JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)

Author Topic: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (M Rena/F Airi) [2015.05.15]  (Read 36201 times)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: Meet My Death (KumiNon) [31/01]
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »
LeNosferatu: Hahaha... Sorry. I don't think it will be continued writing... I'm really stuck. Brain is not working properly for that one. Thank you for love this KumiNon.

AtsuNami: Haha. Glad to make you happy. I don't know for the sequel. Depends on my mind and mood. Ah. Another MariHaru fans. Glad to see it. Same as the sequel, depends on my mind and mood. But I'll try to write more MariHaru.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: What the--? (Jurina b-day) [09/03]
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2012, 04:57:14 PM »
Happy belated birthday, Matsui Jurina!! Happy birthday, Kato Rumi!! May "The Force" be with you two!!

This is my birthday fic for Jurina. I'm a bit disappointed that no one wrote about Jurina's birthday, you know...

What the--?
by caghaunt

I’m Mat – Err, Shinoda Jurina. I’m adopted by Shinoda Mariko and Kojima – Shinoda Haruna as their daughter. They both are female, so I got two moms. I repeat it once again, MOMS. They are an “L” married couple. And I’m okay with that. I adopted by them when I was 7. Quite old to get adopted, I know. But it’s better than living at an orphanage.

Today is Thursday, March 8th. It means today is my 15th birthday. When I woke up this morning, I expecting there will be some “Happy Birthday” lines, gift, or anything special from Mariko-papa and Haruna-mama – as I called them – like the last birthday. But no.

There are no “Happy Birthday” lines, gift, or anything related to birthday. Nothing at all.

I don’t even see any single trace of gift wrapper on our living and dining room. When I went downstairs to get my breakfast this morning I just got the usual “Good morning” lines, hugs, and kisses.

Before you could ask things such like “Could you possibly forgot to remind them about your birthday?” to me, I will answer it first. I did NOT forget about it. Every two-three days near my birthday, I always remind them. How could they forget it…?

Then, this morning, Mariko-papa said to me, “Jurina, me and Haruna will come home very late tonight. There’s a birthday party for one of our staff. Haruna will leave some foods for your dinner.”

Screw this day! No time for me, huh? Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. My moms work as a model and designer on a company Mariko-papa owned. I could understand their busy schedule. But seriously! They remember their staffs’ birthday but not their coughadoptivecough daughter? Wha…

With that thought in mind, I answered it with a quick “Okay”, finished my breakfast, grabbed my bag and lunch then went to school.

Now, I’m at school, lurking on my seat. I scanned my classroom lazily. All usual like my daily days. Nobody said “Happy birthday” to me. Not even my bestfriends, Nishishi and Mizuki.

Then I spotted her, Matsui Rena, my girlfriend. Yes, my GIRLFRIEND. This is an all-girl school and there’s just so many “L” in this school. But not all of them could be spotted, remembering all the hidden places in this school.

Rena approached me with her usual sweet smile. I really want to jump and attacks her with my hugs and kisses, you know, everytime she had that smile on her face.

“Hey, Jurina. Wassup?” she asked me after seeing my gloomy expression.

“…nothing. Just a little bit disappointed.” I sighed and bowed my head, sinking myself more on my seat and my bag. I heard her dragging a chair and
felt her hands caressing my hair.

“Do you want to tell me?” She asked softly. I lifted up my head and placed it on her lap. Then sighing.

“…no.”

“It’s alright. You could tell me whenever you want/”

“…” I sighed again.

It’s a comfortable silence. She still caresses my hair. I inhaled her scent and sighed.

“Rena, do you know what date is it?”

“Wednesday. March 8th. Why?”

“…Nothing in particular. Just asking.”

Disappoint swells inside me. Even my girlfriend forgot what day is it. I sighed again.

“Five.”

“Huh?”

“You’ve been sighing for five times.”

“Oh…” Another sigh.

Great. Very great. Everyone forgotten about my birthday.

…Wait. Did I sound so desperate about that?

“’Jurina, I’m sorry I couldn’t walk with you. I have to go home early. There’s something important I have to do.’” Rena texted me.

"'It's alright. I'll be okay.'" I texted back.

I walked home alone. A little bit sulking because I knew there will be no one at home. I stopped in front of a minimarket near my home.

I went in and bought some snacks to spend my night. Alone. In my home.

I sounded so pathetic, don’t I?

When I got home, I pulled out my keys and opened the door. I switched on the living room’s lamps. I noticed there’re gifts and a note on the coffee
table. The note said:

“To Jurina.

We are going to the one of our staff birthday party.

Those gifts on the table are for you. We didn’t forget your birthday.

We’re just pretending that today is not your special day.

Sorry.

P.S: Go to the dining room.

Love,

Mariko-papa x Haruna-mama”

What the hell…?

Curiosity killed the cat. I put my bag and my snacks on the couch and go straight to the dining room.

To go to the dining room, I have to pass a medium length corridor. Strangely, I found candles on the floor. And as it’s not strange enough for me, the
dining room’s door is opened. Creepy, I thought. And then, dim light appeared behind the dining room’s door curtain. A silhouette can be seen
through the curtain.

“…Okay. This is seriously creepy. I thought I was alone in this house..” I whispered to myself.

Tap.

The silhouette went closer to me. I flattened myself against the wall and close my eyes as she or he – I think it’s a she – got closer, even though I
know it’s no use because I’m still could be seen.

Srak.

I peeked and saw her – I was right, it’s a she – stopped a meter from me and bowed her body. I couldn’t saw her face because of the dim lights. But
I could saw what she was wearing. She wore a… suit? With a twin-tailed coat. Wha—?

“Matsui Jurina, welcome home. Please go to the dining room as your moms said in the note. I will lead you.” She spoke without looking at me. Then she turned around, leaving me leaning on the wall.

I followed her to the dining room. It’s creepy, yes. But I’m curious.

I noticed there are foods and some, uh, bottles of juices on the table. Some candles were lit.

“Please have a sit.” She said while pulling out a chair. Now, I could saw her face clearly.

“Re—na!!?” I was so surprised. Believe me, she looks so handsome and hot at the same time in the suit she wore.

Rena smiled. She placed her hands on my shoulders and hugged me.

“Happy 15th Birthday, Jurina. This is my gift for you. Now, sit.” She spoke the last word with a command tone.

She poured some juices to our glass as I sat. Then, she pulled out a chair for herself. Before she sat, she walked to her laptop – I just noticed it – and played a classic song.

We had dinner together in a comfortable silence. Well, not exactly, since the song is playing.

After that, she helped me brought my moms gifts, snacks and my bag to my room upstairs. We changes our clothes to a t-shirt and shorts and we cuddling on my bed.

“Rena… why did you pretend that you forgotten about my birthday in school?”

“Sorry. I just want to surprise you.”

“And my classmates? How about them?”

“I asked them to not saying anything about your birthday until tomorrow. They also already planned that your birthday party will be held tomorrow along with Rumi’s birthday.”

“…Meanie.”

“What? No, I’m not! Well, maybe just a little…”

“…”

“…”

“Why a candlelight dinner?”

“You don’t like it?”

“I like it. Just… curious.”

“…I don’t know either. I just want to do it.”

“…hopeless. And why were you wearing a suit earlier? It’s not like the dinner is formal one.”

“Trying to be a gentleman?”

“…You really are hopeless.”

“Not as hopeless as you.” Shot. Right on my heart.

“That’s hurts, Renaaa~” She just laughed it out. Soon, I found myself laughing with her.

I think, a birthday like this also fine with me. Damn my hopeless self.

“Marichan, is it really okay to leave Jurina alone?” Haruna asked Mariko when they were sat on a corner of their staff’s birthday party.

“It’s alright, Nyaro. Besides, she’s not alone.” Mariko answered casually.

“Eeh? How come? I didn’t remember we asked someone to watch her.”

“No, we’re not. But Rena asked me to give her our spare key yesterday. I bet they’re having fun right now.” Mariko wore her trademark face that
people called it “trollface” and laughed with Haruna followed laughing soon.

And night goes on with all the noise.

Hope you guys like it.

And don't forget that this Sunday, 120311 is Mariko-sama birthday!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:44:44 PM by caghaunt »
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »
Great! God job Rena and Mariko-sama!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2012, 05:13:00 AM »
AWww.....

WMATSUI :luvluv1:

Good Job   :on GJ:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline MongMong

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012, 05:14:03 AM »
Sugoi~~!!!

OTP that I ship they truly a family with Mariko papa, Haruna mama and son Jurina.
OMG, I love you, Caghaunt !!!
By the way, Mariko's birthday is coming. Would you mind wrote another fic about this family ?? XD

Thanks you very much. !!! :cathappy:

P.s : May be Shinoda family have another daughter Okutama and "oniichan" Jurina  :deco:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 06:26:15 AM »
xkdfhjdf awww Wmatsui~!

Rena and her romantic dinner! LOL~~

Mari troll makes an appearance!

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »
Kahem: Yeah.. Good job.

xxx220: Thanks.

MongMong: Err... thanks. I'll try to write more. Who's Okutama?

ShibuyaDokiDoki: Is it romantic...? Mariko should make an appearance as Jurina's father.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm ba~ck! ..Well, not really. Just got some inspiration to wrote this one-shot. Not sure about it actually. Hope it is good.

Because I want more SKE fic...

Lost Field of Innocence

World, is such a huge, noisy, cruel place. Filled with impurity and sins of the people. I realized it when my age just at my early teen.

There are people who always came to clubs, partying, drowning themselves on booze and drugs. There are people who have a good look on the outside, but they always spying for another to get to their pants. There are people who look so religious, but didn’t understand what they having faith on. There are people who shouting, saying, and calling for freedom, but they don’t even know what is freedom.

There are people who just care about their education, but didn’t have any skill to survive in this heartless world. There are people who forced to do crimes, stealing, killing, corrupting, but ended up liking it and doing it all the time. And there are people, who just want to be alone, away from all that kind of things, yet still aware of it, observing the world as the time goes by, and blended with the nature, hidden from those people.

I am one of the last categories. I always tried to make myself away from all the noises in this world. But I’m always managed to get some new information of those noisy people.

I called it a filthy business. Wanted to be away from the busy world yet had information of that world. Sounds like I’m cheating to the world, right? But that’s what I did all of the time. A filthy business.

I’m a dancer. A ballerina, more exactly. Not a very good one, I admitted it. But I’m improving from times to times. Spins, jumps, splits. From a ballet studio to some performance.

I’m enjoying it. Along with some fellow ballerinas from the same studio with me. I really enjoying it. Dancing with another ballerina is enjoyable. But, I always wanted to dance and performing alone. To be left alone on the stage just with my moving body, my soul, and my own thoughts in the silence is my dream.

“Shawako, let’s go home. We need to buy our dinner.” One of my friends, named Suda Akari, called me.

“Ah. Sorry Akarin. I don’t think I can buy it with you tonight. Could you buy it yourself? I will make it up to you after we get home.” I replied her.

“Okay~ Don’t forget your promise~”

She walked out from the studio, leaving me alone to pack my things. Sorry, Akarin. I just want some pieces of the silence. To thinking some stuffs.

After I was done packing, I went out from the studio. My bag is on my hand. My eyes searching for Akarin, in case she’s still around. We always go home together, as we share a same apartment room to save our money.

But it seems that she had gone. I didn’t see her anywhere. She really left me alone. Good. I really have to thank her. I enjoyed the loneliness more than normal people. I enjoyed it, treasured it, and grateful of it. Akarin knew it.

My home isn't really far from the studio. But I had to passed an area where is full of clubs, bars, motels, and people hooking up there and there. I knew what they did on the motels or dark alley. I knew every single thing that happening in here, without I asked for it.

I passed that area with bored eyes and straight face. I don’t give any single care to people who tried to get my attention. I always ignored them. Whether it just me alone or with Akarin. We always ignored them. We always did.

For me, those people are just another unimportant thing I have to face. Those people always demanded another to notice them. They thought just about their fames. Always seeks for people attention. With one or another way.

There is just one way to dealt with them. Ignore.

I kept walking as my mind continues its thought. My eyes staring to the front, head held up high, completed by my slightly hunchbacked posture, I think I really looks like I challenging people, even without any intention of me challenge them.

Some are really brave to walk in front of me and tried to talk to me. Some are just whistling to get my attention. Akarin and I already used to this. Usually, when we went home together, we just simply walk side by side, sometimes we holding hands, then we will just walked off, pretending we were busy to notice them.

But now I'm alone. And this is what I did. I kept my mouth shut, I kept my gaze to the front, I avoid whoever gets in my way automatically. I even smirked to myself when I did that, along with a sadistic feeling that make me bent my head but still kept my gaze to the front. One of my hidden personality, as people always saw me as a kind person.

Now that I thinking about those things, I started to missed my childhood days. When all the matters for me is just what I want to see, hear or thinks. When my mind is just so innocence, without any worry to the real world. Childhood days now felt like an illusion, a dream land. Where you only saw the good things and thinking that every single bad, sad, sorrow, sinful things is just a dream.

Once I passed that area, I started laughing to myself, mocking those people in that area silently and laughing to myself, for missed my innocent childhood. I stopped laughing as soon as I started it. Part of me is really proud of that ability. Because I knew, not everyone can do that so quickly.

I reached my apartment building without me realizing it. That was what always happen when you walking to your destination with yourself thinking another stuffs or talking to yourself. It happens to all the human being. Maybe even animal. I don’t know. I have neither an animal brain nor knowing nor understand it. Just from the books I’d read.

I went to my apartment room immediately once I stepped in the building. It still locked. I guess Akarin haven’t back home. I unlocked it and went inside.

I relaxed for a moment on the couch. All our stuffs were placed neatly. There’s nothing I could do. And sleeping at this hour – it still 7 pm – wouldn’t do any good. So I think something to do while waiting for Akarin and the food.

“I wanna dance on the roof,” I said out loud to no one. To myself, maybe?

I wrote a note to Akarin on the coffee table so she’ll know where I am. I brought my phone with me, slipped on my sandals and went to the roof, the only place where I could enjoy the night breeze, felt its calming air, smelled the night’s scent and enjoying it’s scenery. Good thing that tonight is a full moon. And it would be perfect if there was rain earlier. Unfortunately, it didn’t.

I took of my sandals and put my phone on top of it. I walked to the empty space barefooted. It’s always much more relaxing to know the texture of the ground underneath your feet.

I closed my eyes and started humming some random tunes. My body swayed and the next thing I knew I was dancing to the random tunes. Each movement synchronized. I didn't think anything as I dance. I just simply enjoying the sounds of my humming, the night breeze, the feeling of the cement floor underneath me, and the movements of my body.

Night air always has a great scent. Not as fresh as morning's scent but also not as dirty as afternoon's scent. It has a scent that calming and reflecting humans personality. Good, yet still a sinner deep down inside. Everyone is a sinner, I think. The calming coldness is something I would call a bonus. The darkness is something I could blend in without so much effort.

Then you could feel freedom inside the night scent. It crept up from the silent night and taking form as a sudden burst of energy that makes you much more energetic at night. So many people didn't know that.

Then, I heard some knocking sounds from the roof's door. I knew it was Akarin. I hope she brought some foods with her like I said on the note.
I stopped dancing and opened my eyes. I walked to the clean ground near where I placed my sandals and phone. Then, I'm waiting. I want to play a little and ask her for a dance to make up for the things she did for me tonight..

“Hello, there. I never saw a lady as beautiful as you,” I said and posing likes a prince or knight when Akarin opened the door and reveal herself under the moonlight. Akarin looks confused for a moment. But I think she finally got that I want to play.

“Ah, that’s so sweet of you,” she said and act like she was all shy and blushing.

“What is your name?” I was holding my laugh as I spoke. I think she also holds her laughs.

“My name is Akari~,” she said cutely.

“Your name really suit you,” I pointed with my hand, “And what is that you have on your hands?”

“It is foods, my prince. Do you want some?” So she really brought foods. I'm almost squealed of joy.

“If you want to give me some. May I have a dance with you first, my lady?” I bowed slightly and offering my hand to her. Then I winked at her.

“Of course you can~” she giggled and took my hand. I pulled her to the empty space where I danced with myself earlier.

We started dancing on some random tunes we hummed together. Sometimes we will laugh because of our little play earlier. Sometimes we will just smiled and gazed to each other. Under the moonlight, we danced until we felt exhausted.

We shared the foods Akarin brought up here while enjoying the night sky. Akarin has her head on my shoulder and we eat our foods on the silence.
I always enjoying moments like this. Full of innocence. This kind of innocence is the only innocence that left from my childhood.

“Akari?” I started to spoke again.

“Yes?” She answered without looking.

“Do you miss your innocent childhood?

“Who wouldn't?” We laughed together.

“Akari, thank you. For everything you did for me.”

“Mm-hm~”

I think she smiled. Then I felt her warm breath on my cheek. She nuzzled my cheek with her nose.

“Thanks for you too, Sawako.”

She called me with my name, not my nickname. She placed her head back to my shoulder.

World, is such a huge, noisy, cruel place. Filled with impurity and sins of the people. I realized it when my age just at my early teen. I lost my innocent mind at that age too. Akarin also had the same experience like me. I just experienced it sooner than her. Moment like this is just the field of innocence that left for us.

We don't want to lose it. Not this one. We already lost one.

Our childhood, our very first field of innocence, was already lost.

And we don’t want to lose another. No. Not again.

How is it? Is it good? Or bad?

The whole prince/knight and lady thing is from Special Movie KataFai Type C. That manzai segment.

Shawako and Akarin as ballerina is from SKE's Gaishi Hall concert, when Team KII sang Kodoku na Ballerina with Shawako and Akarin as the lonely
ballerina.

Shawako and Akarin as the characters because... I just want it. Also because their good chemistry when they did manzai along with Manatsu as the
"Tsukkomi" (Shawako and Akarin are "Boke"s)

About Shawako's and Akarin's relationship here... I'll left it for the readers...

Accepting all kinds of comment.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:45:38 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like them theme. Ah childhood innocence, I wonder if I still have it lol
The Sawako character is really interesting. I like the way she sees the world.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Wow.. reading this brought me thinking about what Shawako's thinking too. I don't know, but somehow I can understand her sentiments.
And I also love the ambiance, especially at the rooftop under the full moonlight. Silent (since it's the night).. but so full of expression (hehe.. I don't know the best words to describe it.. sorry.)

Overall, you wrote the entire flow so well.
What else can I say beside a 'thank you very much', caghaunt-san...
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
kahem: I'm glad that you liked it. Well, I wonder, too. Shawako (Hata Sawako) is forever interesting, epic, and creepy at the same time.

aruka: I don't know the best way to describe it, either. But I really am thankful because someone could understand the sentiments! And the ambiance too. Thank you very much too, aruka-san!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
awesome one shots! i love the very first one XDDD

Gekikara~~~~

i hope you write a oneshot about RenAirin ^_^

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
gekirena: Thank you! I hope you enjoyed the other, too! RenAirin? I'll try, I'll try. They're really such a cute couple!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Sinners (Hata Sawako/Suda Akari) [2012.9.14]
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
Shit. It's already September 15th in Japan.

Anyway, Otanjoubi omedetou HATA SAWAKO-san (09/14) to OGISO SHIORI-san (09/15)!!!

Sinners

It was at early 16th century, late Medieval Age. Where all witches are being hunt and killed, or in their case, burned. Many woods are still untouched, full of wild animals. On a small cities or town near the forests, hunters are often being seen come back and forth from the woods, brought any kind of wild animals they found and managed to kill either to fed themselves or for money.

If beauty is a sin, then you are a sinner, and I too am a sinner because I’ve fallen for you.

One morning, a hunter—female hunter—come back from the woods, a quite small dead deer on her back. Her bow and arrows are secured on her waist to preventing it to be broken under the deer’s weight. Her hunting knives and sword unsheathed. Her leather jacket protect her shirt and body from the deer’s blood. Her face didn’t showed any emotion despite the deer’s weight is quite heavy.

She proceed her way to a small alley near to the border of the town—to her small house that is almost as the same as the other hunters’ house around hers—to the hunters’ neighborhood. It’s the town planning that made hunters’ house built near the border, so those who aren’t hunter could live without worrying any uncomfortable situation such as smelling animal bloods or whatever that may occurs or came from the neighborhood. The town planning also gave the hunters a quick access to the woods.

The female hunter arrived in her house and placed the deer on the small cleaning in the ground. She put her hunting tools, archery and sword down, leaning them to the wall and resting her body for a moment while watching the sun gave its morning rays. When she felt herself have enough rest, she picked her weapons and tools and put them inside her house. She also changed to a clean clothes and comfortable enough for her to work. Then she prepared a bag of salt and pulled out a hunting knife. She cleaned it with water, hung the deer upside down on its back legs and then began to skinned the deer. She tried to not make the skins got ripped. She also made sure the deer’s head is connected to the skins along with the tail and the deer’s nails.

She made a slit on the deer’s stomach, big enough for her to pulled out the visceras and gathered them in one place—she’ll buried them on the ground, far enough from her house. She chopped the meat—the only thing that left from the deer—into pieces based on the quality of the meat. She also pulled and chopped the tounge. It was one of the favorite and quick-selled parts of meats, because it has no bone.

When she was done, it was already past noon. Skinning really took her time. She decided to get a quick lunch as she started to get exhausted too. She washed both of her hands then she ate her lunch in silence, looking to the deserted road. Sometimes there are some people passed by. But it still deserted. What a peaceful neighborhood.

After lunch, she took a shovel and brought the viscera to a land behind her house. Far enough from her house and the others. There, she dig a hole and buried the viscera. After she made sure it didn’t stink, she went back and put her shovel away. Then, she cleaned the hunting knife she used earlier. It’s not good if you let the knife or blade or sword soaked with blood too long. It could get sticky and rusty. She also cleaned the meats from the blood and dirt then put it on a clean drying rack.

She opened a solid wooden box—the one she used to salt the meat—and pour the salt covered the bottom before put the meats inside. She placed the meats systematically so none of the salt get wasted and pour some more salt over them. She also pour some salt on the skins and hang it on a drying rack. She will take it to a tanning place in a few days.

She took her hunting knife and estinguished a torch she lit some time ago—she don’t remember when, she just remember that it was getting dark—and get inside her house. She placed her knife on a table and changed her clothes. She decided to go to a bar to get some drinks to warmed up her body—also to hear some of her friends stories while she was gone to the woods. She didn’t expect anything will happen to her at that time.

You and I, two immortal sinners. You, because your beauty is a sin, and 1, because I have fallen for you.

Opened the door with a slight push, a female hunter walked into a bar in the middle of the town. Her eyes scanned the place as she went to the counter. There’s some faces that she didn’t know or remember. Probably hunters from the other town or just those who travelling and decided to drop by.
Her eyes caught the sight of a bartender on the counter, serving one of the customer. She pulled out a stool and sat on it. She waited patiently for the bartender to finish her job.

“Hey, Yukko.” The female hunter said to the bartender when she walked to the hunter.

The bartender—Kinoshita Yukiko—just smiled and stopped in front of the hunter. “Shawako. How’s your hunts? Are you managed to get a big one?”

Shawako—Hata Sawako—the hunter, laughed. Then she spoke, “Not really. I got a small deer on the woods. Already done skinned and buried its meats under the salt. I think it will be one or two bags of money. Even though it small, it still took my time, really.”

“That’s good to hear. What do you want for your drink?”

“Ah, some scotch will do.” Yukiko got to her work and came back to Sawako with a bottle of scotch and a glass.

“Shiori and I have been dealt with travellers these lately. Some hunters were sometimes being seen. But not long enough as they’re always back to the woods or whatever they did. I don’t care as long as Shiori doesn’t involved,” Yukiko told Sawako. Her tone is cold as ice while her eyes focused on the two mens occupying a table with a waitress standing beside it. It looks like that she gonna murdering them if those two lie a finger on the waitress. The said waitress caught Yukiko looking at her direction and smiled. Yukiko held her breath and sighed.

“Sooo, you two are still together.” Sawako said in a light tone, or rather uninterested tone, gulping down some scotch while saying it. This caught Yukiko’s attention.

“Of couse it does. Do you think we won’t?”

“I didn’t meant like that. You and Yuria are cool, then? No anything between her and Ogiso? And how’s Yuria?”

“We’re cool. There’s never anything between them. Yuria was just get lonely because her cousin, Kumi, haven’t come back from the woods. Until now,”
Yukiko sat behind the counter and pointing to another waitress with her thumb, “she’s there, by the way. She also live with us.”

“Ku… mi? Oh, that Kumi? Yagami Kumi? So she haven’t back yet?” Sawako said,  her small voice sounded not so surprised at all. Her eyes looking at Yuria’s back, one of her eyebrows raised.

“Uh-uh. Some said that she’s kidnapped by a witch inside the woods. There’s no confirmed news about it. Some said it’s beasts from the past, some even said it was monsters. Yada, yada, yada. So many opinion. You won’t know which one is true. And nobody have a guts to went checking it, well, except for some people who said they knew what it was and decided to chased it. They never comes back, though. All hunters are now just hunting on the safe range from the town. Even though I think she just lost and can’t find her way back…”

”Scared, huh? These people who claimed they knew what it was… What did they said?” Sawako raised her eyebrows.

Yukiko furrowed her eyebrows, trying to recall her memories before she spoke, “I… remembered something with ‘hides in the shadows’, ‘darker than the dark’, ‘cursed for living’, ‘longing for blood’, and… ‘Sinners’.”

“Nothing more than that?” Yukiko tilted her head, and shook it.

“You’re not going to believe them, do you?” Yukiko eyed Sawako suspiciously. Her eyes searching for any emotion inside Sawako’s ones. She found curiosity on them, but just that.

Sawako placed her hands on her chin and smiled, looks rather playful than thinking seriously. Her brain processed every word Yukiko has said to her.

“I don’t know, Kinoshita. I don’t know. What they said is quite interesting, though.” Her smile widened and bowed slightly when Ogiso Shiori and Kizaki Yuria appeared on her sight. The bar has closed. But because Sawako is their—Yukiko’s, Shiori’s and Yuria’s—friend, she’s alright to stay longer than the average customers.

After put the cloth she used to cleaned the tables and washed her hands, Shiori placed her hand on Yukiko’s left shoulder, her eyes looked at Sawako and Yukiko by turns. Yuria bowed slightly to Sawako and went to the house part of the bar.

“Sorry gentlemens, for interrupting your talks. But—“

A loud noises from outside cut off Shiori’s words. Shouts and yells filled the air from a bunch of people with torches and knives in hands. They looks angry and scared on the same time. They are the merchants of the town. Some are butcher, and other kind of job on the town. All piled up into one.

Sawako, Yukiko and Shiori walked to the door and watching the group passed. “I just about to warn you two about this,” Shiori said, not looking to Sawako and Yukiko.

A man separated himself from the group and got into the bar. Occasionally asking if they saw any something or someone suspicious went into the bar or passed them. The three of them glanced to each other and shook their head. How could they know? They’re busy with their own. And it’s a bar for whatever’s sake!

“What the heck?” Yukiko asked the man.

“We don’t know, actually. But we found some dead vagrant on one of the small alley in the market. Their blood drained and some of it pooled around them. They died with so many deep cuts on their vital area, cutting off their main arteries. Their chest also cracked and opened as if someone had tried to did a heart surgery. Someone said he sees something crouched down above them, but he didn’t know what is that and this something ran off. It smelled worse than the animals those hunters killed, you know.” Grimaced, he ran off, catching up with his group.

Yukiko and Shiori looked at each other, then at Sawako—only to find her face expressionless. Nobody ever got to know what’s going on Sawako’s brain unless she talks about it, which is very rare. Moreover, this kind of situation isn’t helping at all.

“What a gore… Anyway, I wanna get some rest. See you tomorrow, Shawako. Come on, Yukko,” said Shiori, coming back inside, then to the second floor, where the house part is located.

Yukiko bid Sawako a goodbye then followed Shiori, closed the door of the bar and locked it in process.

Thus left Sawako alone. So, she went home and bought some groceries on her way.

You are beautiful, flawless, beyond perfection. That is why you are a sinner. That is why I am a sinner.

Sawako walked to the corner of an alley. The alley is the fastest route to her home. She didn’t intend to be outside for a long time. Spending time outside while you could get warm inside your house is a waste.

She saw a silhoutte crouched on the other end of the alley. She wanted to pretend it’s just a vagrant and went home immediately. But, her inquisitiveness crushed it . Sawako used her skill as a hunter to make her footsteps still going at a steady pace and firm but silent. Her grip on groceries bag tightened to prevented it to made any noises.

Sawako had a prey to hunt. And this one, won’t run from her grasp.

Sawako reached the silhoutte. It was a girl with long black messy hair. Shawako noticed that the girl’s clothes are dirty and torn on some places. The girl barefooted and even though she can’t saw the girl’s face or expression, Sawako could tell that she was scared and panic, as if she was caught or almost being caught doing some crime or something like that. Which is the truth Shawako didn’t know yet.

“What’re you doing here barefoot? Hiding from something or what?” Sawako asked and poked the girl’s with her index finger.

Startled, the girl react immediately. She jumped because of Sawako’s voice and her back being poked. She turned around, fisted her hands, and ready to attack Sawako, her long hair almost whipped Sawako when she turned. Sawako’s eyebrows raised while watching the girl before her with the patience of a hunter, waiting for the right moment.

Unfortunately for the girl, she got a vertigo and losing her footing. She fell to Sawako’s direction and will fall to the ground if Sawako didn’t grab her with one hand. She went unconscious on Sawako’s arm.

‘That face… Could it be…?’ is the last thought of the girl before she went all unconscious.

Sawako stared at the unconscious girl on her arm. Sawako confused, should she bring this mysterious girl to her home—because she didn’t know anything about her—or just leave her there to freeze.

Sawako struggled with her inner feeling for some seconds. Her morality won. Sawako dropped her groceries bag to the ground and tried to carried the
girl on her back. When Sawako had made sure that the girl was safe, she picked her groceries bag from the ground and continued went home.

We are immortal sinners, roaming the Earth for a sempiternity for a sin so deplorable.

Sawako reached her home and fumbled with her keys on the dark, didn’t want to risked  the sleeping girl on her back—the girl fall asleep on her back, still unconscious—to put her onto the cold ground. Sawako find the key she want and unlock the door. Sawako opened her door and get inside—pulled her keys out from the door and locked it—then placed her groceries on a table on the living room, she moved the girl on her back to her own bed in the bedroom. She’ll sleep on the couch she have for tonight. At least that what Sawako thought.

Sawako placed her keys on the bedside table and watched the girl she brought home sleeping, didn’t show any threat like when the girl tried to attack her earlier. The girl’s face looks innocent and friendly enough for a girl who just looks like a criminal, hiding on the dark place. Sawako also felt she knew this girl but couldn’t make out who she is. Suddenly, she remembered one of her dreams, but it’s gone as soon as it came. She set the fireplace to lighten up her bedroom and made her bedroom warm before examined the girl on her bed.

Seeing how dirty the girl is, Sawako lit up a lantern and took it with her to get a wet cloth to cleaned the girl and find some of her clothes that are big enough for the girl to wear. She didn’t want her bed to be dirty as well because of this certain girl.

After found what she needed, Sawako turned off her lantern and put a basin full of water with a clean cloth hanging on it on the floor. Sawako pulled a low-chair to the bedside next to the basin and sat on it, ready to work.

Sawako soaked the cloth with water, wet enough to clean something. First, Sawako cleaned the girl’s face and neck, pressed the cloth light enough to not hurt the girl. Then she cleaned the girl’s both arms and hands. Sawako was a bit surprised when she found out that the girl’s skin is cold, very much like a 2-24 hours corpse, minus the stiff part. ‘It must be the temperature outside. It’s really cold after all,’ Sawako thought.

After so much struggling about her inner self about moral (Sawako wanted to clean the girl’s thighs, as it also dirty. And stomach. The girl’s torn clothes can’t covered it), Sawako removed the girl’s clothes and began to cleaned the cold flesh under it while praying for the girl to not be woken up.

When Sawako was done—much to her relief—she put the clean clothes she picked earlier on the girl carefully, almost didn’t dare to looked at some certain body parts when doing it. Even though both of them are womens, she felt guilty doing that. Sawako felt relieved when the clothes she choose is fitted the girl on her bed.

Very relieved.

Sawako put away the wet cloth and the water she brought earlier to its original place—bathroom—and sat back on the chair at the bedside. She tucked the girl on her bed under the blanket. Sawako realized that she felt really tired from all her works today. She leaned her body to the front—almost dived to the bed—and fall asleep

It wasn’t even midnight.

You and I, we shall spend aeons together roving this earth as two immortal sinners.

A hand flew to a side,  hitting someone’s head. Rustling sounds of clothes against clothes could be heard. A body rolled to one side. Groans came out from a throat.

There’s two person in the room. Both of them are girls. One laid on her back in a bed, while the other sat on a chair beside the bed with both hands propped under her head.

The girl on bed had rolled her body to one side, groaning and frowning. Her hands fisted. Her expression showed like she was in pain, and rage.

The girl on chair moaned when she felt her head got hit. She lifted her head and rubbed her head with her almost numb hand on the place it hurted. She opened an eye and yawned. Tears came out from the corner of her eyes.

Sawako had woken up because of the girl in her bed hit her head, hard. Sawako looked at her surrounding before realized her back ached. Sleeping on
such position is not recommended, seriously.

Sawako scretched her body and looked at the other girl on the room. Her eyes droopy and her focus is edging. She heard the girl mumbling something indistinct. Something like “blood”, “food”, “wants”, “damn”, “market” and another that didn’t related to each words. Her mumbles really didn’t make any senses.

Sawako rubbed her sleepy eyes and tried to focused on the girl. She propped her hands under her head again, just now close to the girl’s face, so she could hear and looked at the girl clearly.

Now that she could hear and saw the girl’s expression clearly, Sawako heard the girl mumbling, “Blood... I want blood… Damn those people in the market… Interrupting my dinner…” and it goes on.

The girl neither open her eyes nor wake up. She was like someone who was dreaming and sleeptalking. Her face looks like she’s angry, though.

Sawako, now fully awake, her mouth hanging in the air. Her brain processed anything the girl has said on the sleeptalking. Sawako recalled on what
Yukiko and a man from the certain mob has told her last night. Her mind connecting one words and another.

‘Blood. “Longing for blood”. “Their blood drained”. Market. “Dead vagrant on the small alley in the market”. Found her hiding. “Ran off”. Could it be… But…’ she stopped thinking, her hand touched the girl’s forehead, it didn’t cold anymore like last night. It really was the matter of the temperature.

Sawako closed her jaws and stiffened when she heard the girl begged for blood on her sleep. The girl’s expression showed so much rage. Her hands also looks like wanted to crushed something.

Sawako torn in between leaving the girl and went back to sleep or giving the blood the girl wanted. She could just do the first option, but it won’t be the best decision to make. But if she goes with the latter, whom blood she will give?

The girl kept mumbling her wanting for blood while Sawako was thinking. Not to mention the girl’s pain seems increased. This is the time for Sawako to choose the right decision.

Sawako clicked her tongue for several times and began to looking for her hunting knife. She remembered that she put her beloved hunting knife on the table, so she searched there. Her hand searched the area and bumped into a shape—her hunting knife. Sawako picked it and positioned it on her lower left arm, not too close to the veins. She didn’t intended to die by now.

Sawako relaxed her left arm and made a cut on it, drawing blood to the surface. Sawako put her knife away and grabbed the girl’s chin to opened her mouth. Sawako positioned now wounded left arm with the blood dripping from it to the girl’s mouth. Letting her blood dropped into it.

As soon as a couple drop of blood touched the girl’s tounge, her eyes opened. Hunger could be seen from there. Her eyes focused on the blood-dripping arm in front of her mouth. She took a firm grip and began to drink all the blood that came out from the wound, making Sawako tensed.

It seems that the girl knew and loosen her grip. She licked all the blood that remained around the arm and the wound. When she released Sawako’s arm, Sawako checked it immediately noticed a faint scar that left. Sawako turned back her attention to the girl just to get stunned by the girl’s before her.

Under the light from the nearly dead fireplace, Sawako could saw the girl’s face smeared with Sawako’s blood around her mouth. Her mouth curved into a delightful smile; her lips covered with blood. Her eyes shined unnaturally; unhumanly.

Sawako wasn’t scared. Sawako wasn’t shouted or doing something like that. She just froze on her spot, like if she was cursed into a rock. In Sawako’s point of view, she could comparing the girl before her as a Lucifer—a tempting Lucifer—luring humans to sinning and made them to be the company of the Lucifer deep in the Hell, away from the God and His salvation.

The fire on the fireplace got smaller, leaving the burnt coals, making the room engulfed with the darkness and a faint light from outside. Sawako blinked. On the next second she felt a hand grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to the front – to her bed – and made her lay on her back. A body lay itself on her side; a hand touched her cheek softly. A pair of soft lips pressed against her own; Sawako could taste her own blood; it tasted coppery but surprisingly sweet.

As if the owner of the lips who just kissed her reads Sawako’s mind, the girl whispered in a hushed tone, “Greetings, Hata Sawako. I’m Suda Akari,” when Sawako just stared blankly at her, she continued, “it’s really sweet, isn’t it? You want some more?”

The girl didn’t wait for Sawako’s answer. Instead, she pressed her lips to Sawako’s again. And the last thing Sawako knew before she closed her eyes, is that she was drowned in the darkness; and that she knew she was sinning. And she wasn't surprised when she found out that she didn’t mind it. She enjoyed it.

‘I finally found you, my Dark Prince,’ thought the girl who kissed Sawako.

Then Sawako was drowned into the darkness.

You, because you are beautiful, flawless, beyond perfection, and that makes you a wretched sinner.

Sawako was drowned. She’s drown into darkness. She saw a small light that looks so far from her. She tried to get closer to the light. Her hands reached out above her, hopelessly trying to found anything to stop her from drowning. Her legs kicked out desperately, hoping that it will brought her closer.

After some moments of trying, she stopped. Her hands and legs were tired. She let herself floating on the darkness with a knowledge that she won’t be able to get out from the darkness. She stared at the light that got fainter by seconds.

When the light was gone, she hung her head low. She started to laughed at her condition at this time. Her laughter sounded harsh and contained her own darkness on it. She wanted to kill herself on the spot. She didn’t care of any people that could be worried about her. She didn’t care about those all.

A clapping sounds came into her hearing sense. Frowned, she turned to the source of the sounds. The sounds that sounded to loud in the void darkness she currently in. Sawako saw a girl, a girl named Suda Akari. The same girl that she found and fainted on her, gave her blood to, kissed her, and caused her to drown in this place.

“Congratulations, my Dark Prince, Hata Sawako,” Akarin said, a playful smile could be seen in her face.

“Suda Akari. Please explain. Please start from what are you,” Sawako ordered. She made a straight face and her eyes held a stern gaze, her hands hung at her sides. She’s certainly not impressed.

“Relax, my dear. I’ll explain it one by one. But it won’t make sense if you not serene.” Akarin sauntered behind Sawako and draped her arms around Sawako, clinched her from behind. She could felt Sawako become rigid in her embrace, but not rejecting her. Akarin smiled and settled her chin on the crook on Sawako’s neck. Finding a comfortable spot, she continued.

“I really meant it you know. You won’t understand anything if you didn’t relax.” Akari breathed to Sawako’s neck, making her shivered but eventually trying to be relax.

“Good,” Akari pressed her lips on Sawako’s neck, “now listen to me.

“I’m like a mortal. I’m not an immortal. I’m no angel or devil. I’m not a kind of creature like human out there know. No. You could say that I’m a Lucifer. But I’m also not a Lucifer. I used to think that I’m one of the descendants of them. I’m a sinner, to be exact. I’ve done so many sins, unforgivable ones. After all this time, I never think of the God’s deliverance. Never once,” Akari paused, “In simpler words, I’m the same being like you.” Akari finished her self-explanation. By the time she was speaking, a bench had altered itself from the dark, controlled by Akari. The both of them were sat on it, Akari was leaning into Sawako’s right shoulder. Her hands were playing with Sawako’s fingers.

“…Why did you drank those vagrants’ blood?” Sawako asked again. She’s no longer stiff. Her position is as relaxed as one could be when a weight leaned on a side. She looked at her fingers that were being played with.

“You knew that we have to get some blood at least once per one or two months for… I think you already know, Sawako. Years ago, when some mortals saw me doing that, they mistaken me and calling me a vampire, then I have to killed them,” Akari laughed, “oh, that Vlad… causing rumors like that,” her tone softened, “its been a year or more since I last tasted the blood, you know. I really need it. And your blood is just so…” Akari reminiscing the moment when Sawako’s blood dripped to her tongue.

Sawako stared at the tip of Akari’s head, a bit speechless. But managed to asked her next question. “Why did you know my name and call me yours ‘Dark Prince’? The last time I checked it, I’m still a women and I ain’t a prince. So… why?”

Akari knew that this would coming but she didn’t has a proper answer for that, a faint tint of red spread across her cheek. “Ah… That… How should I put this…? I… saw your images kept appearing on my sleep. It’s kinda like a vision. I always saw you being torn between the bright side and the dark side of your minds and the world. But you remained still at the middle of it and have more the dark side gotten into you. Then I saw myself appeared next to you and…” Akari didn’t continue, too shy to said it.

“I can’t tell you why I called you my Dark Prince. I just.. can’t. About your name… I know your name as soon as I tasted your blood. You are Hata Sawako, my Dark Prince, and more than it. Your blood had more secrets on it than what you already knew.”

Akari looked at Sawako, their eyes met in an intense stare, even though there’re still any hints of embarassment on Akari. Sawako’s eyes expressed her disbelief and confusion. Sawako didn’t say anything. But her eyes did.

“I’ll take it that you doesn’t understand what I meant by ‘in the middle of bright side and dark side’. I prefer to call it ‘the grey side’, by the way. It’s the state where you’re not a holy, goody-goody person, but you’re not completely bad either. But you well aware when you do sins or something what humans called ‘bad’ or ‘evil’ and didn’t try to reject it. Because it’s the fact.”

“How—how do you know?”

“As I said earlier, your blood spoke more than your mouth,” Akari tapped her index finger to Sawako’s lips, “you are not an ordinary mortal, Sawako. You are never be like one of them, no matter how hard you’d tried. You are a sinner. Your appearance, your efforts to being kind to people, yet you still fallen to the darkness of yours. Then I’m fallen to you.”

Sawako pushed Akari’s finger away from her mouth and gripped both of Akari’s hand to Akari’s sides and pulled Akari closer. “Stop. Please, stop. Enough. I knew that. I also knew that I’m a same being with you. Since I talked to one of the mortals who considered me as her friend. Since I heard you sleeptalking. I knew that. Would you tell me what did you saw on your dream?” Sawako clenched her hands, tightening her grip on Akari. She asked because she also dreamt about it for several nights. But she didn’t expected it to become true.

“…I don’t want to tell you. Why don’t you figure it out yourself?” Akari released one of her arms from Sawako’s grip and extended it out. A small, short, sharp blade formed from the darkness into her palm. Akari brought it in between her and Sawako, as if she was offering it to the person in front of her.

“Drink some of my blood, will you?”

Sawako knew that this will come. She finally will know the truth. Akari watched as Sawako gritted her teeth, then she placed the razor to one point on her neck far from her blood vessel and slit it. As soon as the blood trickled, the blade turned back into a pile of darkness and Sawako closed her mouth around the cut, squeezed the blood out softly. Sawako’s hand swiped Akari’s hair from the neck, at the same time tilted Akari’s head so it didn’t get head-butted.

Memories began to flood Sawako’s mind when she took her first gulp. She squeezed out more blood, started her second take. Akari moaned when she felt more pressure and gripped the front of Sawako’s shirt tightly. Sawako held Akari tighter. When the flood of memories comes to an end, Sawako cleaned the remaining blood.

It all happened just in seconds, yet it felt like minutes to them and who knows in the real world, as the place they were in right now is the world of illusion, but it felt like a reality.

Sawako raised her head and met eyes to eyes with Akari. Understanding and relief could be seen from Sawako.

“So that was you… My Lady…” Sawako raised one of her arms to caresses Akari’s smooth cheek, the other brought Akari’s body closer to her. The gap between them closed. Their arms snaked around each other.

Then, the darkness consumed them.

I, because I am incapable of resisting your temptation, and thus I, too, have commited a sin so direly irremissible.

Sawako’s life as a citizen and a hunter in the town didn’t really change since that night. Her friends still the same as before. It’s just her private life that changed. Akari is now live with her and they share the same bed.

Sawako had introduced Akari to Yukiko, Shiori and Yuria when she brought Akari with her to the bar. They got along very well. When they asked where did Akari came from, she faked the information.

Akari also getting along with the people on the town, but they still didn’t know that it was Akari who made a ruckus on the market. Now that case has been dropped from discussion. Akari is now dubbed as “Sawako’s wife” by some people. She didn't mind it.

Kumi—Yuria’s cousin—has came back. Based on her story, she managed to get out from the wood but ended up in another town. She collapsed in the main street of that town then helped by a girl named Kanon. Kumi brought Kanon to this town when she was back.

It seems lovely and peaceful. But Sawako and Akari know no matter how nice and peaceful they live now, they were still a sinners.

No matter how they live.

Sinners. The both of them.

All we did is wrong and unforgivable, yet it was so right and tempting

I fall for you, you fall with me; down to the dingles of disgrace, down to vales of humiliation, together we fall.

Yet I do not mind, for it was you who plunged me into this deplorable iniquity.

Is it really all right for us to have been born into this world?

(Anonymous)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:09:32 AM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2012, 11:15:27 PM »
Oh my god! The best!  :twothumbs
Well it was well written and the story and everything  :thumbsup
:kneelbow:

and Happy late birthday to Hata-san
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
Thanks for reading.

I really appreciated it.

Happy belated birthday too to Furuhata Nao.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2012, 01:50:48 AM »
Doumo.

This is not an update. Just want to tell something since today is October 31st.

I won't call it as Halloween Day. Even though it really is.

Today is Akarin Day! Otanjoubi omedetou, the most flexible girl from SKE48, Suda Akari!!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots: Secret (Shinoda Mariko Selfcest) [2012.11.13]
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »
A random thoughts and memories led me to make this short-fic.

Secret

Shinoda Mariko always held a secret. A secret she couldn’t even tell to her closest friends. A secret so dark and would bring her career down, if not make her looks appealing.

In front of camera and social networks she could be seen with her fellow 48 groups members or her friends. Supporting even the so-called MariHaru or MariKoji, a pair fans had made about her and Kojima Haruna.

But in truth, it was just her act. She didn’t even like Haruna that way. She was just feeling that it was her duty to kept the fans happy. It was her job as an idol anyway.

Shinoda Mariko was walking down the street, heading towards her house. She was alone. But if you observed her or walked really close to her, you could saw her lips moved slightly and heard some phrases whispered through them.

“What do you want for dinner, my dear?

“…Hee… The gyoza leftover which I keep inside the freezer?

“…Alright. Anymore?

“…Hm. Gyoza with cucumber salad, then.”

Yeah, she was talking to herself. One person could said that she’s crazy, suppressed under the stress from works. But no, she’s not. She’s just talking to herself, or to be precise, to the image of herself as her girlfriend.

Shinoda Mariko likes and loves herself. Not herself as a male, but herself as her own self. As creepy as one person might think, it’s true.

Left arm snaked its way to the right side of the body, imitating what a hug with an arm should be like. The other arm reached up to the face of the owner, the fingers caressing the smooth skin under it. A pair of eyes gazed lovingly to the reflection of a person on the mirror.

It was Shinoda Mariko, standing before a full-body mirror, hugging herself as if she was hugged by another person.

“…I love you, too.

“…What? Revealing our relationship to the public? It’s impossible.

“…It’s not like that. Our relationship is our own secret to keep. You certainly don’t want me to be sent into a mental hospital, do you?

“…Don’t worry, my dear, don’t worry.”

Mariko released her self-hug and pressed herself on the mirror, kissing her own reflection.

Shinoda Mariko always held a secret. A secret she couldn’t even tell to her closest friends. A secret so dark and would bring her career down, if not make her looks appealing. She likes her own self, in a romantic way. This was the truth she always hid beneath her calm and playful attitude.

May this secret remains secret.

See you at the next update!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »
OMG! hauhauhauhaua that explains a lot hauhauahuahuah I laughed so hard here ahauhau

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 07:44:27 PM »
Maritroll!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - P.O.L. (Power of Love)