JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~

Author Topic: Why You May Be More Honest If You Swear Often  (Read 6223 times)

Offline RobertHuang

Re: Why You May Be More Honest If You Swear Often
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:22:58 PM »
how often do you swear? ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!?  :jphip: good news :lol:

Your penchant for profanity not only means you might have a bigger vocabulary or are more intelligent than your clean-tongued friends. You may also be more honest.

People who swear a lot lie less often and have higher levels of integrity, according to a new study published by researchers from Maastricht University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Stanford and the University of Cambridge.

The researchers set up three different studies for exploring the relationship between profanity and honesty. First, they asked 276 people about how often they use curse words and why they say them. Participants then answered a lie scale, a series of that ask redundant questions to evaluate truthfulness. Next, researchers mentioned otc diet supplements scanned 73,789 Facebook profiles based on profanity use and honest status updates. Finally, the study team used previous data to evaluate the profanity use and integrity levels in each U.S. state.[/url]

That's what we don't need at :hipheart: is the fake polite pussies who fap furiously in the shadows. LET IT GO!! :ondick:

I don't use to swear at all, but I guess, I'll start swearing now. Just to prove that I possess some good qualities like honesty and integrity. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 04:40:50 PM by RobertHuang »

Offline swordmana

Re: Why You May Be More Honest If You Swear Often
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:11:29 AM »
It is very rare to find myself swear.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~