JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159863 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12c - Whole Day Affair] UPDATE! 8/30
« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:08 PM »
WOOWWOWOWO!!!! Yeah the couples are here!!! But seriously what is the problem with the timing in that family lol

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2011, 04:51:36 AM »
Flean:  :w00t: I'm happy you liked this chapter! I think MariMii is the mature couple in this story... maybe because Mariko is the eldest of the three sisters (and I unconciously based it on that  :nervous ) Honestly, every time I reread this chapter, I think that MariMii are such flirts  :lol:

kahem: lol I'm not sure about their timing. I think it just runs in the family or they just do that to get into each other's nerves  :P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
Finally, MariMii!  :D
SLUUURPPP…?
lol Miichan
I'm imagining the real Gakutenou somehow haha
AtsuMina is being funny to each other
I don't mind the appearance of Mai-Hime characters, are you planning to bring more of them? (give me Nao! I kid)
Yay, the batting eyelashes runs in the family! But Mariko's succeeded the most and got a kiss
The sisters are really something else  XD
Wow, MariMii is like totally in a whole new level compared to the others. With AtsuMina it's like young love and with KojiYuu it's like...kiddy love?  :P
I so like this chapter  :twothumbs

Ps. this chapter means MariMii is official, right? Can't wait for the others to follow them soon :deco:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »
heyyy~ you need to updateeeee~ i'm still waiting   :( :(

i like your fic!  :)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:22 AM »
pretend_2besome1:  :hee: glad to know you like the chapter. Yes, those sisters are something else  :lol: I didnt really think of adding Nao in my story  :dunno: coz I'm not sure what her role would be  :nervous hope you'll wait for my next update!

haruhi16: awww  :shy1: actually, I'm almost done with the next update.... I was actually writing it last night and I woke up pretty late today... please be patient with me.  :sweat:  I'll try to post it in a couple of minutes.  :mon study:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12d - Whole Day Affair] UPDATE! 9/4
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2011, 09:57:37 AM »
I promised haruhu16 that I will be posting it in a few minutes after I replied to her post... it turned into hours because I was so busy ogling at Atsumina pics  :on bleed: Anyway, hope you'll like this chapter!

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 12d - Whole Day Affair

[Midnight Snack]

11:00pm… Same day, inside Takamina, Haruna and Miichan’s apartment

Miichan went inside their apartment whistling.  “Honeys, I’m home!”

“Honeys?” Haruna raised an eyebrow as she placed different snacks on the coffee table in the living room.

“Well, since there’s two of you here in the apartment, it should be plural… thus the words honeys.” Miichan said as she plopped on the sofa and threw the car key at Takamina who caught it with ease in mid-air.

“Whatever, you dork.” Haruna said. Takamina saw something different in Miichan’s mood. She sat beside her and stared at her cousin.

“Hmmm… I was right. You did something to make you grin like that. Okay, spill.” Takamina said.

“Let’s just say I kissed a girl and I like it.” Miichan winked, using the lines of the song.

“Lemme guess, it tastes like her cherry chapstick?” Haruna continued.

“No… more like strawberries and champagne.” Miichan replied.

“You make it sound like you tasted a lotion from Victoria’s Secret.” Takamina laughed.

“But seriously guys, this is the best evening ever! I got the chance to ask Mariko out on a date after her meeting and shopping and… I got to kiss her.” Miichan replied with a blush. Takamina and Haruna squealed and poked their cousin.

“This calls for a celebration then! I think we still have a couple of sodas in the fridge. You’d better tell us the whole story.” Takamina said as she headed to the kitchen.

The three cousins huddled in the living room eating snacks and drinking canned sodas. Miichan made a quick recap of her evening much to her cousins’ delight. “So, does that mean that Mariko’s your girlfriend now?” Haruna asked, grabbing a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

“Not yet I guess, but you can say that we’re dating right now.” Miichan replied. “Enough about my day. It seemed that we’ve been quite busy today that we didn’t really get to talk in the garage. How was your day Haruna? You woke up quite early today.” She continued.

“I know, right? I even surprised myself! While I was on my way to the garage, I saw Yuko and well… I asked her to have breakfast with me.” Haruna said shyly.

“Ooooh… it sounded like you two are fated to meet this morning.” Miichan teased.

“So, how are you and Yuko then? She seems quite taken with you, you know.” Takamina asked.

“You can say that. Whenever she’s around, I feel like a tree that that squirrel-girl is trying to climb. And she even gave me a weird nickname the first time we were introduced in the team!” Haruna said, demonstrating how Yuko hugs her to Takamina, proving her point.

“Okay, OKAY! I got your point… you can stop crushing me now.” Takamina wheezed.

“I observed that even though  Yuko’s been clinging to you, you stopped resisting after a couple of days. Does that mean that you’ve accepted it, or you just stopped resisting because you don’t know what to do with her?” Miichan interrogated.

“No, it’s not that! Well, I guess I got comfortable having her around me all the time.” Haruna reasoned.

“Does that mean that when Yuko kissed you, you liked the feeling? If that’s the case, why don’t you just tell her that you like her too?” Takamina asked.

“Wait, I didn’t know that! Yuko kissed you?! Good for her! She’s always honest with her feelings.” Miichan said.

Haruna glared at Takamina. “Says the wise one who’s been crushing on Acchan… Of course, I’ll definitely tell her how I feel, so don’t get too excited. I mean, we even haven’t got out on a date. Before you interrupt me, that breakfast is not considered as a date.” Haruna defended herself.

“It looked like a date to us. You should see that wide smile Yuko’s been sporting the whole day. It was priceless.” Miichan teased, nudging Haruna.

Haruna rolled her eyes. “Anyway Takamina, how did your day go? Acchan has been batting her eyelashes to you after you met up with her.” She asked. Takamina shared to her cousins how her day went with Atsuko. Haruna and Miichan shared knowing glances then giggled.

“Takamina, the knight in shining armor, saved the day for Acchan, the damsel in distress! That’s sooo manly of you!” Miichan teased, opening up a bag of chips.

“Oi, why do you have to say it’s manly? I was just at the right place at the right time.” Takamina explained.

“It seems to me that you are fated to meet Acchan this afternoon.” Haruna teased.

“Hey, that’s Miichan’s line for you Haruna, not me.” Takamina defended.

“Well, it does seem to apply to you too Takamina.” Haruna reasoned. “Anyway, I know you two like each other. Have you told Acchan how you feel?”

“Well, like you, I haven’t got the chance to tell her yet. We… I was always interrupted… and I chicken out easily.” Takamina mumbled.

“And so? That shouldn’t stop you from telling her. You are so slow in the love department Takamina. It is obvious that Acchan likes you!” Miichan said.

“I know I’m slow, and I’m scared okay? When I’m ready, I’ll tell her. I don’t want to tell her that I like her just like that. I want it to be special.” Takamina explained. Haruna and Miichan blinked at what they heard from their cousin.

“Wow… I never thought you’re a deep thinker Takamina.” Miichan  mumbled as she munched some potato chips.

“Hey, give me some credit here. I want to give her something special to express how I feel and I really don’t want to rush it.” Takamina explained, grabbing another can of soda.

“We know about that Takamina. I just hope that you tell her how you feel before it’s too late. Someone might beat you to it you know.” Haruna said.

“Says the ever wise Haruna.” Takamina teased back at Haruna.

“Well enough about that. We still have to investigate about our mission. We’ve been quite slacking in that department. We will never hear the end of it from Grandpa.” Miichan sighed.

Takamina and Haruna slouched back at the couch. “Ne, anyone up for a night ride? It’s been a while that we rode our motorcycles together. Maybe we could patrol around the city and maybe catch some bad guys in some dark alley.” Takamina suggested.

“Oh, nice idea! It is been a while.” Haruna smiled.

“Yosh! Let’s change our outfits then.” Miichan pumped her fist then the cousins moved to throw the empty soda cans and wash the empty plates.

“I just have one favor…” Takamina said and whispered into Haruna and Miichan’s ear as they may their way to their shared bedroom.

Same time - inside Mariko, Yuko and Atsuko’s bedroom…

“I still can’t get over what we saw outside the door! Miichan kissed onee-chan!” Yuko squealed together with Atsuko.

“Hehe, that trick of flicking the lamps sure stopped them. I think they won’t stop if we didn’t do that.” Atsuko chuckled, pouring tea into three cups and placed it at a side table near Mariko’s bed.

“Will you two stop that!” Mariko chided her sisters. Yuko and Atsuko didn’t take it seriously as Mariko was still smiling while painting her toe nails. Yuko looked at her eldest sister. Mariko onee-san sure looks so in love. Mariko looked over to Yuko who was sitting at her own bed, staring at her. “Do you have something to tell me Yuko?” Mariko asked.

“Hmmm… nothing really. It’s just that, love suits you onee-chan.” Yuko smiled, reaching for a cup and sipped her tea. Mariko blushed at Yuko’s comment. Personally, Mariko didn’t expect for her day to end in such manner, but she wasn’t really complaining.

“Really, you think so?” Mariko whispered, still busy painting her nails.

“Of course, we think so! Didn’t you say that Miichan was cute when you saw their application form for the audition?” Atsuko asked as she brushed her hair. Mariko placed her nail polish on top of her dresser and smiled at the memory.

“Yes and she is even more beautiful up close. It annoys me that because our team is becoming more popular, our three drivers seemed to have a lot of fan girls everywhere.” Mariko sighed.

“True.” Yuko and Atsuko replied at the same time. “We can’t really complain about that since those fan girls are our team’s supporters. Anyway onee-chan, does that mean that Miichan is your girlfriend?” Yuko asked.

“Yes… almost.” Mariko answered. Yuko and Atsuko furrowed their eyebrows at their sister’s answer. “That’s not a clear answer onee-chan.” Atsuko mumbled.

“Let’s just say that Miichan and I are dating.” Mariko answered as she fluffed her pillows.

“Oh okay. I just wish NyanNyan and I are dating too.” Yuko sighed as she jumped to Mariko’s bed. Atsuko looked at a side table beside the glass sliding door to their balcony and noticed a mint plant beside Yuko’s pet, Becky. “Ne, Yuko onee-chan, did you buy that plant?”

“NyanNyan gave it to me.” Yuko plainly answered.

“Eh?! When?” Mariko sat surprised and looked at her sister. Yuko smiled at her sister’s reaction, “Just this morning. NyanNyan and I had breakfast together aaand… I got the chance to ride a motorcycle with her.” Yuko gushed as she hugged Mariko’s pillow.

“You’re lucky that you woke up early today then. I bet you’re thinking that you two are destined to see each other this morning.” Atsuko teased.

“Of course! This is really my lucky day.” Yuko answered as Mariko grabbed her pillow from Yuko’s grasp. “So… care to share your lucky day with your NyanNyan?” Mariko asked as she fluffed her pillow for the second time.

“Well, NyanNyan sure is shy at that time so I suggested the one word game that we used to do. I really did learn something from her. I’ll give her credit that she is one heck of a listener.” Yuko answered as she looked at the potted mint plant. “Hugging her during the motorcycle ride is an added bonus this morning.” Yuko added, wiggling her eyebrows.

“You’re perverted at times that I think it scares Haruna to no end onee-chan.” Atsuko sweatdropped.

“And you, my dearest youngest sister is one hell of a teaser and it’s a wonder that Takamina hasn’t lost a lot of blood from all that blushing.” Yuko said as she stuck her tongue out to Atsuko. “How’s your day Acchan? By the way, how’s Yumi-chan and Miyuki-chan? It’s been a while since I last saw those two.”

“Oh really? Then how come Yumi-chan and Miyuki-chan knew about those flowers that I’ve been receiving?” Atsuko raised an eyebrow, pointing at her dresser where a lily is delicately placed in a glass vase. Yuko just smiled sweetly at her sister in response.

“As much as I don’t want to ask this question again Acchan, I think I might as well do… care to share your day with Takamina?” Mariko asked. Atsuko fumbled at her pajama top, “Well, my bag was almost stolen from me,” She mumbled.

“Nani?!” Mariko and Yuko shouted in surprise and moved to sit beside Atsuko. “Don’t worry, Takamina was able to get my bag and the thief got arrested. Yumi-chan and Miyuki-chan also got the chance to meet Takamina by the way, and I think that Miyuki-chan has a crush on her.” Atsuko explained, remember her friends’ awe in meeting Takamina.

“He~~, based on that look that you’re sporting, your friend Miyuki-chan is turning into Takamina’s fan girl.” Mariko teased. “Are you jealous, Acchan?” Yuko said, adding her two cents.

“Mou, I’m not jealous!” Atsuko pouted. “I don’t have a reason to be jealous because Takamina personally saved her number in my phone AND I get to have lunch with her.” She defended.

“Aaannd… how did your lunch with Takamina go?” Yuko asked excitedly, waving her hands in a rolling motion, encouraging her sister to continue. “Seriously, don’t leave us hanging Acchan.” Mariko mumbled.

“I found out… that she doesn’t eat that much vegetable.” Atsuko said in a matter-of-fact. Mariko and Yuko almost fell from Atsuko’s bed from what they heard. “Mou Acchan!” Mariko and Yuko said at the same time, making Atsuko giggle.

“Well, she really doesn’t! Anyway, besides that fact, she was able to stop the thief because Takamina practices martial arts… and so does Haruna-chan and Miichan. The funny thing that I learned from Takamina is that she seems to know a lot about flowers.” Atsuko said.

“Flowers you say…” Mariko said, giving a knowting looking at Yuko. “Eh? Onee-chan, is there something that I should know about?” Atsuko asked. Yuko giggled and patted Atsuko’s back, “Don’t mind what onee-chan said, just tell us what the two of you were doing in front of the dressing room when I suddenly opened the door.” Yuko said in a sing song voice.

“I knew you would ask me about that. I was about to give her a kiss to thank her, but as always, your timing sucks Yuko onee-chan.” Atsuko replied.

“Hahaha! I overheard you at the other side of the door and I just can’t resist teasing you two. Boy, you should see the disappointed look on Takamina’s face.” Yuko laughed. Atsuko’s eyes went wide, “Really? She was disappointed?”

Yuko huffed at Atsuko’s response, “Wow, because you’re also disappointed you missed that look on her face!”

Mariko laughed at her sisters, “Acchan you’re really something. I can imagine Atsuko hime-sama almost giving Takamina the knight in shining armor a kiss for her bravery and gallantry.”

“Who needs a knight in shining armor when I have a race driver who looks good in her biker leather suit?” Atsuko winked as her sisters nodded.

“I must agree that Miichan, Haruna and Takamina look good in their race outfit,” Mariko answered, already imagining Miichan in her outfit. “Acchan, you’d better tell Takamina that you like her or else someone else might beat you to it. Remember what happened when Tomochin saved her from those rowdy fan girls? Honestly, I was expecting you to yank Takamina out of that crowd just like Yuko and I did. Since you were in your teasing mood, Tomochin beat you to it. And it is really unlike you to just turn around and leave.” Mariko said in a worried tone.

Atsuko rolled her eyes, “I know, I know… Tomochin and I had a talk about it and she said exactly the same thing. I’m just… I don’t know… scared that Takamina will run off on the opposite direction when I tell her how I feel. And besides, I really want to be that girl who gets confessed at… and a girl like me wants to be asked out on her first date.” She pouted, remembering the hints she gave to Takamina when they went out to lunch.

“Haha, true! Well, let’s pray to the gods that Takamina will have the courage to ask you out on a date soon.” Yuko hugged her sister in response. Atsuko sighed as she stood up, “Maybe I’ll catch me a falling star and make a wish.” She said as she opened the glass doors and walked towards their balcony. As soon as she rested her arms on the stone ledge and looked up at the night sky, she smelled a familiar sweet powdery scent in the air. Curiously glancing around the area to where that scent came from, her eyes widened in surprise when she saw a stargazer lily resting at the far edge of the ledge of their balcony.

“EHHHHH?!?!?!” Atsuko yelled in surprise. Mariko and Yuko ran to Acchan. “Are you okay? Did you see some robbers?” Mariko asked as she looked at their front lawn and to their main gates. Atsuko simply stared at the flower and pointed at it. “I see… looks like your secret admirer has done it again. Hehehe.” Yuko joked and nudged Atsuko. 

Atsuko gently picked the lily and traced the delicate, pink petals. “Mou~~ I wonder when did that person leave this flower.” She suddenly heard engines rumble just outside their gates , followed by motorcycle noises moving farther from the vicinity of their house. Mariko looked to where the noise came from and chuckled, “I think that your secret admirer has his or her own ways of finding you.”

“And looks like your secret admirer even asked help from some friends just to deliver that flower to you. Let’s get inside, it’s getting a bit chilly.” Yuko said, grabbing the arms of her sisters.

“I know you two knew something about who this person is. Come on Mariko onee-chan, Yuko one-chan… spill it out already! Mou!” Atsuko pouted at her sisters as they went back to their bedroom.

To be continued...

That's the end of chapter 12! I think I was thinking about food when I thought of this concept.  :smhid I was watching Mendol again last night and I imagined the sisters' and the cousins' conversation would look like. I hope you like this chapter!  :hee:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:16:13 PM by AFLynx »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12d - Whole Day Affair] UPDATE! 9/4
« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2011, 10:47:58 AM »
Awww thanks AFLynx!!   :) :)
I was waiting for the update! and thank you so much for granting my wish!   :) :)
Nice chapter!  :heart:
MariMii couple so  :heart: inlove!  :wub:
I hope Nyan Nyan will stop being so tsundere to Yuko. I hope there's a little twist between them so Haruna will come after Yuko this time. I just don't like Haruna for being so tsundere in all fics here in JPHIP! hehe. But still i'm a fan of KOjiyuu  :heart:  Well i like your story so much!  :D  :heart:
And for atsumina, sigh* here's a punch for takamina for being so chicken!  :rock:

Thank you for the update! I'll keep checking your fic ! Keep it up :heart:   :thumbsup

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2011, 10:57:26 AM »
Since mariko x miichan & yuko & haruna are in relationship, it should be acchan & takamina turn ~ Please make them confess their feelings & waiting for your next update

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
haruhi16: thank you for being patient in waiting for my update!  :luvluv2:
Since you've mentioned something about a lil twist for the KojiYuu pair, I'll try to think of something that will go nicely to the plot of my story  :mon determined: just don't hold your breath though  :nervous
As for Takamina... well... I wrote her to be like that so I guess that punch should be directed to me  :nervous  :lol: I'll make sure that she'll have more guts to express how she feels in the upcoming chapters  :P
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll do my best not to be lazy in updating my fic  :farofflook:

Sydney W: Thank you for reading my update!  :luvluv2: Since I am a very big fan of AtsuMina pairing, I have a big plan for those two. :kekeke: I'll keep everyone posted regarding AtsuMina's relationship  :glasses:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
Really nice chapter!!!  XD

we got to see/read the cousin and the sisters bounding and telling each other their day XD

MariMii are now dating which is awesome!
KojiYuu almost there as Haruna being to open up and show her feeling for Yuko
Atsumina......I can't wait... please write them on you next update :P
It's already obvious who's Acchan's secret admirer, almost everyone knows her, expect Acchan herself :)

update ASAP PLEASE

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2011, 04:59:54 PM »
blughise: thanks for the comment! :luvluv2:
I actually have two chapters in mind but I don't know which I should consider being the next chapter :dunno: I'll try to decide as soon as possible  :nervous
Takamina and Atsumina are both clueless in this story that I even surprise myself  :smhid lol  :lol:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2011, 05:18:31 PM »
hahaha...

Yah they really are both clueless but Takamina's really making an effort and initiative :)

Wait, two chapters about atsumina????

Please decide soon

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2011, 05:36:41 PM »
blughise:
Wait, two chapters about atsumina????
yes... and no... lol  :lol: it's gonna be a lil secret between me and my laptop  :mon speechless: but one thing's for sure - one of the two chapters have sub-chapters because I think it's gonna be a long one  :on crazygran:

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2011, 07:45:03 PM »
Aww x3 I think all the pairs are slowly falling in love ^^ Your story is so beyond awesome :) Oh and I have a random fact to tell: I'm a mixed French-Canadian and Japanese :D omg gene awesomeness ~ xD lol Please update soon :]

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
Go Takamina tell her how you feel

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2011, 08:13:52 PM »
JPopLover: wow gene awesomeness is right! :on asmo:
Yes, the three pairs are all growing up and falling in love  :farofflook: I'm glad you think my story is beyond awesome!  :luvluv2:

kahem: Takamina was being a slow poke  :err: but I know she'll definitely surprise us once she tells Acchan how she feels.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »
Ahhh Acchan still can't figure out who her secret admire is  :lol:

The cousin/ sister interrogation night...

Yuko purposely interrupted Acchan boooo,

I wonder how Takamina is going to confess, she's getting left behind in the dust by her 2 cousins keke

THanks for the update, please continue I can't wait to see what happens.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2011, 03:30:23 AM »
achan jelousy so cool

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2011, 05:23:17 AM »
immortal_K: I'm sure Yuko did that because she is testing the pair.  :nervous
Honestly, I haven't made a draft on how Takamina will confess to Acchan :dizzy: :frustrated: I write one chapter at a time :badluck: Well, I just hope it will come to mind soon.  :nervous

Haruko: Hi Haruko!  :hee: I can imagine Acchan's pout whenever she becomes jealous  :shy1:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2011, 05:41:28 AM »
no worries, I'm sure when it comes, it will be awesome  :twothumbs

Well it seems like the sisters like to test each other/ interrupt, its their way of bonding keke.

LoL'ing at how the cousins dropped off the flowers, can't make it any more obvious but Acchan still didn't get it keke

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu