JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lostage - Cat Walk

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202839 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Got my ticket in the post this morning!!!
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Got my ticket this morning also, will probably take a photo of it later.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:19:11 PM by pikapikapika »

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
hehe, seems the UK show tickets are largely arriving today, here is pic as mentioned earlier:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
I'll be at the London gig just to meet up with people from H!O and here. I'll probably be chilling with markRAWR at the side or at the bar :lol:

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
HAPPY!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :jphip:

I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
^
What a fancy ticket! :O

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, I got it over Neo Tokyo.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Gyan

And there it is, the ticket for concert in Paris, received five days ago:

You know this kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and wonder why is life sucks ?

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
X-post from HH.

Since concert travel planning is underway, thought I'd post this if there are any interested persons.

If peeps want to share a room, I'll be
In Berlin: 5/22 (arriving very late, like 9pm) and leaving 5/24
In London from 5/25 to 5/28
In Paris from 5/28 to 5/30

Please let me know if you're interested via PM 'cuz I want to book rooms soon to beat the possible rush. (Browsing possible hostels for private rooms.)

This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Good stuff K!!

Yo it is official. daigong is going to Finland May 22-26 and chilling in the hotel room RIGHT BESIDE shirenu :rofl: THE :hipheart: FOUNDATION Masa and daigong gonna takeover Helsinki. Shit is gonna be beyond epic. Now let's get this plannage  going!

Everyone got their tickets?? Seriously, if you are a HiPster living in Europe - make an effort to hang out!! Fan or no fan, these shows will blow your mind into another universe. H&A is THAT EPIC! These are for my lovely Japanese ladies:

As for every meet up, we gotta discuss PARTY. PARTY. PARTY.

Any good places for sight seeing, where we gonna hang out and meet up, eating and drinking. Help those not from the area out!

And most definitely we should make em some gifts or do something really special, making this a moment that'll last FOREVER! :otomerika: :yossi:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Hahaha oh man, this'll be... epic 8D

I've been thinking about bringing presents too :O But couldn't really figure out what/how/when/etc. xD; But yes, I'm definitely in on that :D

Offline japanfiles

(-Really!-) Limited amount of Hangry & Angry 2010 Tour goods available for pre-order now.
We barely squeezed these out of UFA stock before they packed for Europe, so re-orders are highly unlikely.
First time for S-M-L-XL shirts, too!

http://www.hellostoreusa.com/pre-order-items/

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
OH HELL YEAH!  Thanks!  Less stuff to worry about when I'm over there!

Edit:
Aaaaaaaand checked out.  There goes even more money to h&A...  :depressed:  XD
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:39:57 PM by Kimuuu »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
got my xl t shirt ordered!!!!!
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Good stuff K!!

Yo it is official. daigong is going to Finland May 22-26 and chilling in the hotel room RIGHT BESIDE shirenu :rofl: THE :hipheart: FOUNDATION Masa and daigong gonna takeover Helsinki. Shit is gonna be beyond epic. Now let's get this plannage  going!

Everyone got their tickets?? Seriously, if you are a HiPster living in Europe - make an effort to hang out!! Fan or no fan, these shows will blow your mind into another universe. H&A is THAT EPIC!

THIS is what I meant to reply to earlier, before I got distracted by the h&A goodies. XD

HELL YEAH DAIGONG!  Can't wait to see you again!   :heart: :heart: :heart:

OMG AND I get to meet more cool peeps, including the legendary MASA?  Epic, man.  :jphip:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm going to the Helsinki gig. :D

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Oh, I probably should mention that I'll be in Helsinki too.  (Kimuuu was online with me when I ordered the ticket!)

Looks like it's gonna be a wild night in Finland!   :twothumbs

Edit:  And thx, JapanFiles, for the notice about the H&A goods.  I also placed an order so I won't be bothered with carrying extra stuff as I country hop for a week and a half.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ See u there Kimmmmmmy & K!!! :heart: :heart: It'll be like a mini Sakura Con reunion!

Don't forget ur :hipheart: T-shirt Fushigidane!

Awesome, they selling these goods in Europe too? Yo Masa and shirenu, better stack more euros! btw japanfiles, you honestly need a category for Rika Ishikawa :P

Hahaha oh man, this'll be... epic 8D

I've been thinking about bringing presents too :O But couldn't really figure out what/how/when/etc. xD; But yes, I'm definitely in on that :D

Right on twiss, I'm thinking you can give em a demo of your Ongaku! Project songs <3 hell, do a H&A cover! Me and Masa getting drunk, that's a given.

Who needs pimp products? Got limited supply of T-shirts. I've got my braintrust thinking up more shit.

Dan and Pika, they're the pimps of UK! Hope Blu Cherri makes it hehe - France?? Germany? The Kue got that place covered 8D

Throw some more ideas in the thread! :jphip:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
YEAHHh!!! Sometimes when I randomly think about everybody I'm gonna meet I get so excited I already have butterflies in my stomach :lol: OMG!!! *FAINTS*

This will be the awesomest event ever.

Masa & daigong getting drunk? :lol: I guess I could handle that for one night, tho I won't like it :lol: Well, except for the part where I laugh at y'all. :lol:

Any ideas for extra hanging out?
For Finland peeps, I don't know if you are interested in amusement parks, but the good thing about Linnanmäki is that you don't have to pay anything to get in. So even people who don't want to get on any/most rides (like me! omg hate them) could go there just to hang out, get candy, ice cream and all kinds of overpriced snacks lol. That's basically what I did with friends some years ago ROFL. You can get to the amusement park first by train (which can't be too expensive cuz it's local) and then there's like a 1.5km walk, not bad.
That's my only idea really, because I don't really know Helsinki. Mostly I want to go (window)shopping. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lostage - Cat Walk