JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Radio Star

Author Topic: [CHI] Ellen Wong  (Read 6237 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Ellen Wong
« on: August 15, 2010, 08:04:07 AM »
Ellen Wong

In Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, 23 year-old slacker musician Scott (Michael Cera) becomes obsessed with the new girl in town—a multi-color haired beauty named Ramona Flowers (Mary Elizabeth Winstead)—only to discover that her seven evil ex-boyfriends are now out to pound him into rubble. But that's nothing compared to his true conflict: Having to break up with the awesomely-named Knives Chau, the adoring and adorable high schooler he's kinda, sorta dating. Luckily, Knives is embodied by the 20-something Ellen Wong, so our appreciation of her isn't creepy. Well, isn't that creepy.

Profile:
Origin: Toronto, ON Canada
<to be found lol>

Official Site??
IMDB

Random Pix

Scott Pilgrim panel at Comic Con 2010 and premiere in LA:

Who: Ellen Wong
Plays: Knives Chau, Scott Pilgrim's ex-girlfriend-turned-obsessive-crazy-person
On working with Michael Cera: "I was really nervous on the first day, but it worked out because the scene I was doing was the one where Knives meets Scott's friends for the first time and she's super nervous. I was standing outside waiting for Scott to open the door, palms sweaty, heart pounding. After the first take, Michael opened the door and peeked his head out and told me I was doing a good job and to keep it up. It was such a relief to hear from someone that I was doing OK."
Edgar says... "Ellen auditioned for me three times and was brilliant. It was only on the second time that I actually glanced at her résumé and saw she was a green belt in taekwondo. I was intrigued by this sweetfaced young lady being a secret badass-- and she is. She could kick your ass."

source: http://www.papermag.com/arts_and_style/2010/07/the-girls-of-summer.php

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Radio Star