JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - Someday I`ll Fly

Author Topic: My Beautiful. Chapter 2 [01/15] <AtsuYuu, MariMii, other couples undecided>  (Read 22951 times)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Drastic Change: Teaser 6 (the last teaser!)
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »
 :panic: Oh my Gawd!

The last teaser...is it about Black?
I'm totally guessing randomly now...can't wait for it!
Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 01:34:20 PM »
all this teaser make me really curious????

Looking forward to it

1 chapter please:)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »
Okay, so finally I'm able to update this story. Though it's just the Preface, and I don't know when I'll post the first Chapter, because I'm busy... And I'm a troll....  :tantrum: (I'm feeling like Geki in BuraGeki no Ichinichi, rolling on the bed lazily, hehe)

Anyway, first I'll answer the comments.

Thank you everyone for taking interest in this fanfic. I hope you like it..  :banghead: :banghead:

@iloveakb48, ichikawa, XxRoByNxX78, chuppachup: thanks for taking interest  :bow:
@kahem, haru9210: I hope it will be this interesting when you read further on....  :nervous thanks for taking interest
@Megumi: it's a fanfic, dearie  :nervous :nervous But if for real, then you'll see later, what's this all about  ;) thanks for taking interest
@Sieka, SpicySapphire: Sieka-sama... I'm glad you're curious... I hope I won't disappoint you with the story.... Yes, I'm going to make you wait for a long time, hehe  :twisted: :twisted: thanks for taking interest
@SharkAttack, haruhi16: you'll see LATER...  :hehehe: thanks for taking interest

So, here we go, Preface for you, my dear readers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface

Have you ever wondered how your life changes when you meet someone special?
I have.
Because after I met that someone special, my life changed drastically.
I was sucked in a twirl of such twists and turns that made me realize I have a side of me I never thought existed.
I always thought it’s not possible to have a side you have no idea of having.
But I do have it.
And I found out about it just because I had to undergo a drastic change.

At that moment it felt like the time stopped for me.
Our eyes locked in a gaze of surprise, amusement, sudden appearance of sexual tension.
Everything around us became non-existent.
There were only two of us in the whole world for those few seconds.
And though it were just those few seconds, it was enough for me to understand what I needed in my life to be happy.
It was HER.
That special person I was destined to meet.
But I never knew it would change my life in such a way, that it affected also those around me.
Now I am in a crossroad.
What to do?
Where to go?
How to live further?
I remember how it all started so innocently...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All prefaces are short, aren't they?..  :dunno:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 05:57:04 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: A Drastic Change: Preface [06/01]
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 03:26:02 PM »
Did I just saw a word called 'Sexual Tension'? LOL. Not like it really matter, anyway. :P Btw, It's Interesting. I'm looking forward to the Continuation.
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »
 :shocked oh dear...what's with the sexual tension?!  :rofl:

Ahhh more more more
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 04:52:10 AM »
just saw it and..
'O'

it's so cool!! the idea to make a teaser video is so cool!!!
i should learn how to make it!! IT's so coool!!!

and yeah, i'm still wondering about the pairing, the story, everything, since you haven't released the first chapter! LOL

I think yuki and rena will show up in this fic.
and i think it's majisuka gakuen based fic. LOL

just my deduction. :3

please update sakura-san!
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »
sudden appearance of sexual tension
wonder what's that mean  :mon mischief:
Mou~ I'm still waiting for the first chapter  :mon whimper:
Please update soon~   :mon innocent:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Drastic Change: PART I Chapter 1 [06/27]
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2012, 04:51:21 PM »
Minna, at last I'm able to update this fic. I wanted to tell you so much before posting it, but now my mind is full of doubts. I mean, I wrote it from the drabbles that I made a long time ago, those few drabbles were tossed in like teasers, so they might even not appear in the actual text. GOME. This fic is really planned, and it's the first one I put so much work into it, because i want all the story to flow nicely, and not to be so confusingly tossed apart, as it was with Blood Thirst. I feel like a fail author, because my writing style is not that good as Sieka-san's, Divine Vengeance's, muwi-chama's, Flean-kun's, or other awesome writers here. And the lack of comments on my other fics makes me think that people lost interest in my stories because the lack in my writing style and vocabulary. I'm sorry, if I disappointed all of you. But even then, even if you all are not going to read them, I will still slowly update all the stories, I'm not going to abandon them. Also, I really want to read Estrea-sama's stories, but i cannot seem to find the time, because her writing style makes me so into them, that I forget everything around, and then get scolded by my family for not doing the chores... (Yeah, I know, soon to be 23yrs old, still living with parents, awkward, but oh well...) Back to the topic, I already saved Estrea-sama's stories in the bookmarks and I will start reading them when I find some time. There are lots of other stories waiting for me to read them, and they are all covered in dust in my bookmarks tab... OTL I guess i will end my rant here, coz I need to update this fic, now or never.

\/\o-o/\/ \/\o-o/\/ \/\o-o/\/ \/\o-o/\/ \/\o-o/\/

PART I

Chapter 1

“Chi-kun!! Give me that back! Right now!”
“Hehe, come and get it! Yuuka no BAKA!”
“Mou~!!”
“Help! Help! Dangerous earth. Help! Help! The earth cries.”
“Ai-chan, stop singing and help me choose the dress for this kawaii doll!!”
“Sayuumin, you already changed five dresses for her...”
“But they’re soo kawaiiii!”
“Oh please, not this again!”
“I agree with JunJun. Let’s go to sleep or eat some cookies.”
“LinLin, you know we can’t go to the kitchen without Yuko-sensei’s permission.”
“Kana-kun, don’t be such a goody-shoes.”
“Unlike you, Yusei, I like our sensei a lot.”

This happens every day. And every day when Yuko comes to the resting room in Haro!Puro kindergarten, they stop arguing, run to their sensei and happily ask when they are going to go to the park. Yuko loves these kids. Too much to leave this job, though the payment is little. But these kids are everything....that she has at the moment.
“Yuko-sensei!!!”
“Sensei!”
“We missed you!”
“Are we going to the park today?”
“Is Maeda-san coming also?”
“Melon-pans!!”
Yuko smiled warmly at them.
“I was away just for fifteen minutes, and you already miss me?” she let a warm laugh escape her lips. “Yes, we’re going to the park. So let’s clean up this mess you made, dress up and then let’s go.”
“YAY!!!”
It’s like a fairy godmother came to the Cinderella, or like the rain fell on withered flowers after a year with no rain. Yuko’s presence brought happiness, coziness, tidiness, astonishment, and, most importantly, compliance and peace between kids. Her dimples, squirrel-like features, shoulder-length wavy hair made such an impact to these kids, that she had no problems dealing with them. She never needed to shout, to become nervous, angry or mad. She smiled, talked with them cheerfully, and that was all what kids needed. She was a second mother, a teacher, a friend, a role model... Everything in one person.

This kindergarten was one of the most poor ones, but it still spread the warmth the kids and teachers had in their hearts. It was seen on the pastel walls, where creative drawings of kids were hung, or on the colorful rugs, where lots of different styles of toys were scattered around at day time. But near the evening all the toys were placed in very amusing wooden boxes, that had funny cute fluffy characters hand-drawn on them. Also the furniture was that of light wood, the dishes had animal ornaments on them, and the bedding was also that for the kids to have – flowers, clouds, bears, and other cute or calming things. The staff was not very big, but also there were not that many kids attending the kindergarten. The principal, secretary, book-keeper, few cooks and three teachers. There were just two classes. This class was the one Yuko was teaching, Haro, and other one was Puro, who had another teacher. At night, or on holidays of Yuko and the other teacher, the third teacher was looking after the kids. Yes, the kids were staying the night, because they were from poor families, so they were visiting home just on weekends and holidays. But even though these kids were poor, they had their hearts warm, and their dreams big. And they had Yuko, who was the brightest and the best thing in their lives.

After dressing up, they all headed to the nearby park. It was a park with tall swinging trees, chirping birds, blooming flowers. It had a water fountain, lots of benches all over the park, a small lake in the middle of the park, with swans swimming and Sakura Trees blossoming around it. There also was a bicycle path, and, most importantly, the Children’s Playground. When they all came to the park, there were some people just relaxing there, or hurrying somewhere through. And also, again, most importantly, Maeda Atsuko, a good friend of Yuko, was already sitting at their favorite spot under Sakura Tree near the Playground. She had shoulder length black hair, a nice figure, a warm smile with a wrinkle on her nose, and by her side, on the bench, there was a bag full of melon pans and milk tea for kids. Children cheerily ran to her, started talking one over the other, telling all the happenings of today and yesterday. She just listened to them attentively, and, while listening, gave each of them one melon pan and one bottle of warm milk tea.

When the kids ate the pans and drank their tea, they headed to the playground to play. At first Maeda and Oshima were just observing them, but then they turned to each other and smiled.
“So, how’s your work?” asked Yuko.
“Well, the patients are like always, crazy. But other than that me and doctor had a calm time. You know, we are already used to them being in their ‘normal’ state. And how are you?”
“Me? I’m fine. Being with these kids everyday really makes my life more enjoyable, as they and you are all I have.” she smiled sadly, dimples showing on her face.
“Hey, remember my friend, Shinoda Mariko?”
“That model with short hair?”
“Un. She’s modeling for her company again, and they are having a fashion show on Friday. Mariko said she can get me and you VIP tickets. Wanna come?”
“I don’t know... Usually, it’s hard on Fridays, because kids don’t wanna go home with their parents to their poor, cold home, so it’s a tearful day. I feel all squeezed out, and I all I want after those tearful hours is to lay in my bed with some manga in my hands.”
“But this fashion show might be refreshing. You know, all sorts of colorful clothes, different people, light music. I’m not that interested actually, but because it’s Marichan, and because you need a break, that’s why I decided I wanna go.”

Suddenly Atsuko’s phone rang.
“Yes? Wha...? Yes. Yes. I’ll be right back. Please inform the doctor.” she hung up. “Sorry, the usual patient escaped again. I have to go. Think about what I said, okay?”
“Un. Nee, Acchan, call me after things calm down, okay?”
“Un. Bye, Yuko.”
“Bye.”
Yuko watched as Acchan said goodbye to the kids and hurriedly went to catch the taxi. She was puzzled why her friend, who loved driving, came here not by the car. She noticed a bit curled back of her friend’s, and understood, that the hard time is awaiting for her. She sighed and concentrated her eyes on the kids, though her mind was full of thoughts about the upcoming fashion show. Should she go?

Meanwhile, Acchan was catching a taxi and rapidly informing the driver to hurry to the clinic whose address she gave. Her mind was already at the clinic, wondering about the situation. That patient was trying to escape the fourth time already this month. It was driving her crazy, how persistent the patient was. The facility was really tightly secured, so the patient had no luck escaping, but that patient still tried. Atsuko shook her head. The tranquilizer is not helping. Not to that patient nor to the other patient. The both shared the room for a certain reason, and that reason must be the cause of tranquilizer not working on those two.

While Maeda was rushing to the clinic, a certain patient was laughing with a smirk on her face, her white robe full of dirt and blood. Her very dark, nearly black hair were let loose, her hands holding a knife, blood dripping from it. She was surrounded by the large group of trained soldiers, who didn’t want to hurt the patient, so tried to capture her by surrounding her. But even though they were protected by armor, two soldiers were already lying on the ground, blood running from the wounds made on their body parts which had no armor on them. They growl and cry in pain, those once strong men, now defeated by the insane patient of this facility, so called rehab for the insane ones.
The patient laughed chilly and suddenly dropped down her knife, and surrendered herself, while laughing with the smirk still on her face. Her eyes mocking the soldiers, who tangled her with shackles, though it was not needed, as she was not trying to escape them, she actually happily skipped to the rehab, making the soldiers dumbfounded and loosing the grip on her. But that just made things more fun to the patient, who already went straight ahead to the elevator and pushed her level’s number with her elbow. She smiled to herself, humming something silently. Then she remembered her headphones, and slumped on the floor, grin showing on her face not soon after the elevator doors opened. She stood up and headed to her cell, where the guards opened the doors for her and took off her shackles. She happily skipped to the bunk, where her roommate was giggling, while laying on the bed. The said roommate was bitting her nails and smiling sheepishly. Then they both looked at each other and laughed loud, the laughing echoing through all the level of the facility.

Atsuko rushed into the rehab and straight into the head doctor’s office.
“Doctor, is she caught?”
“Yes, nurse Maeda, don’t worry. Actually, she did what she does always. Injured exactly two soldiers with a knife, then surrendered, and again all the soldiers were dumbfounded, and then she skipped to elevator by herself and went to her cell.”
“I wonder, how come the tranquilizer is not working on them, doctor.”
“I wonder too. Anyway, I checked with the schedule, and on Friday you can be free from 1p.m., so you can plan things on that day, if you need.”
“Why am I free? Don’t I have work?”
“The nun is coming to pray for the patients, so we’ll have the helping nurse to assist her. As you have no experience with such things, you will have the half of the day off.”
“Ah, okay. By the way, doctor, what are we going to do further on? Are we still going to use the tranquilizer on them, even though it’s not working?”
“No. I think we will just keep them locked, and give them food through the window. No more walks in the garden for them They injured too many patients.. Even the shackles are not restricting them..”
Atsuko sighed and nodded. “Okay, then I’m going to my office, if you don’t need me now, doctor Matsui.”
“Yes, you can go.” waved his hand doctor and concentrated on the papers in his hands. It was two files of those two patients, which had Matsui written on both of them. “Sharing the same name as me, and being totally different... I’m glad we’re not related...” shivered doctor Matsui and closed his eyes, letting the past run through his head, making the small tear escape his left eye’s corner.

Acchan smiled sadly at the doctor and went to her office. She dialed Yuko’s number and heard her cheerful voice along with the noise in the background. She assumed the kids were having a fun lesson.
“Hey, Acchan, they’re painting on me, so be quick.” giggled Yuko. “How are things there?”
“Glad to hear you laughing. The patient came back to her cell as always... Doctor Matsui is still mourning his diseased sisters... You know, if I were in his place, seeing his sisters exploding in a car right in front of his eyes... I would really be broken... He's doing this job for their sake. He hopes they are safe in heaven. I suspect those two patients are giving him a headache, and if he had not seen the death of his sisters, I would say those two patients are those two. But... They are too crazy, and their features do not resemble our doctor that much... Argh, I don’t know what to think anymore. And the tranquilizer is not working on those two. But why am I troubling you with my work? Have you decided already, if you’re going to the fashion show? Because I am free on Friday since 1p.m.”
“That doctor is too good for you. And don’t worry. I’m glad you’re telling me your troubles. Anyway, yes, I decided to go. We both need to rest and clear our heads with something cheerful and colorful. Ah, you know, this squirrel you’re talking with, is now like a masterpiece, colored in various colors. I think I need a shower. I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”
“Okay, Yuko. Have fun.” chuckled Maeda and hung up. Yes, she had an awesome friend, and she was really glad to have her. “Now I just need to call Marichan and inform her that me and Yuko are going to the fashion show.

She dialed Mariko’s number.
“Ah, hai Marichan. So we decided to go. Yes. Yes. Un. Okay, I’ll inform her tomorrow. Yes, I’m waiting for it. I was a bit reluctant if I should go or not, but I and Yuko, we both convinced ourselves that we need a distraction in our lives. Un. Yes. Well, like always, dealing with patients, visiting Yuko and the kids, again dealing with patients. And how was your day? Oh, good then. Then see you around. Bye.” She hung up for the nth time today and looked around her office. She needed a drink, because worrying about these patients made her head spin. At least her friends occupied her thoughts a bit. But now... She went to the drawer and opened it. There was a bottle of an old good red wine. She smiled, took a glass from the shelf, and poured some wine into it. She smelled its delicious fragrance, widely grinned and sipped a small sip, letting herself savor this bitter, cherry filled taste in her mouth. She closed her eyes and sat in her chair. “I wish Friday would come faster...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:08:27 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I wonder who the two patients are??? But I think they are Rena and Takamina.
Hmmmmm........... Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!
UPDATE SOON!!!  :deco:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
don't say that you are a failed author.you've created many good stories. i also have problem with my lack ability in writing,but i keep on writing..

about the fic..this is so good..really..the way you describe about the kindergarten,about those kids, made me think "ah,it's so lovely". plus,with yuko as the kindergarten teacher :heart:

will something happen in fashion show? i will wait for the continuation~

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! good fic!..

I hope that yuuchan meet certainly bishoujo friend of mariko-sama cof cof kojiyuu, and Atsumina of course ::D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you everyone for your warm comments. I keeps me fired up to write more  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

@TakaminaBG: Well, it certainly is not Takamina, because... Read this chapter and you'll find out. If it's Rena or not... you'll see some time later  XD
@yukofan: thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I do not deserve them though... And yes, Yuko-sama is a win... Well, she's always a win  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I wonder about something happening in a fashion show... We'll see  XD XD
@haru9210: uwah, thank you  :bow: :bow: :bow: There are two patients in that quote, hehe. One might be Gekikara, but who's the other one? I'm glad it made you scared  :nervous :nervous :nervous
@Haruko: who knows what will happen, read further on  XD

PART I

Chapter 2

“And how about the lights? Did they came up with color mix?’
“Yes, Takahashi-san, they did. They sent us previews. I find them pretty, Yagami-san also was content. Now we only need yours and president’s opinions.”
The manager and the assistant were sitting at a huge table in the middle of the working office, which had more tables around. There were other people, men and women, working at those tables. But at this table were just the two. One of them was very short, had a bit masculine voice. Her hair were in a ponytail, there was also a huge black’n’white ribbon in her hair. Other than that, her clothing was very formal, white blouse, black skirt, black heels. The assistant had dark brown hair in a high bun, with bangs. She had a cute baby face and was always paying attention not only to the manager but also to her surroundings. So she noticed a strange commotion and decided to inform Takahashi about it. She tucked lightly on the sleeve of manager’s shirt.
“Very good. Now, on this part of stage... What’s the matter, Niigaki-san?”
“I think you should raise your head from these papers and look around you, Takahashi-san.”
The short woman raised her head and her eyes widened. Ten of her co-workers were standing in front of her desk with pleading eyes, one of them holding a bouquet of red roses. She coughed a bit and smiled fakely, trying not to offend them.
“Did something happened?” asked she politely.
“Takahashi-san, please go out with me!” asked her one of them.
“No, dine with me!” shouted another.
“Let’s go to amusement park, Takahashi-san.”
“Takahashi-san!”
“Me, pick me, me!!”
“Can you visit my parents?”
“Let’s work together till the morning comes..”
“I’ll buy you more huge bows for you to wear.”
“We’re the same height, there should be no problems for us to ki... I mean, go out.”

She was just standing and looking at them with confusion. How come they are so blunt today? It’s not like it’s the first time this is happening, but she rejected them so many, no, countless times. So they should have already gave up. But no, they were as fired up as always, wanting to have her all to themselves. And then she noticed a peculiar thing. All of them were talking one over another, just one of the guys was really quiet all the time. The one holding the roses. It was Kuramochi Asuya. He was standing a bit aside from them all, but suddenly he stepped up.
“Takahashi-san, I don’t want anything from you. Just please, can you accept these flowers as a gratitude that I can work with you?”
“Um, Kuramochi-kun, you’re very sweet. Thank you.” she took the flowers and gave them to Niigaki-san to put them in a vase with water. Risa was about to go, when the door to the working area suddenly opened, revealing frustrated figure of their president. She was very beautiful, wearing very fashionable dress and a fur jacket, her nails were long and painted very neatly, nicely. Her light brown hair were straight and in a ponytail. Her long boots were also from fur, ring earrings shining in the sunlight.
Everyone went straight to their working places, Minami cleared her throat and beseated herself slowly in a seat. Risa hurriedly went off to her own floor, not wanting to feel the rage of the president.
“You all, if I again find you not working...” her voice was not very sweet and brought fear to everyone, except Takahashi. “Oi, Minami, hurry to my office. NOW.”
“Yes, Itano-sama.” murmured she and went straight to the mentioned room.
“Kumi, prepare the papers for the meeting. And for the next half hour, if anyone asks me or Takamina, say we’re not available at the moment.” and she closed the door and locked them, leaving scared co-workers and silly smiling Kuumin. She turned to Minami.
“What was all that about, huh? I just went to dine with a client, and when I come, I find you hogged up with a bunch of men?” hissed Itano.
“Tomochin... It’s not what ” she couldn’t end her sentence, as Itano slammed her into the wall and kissed roughly.
“DO.NOT.E.VER.LET.A.NY.ONE.ELSE.TOUCH.YOU. Clear?”
“I belong to you, Tomochin, and to no one else.” smiled warmly Minami and tiptoed so to kiss gently her girlfriend. “I’m glad I made you jealous, though that wasn’t intentional.”
Itano hissed again and raised Takamina’s skirt.
“Look what we got here. You were waiting for me to satisfy you, weren’t you?”
“It’s embarrassing...” blushed the midget.
“Well, I might let you wait a bit more, or I might not...”

Kuumin was eavesdropping on them, while drooling. This cute, a bit clumsy, dark haired secretary was very fond of a certain president. She was jealous of Takahashi-san, as Itano-san was her girlfriend. Nobody knew about it, except TakaTomo themselves and Kuumin. She tried to settle herself in a more comfortable position, but the work phone rang. She frowned and went to answer.
“Shibuya Fashion Line, secretary Yagami speaking. How can I help you?”
“Hey, Kumi, it’s me.”
“Oh, Mariko-sama, good day.”
“So, I wanted to ask if you could spare two VIP tickets for my friends.”
“Everything for you, Mariko-sama. Left or right? Or front?”
“Front. The best view.”
"Okay. Is that it, Mariko-sama?”
“No. I have good news. You can tell Shibuya to not look further for the last model. She finally agreed. I persuaded her.”
“Ah, Mariko-sama, you’re a genius!!”
“Thanks. But aren’t you surprised she agreed?”
“I am, but it’s you, Mariko-sama, so I expected you to persuade her sooner or later.”
“Un. Okay, I gotta go now. See ya around.”
“Have a nice day, Mariko-sama.” Kumi hang up and smiled. So she agreed... Strange, knowing her being at odds with Itano-san, but oh well, it’s better this way. Everyone gets the profit.

While Kuumin was on the phone, Itano smiled devilishly at her midget and took off her panties. “Look how wet you are. You wanted me so badly?” teased she further on and inserted slowly one finger.
Takamina gasped and sunk her nails into Tomomi’s skin. But just then Itano took the finger off and cleaned it with the tissue.
“We’ll continue this later. I have a meeting in half an hour. So, what do we have in the front of fashion line?”
Minami coughed, swallowed hardly, then tucked perfectly her skirt, kicking the panties under the cabinet. Then turned to her girlfriend.
“Well, we’re still in a search of the last model. Bu we can’t seem to find anyone so fitting the image as Ko...I mean, Ogura-san. She would be perfect, but as you know, she declined...because of you.” murmured the last part the short manager.
“I heard that. And I know that. You don’t have to point it out to me. So...what are we gonna do about it? We still need the last model.”

Just then Kuumin knocked on the door. “Um, president-san. I have news from Mariko-sama.”
Minami unlocked the door and saw a blink of disappointment in secretary’s eyes. The ribboned girl knew Kuumin’s liking to listen secretly to them making love, so she just smirked and showed her to come in.
Yagami fidgeted a bit and then looked at Itano.
“Ano...I have good news. Ogura-san has agreed to appear at our fashion show as a model for our line.”
“Oh, so Mariko-sama succeeded...” thoughtfully uttered Minami.
‘Very good. Then prepare the papers and send our assistant Niigaki to her. She’ll know what to do. That’s all?”
“Un.”
“Then you’re free.”
“Hai, president-san.” Kumi slightly bowed and left the office.
“Was she eavesdropping again?” stated more than asked Itano.
“Un. But that aside. What do you think?’

“I think she’s bored. Having a perfect life doesn’t always mean being happy. Yes, she’s a well-known model, yes, she has a husband for two years already. Yes, she just came from abroad, where she had her successful career become more successful. BUT. She had her life too perfect. Now, I believe Mariko said to her something about a challenge. Like, how it will be awesome, if she agrees and then she can have bickering conversations with me, knowing she’s the best option for our company. And yes, I don’t want to loose her, so I can’t mock her or order her around too much. So it’s entertaining to her.”
“Mariko-sama is clever to have come up with this plan. And yet, I wonder how it will turn out, knowing you two.”
“Darling, don’t worry. I have you by my side, so nothing bad will happen. You’ll stop me at the right time. Am I not right?”
“Tomochin...” Minami blushed, as it was rare for the fashion queen to call her darling.
“Now, I’m heading to the meeting. Can I leave this place for you? I don’t want to come and find the same scene as I found before.”
“You can trust me.”
“Good.” she gave a quick peck on the lips, and then left for the meeting.
I wonder if it really will turn out well....” thought to herself Takahashi. She went to the mirror, fixed her ribbon, then took her panties from under the cabinet and put them on. She then went to her working place, and continued discussing the plans with Niigaki-san.

“So, Haruna, how’s your husband doing?” asked Mariko after the phone call with Kuumin. The tall, short haired model wanted to break the long silence between her and the newly yet to be hired model, who was more famous than Mariko herself.
“Good.” answered she blatantly, too preoccupied with reading fan letters.
“Thanks for ignoring me.” murmured Mariko. She didn’t expect anything more though, as the arrogant model was known to be the air-head queen, also, she was not interested in anything but her work, husband and her looks. Well, she had a nice figure, Shinoda acknowledged the fact, but still, to be so cocky... She shook her head and made a call to Acchan.
“Hi again. Yes, I got the tickets. Oi, are you drunk? A bit? Wine? You know you can’t drink... Dear dear... Well, make sure you do not drive yourself.” she hung up. Really, what a troublesome person that Atsuko is. She looked again at the model. Her hair went in beautiful locks, her a bit huge ears were showing, and for Mariko she looked more like a long faced monkey than a cat, like others called her. Then she saw the model doing an action that made her stone for a few minutes.
“What...are you doing?” asked in a shock Mariko. Haruna was tearing into pieces one of the fan letters.
“Can’t you see?”
“Why are you tearing it apart? Isn’t it a fan letter?”
“It is.”
“Was the fan mocking you?”
“No.”
“Then why?”
“I. HATE. LESBIANS.”
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:59:11 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is new, the story is so refreshing, i love it.  :)

Please update soon as you can sakura~chan! It's really interesting, i can't wait to read more.  :thumbsup

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
 :twothumbs i lurve it muahh
lemme hug you pwease...
so many awesome stories to read!
can't concentrate to update my own  :banghead:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Niigaki Risa appear in AKB fanfic? XD
i love takatomo here..
Haruna seems a cold-hearted person..

can't wait for next update..

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Drastic Change: PART I Chapter 1 [06/27]
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
I'll answer everyone's comments some time later, but yukofan seems surprised by Risa's appearance... Well, there are more to it, than her. The kindergarten is called HaroPuro, has two classes Haro and Puro. It's what Hello!Project is called in japanese: ハロープロ(ジェクト). And here's more:

“Chi-kun!! Give me that back! Right now!”
“Hehe, come and get it! Yuuka no BAKA!”
“Mou~!!”
“Help! Help! Dangerous earth. Help! Help! The earth cries.”
“Ai-chan, stop singing and help me choose the dress for this kawaii doll!!”
“Sayuumin, you already changed five dresses for her...”
“But they’re soo kawaiiii!”
“Oh please, not this again!”
“I agree with JunJun. Let’s go to sleep or eat some cookies.”
“LinLin, you know we can’t go to the kitchen without Yuko-sensei’s permission.”
“Kana-kun, don’t be such a goody-shoes.”
“Unlike you, Yusei, I like our sensei a lot.”

Chi-kun - Okai Chikao (Okai Chisato, C-ute)
Yuuka - Maeda Yuuka (Maeda Yuuka, ex-S/mileage)
Ai-chan - Takahashi Ai (Takahashi Ai, ex-Morning Musume)
Sayuumin - Michishige Sayumi (Michishige Sayumi, Morning Musume)
JunJun - Lin Jun (Lin Jun aka JunJun, ex-Morning Musume)
LinLin - Qian Lin (Qian Lin aka LinLin, ex-Morning Musume)
Kana-kun - Arihara Kana (Arihara Kanna, ex-C-ute)
Yusei - Kumai Yusei (Kumai Yurina, Berryz Koubou)

Probably all of you noticed that, but still, I thought I'd point it all out  :D

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
ooooo...

honestly, i don't know anything about Hello!Project..i'm a lurker in hip fanfic thread and the pervert fic  XD . All that i know is the name "Niigaki Risa" appear in MANY H!P fics..

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I feel like a fail author, because my writing style is not that good as Sieka-san's, Divine Vengeance's, muwi-chama's, Flean-kun's, or other awesome writers here.
Phew~ it’s a bit relieving. If only you change ‘feel like’ with ‘am’, I’m sure I’ll certainly get disappointed with the sentence. Thank God that didn’t happen. :yep:

It’s fine to feel inferior sometimes when you compare yourself to Sieka-san, Divine-san, Rin-chan (muwi-san), Flean-san or the others, after all I also admit they're among the top in my list, but to feel inferior constantly won’t make my/your writing and writing style probably any better. I believe you haven’t forgotten about effort, have you? Also how you look at it after you do the effort, positive or not, you decide. :D

The writers you've mentioned before, I'm sure they also have their own up and down moments. I’m also sure there were some times when their writings (which were written using their usual writing styles you've just 'compared' to your own style) were (perhaps) considered lower in quality by (maybe) a tiny percentage of their readers, it’s just those readers (probably) never talked about it and decided to let it go. Yours, mine, theirs... nobody’s writing, as well as nobody’s writing style, are that perfect all the time, right? :D

I'm sorry for the too long ranting, and sorry if it sounds too patronizing. I just couldn't help but getting irked when I found those 'failed/crappy/dumb declarations' from other writers (even when some of them are already established imo). :thumbdown: I understand it's their right to say that and it might be a good reminder for them to not get too 'high'. Still, I'm sure there are other ways to say it without sounding like degrading their own writing or even themselves. :)

I'll reply to your rant in my thread when I'm about to update later.

This fic is really planned, and it's the first one I put so much work into it, because i want all the story to flow nicely, and not to be so confusingly tossed apart, as it was with Blood Thirst.
I can see it. :D If I have to choose, 'A Drastic Change' is indeed the best that comes from you so far. It's easier to read and follow than your other ones (not that I'll stop reading the others) :D
See? Forging your writing style to be better is not an impossible thing to do. :D Who knows you will one day surpass the same writers you've mentioned?

About lack of comments? Well, you can try looking at 'thanks'. If 'thanks' are too few, you can also try looking at 'views/reads'. If it's still not significantly increased, perhaps the only best way is to write and update more. That's why I'm happy when you said this
But even then, even if you all are not going to read them, I will still slowly update all the stories, I'm not going to abandon them.
Oh yeah, maybe you can also try believing this... maybe comments will not come immediately, but who knows that later, months later for example, someone will comment? Don't expect too much though.

Story-wise... I love that you write Yuko as a kindergarten teacher. :D Moreover her Haro!Puro kids also loved her. That's so lovable. :love:
Anyway, would you make her a pervert too? Because if you would, I just hope it wouldn't be too much. I'm quite afraid it would largely diminishes her motherly side in this story. I don't know why, I just really love a maternal Yuko. :heart:

In the end my comment on the story is too short. :lol: I'm sorry too for this one, yet that means I'm waiting your next update (so I can read and comment more). Definitely. :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:53:35 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah, I'm back after my adventures by the sea. I had so much fun, especially the ATB concert (yet the night after the concert I dreamed about me visiting AKB concert...  :wub: :wub: :wub:) Anyway, I'll be off to have another adventure by the sea again, just this time different company. So, before leaving, please enjoy the answers to comments and, most importantly, an update. I hope it won't disappoint you. I was shaping it up this whole week (having no connection was not good, as I could only visit through phone...)

@haruhi16: Mhm, my brain burned from trying to come up with a good plot, but then this story shoved itself into my head unexpectedly, and there you have it. Thank you for waiting patiently (or impatiently)  :bow: :bow:
@miayaka: *hugs miayaka back* glad to know you like it  :bow: :bow:
@haru9210, TakaminaBG: yes, TakaTomo made me squeal when I was writing their scene  XD XD  And well, that's Haruna's character made by me, hope to surprise you even more in my further updates  XD XD  Thanks for reading  :bow: :bow:  and haru920, I wonder if it's Yukirin...  XD :P 8)
@yukofan: and here in this update you'll find Momo-kun (Tsugunaga Momoko, Berryz Koubou)  XD
@aruka: thank you for this long rant, I think I really needed it to keep my spirits up. (reading your comment I understood I miss Sieka-sama and her comments.... *goes into corner and cries her heart out of miss and loss for her dear Sieka-sama not showing herself up more casually) And I love this side of Yuko more than pervert one, so I can promise you'll see this side of hers more than you think, though I can't leave her pervertedness out forever, you know  XD XD Sometimes it just might pop out  :grin:

PART I

Chapter 3

"So, as I was saying, we're really proud of you, Sayaka. You really make our name shine, and we really think you're doing your best. And congratulations on getting the highest grade possible on your exam."
"Thank you, daddy. I love you both too." answered in a deep mature voice a girl with straight, black hair and clever looking eyes. “but you shouldn’t praise me this much...”
“But you deserve it, my dear. All you do are good things. The things we think are beyond amazing.”
“Daddy...” a slight worry was heard in her voice as she glanced at another person by the dinning table. That didn’t go unnoticed by her mother. She also looked at another person with a hate in her eyes.
"While Sayaka is doing her best, you, Tomomi, are not even trying. All we see is your frowned face. You should at least try to smile more. And your grades are not improving at all. And just look at yourself. No maturity, no fashion sense. A fail. A person not worthy of holding and carrying this family’s name."
"Mom, how can I smile, if even when I get the good marks, you never praise me. All you do is whine, how I am not that pretty as Sayaka, that my voice is too weak, that I lack there and there, that I should become more feminine and respectful." a cute voice owner answered, trying to hide her striving anger. She had a baby face, yet somewhat sultry looking lips, and long, light brown curly hair.
"Well, I say that, because Sayaka really is better than you. You should try harder, if you want to be respected and praised."
"You know what, I'm not hungry anymore."
Tomomi stood up, tossed the napkin on the table, pushed the chair out of her way and went to her room, ignoring the discontent looks from her parents. She was more than pissed by her parents ditching her every single day. She fell on her bed, facing the pillow and gritted her teeth. How long are they gonna rape her mind with this nonsense? How long? Because she felt really tired, trying hard all these years, and still being not good enough. Whatever she did was not enough. She was top student, yet they wanted her to be number one. She became number one, the university she was in was not to their liking. She changed university, her looks were not to their style. She changed her hair from darker brown to light brown, and made them in curls. Then they said it’s her fashion sense that’s lacking. She changed her fashion style, then her manners were not okay with them. Everything she did, everywhere she went, they were not satisfied with her. Only her sister was perfect in everything she did.

The door to her room opened. Sayaka went in and closed the door.
"Neechan... I'm sorry for before... I know, you are frustrated, and I really apologize for what you had to go through. It's my fault, as I never defend you. I'm sorry, neechan..."
Sayaka sat on the floor by the bed and placed her head near her sisters back. She felt the bed shifting and next minute she was pushed away on the ground.
“Go away.”
“Tomo~mi... Please...”
“Have you any idea how I feel?! You, though being younger than me, are praised every single day! All I get from parents are rubbishy comments about me, and yet all I do is trying my best. I have perfect grades, I am popular at school, even in this city I’m known better than you, and yet, they still praise YOU. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!”
“I hate it when they badmouth you, too... But can I do something about it? You know perfectly well, that I have no power over them. They’re okay with me as long as I’m obedient. Being in this family is a burden for me, as my sister is suffering, and I can’t stand that. Yet I can do nothing, just sit and watch.”
“Saya, wake up, we’re not real sisters. There is no point for you to pity me. I bet you’re glad I’m being insulted every day.”
“That’s not true!!! I... even though we’re not real sisters, I still love you like a real one..”
“You do...?...” Tomomi was on the verge of bursting into tears. She knew her half sister loves her, yet her anger for such different love from her parents overwhelmed her and stirred all the emotions inside. This blunt statement knocked her in surprise, yet this was not the first, and really not the last time she was hearing it.
“Yes. Come.” Sayanee hugged her sister and let her cry her heart out. She understood the situation perfectly well. She had no idea why their mom, her half sister’s real mom, hated her real daughter so much, yet praised another, which was not related by blood, more than anything else. It was cruel. Way too cruel, yet she could do nothing, just comfort her sister silently at nights in this room.

After calming down Tomomi wiped her tears and smiled weakly.
“Let’s do the usual.”
“Un.” agreed Sayanee and they both took a stack of newest magazines. Then they settled on Tomo~mi’s bed under the blanket and started talking about boys, fashion, food, other girly stuff, then began flipping through magazines.
”This dress is so kawaii~!” exclaimed Tomomi with shiny eyes.
“Un. Look, neechan, the shoes.. KYA~!”
They were in high spirits now, after reconciliation, talking about the things they both loved. It was really fun being like this, two sisters chatting like best friends.
“Neechan... Do you see what I see?” asked Sayaka.
“Yes.. The Shibuya Fashion Line fashion show on Friday, live on TV. Oh my god, we have to watch this!!!!”
“Un un!!” agreed Sayaka and jumped out of bed. She was happy, the problem with her sister being solved, their relationship on good terms. “It’s a pity I have to go to sleep, you know I love these evenings with you...”
Tomomi jut smiled warmly.
“So I guess see you tomorrow, neechan.”
“Un, see you tomorrow.” answered cute voice owner, watching her sister leave the room.

One and a half hour later Tomomi made sure everyone in her family is asleep, then changed her clothing and got outside through the window of her room. She looked around, then quietly ventured straight through garden to the very end of their property, where little gates were located under a huge tree. She took a small key from her pocket and unlocked the gates, went outside of the property and then locked the gates.
“Ojousama, good evening!” bowed two men to her. One of them had long hair tied in a low ponytail, and very masculine facial looks, like a Greek statue. Another one was very handsome and was wearing a certain uniform. He was a real pimp, a lady killer. And both of them were the best bodyguards one could have ever had.
“Sakuya, Gakuran. Any news?”
“Yes. Your old enemy got out of his hiding place. We still have no idea who lured him out, but he started his business again. It appears he told everyone he’s not afraid of you.”
“Well... It seems I have plans for tonight. Big plans. We’re visiting my ol’ good enemy then. Bring the car.”
“Hai.” said both in unison and went to take a car, hidden deeper in the woods, that were also Yamamoto family’s property.

Everyone from the high social levels knew her as the older daughter of Kasai-sama, now Yamamoto-sama. Her mom was a wife of the famous anesthesiologist, so she was respected because of her parents’ status. She and her sister were called ‘Ojousamas’ by everyone, including their friends and even enemies. But only a few from high society levels knew, that one certain Ojousama was leading a double life, as she had a yankee side to her. She loved fighting, but was too clever to get involved too much, so she let her bodyguards do the dirty work. In the past she had a comrade and a friend, a daughter of famous pharmacist Kuramochi-sama. Asuka was a closest person to her, they shared a lot of things together. They even were called Kabuki Sisters in the past by the street gangs and their enemies. Yet one night a disaster happened, and now she is the only one of the two left in this world. So she now called herself as Chiyuu when in her secret yankee life.

After driving for awhile they reached the deserted area of the city. Leaving that behind, they reached the part of the city unreachable for the creamy society levels. It was the lowest part of society, with all the street thugs, gangs and poor people gathering and living there. After passing it, they reached the road to the secret hiding place of her ‘beloved’ enemy. At first it looked like it was in ruins, but the signs of someone living and passing by were seen very perfectly, especially by the keen eye of bodyguards and Tomomi herself. She noticed a tighter security than the last time, and just nodded her head. The bodyguards left the car and dealt with security in no time. She smiled to herself and left the car also.

Chiyuu chuckled at the sight of what her bodyguards did to those men on the opposing side. She laughed devilishly and continued on to the main ‘party’ house. On her way to it, her bodyguards easily delt with security, beating them up, until they lost their consciousness. They were not at fault that their boss did so many things, they were just following his orders. So they did not deserve such a cruel dealing with them as the enemy of hers did. She opened the door to the house, and noticed a short man, trying to hold his toughness face on.

“Momo-kun, it’s been a long time.”
“Ookabuki.” hissed the said man.
“I’m not Ookabuki anymore. Don’t you dare to make fun of what you did.”
“right. You lost your precious Kokabuki! Haha. Who killed her? Oh wait. Don’t answer. It was me, wasn’t it? Haha.”
“You...” Tomomi was nearly loosing her last drop of patience.
“Maa, yurushite-nyan. Or so I’d like to say, but I don’t feel like it.” mocked again Momo-kun.
“Enough!” shouted Chiyuu in her angry low register voice, making her enemy and even her bodyguards shiver. “You know why I came here. You seem to forget one thing I stated clearly before. No sighting of you here. You broken the rule, and you did another unforgivable thing, that we both know very well of.”
“Chiyuu....” he shivered and fell on his knees. The wrath of this Ojousama was just unbearable. “Please, forgive me... I beg you.”
“Hahahaha. Like I ever can forgive you.” after laughing fakely she mocked her enemy, then turned to her bodyguards. “Kill him.”
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:46:09 AM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.E.M. - Someday I`ll Fly