JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Love

Author Topic: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement! (6.8.15)  (Read 24562 times)

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
[kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement! (6.8.15)
« on: June 29, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »
Ch. 01

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIING*

Seven in the morning, and Rena's alarm had screeched into the silent morning, waking her up from her sweet slumber. She turned away from her alarm, pretending not to hear it, but after a while, turned back to turn it off. Groaning, she sat up in bed, stretching her arms out and then rubbing her eyes. 'Shouldn't have taken the late shift,' Rena though to herself, 'It's all Airin's fault.'

-FLASHBACK-

"Pleeeaaaseee, Rena~! Can you take my shift tonight? I have a date with Churi, and I already promised her it was going to be the best date ever!"

"Fine. But only because it's for Churi. Wouldn't want her to have a horrible date experience. You owe me."

"Thank you, Rena!" With that, Airin hugged Rena tightly, not letting go as the latter struggled to be free.

"You're.. Killing me.." Rena said desperately. "I still... Want to live."

"Oh.." Airin let go of Rena after her plea for life. "Sorry about that. Heheh."

-FLASHBACK END-

'But it's needed if I want my pay.' She let out a yawn as she tossed the blanket off of her, getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.  After finishing her morning routine which consisted of washing her face and brushing her teeth, she made her way to the kitchen. She then took a slice of bread and putting it into the toaster and poured herself some orange juice. While waiting for her bread, she turned on the T.V and watched the news. Hearing a certain pop, she went back into the kitchen and grabbed her bread, spreading some strawberry jam on it.

She plopped down on the couch and watched the news while eating. There was nothing new, really. It was mostly the same things; weather, important dates, police reports, things that Rena wasn't actually interested in but still watched anyways.

After she finished her breakfast, she went back to her room to get changed for work. Rena was a waitress at a cafe not far from where she lived. It was actually quite popular among girls, having mostly all the tables full everyday. She put on her white button up shirt, a pair of light gray jeans, and her baby blue converse. With that, she grabbed her phone and keys, heading out to her workplace.

The walk to the cafe was mostly quiet, like it always was, but as she got closer to the cafe, it started getting louder and she could start seeing a crowd. This wasn't the usual. There usually weren't this many people. Being a curious person that Rena was, she continued on to see where the commotion was, and unfortunately, it was right in front of the cafe she worked at.

Paying no mind to the crowd, Rena entered in quickly and went into the employee room to get her apron and nametag on. Before going out of the door, she bumped into Airin. "Airin, what's up with that crowd out there? What are they so excited about?" Rena asked. "Are we finally becoming that famous?" Airin had a shocked look on her face. She couldn't believe that her friend didn't know what was happening. "Rena. Don't tell me you don't know what's happening."

Rena really didn't know why Airin was asking her this. Of course Rena didn't know. If she did, she wouldn't ask about it. In reply to Airin, she shoook her head. Airin was dumbfounded with her friend's lack of knowing what was happening and exclaimed, "Oh my gosh. Rena! It's Matsui Jurina! The idol Jurina! The famous Matsui Jurina! The one that everyone's talking about! She's in front of our cafe, and she's going to come into here! You guys even have the same family name!" Rena shrugged and gave Airin an uninterested look, walking out of the room and went to serve their customers.

"The one everyone's talking about?" Rena muttered to herself. Surely the people around her were not talking about her, since she had not heard of Matsui Jurina at all. Or probably because she just didn't care. 'Why..' she thought, 'Why do I have to share the same family name with and idol'

Well, her day had been ruined. Rena didn't know what the big deal was with an idol eating at a cafe. She didn't care, she had never liked idols in the first place. For one, they were stuck up, acting like they were the best just because they were famous. Rena hated that part about them and never cared to even learn more about them. She took the notepad and pen from her apron's pocket, walking to the table that was closest to her. She slapped on a smile and took the customer's order, going back to the counter to give it to the person behind it. While waiting, she watched the crowd outside, wondering why they were still there when the person actually didn't even care about them.

When her order arrived, she took it to the customer, then came back to where she was. The door of the cafe opened, and was suddenly filled with squeals of fangirls. 'Probably that idol,' Rena thought with a grimace. She leaned against the wall, letting the other waiters do the work since she was tired and had the motivation sucked out of her by a person she didn't even know. She closed her eyes, escaping the reality for a bit.

"Oi, Rena!" A voice had brought her back into reality, much to her dislike. She would've glared at whoever it was, but the person being her employer, Nakanishi Yuka, she couldn't do anything about it.

"Yes, what is it, Yuka?" "Don't call me Yuka while we're working!" "Then do you want me to call you 'Yuka-senpai' just like in the old days?" Rena teased. Yuka had been her senpai in high school and they were good friends, thus making her and Airin employees without going through the interviews and such.

"Whatever. I'm fine with Yuka then," she said rolling her eyes and then pointed to a person. "Anyways, I want you to go take that person's order." Looking to where she was pointing, Rena saw that it was the idol. How did she know? Well, with all the girls surrounding her, it wasn't hard to figure out. She protested at first, saying that she didn't want to, and making excuses that she was too tired, but being told 'You won't get paid then' had an impact on her. She reluctantly made her way to the idol, trudging and sighing in discontent. When she got in front of the table, she weakly smiled, asking the well rehearsed question, "Welcome to Heart's Panic Cafe, have you decided what you want to order?"

Jurina waited for a moment before answering, scanning through the  menu. "Mm.. I'd like a strawberry shortcake and some strawberry milk to go along with it." After answering, she waited until Rena was done taking down her order until handing her the menu.

During that moment, they had made eye contact for a bit, and for Jurina, it seemed as if there was some sort of spark between them. Of course not for Rena, because what did she care? She turned around and walked back to the counter, giving the order to the person. When the order came to her, she took it to Jurina's table, placing it down and speaking in a monotonous voice, "Here's your order." As she turned back, Jurina gazed at her back, then down at her snack and began eating.

Seeing that Jurina was finished eating, Rena walked back to her table, taking the plate, fork, and cup back. She came back with Jurina's check, giving it to the idol. Jurina looked at the check and took out her wallet. She grabbed some money and gave it to Rena. "Keep the change." Jurina stood up from her seat, walking towards the exit of the cafe.

Watching her, Rena was relieved that she was leaving. Jurina then turned around, walking back to Rena and stood right in front of her. "You know, you're kind of cute. Maybe I'll start coming here more often and have you be my waitress." She smirked and winked at Rena, earning gasps and sounds of unhappiness from her fans, then turned back and went out the door.

Start coming here more often?! No, no, no. Rena did not want this. She almost reached her limit with one visit, and now she had to endure it everyday? This couldn't possibly be happening! 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:28:27 PM by kyaaa_ana »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.01
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 11:16:41 PM »
Wmatsui <3

Please update the fic

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 12:54:47 AM »
WMATSUI?

lol, poor rena ><

Really, i am no good at writing comment, and i don't know what to write but this is interesting and i curious about the next chapter  :sweatdrop:

and sorry for my bad engliah  :sweatdrop:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 01:11:12 AM »
whahah u must continue this fic!!
 :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:16:52 AM »
Yah! I've read this on Tumblr! :mon XD:
Jurina as an idol! This should be interesting :tama-yeeaah:
Thank You Airin for begging Rena to do the late shift! :mon squee:  :wahaha:
Haha~ Looks like Rena has to deal with Jurina and her fans everyday from now :mon lmao: :mon sweat:
Update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!  :on GJ:
P.S ~ Looks like your new! :onioncheer: Welcome to  :hipheart:
I'm looking forward to your fanfics ~  :tama-bye:

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 04:56:01 AM »
Don't worry~ I'm starting on it, and it might get finished by tomorrow or the day after at the latest. And yeah, I am new. Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
[kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.02
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 10:56:27 PM »
Ideas were overflowing at midnight, so I had to keep writing. ^^ anyways here's the next chapter.

Another day of work, and Rena absolutely did not want to go. She was still bitter about what had happened last week, with the idol and her fans in the cafe. She had thought that Jurina had only been bluffing, and that she wouldn't actually come everyday. Unfortunately for Rena, Jurina was not bluffing, and came back the next day at the same time with her fans following behind. She sat at the table that she had sat at for the first visit, claiming it to be her table. As for Rena, she had been appointed as Jurina's waitress by Yuka, complying to Jurina's request.

Today was just another day of the same things. Wake up, get ready, go to work, come back home, and sleep. Rena did not want to get out of her bed and left her alarm going for 5 minutes. She grabbed the other pillow, covering her face with it and screaming into it. After releasing her frustration, she tossed the pillow aside, sitting up in her bed. "This sucks," she said out loud. Reluctantly, she got out of bed and begun her day.

Work was the same as usual. Take orders and talk with Airin as they passed each other. So far, her day at work was going good, making her forget about Jurina. While she was resting by the counter, Airin came by to talk to her.

"Taking a rest, Rena?" Airin asked as she gave the order to the person behind the counter, leaning against it. Rena replied with a nod, turning to face her. "I forgot to ask, but how was your date with Churi?" After asking that, Airin had a big smile on her face, brimming with excitement. "Oh! It was amazing! We went out to eat, and then we went to an amusement park! Did you know? The lights of the amusement park are amazing when they are lit up at night!" Hearing Airin's excitement in her reply, Rena laughed a bit. "No, I haven't seen the lights at night, maybe I'll have to go see them." Airin nodded, teasing Rena. "You do! Maybe that idol will take you~"

Rena's smile suddenly went away as the thoughts of Jurina came into her mind. How she wanted to just kick the girl out and never have to see her again, but of course, she didn't want to lose her job. "Stop teasing me about her! You know I really don't like idols!" "Yeah, yeah. I know. What's a best friend that doesn't know what their friend likes and dislikes~"

Suddenly, the volume outside increased, and Airin pointed outside, smirking. Rena muttered to herself, "Speak of the devil," and turned around to face the door.
She watched as Jurina entered with her mob of people, groaning as she slowly and painfully made her way towards her table. She waited until Jurina sat down before taking her order without any hospitality. "What do you want?" Jurina faked a pained look, smiling afterwards and replying, "Feisty, eh? But anyways, I'll have the usual." "The usual?" "You know, what I usually order. A strawberry shortcake with a cup of strawberry milk." "Riiiiight. I'll be back."

Jurina watched as Rena walked back to the counter, waiting for her food to come. Even if they had just met, Jurina found Rena to be quite cute and to her liking, but unfortunately, it seemed as if Rena didn't care for her. Her smile seemed sad for a bit, until she cheered herself up and had a genuine smile on once again. Rena then came back and set her food on the table, standing there for a bit more. "Oh, and could you please tell your fans to stop following you into here and leave? They're taking up a lot of space." With that, Rena left the table and went to take other customers' orders.

"Well. You heard her. Sorry lovely fans of mine, but you guys have to leave," Jurina told them. The crowd groaned, turning around and leaving. After they left,
Jurina enjoyed her food happily as she thought about many things, Rena being one of the thoughts of many. Rena had been on Jurina's mind for the past week, and she couldn't seem to get Rena out of her mind. Every time she thought about Rena, she was suddenly filled with happiness and the feeling of wanting to see her.

Seeing the crowd leave and Jurina eating happily, Rena smiled to herself, unknowingly blushing a bit. "Why are you smiling?" She asked herself worriedly. "It can't be because of Jurina, right? Of course not. It's because the crowd left and it's easier to move around now. Right, right." She nodded, continuing to work.

After finishing with her food, she called Rena over to get her check, bringing it over to the counter to pay. When she finished paying, she talked to the person over the counter. "Excuse me. Do you know when Rena's shift ends?" "I believe it's around 5:30." "Thank you~" With that, she walked out of the cafe happily, and with the information that she had obtained, she would come back and wait for Rena after her shift had ended.

A long day at the cafe had finished yet again, and Rena was ready to go home and crash onto her bed or couch. Either one was fine, really. All she wanted was to get some rest and maybe get in a few episodes of an anime that she was watching. After she put her apron and nametag away and said her goodbye's, she walked out the door, eyes on her phone. While walking, she didn't see whoever was in front of her, and had accidentally bumped into that person. She looked up, and much to her dislike, it was Jurina that she had bumped into.

"What are you doing here?" Rena asked.

"Ouch. I don't get a 'sorry' or a 'my bad'? Even if I am an idol, I'm a human too, you know." Jurina stated. "But anyways. I'm here for you, of course." Rena looked at Jurina with a confused look, questioning her, "Me? What for? Is it revenge for me telling your fans to leave?"

"What? No. I just wanted to see you," Jurina replied, smiling. Rena scoffed, feeling her body heat rise a bit and her heart skip a couple of beats. "Me? Why? I'm sorry, but I'm busy." After telling Jurina that, she continued, walking past the girl.

"Did my body heat just rise? Did my heart just skip beats? This can't be happening. No. You hate idols, remember?" She tried to calm herself down, but to no avail. Instead, it just made her think more about Jurina. Jurina and her beautiful eyes, and her perfect, kissable lips. "No Rena! You can't be having these thoughts about someone you hate! Don't!" She blushed red, walking at a quicker pace.

Gazing at Rena's back, she shouted to her, "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Twice, both at the usual times!" She turned around and started going her own way, talking to herself. "Well. That was a fail. I'll try again tomorrow! No worries."

When Rena got home, she went straight to the bathroom, washing her face with cold water to try to get rid of the red in her cheeks. It helped a bit, but her cheeks were still pink. She grabbed a towel and dried her face, looking at herself in the mirror. "Oh Rena, what's gotten into you. You said you hated idols, and now, feelings for one? That can't be right. It's just the weather. Yeah, that's it. The weather." She nodded, going into her bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes. After changing she went into the living room, laying down on the couch.

While she was lost in her own world away from reality, Jurina suddenly came up in her mind, making her blush even more. She tried to shoo away the thought, but it did not go away. After threatening the thought of Jurina, it had finally went away, and Rena was able to rest easy. That was, until the doorbell rang. She got up and went to see who it was, opening the door.

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.02
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 11:04:27 PM »
Rena, stop being tsundere ><

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:42 PM »
Hello!

I like how the story is developing but I have to tell you that you may want to keep your story in one thread to prevent confusion. :nervous

Please ask the mods to join it together so the readers don't have to jump between threads :nervous

Thanks
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 11:11:32 PM »
Banzai! Update :onioncheer:
Haha~ Rena didn't take Jurina seriously about "coming back" :mon noprob:
Fufufu~ Now Jurina knows what time Rena's shift ends, she can talk to her all she wants :mon fyeah:
Yay! Rena is starting to have feelings for Jurina! :mon XD: :tama-yeeaah:
Ah~ Rena needs to be less cold towards others, such a tsundere :mon impatient:
Hm~ Who's the person that's at the door? :tama-uhh:
Hope you can update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 11:16:37 PM »
Tsunde-Rena! :on lol:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 02:28:16 AM »
Yes fena realize your feeling for Jurina

Who is at the door??

Update soon

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch. 03 (7.07.14)
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 12:47:43 AM »
Hai, hai~ Sorry for the long wait, but I have finally stopped slacking and finished chapter 3!! It's a bit longer than the first two, so I hope you have fun reading it~

Opening the door, the person was revealed to be none other than Airin. Rena let out a sigh of relief, saying, "Airin, you should've told me that you were coming over. I would've at least cleaned up a bit." "Ah, sorry about that," the other girl let out a laugh, continuing her sentence, "But it was kind of a last minute plan." "Ah, I see," Rena moved aside and opened the door wider, "Well anyways, come in." After Airin entered the house, Rena closed the door and the two went and sat on the couch.

"So. Is there anything you want to do?" Rena asked, not wanting to be rude and continue what she was doing before. Airin took some time to think, and then answered ecstatically, "Oh yeah! We should have a hot pot night! Just like how we used to in high school and college!" "A hot pot night? Let me go see if I have the ingredients for it first."

Rena got off the couch and went into the kitchen, checking the refrigerator for the needed items. She looked everywhere in there, but it seemed that she didn't have any of the necessary ingredients. Closing the fridge, she walked back to the living room, facing Airin.

"I don't have any of the ingredients, so we'll have to go buy them. Wait for me while I go get my wallet, and then we can go." After telling Airin that, she went into her room, grabbing her wallet and then coming back. "Okay, Airin! Let's go." Airin stood up abruptly, skipping happily to the door and put her shoes on. Rena waited until Airin had finished before putting on her own shoes. The both of them then exited the house, making their way to the convenience store.

Once they got out of the house, Rena didn't want them to walk in an awkward silence, so she initiated the conversation by asking a question. "So why'd you think of visiting me, Airin?" Airin thought for a moment, trying to remember why, and then she finally remembered. "Oh yeah! I was thinking about your house ever since you left to go home. For some reason, I thought 'I haven't visited Rena in a long time' and then that led me to come over." Rena nodded, "I see."

"You know," Airin stated, "You're house hasn't changed a bit! I still remember everything as it is!" Rena giggled, "Is it? I guess it really hasn't changed much."

The two of them continued to talk about many things on their way to the store until they finally got there. "Ah! We're here!" Rena exclaimed. They entered the store and Rena grabbed a basket. They walked around the store, picking up any of the ingredients they needed and put it into the basket. After they were done getting all the ingredients, they headed to the checkout lane. They paid for their things, and walked back home.

When they arrived at Rena's doorstep, she put the groceries down and opened the door for the both of them. They took off their shoes and then headed towards the kitchen, setting the ingredients down on the table. They washed their hands and then began to prepare the ingredients, washing them and cutting them.  Finishing with the preparations, they began to cook.

After an hour or so of preparing, cooking, and playing around, it was finally time to eat. Airin skipped excitedly into the living room while Rena followed after, setting the pot on the table. Airin took a seat on the floor as Rena went back into the kitchen to get the eating utensils. While waiting for Rena to come back, Airin turned on the TV, switching to the music entertainment channel. When Rena came back, she handed the other girl a bowl, a pair of chopsticks, and a spoon, sitting down across from her. The both of them took some from the hot pot and put it in their bowls, eating as they watched the TV.

As Rena was looking down at her bowl, Airin suddenly exclaimed, "Ah! It's Jurina!" Rena quickly snapped her head up, and indeed, it was Jurina on the TV. Rena's heart started beating faster and her body heat started rising as the blood went up to her face, coloring her cheeks a pink color.

"Ah~ Rena-chan, are you blushing?" Airin teased with a laugh. Rena protested, although she knew very well that she was. "I am not! It's just hot in here since it's summer and we just made a hot pot." In the midst of their 'argument', they heard the interviewer on the TV question, "Jurina-chan, lately, where are all the hot spots?" With that, the two girls payed attention to the TV.

"Mm.. Recently, I've been going to this cafe, and it's really nice! I really like their food, especially the strawberry shortcake." Jurina answered with a smile. Rena and Airin were shocked at her answer. To make sure, Airin asked Rena, "She's talking about our cafe, isn't she?!" Rena shrugged and answered, "Of course. Isn't that the only cafe that she's been to recently?" Airin smiled and they continued watching.

Curious, the interviewer inquired more. "Will you tell us the name of the cafe?" "Ah.. Well, I would, but one of the workers, a waitress that had been appointed to me, doesn't like crowds of people, so I won't tell you the name." Jurina replied, chuckling. "Ohoho~ Who could she be talking about, hmm~?" Airin teased with a smirk, nudging her elbow towards the other girl. Rena didn't pay no mind to Airin as she continued to watch and see what else the idol had to say about her or the cafe.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe she just wants you all to herself?" The interviewer asked, laughing afterwards, "Joking, joking." Jurina also laughed, replying "I wonder if that is so? Actually, she's quite cute." With that being said, Airin exclaimed, "Rena! She just called you cute!" Rena heart was beating faster then ever with Jurina calling her cute, biting her lip, as a small smile decorated her face. 'No Rena, this can't possibly be happening!' She instantly wiped the smile off her face, muttering out, "Annoying." Soon, the show came to an end and Rena was glad that she didn't have to see Jurina's face anymore, so she wouldn't have to feel things for Jurina that she didn't want.

After finishing with eating, they cleaned the dishes, going back to the living room. "Ne, Rena. Can I sleep over?" Rena thought about it for a moment, then nodded her head. "Sure, you can sleep over. Oh yeah, you can take a shower if you want." The other girl stood up, stretching and making her way to the bathroom, "I'll take a shower then." "Wait. Before you go, let me give you some clothes for tonight." Saying that, Rena stood up and walked to her bedroom with Airin following afterwards.She looked through her closet and picked out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for Airin, giving it to the girl. "Oh, and there are towels in there." "Alright, thank you, Rena-chan~"

While Airin left to go take a shower, Rena went back into the living room, plopping down onto the couch. With nothing to do, she began talking to herself. "Why did she have to appear on TV? Tch, this girl, making me feel all fluffy inside." She aggressively grabbed a pillow from the couch and covered her face with it, screaming into it. As she threw the pillow back onto the couch, Airin came out, drying her hair with the towel. "Oho~ What was that?" The other girl asked, walking to the other couch and sitting down. Rena replied in a reassuring tone, "Nothing, it was nothing. I'll go take my shower now. Oh, and if you want to blow dry your hair, I have a blow dryer in my room. It should be on my dresser drawer." After telling Airin that, she left to go into her room, grabbing a change of clothes and entering the bathroom.

As Rena was taking a shower, Airin waited for a bit before going into her room to use the blow dryer. "How could that have been nothing?" She asked herself, and then answered herself with a laugh, "She totally has something for Jurina." When she finished drying her hair, it was just in time for Rena to come out of the bathroom and dry her hair. Finishing with drying her hair, the both of them headed to the bathroom once more, brushing their teeth.

Done with all the night routines, they exited the bathroom, standing outside the door.

"Airin, did you want me to sleep with you in the living room? Since there's two couches and all." Airin nodded in reply, not wanting to be alone. Seeing her friend nod in reply, Rena spoke again. "Okay. Come with me to my room. We need to grab some stuff." The taller girl lead the shorter into her room, opening another closet and grabbing an extra pillow and blanket, then gave it to the shorter girl. As soon as Airin received her pillow and blanket, she ran into the living room, jumping onto a couch and getting ready for sleep. Rena shook her head at the older girl, grabbing her stuff and walking to the living room. After setting up her make shift bed on the couch, she got up to turn off the light.

Airin suddenly exclaimed, "Wait! Don't turn off the light yet." "What is it?" Rena asked, sighing. Airin started laughing, causing the younger girl to get annoyed. Rena turned off the light with no warning, earning a yelp from Airin as she walked to her couch and laying down.

A few minutes later, Airin began talking again, whispering. "Ne, Rena. You like Jurina, don't you?" With that question, Rena's mind was filled with Jurina, her body heat rising and her heart skipping beats. "Don't be crazy. I can care less about her." Somehow, saying that pained Rena a bit, but she pushed that feeling away.

She stared at the dark ceiling, cursing at Jurina in her mind. "I hate you. I hate that I'm starting to like you." She then covered her face with her blanket in frustration, trying to sleep.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 01:53:14 AM »
XD a hot pot night with Airin

Rena u cant never get Jurina out of ur mind

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
oH! I though that jurinna gonna be a little stalker in rena`s apartement or in the market... or maybe fin that airin sleep with rena.. alone... or something like that ~

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 02:32:03 AM »
Airin is so supportive! :w00t:
Airin turned on the TV, switching to the music entertainment channel
Thank you Airin for turning on the TV! XD
"I hate you. I hate that I'm starting to like you."
Haha~ This part was so cute! :wub: Jurina can never escape Rena's thought's  :lol:
Thanks for the update ~ :thumbsup
I wonder what will happen next :twothumbs

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 07:32:06 AM »
JUST SAY YOU LIKE JURINA, RENA!  :tantrum:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch. 03 (7.07.14)
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 02:51:07 PM »
oh rena, you started to like jurina...
dont be so tsun tsundere hehehe
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch. 04 (7.16.14)
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »
Yo~ The long awaited (has it been long? idk) chapter 4 is here~~ Have fun reading~

"Rena! What are you doing?! Wake up!!"

Rena woke up to the sound of Airin yelling at her. Her eyes fluttered open, and with a sleepy voice, she inquired, "What is it, Airin? Let me sleep for a few more minutes.." With that, Airin facepalmed, shaking Rena violently, and exclaimed, "Sleep for a few more minutes?! Rena!! Are you crazy?! We have work in 15 minutes, and if your don't get up and get ready for work, we are going to be late!!" Rena's eyes widened as she sat up instantly, throwing the blanket off of her and running to the bathroom.

She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth, rushing into her room to get some clothes on. After she was done with that, she came back out to the living room. "Okay, Airin. I'm finished. Let's go." She walked quickly to the door, putting on her shoes. "Uh, Rena.." Airin started, "You forgot to do your hair." Rena suddenly stood up and rushed to the bathroom once more, muttering, "This is bad, this is bad. What if we're late because of me? Stupid Jurina. It's all her fault, appearing in my mind." She found the hair brush and quickly brushed her hair, having no time to put it in her usual ponytail. After she was done with her hair, the both of them rushed out of Rena's house and sprinted towards the cafe.

Luckily, they had arrived on time, although they were panting heavily. Yuka walked out and saw them, asking, "What's up with you two?" Yuka leaned back onto the counter, crossing her arms over her chest. Airin raised her hand, and pointed to Rena. "She... She would not wake up this morning." Yuka was amazed. Usually Rena always woke up the same time everyday.

"Oho~ Rena? Not waking up at the right time for once? This is amazing."

"Shut up, Yuka." Rena retorted, glaring at the older woman. "Is that any way to talk to your boss~?"

After teasing Rena, Yuka went back into the employee room, but before she went, she said one last thing. "Hurry up and get your apron and name tags on. Your shifts start in three minutes." The two girls quickly followed after their elder, entering the employee room and putting on their aprons and name tags. They waited in there until it was time for their shifts, then they went out, working.

For some reason, Rena always found herself checking the time on her watch while working. Airi soon noticed that and approached her about it. As soon as Airin got to Rena, she teased her. "Could it be you're excited to see Jurina? Because you keep looking at your watch." Rena didn't pay any attention to it, though she was feeling quite flustered inside. "You've got to be kidding," Rena stated, "Who would be excited to see her? Definitely not me." Airin laughed, pointing at her friend's face. "Your face would say so otherwise. Who blushes when they're looking at their watch?" Rena instantly brought her hand up to her cheeks, then to her forehead, countering Airin's question. "Hey, Jurina has nothing to do with me waking up late, resulting in the two of us having to sprint to work. And why do I keep looking at my watch? It's because I'm waiting for lunch break."

"Sure she didn't. Because I'm sure I heard someone say Jurina's name out loud last night, and I am pretty damn sure it was not me. So, who else is left? Oh yeah, you. How do you explain that, hm?" Airin teased, nudging Rena with her elbow and giving her a weird look.  Rena was shocked. "Well, maybe I did say her name. It's not my fault unwanted people come into my dreams." Airin's eyes widened and her mouth hung open as she pointed to Rena. A grin soon decorated Airin's face. "Ahh.. I was just lying! So you did dream about Jurina then! That's why you didn't wake up! It all makes sense now!"

Rena felt dumb for falling for her friend's trick. "So what if I did? It wasn't even what you think it was. She was a creep that was disguising himself as a girl! It was horrible. Sorry to cut this conversation short, but I have to get back to work, Airi, and so should you." Though that's what she said about her dream, she knew it was nothing like that at all.

-DREAM-

Rena woke up in the empty cafe and looked around. There was no one around and Rena started feeling weirded out. She stood up from the table and exited the cafe. As soon as she got outside, she thought she'd hear voices of people and see crowds of people, but there was no one in sight. She then came to the conclusion that she was the only one in town, and everyone had magically disappeared. Not knowing why, she headed towards the park.

When she got to the park, she took a seat on the bench, staring at the empty playground from afar. Somehow it was wrong, to see the playground without any children playing on it. While she was busy staring at it, someone had come behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" The person asked.

As soon as the person spoke, Rena instantly knew who it was. "Out of all the people I could be stuck alone with, why did it have to be Jurina?" Rena thought to herself, but she wasn't complaining. A smile crept on her face as her cheeks turned a pinkish color. She replied to the other quietly, "Jurina." "Yup, that's correct~!" Jurina exclaimed as she removed her hands, wrapping them around Rena's shoulders. With that interaction between the two, Rena felt like she was burning up, and to save herself, she patted the seat next to her. "Here, come sit next to me."

After sitting down, Jurina immediately clung onto Rena's arm. Rena was confused about why she was doing this to her, so she asked. "Jurina.. Why are you―-" But before she could finish her question, she was cut off. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you." Jurina sat up properly, reluctantly letting go of Rena's arm, and looked at her straight in the eye. Rena was surprised. What could she have to talk about so seriously? She turned to face Rena and set her hands on Rena's shoulders with a firm grip. Suddenly, Jurina pulled Rena into a hug, and spoke quietly. "You see.. Um.. How should I say this. I think.. No. I am―-"

-DREAM END-

"It's all Airi's fault," Rena thought. "If she waited a bit to wake me up, I'd know what Jurina was going to tell me.. But.. Her hugs are really warm." She smiled, shaking her head and getting back to work.

In the midst of working hard, the door opened and the bells jingled. Rena instantly turned her head, but it was not Jurina. She continued to do this for the next ten minutes, turning to see whoever it was whenever the door was opened. Of course, Airin noticed this and gossiped to Yuka who was leaning against the wall.

Airin went over to Yuka, leaning against the wall next to her. "Well, would you look at that, Yuka. Seems our little Rena is waiting for someone." Airin spoke quietly with a smirk, not taking her eyes off of Rena. Yuka moved her gaze to Rena, grinning as she saw Rena instantly look to the door whenever someone came in. "It would seem so." The elder chuckled, "Girl's got a crush, doesn't she?" Airin shrugged in reply, "I would like to think that, as much as she likes to deny it." Yuka smirked, calling Rena over.

After hearing her name, she turned around, walking to her boss. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm working?" "Of course I can see that. But there are also other workers here too. And I'm your boss, so it's fine." Rena sighed, her eyes closing for a bit before she open them again, looking at Yuka, then Airin, and back at Yuka. "Fine, what is it?" The other two grinned, then Yuka pointed at Rena. "You..." She laughed, "You like Jurina-chan, don't you?" Rena scoffed, "Don't joke around. As if I would like someone like her." To that, Airin retorted, "Sure, sure. But it seems you were checking who came through the door too often, eh?"

"Shut up. That's normal, isn't it? To look at customers that come through the door and greet them." Rena tried to conceal her real intention with whatever she could. Airi countered Rena, her reply dripping with sarcasm. "Yes, because you greeted everyone who came through the door. Mhmm." Rena clicked her tongue, "Maybe I didn't, but at least I acknowledged the people who came through, unlike some people."

Airi and Yuka weren't listening to Rena, and instead they were watching the person outside of the cafe. Of course, the person was Jurina. They were watching her as she approached the cafe, but they were snapped back into the conversation by Rena. "Hey, you guys weren't even listening! Who calls someone over and doesn't listen to them when they talk?" As Rena was talking, she didn't notice the door opening, and continued to talk. "Hellooo! I'm talking here! You two don't even―-" Yuka interrupted Rena, "Shut up. The person who you've been waiting this whole day for is here." The two girls then proceeded to turn Rena around and push her to Jurina's table.

Jurina arrived at the table, seeing Rena was already there. She smiled, taking a seat. "You're late." Rena said. Hearing that, Jurina countered her statement, "Or is it just that you're early? This could go both ways, you know." "Tch. Anyways, the usual?" Jurina nodded in reply as the other girl began to turn around and walk back. While gazing at Rena's back, Jurina had noticed something weird about her appearance. She pondered about it for a few minutes until she finally got it. Her hair. She didn't tie it up in the usual ponytail that she did. After a few more minutes, Rena came back with Jurina's food and set it on the table. As Rena was getting ready to go back, Jurina stopped her. "Hey, you look good with your hair down."

Luckily, Rena had her back to her, so she wouldn't be able to see the blush on Rena's face. Despite how much her heart was beating and how flustered she felt, she managed to mutter out a "thank you" and walked back. A while later, Jurina finished her food and called Rena over to bring the bill, paying for it. After paying for the bill, she left the cafe.

Another long day of work had finished, and Rena was ready to go home. She went into the employee room, taking off her apron and nametag and putting it in her locker. After finishing with that, she exited the room, saying good bye to her co-workers. When she got out of the cafe and turned, she was surprised to see Jurina, leaned against the cafe's wall.

"You're here again?" Rena asked.

Hearing her voice, Jurina stood up straight and faced her, nodding. "What for?" "Because I want to see you." Rena scoffed, "You've got to be kidding me, right?
You see me everyday at the cafe." Jurina sighed. "I meant away from your work. I want to see the Rena that isn't working. The Rena that isn't a waitress." Rena didn't know what to say. She was speechless, her heart was beating fast and her blood was rushing to her cheeks. She tried to play it cool, not wanting to give up, laughing dryly. "Good luck with that. Anyways, I'm tired. I'm going to go home."

Rena continued walking past Jurina, but Jurina wasn't going to give up. She turned around and started to follow Rena. Rena glanced back and saw Jurina, and asked, "Why are you following me?" Jurina shrugged. "Because I want to." In reply, Rena sighed and said, "Fine, do what you want."

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 11:12:11 AM »
"You see.. Um.. How should I say this. I think.. No. I am―-"
WHAT?? YOU ARE WHAT???
AIRINN DON'T DISTURB RENA  :on lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Love