JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing

Author Topic: [Misc] What are you playing now? (Video Games)  (Read 314278 times)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [Misc] What are you playing now? (Video Games)
« Reply #960 on: February 10, 2009, 02:53:58 AM »
^ My bro is a fan and plays that like crazy.  I'm not a fan, but I love their soundtracks :yep:

Skate 2 for 360. There's a whole lot more to do, I'm not even sure when I'm gonna beat it.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #961 on: February 10, 2009, 05:22:27 AM »
FIFA '09

playing FIFA here too, currently playing the "Be A Pro" mode under Man. Utd. So far I won every match and my created character is developing good.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #962 on: February 10, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »
I'm replaying Fatal Frame 2 and 3 on nightmare mode.. because I'm insane. I think I've replayed these games way too many times!

I love the Fatal Frame series, but man, aren't they scary !!! I have them all but somehow I can't find the inner strength to fight my own fear and finish the game. But I'll follow to your example and try it !
My problem is not with the difficulty, but the atmosphere the game creates makes me so scared I can't play it hahaha. In FF2 I went as far as chapter 7, and somehow I chickened out ...

Wohooo I finally finished Rule of Rose this week, awesome game. I understand what all the reviewers dislike about the game, but the atmosphere, the setting, the characters and story make it all perfect for me, I loved it  :heart:

But now I don't know what I should play next. Finishing Fatal Frame 3 would be a good thing, but I haven't touched that one in like forever, it's gotten so boring after a while.
Or maybe Wild Arms 4 or Rogue Galaxy or Persona 3... argh, decisions, decisions  XD

I got Rule of Rose, loved the beginning but haven't played it far. Like you mentioned, a lot of reviewers complained about the controls, but nothing a game shark can't help  :P
Like you, I'm thinking about playing Fatal Frame 3, but since I haven't played it fully yet, from what you said I'd recommend Persona 3! This is in my opinion one of the best PS2 games ever !

As for me, I'm playing Dead Space these days! I hope to beat it before the weekend! This game is great, like Resident Evil 4 in space! No horror fan should miss it. Sure, it's not as scary as Silent Hill or Fatal Frame, but it has a great mood!

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #963 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:27 PM »
Halo Wars demo was out pretty recently. It's all about that right now for me.
[/url]

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #964 on: February 10, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »
FIFA '09

playing FIFA here too, currently playing the "Be A Pro" mode under Man. Utd. So far I won every match and my created character is developing good.

Cool. I haven't tried that yet. Currently I'm doing Manager Mode with AC Milan.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #965 on: February 12, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »
Currently downloading Flower on PSN.

Great expectations... !

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #966 on: February 15, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
Rhythm Tengoku on my gba emulator!

XDD i really need to get that s4 or x4 or watever u buy for the NDS!  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #967 on: February 15, 2009, 04:44:22 PM »
I love the Fatal Frame series, but man, aren't they scary !!! I have them all but somehow I can't find the inner strength to fight my own fear and finish the game. But I'll follow to your example and try it !
My problem is not with the difficulty, but the atmosphere the game creates makes me so scared I can't play it hahaha.

Yeah, I got Fatal Frame 3 and it definitely knows how to create a creepy atmosphere. Not my type of game  :lol:

I started playing Final Fantasy XII again haha. Very addictive. I'm trying to collecting the espers. Got 9 atm, just finished taking down Zalera, Cuchulainn and Zeromus. The latter two were the most challenging fights yet.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #968 on: February 15, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
I picked up Fatal Frame 3 again last week, I'm currently in the 9th night (don't know how far into the game that is) but I haven't played in over a year so I spent a good hour reading documents and getting back into the story, then I spent another hour learning the controls again (I'm so bad  :lol:) and exploring the house a bit, and now I'm finally ready to get back to the actual playing.

I also started Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney again, I play it on and off for a good year now but I'm still at the beginning I think.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #969 on: February 20, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »
Downloaded The Lost And The Damned today. Good so far, liking the new multiplayer modes.

And even I can't believe I got the 100 hit combo achievement on NGII. :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #970 on: February 20, 2009, 01:46:08 AM »
Downloaded The Lost And The Damned today. Good so far.

I'm liking it also. I havent tried the new multiplayer modes yet, so I'll be sure to get to that.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #971 on: February 23, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »
Act 4 Chapter 6 on Gears 2, Skorge on Insane. Damn chainsaw duel. I'm sorry, I can't mash the B button that fast.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #972 on: February 23, 2009, 09:03:17 PM »
Thanks to my birthday I've now got Castlevania : Order of Ecclesia and Left 4 Dead to my collection!

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #973 on: February 24, 2009, 12:32:01 AM »
Guitar Hero: World Tour

76% done now. :)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #974 on: February 24, 2009, 01:00:36 AM »
Woooo~!!!  :mon rockstar:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #975 on: February 24, 2009, 11:01:02 AM »
Picked up Mass Effect again. And some Halo Wars.
[/url]

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #976 on: February 27, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »
Still playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy...
Story 27 % done... I'm unlocking now all the stuff for the characters.
Favorite characters with which I'm playing the most are Cloud, Squall and Tidus <3

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #977 on: March 02, 2009, 05:47:22 AM »
Played a tiny bit of Halo Wars and Star Ocean. Both were nice, but might not have my concentration for long.
Street Fighter 4 reminded me i have no skills. so fun! Too bad online is plagued with so many 14yo Ken... It's like he's the only character in the game.

With Killzone 2 and Ryu No Gotoku 3 waiting to be bought and Biohazard 5 round the corner, my coming months will be pretty hectic. :oops:

And a weird thing. I got the mythic map download from Halo Wars, so went and opened up Halo 3 again. I found I bought the LE for that too, and it had that "Making/Extra Stuff" disc I never checked out (Maybe I was too busy playing the game!). So I'll be looking at those clips later.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2009, 03:39:35 AM »
I've added the Sims pets expansion to the Sims 2. I doing everything I can to help me reach June 2.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #979 on: March 10, 2009, 08:37:56 AM »
I got all the offline achievements for GTAIV & TLAD but the online ones are </3 after like a billion races I've won like 2 out of luck/pity lol I think I might need to cheat somehow. I would of played TLAD a lot longer if the achievements actually related to the game a bit more, but they were too easy and I have no motivation to play it anymore, lol.

Playing SFIV a lot too but.. playing with the 360 controller is making it kinda not fun after a while :( I want to try and get a stick sometime so I can enjoy it more :)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - All Black or Nothing