JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Anomarokaris

Author Topic: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (M Rena/F Airi) [2015.05.15]  (Read 36199 times)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Re: Oneshots: Secret (Shinoda Mariko Selfcest) [2012.11.13]
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2012, 02:15:03 PM »
BbSis: Um... Mind to telling me what explains what? ^^"

sakura_drop_: Which part is the troll part?
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »
Just teasing =p

But sometimes Mariko acts bit self-centered xD

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2012, 02:43:04 PM »
Oh.
Oh LOL THAT ONE.
Yeah, she is xD And that one mc part of a performance at theater.
The topic was (if I remember right) "Whose members you would like to be your gf/bf?". She choose herself.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2012, 04:44:06 PM »
LOL Really?! Huahua I wonder why it don't surprise me. Huahua i'd love to watch this xD

I have to start to watch more of performances videos :p

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2012, 06:12:10 PM »
It was one from the good ol' days of AKB.
Not sure if the vid is still exists, so... yeah...
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Majijo.Soul

• In the eyes of an idol, shed tears turn to stars.
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 08:29:59 PM »
Your one-shots are very cute! I love reading fanfiction that is set in Majisuka Gakuen, since it features the AKB48 girls with a rather different perspective on their personalities. But in your first one-shot, Cuteness Overload!! they seem rather like their usual selves. I actually first read this one-shot on Tumblr. As always, Yuko is clinging to Kojiharu Torigoya. But the highlight of the story is, of course, cute Gekikara. Or should I say Amakuchi?

I Don’t Care helped me learn the Center/Nezumi ship name, which is apparently Cenezu! The two of them are an interesting pairing, because they have such a strong dependence on one another. Center's parents left her alone, no one has ever truly cared for Nezumi. They desperately need the love and friendship of each other.  :deco:  It's a very touching story, especially Nezumi's love confession.  :heart:  It's cute how she becomes so embarrassed when Center asks her "would you repeat it, please". But at least she took the initiative and kissed her. I wonder, was it their first kiss?

Speaking of other things, your comment on Team Fondue not being able to take over Rappapa concerns me. Paralleling it to the real AKB48 world, next generation members are being pushed (especially Shimazaki Haruka) to take "teppen" in the group. And maybe they aren't up to it yet. At least the next generation has some potential, in the fighting spirit of "Center", and the intelligence of "Nezumi". Why did Maeda graduate leave Majisuka Gakuen before Center even had a chance to really prove herself against the actual center?!

Oh, and... Shaku and the handycam that recorded the private Cenezu scene.  :lol:

Letting Her Go is so painful to read... How Sado is being torn in all different directions, having give up the gorgeous woman that she loves to her best friend and "partner in crime". She can't hurt either of them, yet she wishes she had met Torigoya first so things might have turned out differently. How she knows Torigoya loves Yuko, and how it hurts her to see the cheerful friend hospitalized...

These lines are heartbreaking. "You’re just an older sister to her, Mariko. Let her go. She loves Oshima Yuko. Not you. Just let her go…”   :cry:

I look forward to more Majijo one-shots!  :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the Majisuka gakuen OS fanfic

Hope to see about AtsuMina  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2012, 11:46:26 AM »
wow I never imagine tbat lol

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots: Please give me any critics [2013.04.25] (not an update)
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2013, 02:38:50 PM »
@Majijo.Soul I'm glad you found my MJGK oneshots cute or interesting. I don't know if I would write more MJGK shots in the future though. Thanks for reading anyway!!!

@cisda83 Next chapter? I have no next chapter since this thread is for oneshots. I'm sorry. Unfortunately I'm not interested on making any AtsuMina fic, you might as well read AtsuMina fics from another writer than me. Thanks for reading!!!

@kahem For Mariko is having a selfcest? Nah, let's just say that that possibility haven't occur on your mind before.

Hello everyone. I didn't post any fic this time because I'm kinda have no inspiration for the time being and school is giving me a hard time.

I've put an index on the first page to make it much more easier to find my fics.

I was thinking of do some editing of Sinners and if possible make it more enjoyable to read and have more in-depth plot than the original one. Maybe will have more words too.

But since I don't have many time to do that any sooner and the tendency of procrastinating is high on me I'm not guaranteeing any fics or updates from me.

This time though, I will ask to those who has read my fanfics to criticize me on my writing. I want to know what did you guys think of my writing style. I will take any critics to consider how will I write my next fic (if any) to be enjoyable.

I will ignore those who want me to write a/some pairing/s though.

I'm looking forward to any critics.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:05:04 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2013, 12:24:24 AM »
erm.... doesn't remember the names of the fics....
but..... Majisuka Gakuen! Ysoha!
Those were good and Gekikara is sooooo~ Moe~~~
My favorite oneshot was actually that one with Shawako and Akari.....
vampire-like stuff, but they aint vampires.....
deep and cute~
and then that one somewhere before....
its the Kuminon one......
Death yay!
Well, it aint good to die, but Yay for Kuminon!....

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »
@Shinoki those you were mentioned are 'Cuteness Overload', 'Meet My Death', and 'Sinners' with the last is ShawAkarin and the one I planned to re-edit.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:58:47 AM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Lily (Ogiso Shiori/Kinoshita Yukiko) [2014.03.10]
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2014, 11:09:15 AM »
Yah, hello. Long time no see. Still busy and apparently had writer's block for a year or so. Still have it. I'm just dropping a old drabble I haven't got a chance to post.

Lily

“The perfect flower to be given to a woman is rose.”

Yukko used to heard those sayings. She heard them being said on the flourists when she stopped by, heard them being said by people, both in real world and internet. She used to believed them.

But now, Yukko knew better. Or rather, Shiori knew better. Shiori said the perfect flower for them, Shiori and Yukko, is lily.

When Yukko asked Shiori what did she mean by that, Shiori just smiled and said, “Open your japanese dictionary, Yukko.”

Yukko did what Shiori told her to. What she read made her giggled to herself.

The next time they met, Yukko grinned to Shiori and handed her a bouquet of lilies. Shiori accepted them with smirk and said, “It’s lily, Yukko. It always is.”

Feel free to leave any kind of comments. Still hoping for constructive critics though.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Lily (Ogiso Shiori/Kinoshita Yukiko) [2014.03.10]
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2014, 01:11:59 AM »
Wow...it's been a long time...since i read these as well...
Hope you manage to get over that writer's block
And such a cute drabble~
Brief yet wonderful~ :D

Well, my main duty here (assigned by yours truly me)
is to reread all these one-shots~
Because, they are as wonderful as always!
Yea~~~~~ that's about all I gotta say.

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello there. A brief explanation if there's someone out there wondering have my writing seems worsen, this is my first attempt to write a fic after months or that a year? not doing this.

The nth Time

The first time they met, she’s just another people drinking in a bar to Nanako. They didn’t know each other and didn’t have any intention to know.

She noticed Nanako’s blank stare on her and turned her head towards the owner of the gaze. Their eyes eventually met.

Nanako saw her got up from her stool, smiling a little and disappear on the crowds.

The second time they met, isn’t exactly a meeting. Nanako found her sat atop of crates eating apple at the parking lot of a bar, completely unfazed by cars’ lights flashing before them.

Nanako stood beside the crates, unsure if she wanted to greet the girl or if the girl didn’t recognized her presence. Apparently Nanako knew she recognized her presence as she asked Nanako, “If you found a beautiful flower, no matter what kind of flower it is, what would you do?”

Nanako stood still on her place. At one side shocked that she asked her a question, and at one side she’s taken aback by the sudden, weird question.

“…Take it with me, I guess?” Nanako replied unsure.

“Even if you already knew the flower won’t be the same again?”

Nanako didn’t answer that, didn’t know how to answer. So she stood there quietly, as the other girl continued to ate her apple.

They still didn’t know each other.

The third time they met, Nanako was dancing to some loud music in the bar when they bumped into each other somewhere in the dance floor. Both sweating a little as the room temperature seems a bit higher in there.

“So we meet again,” said the girl who ate apple on the other day.

“So we are,” Nanako replied. They actually made some real conversationn, not just an ask and answer to some random question.

“How do you think?”

“About what?”

“This place of course,” she shrugged nonchalantly.

“Not bad. Though they seriously need to add more beverages, I should say,” they laughed.

“I’m Furuhata Nao.”

“I’m Suga Nanako. Nice to meet you.”

That was a step. At least they knew each other names by now.

The fourth time they met, Nanako saw her drinking with some other girls on a table near the counter. She walked to where Nao was and decided to join.

“Hey. Do you mind if I joined you?” Nanako stood before the table.

“No, I’m not. Please help yourself,” Nao smiled at her, then distracted by her companion, “it tickles there.”

Nanako watched as Nao run her fingers on her companion cheek, telling her to go get some drinks..

“You hadn't exactly answered my question some other day,” Nao spoke as her companion left them alone.

“Huh? Which one?” Nanako still mesmerized by how Nao act just then. She even imagined how it’s like to be touched by Nao.

“If you found a beautiful flower, no matter what kind of flower it is, what would you do? That one.”

“I think I would still be taking it home with me.”

“Knowing it won’t be the same again?”

“Well, I could always placed it on a watered vase. What about you? What would you do?”

“If I were you, I would gaze at it. Scared if I touch it, it won’t be beautiful anymore. Contaminated by human’s hands.”

“I’m scared I’ve contaminated you,” said Nao one night. They sat on a couch at one of the room in a cheap hotel. Fully clothed, just more sober after they
drank two bottles of cold water instead of tequila.

Nanako didn’t really remember how are they ended up there. She didn’t know what happened beside went inside a bar then encountered Nao at the counter.

“I’m not scared of you contaminate me. I think I’d contaminated ever since I saw you,” Nanako said quietly.

“Is that so. Huh. Do you mind if I contaminate you more? I’ve always wondering how the fruits of roses tastes like,” Nao gave Nanako a sidelong glance
and reached out to her, released Nanako’s hair from its ponytail and caressed her cheek in process.

“I don’t mind it, you know,” Nanako grabbed Nao’s hands on her cheek and squeezed it.

She leaned in to Nao and whispered to her, “If the fruit you said meant me, I allow you to taste it. Then tell me how it is.”

That was the nth time they met.

Feel free to leave any comments.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:19:05 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
I like how the fanfic has this adult feel to it ... would say that it was "refreshing"  :roll:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Your writing is still really enjoyable~~
NaoNan~ (and I still can't comment correctly XD )

Offline Mikirin

• みきランドへようこそ
  • 季節が変わっても、思い出は変わらない。
THIS!
I actually searched for NaoNan fics a lot but to my dismay, I only found one. This makes the 2nd NaoNan fic I read, and I really really like this.  :inlove:

It has more mature theme to it and the flow makes it easier to read,especially for people's who's English is bad, like me.

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for your comments! Late reply, I know. Tried to mix Team E's Lay Down performance and some Bara no Kajitsu.

DC2805: Thank you. I thought something darker would good when school-life setting is popular.

Shinoki: Is it? I thought my grammar is worsened.... I think your way of comment will improve someday.

Mikirin: Consider you're lucky when found it, I think? I know how it feels when your "ship" is a small ship compared to the other. Oh, whoa. And here I thought this one needs more description though I desperately restrain myself to not reveal too much.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Oneshots: Ngzk46 fic - Dandelion (Nishino Nanase) [2014.04.30]
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2014, 04:06:35 PM »
Trying to be productive here.

This is a direct adaptation of Kizuitara Kataomoi PV. Please forgive me if this looks weird.

Dandelion

The performance ended. So is her life. She knew it. She could felt it, the last seed, hanging on the seedhead.

She turned her head to the right, facing away from the crowd before her. It’s not that the view wasn’t amazing, but she knew it’s her time limit and she has to say it before she disappears.

She saw the two persons who protected her extended life. She smiled sadly at them. She would part with them. She didn’t cry. She knew she was supposed to be dead, anyway.

“Bye bye,” she said, looking at her fellow members, who she was with on her last days, cherished every moments she had with them.

A moment of silence, then she disappears, her body dispersed like dandelion’s seeds. She left them, beautifully.

Tears were shed in silent cry. No one moves, except the fans in front of them, who thought it was a special effect.

There, in the dressing room, a single seed flew. There is also a photo of Nogizaka46’s members for their 8th single. The seed landed right on top of the new center’s face. Her crooked smile in the photo was covered by the seed.

Her name was, Nishino Nanase.

Fans’ chants were heard from the backstage. It was the first live performance of their new single. They supposed to be anxious, of their performance, of the dance steps, but no, they were not.

Nanase leaned on Nanami’s embrace, felt that her life, her time in this world was only a few minutes. The other surrounded them, with Mai furthest to the both.

“Do you think you could perform?” Nanami whispered to Nanase. Mai and she knew the state of the dandelion Nanase’s life was hanging on.

“I’m alright. I think… at least until the song is over….” Nanase predicted, “let’s go.”

With her statement, the members went to their starting position. Everyone hid their real emotion, each wore a smile as their mask.

The curtain opened, and they began to sing.

It was the last day of the lessons for their new single. Fortunately, there’s no strong wind on that day and no dandelion seeds were scattered.

On that last day, the members, including Nanase, decided to took a commemorative photo as a celebration… and a memoriam.

A memoriam of Nishino Nanase.

They all were smiling on the photo.

Nanase spent her limited life with the members. She danced, laughed and ate with them. She cherished every second of her life with the memories of her friends. She made sure of it.

Then, the countdown started as the dandelion on the yard  of the building they trained on dispersed its seeds.

Nanase started to notice it when she discussed some parts of the song’s lyrics with some members and her hand suddenly went weak. Unable even to lift the pencil she held made it rolled to the ground, attracted members’ attention to her. She stared at her hand.

“It started,” she whispered to herself, but loud enough for those around her to hear.

As time went by, she still able to move, to dance, to sing. But there’s a point when the next dispersal of the dandelion seeds halted her when she trained her dance moves.

She fled from her position to a nearest window and coughed out some seeds from her throat as the other continued the dance routine except Ikoma as she was recording that day’s lessons.

Ikoma recorded the lesson with her phone. But, when Nanase fled out from the camera’s focus, she only gazed at Nanase.

She can't do anything about it, except cherishing every moment spent with Nanase.

She stood in the yard, stared longingly to a single dandelion that grew up there.

“Nanase,” she heard Nanami called her name and turned her head to Nanami, who walked towards her. They looked at each other before turned their attention to the view from the yard as the place was on top of a cliff.

Both of them watch silently for a while before Nanase broke it.

“I’m glad I met with all of you,” she said, wearing her crooked smile on her face, “I’m really glad to be one of the members.”

“In that case, this time you should be yourself when with everyone,” Nanami smiled warmly to Nanase. Nanase nodded affirmatively.

“Let’s definitely make the live a success!” Nanami grinned. Nanase hummed in response. Both of them grinned at each other.

“Nanase! Let’s practice!” Mai walked to Nanami’s side and smiled at Nanase, “everyone is waiting.”

“Let’s go,” Nanami smiled. Nanase hummed again and the three of them walked back to the building.

It was night. The practice was halted to gave them time to rest. Most of them didn’t have any intention to leave the room, too tired to walk.

Nanase saw Mai standing before a window and approached her.

“Mai,” Nanase tried to greet Mai. Mai stayed quiet and leave Nanase immediately, but Ikoma saw the scene and decided to confront Mai.

“I know you’re frustrated, but aren’t you being too cold?” Ikoma stopped Mai from fleeing the room. Mai avoided Ikoma’s eyes and didn’t answer the question. Members started to watch the scene.

Nanase, who felt the misunderstanding will get bigger, tried to defend Mai, “No, it’s wrong!   Mai is worried about my condition….”

But she didn’t get to finished her sentence, as she felt herself weakened and passed out on the floor. Mai was the first to notice it.

Ikoma and the others tried to make Nanase wake up. But Mai stayed on her place and looked out to the window. It was raining, and the dandelion almost fell to the ground.

Mai ran from the room immediately. Nanami who saw her left was running after her. Nanami didn’t understand what was Nanase’s meant at the time when they relaxed on the cliff. ‘But Mai might know something,’ Nanami thought.

As they left, the members noticed that there’s something weird happened to Nanase. There’re white things that flew out from around her body, as if Nanase was dispersed to the air.

Outside, Nanami followed Mai ran to the yard. She was shocked when she found her crouching to the ground, trying to protect a dandelion Nanami saw with Nanase with her body. But she remembered the look Nanase gave at the dandelion and thought that the dandelion might had something to do with Nanase.

Nanami followed Mai’s action. She also crouched on the ground in front of Mai. ‘This should be able to protect it from the wind coming from this side,’ she thought.

As they saw the dandelion below them, they thought, ‘I will protect Nanase’s life!’

Mai knew Nanase’s condition on the practice room wouldn’t improved unless the rain stopped. She cried silently while protecting the dandelion.

When the rain stopped, both of them stayed like that for a while, making sure that the rain really stop. Then went back quickly to the building, worried about Nanase.

Inside the room, Nanase slowly gained her consiousness. She sat up slowly, and when Mai reached the room, followed closely by Nanami, she hugged Nanase at once. She cried on Nanase shoulder. Then she felt Nanase hugged her back and gripped her shirt tightly.

“Everyone… I’m sorry for no telling you about it,” Nanase said quietly.

Nanami cried and watched as everyone gathered around Nanase. She slowly walked towards the group and joined them.

The first dance lesson started right after the announcement was made. While the hands moves wasn’t that hard, it was the timing and the legs steps that needs more speed and precisement. With Nanase’s body, she was slow following it.

‘If this continue, I won’t make it,’ Nanase thought on a resting time of the lesson. If she can’t improve herself, she won’t make it through the first live before she died.

She understood that her life was granted. That she was playing against time. That she didn’t have much time left. Unlike the others, who could joked and relaxed at this time.

“Nanase, go rest for a while…” Nanase could heard Ikoma talked to her. But her eyes kept focusing on the mirror in front of her and didn’t move. Only when she caught a glimpse of Mai walking outside she did move. No, not to rest, but to catching up to Mai. Ikoma, who realixed that she was being ignored, watched as Nanase walked out of the room with wary eyes.

“Mai?” Nanase called out once she caught up with Mai and stopped her from walking further. Mai turned her head slowly but not meeting up with Nanase’s gaze at her.

“Nanase, it’s impossible, you know,” she said to Nanase and continued walking.

Nanami who saw their conversation went up to Nanase and said, “What’s happened?”

Nanase didn’t answer her and walked to the yard, she sat on an elevated base of the next building and stared at the dandelion sadly. Nanami followed after.

Nanami looked at Nanase and waited for her to speak.

“I… don’t have much time left,” Nanase said, still staring at the dandelion. Nanami saw the sadness on Nanase’s eyes then trailed her gaze to the dandelion.

‘What was that for?’ Nanami thought.

She stood towards the view in front of her, thinking about her time in the world, when she heard some voices called her name.

“Ah, there’s Nanase!” It was Fukagawa’s voice.

“The election has been announced. Let’s go!” This time it was Ikoma’s.

Nanase wiped her eyes to made sure she didn’t cry and ran to the open door, followed Ikoma and Fukagawa running down the stairs.

When she took a turn on the next staircase she heard some staffs congratulate her.

“Congratulation! Do your best!” they said. She didn’t reply as she didn’t know what are they talking about.

On the corridor to the practice room, she heard some members shouted at her.

“Come on, Nanase! You’re late!” while grinning at her. She stared at them questioningly while being ushered to enter the room. Inside, all of the members crowded on a single whiteboard on the room.

“Congrats!” and “Nanase, good luck!” were heard once she walked closer to the whiteboard.

“Congratulation,” Nanami said smiling as she was in front of the whiteboard. There’s a paper glued to it, with her name placed at the bottom center with red mark, which indicated her as the center of the new single.

Nanase stared at her name and said, “Since I was elected, I’ll work myself to death.”

Of course the members took the “death” word as a joke, they didn’t know anything.

Everyone congratulated her again, except Mai, who didn’t say anything since the election was announced. Mai also knew that Nanase wasn't joking about working herself to death.

Nanase noticed it, but she didn’t say anything about it.

Mai was walking back to the practice building from a convenience store nearby when she received a call from a member.

“Nishino-san is… Nishino-san is….” The caller said hurriedly.

“Slow down…” Mai didn’t continue what she wanted to say as she saw Nanase’s body lying on the ground in front of a dandelion. It seems that she found what was the caller wanted to say to her.

She disconnected the call and rushed to Nanase’s side, trying to wake Nanase up.

“Nanase! Nanase! Nanase! Oi, Nanase!” Mai shook Nanase fiercely. It worked.

Nanase’s eyelids fluttered and she saw Mai’s blurred image hovered in front of her.

“Mai,” she called out to Mai, “please don’t say it to everyone….

“I think, my time to be in this world….

“Is only until this dandelion dispersed its seeds….”

Mai was silent. She wasn’t sure what to do. So she did the only one thing to Nanase.

“Okay….”

Nanase saw some people hovering above her, and heard them asking if she could hear them and if she was alright.

‘Eh, Am I… going to die...?’ she thought and saw her heartbeat on the electrocardiogram. It was down from 40 to 36.

‘God, please… give me some more time…’ she pleaded.

On her last futile attempt, she raised her left hand towards the lamp. At her last heartbeat, she saw the image of the dandelion in the yard of Nogizaka’s building, then she heard the beeping sound of the machine stopped for a while.

Then her heart started beating again.

She was granted a short, extended life.

Miona sat on a corridor of a local hospital. She was waiting for the result of the check up of her sprained wrist. She was watching a video of Nanase which was taken yesterday.

It felt nostalgic to her, even though it was just happen yesterday. She smiled at the image of Nanase in the video. It was when some hospital staffs passed her.

They were moving a bed at such a speed. She couldn’t see who was it, but she managed to saw the left hand of the person in the bed. She recognized the watch the person wore and watch the video on her phone again.

‘It’s Nishino-san!’ she screamed on her mind.

“Ah, this is cute!” Miona reached out to a dandelion, ready to pluck it.

“No, no, don’t do it,” Nanase put her hand between Miona’s and the dandelion.

“Eeh, let’s pluck it,” Miona whined at her.

“No, because even a flower like this is alive,” Nanase gave Miona her crooked smile.

“Eeeh, but I want to show it to everyone…” Miona tried to negotiate.

“No, stop it,” Nanase still smiling as she said it.

She confiscated Miona hands for a few times before Miona gave up on it. She smiled at the dandelion. Proud of herself to be able to protected it.

She didn't know that her life would be like the dandelion in front of her.

Feel free to leave any comments.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:13:37 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Oneshots: Ngzk46 fic - Dandelion (Nishino Nanase) [2014.04.30]
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2014, 12:04:14 AM »
Waaaah....sugoi....