JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Nov 18 2010

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 133585 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 5)(Replies)
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2014, 03:14:32 PM »
why rena want the old jurina when she's ruin it??

wow from what yuki said jurina past looks horrible and i dont know what is that happen still lol

ah sayaka! now that you know milky is miyuki,mayu cousin what will you doing?

too much lying after know the truth is nood going well right?

but i like milky and jurina somehow i like it,you know some spicy on the relationship is always make it better

tani,she's i dont know if she keep hating jurina and make the group on not so friendly environment, i dont thing the band will keep going

but of course a lot of matter could happen,not because tani herself

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2014, 02:35:14 AM »
The MaYuki momentttt :drool:

Paruru enter the scene 8)

I really enjoying this story, keep up the good work! :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2014, 03:16:55 AM »
I guees I said that I'll leave a comment better than the last one.  :sweat: As I said in my last comment I'll say it again  :hee: : This FanFiction is my best and my perfect genre of stories.  :ding: This story made even feel of wanting to draw this story  :glasses: But I'm still a failure as a Mangaka   :depressed: Okay let's comment for the first time  :onioncheer:

“GRRRR… why you…”

Uh-oh… It seems like Mayu-san is about to give a punch to that tall person. I should run now if I don’t want to get sued for having related
with the attacker. I hold my breath for the punch that is about to get in contact with the person’s cheek. However…

Nooooo!!  :mon scare: Don't hit someone Mayu at the beginning of the chapter especially YUKIRIN!!  :mon closeup: :mon prayer:

SMOOCH!

My eyes widen from the scene unfolding in front of me.

There…

Right in front of me…

Is Mayu-san…

Being kissed by that tall girl…

:mon angel:
Yuki so bold!!  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

ON THE CHEEK!!! What madness is this? I thought Mayu-san never liked being kissed by others, including me… b-b-but, right now…

Hold on! It seems like Mayu-san is becoming calmer by the seconds from the unexpected action. Her eyes are even closing
slowly, too. Just… j-just who is this lady…? I was about to pull Mayu-san away.

Noo no no no Miyuki don't get in their way  :on cigar:
OMG  :hiakhiakhiak: Mayuki are so lovely~~~ :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy2:

when another person bumps me on my shoulder, appearing beside me with a finger pointed at the pair. 

“EEEEHHH?!”

I turn to my left, seeing a girl wearing a cap and shades on her face.

“W-w-w-what are you two doing?!” The girl asked in a stuttering voice.

It's Sayanee  :mon hi: I mean our dense Sayanee  :mon lol: I mean her great Milky is right next her!!  :mon misch: that's good :mon thumb:

I could only exchange looks between the three of them when my mind starts to make me realized something…The one besides me.
She is the one I saw from before… right? Then, the one that just kissed Mayu-san is...

“AH!” I shouted while pointing at them both. “You guys are…”

Ring-a-ling-a-ting-a-ling~

“...”

Everyone stands awkwardly, me pointing at them, the tall long-haired girl still holding Mayu-san in her embrace while looking at
me and the cap girl… well I don’t know where her eyes are staring at the moment but I believe those pairs are definitely looking at my direction.

Ring-a-ling-a-ting-a-ling~
Please pick me up, Boss~

“Ugh… Yukirin. Please, pick up your phone…” Mayu-san said after pushing the tall girl away gently.

OMG omg omg hahahahahahah  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: I can't stop laughing from this scene  :on GJ: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

The cap girl and I spoke at the same time, both of us looking at each other awkwardly. She timidly scratches her head which
is covered by a cap as I see Mayu-san glaring at her. As Mayu-san turns to look at me, I can see her face showing worry and hesitance.
She motioned at me with her eyes to stay quiet. Mayu-san whispered something at the cap girl, just in time as the tall girl approaches us.

I hope than Mayu didn't threaten Sayanee or something  :mon sweat:

In the studio...

I don’t know what happened. I suddenly got dragged by Mayu-san to her studio, followed by the two girls and got pushed
 to sit on this worn out couch. I could only watch in silence at the group of people huddling closely in a circle as they talk amongst themselves.
The thing is… I am actually trying to keep my fangirling self from unleashing because… well… I don’t know if I should tell you guys this but…

SIGH...

I don’t think it’s important. I’ll just keep the information to myself...

I turn my head to my right, not noticing another presence of a girl sitting on this sagged couch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her
before but from the way she is leisurely sitting beside me, it seems like she’s a regular here.

“Umm… excuse me?”

“Yes…” The girl uninterestingly responded without turning to me, her forehead scrunched as if she’s trying to hold something in…

“N-nevermind…” It’s better if I just keep silence then making Mayu-san mad again.

Poor Miyuki she just arrived and she doesn't understand anything don't worry I don't understand it too  :mon exhaust:

5 minutes later...

“What are you saying? That’s absurd!”

“Just agree with it!”

“No way!”

“Ugh… you’re making this hard, Jurina!”

“Of course I am! I’ll make it the hardest thing ever if you’re still trying to make that brat live with me!”

What had been a huddle of whispers and murmurs, had suddenly turn into this shouting and screaming conversation between
 Mayu-san and… Matsui Jurina.

“Hey, Jurina… it’s just for a few weeks then it’s over.”

What's wrong with Jurina  :mon heh: She's always dogheaded  :mon pissed:

“But, Sayanee… you know I don’t live with anyone else in that house.” Jurina said as she take a glimpse at the girl sitting beside me.
 “Especially with an annoying, spoiled punk like her.”

The girl beside me abruptly stands after what Jurina-san said.

“Well, excuse me! I don’t even want to live with you either, FYI!”

“Ugh… See? How do you think I can stand living with a creature like her, Mayu?”

I turn to Mayu-san, only to see her pinching the bridge of her nose while trying to control her breaths and anger.

“Listen… I know this is hard for you guys. It’s even harder for me to deal with your stubbornness. But this is an order from the Director.
 He said this is the way to make Tani get familiar with our band routines and working schedules. Since you have agreed on
 being her mentor, Jurina, the producer asked me to get Tani to live with you under the same roof for two weeks.
Just two weeks, Jurina… I promise you that.”

“But…”

“Please, Jurina… Just think of this as a way for you guys to get to know each other better and perhaps… get along with each other, if that’s possible.”

Aaah...It's Tani  :mon exhaust: I shouldn't have asked  :mon duh:
But I still wonder why Tani hates Jurina   :mon whimper:
does it have a relation with what happened to Rena and Jurina in the past ?  :dunno:

“Whoa… that will need a lot of miracle to happen.” I turn my head to the sound, only to find the tall girl from before sitting idly
beside me while playing with a pair of sticks. She winks at me, making my face heats up as I quickly averts my attention fully to my shoes.
I wanted to scream… like really, seriously, definitely and absolutely wanted to scream out loud cause the leader, Kashiwagi-san just winked at me!!!

Okay… calm down, Miyuki. It’s just Kashiwagi-san. Nothing to get excited about… Control your breathing...

God it's not the right time for giving winks Yukirin  :smoke: yet KYAAAAA~~~~  :deco: :deco: *Fangirling Mode on*  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

I take a sneaky glance at the people standing in front of me. Jurina-san is silent as if she was thinking of the pros and cons of having
 the girl beside me living with her in the same house.

“Ummm… ano… Tani can actually live with me, Mayu.”

All heads turn to the source of the slow voice. It was… Ah! Matsui Rena-san!

Oh my god Rena ! she's doing this on propose or what  :grr:

“Huh? Rena, what are y-” But before Mayu-san could finish, Jurina-san had already cut her in.

“W-what? No! That’s not gonna happen!”

“Eh? But, why not…?”

Now everyone is paying attention to Jurina-san. I can see her fidgeting with the way Rena-san is looking at her.

“B-because… She is going to live with me!”

“Wha…? But didn’t you just-...”

“I changed my mind!” Jurina cuts Yamamoto-san from talking. She crosses her arms, her face red from anger I guess...

Look look someone is jealous  :mon misch:

“Well, if you don’t mind… The three of us can live together in your house, Jurina.”

Rena-san suggested with hopeful face. I’m kinda confused with the situation since I’m just… a stranger here. Why would Rena-san
 wants to live together with Jurina and… whoever that is sitting beside me.

“...Eh?”

“Since it will be awkward having only Tani in your house…”

Ahhh… Tani-san, is it? Hmmm… This is interesting. Jurina-san kept silent as she ducks her head low.

“Besides, it will be like old times, Jurina…”

The way Rena-san said it makes me feel like these two actually had something going on but since I’m just a nobody in here,
 I decided to keep my thoughts to myself.

“Fine… you two can live with me.”

A contented smile appeared on Rena-san’s face after Jurina-san agreed to it. Yeah… there’s definitely something going on between them...

Great!!!! That's the best thing you asked till now Rena  :mon cigar:
Maybe in these weeks something will change who knows  :mon dunno:

“Now that that is settled…” Jurina turns around before stopping right in front of me. “Someone care to tell me… Who is this?”

OMG! Jurina-san is looking at me! The Matsui-sama that everyone adores and respects... had just asked about my invisible
 presence! I can actually die happy now, without any regret.

Wait, where is…Ah! There she is! Standing silently in between Jurina-san and Mayu-san… Just with her mere presence is making my
blood pressure rise to a deadly level. My wonderful and cool Yamamoto-san... SHE LOOKS EVEN COOLER IN REAL PERSON!
I totaly forgot about Miyuki  :mon pray2:

“Ahahaha… Umm…” The girl scratches her cheek before standing up straight. She bows a perfect 90 degree before exclaiming in a loud voice.

“IT’S NICE TO FINALLY GET TO MEET YOU GUYS, BEAST WINGS!!!”

We all stare in shock with the way her booming voice cracked our ears. Then, she quickly approaches me with sparkling eyes.

“Especially you, Yamamoto-san!”

“Ah… E-eeh?!”

Without asking for my permission, she immediately reaches for my hand, shaking it with a powerful force that if I don’t stop it right now,
 I might lose a hand to play my guitar.

“Umm… y-yeah… n-nice to meet you too...ummm…”

“It’s Watanabe!”

“Ah, yeah… Watanabe-san…” I tried to act cheery, giving her a forced smile as I tried to pull my hand slowly from her grip.

“Well, Watanabe-san… don’t you have a first name?”

“Oh. Of course I do! It’s Miyuki… Watanabe Miyuki!”

She smiles brightly, making me feel dizzy with the amount of brightness she’s releasing on her face. I think I’m gonna go blind…
 I nod my head with the information when suddenly the name made me realized something.

Miyuki is so funny  :on lol: what a crazy fan  :on lol:  I wonder if this personality of hers will change to gloomy one because of Sayanee :hehehe:

Rena gives a salute before turning around to leave the room. However, the cogs in my head starts to turn as an idea suddenly appeared
 in my genius brain. I smile in triumph before calling for Rena who’s already about to close the door.

“Wait, Rena!”

“Yes?” Her head pokes in between the door.

“Say… don’t you want to rent your apartment?”

I saw what you did there Mayu  :mon misch: You wanna be alone with Yukirin right? :mon misch:

“Uwaaah… that’s fast.” Sayaka commented as she grabbed a mouthful of chips from the packet in Yuki’s hand. Wait… where did she got that?

“Want some, Mayu?” Yuki offered me the packet as she licks her fingers slowly… sensually… one by one…

Ummm… is the aircond broke or something? It’s getting hot in here...

“N-noo… no, thanks.” I shake my head no while fanning myself, averting my eyes from staring at Yuki again.

That was dangerous!! Yukirin is too hot  :mon bleed2:

I decided to let Jurina be by herself. I’ve known her long enough to understand her character... And I know I shouldn’t mess with
her when she’s being like this. It’s like a defence mechanism for her to put a wall around her while trying to make herself invisible.
Somehow, I know that Jurina is lying…because whenever she’s not alright, she’ll turn quiet and cold all day long. Especially when Rena is around...

Jurina what should I do with you  :mon cry:

Unbeknownst to them both, another person is standing by the door, listening silently to the desperate crying voice of Miyuki.
She wants to step in, to help… but something is holding her feet from moving. Something that had happened in the past.
She didn’t want to repeat the same mistake again. Not after she had reconciled with her friend after their fight 4 years ago...

With a deep breath, Jurina walks away from the guestroom towards the kitchen. She made a hot chocolate using the same mug
 she’s been using for the past few years. She holds the handle of the mug, another hand tracing the fading writings that were once
 written there by her bestfriend. It was her favourite mug…

A smile slowly appeared on her face as she reminisces their memories together. However, it turns into a frown as a certain memory comes
 haunting her again...

Flashback...

It was raining. The air was cold. The grass was wet. But the hearts of two people standing on the open field can’t drown the coldness
coming from the heavy rain. Their hearts are burning; one with rage and betrayal, the other filled with disgust and regret...

“Jurina! How could you...”

PAK!

A slap came across her face.

“....”

No words came from Jurina as she ducked her head low, standing still in silence.

“I was wrong…I didn’t know you are this kind of person. I’ve misjudged you, Jurina!”

A hurt expression could be seen across Rena’s face as she yelled at her friend while pushing her shoulder, making Jurina stepped back a few steps.

“Why…? You knew he’s my boyfriend, Jurina…WHY?!” Rena shouted with all her might. She can’t stand the hurtful feeling of knowing her best friend had betrayed her like this.

She slowly stepped forward, approaching Jurina who is still hiding her face with the bangs of her hair. Jurina can see Rena’s shoes in
 her view but she didn’t dare to raise her head up. She didn’t dare to look at Rena’s crying face. She didn’t dare to let Rena see her
 own tears when she was at fault…

“Tell me, Jurina...” The hoarse voice of Rena came like a whisper, “Why would you do that?”

Jurina kept silent. She didn’t want to talk… she didn’t even have the strength to open her mouth or to move her tongue.

“Fine… so be it. Be like this, Jurina! Be like an idiot standing here in the rain…”

Rena wiped her tears harshly with her sleeve. Having enough of her friend, Rena turns around and said the words none of them
dare to say to say to each other.

“It’s over, Jurina.”

That’s it.

That’s what it takes for Jurina to raise her head and opens her mouth. But all was in vain. Rena was already gone from the field.
She deeply regretted everything she had done. She had the chance to explain, but she blew it… She blew her friendship with the
greatest friend she had ever had. Just because she was a coward. A coward that can’t even told her true feelings to her best friend.

“Maybe… I am actually stupid.” Jurina muttered with a small laugh, the rain drowning her voice together with the tears flowing from
 her eyes amongst the rain.

“I am stupidly in love with you, Rena-chan.”

End of Flashbacks...

Oooh...that's what happened...wait!? This doesn't answer all my questions!! you are too meany both of you tell me what
happened to Jurina  :mon nwei: :mon runcry:

Somehow, the sweet hot chocolate she made wasn’t that sweet anymore. It turns into a bitter-like taste, just the same of what she’s
 feeling at the moment. Jurina placed the mug on the coffee table with her eyes locked on the small writing. She didn’t realized Rena had
 already came out from the guestroom. Rena on the other hand, got startled a bit after she turns around. She didn’t know Jurina
 had been sitting silently on the couch. It feels like Jurina is a statue, she thought. Her eyes soon fall on the familiar looking mug
on the transparent surface of the coffee table. A smile appeared on her face. She takes silent steps towards Jurina’s side
and plops herself on the couch.

YES! this is a good opportunity for WMatsui  :mon star:

“It seems that you are still using the mug I gave you.”

“It’s not broken yet, so I have no reason not to use it.”

This in the lamest excuse I ever heard Jurina  :mon exhaust:

“But the writings had faded a bit…” She nonchalantly touch the mug, making Jurina flinched. She wants to snatch the mug away,
but she holds it in. The only thing that signified their everlasting friendship that Jurina cherished the most in her life…
the non-existent friendship that had long lost.

I don't know what happened in the past but it's too cruel Rena-chan  :mon annoy: you let Jurina become like this  :mon cry:

“Ah! Hot chocolate? You’re drinking this alone?”

“Yes.”

“Mou… Not even making one for your guest. How rude of you~”

“Here. Drink this.” Jurina nonchalantly push the mug to Rena’s side, making the latter pout.

“But this is yours! And you already drink this...”

Jurina gulps her spit. It feels like sand,  coursing it’s way down her throat in a painful way. They had no problem sharing drinks or food
before… but now, it’s like Jurina has a disease that Rena doesn’t want to get infected with.
My heart...it hurts at Jurina's place  :mon wind:

“I’ve given this to you so it’s yours. It’s bad to waste, anyway.”

“It’s not proper to serve this to your guest, Jurina.”

“I thought the only guest I’m having today is Miyuki.”

That had made Rena bit her tongue. Seeing that Rena doesn’t have anything to say back, Jurina stands up.
Now it's Rena's turn  :mon POd: god they like hurting each other or what  :mon whine:

Jurina walked past the silent girl to get away from the suffocating living room. However, a small pull of her shirt made her pause.

“Where did you go after practice today?”

She was startled with the question. She thought no one cared when she left after practice ended. Since they were all busy congratulating
and praising Tani, Jurina decided to leave the place. It’s not because she hates Tani, nor because of the bet. She just feels like, she
 doesn’t belong there…with her attitude and Tani hating her to the core, added with the scene of Rena hugging the punk happily...
That’s why she left to get some air on the rooftop.
Yeah Rena is always worried about you like old time  :mon cute:

“None of your business.”

“Are you... still angry at me?”

“Why would you think that?

“B-because… you are treating me so cold… Unlike before...”

“I’ve changed.” Jurina sternly said before facing Rena with a straight face, “And so do you.”
Jurina!!  :mon headbang: I know Jurina doesn't mean it in her heart  :mon waterworks: But seriously you're going too far  :mon evil:

“No…” Rena mumbled in a low voice, her eyes falling on the mug. A small smile appears on her face.

“You’re still the same Jurina I know.”

She can hear the guilt in Rena’s voice as she said that. She knows Rena is trying to mend their relationship back to how they were before.
Yeah, she can be friends with Rena again but that doesn’t mean things can go back to normal. There’s still something that is hurting inside Jurina. Something that has been deeply wounded inside from Rena’s harsh decision a long time ago…

Her damaged heart.
This is going to be more difficult than I thought  :mon exhaust: :mon wind:

The thought of Rena about to leave came to her mind from the sound of shuffling things from the living room.
Her head jerks to the sound out of impulse, wanting to stop Rena from leaving. But her rational mind got ahead of her.
She grips the rail of the balcony tight to prevent herself from doing anything reckless.

“I’m leaving, Jurina… I still have to pack my things to move in with you tomorrow.”

“Sure…”

“Please take a good watch over Miyuki. She’s… not in her right mind now.”

“You should take care of your own self before thinking of others.”

“Of course, you know I will. Good night, Jurina.”

“Hmm.”
Jurina no baka you shouldn't let Rena leave  :badluck: :fainted:

“Jurina-san…”

Miyuki got no response but she knows Jurina had already acknowledged her presence there.

“I… I’m sorry, Jurina-san. I didn’t mean-”

“I-it’s fine…”

The croaking voice of Jurina made Miyuki feeling melancholy. She knows that feeling of being alone when you’re hurting.
Without thinking, Miyuki throws herself to Jurina to give the crying girl a warm hug. Jurina’s eyes widen from the action.
Her head is screaming to push the stranger away, to let her be alone. But the comforting warmth of Miyuki’s embrace made Jurina’s
cold heart to soften a bit as she bawls out.

“It h-hurts... it r-really h-hurts!”

Miyuki could say nothing but to pat her head like a mother would. She’s not in the place to give comforting words to Jurina, when in
 fact she is hurting deep inside too. She could only lend her shoulder, hoping the warmth and care she felt from Rena’s embrace earlier
can be transferred to Jurina too.
Now I know who's gonna save Jurina from her dark side  :mon cry:

Milky!!! How dare you let me live alone! T_T
Now I don’t have a maid to keep my house clean for free…
Just kidding~
Guess what? I’ve already landed in Japan!
Let’s meet up when you’re free?
You pick the place, okay?
I’m already dying to listen to your stories~
Wah~ Paruru is going into action !!  :mon thumb: but I don't really care  :mon suspect:

all I care about is WMatsui  :mon XD: well it's not because WMatsui is my best pairing it's because I LOVE DRAMA  :smoke: :glasses:

I think I said everything I wanted  :mon sweat: It's 3:11 am and I wanna sleep  :mon nap:
I'll be waiting for next chapter I hope you won't make us wait jk~  :mon fyeah:
bye bye matanee  :byebye:

PS: this is based on your story~  :w00t:

I find it on tumblr so cute~

Jurina Rena and Tani lol~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:53:49 AM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2014, 09:12:24 PM »
I really like your plot !! OMG !

Yui secretly loved/love/still in  love with Sayanee but Nee-san is head over heel w Milky >>> INTERESTING !!!
But, honestly, after reading the latest chapter I kind of shipping Milky and Ju-chan tgt  :inlove: :inlove:
Just... couldn't help myself !!! lol
I'm sad for WMutsui but I dont want my Ju-chan to be heartbroken anymore !!
Maybe, hopefully, Milky can help her....? lol
.... Just kidding !!!
WMatsui and SayaMilk are perfect anyway ! ;)

BTW... Mayuki.... our awesome super OTP MAYUKI !!!
Why so sweet and horny(?) !!!!!
I can't stop re-reading their parts !!!
But since I'm a bit of 'M', I hope there'll be some 'big' drama for these two too - -+

PS. I supposed to go to another city this morning but last night I ended up read 5 chapters of your fanfic and went to bed at 3am. So I miss the bus I've booked and missed my trip to that city... But it's ok since this story is better than the trip anyway ;))

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2014, 10:47:23 PM »
woooooow poor Jurina! she has totally brokenheart.
Lucky that Milky was there to comfort her.
I hope them become friends, even from this moment of intimacy.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2014, 02:27:44 PM »
Mayuki moment is so sweet

I hoped Wmatsui just get ack together already :depress:

Update soon

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Replies)
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »
COMMENT TIME!

Archer1992: Omg. HAHA! Is about 2 chapter long~ Welcome~ Thanks for reading!

chotei_sha: HAHAH! DON'T DIE ON US! WE STILL NEED READERS LIKE YOU!  :farofflook:

River1721 : HAHA! It is Long~ Tani is going to BOOM the House!  :ding: HAHA! Maybe you are right~ If you want you can try to guess what song is it~  :glasses: muahaha! As always thanks for reading/commenting~ ;)

olive29 : NO you are not FORGIVEN!  :onionwhip:  HAHA! Just joking, you are our dear reader~ Of coz we forgive you!  :D HAHA! The drama is coming soon~ NYAHA!

deguchi : I KNOW RIGHT! I wish I could meet AKB in real like milky.  :cry: HAHA! THANKS FOR READING!

Kairi65 : HAHA! You are right! This is the longest one yet~   :dozing: hope you never doze off while reading.  :D HAHA. THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING~  :D

MaYuki x JuRena : WELCOME! HAHAHA! REALLY? Is so weird to ship them~  :shock: THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING~

Baekshim : YOU ARE THE MOST FAV COMMENT OF THE WEEK (EMBEE picked it) HAHAH! OF COZ I LIKE TOO~ But I picked ANOTHER READER!  SO there is 2 comment of the week! :on cny2: HEHE! Your comment made us very happy~ HAHA! AND THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT the COVERS ARE GOOD XD HAHA!  :on lol: Ah darn it! You just broke my secret code! Hahaha! Congratulations for noticing~ but no present for you XP Keep on reading and who knows, more trivias and hints for you to find~ (Is this a treasure hunt or something? LOL)
Yeaaahhhh! So busy XD taking selfies with a duck face and making out with the manager~
Yuki in this fic is so free, carefree, lazy, nonchalant but still fab~ she seems high XD
I love this comment a lot! SOMEHOW! HAHAHA!
Suddenly feel like punching Tani XD.
Stop being clingy and loud,  it ain't cute X)
I feel you.  :farofflook:
ANY WAY! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! YOU ARE AWESOME!

xcrossfacekillahx : HAHA. Glad you notices Yuki~  :hee: she not a lazy leaderrrrrr~

abcari : AHhhh~ I KNEW IT! THERE IS A NINJA MOVING AROUND SILENTLY~ you should come out once a while~  :on cloudeye:

Raven _faith :HAHAH! IT IS! THIS CHAPTER is equal to 2 chapter~ HAHA! THANKS! AS ALWAYS LOVE YOUR COMMENT! AWH~ HERE TISSUE //hand you tissue// Don't cry... even though we wanted you to cry~ HAHAH! PS: Both of the writers never been in love before too~ HAHAH!  THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE BETTER now~  :D (I think) dmmmmm.... Now you making me want to know more.. HAHAH!  XD CONGRATS! HAHA! FREE FROM EXAM (For now) BUT YAY!  :cow: HAHA! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT SOON! :) AFTER WE(embee only) FINISH EDITING! HAHAH!

kurogumi : haaha. you will see soon~ The past is revealing soon~  ;) THANKS FOR COMMENTING~  :D

gilangfajri : HAHA! THANKS for commenting!  :D

mo-chan : COMMENT OF THE WEEK (picked by me) HAHA! WE LOVE YOUR COMMENT!  :D AH~ I want to see you drawww~  :err: BASICALLY I ENJOYED READING YOUR COMMENT!  :luvluv1: THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND COMMENT!
Oooh...that's what happened...wait!? This doesn't answer all my questions!! you are too meany both of you tell me what
happened to Jurina  :mon nwei: :mon runcry:
AND AS FOR JURINA past~ HEHE.. it will reveal soon~
My heart...it hurts at Jurina's place  :mon wind:
HAHA. AND i'm really glad that you can feel the charc pain.  :D
HAHA. I SEE YOU LOVE DRAMA! SO DO US~  :glasses: HAHAH! Ps: this is just the beginning. DRAMA IS STARTING SOON.  :kekeke:
Sorry that we made you wait for the next chapter. HAHA. Coming soon chapter 6. ;) YAP. I saw that. And we LOVE IT!  :luvluv1: Thanks for sharing it btw. AND COMMENTING ~  :deco:

pattinium : THANK you for liking it! HAHAH! It seem a few reader started to wanting to ship Jurina and milky together. HAHA! AS for mayuki I WONDER WHY TOO.. NYAHHA! MY BRAIN IS WRONG. THAT"S WHY! ps: AH! ...... You miss your trip because of our fanfic. .______. wow! HAHA. I don't know what to say. :/ HAHA. THANK FOR COMMENTING AND READING! You are awesome!

Minami-chan: HAHA! YEAH! MORE JURINA/mILKY! THANKS FOR COMMENTING!  :cow:

Kirozoro : HAHA! I KNOW RITE! BUt....... JURINA IS DEEPLY HURT....  :cry:

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READERS THAT COMMENTED!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
AND ALSO
NOT TO FORGET THE SILENT READERS TOO!!!

Ps: I should Update tomorrow~ good nite~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 06:34:09 PM by Zhen »

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 6)
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2014, 02:44:07 AM »
ENJOY CHAPTER 6!

CHAPTER 6

After a few days...

Sayaka’s POV

Life was hectic, to say the least. Everyday was filled with practices, meetings, recordings and photoshoots till late evening, not counting the trio JuriRenaTani extra practice sessions which lasted until late night sometimes. I pity them, but that’s what you get for engaging yourself in the entertainment industry. For me, I was and am still trying to squeeze my brain for some ideas on our new song but I can’t seem to get a hang on it. Just got some sentences written and that’s that! The deadline is coming by the weeks and I’m still stuck here!

Ugh… at least I got Milky to vent my frustrations away. She is so sweet and kind, I feel like such a jerk for using her. Let’s be honest… she doesn’t even know me. Heck, she even thought that I am a guy. This could possibly be related to a crime of disguising yourself to achieve your own satisfaction... Right? I think I should stop this. For the sake of-...

BUZZ! BUZZ!

Oh! A message!

Hey, Sayaka~ I’ll be busy today so…
I hope you’re not expecting a text from me~ XP
I’m on a mission to get a job coz
my cousin has been nagging me since yesterday. T_T

Awww~ Hahaha she’s got a strict cousin. Just like someone here who’s always ordering us around…

Milkyyyy~ Actually I’ll be busy too~ T_T
Don’t worry I’ll be praying for you to get one ASAP.
You should tell your cousin to play it cool once in a while.
I mean, YOLO~ LOL

I let out a sigh after sending the message. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself from texting with Milky. Maybe, I’ll explain to her some day but now, let’s just enjoy whatever thing this is between me and Milky. You only live once, right?

It’s still early to start our practice and everyone is pretty much lazing around right now, Out of boredom, my eyes scan our members one by one. It seems like Jurina is getting along quite well with Miyuki… not meeting with everyone’s expectation that Miyuki will soon get the same treatment as Tani. They even made a bet out if it… It’s a wonder how these two could get along well like right now, laughing and teasing each other. Here I was thinking that I should be apologizing to Miyuki for having to see a furious Jurina the other day, but now… Just look at them. I let out another sigh. Somehow… this scene is making me feel… a bit lonely.

“I thought she was my biggest fan…” I mumbled slowly to myself, just before Rena sit beside me.

“Hey, Sayaka…”

I gave a nod to Rena, not in the mood to talk with what’s happening in front my eyes right now. I turn my head to Rena, lazily watching her setting up her bass guitar.

“Rena-chan… what do you think of Miyuki?”

“Miyuki?”

Rena looked at me confusingly before her eyes fall on the two girls sitting at the corner. She looks at them for a few seconds before something else appears in her eyes… like that of a longing feeling, I guess.

“Honestly…?” Rena said before averting her eyes to her bass guitar, ”She’s a swindler.”

“Eh?”

I look at her incredulously, not believing Rena would think of Miyuki like that. A sudden thought came to my mind after analysing the way Rena looked at them just now.

“Are you perhaps…” A smirk forms on my face, “... jealous, Rena-chan?”

“J-jealous?! What are you saying…” Rena’s face turns slightly red from my accusation, making me grin in triumph. However, what she said next had actually made me choked…

“Look at yourself, Sayanee… You’ve been staring at Miyuki since she got in here. Don’t you think that’s kinda… weird?”

That had surely caught me speechless. I duck my head down, not wanting Rena to see the heat coming up to my face. She would probably make fun of me later. I never trusted those Matsuis. They are actually one of a kind people. When there’s opportunity to tease people, they will definitely take it. Rena hangs a hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to her.

“Perhaps…” Rena whispers into my ear. “... you are falling for her, Sayanee?”

“Ha ha ha ha... funny Rena.”

I sarcastically laugh, pushing Rena away as she smirks at me with wiggling eyebrows before walking away with her guitar. What the heck? Since when did Rena became as annoying as she is right now?

“I guess it’s because of that punk...”

“Wha…?!”

I got startled, jumping on the spot as Jurina appeared beside me right after Rena left me. Wait… did she just read my mind?

“What...? How…? Hey! When did you get here? So fast, too…”

I glared at Jurina but she just shrugs it away with a boring face.

“That Tani…” I heard Jurina muttered while glaring at the poor girl who’s currently talking with Rena while hugging her. “I swear I’ll crush her annoying alarm clock tonight!”

“Whooa there, buddy… what happened?”

“That punk… she dared set her alarm as early as 4 in the morning. I mean, who the hell in this world would wake up as early as that?!”

“Umm… Tani?” I reply without thinking.

“Don’t make me burn a fist mark on your pretty face, Yamamoto.”

How could she changed her mood so fast like flipping a book page…? She didn’t talk like that with Miyuki earlier. This attitude is making me slightly pissed with her.

“How come you can be all smiles and laughing with Miyuki but as cold as ice to us?” I asked with a scrunched face. However, I totally regretted asking that question as Jurina suddenly emits cold air from her body.

“What. Did. You. Say?”

Every word coming from her mouth is like asking if I want to die in her hands right here, right now. I should apologize before she freezes me to death...

“Eek! Sorry, sorry! It was just a joke, okay?” I tried to calm Jurina down, not wanting my pretty face to be distorted with her fist mark.

“That’s how living with housemates feels like, Jurina. It’s... normal?”

“It’s weird for me.”

“Well… at least you got to live with Rena-chan~” I tried to tease her, which only resulted with a more annoyed Jurina.

“Oh yeah! Tell me how cool it is I get to stay with Rena when that punk had to stick to her beloved senpai 24/7 like a… a… what was it?”

“A koala?”

“Yeah! That’s it! It’s damn irritating, I can’t even watch my favourite tv show with them around.”

“Wait, what? The great Jurina has her own favorite tv show?” I nudged Jurina teasingly a few times on her ribs.

“Shut up! I’m a human being too…” True… she is a human. A cold-blooded and sadistic human who likes to torture people. How could I forget that…..

“Well… that’s a big problem you got there, Jurina.”

“Yeah… I kinda regretted agreeing with the plan.”

I gasped dramatically at her confession. I pull both her shoulders to face me but she got a blank face on.

“No, buddy… NO! You mustn't give up, yet! There’s still a few weeks left for you guys to bond together. Like how friends do…”

“I must confess… Having Tani around the house kinda helps me keep my anger away. Especially to Rena...”

“That’s one great achievement for you, buddy!”

“But, still…” Jurina lets out a deep sigh, “It means I had to keep my mouth shut so that I want burst out scolding them whenever they irates me!”

She lets out a deep sigh, burying her head into her arms. “We barely even talk, Sayanee...”

Jurina just keep her stare to the wall in front of her, as if she had already given up on trying to work things out with Rena and Tani. She gave me a side glance with a small pout.

“Got any good idea?”

“How about…” I rub my chin with a smirk before pulling Jurina closer, “...we go karaoke this weekend?”

Jurina gave me a look, before her eyes fall on her housemates. After a few seconds of thinking, she nods her head, giving me a fist bump.

“Deal.”

After practice...

I give eye signals to Jurina, motioning her to work out our master plan of How-to-bond-with-Rena-and-punk-girl. However, being the dumb person she is, Jurina merely raised a brow with a boring face. I guess I need to do this my way. You leave me no choice, Jurina...

“Ah! Listen, guys!” I drag the unwilling Jurina who’s making weird faces at me as I am about to announce loudly the plan we made earlier.

“Wanting to become a good host to Tani and to celebrate our new member, Jurina has decided to treat us to this new karaoke place at downtown Shibuya!”

“Wait… what? I didn’t said anything about treati-”

“Just look at how kind Jurina is!” I intercept Jurina before she ruins my plan.

“This is not a prank or a hidden camera, isn’t it Sayanee?” Mayu asked with a voice of disbelief.

I mean, everyone is actually looking at us with the same face since this is the first time Jurina had ever done a good deed… even about to spend all of her monthly allowance. Wait… I think I’ll be sharing half of the bill since Jurina will most likely put the blame on me. Ah, screw that! I’m helping a friend here, anyway~

“Nope! This is the real deal, Mayu… right, Jurina?” I put a choke hold on Jurina, prompting her to nod her head with a forced smile.

“U-umm… Whatever she said~ Ahahaha…” Jurina said with gritted teeth as she looked at me still with that forced smile but her eyes showing I’m about to get my ass kicked later.

“I’m hungry…” Yuki said while rolling on the floor like she’s some kind of… spring roll? I don’t know… I can’t describe what she’s doing actually.

“But I haven’t finish unpacking my stuff yet...” Tani said nonchalantly. This just made Jurina slightly mad, feeling as if Tani is trying to challenge her kindness at the moment.

“Why you…” But before Jurina can do anything, I clamp her mouth with my hand, shutting her up for good.

“Then, let’s go this weekend!” I said enthusiastically while still trying to hold the struggling Jurina from getting away from my hold.

“Mayu-san, you should call your cousin to come, too. The more, the merrier!” Rena suggested, which unexpectedly, had calmed Jurina a bit.

“Eh? Really? You guys want her to come?”

“Why not? She is fun to talk with.” Jurina replied with a shrug. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Rena staring… hold it, is she glaring? I don’t know. I guess she is kinda glaring at Jurina.

“Wait...” Mayu walked away to the manager’s room, perhaps asking Miyuki directly with the invitation. After a few minutes, she comes out again with Miyuki in tow.

“So?” I directed my question to Miyuki who’s currently trying to suppress her smile from turning into a grin. She’s kinda cute… makes me want to smile too.

“Ummm… Since it’s Jurina-san and Yamamoto-san who invite me, I think I’ll go!”

I look at Jurina, asking for her confirmation. She gives me a nod before smiling at Miyuki...

“Alright, then. We’ll be going this Saturday after practice.”

After practice ended that night…

Jurina’s POV

We all got into my apartment after ending our practice session that had lasted for 6 hours. Not bad for a day full of work. However, having the girls here in my house is seriously making me more worn out. I was the first to get in but someone else decided to push me aside as she zooms to the couch, landing there with unlady-like manner. Just like the punk she is...

“I’m dead tired…”

I was about to scold the lazy brat but as I turn my head to the side, a pair of eyes fills my view. My eyes widen as I realized that Tani had actually pushed me to Rena’s side, making us facing each other in a close distance. She blinks her eyes, her pale cheeks turning rosy red. Not wanting to increase the awkwardness, I put on my straight face before walking away to the living room like it’s a normal thing. I don’t know what happened to Rena but I wish she didn’t hear or see how my heart and lips were trembling.

“Get off the couch!” I yell in irritation. “I don’t want my couch to smell as stink as you.”

“Ugh… give me a break. I’m dead tired here.”

“Hey! My house, my rules!”

“So, what? You think I care?”

This punk seriously need a spank on her bum. She’s like a spoiled child… I was about to reach for her ear when Rena calmly pulls my hand to her side.

“Tani, go clean up first. I’ll cook dinner so by the time you’ve finished, we can eat together.”

“Really? But… do we have to eat with…” Tani motions her eyes at me. What the… she dared to do that in front of me!

However, it seems Rena has more authority right now. With only a raise of her brow and a hand on her waist, Tani is already up on both feet before scurrying to the washroom. I stood there in shock with the smooth way Rena handles things. Especially that spoiled brat...

“You should clean yourself too, Jurina.” Rena released her hold on my arm. “Take a bath or something… You’re drenched with sweat.”

“What are you, my mother? I thought this is my house.”

“Oh, stop being such a spoiled person, Jurina…”

Seriously, I would have chase Rena and that brat away from my house with the way they act. But not wanting to mess my already heavy and tired head, I decided to let it pass… for now.

“Just cook for two people.”

“Eh? Why?”

“Count me out. I’m not going to have dinner with you guys.”

“But, Jurina… This is your house. You should at least be a good host to us.”

“Oh, now you’re talking about ownership, huh?” I let out a tired sigh before averting my eyes away from Rena’s pleading ones, “Besides… Tani hates me too much to eat in the same table with me.”

“No. You’re eating with us and that’s that.” Rena said sternly, not taking any more of my excuses.

“Why should I?” I turn to her, a brow raised as if challenging her.

“Because…” Rena avoids my stare as she mumbles in a low voice.

”Because... I miss you.”

My breath went hitched right at that moment. I can feel my heart pounding hard, my chest about to burst open. But not wanting to admit defeat to my feelings, I put on my usual straight face and walk to her spot. Rena was surprised with my unexpected presence. I cornered her on the sink, placing both hands on her sides to prevent her from escaping. I can see blush forming on her cheeks, just like what happened at the door earlier. A smirk appears on my face as I stare into her eyes. I close my distance slowly, feeling her hot breath on my lips. I don’t know what possessed me but I don’t think I want to stop. Heck, I’ve been waiting so long for this… I can feel our nose slightly touch by the seconds, her breathing becoming faster and shorter. It was a matter of time before I can give her the kiss I’ve been longing since I fell for my bestfriend…

“J-jurina…”

That’s when something inside me breaks. I close my eyes, stopping myself before our lips met. I gathered all my remaining strength to pull myself away from Rena. I can feel my eyes becoming hot, the tears about to fall. I turn my back to her to hide the uncontrollable tears flowing down my cheeks.

“I’m not hungry.”

I quickly walk to my room and lock the door. I lean on the door as I let all the tears flow freely down my cheeks. It was painful enough to have an unrequited feelings. But I didn’t know rejection is more agonizing… I slid down to the floor as I muffle my mouth with both hands. It wasn’t that I regret of pushing my way like that to Rena. No, that’s not it. It’s the way Rena was trembling and shaking. The way Rena-chan’s eyes were showing fear and remorse as she looked at me when I was about to kiss her…

I feel like I’m such a disgusting person...

- - - - -

I woke up hunched on the floor, my eyes stinging from crying too much. I didn’t realized I had slept by the door… I stand up and stretch my numb limbs. I was about to continue my sleep on my comfy bed when a growl sounded from my stomach.

GROWL…

“Man… I’m hungry.”

I open the door and make my way to the kitchen through the dark living room. I’m used to walking in the dark so I never bothered switching on the light. Ghost? Heh… I don’t believe in gh-

“Mmmm…”

“EEEP!!!”

I quickly crouch on the floor, covering my ears with both hands as my eyes scan the place for the source of that sound.

“W-w-what was that...?”

I tried to reach for the light switch but it’s still too far away from me. But then, a car passing by outside had shone some light from the windows to the dark living room, showing a silhouette of someone sitting on the couch. I release a deep sigh after recognizing the person.

“What is she doing here…”

I neared the person that is sleeping soundly on the couch in an uncomfortable position. Her head was stuck in a weird state, it might give her muscle cramps in the morning. I can see her frail body slightly shivering from the cold air.

“This girl… seriously?”

Shrugging my shoulders, I walk back to my room. Bringing together my extra pillow and a spare blanket, I put it to the side before lifting the girl to lay in a more comfortable position. Satisfied with the way she’s sleeping, I reach for the pillow. Lifting her head carefully, I shove the pillow below her head. A sudden movement from her had made me crouch flat on the floor. I think I’m going through a commando training with the way I just act. After making sure she has stop moving, I got back on my feet to continue my mission. I spread the blanket on top of her long body, making sure only her head is showing.

“Mission accomplished, Sergeant Jurina!”

I made a salute motion with a proud grin apparent on my face. But, the grin disappeared after realizing what I just did. I stood there in silence, my eyes staring at the feature of the girl’s angelic face.

“Rena-chan, you’re really beautiful… do you know that?”

All I need to do is say is “I love you”.
I wish I could, but my fears hold me back.
The thoughts of “I love you” and “I love you”
would intensify before melting away again.

It sounded like I was talking to myself. Yeah… call me crazy. I’m still crazily in love with Rena even after all that had happened. Suddenly, my stomach decided to made a sound… again.

“Yes, yes… I haven’t forgotten about you too.”

I pat my stomach as I make my way to the kitchen. However, I halt my step when I spotted a plate of spaghetti on the table. I start drooling with my eyes sparkling at the delicious looking dish. Without wasting any time, I tear open the plastic foil and grab the fork placed on the side before scarfing down the dish like I haven’t eaten for a year. If only I know Rena was going to cook my favorite for dinner, I wouldn’t have skipped it. I turn my head to the couch, staring at the adorable little ball sleeping comfortably under the warm blanket. A contented smile automatically appears on my face.

I guess Rena-chan really do misses me...

Sayaka’s POV

What Rena said to me that day had my mind running all kinds of questions. Instead of being curious with one thing, it had spread into branches of questions with the main title “What is Love?” going on in my brain. I decided to ask someone who had an experience with love to answer my questions…

Hey… You free?

Hmm…Is rolling on the bed while reading can be considered as free? LOL
What’s up?

Nothing much…Just want to know how are you doing lately. :)

Oh~ Someone miss me, huh?
Hehe. Did something happen?

Kinda? Haha... Nothing~
I just have some questions in mind..

Sayaka misses me? ( .///.) That’s a first time…
Em~ Mind to share?
Maybe I can answer~ :)

( .__.) F-forget what I have just said...
I-i don’t miss you... AT ALL!
Em~ Just want to ask you something related to… LOVE?

Never~ First time you miss me…. I’ll remember it!
My best friend is so cute ;D
Um~ I don’t know if I can help you but I’ll try.

How do you know that you are… in love with someone?

The first time you look at her, you can feel your hands start to sweat but you ignore it.
The second time you look at her, you can’t help but to avert your eyes away when she smiles.
The third time you look at her, you keep your stare while talking but you start to miss her after that...
You will always miss that person, wanting to see them.
Always think of them, maybe sometimes you even have hallucination of them.
Want to hold them dearly, be with them always.
I guess…? Em, this is from experience, though...

Is that so…
But what if… I never met that person?

Eh? Hmm… this is tricky.
Love is not all about physical. It’s about the way you feel.
Even if you have never met with each other,
but you feel safe and secure talking with her.
You got that certain addiction that you want to keep talking to her,
even if she’s not near.
You feel yourself connected with her, even if you’ve never see each other in real life.
It’s all about believing one another.
Who are you having these feelings for, my best friend? ;)

N-no one…
This is… kinda complicated?
I don’t know if I can understand that but I’ll try.

Heeeh? It is complicated.
But knowing my best friend is keeping secret from me is a lot worse D:
How could you….. ;(
Sayaka no baka! Humph!

I did not~ D:
Wait...
Could it be that you are jealous? >:)

I AM! D:<

Naaah~ just joking. I’ll leave it to you to decide whether you want to tell me or not.

Ummm~ I have a feeling that you are jealous though.
Haha. I glad that you are an understanding person. ;D

Okay….. Maybe a little jealous. ;/

Really? Why?

I kinda actually... felt that way with you, Sayaka.

The next morning...

“Sayanee?”

Sayaka keeps on walking, ignoring Mayu who’s been calling her names for the past few minutes.

“Hey, Sayanee!”

She trudges along the quiet staircase to the studio, her eyes a bit red with dark circles underneath.

“SAYAKA!”

“Huh… what? What?! Where’s the fire?!”

However, instead of seeing fire, her view is filled with black words on grey background.

PAAK!!!

“OWW!!!”

“Get your head together will you, Sayaka?!”

Sayaka rubs her head on the spot where Mayu’s newspaper just made a red bulge to appear.

“Sorry…” She replied with a small voice, making Mayu feeling worried with the unusual attitude of Sayaka.

“Are you okay, Sayanee?”

“Y-yeah… I’m fine. Don’t worry...”

“If you say so…”

Since it was still early in the morning, the studio is still locked. And since Sayaka is not in her right mind, she had forgotten the keys to the studio. She dumbly scratches her head in front of the door, making Mayu irritated with her.

“Move aside…”

Sayaka just stare at the door like an idiot when a giggle startled her. She turns her head to the side, finding Miyuki giggling with a hand covering her mouth. Unconsciously, a smile formed on Sayaka’s face from seeing the cute person.

“Good morning, Yamamoto-san!” Miyuki said with a slight bow.

“Ah! Morning to you too, Miyuki-san.” Sayaka too gave a small bow, her face bearing a slight hue of red. Somehow, she feels her head a bit light from the small greeting.

“What? No greeting to your manager, huh? Tch…”

“Well, since Miyuki-san was the one who greet me first…” Sayaka responded with a shrug of her shoulders as Mayu steps into the studio.

“After you, Miyuki-san.” She said with a hand gesture, trying to act like a gentleman to Miyuki. Again, she lets out that same giggle which made Sayaka grin.

“Thanks!”

The three of them stepped inside the studio; Mayu heading straight to her office room, Sayaka turning on the air-conditioner and other electrical appliances while Miyuki sits on the worn out couch.

“You shouldn’t really sit on that couch too much… It has a curse.”

“Huh? Why?”

“You’ll come to love it before we decided to throw it away.”

“Ehh? Why is that so?”

Sayaka trudges slowly to her guitar, taking a sit at the stool, “Because that’s what happened to Yukirin. She was the one who found it.”

Sayaka makes a tune with her guitar before tuning the strings. “She loves that couch too much, she forbids us to buy a new one.”

“Even Mayu-san?”

“Even Mayu-san.” Sayaka nods her head with a serious face, but soon changes into a laughing one after seeing Miyuki’s unbelieveable face.

“Sorry! I was just kidding!”

Miyuki blinks her eyes a few times before a wide smile appears on her face from seeing the slightly downcast Sayaka earlier is laughing at the moment.

“It’s good to see you like this, Yamamoto-san.”

“Eh?”

“Since, you know… you look kinda down this morning.”

Sayaka slightly frown after what Miyuki said as she remembered the cause of her sluggish self today.

“I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…”

“That’s okay…” Sayaka tried to put a smile on her face but it turns out wrong which didn’t go unnoticed to Miyuki.

“That won’t do…”

“Huh?”

“That smile…” Miyuki pointed to Sayaka’s face as she sits on the stool beside the guitarist. “I don’t like that smile.”

“You… don’t?”

“Yup! That’s the first thing I don’t like about you, though.”

Sayaka laughed from Miyuki’s blunt comment. “Then... what do you like about me, Miyuki-san?”

Miyuki makes a pondering face with a finger under her chin, “Hmmm… is it as a fan or normal person?”

“Ummm… how about both?”

“Well… I really like how cool you are, like how you write all the songs of Beast Wings. The way you play the guitar while singing, the way you talk to your fans… Even the antis too. You handled them professionally, Yamamoto-san. I love those things about you. You are like a very humble and cool superstar. I really admire you!”

Sayaka nods her head slowly with a proud smile, taking in everything Miyuki is revealing to her from a fan point of view.

“However, I don’t think I’d like to see a cool and reserved Yamamoto-san as a normal person.”

“Eh… why?”

“If not, I wouldn’t be sitting here in this studio, talking and laughing normally with Yamamoto-san.”

Sayaka’s POV

This girl… she’s making me smile too much, it’s a sin! Somehow, she reminds me of Milky with the way she bluntly told me things. And the way she is so cheery, it’s turning me into one too...

“To tell you the truth, you’re like someone I know.” I pointed out as I see Milky’s personality in her.

“Oh, really? Who? Your boyfriend?”

“Huh? Wha… Hahaha!” I laugh hard at the way she excitedly asked me. “No, I’m not telling you who.”

“Eeh? Why not?”

“Who knows… it might become a scandal for me. Since you’re my number one, crazy fan~”

“True…” Miyuki grins at me, her head going up and down as she agreed at what I’m saying.

“Besides, I won’t live long if…” I point at Mayu’s office before whispering at Miyuki, “...that dragon knows about it.”

“I HEARD THAT!”

We giggled mutely with a hand on our mouth from hearing Mayu’s shout across the room. We look at each other, smiling and grinning. I wonder if this is what we’ll be doing if Milky and I were to meet each other…

Milky…

Having that name in my head had my smile disappear. I remembered what she had told me last night. I didn’t replied her message since I was too shocked with her confession. I mean, is she for real? She’s just joking, right? We haven’t meet each other yet so it will be impossible for her… for us to fall in love with each other.

“Yamamoto-san…?”

“Yes?”

Without warning, Miyuki raised her hand in front of my face. With a pout, she stretch out a finger and pokes in between my eyebrows.

“This…” She smile at me, “... should never be here in the first place.”

“Huh?”

“You’re frowning and scrunching your forehead, Yamamoto-san.”

“I did?”

“Yup!” She nods like a bobble-head toy before giving me her wide smile, “It makes you look old.”

“Ehh? Did you just said your favorite member is old???” I pouted at her.

“Hmmm…” Miyuki makes a cute pondering face with a finger on her chin, “Yeah, I did.”

I laugh at the way she shamelessly and adorably admits her wrong, not that I care. She’s a fun girl to be with, honestly. The room turns silent as each one of us keeps mum. It wasn’t an awkward silence, but more of a comfortable one when you are with your friend. I pick up my guitar and strum some chords. I can sense her eyes looking at me like a curious cat.

“Umm… excuse me, but is this the infamous G you always talk about?”

I got startled a bit as she mentioned about G, my beloved guitar. I think I only mentioned about G twice in my interviews. This girl really knows a lot about me.

“Naaah... G is lazing around at home like the lazybum she is.”

“Ah, I see… no wonder this one has a different color.”

I raised a brow at the specific information she had distinguished from my guitars.

“You really study a lot about us, huh?”

“Of course! Oh… Did I say I am your biggest fan?”

I laugh with the way her eyes sparkles at the mention of fan. “Yeah, a lot!”

“So… why is G at home while this one is here?”

“Long story short, G almost had an accident…” I said with a frown as I remembered what had happened a few months back in one of our practice session. Jurina just had to accidently bumped onto my G with her strong, swinging hand when she’s walking beside it. It nearly cost G to fell down on the rough floor! I mean… I don’t know if I can live watching G being scratched and wounded like that! Geez… just how much strength this girl have?

“Heeeh? That’s bad!”

“Yep. That’s why I bought this guy here for practice. I only use G for concert and shows.”

She nods her head with a scrunched, serious face, taking in every details I’m giving to her like a small kid. Seriously, if I didn’t know her age, I would’ve thought she is still a high-schooler with the way she acts around us… Umm. Not including her chest size, though. Ehem ehem...

“You ever play a guitar?” I asked her when her eyes fall on my guitar once again.

“No… never touch one.”

I look around, thinking of something before I call her.

“Come here. Bring the stool too.”

Miyuki looked at me confusedly but she still follows my instructions. After she sits besides me, I reach out the guitar for her.

“Here.”

She looked at me in shock with her mouth hanging open.

“E-ehhh? W-what do you want me to d-do?”

“Take it. Since you said you’ve never touch a guitar… so, take it.”

I can see Miyuki hesitating for a bit but after giving her a nod and one of my charming smiles, she grab the guitar. I snicker with the way she weirdly holds it. I got up and help her with it.

“It’s like this…” I stand behind her, grabbing her left hand to hold the neck of the guitar while the right hand supports the body from falling from her lap. The amazed face of Miyuki made me chuckle while clapping my hands. She looks like a little kid that had just successfully learned how to walk.

“Uwaaah! This is great!”

“Try strumming it.”

“Hmm… like this?” 

She raise her right hand and starts randomly strumming the string. After that, we play around and doing weird things with the guitar, resulting in us laughing and giggling like mad people. I have never been like this with other people. Heck, I never really liked talking with a stranger. But Miyuki’s presence here beside me was somewhat a normal thing. She’s like the friend that I’ve been searching for my whole life. It seriously feels like we’re connected, somehow...

“Where were you all this while, Miyuki?”

“Huh?” My unexpected question had Miyuki stare at me in surprise. Well, even I’m surprised with the slip of my tongue. I shake my head vigorously while waving my hands.

“I-it’s nothing. Just something random…”

“Here. I think I’ve had enough of a guitar lesson from you…”

“It’s not really a lesson. We’re just messing up with each other.”

She giggled while trying to put away the guitar. However, due to the many wires jumbled on the floor, her feet got caught in one of the loops. My eyes widen after predicting what will happen to Miyuki in a matter of seconds. With my quick reflexes, I slide my body on the floor just beside her.

“OOFF!!”

Miyuki had just barely landed on top of me as I had slid my body to cushioned her fall. I let out a breath of relief as I had successfully caught her in my arms.

“Yokatta…”

I pat Miyuki’s head, “Are you alright?”

Instead of getting a response from the unresponsive Miyuki, I heard the door of our studio slammed open.

BAM!!!

“Wooohooo! Who’s ready for some PAAARTAAAY?!!”

What appeared on the door was Tani and the gang… Wait, I shouldn’t include Jurina with her since her eyes are shooting lasers at the loud girl.

“Could you please shut your big mouth? I’ll be deaf soon…”

“Heeey… is this how you’re treating your housemate? Huh? Huh?”

Tani teasingly nudges Jurina on her arm. She knows Jurina won’t dare do anything if they are here in the studio. Not wanting to increase Jurina’s anger, Rena pushed them both to the side and stand in between them. However, her eyes widen in surprised as our eyes met.

“Eh? Sayanee...? M-miyuki?! W-what are you guys doing?”

“Huh? Oh my… Did we interrupt you guys?”

“Hmmm~ I didn’t know you’re this feisty, Sayanee.” Jurina smirks while wiggling her eyebrows, “Just wait until Mayu sees this…”

I mentally facepalm myself with the misunderstandings. But then, Yuki appeared out of nowhere...

“Did someone said Mayuyu’s nam-... GASP! HOLY AKBLASPHEMY!”

Yuki dramatically gasped like the reaction queen she is as she put both hands on her mouth. Her eyes are wide like saucers as she looked at me and Miyuki on the floor.

“This is a promising position, Sayanee… Nice one~” Yuki gave a teasing wink with a thumb up.

“Darn… Stop staring at us like we’re a museum piece. Help me get up!”

However, another voice I’m dreading to hear suddenly boom into the room from the manager’s office.

“What’s with the commotion?! Can’t you guys be quiet for once…” She said in an annoyance while walking to our direction.

“Uh-oh…” I said, gulping the remaining saliva in my mouth.

“We’d better run…” The others said, already on their feet to reach for the door. However...

“NOT SO FAST!”

Oh man… too late, you guys. I gave an apologetic look to my members as they halt themselves from getting out of the door to save their butts.

“Miyuki? Hey, Miyuki!”

Mayu shook Miyuki’s body that is still on top of me. Lifting the sleeve of her suit, Mayu pulls her unconscious cousin to the floor beside me. We all surrounds her,  only to see a red face Miyuki with her eyes swirling in lines.

“She’s out cold.” Yuki said after slapping Miyuki’s face a few times.

Suddenly, we can feel dark clouds whirling around us with thunders and lightning reverberating in the air. All eyes turn to the person in suit. They slowly back away from the possessed Mayu, leaving me cowering on the floor alone like a fish about to get beheaded.

“SAYAKA…”

“Y-y-yes…?”

“What have you done to my cousin…?”

“Ummm… Ahaha…Errr... Actually, I was trying to save her from falling but I guess luck is never on my side. Then...” I scratch my head with an innocent look, “...this happen?”

I can see Mayu wants to punch me. I DO! But she’s still hesitating while biting her lips and balling her hands into fists that I don’t want to know they exist. Scaaary~

“What are we gonna do about Miyuki?”

Everyone look at each other without a clue of what to do. I guess I’m not the only dumb person in here.

“Don’t worry. I know what to do.” Yuki steps up with a smug while holding a jug of water.

“Behold, the Yukirin POWER!”

SPLASH!

All of us watch in horror as the floor together with Miyuki is flooded with water that was poured by none other, our leader the great Yukirin. A moan came from Miyuki as she had come to her senses. We all circled around her.

“Miyuki! You okay...?”

“Umm… uhh… Wha...? Where am I?”

GASP!

“OH NO!” Tani shouted, “SHE LOST HER MEMORIES!!!”

We all face palm with Tani’s reaction. We were kinda expecting Jurina to step up and punch a bit of sense into her brain. However, Mayu smacks Tani’s head first before Jurina can even touch her.

“Stop saying stupid things! Tsk…”

I can see from the corner of my eyes Jurina snickering silently.

“Moron…” She muttered in a low voice, which didn’t go unnoticed by Tani. She turns to Jurina with a glare, but Jurina was faster as she puts back her straight face.

“Why… am I wet?”

“Because of Sayanee.” Jurina said nonchalantly with a wiggle of her brows, “She made you… WET.”

Yuki whistled, bumping her fist with Jurina’s as both of them snickers together like the prankster they are. But the action they did only gain a glowering look from Mayu as she turns to me with her glare.

“HEEY!!! I DID NOT DO THAT!” I scream with the way Jurina and Yuki is teasing me.

“Oh, really…?” Jurina put a smirk on her face, “Then care to tell us what you were doing to Miyuki on the floor earlier?”

That does it!

I quickly get on my feet and run after the two pranksters that are trying to ruin my life. We’ve been like this since high school, messing around like crazy people while these two would make fun of me whenever they can. Geez… why must I still be the victim of their bullying even after all these years?

“Ya-yamamoto-san….” Miyuki calls my name, her eyes looking at me as if it was my fault too. “Is it… true?”

“What? Not you too, Miyuki!!”

“Oh, look! Sayanee is staring at Miyuki’s oppai!” Yuki said aloud with a grin, pointing her finger on Miyuki’s chest.

“HAH?!”

“How… how could you, Yamamoto-san!” Miyuki put both hands protectively in front of her, trying to cover her wet shirt from showing what’s underneath.

“EEEH???!!!”

I was about to defend myself with the uncivilised accusation, when a hand grab me from moving towards Jurina and Yuki.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!!!”

Everyone turn silent from Mayu’s outburst. Her voice echoed in the room with high pitch, making us a bit deaf from her shout. She grabs my collar and pulls me closer to her face.

“SAYAKA!” Mayu glares at me. “You. My office. NOW!”

Oh no... The gate of hell had just opened up for me. I gulp the remaining spit I have in my mouth.

WHY MUST I BE THE ONLY ONE TO SUFFER THIS UNFORTUNATE TORTURE???!!!

Somewhere else…

“Hmmm…”

A girl is standing timidly in front of a large wooden table as she waits for the person sitting behind the table to say something. On the table, scatters several folios with all sorts of pictures with different sizes. The lady with a big, red spectacles on her face looked through the pictures one by one, her head sometimes nodding and sometimes not moving at all. The girl nervously stood with both hands clamp, praying silently that her projects will get recognition by her professor. After a few minutes of waiting, the lady raise her head and slams the folios hard on her table.

“I must admit,” She fix her glasses with a brow raised at her. ”Your work had truly catch my attention this time, Shimazaki-san.”

“Eh? R-really?”

“Yes…” She flips through one of the folios, “Especially this one.”

“Ah! I really like that place! It has a serene and wonderful scenery albeit the place is abandoned and long forgotten by the locals there.”

“Hmmm… The crane’s legend, huh?” The lady nods her head again, her bun-tied hair bobbing along. “Interesting.”

She smiles widely from the positive remarks of her professor. She had high hopes that she will gain recognition with her project this time. That’s why she even dares to spend her yearly allowance to travel to different places. Just so she can capture the natural beauty that has been abandon to be put in her project for other people to realize of the importance of those historical places.

“I guess it is decided, then.”

“Eh? What do you mean, sensei?”

“I’ll give recommendation for your project. And… who knows, it might appear in the National Art Exhibition next week.”

“Wha.. Are you serious, sensei?”

The professor raises her head and face the girl straight on her eyes. She takes off her glasses slowly, her eyes glaring at her with fire swirling in her pupils. No one dares messes with her when she took off her glasses...

“I’ve never joke with you, haven’t I... Shimazaki-san?”

The girl grips her hands tightly, her face showing excitement and anticipation from the news. She never knew her project would actually appear in the National Art Exhibition, the one event she had always wanted to go since she was a child.

“I’ll be counting on you, then… Shimazaki-san.”

“Yes! Thank you for the recommendation, Maeda-sensei!”

She gives a bow before walking out of the door with happy steps, a grin etched on her face. She takes out a small photo from her jacket’s pocket. The one that she had cropped and edited to show the face of the person she had taken secretly during her trip…The main cause her project had turn successful and also, the reason her heart is beating uncontrollably at the moment.

“I should really thank her for the wonderful picture…”

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:21:29 PM by Zhen »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2014, 02:51:00 AM »
New chapter !!!

Woohooo  :cow:

You left me hanging last night as I think you'll update it last night  :lol:

Rena is jealous of Miyuki  XD
Hope she'll realize her feeling soon

And there's lots of SayaMilky moment in this chapter  XD
Sayaka is so dense. Miyuki is Milky  :angry:
Hope she realize it sooner

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful chapter
It's a nice chapter and funny too  XD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:28:30 AM by olive29 »

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2014, 05:22:07 AM »
here I silent reader
ahh sayakaaa really why you don't saw
it's easy miyuki=milky, open your eyes

rena is jealous of milky
ju-chan only want you, realized your feelings

PD:sorry mi english is really bad :c

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2014, 05:59:28 AM »
Yeay! An update! XD

i love this fic so much~  :twothumbs

Hmm sayaka~ milky is miyuki you know ckck~ :smhid

Please~ i want more mayuki moments~ hahaha  :wub:

Thanks for the update author-san  :bow:

Keep waiting for the new chapter~~  :)
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2014, 07:51:41 AM »
Thanks for the update :onioncheer:
Rena is jealous of Miyuki and it sounds like Sayaka was a bit jealous too :glasses: 
Sayaka is so clueless when it comes to figuring out that Miyuki and Milky are the same people :mon exhaust:
Did Milky really mean what she said? :mon huh: About feeling the same way as Sayaka does. :mon dunno:
Poor Sayaka, she has to face Mayuyu's rage now :on lol:
“Oh, look! Sayanee is staring at Miyuki’s oppai!” Yuki said aloud with a grin, pointing her finger on Miyuki’s chest.
Yuki and Jurina just love to bully Sayaka don't they :mon lol:
This was like an opportunity of a life time for them, the perfect moment :wahaha:
Yukirin Power was effective :hiakhiakhiak:
The way Rena-chan’s eyes were showing fear and remorse as she looked at me when I was about to kiss her…
I feel like I’m such a disgusting person...
As the chapters go on Jurina keeps on getting hurt :depressed:
But I have a feeling that something will happen, that might help Jurina and Rena get into a better condition with each other :mon determined:
The picture Paru was looking at was none other than Yui wasn't it? :mon mischief:
And Acchan making an appearance as Paru's sensei, plus the Majisuka Gakuen reference with the glasses :hee:
Can't wait for next chapter :tama-heart:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2014, 08:49:12 AM »
Cool sayaka is been bully by Jurina and Yuki   :lol:

Sayaka and Milky relationship I hope they realize what really happen.

Rena and Jurina love progress!  :twothumbs Don't give up Rena

MAYURAGE!! I can't wait what will happen to Sayaka  :ding:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2014, 10:05:44 AM »
Poor sayaka! wkwk
I like their chatting and playing guitar~
so I wondering how sayaka will handle her feeling toward milky while she's considering miyuki as a friend
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2014, 10:19:00 AM »
This chapter… its making me laugh too much, it’s a sin! :hiakhiakhiak:

Yuki and Jurina really cruel with their prank...  :mon fyeah:
now milky had bad impression on Sayanee :kekeke:
poor Sayanee :rofl:
now she must face the mad dragon Mayu  :mon mad: :mon fire:

Hmmm....bad for you fun for us :on lol:

The Wmatsui looks like they had a progression but still.... :mon whimper:

and yeah....SayaMilky chitchat  :luvluv1:

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2014, 10:27:01 AM »
Hey there ! Once again, ive been swept off my feet with the seriously good chapter! Cheered me up right after getting back some badly done and failed papers. Its so sad to see jurina like that. And sayaka. The last part was really funny!! Hahahaha.  :thumbsup really loved it and have nothing to say due to the awesome chapter. And did i forget to mention how awesome you guys are? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! The quick updates and yet its still so... (No words to say... Finding the word...) ah. AWESOME! Haha. Okay. I should stop repeating the word awesome. Haha. Look forward to you next update!! ^_^ oh and glad to know that you like my comments!! I usually dont comment.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2014, 10:33:47 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really like this last scene in the studio.
Jurina and Yuki bulling Sayanee is so funny.
Well ... sayanee make me a little sad,  this step she will get sick.

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2014, 12:35:09 PM »
Great chapter!! I'm mostly drawn to the pairing that has heavy conflict. So I guess for now I'm drawn to wmatsui.

I'm looking forward to how yui and paru would relate to the band.

I want to see more jurimilky friendship.. I think Rena still only see jurina as her best friend, maybe seeing jurina happy with another person besides her would help her realize a new found feeling.

As for tani, hopefully she's not just a loud, over protective Kouhai. Hopefully we get to see her character grow.

And other member cameos are always welcome :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2014, 05:29:25 PM »
uwa~~!! this fic gets better and better!! :mon beam:

i read jurina's part..how many time my heart thump in pain.. :mon whine: :mon runcry:

then came milky confession part.. :mon innocent:

yukirin power! i lol at that part! :mon lmao:

and finally, haruka! yui's pic gonna get exposed at the national exhibit! :mon star:

i wonder how they're gonna meet? will theirs be in hardship as weel?(though i doubt it)

please update soon! ganbatte!! :omamori: :luvluv1:

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:41 PM »
Yes update! ^^

“Honestly…?” Rena said before averting her eyes to her bass guitar, ”She’s a swindler.”
“Did someone said Mayuyu’s nam-... GASP! HOLY AKBLASPHEMY!”
“Wha.. Are you serious, sensei?”

“I’ve never joke with you, haven’t I... Shimazaki-san?”
*Treasure hunt*

“Why not? She is fun to talk with.” Jurina replied with a shrug. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Rena staring… hold it, is she glaring? I don’t know. I guess she is kinda glaring at Jurina.
Do you finally FEEL it, Moyashi? That heartbreaking feeling~
The way Rena-chan’s eyes were showing fear and remorse as she looked at me when I was about to kiss her…
Geez Rena, you want your Juju back or nah? :doh:

*Jurina's breakdown*
T_T the feels. It must hurt so much.  :gyaaah: :farofflook: indescribable, my heart...
Ghost? Heh… I don’t believe in gh-

“Mmmm…”

“EEEP!!!”

I quickly crouch on the floor, covering my ears with both hands as my eyes scan the place for the source of that sound.
Darkness is Jurina's true archnemesis, with cockroaches   :on lol: not Tani
“That punk… she dared set her alarm as early as 4 in the morning. I mean, who the hell in this world would wake up as early as that?!”
Yeah! I personally find that really outrageous! XD
Nobody should mess with people's beauty sleep!  \o
“A koala?”
Nope, koalas are cute. A leech I say.
“Heeey… is this how you’re treating your housemate? Huh? Huh?”
*Remember how you treat your host* Huh? HUH? :grr:

I hope Tani will redeem herself before it's too late and Jurina will have to poke her in the eyes or something more painful. :bigdeal: Ju don't need to go to jail
I am up for a bloodbath though, authors-san...

Everyone look at each other without a clue of what to do. I guess I’m not the only dumb person in here.
Yup.
Sayaka still hasn't figured out Milky=Miyuki despite having seen Milky's photo.
Same with Milky, being a fail number one fan for not realising Matsui "Best Ikemen Friend" Sayaka@tumblr is her biggest idol XD
Plus JuriSayaRenaTani still hasn't discover Mayuki.
Awww~ Hahaha she’s got a strict cousin. Just like someone here who’s always ordering us around…
DUH
*SayaMilky flirting?/Fluffly moment?/sexual tension?*
They are so oblivious :nya:
Not including her chest size, though. Ehem ehem...
Perv :p you hide your game well Sayanee

“I’m hungry…” Yuki said while rolling on the floor like she’s some kind of… spring roll? I don’t know… I can’t describe what she’s doing actually.
“She’s out cold.” Yuki said after slapping Miyuki’s face a few times.
Yuki keeps being her epic self effortlessly 8)2
“Don’t worry. I know what to do.” Yuki steps up with a smug while holding a jug of water.

SPLASH!

All of us watch in horror as the floor together with Miyuki is flooded with water that was poured by none other, our leader the great Yukirin. A moan came from Miyuki as she had come to her senses. We all circled around her.
Worst thing is that it worked XD
All hails to The Great Yukirin! :hiakhiakhiak:
Everything goes smoothly for her, true MVP.

“Why… am I wet?”

“Because of Sayanee.” Jurina said nonchalantly with a wiggle of her brows, “She made you… WET.”

Yuki whistled, bumping her fist with Jurina’s as both of them snickers together like the prankster they are. But the action they did only gain a glowering look from Mayu as she turns to me with her glare.
#JuriYuki buddy combi high-five :on GJ:

Oh no... The gate of hell had just opened up for me. I gulp the remaining spit I have in my mouth.
You've been all your life, people's favorite target of violence, teasing and sassiness.
But we all loved you nevertheless.
R.I.P Sayaka.

All I need to do is say is “I love you”.
I wish I could, but my fears hold me back.
The thoughts of “I love you” and “I love you”
would intensify before melting away again.
Nice song! I've never listened to them before.

Thanks for the update!
Sayaka is dead meat. Karaoke time!
Paru doing serious things, and majiAcchan
Looking forward to next chapters!  ^^

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Nov 18 2010