JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Tattoo Ari

Author Topic: IamNot_Glad's OS Collection (KojiYuu & AtsuMina)  (Read 16132 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: An Ordinary OS: An Opportunity To Forever Part II (KojiYuu) [01/15/15]
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :deco:

HAHAHA :cathappy:

MORE KOJIYUU!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2015, 02:17:08 PM »
haha ... it's not your fault ... do not worry ... I love your fic ...  :mon thumb:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2015, 10:17:20 PM »
Shoot! better than what I expected xD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2015, 05:41:52 AM »
owww so cute

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: An Ordinary OS: Always (KojiYuu) [02/25/15]
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 02:35:57 PM »
Because I'm into KojiYuu lately, here's another one  :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :hehehe: :hehehe:

Please don't hate Kojiharu and Yuko, this is my pure thought about AKB  :sweat: :sweat: :on_plug:

So enjoy~
  :hee: :hee:

Always (KojiYuu)

"Thanks for the handwork." she said and slightly bow.

Saying that Kojima Haruna is tired was an understatement. She was literally worned-out. The bags under her eyes were indication that she might passed out any time. She sighed and stretched out a bit to ease her tiredness, and groaned when some of her joints pierce through her ears.

Slowly, she collected her things and ready to go out. She was daydreaming about her bed, how comfy and soft it was. And her thoughts takes her to the shooting earlier. It was one of the commercial she was doing. Lately, she noticed that she didn't get enough of sleep because of her works. It is the perks of being one of the famous idol now. Not that she complained about it, but she's thinking that maybe a two or three days off were good. The time when she thinks nothing but herself only. So on and so forth...

She jumped a bit when someone taps her shoulder. And when she turned around to see who it was, all her tiredness was already gone. Seeing that cheerful smile makes her feel warm and relax.

"Hey~" the other girl said and slowly embraced her.

It was not too tight, just enough to make her heart beat faster. And who else could do that, it was none other than that the great Oshima Yuko. She replied the hug and breaks it a little longer.

"Surprise to see you here..." she said and smiled

"I'm here to take you home. Takamina said that lately you seem down..."

"Takamina and her 'Daijobu sensor'" she chuckled and laughed out a bit.

But other girl is not answering. The smile on her face is gone and she turned serious.

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking somethi—"

"You promised me take care of yourself"

"I am. It just that~ "she shifted her eyes 'I'm not comfortable with this atmosphere'

It was like Yuko understand everything about Haruna. She smiled and said,

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it"

Haruna turned her eyes to meet the other girl warm gaze. It shows so much emotion. But there's one that stand out. LOVE...

"Let's go~" Yuko said and offered her hand to the dazed girl

Haruna just nodded and take Yuko's hand. It was a long and silent walk

~~~~~~~~

Haruna POV

Wah~ finally at home. I lay on my bed waiting for Yuuchan to finish shower. It was really cold so I take the blanket and cover myself. A minute after, Yuko came out from the bathroom and joined me to bed. She snuggled beside me. I embraced her to lessen the cold. It was too silent that my thoughts are flying.

Then Yuuchan break the silence.

"Ne Nyan-nyan~ I'm always here you know~"

I'm surprised. Did she read my mind? I gave us a little a space so I could see her. She looked to my eyes

"And you have the whole AKB~"

Can she really my mind? Is it the right time to say it?

"I'm just... “ I’m struggling the right words to say.

"It's okay. I'm here to listen and not to judge you “she said and smiled

With that smile, I found new courage.

"I'm just pressured with my own graduation announcement. Is it the right time for me?"

I continued,

"When I first joined AKB, I'm thinking if it's the right thing to do. I was hesitating; there was much better opportunity for me. Then I remembered someone said that patience is bitter but the fruit is sweet so I thought why not I try it out? Chasing my own dreams was my first goal. Treating each others as rivals. But as time goes by, I forgot my own goal. I didn't notice that I'm chasing my dreams with the other members. Too much enjoying with others makes me forgot that. It was an enigma to me. All the hardships, joy, pain, fighting’s with the members, all of it, makes me a better person. I'm really glad that I didn't quit AKB—"

Yuko laughed and made me pause.

"What?"

"Nothing. Go on~"

"I'm doing my best here for my friends. For the sake of AKB that I loved. When the time that AKB is getting popular, I was too overwhelmed that I failed noticed that my co-generation is slowly leaving. And when I realized it, it was just the six of us left. It was too crucial for me. And then Acchan announced her graduation. I'm angry, confused,and betrayed at first and suddenly I slowly understand everything. I was asking myself 'why now? The AKB is already popular, why are you leaving?' then it struck me. Yeah, Acchan had her own dreams. I understand everything. AKB is not always here to protect us. That's the time when you have to stand by yourself. And after that, I'm thinking about my own graduation and chased my own dreams. And then it was like domino graduation. Mariko, Tomomi, Sayaka, Tomochin announced their own graduation. And even you...

And when I want to announced my graduation, AKB faced a problem. Everyone expect me to announced my graduation at General Election—

"You trolled us~" she laughed

"Because I'm not selfish, I know everyone is suffering so I said that I announced my graduation with everyone had their happy face. I decided to stay a little longer. For the AKB and for all my fans that support me~

I sighed and think again. "But the AKB is well established now, so lately I'm asking myself. 'Why am I still here?' The AKB I know and love is slowly gone. I'm surrounded by the unfamiliar faces. All the people I know is gone, even Takamina announced her graduation, though Micchan is still here. Then I just realized that when Acchan graduated, the other members got the courage to graduate and chased their own dreams."

I paused and think.

"I also want that courage.... So isn't it the right time for me to follow you?" I said and turned to Yuko

Yuko keep silent. She was like thinking the right response.

"I'm not good at this but... you know... It was always your decision. If that makes you happy then why don't grab it now. It is not wrong to be selfish if that makes you happy. Don't think about everything. You don't always there for them as a senior. They need to work hard for themselves. When I announced my graduation, I feel like there's something heavy taken away from my shoulder. It was such a relief. It made me think on what's path I'm going to take now. It was refreshing but also lonely. The times when we rehearsed for our new song, the chaotic room before the concert and even bathing together" she laughed a bit and suddenly turned serious

"But that's not enough to make me happy. I want to move forward. I want to shine as myself, without the AKB name at my back. Seeing the younger members striving for the best they can but don't shine because I'm blocking the light makes my heart ache a little bit. So I decide I want to graduate, not because of them but I want to. I followed my heart and I don't even regret it. Because it's the choice I take." she smiled and looked up to me.

Wow, I'm amazed. Yuko felt all these things. And here I am, thinking that I'm alone. A single tear came out from my eye. She wiped it and said,

"Just follow your heart and what it says. I'm sure it will make you happy."

"But what if—" she placed her finger to my lips

"Doubt is always there. You just need to prove yourself and everybody that you can do it. I know it's scary. So what? I'll be the one who guide you. So what if you fall? Then stand up and do it again. If you can't, I'll be here to help you. There's nothing wrong with it."

I finally smiled on what she said. Maybe it's true, who knows?

"Thank you, Yuuchan~" I kissed her forehead, then to her nose and to her lips. "I love you."

She yawned. "I love you too." She snuggled closer to me. "It was always your decision, always will." then she closed her eyes and fall asleep.

'I know.'

'Maybe just staying bit longer doesn't hurt, nee Yuuchan?'

That night, I dreamed about AKB. The time when were still young, joyful and don't care what the others think. The time when AKB is still the AKB I know and loved.

----

I'm not really good with the drama so please bear with it~  XD XD
There's more in the future  :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 02:58:10 PM »
MY SPOT :mon zoom:

LANGYA! MAHAL NA ATA KITA! :mon inluv:

Hey! This OS is too good to be true. :gmon bang:

I've always wanted to read this kind of fic :hehehe:

To be honest, this is my exact thoughts about AKB ever since Acchan graduated :depressed:

I'm really glad Yuko was there to comfort Haruna :luvluv1:

Thank you for the wonderful OS~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:20:32 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 04:34:30 PM »
Wow... :luvluv1:
This OS is awesome. Haruna telling her problems to Yuko, and Yuko being a good listener.
Kojiyuu is just so kawaii.. :luvluv2:
Thank you for this OS! :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+