JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 8otto - Right In Darkness

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754891 times)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »
Crying episodes eh,

- these are the ones that I could remember without opening them up one by one.

Is tonoyoko coming back?? Awesome!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
Crying episodes are just torture to watch when you don't understand what's going on. :lol:

I just finished watching the latest subbed episode of Idoling!!! #428 (featuring crying) and OMG that was hilarious!! I mean I felt a little bit bad for the girls who cried, but at the same time... The way Masuno was just ROFLing at them made me ROFL too :lol: I think everyone (not just fans who post here and have already seen it lol) should watch that episode, it was just brilliant and interesting... :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »
hahaha 428 is simply epic. Personally for crying episodes my favorite is still 415, that one is really something. They were crying over a staff who's about to transfer to another job.

Very touching and Amimi even scolded the audience for laughing at the serious matter.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2010, 06:14:44 PM »

- these are the ones that I could remember without opening them up one by one.

we have more than 600 episodes, so hard to remember every episode.
but it will be easier if someone could translate this list: http://www.geocities.jp/gorisan_2003/idoling.html and make a translated list.

talking about crying episodes, 161 & 162 was interesting. what if masuno suddenly stop being an Idoling!!! MC ?

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2010, 07:34:24 PM »
They're back! :D

Is it just me, or has anyone else been getting a little bit of a "1st gen era" vibe from this season of Idoling!!!? I don't know what it is, but it just feels like the show is being handled like it was back during the 1st gen era. I think it may be because segments seem to be running over the CS timeslot quite frequently this season. Unlike the 3rd gen era when it felt like they were cutting segments short to fit within the CS timeslot. Then you have revived segments like sumo and TonoYoko teachers, which make it feel even more like the staff took a look back at the past.

Now, they just need to bring back the original 5-days-a-week schedule and Onegai! Fan-sama!!! and it'll be money. :twothumbs

Welcome back! 教えて!女子大生ング!!! A note from Fan-sama... (Fonchi... :nervous)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2010, 03:35:07 AM »
Checked out the 2nd Gen "Back to the Idoling!!!" episodes.  :lol:

Did 1st or 3rd Gen ever do this segment?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2010, 07:25:54 AM »
1st gen have done it before waaaaay back starting with Yazawa at episode #25 and 3rd gen never had the chance to go through the segment yet. They never even get the chance to do Daisuki Idoling!!! too. Most probably they will be lumped together with 4th gen for it I guess

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »
No wonder I don't remember it! Thanks~ :thumbsup

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2010, 05:37:34 PM »
About the crying episode, does it count on it??

Koizumi wasn't really crying; she was only pretending. (From #290)

=============================================

This is a review Part 1 and Part 2 of the Idoling!!! special episode "アイドリング!!!3Dング!!!" and a clip from YouTube.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:19:37 PM by pern »

Offline iiwakesurprise

• He is my inspiration
« Reply #469 on: June 19, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »
what if masuno suddenly stop being an Idoling!!! MC ?
I think uRa Idoling!!!, which is could be as preview or as other version of show if it's without Masuno as MC.  :roll:
Mostly it's just girltalk show with various topics, the girls are pretty interactive (read: noisy), though uRa Idoling!!! make Me feel more easy to know members characters & personalities, it's what I'm searching for from idols in addition to their main products released and edited or scripted show.

Maipuru feeding pig "hog".  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #470 on: June 20, 2010, 01:00:59 AM »
what if masuno suddenly stop being an Idoling!!! MC ?
I think uRa Idoling!!!, which is could be as preview or as other version of show if it's without Masuno as MC.  :roll:
I was talking about episode 162.

where all members were crying because they though masuno is leaving the show.
well, except maipuru, she couldn't cry. XD

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #471 on: June 20, 2010, 05:11:20 AM »

Apart from when Maiko hit her with a bat in episode 263:) That was one vicious hit!

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #472 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:01 AM »

Apart from when Maiko hit her with a bat in episode 263:) That was one vicious hit!

i haven't watched/downloaded it yet.
should i ?

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »

Is it just me, or has anyone else been getting a little bit of a "1st gen era" vibe from this season of Idoling!!!? I don't know what it is, but it just feels like the show is being handled like it was back during the 1st gen era. I think it may be because segments seem to be running over the CS timeslot quite frequently this season. Unlike the 3rd gen era when it felt like they were cutting segments short to fit within the CS timeslot. Then you have revived segments like sumo and TonoYoko teachers, which make it feel even more like the staff took a look back at the past.

Now, they just need to bring back the original 5-days-a-week schedule and Onegai! Fan-sama!!! and it'll be money. :twothumbs

Man just watched this episode, they are too funny. They should start hiring tutors, i'll take the job. :lol:

I guess this is why i dont see them on Quiz Hexagon.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:33:32 AM by Gihren »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2010, 08:32:35 PM »

Finally get to watch this episode and oh my... the episode was pure awesomeness! Looking at Asahi throwing in the tower the moment the math problem is written in sentence is pure win  :lol:

and they didn't even need to include Suu-chan...

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #475 on: June 22, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

i haven't watched/downloaded it yet.
should i ?
I have not actually seen the whole episode myself. I only saw the clip of it in the Idoling!!! 1st Live 2007 Seichou no Kiseki Maipuru segment... Do let me know if you have seen the episode though!

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2010, 05:43:01 PM »
Finally get to watch this episode and oh my... the episode was pure awesomeness! Looking at Asahi throwing in the tower the moment the math problem is written in sentence is pure win  :lol:
and they didn't even need to include Suu-chan...

Because I don't know what is the Asahi argued the answer, anyone can explain about it??

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »
the argument was fairly simple actually, both Kaede and Nao was totally convinced that the answer to 20/7 = 2 with 8 extra (how do you say this in English anyways)

regardless of the explanation given by both teachers they are just too convinced that they are right  :lol:

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #478 on: June 22, 2010, 06:19:49 PM »
the argument was fairly simple actually, both Kaede and Nao was totally convinced that the answer to 20/7 = 2 with 8 extra (how do you say this in English anyways)

regardless of the explanation given by both teachers they are just too convinced that they are right  :lol:

But what is the point of Asahi to argue? or just no point??

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #479 on: June 22, 2010, 08:15:53 PM »

But what is the point of Asahi to argue? or just no point??

20/7 = 2.85714286... asahi thought since it comes out 2.8 she thought its 2 groups with 8 extra, instead of 2 group with 6 left.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 8otto - Right In Darkness