JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Echo

Author Topic: SuperBerryz?  (Read 8947 times)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »
3.2 The Explanation

"Well, it's like this...Risako was feeling sick one night so..." and the band explained it.

By the end, The Professor had the asylum on the phone, Takaaki was going "LALALA! I'M NOT LISTENING" and Nakai just wanted to see all the powers.

"Don't believe us? Show 'em Saki!" as Saki grew to an enormous height, and picked up the professor like a flea. He soon emptied his bladder all over himself.

"I WANT MY MOMMY!:ONfrustrated: " he screamed.

"So Risako and Miyabi haven't found their powers yet?"

"Nope"

"Okay...I can only guess on Miyabi's power. Hit a high note."

She took a deep breath and belted out a B sharp two octaves above the treble. It broke the windows, and the camera. And the Professor's glasses stabbed him in the eye.

"AAAH! IT BURNS!:ONfrustrated: "

Risako got mad from all the noise, so mad that fat, lifeless, H!P obsessive  creatures popped out from the ground and started to anger.

"Where do we want to attack, mistress Sugaya?" a skinny man by the name of wordsworth asked.

"The professor"

"Okay boys, Maasara na BLUE JEANS, Balalaika, Koi Kana, Ai Araba, THE Peace, Warrachao yo BOYFRIEND. DO IT NOW!!!"

And they attacked him.

"This'll never make it to air..." Takaaki sighed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 09:50:34 PM by Tanachan »
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »
Thanks for not mentioning the MANPOWER! Special Generation Meccha Holiday I wish Robokiss attack. I get to use it in my next appearance :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 07:59:08 PM »
o_o

lol, such a mess at utaban. I don't know any appropriate words to describe this now. Keep going Tanachan!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 10:27:27 PM »
lol, cool chapter!
waiting for the next ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 05:13:49 AM »
Whoo! I made a comic~!

And another skit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skit 4.1

Miki from Twelve days of H!P: What the heeeeeeeeeeeeel?

*Mako from Doki Doki walks in between Aya and Miki in the tree* *runs into it*

Miki: *falling on a direct path into the Axe* AAAAAAAHHHH~~~~!

*GAMmobile speeds in, runs over Aya, deploys emergency soft items*

Miki: *falls on them*Thank god~!

Yuko: *runs into it all in her car* WHEEEEEHEEEEE!

Miki: *flies into the rafters* *gets stuck in a light*

Miki: Oh well, it could be worse...*rafters fall onto Too Young set* *pretty boy and Risako walk off wrapped in a sheet*

Both:What the heeeeeeeeel? *run into Yuko who's had one too many coffees suprisingly*

Yuko:COFFECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEEILIKECOFFEEILIKE COFFEEILIKECOFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEEE! *bounces off the two and into JPHiP*

Dmm and Himalia: MINE~!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 05:27:14 AM by Tanachan »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 05:26:01 AM »
Skit 4.1

Miki from Twelve days of H!P: What the heeeeeeeeeeeeel?

*Mako from Doki Doki walks in between Aya and Miki in the tree* *runs into it*

Miki: *falling on a direct path into the Axe* AAAAAAAHHHH~~~~!

*GAMmobile speeds in, runs over Aya, deploys emergency soft items*

Miki: *falls on them*Thank god~!

Yuko: *runs into it all in her car* WHEEEEEHEEEEE!

Miki: *flies into the rafters* *gets stuck in a light*

Miki: Oh well, it could be worse...*rafters fall onto Too Young set* *pretty boy and Risako walk off wrapped in a sheet*

Both:What the heeeeeeeeel? *run into Yuko who's had one too many coffees suprisingly*

Yuko:COFFECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEEILIKECOFFEEILIKECOFFEEILIKECOFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEEE! *bounces off the two and into JPHiP*

Dmm and Himalia: MINE~!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 06:06:27 AM »
---

"Well, that was fun" Yurina said from one end of the table, watching Kagaku-kun being put on a stretcher after all his pain.

"Mmhmm. You want to go get some ramen guys?" Momoko asked.

"NO!" Everyone replied in unison.

"Tell ya what guys, we'll have a contest as an Utaban studio exclusive." Nakai offered. "A test of everything, including everything between 16th century Brittany art to Britney Spears"

"What's in it for us?" Saki asked the elder.

"A round of Ice Cream on me."

Suddenly, all were interested.

"First question! Who invented the radio? And remember we are picky"

"Marconi!" Yurina buzzed in. Followed by a buzzer and a dumping of raw fish on her head.

Risako buzzed in. "Tesla! Marconi was the first to get a patent." Ding! And a spoonful of Ice cream.

"Next! Run to the camera and back GO!" and they were off! Momoko, followed by Yurina, followed by little odl lady, followed by she appaears to be a alcoholic, followed by oh my god that's Nakazawa Yuko, followed by someone get her, followed by Saki. And no it appears that Nakazawa Yuko has stepped onto the race course!

Of course, Momoko won it, and Sugaya had fish dumped on her for being in last.

"next! Random question! Name the two reasons Morning Musume went into the Mechaike classroom!"

Saki buzzes. "Performing Shabondama...and...uh...well..." BUZZZZZZ and a dropping of fish.

Momoko buzzes. "Filming Shabondama performance and a Quidam commercial!" Ding. "Well, the Standings please? Well um...it appears even though three questions were asked, we have a seven way tie! Uhm...someone get my bank account~!" And so, Nakai cringed behind the seven ravishing girls skipping down the street with their counterparts in C-ute singing "Munesawagi Scarlet"

More to come~!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 07:12:21 AM »
-----

As Kagaku kun is wheeled off in a stretcher, he attempts to call his beloved in his time of need. Unfortunately for him, Rika's on her PMS. The girks, Nakai, and Takaaki sit out on the front steps of a building, their posture not unlike school-age kids in the South Bronx, the building not looking much of an argument.

"Tell you what girls" Nakai kun piped. "If there's one thing Takaaki and I have learned through this show, it's that girls LOVE Ice cream. So how would you like to all go out for some?"

"Sure, sounds good to me" Saki, the now tallest, and leader of the group announced rather matter-of-factly.

"Me too, I've had a craving for Ice cream all day!" Risako stated. The other 5 agreed one by one, and soon they were all on their way to a sugary paradise.

As they walked in, Takaaki got a table while Nakai took the 7 little girls to the order counter.

"Okay lets see, two triple fudgy happy clown vanilla chocolate chip cookie dough double mint russian white chocolate tower of doom" Nakai ordered, remembering his TV partner.

"One eight level ice cream hot fudge banana split" Saki asked

"One ass on an ass ass backwards sundae, with extra whipped cream" Momoko and Chinami split.

"One Suggahi Sundae with extra walnuts, cherries, and caramel" Miyabi demanded

"One Tokyo Tower Banana Split with hot fudge and strawberries" Yurina ordered.

"One Sherbet deluxe, with 2 raspberry, 1 lime, and 1 strawberry, please" Suudou asked.

"And the Doki Doki Juuhachi Sai Ai cone, please" Risako finished.

"The total with our 75% TV personality and 25% Idol group discount is...0 yen"

"Whoo~! No change in my wallet size!" Nakai cheered while the 7 giggled.

As the eight headed back, they sampled each others ice cream, which was served to them by v-u-den in Playboy Bunny suits.

"Holy crap, Chinami! The chocolate in that sundae is rich! What is it, 75% Cacao chocolate?" Suudou asked.

"Actually 82%" Momoko interjected, too cutely. Suddenly, out of nowhere Tsuji popped up.

"Hey girls, hey boys, mind if I join you?" Tsuji asked, enjoying her eight layer ice cream.

"Sure, but how'd you get here?" Yurina inquired.

"No one told you I can sense 8 layer ice cream from as far as the distance between Beijing and Tokyo?"

"Nope" the 9 answered in unison, looking at Saki

"What? I like it too!" the leader yelled, spitting out a bit of ice cream on Momoko.

"Eeeew!" Momoko shouted, flinging a piece of ice cream at Yurina. Who in turn yelled out "FOOD FIGHT!!!!!" and the cafe turned into Pandemonium. Everyone shooting ice cream at everyone, people covered in sugar, and the fat lard in the center of it trying to eat it all.

Suddenly, C-ute walked in, and Yajima took a big piece of ice cream right to her brand new make over and perm (Kids, never enrage Maimi without a will signed and without a parent's consent. And remember, It's all fun and games until Maimi gets hurt. Then it's hilarious). A blood curdling scream rang out through the small parlor, as Yajima broke even Miyabi's ears with its high pitch. She screamed in rage, tearng down the door on her way out to reign her 15 minutes fit of rage on the world.

She threw mass crowds into walls, took TV's to school buildings, and even caused a natural disaster known to the US as Hurricane Katrina AND Rita.

She kept on this fit of extreme rage until she broke into the FRIDAY building, destroying the doors on her way in. She destroyed her way into the elevator, waited a few minutes to appreciate the elevator music, then went back into her fit of rage into the FRIDAY HQ.

"What's wrong dear girl?" A silhouette shroudered in darkness, haloed by an eerie glow asked the young Yajima.

Between sobs the young girl muttered "Those bitches...ruined my makeup"

The shadow man got up to console the girl. "Tell you what, my darling. If you come to work with me as an agent on H!P, I will make sure these "bitches" never harm you ever again"

"Never...be harmed...again?"

"Never, my dear" he muttered, as Yajima let out an evil cackle. Suddenly, and almost too reminiscently, the heavens cracked in white lightning as the camera zoomed out on the evil laugh of Yajima Maimi, the newest FRIDAY reporter
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 09:37:06 PM by Tanachan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 07:28:22 AM »
*stabs you with a fork* You're crazy. :P

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 04:44:04 PM »
XD I know. And for the record, I like Yajima, so her fit of rage was hard to write.

And the Suggahi sundae was one thing a friend and I sold to tired people on a summer day. It was a vanilla scoop, a chocolate chip cookie dough scoop, a dark chocolate scoop, a mint scoop, and a brownie and a banana. We only sold one. And it all melted.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 07:23:18 PM by Tanachan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »
Lol, the first four scoops sound okay, but brownie and banana?

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »
It wasn't given the name "Suggahi" for nothin'! And new chapter coming soon, to eventually be in this post, but gotta pack right now.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
I can't lie...this chapter made me hungry XD

I'm freezing but now I want ice cream. Suudou's sounded amazing. Yay for sherbert! *makes a mental note to go look for some*

Love the random Tsuji appearance. Those are always great. Her food sense must have been tingling

Yajima's temper tantrum was hilarious XD Throwing mass crowds into walls and such. Gotta love that...but but...she joined FRIDAY...noo! That sucks >.O I hope someone can bring her back to the do-gooders

Write more...it's not a request. It's a command :P

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Echo