JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Rolling Star

Author Topic: Christine Mendoza  (Read 19759 times)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Christine Mendoza
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »
Christine Mendoza

Birthdate: August 7, 1983
Birthplace: Bulacan, Phillipines
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Official Site

An 8 pound, 7 ounce bundle of joy was given birth on August 7th to two happy newlyweds. That bundle of joy was appointed the name, Christine. I was raised in the Philippine Islands in the city of Bulacan. Bulacan is a small town, far from the city. Our home was right smack in the middle of vast rice fields, never-ending mango trees, and cultivated farmlands. I liked to run around with the other children, catch frogs from the rice patties, and assist my grandparents with household chores. My family and I then moved to where my father's side of the family lived. They lived in a very small island off the city of Batangas, called Tingloy. Specifically, the barrio of Gamao. Picture the clean turquoise-azure colored Pacific Ocean, hugging the refined white sand as it descended ashore, masses of palm trees with coconuts scattered about, and intricate homes made of bamboo, called nipa huts (in the Philippines, known as "bahay kubo"). Gamao is simply breathtaking! So serene and natural! The population of the entire island was only about 2000 people at that time.

I loved my stay in Gamao. Unfortunately, my stay in paradise was short. My parents purchased a home in the city of Manila, the Philippines' capitol. Now Manila was the complete opposite of Gamao. Instead of the sweet serenity I was so accustomed to, when we reached the city, I was bombarded with the fast paced city life. Although living in the city was a huge transition from living in the country and in a small island, I quickly adapted and was loving it! I befriended the kids in my neighborhood. My best friends were the brothers across the street. Their names are Lloyd and Lester. They came over everyday to play with my dog Brownie and I.

My mother used to get so angry at us when we used to steal the huge liters of Pepsi, shake 'em up then have a soda fight, spraying each other with soda. We would end up filthy- with dirt encrusted onto the dried soda in our hair and all over our skin. I also used to love picking the honeysuckle flowers off of our plants and tasting the sweet nectar. I remember being chased and stung my bees all the time. But I always came back for more! My mother would find lacerated honeysuckle flowers scattered about. Then she'd find me, scold me, then make me pick them all up! I attended school at a private school called Elizabeth Seton. I was such a rambunctious, annoying little girl. I was always getting hurt and into trouble somehow. I fell off the top of my swingset and my kneecap was dislocated. I also remember running and landed face first on concrete stairs. My broken face was drenched in blood! I was also very talkative. I spoke the Filipino dialect: Tagalog. I also knew how to speak English. Although it was very broken English, mixed with Tagalog. I was a talkative little monster!

A few years later, we moved to California. My father was a captain of a ship and was often out to sea so most of the time, it was just Mom and I, the Dynamic Duo! Mom and I moved in with her brother's family. I was ecstatic! Since I was the only child, I never had the joy of experiencing how it is to have brothers and sisters, so when I found out that my cousins were around my age, I was so happy. I couldn't wait! We lived in a nice city in Ventura County, California. My cousins Kevin (who is 2 years older than I), Krystle, (who is my age), and Justin (who is 2 years younger), and I quickly became close. Till this very day, we remain closer than ever! Kevin was like a god to us. Since he was the "big kid", we all listened to him. Whenever he would get mad at any of us, we would all start shakin' in our socks. I remember whenever we used to get into arguments, we would creep up to one another, then hock the biggest spit loogey into the "enemy's" hair! Then we'd scurry away and hide behind the couch or under the bed or something! Hahaha!

My cousin Krystle and I are 20 days apart. Her birthday is on August 27. She and I were practically joined at the hip! We dressed alike from head to toe. We hardly ever fought. I never considered her as my cousin but more so as my sister. The youngest is Justin. He was fond of video games and the Ninja Turtles. He was the cutest little boy ever. He was the baby of the crew! In the family room was a large orange couch we called "the booger couch". We all used to sit on that very couch, watch hours and hours of TV. And while watching our favorite cartoons, we would pick our noses and fish out the biggest nose-critters! Ew! Hahaha! After proudly examining our discovery, we would wipe it onto any available area on the couch which was not already occupied by a previous booger! We were gross little gremlins. Our parents referred to us as "the Brats". I lived with Kevin, Krystle, and Justin up until I was about 8 years old. My mother and I ended up getting a place of our own nearby. Since my father was overseas quite often, it was always just my mother and I. We were always very, very close.

When I was 9 years old, my mother gave birth to my beautiful baby sister, Catherine on August 6, the day before my birthday! I was overjoyed! I was an only child for 9 years! It's about time I had a sibling! I vowed to be the best big sister anyone could have! Catherine became my world! My sister is everything to me!

A few years later, I attended Primeros Junior High. Junior high was a blast! I was one of the smartest kids in my class. I loved art class because it gave me a chance to express myself in my work. I was quite the little artist! I was a bit shy entering high school because none of my friends attended the same high school. But I quickly adapted and made many friends.High school was very different because it gave me a sense of the "real world" and how and why people act the way they do. I was never into the whole "gossip mill" and popularity contests. So I strayed away and surrounded myself with positive influences. I went to school for a few years in California, then moved to Hawaii to finish my remaining high school years.

I started modeling during my senior year of high school. I was lucky enough to be asked to be on the cover of a popular automotive magazine. The magazine was my 2nd photo shoot I have ever had. I never told my mother about my modeling. I figured, "Hey, she'll never find out!" I was too scared to tell my parents since they were always strict with me. One day, my mother comes home after shopping at the grocery store. She looked PISSED. I was sitting on the couch watching TV. She turned off the TV and glared at me. Then, she slammed the magazine (with me on the cover) onto the couch.

*dun dun dunnnnnn!*

"Wat is DIS?! When werr yoo going to tell me about DIS?!" She yelled. She started screaming off the top of her Filipino lungs! Oh my gosh, was I scared! She reached for her slipper and once I saw that, I ran! I ran straight to my room while ducking as the slipper flew 2 inches past my head. I ducked and swerved- Matrix style! When I got inside, I locked my door and sat against the door, panting, scared outta my mind! My mom was on the other side, pounding on the door. I thought she was gonna break the door down with a karate kick or something! Oh man! Was I in deep sh*t! haha! She tattle-tailed to my dad, and they were both angry with me! They eventually got over it and have accepted it. They trust me and my judgment, and they now fully support my endeavors within the field.

I never thought my being on the cover would make such a difference. But it did.. After my appearance in the magazine, work just came from then on. I never thought I would ever become a model. In fact, I never really wanted to become a model. Work just kept coming, so I just kept working. And so unexpectedly, it blossomed into the career I never thought I would be doing! It's been 4 awesome years now and I'm loving it! I am so grateful and blessed to have met so many wonderful people and to have experienced so many opportunities!

I credit a lot to modeling. I learned self independence and life-lessons from this career and I am proud to share it with you all! Thanks for visiting my site. Enjoy your stay! :)

Love always,
Christine

30 pics
http://sharebee.com/a32d55bd

Christina Mendoza HIN DC 4-19-08

Talking to Christine Mendoza

Just like Chelsea, she's got a really cute face and a curvy body that makes me :drool:. She doesn't do nudes, but she does do a lot of webcam teases where there are a few nipple slips.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Christine Mendoza
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »
Fuck yea, arun!
I've been checking pix on this foine ass honey for a few days, now to post some.

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 02:32:58 AM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 01:38:24 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 07:06:06 AM »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 12:44:55 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 03:13:59 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 01:01:27 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 03:19:14 AM »

"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Rolling Star