JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 357250 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
No idea what's wrong, but...

Potential wedge? :lol:

Offline sapphire

I was so excited when I saw the header change, and I came in to see....................nothing! Maybe the web is having problems?

Oh, and smart choice to avoid the Tanakamei/Takagaki pairings for your new poll. I was looking for those. XD I gave my vote to KameShige. I normally do not chose this couple, but there is one fanfiction that I have read which makes this choice an exception. It was well developed and Sayumi was portrayed in a very familiar (meaning still had her usual personalities) yet new way. If things work out great, KameShige can be a very great couple to write fanfictions about. I cannot support GakiKame, never. XD

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
KameShige can be a very great couple to write fanfictions about. I cannot support GakiKame, never. XD

i totally agree with this XD GakiKame is...amm... :?

more than nothing... funny   :lol:

and to me...  :smhid i dont like this couple...is more like friendship  :roll:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
KameShige for the win!!! Take a look at those two and you'll KNOW they're the real thing :heart:

I immediately went here when I saw 'chap 42' only to find that JPH!P isn't letting you post it... :banghead: Don't know what is happening either :/

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
AGGHHHHHH!!! I thought a new chapter was up   :cry: I only read the 42 bit and I was away  :banghead: Sorry to say I can't really help with your problem though, I'm not good at that sort of thing all I can suggest is that you get in tough with one of the site administrators...

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
ahhh..no Ai in your poll
so does it mean you wont include Ai in your next fic... :banghead:
ahhh.. 8)2

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
Maybe you should post in 2 parts :O

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@Avatard000: NEW PERSON :otomerika: :yossi: :cow:  YAY! Thank you for coming out! I'm so glad that you're enjoying my writing, I'll do my best! XD

@astro18: LOL is it still readable?  Not sick of it yet? XD

@Beecubed: Oh, Bee... you get me, girl, you really get me with those long comments... I REALLY love reading them (especially during class because it gives my professor the impression that I'm really enjoying his lecture).  YES I will continue with Arc 2 and taking on your advice, I might just pick a couple that I like XD  But I wanna do another survey!  Because I really can't choose myself anyways  :lol:

@Tchips: lol are there really that many lurkers?  I feel like so many has come out already :D

@mmsuki: I'm sorry!  It's me and my overly-busy-stressed life...  :smhid

@Bamtai: I guess you commented a really long time ago? XD Either way, welcome back!  And thank you for the comment, that is so sweet of you!  Those kind of words really encourage me a lot, thank you! :twothumbs

OKAY! I finally got it to work!  :otomerika:

and so... I'M BACK. PSHA! :cow:

Well that took a REALLY long time.  It's past mid March now and I am UBER sorry  :kneelbow:
But I've definitely been reading the recent comments and I REALLY appreciate you guys for staying with me on this. 
As it is still not the weekend, I couldn't make this chapter as long as I wanted it to be but I think it's still pretty good.  And there are more treats to come anyway, of course~ XD

So I followed Shiawase_Honoo's advice and just made two posts.  I still have no idea why the server is doing this to me :bleed eyes:
anyway, without further ado, the TanaKame chapter!  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 42

“Excuse me!  Sorry!  Pardon me!”

Once again, the world’s fastest turtle dodged a couple groups of clustered people in the street and dashed past the lined up stores.  The wind blew against her face, strong enough to make her eyes slightly close but still pretty gentle so that she could see where she was going.  And of course, she didn’t want to lose sight of her destination.  It was the promised place, a sacred place for today, where the reunion between Eri and her lover would happen after a long school day that felt like forever.

And of course, why wouldn’t the school day feel longer?  It technically was longer, since she had to stay after class in order to finish an entire essay for Takahashi-sensei, because she had passed notes with her bean friend during class.  She felt as though she was about to die, because there was nothing the turtle hated more than studying.  But the thought of making Reina wait longer made her pencil go faster.  Risa had taken her sweet time in writing the essay, since she wanted to stick around the history teacher for a little longer anyway.  She had decided that getting to the park where her girlfriend was waiting was a much more important priority.

Soon, Eri skidded to a halt at the park entrance.  She ran straight through the paved sidewalks and the grass where toddlers were out with their mothers and elementary school kids were meeting up to play sports before going home to do homework.  She eventually arrived at the center of the park where a large fountain sprayed water triumphantly into the air, sending sparkles of water droplets around the edge.  Eri was immediately able to spot the shining girl, sitting at the bench a couple feet away from the fountain. 

The petit girl was still wearing her school uniform in perfect order: clean, ironed, and no sign of re-decorations anywhere, unlike other teenage girls those days who always found ways to wear different colored socks or lose the tie or something.  The girl was sitting with her back straight in perfect posture, gazing forward with a calm expression.  Her hair was let down long and straight as always, and she was wearing a plain black headband, just to appear more poised.  Of course, the turtle was aware of the fact that her girlfriend was originally a yankii.  So a silent laughter always elicited from Eri, who found it funny and ironic how the “biggest and baddest yankii girl on the block” can turn into something so ladylike and princess-esque.  The kitten’s occasional slip-up with the Fukuoka yankii accent was completely mismatched with her elegant image, but Eri had found that to be just another charm.

Smiling to herself, the turtle slowly walked around the fountain to go up to the bench from the back.  As she got closer, her steps got lighter and quieter.  She was eventually close enough to touch Reina but the ex-yankii still hadn’t noticed her yet.  Grinning to herself, Eri lifted her hands up and quickly grabbed her girlfriend’s shoulders.

“Reina!”

“AHH!”

“WOAH!”

Eri ducked just in time to avoid being plummeted in the face by her girlfriend’s punch which whirled around without warning.  Reina slowly started to recognize the person that had surprised her, and gasped.  The turtle put her hand over her chest and sighed deeply, trying to calm herself down.

“You could seriously kill someone with that punch, Reina!” Eri breathed, still not completely recovering from the shock to use a full voice.  “Or at least put the victim on the list for surgery.”

“Oh my gosh, Eri!” Reina gasped.  “I’m so sorry; I didn’t know it was you!  Are you hurt?  Did I hit you?”

“It’s okay, I ducked in time,” Eri assured, smiling as she took a step forward towards her girlfriend.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Reina asked again, walking around the bench to get up and close to the turtle.  “If you’re hurt anywhere, you should tell me!”

“Well… I think you nicked over here a little…” Eri said slowly, pointing at her cheek.

“Where?  Let me see.”

Eri leaned into the kitten with her head turned to the side.  Reina examined the turtle’s cheek for any signs of an injury, but the skin was clean and clear. Before she could question this, Eri suddenly turned her head and kissed the shorter girl on the lips and backed away with a grin.  Reina stood still with shock clear
on her face, but soon narrowed her eyes and exhaled sharply.

“I can’t believe you just did that!” she said, her cheeks blushing a little although she was trying to make herself out to be a little frustrated.  “That was sneaky.”

“I just wanted a little greeting,” Eri pouted.  “I missed you.”

“We just saw each other this morning,” Reina said, giggling.  “And you could’ve just asked if you wanted a proper greeting.”

The kitten wrapped her arms around her lover’s neck and pulled herself closer to meet her lips.  Eri’s arms also snaked around Reina’s waist as they held their kiss for a little while.  Occasionally, they would brush their tongues against each other’s lips but nothing too intense occurred.  After all, they were still in the public eye somewhat and honestly, this was just a sweet greeting after the long day of separation.  They knew they could have more time to themselves later if they wanted.

Soon, Reina backed away a little, just enough to scan her girlfriend from head to toe.  Her lips curved into an unreadable smile.

“I never thought I would see you wearing this,” she sighed, referring to Eri’s uniform consisting of a sweater and a plaid skirt.  “I think I probably would’ve been kind of shocked if I saw you wearing that a couple weeks ago.  But now, I’m not that conscious of it that much anymore.  Maybe I’m getting used to this already.  Actually, you look kind of cute wearing a skirt; I like it.”

“Thank you,” Eri laughed.  “I actually contemplated changing before coming here into something a bit more… baggy.  But I really don’t want to lie to you anymore.  I want to show you my true honest side, including my fashion sense.”

“I’d like that,” Reina grinned.  “So, where are we going today?  This is supposed to be a date, right?”

“If you want it to be,” the turtle smiled, taking the ex-yankii’s hand.  “Anywhere you want to go?”

“Not really… Oh!  Wait!”  Reina exclaimed suddenly.  “There’s a place I’ve always wanted to go to.  Can we go there?”

“Sure,” Eri answered.  “Where is it?”

(continued in next post)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:06:41 PM by SarangAi »

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
(continuing from above post)

*Start playing at appropriate time: you'll know when*It's not necessary, but it's more fun*** XD

“This one, this one!  I want to play this one next!”

Reina dashed over to another game machine and popped a 100 yen coin in.  She immediately took a hold of the game controllers and started to blast away the aliens by furiously pressing the “gun shoot” button.  Eri couldn’t help but laugh.

“You know, I still can’t believe the place you’ve always wanted to go to is the arcade,” the turtle giggled. 

“What’s wrong with wanting to go to the arcade?” Reina asked, still focused on the game.  “I’ve never been here before.”

“There’s nothing wrong with wanting to come here,” the turtle explained.  “But you just always seem so ladylike and a real ‘ojou-san’.  It’s not something I would’ve expected.”

“Well, I didn’t expect to ever see you wearing a skirt either,” the kitten smirked, eyes glued to the exploding aliens.  “But that happened too, didn’t it?”

“Touché,” Eri grinned.  And she was awfully glad that it happened.  After the little “experiment” session she had with her girlfriend the day before, both of them had gotten a lot comfortable with the idea of seeing each other. 

“Yes!  I win again!” the ex-yankii exclaimed as the game screen displayed a “You Win!” fanfare.  Chains of tickets started to stream out of the machine and the kitten collected all of them, folding them carefully.  “This is so much fun.  I can’t believe I haven’t been here before!”

“Yeah, me neither,” Eri chuckled, happy to see her girlfriend having fun.

“Eri, you haven’t played anything this entire time,” Reina said.  “What do you want to do?  Let’s go find something you’re good at!”

“It’s okay, you can keep playing by yourself,” Eri smiled.  “I’m happy watching.”

“Come on, don’t be like that,” the kitten groaned, tugging on the turtle’s sleeve.  “I don’t want to be the only hyperactive one today.  We’ll go find something together!  There’s so much to do here!”

With that, the shorter girl pulled her lover all around the arcade, scourging the place for something interesting to do.  In a couple of seconds, the girls finally noticed small commotions going on at some of the booths.  Reina grinned as she pulled Eri towards one of the crowds and squeezed through the people to get to the middle.  There were two boys dancing on a DDR platform, battling each other.  The audience was cheering for one or the other, getting pumped up with them and dancing along.  The song soon ended and announced the boy on the right side as the winner.  The crowd cheered loudly and clapped.

“And that’s my 30th victory of today!” the teenage boy on the right announced.  He was wearing a sweater and baggy jeans with a cap on, as though he was a street dancer, but he had a name tag on his shirt.  Eri figured that he was probably an employee who battled costumers while offering prizes.  “Is there anybody else willing to challenge me for any one of these prizes?”

The boy pointed towards a cart off to the side with rows of stuffed animal stringed together.  Reina inhaled as she took in the amount of stuffed animals there were.  But for Eri, only one certain doll caught her eye.

“I’ll challenge you!” the short-haired girl said, raising her hand.

“ERI?!” Reina yelled, shocked.  “You’re going to dance?  Do you know how?”

“It’s worth a try, right?” Eri smiled.  Truthfully, she was rather nervous inside as well.  She was pretty athletic and speedy for a girl but she had never tried to dance seriously before.  However, her desire for that one specific doll topped all other emotions.

“Alright, young lady, come on down!” the dancer invited, eliciting a cheering from the crowd.

As Eri walked up to the DDR platform, the crowd started to whisper amongst themselves, about how the next challenger seemed like a meek little girl who doesn’t know what she’s getting herself into.  After all, she was still in her school uniform and looked nothing more than average.

“You can choose the song,” the employee offered.  “But the level is obviously going to be expert.”

“Alright,” Eri nodded.  She scrolled down a little bit until she found the right song, a happy song that would get herself pumped up enough.  She jumped on the middle square to start the battle.  A series of drum beats came out and the two challengers started to dance right away.  Eri jumped around a bit before shouting towards the crowd, “Koko ni Iruzee!”

A fun ska beat flowed out of the speakers, sending the audience in a frenzy.  The steps were fast and almost impossible to follow but both of the dancers managed to catch all of it so far.  Reina exhaled sharply in disbelief as she started to grin.  Who knew her girlfriend had this kind of dancing skills?  Instead of even just focusing on the steps and arrows, she was actually dancing while flipping her hair and moving her arms around this way and that.  It wasn’t a game; it was a performance.

The teenage boy glimpsed at his challenger, who was smiling and jumping around.  Beads of sweat formed on both of their cheeks.  The boy’s lips curved up a little, intrigued by this thin little girl who was actually managing to exert more energy them himself.  As he was staring, an error message lit up on his screen, indicating that he missed a step.  The crowd all cheered as Eri continued to dance on without any mistakes.  That one misstep was to be fatal.  Reina smiled for her girlfriend but also raised an eyebrow at the boy, suspicious of how a professional like him managed to make such a rookie mistake.

Eri jumped around like crazy as she couldn’t stop smiling.  She had never felt so free like this before!  All the happiness that she knew in the world seemed to wash down at her: the joy of meeting Reina, of sharing the same feelings with Reina and of being able to be honest to Reina as well as herself.  The song soon came to an end as Eri and the boy both jumped on their final steps.  The crowd exploded into a cheer as the screen announced the turtle as the winner.  Reina jumped up and down, cheering and smiling.

“Yatta!” Eri exclaimed, hopping up and down.

“Hey, that was a good battle,” the boy said, offering his hand.  “You’re a really good dancer… um…”

“Eri,” the turtle grinned, shaking his hand.  “It’s Kamei Eri.”

“Kamei Eri-chan,” the boy smiled shyly.  “My name is—”

“Excuse me, can you not be so friendly with Eri enough to add –chan to her name?” a cold voice said as someone linked arms with the turtle.  Reina was glaring at the boy as Eri looked at her with a confused expression.  “You guys just met, didn’t you?  That’s kind of rude.”

“I’m sorry, and you are?” the boy said, frowning.

“Oh,” Eri started, smiling nervously, “she’s just my—”

“GIRLFRIEND,” Reina cut in.  “Unlike you, who is a complete stranger to Eri.”

“… Oh, so you’re that kind of girl,” the boy muttered, unimpressed.

“What do you mean that kind of girl?” the kitten growled, unsatisfied by the boy’s attitude.

“Nothing,” the boy answered, scowling.  “Whatever, just pick your prize and leave.”

“Uh… yeah, we will…” Eri mumbled, still a little nervous about the sudden turn of atmosphere.  She dragged Reina off the platform and headed towards the prize cart.  She picked out the doll she wanted and hugged it to her chest.

“Did you get what you want?” Reina asked, not looking at her girlfriend.

“Uh-huh.”

“Then let’s leave.  I don’t want to stay here anymore.”

With that, Reina grabbed Eri’s wrist and started to pull her through the crowd towards the exit.  When they were outside, the turtle thought that her girlfriend would let go of her but instead, they continued to walk briskly down the street past the rest of the people. 

“Wait, Reina, can you let go now?” Eri huffed, still tired and out of breath from the dancing.  “My wrist hurts…”

The petit girl didn’t answer.  Instead, she pulled her girlfriend off towards the side behind a building and faced her.  The space between the two walls weren’t that sufficient but it was wide enough for the two girls to properly look at each other.

“Will you not shake anybody’s hand like that and tell them your name?” Reina scolded.  “Didn’t you ever hear of the saying, ‘don’t talk to strangers’?”

“It was just a greeting kind of thing,” Eri said, raising an eyebrow.  “A way of saying it was a good game.  Why are you so mad about this kind of thing anyway?”

“Are you kidding me?” Reina scoffed.  “He was totally hitting on you!  I saw the way he was looking at you while you were dancing.”

“Hitting on me?” Eri laughed dryly.  “That’s a good one, Reina.  Guys hit on cute girls like you, not a tomboy like me.”

“Do you not look in the mirror every morning?” Reina groaned.  “You’re pretty enough for guys like that to come flirt with you.”

“Why are you getting so worked up all of a sudden?” Eri asked again, still a little surprised by the way Reina was acting, since she was usually calm and poised.  “And being all protective too… I thought I was supposed to be the boy between the two of us.”

“Girls get jealous too!” the kitten argued.  “I mean… not like I’m jealous or anything… because I’m not that type… yeah.”

“Uh-huh… Whatever you say…” Eri said, smiling a little.

“Well, wouldn’t you feel the same way if a boy was hitting on me?” Reina shot back, her cheeks turning slightly pink.

“I suppose…” Eri admitted.  “But I assure you, I’m not interested in anybody else except you.  You believe me when I say that, right?”

“Of course I do,” Reina sighed.  “And I hope you’ll believe me when I say I only got angry because I love you back.”

“I’ve always believed that,” Eri smiled. 

“I’m sorry I blew up on you,” the kitten mumbled.  “I guess I kind of overreacted a little back there.”

“That’s okay,” Eri assured.  “I was just worried about you getting even angrier.  I was hearing a little bit of your dialect coming out, so I thought you would go all yankii on me but I’m glad you didn’t.”

“No, I’m over all that,” Reina denied.  “I don’t fight or anything on purpose anymore.  The dialect is just habit.”

“I kind of like that habit though,” Eri said.  “You were too perfect anyway; it’s good to have a perk that sets you aside from a robot.”

“I am nowhere near perfect, Eri,” Reina laughed.  “I might make myself out to be like it, but it’s not completely me… yet.”

“Well, I’m just glad you were angry over something like this and not about what that boy said,” Eri sighed.

“Huh?  What did he say?” Reina asked, cocking her head to the side.

“You know… about us being… that kind of girls,” Eri mumbled, “after you told him you were my girlfriend.”

“Oh, that,” the ex-yankii muttered.  “Well, to be honest, I was a little offended by the way he said it but I didn’t mind announcing to the public that I’m your girlfriend.  It feels… natural.  I’m pretty sure I’ve told you this before but… being with you feels so right that I don’t really want to hide anything anymore.  People can think what they want but that’s not going to change me.  I love you as you, not as a girl or a boy.”

Reina blushed a little as she looked away to the side, unable to meet eyes with her lover.  Eri smiled as her own cheeks blushed a rosy pink, pleased by her girlfriend’s confession of feelings.  She then held out the stuffed animal that she had been hugging the entire time.

“Here,” Eri offered, allowing Reina to lift her head again.  “Take this.”

“But that’s your prize that you won.”

“I won it for you.”

The kitten’s eyes widened as she slowly accepted the doll and looked at it.  After a more careful examination, she finally realized that it was actually a stuffed turtle that was the size of a cushion.  Not too big and inconvenient but not small enough so that one can’t cuddle it. 

“It’s a Kame, like me,” Eri grinned.  “Put it in your room so that whenever you miss me, you can look at it and think of me.  Just something to remember me by.”

“… It’s like… a present?”

“I guess so.”

Suddenly, Reina’s face turned bright red as she stared at the cartoony turtle in her hands.  She blinked a couple times before she hugged it tightly to her chest and looking up shyly at her lover.

“I… uh… I’ve never received a… a present before…” she mumbled.  “This is my first time…”

“You’ve never gotten a gift before?” Eri asked, her eyes widening.  “But what about birthdays?  Valentine’s day?  Christmas?”

“My parents gave me money so I could buy something myself,” the kitten explained.  “I’ve never gotten a material present before… Arigatou… Hontou ni arigatou!”

Reina squeezed the turtle into an even tighter hug as she smiled.  Her small giggles and red cheeks and bright eyes made her look like a child who had just seen Santa Clause.  Eri couldn’t help but chuckle along as she observed her girlfriend’s happy face.  When she was like this, it was unbelievable that she was actually an ex-yankii.  She could be elegant and poised but also fiery and passionate.  She could be a lot of things but most of all, she was just a girl in love.

“Well,” Eri started, grinning.  “Do I get a reward for being the first person to give you a present?”

Reina giggled as her girlfriend leaned closer and trapped her against the wall between her arms.  The kitten closed her eyes as a warm sensation pressed against her lips, working its way softly and gently.  Their tongues danced around each other, fighting for dominance; Eri won this time around, since Reina was feeling way too loopy with the innocent happiness she had been experiencing.  Eri began to stroke the smaller girl’s cheek and her neck, drawing out a soft moan.  Before they could continue on, Reina pulled away a little bit to breathe.

“Um… since I intruded on you for the past two nights,” she started, not making eye contact, “do you want to come to my house today?  You could help me set up the turtle…”

“And maybe see how much you’ve improved?” Eri whispered playfully.Ad w

“See how far we can go tonight?” Reina offered, smiling shyly.

“I’d like that,” Eri smiled.  She planted another quick kiss on her cute girlfriend’s lips before taking her hand to head towards a more appropriate location for their previous actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* It's so hard to write Reina as the less dominant one...  :sweatdrop:

Next up is TakaGaki! :D

Also, in case you guys haven't noticed, I opened the poll again for something else.  Basically, it's just a survey; it doesn't decide anything.  But I was just curious about the other couples you guys might like besides TakaGaki, TanaKame, SayuJun so I picked some other couples that I like out of many and decided to do just a little voting thing.  Once again, this doesn’t decide anything, it’s just for my own knowledge.  So even if I don’t pick the most voted couple, no anger, okie? :nervous

and I've noticed that a lot of people here are against GakiKame. I felt that way at first too but then I thought of an amazing storyline so I decided to put it in the poll. But I want to assure you guys that whatever couple I write about, I'll make it work!  XD

Again, the poll is just out of my own curiosity and my own indecisiveness, so please vote! :D

:byebye:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:08:53 PM by SarangAi »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
reina being a little over protective eh? :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
ah... jealous Reina is scary  :nervous, but it's cute when she's being all protective on the turtle
i was thinking she's going to go all yankii on that boy in the arcade... thank god she still has some self-control  XD

“… Oh, so you’re that kind of girl,” the boy muttered, unimpressed.
that guy is soooo rude  :smhid now i'm hoping for Reina's yankii side to come out  :lol:
well, maybe that guy just jealous since he's attracted to eri...

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Quote from: SarangAi
@mmsuki: I'm sorry!  It's me and my overly-busy-stressed life...  :smhid
lol.. i just did that for drama.. XD and overly-busy-stressed life is something a bum like me is yet to experience again.. :roll:
hope everything calms down soon for your sake and ours.. :grin:

Risa had taken her sweet time in writing the essay, since she wanted to stick around the history teacher for a little longer anyway.
i bet that it was more of a reward for Risa rather than a punishment.. :lol:

Smiling to herself, the turtle slowly walked around the fountain to go up to the bench from the back.  As she got closer, her steps got lighter and quieter.  She was eventually close enough to touch Reina but the ex-yankii still hadn’t noticed her yet.  Grinning to herself, Eri lifted her hands up and quickly grabbed her girlfriend’s shoulders.

“Reina!”

“AHH!”

“WOAH!”

Eri ducked just in time to avoid being plummeted in the face by her girlfriend’s punch which whirled around without warning.  Reina slowly started to recognize the person that had surprised her, and gasped.  The turtle put her hand over her chest and sighed deeply, trying to calm herself down.
note to Eri.. never surprise your ex-yankii girlfriend.. :smhid but other than that it was.. --> :rofl:

and the rest of the scene in the park.. ADORABLE!! :oops: :wub: :twothumbs

I LOVE it when jealous Reina makes an appearance.. :lol: its when she sheds her princess-esque appearance and go on full yankii on who ever is hitting on her Turtle.. :rofl: :yep: but then again who can resist the dancing Eri?.. we are but mere mortals after all.. XD

Reina squeezed the turtle into an even tighter hug as she smiled.  Her small giggles and red cheeks and bright eyes made her look like a child who had just seen Santa Clause.
KYAAAA!! can you say innocently CUTEEE!! :lol:

a complete 360 (or maybe just 180  XD) to this:
“Um… since I intruded on you for the past two nights,” she started, not making eye contact, “do you want to come to my house today?  You could help me set up the turtle…”
and
  “See how far we can go tonight?” Reina offered, smiling shyly.
:nervous

TanaShige is winning..  :O but i can see why... :D they would make an adorable pairing too.. :grin:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 01:01:28 AM by mmsuki »

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
“Well… I think you nicked over here a little…” Eri said slowly, pointing at her cheek.

“Where?  Let me see.”

Eri leaned into the kitten with her head turned to the side.  Reina examined the turtle’s cheek for any signs of an injury, but the skin was clean and clear. Before she could question this, Eri suddenly turned her head and kissed the shorter girl on the lips and backed away with a grin. 
:luvluv1: TOOOOO CUTE. So sneaky XD

“Why are you getting so worked up all of a sudden?” Eri asked again, still a little surprised by the way Reina was acting, since she was usually calm and poised.  “And being all protective too… I thought I was supposed to be the boy between the two of us.”
She's obviously jealous!!  :on lol:

“Girls get jealous too!” the kitten argued.  “I mean… not like I’m jealous or anything… because I’m not that type… yeah.”
Awwww I love jealous Reina. I like how she gets all possessive and mad and stuff :shy1:

Ehh am I one of the few gakikame supporters here?? :sweatdrop:

Thanks for the update! :bow:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:01:10 AM by astro18 »

Offline sapphire

Yay~you posted! This chapter was ubber good~~~Considering that it is Tanakamei~ Reina is just so cute acting all shy and receiving her first present. You did really well on it, no worries. I really can't wait till Tanakamei appears again~but I'm also excited for Takagaki.

She could be elegant and poised but also fiery and passionate.  She could be a lot of things but most of all, she was just a girl in love.
I really had to point out this quote since it was very well thought-out. If you were worried about writing Reina as the "recessive" one, then this summarized everything you said; a good way to end your thoughts.

i totally agree with this XD GakiKame is...amm... :?

more than nothing... funny   :lol:

and to me...  :smhid i dont like this couple...is more like friendship  :roll:
Yes yes. I guess it is because I really like Tanakamei that I cannot support GakiKame. I see them as really really great friends, but being paired up just doesn't look right. :P

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Yay! Updates!! :cow:

Guess what? I'm almost done with Kokoro no Uta. :D Only two more chapters. This is like the fourth time. :grin:

What is this?? :shocked: What is with this awesomely cute chapter? :inlove: It's wayy tooo adorablee~!! :mon lovelaff:

Haha, I have a feeling that TanaKamei won't be alone at Reina's house. :lol:

And I looovveee dominant Kame over Reina. :mon inluv:

Yes, yes! Risa staying a bit later for Ai-chan! :mon innocent: This shall be interesting. :wub: :heart:

(Yikes, I'm not used to any of the listed couples. I only hang around TanaKamei, Takagaki, ReinAi, and AiEri most of the time.) :nervous

Thanks for the chapter! Made my day even better. :twothumbs

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
It's too long chap, but I like it :wub:
Reina's overprotective nee~ :lol:
Anyway, wait for the next chap :wub:
Loving you, SarangAi :inlove:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
First time I've seen a video half way through a chapter, Nice!  :lol:

Seems as though Reina's gone from the kinda donineering woman when she thought Eri was a guy and is n ow a lot more cute, it's sweet actually, how she act's arounf Eri now

Reina's very protective now though it seems, poor Eri, neatly had her hand pulled off!  :doh:

Offline junejy

I'm about to cry right now XD
Finally!!!TanaKame part :heart: this chappie is really really really cute XD XD I WANT MORE!! :lol:

thank for the update :wub:

Offline Tchips

• Moshi moshi Kame yo. Kame-san yo.
Kame is a natural dance Goddess. I'm soooo happy that you let her dance in this fic! Another reason why I should talk about it to my friends :twothumbs
Man Reina is really out now that she acceps the fact that she's gay. She put that guy in place with so much class you can only bow down :bow:

Well... Regarding the poll... Reina is winning in couples with Gaki and Sayu... But KameShige is close behind so... maybe you could consider the TanaGaki and keep the KameShige....? :mon cute: (I know this is hitting your weak spot! Come on you know you want it!!! :rofl: )

Breaking them is a crime!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@kurosawa87: little? XD

@eruchan: I guess that was a pretty serious line there.  I put it in as to have some sincere moments in this fic; there are people in the world who are ignorant like that and I hope everyone can realize that such differences like that between people shouldn't matter in real love and friendship :)

@mmsuki: I was actually quite surprised that TanaShige was winning; I threw that in there just for fun but I didn't expect them to be first :lol:

@astro18: I actually started supporting GakiKame a bit more recently-- considering the number of votes it has, I'm pretty sure there are other supporters who just don't comment :nervous

@sapphire: lol I know how much of a major TanaKame fan you are... but I'm gonna split them up anyways, whether its GakiKame or TanaShige or etc. :sweatdrop:

@kano-chan: OMG you read Kokoro no Uta that much?  Isn't it boring already? :shocked XD

@Shiawase_Honoo: lol well I had promised a long chapter when I got back from two weeks of hiatus... so yeah XD

@oddball: I'd like to portray Reina as a bit more honest now and really comfortable around Eri.  I'll do my best! :D

@junejy: aww~ I'm glad you liked it :wub:

@Tchips: LOL I do like that emoticon...  :inlove:

Yay~~ thanks for all the comments minna!  :twothumbs

I'm seeing a lot of GakiKame antis here and that the voting poll is REALLY close.
Remember that this is just a SURVEY.  It doesn't decide anything.  For all we know, I might feel like writing ReinAi all of a sudden and just go with that :nervous

And someone (don't remember who) asked if Ai wasn't going to be in my next fic since she's not in the poll.
SHE WILL BE.  ALL the Momusu members will be in the fic.  It's just that, for example, if I end up going with TanaShige, I might decide to throw in... let's say... AiEri for the sake of variety or something.  You never know.  Seriously.  XD

I'll try to update as soon as possible since I've been away for a while, so wait for me! :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sherbets - Misaki no Saru