JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Love -Ame No Nichiyoubi

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159869 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 7 - WELCOME BACK] update
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
You're combining lots of good things here: the racing, the action, the romance and all that  :thumbsup
Out of all the potential couples, MariMii is definitely taking my interest so far. With the staring contest in chap 5, I wasn't really expecting Mariko to direclty hug Miichan at chapter 7 even when Mariko is worried (which is adorable btw  :wub:). It suddenly makes me want to read more of their moments than my bias pair, AtsuMina  :P
Ah Tomochin, the girl who usually brings the surprise...
Before chapter 7, when I saw your Natsuki ava pic and the word "ara" spreads all over the fic along with Acchan saying "Ta-Ka-Mi-Na" in such way, I feel like I'm reading A ShizNat or Mai-Hime/Otome fic somehow, now even Yohko and Midori are there  :lol:
Speaking of ShizNat, I suppose Takamina makes a good Natsuki while Acchan makes a good Shizuru  XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »
..and i thought im the only jphipsters who love MAI HIME!  :lol:

i should've known...natsuki as ur avatar tsk..tsk..!  XD

~yawn~

thanks for the update!  :twothumbs

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2011, 08:14:01 AM »
@blughise: yup! they are back :P please wait for the next update!
pretend_2besome1: wow! this is the first time I received a lengthy feedback! thank you so much!
When I first thought of the pairing, I thought to make it different from HarunaxYuko and TakaminaxAtsuko. Among the three pairings, I want MariMii to be "subtle" in the sense that they have that silent mutual understanding... or you could blame my mushy side in writing.  :grin: As the story progresses, of course I will write about the other two pairings.  :grin:
Hehe, I've been caught! Though it is not intentional on my part to make it feel like reading the Mai Hime manga or watching the anime counterpart, I thought Shizuru's "ara ara" comment suits in some of the scenes in this story. Lol, yes I have to agree that Takamina makes a great Natsuki and Atsuko is like Shizuru. :P
dark-atrox: hehe, I thought I made it that obvious already :P thanks for the comment!

Flean

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2011, 08:18:43 AM »
yes I have to agree that Takamina makes a great Natsuki and Atsuko is like Shizuru. :P

me too~~~  XD

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8a - ROMEO + JULIET]
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 8a - ROMEO + JULIET

Previously...

Mariko placed her hand on the second newcomer’s shoulder and said, “And last but not the least, to complete, the Flag Girls team, I’d like you to meet Itano…” Mariko was cut off when Takamina, Haruna and Miichan blurted out –

“TOMOCHIN?!!”

"Haruna! Miichan! Takamina! Long time no see! So you're the new drivers these three has been babbling about." Tomochin said pointing at Yuko, Mariko and Atsuko. She then gave the three cousins a hug, minding their injuries.

"Eh~~ You know them Tomochin?" Mariko asked.

"Yup, I've known them since we were kids. We all went to the same school until high school. It's kinda sad that they didn't keep in touch when we went to different colleges." Tomochin pouted.

"Gomen ne Tomochin. We all went to the UK to study at Oxford University." Takamina said, scratching the back of her head. I'm sorry for the excuse Tomochin...

"Hmmm... okay, I'll accept your excuse. I remember you once said that most your family members are Oxford graduates." Tomochin said. This new information caused murmurs from the other members of the team.

"You all seemed very close with one another." Yuko observed, changing the topic.

"Yup! For some reasons, the four of us end up as classmates since kindergarten." Haruna said.

"But I think Takamina is closer to Tomochin. Asides from being a member of some sports clubs, Takamina is in the drama club with Tomochin back in high school." Miichan added, who didn't seem to mind Takamina's nudging.

"Oooohhh... I think there's a good story behind that." Mariko said, looking at Atsuko's direction.

Tomochin giggled as she saw Takamina's face turned red. "Before we graduated, our class were in charge for the stage play for the school festival. Our play was Romeo and Juliet." she said.

"So... which of the characters did you portray?" Atsuko asked, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"I was Lady Capulet." Haruna smiled.

"I portrayed Mercutio, friend of Romeo." Miichan said and made fencing movements which made everyone laugh.

"Erm... as a member of the drama club, I was asked to play as one of the main characters. I portrayed Romeo." Takamina said shyly.

"Masaka, then that means..."  Atsuko thought as she looked at Tomochin who placed her hand on Takamina's shoulder. "Please don't say it!"

"And I was Juliet." Tomochin simply said, grinning at Takamina.

"The audience were amazed at their performance, especially at the part when they kismmmph..." Miichan was cut off as Takamina clamped her hand to her mouth.

"AAaanyway... you could say that the play was a success." Takamina interjected.

Everybody then began asking questions about their past with Tomochin. Atsuko on the other hand, stayed silent which was noticed by Mariko and Yuko.

A week has passed and the day for the scheduled race finally arrived. The AKB48 racing team arrived at the meeting point early for the registration.

"It says here that we can only submit one entry for the race. Since we have three drivers, the organizers chose who will represent the team." Sayaka informed Takamina, Haruna and Miichan.

"And...? Who did they pick?" Miichan asked excitedly.

"Takamina." Sayaka replied, patting the girl's shoulder. Though not picked, Haruna and Miichan hugged their cousin as a sign of support. Just as they were walking towards where the rest of the team is, they heard thunderous footsteps and loud screams headed their way.

"What the --?!" Takamina gasped. Suddenly, the three cousins were surrounded by large group of girls holding autograph books and pens. There were constant flashing of  and loud squeals from the fangirls.

The Flag Girls and some of the Pit Crew members who were already at their booth looked at the direction where the loud screaming came from.

"Hoho! Looks like our drivers now have their own fangirls! Good job!" Sae said, raising a thumbs up at the three cousins' direction. Yukirin smacked her head with a magazine.

"I actually don't blame them. They've been very competitive since they won to join our team." Rena said, looking at the cousins who were frantically signing autographs.

"They should be careful though. I bet some of the fangirls are gonna confess their love for our drivers." Mayu said, pointing at some persistent girls.

Mariko raised an eyebrow and huffed. "It seems that I need to tell them to back off of MY Miichan." she said, leaving the Flag Girls slack jawed.

"Haruna! Sign my autograph book please!" "Miichan kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" "Takamina you're so cool!!!!" and various squeals can be heard from the fangirls.

"Mou~~ we have to get out of here!" Haruna said to Takamina and Miichan.

"I'm getting claustrophobic!" Takamina said as she signed an autograph for one of the fans.

"Miichan, are you still single?" asked one of the fangirls with hopeful look in her eyes.

Miichan held her hands up, trying to make the fangirl back off. "Ah... well..." she stammered, then saw Mariko's approaching form. "Actually, there's a girl that I like. Gomen ne, please continue to support me still." Miichan bowed. As Mariko approached Miichan, she extended her hand which was gladly taken by Miichan and then they walked smoothly back to where the AKB48 team is standing. Though disappointed, Miichan's fangirls squealed and cheered for their idol.

"Sugoi~~ Mariko onee-chan is cool!" Yuko said as Mariko and Meechan approached them, still holding each other's hands.

"Well, Haruna and Takamina are still in trouble..." Tomo-mi said.

Yuko saw one of the fangirls trying to kiss Haruna and frowned, pulled her sleeves up her shoulders then stomped her way to Haruna. "Nobody has the right to kiss NyanNyan! Heck, I didn't even kiss her yet!" she growled, making everyone laugh.

Haruna was trying to fend off a fangirl when she heard - "NyanNyaaaaan!" Every one of the fangirls stared at the fuming Yuko trying to get in the middle where Haruna is standing. Once Yuko got to where her object of affection is, she suddenly grabbed Haruna intro a hug and glared at the fangirls.

"Back off! She's my NyanNyan and she's mine alone!" Yuko screamed.

*crickets chirping*

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the fangirls resumed their screams and squeals.

"Oh my God! Haruna-sama is with Yuko-san, captain of the AKB48 Team Flag Girls!" "They look cute together!" "Yuko-san! We place Haruna-sama in your care!" they all cheered.

"N-Nani?!" Haruna exclaimed as she was dragged by Yuko from the crowd.

"O-Oi! What about me?!" Takamina shouted at Haruna and Yuko.

Haruna and Yuko finally made their way to the team. Takamina on the other hand is trying her best to appease the crowd and continued signing autographs.

"Aren't you gonna help her Acchan?" Mariko asked, looking at the crowd getting larger by the minute.

Atsuko made a thinking pose. "Hmmm... I think we'll let her stew for a couple more minutes. Let's see how Takamina handle such a large crowd." she said, smiling mischievously.

Meanwhile, Takamina was patiently signing each of her fans' autograph books and tried even harder to smile when asked to have her picture taken. She even dodged a few fans who tried to kiss her.

Takamina looked at the team who's standing a few meters away from her. "Are they just gonna stand there? Haruna! Miichan! ANYONE! HELP ME!" She silently pleaded with her eyes.

Tomochin looked at Atsuko and gently shook her head. "I think she's giving Takamina a hard time. Geez Atsuko-chan, now is not the right time for that." she thought. Smiled playfully and thought, "I wonder how Atsuko-chan will react to what I'm gonna do." nudging Tomo-mi. Tomo-mi looked at her who has a sly glint in her eyes, nodded thinking that Tomochin has a plan to save Takamina.

Tomochin dramatically sighed then flicked her hair. "Well, I think Takamina has suffered enough. I might as well save her for the race." she said, winking at Haruna and Miichan's direction and not minding Atsuko's surprised look.

"Knowing Tomochin, I think she's up to something..." Haruna whispered to Miichan, who responded by nodding furiously.

Meanwhile, Takamina is already getting tired of entertaining the large crowd that's surrounding her. *Sigh* "Did I do something bad in my past life that no one's helping me right now?" she thought. She was surprised and disappointed at the same time, when she saw Tomochin approach. This earned displeased looks from the fangirls.

"Let me guess... you're Takamina-sama's girlfriend?" one of the aggressive fangirls mocked.

Tomochin seductively wrapped her arms around Takamina and simply said, "You could say that..."

"We don't believe you!" "Prove it!" "We'll still love Takamina-sama!" some of the fans yelled.

"These fangirls sure are stubborn!" Tomochin inwardly sighed. She then made Takamina face her and wrap her arms around Takamina's neck. "Takamina... Remember Romeo and Juliet..." She purred in her ear.

The AKB48 team gasped as they look at the scene unfold between Takamina and Tomochin. Miho gently tugged Tomo-mi's sleeve to get her attention.

"Ne, Tomo-mi... aren't you gonna stop your girlfriend?" she asked.

Haruna and Miichan looked at their direction. "G-Girlfriend?!" they both exclaimed.

Tomo-mi giggled at their reactions. "Yes, I'm Tomochin's girlfriend... and no, I'm not going to do anything." she simply answered. Just like Tomochin, she looked at Atsuko's worried eyes looking at Takamina. Tomo-mi inwardly sighed, "Atsuko-chan, you may be good at teasing, but try to be more honest with your feelings..." she then shifted her look back to Takamina and Tomochin.

After Tomochin whispered to Takamina, she slowly guided Takamina's hands to her waist and then moved her arms back to Takamina's neck. Takamina responded by pressing Tomochin's body closer to her. Looking at Tomochin's eyes, she gently tucked Tomochin's hair beside her ear, then cupped her cheek. Ever so slowly, Takamina inched her face towards Tomochin's, then completely closing the gap between them.

The AKB48 team again, gasped at what they are seeing while the fangirls squealed.

"N-No way..." Mariko whispered.

"Kiss?!" Yuko shouted.

To be continued...

:on freeze: please don't kill me...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:00:45 PM by AFLynx »

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8a - ROMEO + JULIET] update
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »
 :stoned:

oh my gah

mariko said my miichan XD!!!!

seriously yuko not kissed her yet? slow!!

oh oh at takamina's part   :shocked

update soon!
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline bungal

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
TakaTomo is so hot.  :inlove:

This fic is getting better and better. Great Job!  :twothumbs

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:42 PM »
^
 :thumbsup pic

chap
I love Romeo&Juliet especialy in this fic
Hehehe I think Acchan wanna stop them before their lips touch each other
*cross my fingers* otherwhice Takamina will have to prepare to face a piss off, angry&jealous Atsuko XD

Do your best for the fic and continue to give us an amazing and awesome story
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Flean

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »
I like TakaTomo in this chap~~~ :twothumbs

Acchan you better do something~~~  XD

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2011, 01:58:23 PM »
I'm thinking that too but I was thinking that  Acchan will be the one to kiss TAkAMINA......if that  happen , i'll die happily.....please update sooon

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2011, 02:35:39 PM »
Acchan going to be very angry
Can't wait for next chapter update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »
Could that be double kiss scene. I mean right after takamina x tomo kiss scene, Acchan came forward & grab takamina from Tomo to kiss Takamina instead??  XD
Anyway, waiting for your next update.    :rock:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
You're welcome  :)
That's what I thought of MariMii too. They're subtle yet they're like...oh so sure with each other? What they need is to be official!
I don't mind the unintentional Mai-hime part. Have you been reading too many Mai-hime fics, though?  :P
"It seems that I need to tell them to back off of MY Miichan."
Good damn right, woman! You show them girls Miichan only belongs to you! I'm behind you all the way!  XD
"Actually, there's a girl that I like. Gomen ne, please continue to support me still." Miichan bowed. As Mariko approached Miichan, she extended her hand which was gladly taken by Miichan and then they walked smoothly back to where the AKB48 team is standing. Though disappointed, Miichan's fangirls squealed and cheered for their idol.
With this, I hereby declared MariMii is my fav pair in this fic! (unless you changed my mind in the future)
KojiYuu the hilariuos couple as usual lol
Fangirls are always scary....
Somehow I knew there would be some TakaTomo moments and I'm liking it  :lol:
Now Atsuko, the previous tease, getting teased back! I would love to see what her reactions gonna be. Either way, she better claims Takamina fast  :wahaha:
Oyeah, I wish you would elaborate how MariMii get close at first
And please keep on going with your mushy side author-san, it's pure awesomeness  :twothumbs

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2011, 08:04:29 PM »
WOW nice rescue but Acchan would probably be mad hehehe

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2011, 04:06:11 AM »
anoni2: lol, yeah yuko and haruna haven't kissed yet  :nervous thanks for the comment!
bungal: that pic is my fave TakaTomo moment  :mon bleed2: :imdead:
YumePouk: hi! glad to see that you enjoyed the Romeo and Juliet moment  :D well, Atsuko could've had that chance but she stalled way too long  :nervous thank you very much for your comment! I'll do my best!  :mon XD:  :mon kungfu:
Flean: thanks Flean! We'll see in the next chapters if Acchan will do something about it... or Takamina might do the first move... im not sure yet  :nervous
blughise: lol that's my original plan actually... but then I thought 'were's the thrill in that?' that's why I gave Tomochin a grand entrance in this story  ;)
Ninjatigerdemon: will update as soon as possible! I think everyone is hyped up about what's gonna happen next  :P
Sydney W: Oooohh... I never thought about that lol. you'll see what will happen in the upcoming chapters. please stay tuned!
pretend_2besome1:
I don't mind the unintentional Mai-hime part. Have you been reading too many Mai-hime fics, though?
- again: guilty lol
Oyeah, I wish you would elaborate how MariMii get close at first
I know that I somehow made a leap in regarding to their relationship. I just thought that if I put too much detail in my story, it might seem dragging to the point of becoming boring. But fret not - I'll insert some chapters every now and then that concentrates on the relationships of the 3 pairs in this story.
lol, you're the first person to tell me that my mushyness is equals to awesomeness :P
kahem: hehe, we'll see in the next chapter :P

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8b - ROMEO + JULIET] 7/25 update
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 8b - Romeo + Juliet

"N-No way..." Mariko whispered.

"Kiss?!" Yuko shouted.

Atsuko was stunned at what she saw. After a few minutes, Takamina and Tomochin finally got out of the crowd and headed back to the team. Snapping out of her reverie, Atsuko lowered her gaze, unsure of what to do.

"I... I don't feel so well... I think I'll head back to our bus to rest." she weakly informed Mariko and Yuko.

Takamina jogged back towards Atsuko. As she was about to call her attention, she stopped in her tracks when Atsuko walked away. "Mariko... Yuko... Where's Acchan going?"

The two sisters looked at each other. "Acchan said she's not feeling well so... She went back to our bus." Yuko said.

Hearing this information, Takamina slumped her shoulders, disappointment clearly written all over her face.

"Let her take a rest Takamina. We'll still be here to cheer you on." Mariko said, patting her shoulder. Takamina simply nodded then headed to where she could change her racing gear.  “I hope we get some answers about what happened earlier.” Mariko thought.

Takamina finally changed into her racing gear. With helmet on hand, she walked her way towards Sayaka and Sae for her briefing before the race.

“The committee has given us the route for the race. They’ve put up signs for every twist and turns of the race. They’ve also blocked the roads not indicated in the route so as not to encourage the drivers to take shortcuts.” Sayaka said, handing Takamina a map for her to review.

“You need not to worry about memorizing the route; we’ve installed the map in the GPS inside the car just in case.” Sae added.

PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE GATHER AT THE STARTING POINT IN FIFTEEN MINUTES

“Arigato, I’ll do my best.” Takamina replied. As she neared the racing car that she’ll use, Haruna and Miichan approached her.

“Grandpa always reminds us not to drive when we are emotionally incapacitated. I know you’re sad and confused right now Takamina, but for now, try to shove those feelings aside. The team needs you right now.” Haruna said, squeezing Takamina’s shoulder.

“We’ll ask Sae-kun if we could wear the extra headsets that the team has to cheer you on during the race.” Miichan added as she tried to cheer Takamina up.

Takamina let out a loud sigh and smiled, “Thank you Haruna… Miichan… Yosh! I can do this.” She said pumping her fist, making her cousins smile as well.

At the starting point, Takamina and the other drivers were already waiting inside their cars, anxious for the race to start. Sayaka knocked on Takamina’s window which she opened immediately.

“We’ll talk to you during the race using our headsets. Haruna and Miichan will be listening as well. The rest of us will head to the finish line and we’ll wait for you there. Do your best.” Sayaka said and patted Takamina’s helmet. Takamina gave her thumbs up in response.

A few meters away, Takamina saw the Flag Girls without Atsuko, cheering and jumping excitedly.

“GO AKB48 TEAM!” Yuko shouted wildly.

“Takamina! Ganbare!” Rena shouted and the rest continued cheering for their driver.

Takamina smiled at the sight and then furrowed her eyebrows. “It’s strange, for some reasons I know she’s not there… why does my chest hurt at that mere thought?”She exhaled loudly then waved her hand towards the direction of the Flag Girls as a sign of thanks for their support.

3…
2…
1…
GO!

The race cars immediately left the starting point when the light turned green. Takamina focused on keeping her speed up and at the same time looking at the map in the GPS every now and then. She frowned when she saw a black car trying to bump its way towards her.

“Sayaka-chan, isn’t it against the rules if a driver tries to collide his car to another’s to win this race? There’s one that is getting aggressive.” Takamina reported via headset.

“This is a city race Takamina. You are bound to encounter such drivers. There are no specific rules about bumping into other cars.” Sayaka replied. Just as Sayaka finished her explanation, the black unmarked racing car starting bumping Takamina’s car on the rear.

“Oof! The freak driving a black car is trying to bump the rear of my car!” Takamina said as she shifted gears to avoid further collision. The said black car steered to the side and sped up until it was side by side Takamina’s car.

“Black car…? I didn’t see any black cars at the starting point before the race started.” Sae said looking at Sayaka who just shrugged her shoulders. Haruna looked at Miichan, who was sporting a look saying that there’s something wrong. Both cousins ran into a secluded place then removed their headsets.

"Takamina’s in serious trouble, we have to help her.” Haruna said as she pulled out a device from her pocket. It is a small tapping device that will tap any headsets or communicators where they can hack in their own frequency so that they can use it without other people listening in. Haruna and Miichan looked at Sayaka and Sae’s direction and then Haruna pushed a button, sending high frequency noises to the headsets.

“Gah!!! What was that? Is this thing grounded or something?” Sayaka exclaimed as she immediately removed her headset, which Sae did at the same time.

“I’m not sure… I hope Takamina’s headset isn’t affected like ours or else she’ll lose concentration of the race.” Sae said worriedly, looking at her headset in hand, hearing noises from it still.

As soon as Haruna and Miichan saw the two remove their headsets, Haruna pushed some buttons to locate Takamina’s frequency then turned off the noise. Both cousins wore their headsets again. “Takamina, can you still hear us?” Miichan shouted thru the headset.

“OOOOWWW!!! Took you long enough to turn off that damned noise! I almost lost control of the wheel!” Takamina shouted back, still trying to avoid the black car that’s trying to force her at the side of the road.

Miichan pulled out a small palmtop device that is linked to the agency’s satellite. She then located Takamina’s car via a tracker that they installed inside the car. Once the satellite pinpointed Takamina, it sent live streaming video in the device, giving her and Haruna an aerial view on what’s happening.

“Gomen ne, Takamina. Midori-sensei gave this to us before our mission.” Haruna explained.

“Sheesh! I bet she didn’t test it before handing it to us. I’ll tell Yohko-sensei on her that she’s making equipments that are hazardous for our health!” Takamina complained. She then saw that she’s approaching a sharp curve ahead of her. “Let’s see if that jerk in the black car is truly a racer…” she added.

Haruna and Miichan watched closely at the palmtop device as Takamina’s car gained speed, leaving the black car chasing behind. As Takamina approached the bend, she immediately drifted and sped her way once the road became straight again. The black car on the other hand, wasn’t able to steer immediately, therefore crashed its’ side on an electric post on the side of the bend.

“Ha! Serves him right! Takamina, what’s your current position in the race?” Miichan asked.

“Because of that baka driver, I’m currently at the last place! Don’t worry, I’ll finish and win this for the team.” Takamina replied confidently as she gained speed, changed lanes and successfully cutting in front of one of the racers. “One at a time Takamina, you can do this.” She inwardly said as a mantra as she aims to overtake the next driver in front of her.

To be continued...

:mon trudge:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8b - ROMEO + JULIET] 7/25 update
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »
That black car totally deserve it! should make the car go up in flames too

Hope Takamina wins the race  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
Takamina needs Acchan for cheering her ^^

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2011, 12:36:09 PM »
Takamina is surely not in a good mood now due to:-
1) Misunderstanding btw her & Acchan
2) Last position in the race

Quite piss off..  Keep us up with the next update..  :jphip:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:22 PM »
ahhhh stupid black car, trying to get a car crash with Takamina!!!! :angry:
Good thing, Takamina took care of him 8)
but she still need to fix one more problem.................Acchan!!!
TAKAMINA GANBARE!!!! and please win the race!!!!!
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Love -Ame No Nichiyoubi