

As she finally took a step forward, she heard a voice that is definitely not Takamina’s.

“I think this is a nice song Nami! Is this song for me?”

Ara… is that… what is she doing here?!

“Well… Ah! How about I play it for you instead so that you can hear the whole song? It doesn’t have lyrics yet, but I have this feeling that it’ll just smack me right in the head one of these days.”

Hearing Takamina’s reply, she hurried towards the door, hiding behind the door frame just in time when Ray glanced at her direction.

“That’s a great idea! I’d love to hear my Nami play for me!”

Atsuko closed her eyes as the sweet melody of the piano resounded in the studio. It was filled with hope in love, that whoever Takamina wrote it for is a lucky girl. she thought. What saddens her right now is that she isn’t the one Takamina is playing the song for. As the song finally ended, Atsuko peeked back inside the room.

----------

Takamina smiled as the song ended and the last note faded. “Well, that’s it…” she sheepishly said.

The diva daintily clapped her hands, like she is watching a piano concert. “As expected of my Nami, it’s wonderful! Whoever you dedicate that song to is a very lucky person.” She said, voicing out what Atsuko thought.

Takamina blushed at the unexpected compliment. Though Ray has always expressed her interest to her, Takamina has always been thankful of the “rare” normal discussions that they would have. “A-Arigatou,” she simply replied.

Seeing how Takamina responded to Takamina to her compliment, she stopped restraining herself further and pressed her lips on the drifter’s cheek, dangerously close to Takamina’s lips. Ray waited for her reaction, smirking when Takamina merely huffed and sheepishly rubbed her cheek. Now I have the upper hand. Ray thought triumphantly, glaring at the entrance of the rehearsal room.

----------

Atsuko gasped, hiding again as she saw Ray’s triumphant glare at her direction. How many times do I have to see Ray kiss her? And why is it that Takamina didn’t seem to mind her doing that? she thought, closing her eyes. Crumpling the paper in her hand, she resorted to what she always do when she admits defeat.

Run.

----------

Tomochin yawned as she went out of the dressing room. During slow days like today, she’d oftentimes choose to take a nap in their dressing room than hang out at the garage like the most of the Flag Girls would do. Because of the consistent protest of her empty stomach, she finally decided to leave the comfort of the sofa in the room. As she rounded the corner on her way to the pantry, she bumped onto someone running, like a person would in a bad dream.

“Hey, watch where you’re goi ‒… Atsuko-chan?” Tomochin held the other girl as they almost toppled on the floor. “What’s wrong?” she tried again, looking at the Ace who seems to be interested in looking at the floor.

“No… there’s nothing wrong…” Atsuko mumbled, still looking at the floor trying to avoid Tomochin’s gaze.

Of course there’s nothing wrong, you’re crying Atsuko-chan. Tomochin thought sarcastically. “Are you hurt? Is it about…”

“I’m fine Tomochin. I just need fresh air. I’m sorry I have to go.” Atsuko interrupted, prying herself from Tomochin’s grip and immediately ran towards the exit.

Tomochin furrowed her eyebrows at Atsuko’s behavior.  As she looked down the floor, she noticed a crumpled paper. Atsuko-chan might’ve dropped this, she thought, picking it up. Suddenly curious of Atsuko’s behavior, Tomochin made her way from where the Ace came from, stopping a few meters away from the rehearsal room. What she saw inside confirmed her suspicion.

“Atsuko-chan must’ve caught Takamina with Ray… and at a bad time at that.” Tomochin deduced. Gently smoothing out the wrinkled paper, she began to read the concealed message…

Kokoro no katasumi
Flower…

Tomochin gasped at what she read, folding the paper with care. She stopped reading because she feels like she is delving into Atsuko’s emotions written on paper.  She knows that Atsuko has been writing, and this time she realized that the Ace has been writing with someone in mind.

Takamina.

Act 14 Scene 3 – the Missing Piece

“Minna, has anyone seen Acchan?” Takamina asked as she entered the pantry. Flag Girls’ and Pit Crew members shook their heads, except for Tomochin who stood up from her seat and is now marching towards her. Takamina gave out a squeak when Tomochin yanked her by the arm and dragged her to the restroom.

“Itai! Tomochin, why did you yank me here for?” Takamina asked, rubbing her arm.

“You are such a Bakamina!” Tomochin growled at her best friend, slapping the now folded piece of paper on Takamina’s forehead.

“I‒taiiii! Why did you do that for?” Takamina whined, taking off the paper on her face. “Are… what’s this?” she asked, unfolding the paper.

“Someone dropped it and I believe it’s meant for you. By the way, what’s Ray doing here in the studio? I thought the MV’s over?” Tomochin asked, raising an eyebrow as she leaned her hands on the sink.

“I think she has a meeting with Kira-sensei and Monkey Pro Productions in Mariko-chan’s office that’s why she’s here.” Takamina replied absent-mindedly as she began reading the message:

Ichiban utsukushii
Flower
Anata no egao ga hizashi ni nari
Koko made sodatta
Kono hana wa
Marude ai no you ni…

“Seriously Takamina, that diva is bad news. And please, do me a favor and stop being so dense.” Tomochin warned Takamina, who finally finished reading the message and is now looking at her. “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

“Marude ai no you ni…” Takamina mumbled, still looking at Tomochin as something dawned at her. “Yokatta! Finally! I know that the lyrics will smack me on the head anytime! It was supposed to be a joke but here it is, in my very hands! Arigatou, Tomochin! Sorry I have to go, I still have to finish something. Ja! Thanks again!” Takamina hugged Tomochin and immediately went out of the restroom.

Tomochin blinked as Takamina dashed out like her butt is on fire. “Mou Takamina, I do hope you heard what I just said.” She tsked, shaking her head in amusement as she daintily went out of the restroom.

To be continued...

I'm sorry minna for making you wait for this long... Work has been demanding since I wrote my valentine's OS that's why I wasn't able to post this sooner. I do hope that everyone will still find my story enjoyable. Thank you all for waiting and for reading. Please feel free to comment! Since I've already updated this, I can now move on to my Parent Trap fic update ^^

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
im so happy that you finally updated!

I dont know about others but i hated ray in mendol she really annoys me lol

thanks for the update it was great!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
jajaj i love it the couple ray/nami in mendol but.. when I met atsumina couple.. I started to hate her jaajaj so funny now.. just in "fiction" mendol drama like ray -BUT in anothers place hate her jajjaaj in just atsuko`s fool why the do a perfect couple with takamina ..

THHANX FOR THE UPDATE!!!

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Seriously, Bakamina! You are So Dense!
Ugh... Triangle Love is just so Complicated... My Acchan... :O2 Oh Well, Update Soon!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Flean

Finally you updated..  :shy1:  I love this chapter so much!!!  :wriggly: The significant of the music and the lyric... Gyaahh!!!   :luvluv1:  Can't wait for the next update..  :onioncheer:

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
Gyahhh......Your Story is Awesome... :on lol: :tama:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
There a misunderstanding again between Atsumina. Hope Minami dedicate the song she create to Atsuko soon. Waiting for the lovely scene in the next update

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
NO!!! Acchan!!!
Takamina's song was for you not for the Diva!!!!
I hope that Bakamina will hurry and explain it to Acchan!!!

Thanks for the Update AFLynx san~~ :)

Offline Otochan

• takamina ni tsuite ikimasu
finally... I read all the chapters XD this fic is sugoi!!!   :twothumbs 

Thanks  for the Update
I'm not a pervert ,I just like skinship >///>

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
 Takamina ur such aaahhh!!! :angry:

I need more update about them couples....

:bow: pls I need more sweet moments for atsumin,kojiyuu and marichan prettu please :bow: :bow:
 :lol:

''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Everyone! Look who's alive again! It's.......... LYNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!  XD

Thank for the update  :lol:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Mou! You're torturing me with late updates. I adore this fic too much...
Can't wait for the next update when ever it will be but I will wait :P

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
LOL at Tomochin's funny and true comment :on lol: Bakamina xD Awww poor Acchan coming in at the wrong moments :C Don't give up Atsuko! O= Maeda Atsuko fighting!  :onioncheer: Win your Minami back!~

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
XxRoByNxX78: thanks for reading!  :P since I discovered no3b and akb48 via mendol, I shipped Kai/Ray back then. but when I discovered the AtsuMina pairing... I shipped them ever since lol  XD

Haruko: thank you for reading my update! yeah we're kinda the same. just explained that my akb48 fandom started in mendol  XD

Nakamii: XD My Takamina in my fanfic is dense, no? We'll see how their relationship will progress in the upcoming chapters  ;) thanks for reading!

xxx220: arigatou! and thanks for reading as well :)

Sydney W: XD i know a lot has been happening in my AtsuMina pairing... but that's my concept of their relationship. I guess I want them to be strong as a couple in my story. :) thanks for reading!

Yagami.Rai: hehehe, you know how Ray is in this story... always assuming that everything's hers... including Takamina XD thank you for reading my update as well :)

Otochan:w00t: sugoi! thank you for reading all the previous chapters! I hope you'll watch out for the upcoming chapters as well  :P

saeyukilover: thanks for reading! more updates in AtsuMina pairing in the upcoming chapters. I'll try to put in MariMii and KojiYuu interactions as well.  8)

bou-j525: LMAO! yes, I'm aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!  :on polter: lol took me awhile, no? I wish I won't have that much load at work so that I can update more often. but then again, that's just wishful thinking on my part XD

Megumi: thank you for always looking forward to my updates!  :bow: as much as I want to update asap, I'll still try to write whenever time permits me too.

JPopLover: thanks for reading! we'll see what Acchan will do in the next chapters XD

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Finally I can write, so far I had been impossible.
I'm starting to worry about the health of takamina you wearing several episodes hinting that not well.
Hopefully it's nothing serious, but ... we all know that the dramatic moments are the best XDD

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
Oh Jeez. How long have I not commented?
Gomen AFLynx-chan   :nervous but hey, just because I didn't comment doesn't mean I stopped reading your amazing fics. I've just been lazy.  XD
But whatever, I'm breaking my streak of not commenting.
You need to update  AFLynx-chan!
Soon!
I need some Atsumina loving in my system!  :P

*plus, the cliff hanger is killing me too*

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
WOW It's  been such a long time that I came to this site and read the fics! XD XD XD

I MISS THIS FIC!!!

anyways onto to the story, Damn bakamina look what you to Atsuko!
Why are you such a thickheaded and dense person! Can't you see that Atsuko like you! ARGHH!!! :angry:
DAMN! :angry:
and Damn RAY for being such a freaking b*Tch

I just hope Takamina fixed this misunderstanding and stopping being such a dense person and get together w/ Atsuko so that they could live HAPPILY WITHOUT RAY BITCH ON THE PICTURE FOREVER :P

I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE LYNX even though I know you're really busy w/ work!
Ganbarre!!

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! and "THAT" oneshot that you are working on

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
im still waiting for this to fic  :fainted: :fainted:
plsss update this!!!
i really love atsumina!! :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
i really cant wait to the next chapter..
plss update soon :imdead:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Into the New World