JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72073 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
YES!!!! We now it! .. but What happen in that conversation?

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
@Haruko, I think that will be revealed a little bit later  :)
@arawche079,  :on blackhole:

How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate
My Roommate From Hell, Literally [Sequel]

#1  [Am I Going Crazy?]

When I first moved to Tokyo, I knew that I need to find a place to live in as soon as possible. It is not like I didn’t have options… Acchan and Mariko (few of my best friends also live here) but I didn’t want to ask for help and the best idea I could come up was — searching for a roommate.

It happened quickly, it is ironic that we didn’t communicate for months, didn’t try to figure each other out (for god sake — one of us could have been a serial killer, a pervert… I mean Yuko is a bit of a perv… but I think you know what I mean). Still we didn’t try to figure anything out and move in together after the very first meeting.

I have to tell everything by explaining the situation firstly though… At first, I couldn’t understand myself at all. I wanted to go in for that meeting and agree to think about it for a bit (or have trial period) but the moment my eyes locked with Yuko’s… time seemed to stop… I didn’t blink an eye and sign a contract for three months.

I can now officially state that our landlord is actually very weird guy who always asks us to sign three month agreements and disappears afterwards. It is almost impossible to reach him and when he actually comes, we can’t even understand what has happened until he’s out of the door. So yeah… maybe the presence of him also made me sign the contract unconsciously… but not only that… I can’t deny it or search for excuses…

For the very first moment we met, talked, shared glances I knew that Yuko is special…and that she will be always be someone special for me…

As you might have guessed already… this is the story how I fell for my idiot roommate.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
YES THANK YOU!, about to sign the contract I think that Kojiyuu is so busy to look each other that they don't notice about the guy or the contract..

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Failed. Try Again (JuriYuki) Part 2
« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2016, 11:37:24 PM »
#43 - Failed. Try Again. Part 2 (JuriYuki)

From the very first moment Jurina approached Yukirin, the older girl knew about her reputation. Everyone around talked about Jurina’s never ending one night stands and how she had never looked at those girls for a second time.

At first it surprised Yukirin. Almighty Jurina, that all the girls wanted even when they all knew how it is going to end never managed to held a normal conversation with her.

Jurina tried to be cocky very first time they spoke, probably using the same phrases on older girl like on all those girls before, but since none of them worked out, she panicked and didn’t know what to say anymore. Instead of blushing or answering to every younger girl’s needs Yukirin just stared back at her or sometimes raised her eyebrows with an attempt to show that it is in no way flattering to her.

It took some time for Jurina to realize that for the very first time in all the years of being so popular, it is her who wants the girl, it is not Yukirin who is interested in her.

Apparently, even Kashiwagi Yuki understood it herself. Her interior was quite cold and she never glances at Jurina twice, but inside… she actually smiled walking away after yet another failing pick up line Matsui used, or she talked about it with her friends a lot, even boasting a little bit how the girl who gets everyone — can’t charm her.

It was Rino who pointed out the obvious one morning after getting tired of all Yukirin’s stories. Not jealous (like all her friends before), but just annoyed of how oblivious Yukirin can be sometimes.

“You don’t notice a pattern in this?”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

Rino sigh deciding that it is now or never, and that is the time for Yukirin to open her eyes for once. “It is more than you just liking the attention. Haven’t you noticed that Matsui is all you talk about? Seriously… I remember the times when we had normal conversations in the past, even random ones… gosh, we even chatted about guys in high school… but now every single day I hear… Jurina did that… she said that… I’m so strong for pushing Matsui away… and then Jurina did this and that…and blah blah blah… I want to hit you every time you start blabbing”.

After hearing the harsh speech, Yukirin stared back at one of her best friends since childhood in a haze. “What…wait…I’m not only speaking about…her”

“You do! You’re like obsessed! It is like a game… for both of you, I guess. It is like you’re the main game and every day Jurina tries to get into a new level. Yes, my explanation sounds weird, I’m aware of that… but it is actually the reality of this situation! Can I say something obvious though… since you like the girl though you pretend she’s the only one with feelings?”

Yukirin bit her lips nervously, she had thoughts, all kind of thoughts… she had doubts too… she knew about possibilities… she knew that she’s not only smiling for the fun of it, she was aware of a fact that maybe… just maybe there might be something more too…

Considering all that, Sasshi’s words hit home way too hard.

“What if one day she just stops? She gets tired of asking you out every single day and says… the hell with it… I can get any girl, why keep bothering with this one? She obviously likes you, since she has been following you forever, but feelings change… what if she gives up in this game and won’t try again?”

Yukirin couldn’t control her emotions at such thought. All of her doubts and fears are pretty much revealed on her face, along with her true feelings for the rest of the world. Considering herself a smart person, she hadn’t actually thought about such outcome… maybe at first she wouldn’t have cared… Jurina’s bad reputation has always played a bit part of the rejections but… wouldn’t she regret it more IF…

The next morning come and Matsui was actually a bit late with her approach. It wasn’t Jurina’s fault though. Her teacher catch up with the girl explaining the assignment that she already new about, but she still had to pretend to be interested and nod her head every few seconds. She sigh with relief when he finally shut up and let her leave, so she ran guessing that Yukirin probably rushed into school already.

Kashiwagi Yuki has always tried to ignore her or walked a bit faster whenever Jurina approached her, so of course she wouldn’t have purposely waited for her.

But it appeared that she actually did…

Jurina stopped running when she was already in front of the older girl looking straight at her annoyed expression a bit confused. Wait… maybe Yukirin got tired and now she will reject her for the very last time or get some restraining order? Anything is possible with this one.

“You’re late”.

“What?”

“You’re late… 10 minutes… late…”

The realization hit Jurina and unconsciously she couldn’t help but smile slightly. “Oh… sorry?”, still unsure how to communicate with Yukirin she tried the sincere and simple approach.

“It is…fine… just… don’t be late again”.

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Failed. Try Again (JuriYuki) Part 3. LAST
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2016, 11:35:48 AM »
#44 - Failed. Try Again. Part 3 (JuriYuki) LAST

From that day on, everything continued in this push and pull system.

Whenever Matsui got too bold, Yukirin backed away, but all these times she did it not because of annoyance, but out of fear.

Gradually, Yukirin had to admit that she had feelings for Jurina but it scared her, the part of Jurina’s past and her reputation still played the biggest part in all of it.

One time, the two had an argument about the matter, and since then Yukirin didn’t mention it again, since it appeared that Jurina changed a lot. For a long time she didn’t really care whatever attention other girls showed her. She stayed calm and nice, shared smiles, patted other girls’ backs or shoulders, but it never went farther than than.

After all, her ultimate goal (for two years already!) was the unapproachable Kashiwagi Yuki. She was like the BIG BOSS in any computer game, whom you can reach and fight only when you complete all the levels before. It is good if you have played a lot of games before and have experience, or you can find some cheat-codes on all mighty Google, but life is a bit more complicated than that.

Surprisingly, she had some help from no other but one of Yukirin’s best friend’s — Sashihara Rino. The girl got tired of her friend’s indecisiveness and cowardliness, so she helped out Matsui revealing some fact/and fears of Yukirin and even confirming her feelings that Jurina has noticed, but had no way on proving before.

Jurina still sucked at pick up lines whenever she was around Yukirin and got nervous, but at least for the past few months Yukirin didn’t hide the fact that she actually enjoyed it, letting the girl down easily or smiling and not saying anything at all. At the end of the day letting Matsui interpret everything in the way she wanted to.

The Spring came and Matsui got a bit more bold mainly because of the suggestions from Rino, yeah, apparently (and very surprisingly to Yukirin) those two were pals now. So Jurina decided to risk it a little bit and make Yukirin jealous. It is not like she can follow the girl around without getting nothing in return for the next two years (or the rest of her life).

So few times her hands lingered on those random girls’ backs a bit longer, she even let one of them hug her, even some flirting was involved. Jurina almost gave up, guessing that Yukirin probably doesn’t care. It is possible that she read the signals wrongly and maybe her friend Rino was wrong too. Who knows, maybe those two plot it together and decided to break Jurina’s heart with such schemes.

It was Friday afternoon when Jurina didn’t even try to flirt anymore. She helped classmate Mayu out with her assignments before so she just let the girl hug her shortly not seeing anything harmful in it. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), she hadn’t noticed a set of eyes that kept following her every move.

The surprise struck her the hardest when she felt Yukirin’s soft lips on her own. It wasn’t a chaste kiss, it was more like — I’m trying to prove a point — back away — she’s MINE, kiss.

Without a doubt Jurina was left breathless after it, while Mayu was long gone feeling awkward while watching that make out scene right in front of herself.

“I will go on a date… dates… with you… but just…”

“Wait…really?”

“How about…eh… do you…even date?”

“Dating?”

If anyone from a side would have witness their conversation, they wouldn’t have understood what was happening, since two girls were rambling, staring at each other in silence at times, not really sure what to say, until finally Jurina broke this pattern with the bravest question so far:

“Would you like to…be my girlfriend? Date me?”

The conversation happened. The unexpected ‘YES’ left Yukirin’s mouth and since that day (after short happy dance that they received from Sasshi), they started dating.

It wasn’t easy though. Especially for Jurina, with the constant bickering or trying to prove that she didn’t smile for that girl, she hadn’t seen her before (and other jealousy related stuff that Yukirin didn’t felt like letting go easily).

But at the end of the day it didn’t matter to Jurina anymore. Whenever she failed at some point in their relationship, she tried again. It was indeed, like a game.

But Jurina knew — that it was INDEED her favorite type of game.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Failed. Try Again (JuriYuki) Part 3. LAST
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2016, 06:08:00 PM »
Thank you for making the continuation of Failed. Try again.
Yuki is a tsundere, isn't she? For always reject Jurina but miss her when she wasn't around. But at last she admit her feeling for Jurina.

Thanks for your story, i enjoyed it very much
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
@yocelin17, you're welcome, I liked writing it. And yeah, Yuki was definitely tsundere, poor Jurina (but her bad reputation played a bit part in Yukirin being tsundere too) hehe  :)

#2 [Dimple Smile]

I have one weakness lately. Is it just one thing… everything else about Yuko… honestly it is starting to annoy me. I’m not showing it though; I mean… if I show it then we will both walk around sulking or having some weird staring contest to prove who dislikes who more.

Once again… I’m not saying that I dislike her. Is it just… why is she getting so annoyed whenever I ask her something? Even the smallest thing, like taking a bottle of water or taking care of the dishes? I’m aware of the fact that my cleaning is well… none existent. One time Mariko even told me that her dogs are cleaner than I am which was insulting but I still can’t do anything about it.

At least I take care of myself and how I look. Doesn’t that count? Other things… well I’m too lazy and I’m used to my mother doing it for it. Not that Yuko should replace my mother… that would be weird. Okay… why am I evening thinking about it?

Well probably because Yuko keeps on nagging at me and if she’s not complaining then at least she giving me those stares like ‘I need to do everything alone and you’re just sitting there’, but at first when I kept on asking if I can help her out Yuko just snickered and always turn me down. So why does she expect that I run around and do something when she didn’t even bother to let me do anything at the start?

She is confusing me and I would probably hate her by now if not that dimple smile. I can’t explain it… the way someone looks is definitely the last thing on my mind — when I think about having a crush on a person. Fine, when you have a crush you can like only the way they look, but it is different if you like them later. Then their personality plays a bit part too.

But the hell with her… whenever I get angry but all of a sudden she smiles… I feel weak, it seemed like all my anger disappears in a blink of an eye. I think it takes like a second (and it doesn’t even matter how much she nagged and annoyed me before).

The truth is… I just keep wondering what the hell is wrong with me and what is the matter with that smile of hers. And why WHY why I want to see it every day?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Everyone is weak for Yuuchan smiles  :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Everyone is weak for Yuuchan smiles  :nya: :nya: :nya:

WE LOVE THAT SQUIRREL SMILE!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+

#3  [Ownership]

Now this will sound weird since people don’t actually belong to anyone. We’re all free — you know free to make choices, like, live and so on, there are many liberties and other laws. I’m not so interested with that stuff; I’m not sure why I decided to mention it in the first place. Politics? Stay away, would you?

But when it comes to my roommate… my idiot roommate… it is probably the first time when I’m calling her like that, before I just said — Yuko, but I mean… can that girl be more oblivious? Doesn’t she understand what kind of stuff annoys me or what I’m expecting from her?

It is good that at least she’s not pushing me away when I ask her to accompany me to shopping and other stuff (you know, what normal people do when they live together), though Acchan mentioned that we’re a bit different from normal people (I’m not sure why is that).

She rarely tells me no, and that is something that I can appreciate and I do like but why is her messages so vague or why is she flirting with some idiot roommate who sometimes greets her when coming back home?

Yuko also complains that I’m trying to have some sort of ownership on her. I mean… I do text and ask what she is doing, when she will finish work, can she buy something on her way back home, or does she want me to go there instead. I also like asking how work is and if she’s tired or should we watch some movie later on… It is the normal stuff that is what you ask your roommate. So why is it wrong? Why is it wrong that I want to know what she’s doing every second of the day? It is not like I’m asking that often. (Only when I can stop myself and get annoyed).

Those complains of hers… eh… they’re so annoying… why is she so annoying? Oh wait… it is because she’s an idiot! Here! I said it! I’m living with an idiot! (AND I’M NOT TRYING TO OWN HER, GOD DAMMIT).

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+

#4 [Skin Ship]

I have wondered in the past, how come people are so obsessed with skin ship. I didn’t mind it much, but did I like it? Well, I considered myself being quite neutral to it. I mean… my two besties (Atsuko and Mariko were quite into it), but it was some sort of game for those two and they never looked at it seriously.

Or how should I summarize it: they have never did that to me with some sort of hidden innuendo.

But when I met Oshima Yuko. Honestly, I started craving it. I couldn’t help it or think properly about it. I’m not proud of the fact that there were times when I pretended to be drunker than I actually was just so I could cuddle to sleep with the girl.

I knew that she likes skin ship, she was always so free around her friends. (Well her friend — Takamina), but the first few months she tried avoiding me, so using my skills of pretending to be drunk…well that’s the only thing that sounded reasonable for me.

That’s childish, I’m aware of it. Not that I can do anything about it.

Once again — I’M AWARE of the fact how pathetic it is. But I’m not trying to OWN Yuko, despite what everyone else thinks, and I’m not using the situation every time. Only sometimes…

Also, she got more comfortable around me too. There are days when Yuko doesn’t even notice it but she kisses me on a cheek to say goodbye if we wake up at the same time. Yes, I know, it sounds ironic: like she’s the husband going to work and saying goodbye to his — staying at home wife. That’s how the two of us are, so DON’T YOU DARE JUDGING ME or I’ll shut it and don’t write anything down anymore. Wait… why would my journal care if I’m writing something down or not? Argh…

Okay…so the point is (I should probably summarize this already) that when it comes to Yuko, I like and want skin ship.

Our kiss during truth or dare… well it made it even more difficult for me since now I keep imagining those lips on…

Wait what the hell… I just like skin ship. All of a sudden I realized that I’m not against it. It doesn’t even matter if it is Yuko touching me or someone else, as long as it is skin ship.

Ending note (few hours later): Fine… I mind it when other people touch me.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ohh that's explain a lot!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (KojiYuu) #5
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2016, 10:54:16 AM »

#5 [Oblivious; Realization; The Notebook]

Mariko sat me down to have an ‘important’ conversation. Yes, it is literally what she told me while looking unusually serious and even stared me down when I tried protesting, at first believing that this might be some sort of dokkiri. She was popular with pulling pranks. I mean… it was impossible to stop this girl at times.

But I was wrong and today was the day. Probably the first time we chose (well not we, SHE CHOSE) such a topic and told me what was on her mind. I didn’t know that me and Yuko… (I’m not sure about her though) were that obvious. Obviously oblivious. Haha… that’s sound weird, doesn’t it?

“I think you need to face your feelings and just speak it out loud. It is annoying to watch both of you running around it and pretending that nothing is happening. Atsuko and Minami started avoiding you two, haven’t you noticed recently, that there are less and less double dates? Also, as you might have noticed, I’m not joining the four of you, since I’m fifth wheel”.

“You’re not fifth wheel”.

“Don’t fool yourself.” Mariko shook her head judgmentally. Are we really such a horrible people so she needs to judge us? Come on… like… it is not that grave. We haven’t killed anyone and people… can be oblivious to their feelings and well… yeah, I’m making excuses for myself. I’m like some 13 year old in love… oh come on… I’m like some 11 year old in love…

“You just need to have that conversation, as soon as possible. I know it is scary… but you know what’s even scarier?”

“What?”

“This conversation. That I have to be an adult and speak some sense into you. ME. I would rather play some dokkiri on you…”

I squinted my eyes “I knew it!”

We laughed shortly… what else you can do at this point… but I get it… I need to talk to Yuko… I can’t avoid it for any longer… I just… have to…

But just when I decided to do so…I found something on the floor in her room. Yuko should be back home soon from work and I probably felt nostalgic (I don’t know my excuse for walking into her room, so please avoid this topic and leave me alone).

So what I found in her room was a notebook. I know it is personal and I shouldn’t read it. I can’t. IT IS WRONG.

But obviously… I did.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (KojiYuu) #6
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2016, 06:37:24 PM »

#6 [Reasons Why I Fell In Love With Her]

I read it. Oshima Yuko notebook. Her personal thoughts that were also directed at me. Well, something that I shouldn’t have found or seen for all eternity since you know… it is the same like reading diary. But I didn’t see ‘DIARY’ written anywhere, nor I noticed any warnings that say ‘You should stop reading it at all costs if you found it’, so… considering all that… people write warnings when they hide something away, don’t they?

I know, I know… I’m aware of the fact that I’m only making excuses for my decision to read it. I don’t regret it though! (Well maybe a little bit… I think I regret the fact that I decided the write a message for Yuko. Foolish of me! I should just kept in shut and…) but despite all those horrible things she wrote… Yuko also mentioned that she… well… she likes me, doesn’t she? Isn’t that something that I actually want?

It is scary at the time, since I’m not sure 100% and you need to be sure about things 100%. Always 100%!!! But… my heart wouldn’t beat this fast if I weren’t there along with her… so I decided to make my own list… not so informative… (and not so angry! I don’t get it why Yuko has so many issues with liking me… is it that horrible to like me?)

Whatever. I will concentrate on my reasons instead.

#1 — Yuko takes care of me. Despite of being annoyed or angry, disappointed (any sort of that… especially since I know this now after reading her notebook), she still takes care of me, cooks for me, helps me whenever I ask something and never leaves me hanging.

#2 — Her dimple smile or should I call it squirrel smile(?) is my weakness. I can’t get angry if she shares that smile (especially if it is directed at me) even for a second. Yeah… I’m that pathetic… all it takes is just a second…

#3 — Skin ship. That is something that I have mentioned before… that is something that I keep on thinking about. But I can repeat it again… I never liked it much…or I didn’t care about it… also, it never had some sort of influence on me… but with Yuko… well I crave for it. For crying out loud, I even pretended to be drunker than I am for a couple of times… I know that it is ‘NOT THAT NORMAL’ coming from me.

#4 — She priorities her friends among other things which is something that I admire.

#5 — Her admiration. I know… it is weird to hear, considering that she complains about EVERYTHING most of the time… and even wrote how I’m some sort of roommate from hell… but I see the way she looks at me…and it is not the look of hate.

#6 — Her notebook. I never knew what she thinks before… most of those things probably should have made me mad…or at sad… for some reason… I get why she behaved like that some times… she was escaping her feelings… that’s what humans do. A LOT. We’re all foolish with it… especially when we fall in love. I can understand Yuko a lot better now.

#7 — The way she calls me ‘Nyan-Nyan’. Please. Never stop.

#8 — Her jealousy. That is something that I even provoked in the past… yes… I have noticed how she gets annoyed when I’m friendlier with our neighbor or even Mariko. She’s fuming with anger… her expression changes but she tries to hide it and pretend that she doesn’t give a crap. It is impossible to pretend ‘all the time’ so I still get a glance at least and it is more than enough for me.

#9 — Her dependence. I really don’t mind the fact how she gets annoyed when others interrupt our calm evening or how she tries to spend more time together… I really REALLY don’t mind it!

#10 — I don’t even know…why…when or how… I fell for her… all I know is that I’m helplessly in love with my idiot roommate. Does there really have to be reasons, though? Love is a mysterious thing, isn’t it?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG Haruna is so sweet...

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
I agree  :twothumbs

All those stuff about Yuko are irresistible~~  :drool:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
[SIDE] Drabble Stories - How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (KojiYuu) #7
« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2016, 10:04:53 AM »
@rindg, that's exactly what I think as well  :roll:
@Haruko, indeed she is!!!

#7 [Confessions. Part 1]

“DID YOU READ MY NOTEBOOK?”

Crap… I knew it wasn’t the best idea to leave a comment. Just like I have mentioned… that is actually the only thing that I’m regretting in this whole situation. Did I go too far? But… can you really blame me?

I sigh going to have a talk with Yuko…ready to actually speak my mind, for the very first time probably. “Yes…”, I commented calmly and I think it really surprised her. That I’m not panicking or not hiding from here. That I’m actually approaching this topic like mature human being. We were jumping around it for too long… way too long.

“I have read it and… I know what you’re thinking of me now…”

“I don’t hate you”, she spoke up after a minute of silence.

“I know… I mean… I didn’t think that you do… wait… do you?”

“NO NO! I mean… I don’t know how much you read but… I don’t hate you or anything. It is stupid… everything that I wrote down is..s…tupid…”, she stutters while looking down.

Ashamed.

Or at least that what I think…

“Ev..e…ry…thing…?” for some reason I stuttered too.

She wouldn’t have written just random/not important stuff in there, right? Or lies… would there be any point in writing down lies, especially when she had no intention of showing it around? Or what if she didn’t care… what if she actually plan to show it to other people… what if that is something that they do… wrote in fake notebooks… wait… why I am panicking and over thinking it… why it is getting too hard to breathe?

“Y…yes. I didn’t mean it. I mean… I don’t h..hate… you. I don’t think you’re horrible roommate. I was just… mad…I don’t know… it is… I am still mad that you actually read something personal of mine but… you’re not like… leaving or moving away…r…right?”

“Eh? Of course not! Why should I?”

It looked like Yuko breathed for the very first time after my comment. “Good… I was worried…I thought you might… you know… leave after reading all that… I’m s..sorry… I will stop writing it… I will throw it away…”

“WHAT? DON’T! DON’T THROW IT AWAY!”

“What?”, why does she look a bit scared of me now? Oh right… probably because I never shout.

“You…r..really didn’t mean anything you wrote there?”, I asked worriedly.

“Absolutely nothing!”, she answered instantly. Too soon. Was I reading into this situation… what if…

I took out my own list while passing it to Yuko “I guess it is pointless then”. I left that list of reasons I wrote seriously and turn around leaving her alone. What else could I say in this situation? What if none of that mattered in the end?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG! What a problem!, I'm waiting for the next part...

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Unselfish Love. Part 4. LAST (WMatsui + FuruYanagi)
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2016, 05:10:01 PM »
#46 - Unselfish Love. Part 4. Last (WMatsui + FuruYanagi)

Nakanishi Yuka showed up behind Airi the moment Rena ran out to see Jurina. “You know… you were not suppose to do that. It is against rules. Rena made her choice in the past… also, I’m pretty sure that everything you did for those two is against everything we stand for. Changing the time, the incident, saving a life and know bringing them together?”

Airi sigh a bit defeated “Yeah… I’m quite aware of it. I shouldn’t have interfered — that are the rules”

“So…why did you?” Yuka questioned, knowing that Airi might get in trouble if other authorities above them figure out what the girl did.

“I’m not quite sure…”, Airi spoke up honestly while turning around and facing her friend slash co-worker “Like honestly… I don’t know… something just… like some sort of force made me do it. I think I can’t deny pure love when I see it… and their love is so strong… even death can take it away. I wouldn’t have interfered again, but…”

“But…without even knowing who Rena is… secretly… with all the powers you used against them… younger girl still fall for Rena all over again?”

It looked like Yuka read Airi’s mind while commenting, though it is possible that it was exactly what the girl actually did since they had a lot of different powers. Airi could control time and memories, who knows what Yuka could do.

“If that’s not fate and true love… then what is? I’m just a hopeless romantic in the end… I can’t help myself…”

“Once again… you might get punished for your… too good to be true heart… no one else would have done it. I still don’t get it…”

Airi sigh shortly “I think we forget how to be humans when we’re doing these things… but I don’t want to forget”

Airi smiled to herself and after a moment panicked a bit “okay… I feel that someone is actually inviting me for a serious conversation…gotta go you face the consequences. Could you do me a favor and check on those two? I have sacrificed a lot already… I hope that they will at least get to each other in the end. Like you know… anymore stupid and unpredictable incidents getting in a way”.

Yuka nod her head. She wasn’t really interested, but a favor is a favor. “Fine… but…” she was still curious about one thing and who knows what might happen to Airi later, she might get transfered somewhere else or even… destroyed for disobeying the rules.

“Have you…done something else? I could feel this aura… you control the time so Jurina wouldn’t dare to go to Rena, as badly as she wanted just to go and greet the girl… but I had a feeling that now…”

Airi smiled mysteriously “just go and see yourself”, she even winkled playfully 
“and if I won’t get back… keep an eye on those two idiots”.

Yuka nod her head shortly. This does sounded like the very last wish. In their line of work and life… that wasn’t that surprising.

After Airi’s request I went down to check on Jurina and Rena. I can be invisible if I want to, so I get closer wanting to see everything at hand. I still can’t understand why Airi decided to help this couple.

It was part of the job the first time… we needed to change something. Put some order in people’s life. It didn’t even have anything to do with Jurina’s death and Rena’s pain. It was strictly business. But I was aware of the fact that Airi kept tabs (something that she never did before).

She knew that the order could be destroyed if Jurina talks with Rena before the time and she even influenced younger girl’s mind a bit. It came down to that day… the same day of the incident. If Jurina talked with Rena it might have ended similarly to the first time. When that day passed and Jurina survived… it appears like there is no danger anymore. This universe is strange, isn’t it.

Oh wait… maybe there is danger?

I squinted my eyes at the scene in front of me. I’m not Airi so it doesn’t really matter to me much. I’m not going to interfere no matter what, but it appears like unknown car is going very fast and Jurina hasn’t noticed it.

Oh… she’s walking down the street. That’s not good. Maybe this girl just has to die?

Wait… oh… so there is Rena too, she’s running (as I know she kept on running after her conversation with Airi and hasn’t stopped. If I understand correctly, she’s not even a runner. Love makes people do crazy stuff).

So wait…

Maybe Rena will sacrifice herself and die for Jurina… she’s heading straight to the girl and well the car is still there. What can I do? I’ll just watch what is meant to happen.

Well I wasn’t expecting it. Rena just saved Jurina. They fall on the path and that car speed up ahead. Crazy people. Okay… they do look cute together, maybe Airi does have a weakness for a reason. Oh… they just stood up…

Wait… they’re staring at each other still not letting go of the other.

WHAT THE HELL JURINA, that girl is insane or something? Rena just saved her, but she’s screaming and just hit her on the face. Okay… I do need to get closer and figure out what the hell is wrong with them.

“How could you leave me? I was happy! We were happy! I even died happy! I didn’t care! I felt empty all this time! How the hell I even remember any of this! I am suppose to be dead, right? What the… none of this makes sense! I missed you! I loved you! I couldn’t even remember you, but I knew that there is someone that holds my heart! What the hell Rena?”

“I’m so sorry! I’ll explain everything…I promise… I love you too… I wouldn’t have done any of this if I didn’t… I missed you…I love you…”

Can I just skip this part, I heard ‘I love you’ for about ten times and now they’re making out in front of me. Airi you’re really the devil… I heard of this… that after touching the person who had some influence in your life and chanced everything you can get all your memories back.

So does it mean those two are will live happily ever after? Their making out is really intense… you’re in the middle of the street. Control yourself. Maybe I’ll have to go and check on Airi. I doubt that either of the two really needs me around. I can guess where they will be heading after this intense moment.

Just like I guessed… well both of us did… Airi did have to suffer the consequences, but unpredictable ones. Apparently, the love she saw with Jurina and Rena, somehow bring her humanity back.

She’s a human now. I’m not even kidding.

They send her back to earth and erased her memory. Insane. She deserved the punishment, but that’s… I didn’t expect it. Even the thought of erasing Airi from the existence sounded more possible than this.

As an ending note, I can say that I check on them sometimes. I made a promise, after all. Well, I made a promise with Jurina and Rena, but I’m interested in my co-worker’s future too. She brought this on herself.

Maybe I am a bit jealous. Surprisingly as it seems. But she got a normal life and now she’s a painter.

Actually, she even has a girlfriend, who’s name… well… weird one. Everyone around calls her ‘Churi’ or something. Is she a bird? Either way… I skipped the part how they met, but it was somewhat a love at first time. I’m not surprised really… I got a confirmation that Airi is a hopeless romantic.

Those four get together even. You know, like two couples going to places and talking about life. Churi is Rena’s and Jurina’s friend. It is a good thing that neither Airi, nor Rena remember about each other. And it is not like Jurina and Rena could tell others every detail of their love story, people would think that they’re insane.

Well…well…well…

Who could have thought that a story which started with death can have a happy ending?

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
LOL Making out in the middle of the road...
:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Sayonara Hageshiki Koi