JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Shun

Author Topic: It Started With A Bet - Chapter 8 Part 2 03/08/15 (MaYuki fanfic)  (Read 65605 times)

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 7 Part 2 06/17/14
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2014, 04:56:28 PM »
Eh~! Even my hypnotism don't effect you, I'm sure I'll haunting you if you lazy or hiatus  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Poor yuki,I know her feeling.
Losing only by 1 point,it's just too hurt  :(
Well she deserve feeling it in the end for hurting cute mayu  :on_pick:

You really make me re-read your fanfic  :cool2:
Now I'm back to the track,so don't dare become lazy author again OK??
Waiting for your next update author-sann :byebye:

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2014, 05:18:22 PM »
eh? it's about 4-5 chapter?

then i'm expecting some great moment must happen between them on those week,

like yuki finally opnened her eyes and stop deny that she's not feels love

or any big moment that affect yuki judge about life,love, and people ,well but still we know in the end yuki will screwed up all of them

about what yuki think that she must dump mayu before mayu dump her,i think mayu wont do that,no she wont! but yuki ah! how frustrating and hurt just imagined it!

yuki felt uneasiness,of she must it mean she have a heart!

wanna see beautyful mayu and dangerous mayu

oh god what mayu reaction when she hear yuki just playing with her?? oooooh i hope she's not cry,yuki not deserved her tears

konoe-san arigatou for this update!

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline soolim

« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2014, 11:34:19 PM »
An update,yoohooooooooooooo~

Hmmm Mayu so cute, can't help herself <3
She SO wanted to be Yuki girlfriend, being all shy and giving her only 1 week,oh my! My heart is melting of too much happiness ;)
Is Yuki really going to ditch Mayu like this ?! I so don't want it but that's the main point of your story so i guess it's inevitable anyway!
Thank you for this update,as always ^^

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2014, 02:30:20 AM »
WOW MAYU? WHY GIVE YUKI A CHANCE??

I WONDERING IF MAYU NOT GIVE YUKI A CHANCE AND LET YUKI LOOSE THE BET ONCE AGAIN,MAYBE THEY COULD HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

FIRST IF YUKI LOST! (MEAN LET MAYU DUMP HER INSTEAD HER DITCHING MAYU),SHE JUST GOING TO GET PUNISHMENT FROM THE BET (I FORGOT,BUT IT SEEM EMBARRASSING) BUT THE GOOD POINT IS,SHE STILL BE MAYU FRIEND AT LEAST OR MORE,BUT OVERALL IT'S MORE GOOD THAN BE NOTHING IN MAYU HEART RIGHT?

YOU KNOW BEING HATED BY PERSON YOU LOVE IS HURT,AND BY THINGKING THAT YOU HURT HER SO MUCH IS PAINFUL ENOUGH,LIFE WITH GUILTYNESS AAAAH

KONO CHAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY? 4 OR 5 CHAPTER MORE??? IT'S LIKE LOT OF THINK COULD HAPPEN ON LAST WEEK BEFORE THEIR GRADUATION KEKEKKEEKE

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2014, 08:40:40 AM »
An update... a short one, but it's good..

Why did Mayu only gave Yuki a week?

But, it's okay.. I'm sure one week is enough for Mayu to prove herself for Yuki..
but we know where the story goes..

Ah.. my fanfic..
Well, I'm very busy with my thesis.. Also, my laptop crashed, and I lost all of my stories' draft..
Update might take a while..

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »
welcome back konoe-san :D And yub Date :3 since mayu will be yuki's girlfriend in a week so I really hope that they will have a date, hang out together, do lovey dovey things :) I really like your fic so much ! please come back as soon as you can ! Thank you for updating !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2014, 02:44:51 AM »
EHEHE~~~~

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2014, 10:06:45 AM »
wow
what will happen during that one week?
how yuki will dump mayu? :?
i really enjoy while reading this fic
please update more konoe-san!  :hip smile:
arigatou  :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2014, 09:24:45 AM »
wow
what will happen during that one week?
how yuki will dump mayu? :?
i really enjoy while reading this fic
please update more konoe-san!  :hip smile:
arigatou  :bow:

I second this.....

update please..... :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2014, 11:45:49 AM »
KONO CHAN!!

ALOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
PLEASEEE UPDATEE!!!
I love this fic!!!
Yuki dont deny your feelingsss!!!!
 :bow: :bow:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »
M-Mayu give Yuki a chance.  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
It's too bad if mayu know the bet of yuki and french kiss  :panic: :panic:

waiting for you update

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [MaYuki] It Started With A Bet Chapter 8 10/06/14
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2014, 07:48:16 AM »
Chapter 8

It's been the 6th day since Mayu and Yuki started going out. The next day would be the last day for them to be lovers as what Mayu said. In the past few days they are always together alone. Yuki stopped eating with Asuka and Aki for that period of time and had always been with Mayu but hiding in the eyes of the people.

“Girls it's been awhile since we went shopping.” Yuki said catching the attention of her friends.

“Well now that you've mentioned it.” Aki said. “It has been a long time.” Asuka continued.

“How about we go tomorrow? Let's meet up after school at the fountain.” Yuki said.

“Why meet up? We can go together from here.”

“Yeah. We're on the same class anyway.”

“I have something to do so can you wait for me there?” Yuki said.

“Fine. Many people pass there since it's leading to the school gate. We can boy hunt while waiting for Yuki, Mocchi!”

“You're so smart sometimes Akicha.”

“Yey!” The two high five in high spirits while Yuki was not looking so good.

‘I'll end the bet tomorrow for sure. I need to dump her..’ This thought has been occupying Yuki's head in the past few days and at the same time it has been making her feel anxious whenever she tries to make some lines how to hurt Mayu in front of many students. But her anxiousness won't stop her from fulfilling the bet. There's no way she would allow herself to be photographed naked by the school's infamous perverted photographer Ohori and let the pictures spread throughout the school.

=======================================================================================================

*The Next Day After School*

“Good afternoon Yuki-chan.” Mayu said as she sat next to Yuki.

“.......”

“Yuki-chan are you alright?” Mayu asked the absentminded girl who ignored her greeting. The two were at the usual spot in the library. Even if the finals was finished Mayu still studies and Yuki will always be there beside her to watch her girlfriend and try to steal some kisses from time to time to ‘recharge’ Mayu, who said she doesn't need those to keep up studying.

“Yuki-chan?” Mayu tapped Yuki's shoulders this time which seems to be effective as the girl jerked a little and was surprised to see Mayu beside her.

“Ah, Mayu-chan!”

“Is there something bothering you?” Mayu asked with concern filled her eyes which made Yuki's heart beat fast knowing that Mayu's concern was sincere.

“I.. Uh...”

“Problems with your parents again?”

“No. It's not them. I haven't been minding them lately.” What Yuki said was true. Her parents were fighting loudly as always but she was able to sleep properly. Rather than thinking of her parents, a certain nerd was filling her mind and dreams every day and night.

“Then what's bothering you?”

“...... Mayu-chan can you skip studying today and let's go to Kojiharu's store early?” Yuki said in attempt to change the subject and execute her plan to lure Mayu out and dump her where Aki and Asuka were waiting for her.

Mayu, on the other hand, assumed that Yuki wasn't ready to tell her so she brushed it off. Instead, she took Yuki's hand and placed a hard cold metal.

It was a small silver ring.

“Eh? What's this?” Yuki asked in complete surprise while inspecting the small silver ring.

“A pinky ring.” Mayu simply answered.

“Eh? Why?”

“Because it's White Day.” Mayu said while looking straight away from Yuki.

“White.. Day?” Yuki then gasped in surprise upon remembering the date. Also, she didn't expect to get something in return from her horrible chocolates that made Mayu sick.

“Thank you.” Mayu said. “For the chocolates.” Yuki felt guilty all of a sudden. She made those chocolates for fun that's why she sneaked a lot of weird combinations in the chocolate while Kojiharu was not looking. Yuki was not expecting gratitude like this, a pinky ring.

“You're too kind Mayu. You're not supposed to thank someone who made you sick. And a silver pinky ring. Isn't this expensive?” Yuki asked knowing well that Mayu's wage at Kojiharu's place is just enough to satisfy Mayu's daily needs.

“It's not expensive but not that cheap either. Just right.” Mayu replied and then turned her back against Yuki pretending to pack up her already-arranged things. “Besides, you took care of me while I was sick so you deserve it.” Mayu whispered to herself but Yuki's ears are very sensitive so she heard it.

“Mayu..” Yuki embrace Mayu from behind, startling the embarrassed girl. “Thank you.”

Yuki was indeed happy and grateful in receiving something from Mayu. Truthfully, Yuki doesn't really fancy jewelries. This is not the first time she received a jewelry from a boyfriend or girlfriend. In fact, she was given many but this is the first time she was happy to receive a jewelry. She knew where those gifts came from her past relations. It was from the money of the parents and it didn't gave Yuki any sentimental feelings. But from Mayu, Yuki knew Mayu worked hard for it that's why she appreciates it a lot. Mayu's feelings were inside the ring.   

Mayu had a lot of second thoughts on what to give Yuki on White Day. As the day grew nearer the harder for her to make a decision. But her feelings were growing for the taller girl too. It was on a last minute yesterday that she had a clear-cut decision to give Yuki a pinky ring.

Today is the last day that they will be in a romantic relationship.

That fact helped a lot in making Mayu's mind clear of what she wants to give and do. And she needs all the courage that she can get to tell Yuki what's in her heart lately. That's why Mayu didn't buy only one but two pinky rings.

“Mayu-chan what are you clutching in your hand?” Yuki asked noticing Mayu's hand has been close for quite a while.

“Well...” Yuki broke the hug to give Mayu some space to talk.

“It's a pinky ring.” Mayu said showing to Yuki another silver pinky ring only that it is smaller than what she gave to Yuki.

“Eh?” Yuki was surprised to see another one. Just how much did Mayu exactly saved to be able to buy rings. Mayu couldn't even eat in a fast food chain because of her budget. She can only eat and cook with whatever she bought on a midnight sale with a large price down. It would be silly of Mayu to spend money on Yuki if she bought it because they are lovers when they are going to end that kind of relationship today. Unless Mayu is...

“I decide when we will end this since I won.” Mayu started and eyed the ring she gave to Yuki. It somehow gave Mayu the courage she needs as was feeling brave. She took the ring and held Yuki's left hand with care. “And it will be not today.” Mayu said giving Yuki a strong gaze that is filled with strong emotions.

Yuki was speechless. Not only because of what Mayu was saying but because Mayu was acting very different. Mayu looked so confident and determined. It's not the shy and the gaze avoider Mayu she knew. Seeing Mayu being like this made Yuki's heart pound harder than ever.

But Mayu's gaze was so strong that Yuki wanted to hide but at the same time not to because this is a rare chance to see Mayu's eyes like that. Yet Yuki was spared. Mayu turned her eyes back to the hand and ring she was holding. Yuki watched Mayu as she slowly slipped the ring on Yuki's pinkie.

“Mayu.” Yuki whispered. That's all that she could say. Her mind couldn't think of anything else but Mayu.

“Will you please put it on me?” Mayu asked Yuki while reaching out the smaller pinky ring to her. Yuki nodded and happily oblige. After slipping the ring on Mayu the two stared at each other's eyes.

“Yuki-chan.”

“Hm?”

“I love you.” Mayu said with a smile.

“I.. I love you too.” Yuki replied back naturally without any second thoughts. Yuki let her emotions control her and attacked those lips that uttered the words that made her heart and mind go crazy. A tear fell from Yuki's eye as Mayu kissed back for the first time. The kiss was filled with passion. It was not fast and slow. The two took their time and savored every second of the kiss. Not letting go and not holding back to release those feelings they kept inside.

*Beeeeep beeeeep beeeeep*

Mayu broke the kiss as she felt Yuki's phone vibrating. “Yuki-chan your phone.”

Yuki cursed in her head of who disturbed her moment with Mayu. But Yuki froze instantly seeing who messaged her.

----------------------------------------------
Subject: We are waiting!
Yuki where the hell are you?! We've been
waiting for an hour already!
---------------------END-------------------

‘The bet! I forgot about it!’ Yuki thought unbelievingly.

“Yuki-chan?” Mayu called out Yuki in concern. “Is everything alright?”

‘No! I was supposed to dump you right now but look at what happened! I.. I... Screw this!’ Yuki thought in annoyance.

“Everything's fine. Yup. Nothing to worry about. I just need to reply this one.” Yuki said untruthfully. She mailed Asuka an apology and just go because something came up and can't join them for shopping. After sending it Yuki turned her phone off.

‘Good thing I didn't tell them I was planning to end the bet today because I can't seem to do it. Not when I..’ Yuki took a short glance at Mayu who was looking at her worriedly.

‘Love her.’ Yuki thought sadly. How will she win the bet if she had developed feelings for Mayu? This is such an unfortunate for her. What tomorrow will come for Yuki if her feelings grow deeper?

“Yuki-chan.” Mayu caressed Yuki's cheek lovingly. “I'm always here for you no matter what. I promise.”

‘No Mayu. You will not. Not when I have to break you. You will hate me for sure if you really love me.’ Yuki thought otherwise.

But those thoughts went away as soon as Mayu closed their gaps willingly for the first time. Yuki let herself get drown from Mayu's love forgetting those complications she is facing. Only Mayu occupied her heart and mind. Nothing else.

TBC

Oh my! I haven't updated for 4 months. :shocked Time really flies by so quick. I'm really sorry for the long wait. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I was really busy because of school but hey, at least I updated. Hope you guys like the update. :nervous

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2014, 08:07:08 AM »
Woahhh... you finally update...

Thank you...
It's quite short, but I'm glad you update...

Mayu is too kind for Yuki...
Too bad Yuki will break her heart just because of a stupid bet ;A;

Yuki will end things with Mayu on the next chapter or what?

Anyway,thank you for this chapter...

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2014, 09:58:38 AM »
yatta~ finally an update~

its short but enough to fill the needed part :thumbsup

ugh...gotta brace for the heart pain. :badluck:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2014, 10:06:41 AM »
I AM CRYIIING RIGHT NOOOW.

Thanks to your story, Konoe-san. ;___;

Mayu is too nice for her own good...

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »
an update! yeay~  :shakeit:
wow that's more complicated for yuki, how could you dump mayu?  :cry:
but you must do that for the sake of that shitty bet
next chapter please hehehe
thanks for your update! :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2014, 07:48:35 AM »
Yuki if you still have had a heart then please dont break mayu heart,being photograph naked is nothing than being hurt cause heart breaking,you not just lost her heart but also her trust,and if she forgave you doesnt mean she will gave her heart to you again

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2014, 12:39:06 PM »
^ b-but I don't want people to see Yuki naked :mon whimper:

but I also don't want to see Mayu hurt :frustrated:

YUKI!!!! why did you accept that shitty bet?!!! :angry:

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2014, 02:52:40 PM »
Finally a new chapter

Arghhhh yuki please dont dump mayu but i dont want you being photograph naked omg. What should you do ? I think mocchi and aki will forget about the bet

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Shun