JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)

Author Topic: [Misc] What are you playing now? (Video Games)  (Read 314255 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Re: [Misc] What are you playing now? (Video Games)
« Reply #1900 on: June 22, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »
Started up Fable 3, it was for free

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #1901 on: June 23, 2013, 12:39:11 AM »
Halfway done with The Last of Us. I'm officially afraid of clicking sounds. Thanks, Naughty Dog!!!  :lol:
Had to put down the controller and turn of the system after another emotional cut-scene. Even though I knew it was coming, I still need time to absorb it all.  :cry:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1902 on: June 23, 2013, 02:17:33 AM »
Started up Fable 3, it was for free

I really liked Fable 3 despite all the bad word of mouth.

Finally finished up Rayman Origins. Only about a hundred deaths those last couple levels :lol: Man legends is gonna be amazing.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1903 on: June 30, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
I still play Rock Band Blitz just to listen to the songs I like.  I DL'd Monaco, anyone else have it?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1904 on: June 30, 2013, 09:19:14 PM »
Got Hotline Miami for the PS3. Great game, hard as fuck. I want to make babies with that soundtrack.

Also dipping my toe with XCOM : Enemy Unknown. It's still tutorialising me and I'm enjoying learning how to play it and finding it straightforward enough. I'm just waiting for the penny to drop and deal with the notorious difficulty I've heard in podcasts which could lead to squadmates dying permanently in battle and I'm losing funding from countries that are getting too panicked. Enjoying it though, I look forward to the challenge.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:46:26 AM by Tuffty »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1905 on: July 04, 2013, 01:48:59 PM »
I started Dead Space. I'm really enjoying the game so far.

Offline CrisisReversed

• ecchi
  • Nothing to put here
« Reply #1906 on: July 08, 2013, 03:04:54 AM »
Playing The Last of Us.  So far I'm 3 hours in and the game so far has been phenomenal. Immerses you in the world so well.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1907 on: July 08, 2013, 06:42:25 AM »
I recently bought both Cart Life and Evoland off Steam. Enjoying them both at the moment.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline GhostHunter

• ecchi
« Reply #1908 on: July 09, 2013, 08:02:27 PM »
I am playing bioshock: infinite. Enjoying the experience. Game is quite nice

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1909 on: July 10, 2013, 12:38:17 AM »
Been playing the Brave New World DLC for Civ 5 and it has been phenomenal so far.

Firaxis really sat down and addressed most, if not all, of the lingering issues left over from Gods & Kings. The game itself is much more engaging. Considering that games could last 200+ turns, there we're moments (some of them wayyy too long) where the decisions you made didn't matter and the endgame was basically bland and drudging. No longer.

Two playthroughs with Brazil and Venice (Venice is crazyyyy. You're basically a city-state with super powers... so fun) so far and every turn and every decision has been meaningful and exciting. Every path to victory so far feels equally challenging and fun. I can't wait to put more hours into it. Brave New World feels less like a DLC and more like Civ VI. It changes the game that much.

So happy right now.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1910 on: August 12, 2013, 05:04:41 AM »
bought operation flashpoint : dragon rising for 14.99 on xbox live - pretty cool so far  :thumbup

Offline neoscope

• Member+
« Reply #1911 on: August 13, 2013, 06:33:10 AM »
still playing dragon dogma
so far the game is awesome XD

try one if u still doesnt have it  :thumbsup

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1912 on: August 13, 2013, 07:22:37 AM »
I'm re-starting Xenogears. :lol:

I played it a long time ago. I think i remember running in a train(?) and fighting in a mining cave or something (which jap rpg doesn't have you running in a train and fighting in a mining cave). I really didn't play that far.
And I didn't understand the story at all then. Maybe now that I'm older, I'll enjoy it more. :)

Offline dlwhrwsr

• ecchi
« Reply #1913 on: August 14, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
i'm play FIFA13 all the time , lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:
equiivalent exchange

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1914 on: August 16, 2013, 10:06:39 PM »
finally got grand tourismo 5 lol it's pretty cool, I've always been fond of the GT games. also playing sniper ghost warrior 2 on ps3 (the playstation was getting neglected badly  :sweatdrop: )

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1915 on: August 16, 2013, 10:53:20 PM »
Fallout New Vegas >_<

Is it wrong I don't want to do anything about Mr. House (is he Mr. or just House idk)
I mean at first I wanted to disable him and actually did disable him, but then I found out that NCR doesn't like u very much after that so I loaded a previous save to reverse that.

But I also heard that giving the platinum chip to House results in being sent to a billion quests for him and I don't want to be anyone's bitch any more than I already am. Like I help people, but it's totally up to me what I do and generally ppl are really grateful. I have a feeling House wouldn't be like that. He'd just be like, oh do this do that for me because I am boss.

So I got the explorer perk and am now just exploring the map and ignoring House altogether. I don't even know how to continue the main storyline, is that even important. Idk. I even killed Caesar already, I mean, I didn't mean to, but it was the only way to achieve this one quest item. After that it felt silly because everyone sees Caesar as such a threat and there I go grenade him to death with thump-thump.

...I'm tired so I may be random

Oh and I'm really happy having Boone with me, I don't remember who gave me advice on how to get him but thank you. But there have been so many times when I've been bored waiting for morning at some camp and stuff (no bed for me so I couldn't sleep it away) and I wish that time could be spent humping Boone. I'm definitely sensing the sexual tension.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1916 on: August 16, 2013, 11:41:23 PM »
The best thing about having Boone as my partner was he'd snipe every enemy before they got within a mile of me. That did not make me want to hump him, though. :lol:

As for me, I grabbed the Hitman HD collection and am going through Hitman: Contracts right now (even though I played -- and finished -- it on my PC years ago).

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1917 on: August 19, 2013, 08:54:13 PM »
Ducktales Remastered for PS3:

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1918 on: August 20, 2013, 06:48:02 PM »
Not playing anything currently, but, as soon as it is released, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.  Been playing the Alpha and beta versions, and played alpha, beta and original release of the game.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1919 on: August 21, 2013, 11:35:19 AM »
Switching between Warframe and Dota 2 :lol:

I also login to Diablo 3 from time to time to check if there's anything I can afford in the Auction House.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Submerge (The Theme From Red Anger)