JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Wish

Author Topic: "Not Expected" (saeyuka)  (Read 4531 times)

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
"Not Expected" (saeyuka)
« on: August 19, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »
well because i don't see any saeyuka i decided to make one :cool1: !!!! yeah!!!! :mon XD:

i hope you like this one!!! :mon pray2:

Part 1

After the debut of DiVA, there's a lot things began to change. First, she began to busy for the photo shoots, new pv of their new album 'Cry'. She doesn't have enough time go home, or mail her girlfriend.

Miyazawa Sae is busy practicing their steps for the pv. When Yuka Matsuda was silently approach from her back.

"Prince-sama!" Yuka hug her, and because of the shock and the force of her hug the two slump into the floor.

"Itai!" Sae said after Yuka release her from the hug.

"Gomen, Sae-chan" Yuka clap her hands like praying and bow her head. "I just want to tell you that you haven't taken a break. You've been practicing for an hour."

"Okay." She stands up and cleans the dust in her costume. "Thanks for the concern." She stretches her hand to Yuka, offering it to her. Yuka accept it and stand up. They began to walk to the dressing room.

Yuka Matsuda is one the persons that is close to her before and after the debut of DiVA. They had been in the same team in the basketball segment of Nemosu-tv. And because of that she and Yuka began close together, in fact they always take a picture together and post it in their own respective blog sites.

(o.O)

"Sae-chan, your phone is ringing." Sayaka points her phone on the top of the table.

They're having another break; because they need to change their costumes again. They're at the dressing room. She walks to the table and grabs the phone and look the caller's ID. It's her girlfriend Yukirin/Kashiwagi Yuki of Team B. Yukirin was calling her phone.

She answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Sae I need to talk to you, what time will you finish working?" Yukirin seem serious while talking.

"Hmm.., I think we'll finish at 9."

"Okay. Just come at my apartment after you finish." Then she hung up the phone.

What's wrong with her? I thought. This is the first time she hung the phone before is say something again.

(o.O)

Yuka Matsuda's here! The DiVA (a dance and vocal sub-unit of AKB48) had been very busy for their new album. It's been a great opportunity for me, I never though that they will pick me in this group.

The members are older than me, but they been very good to me. First there's Akimoto Sayaka, the Leader of the group. She's a very good senpia; she always concern about us. She looks strong but she's an emotional girl inside. Second is Ayaka Umeda, She's a great dancer! When I can't get the routine of the dance, she always helps me. She's like my older sister. And last is, Miyazawa Sae aka. the prince of AKB. She's super kakoi when she dresses as a man. She's very lovable, she always make me happy when I'm sad.

But lately, there's something about me that I can't ignore. My heart begins to pound very fast when she was near. My face began to redden when she touches me. We always taking pictures together and it made me very happy. I know it's wrong because she had a girlfriend. But I think I fell in love with her.

(o.O)

The shooting finish at 8, Sae walks to Kashiwagi Yukirin's apartment. She wants to surprise the girl so she didn't bother to mail her. While walking, she is thinking why Yukirin wants to talk to her in person, she knows that I'm became very busy about the group.

It takes about half an hour before I came at the front door of her apartment. I pressed the doorbell, but no one opens the door. My eyebrows rose up as I press again the doorbell. I began to become impatient. I'm about to open the door when I hear a noise inside. It's Yukirin

"You have to go now." She said to someone. Wait! Someone's inside at Yukirin's apartment. "Sae is going here."

"But I don't want to leave you." A young girl's voice said. Wait! There's a girl inside, and a very young one. "You said that you will tell her about us."

Before Yukirin answer the girl, I open the door to she who is she talking to. I was shock what I see inside, and because of that shock I ran away faster to get out of the building. I hear Yukirin voice, calling me but I just ignore it.

(o.O)

I just finish taking a shower when my phone ring's. I'm about to sleep because of my aching body about the shooting of the pv. I pick up the phone, not knowing who's on the line.

"Hello?"

"Yuka-" A crying voice answers my hello. "Sh-she's che-cheating at me." The voice is crying to hard. But I know whose voice is it, it’s Sae-chan voice.

My heart crashed, because this is the first time Sae cry. I don't know what to do but I want to comfort her.

"Why are you crying Sae-chan? What happen" I want to kill the person who made my prince cry. She's didn't answer, she's just crying and sobbing too loud.

"Where are you?"  I ask again.

"I'm at*sob* the bar*sob* around the place where*sob* we eat yesterday*sob*." And she began to cry again.

"Wait for me there." Before she answers I hung the phone, and immediately dress myself with a pair of pants and a tank top shirt.

I pick my cellphone and ran trough the door, not forgetting to take my jacket with me. I stop a taxi and take the door. After telling where I'm going the driver drive's the taxi.

The place is not far at my house, so it takes about 15 mins. drive to get there. I gave the fare for the taxi and immediately step out the taxi.

Inside the bar

I look inside the bar to find Sae-chan while catching my breath. I found her in the corner of the bar; I can't see her face because her head is on the top of the table, like she's sleeping. There's about 5 bottles of beer beside her. I walk towards her.

"Sae-chan." I shake her shoulder to awake her.

She lifts her head. She looks like a ghost, messy hair, and reddish eyes. She knows who I am and hug me. She began to cry again.

Yuka!.." I put my hand in her back comfort her.

"She's cheating on me." I know who she is talking to. It's Kashiwagi Yuki.

It takes a lot of time before she calmed down. She began to tell me what happen, while her eyes began to teary again. She said that Yukirin wants to talk to her so she wants Sae-chan to go to her apartment. But due of the shooting finish earlier than we expected. She goes there earlier than Yukirin expected.

She said that she was about to open the door when she heard Yukirin was talking to someone. It's none other than Team B's ace, Watanabe Mayu or Mayuyu to others. And she heard that Mayuyu and Yukirin have a secret relationship with each other.

I clenched my fist when I hear that. How dare she cheat on Sae-chan while in their relationship? I know that Sae-chan is very in love with Yukirin.

(o.O)

I place Sae in the carefully. I take a lot of convincing method before I made her to come with me, but she said that she didn't want to go home. So I drag her to my apartment.

I look at her sleeping face. She's beautiful; I don't know why Yukirin have to cheat on her. She's perfect. I wipe the strand hair on her face. I wish that one day she'll love and forgot Yukirin.

"Yu-ki-rin, Why?" There's a small drop of tears flowing in her face. She lifts her hand.

My tears slowly fall down too. I hate seeing her in pain. "I'm here, Sae-chan. I'm here." I know what I'm going to do is wrong but don't care.

I place my face close to her and began to kiss her. She kiss me back, though that I was Yuki. My vision began to blur and I don't know what happen after that sweet kiss.

TBC

what do you think?..... :imdead: :mon curtain: :mon yell:

Offline qyyzz101

Re: "Not Expected" (saeyuka)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:11:14 PM »
pls continue it :drool:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 12:23:44 PM »
Wow! A non-popular pairing.. Sae and Yuka. :w00t: I've never thought of them being together.
I think this forum need more stories of non-popular pairings (for variation) and you've responded my thought by writing this. :thumbsup
So please continue the story... :bow: I'm curious about the continuation. :?
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 08:23:32 AM »
Saeyuka, interesting :) poor Sae

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:43:35 AM »
This is interesting, I was wonder if someone was going to make a SaeYuka

I think I'm starting to ship that couple

Poor Sa-bro, to get her heart crushed by Black Yuki  :cry:
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 03:19:38 PM »
:twothumbs

you just break SaeYuki  :rofl:

you need to update this!!!!!! sooner!  :grin:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:00:29 PM »
sae :( so hurts :' please, please yuka.. make sae happy again please..!! i beg you.. nice fic b^^d with my oshimen is the main character~ and new pair too :o please continue! :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
I cant lie.. i never get enough of my regular otp kojiyuu and atsumina I love them so much... but

saeyuka sounds good ... in fact my another goldie pair is Saeyuki.. but (again) you  make this story very interesting.. right now i hate yukirin..!!! why you are a s:·$% why dont you tel her before...

Aww yuka fight for her :D you gave my permission :P

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 07:05:21 PM »
Yuhuuul! Yuka full of attitude \o/

I liked this! Wonder why she can't remember ><

Please continue o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 03:14:02 PM »
I love this new pairing! Makes me want to write a OS about them lol!

Please continue!!

Please make Yuka sing!! Maybe her voice can cure Sae's heart!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
I've been waiting for this, a story with Yuttan and Sae pairing  :drool:
Please continue this since you seem to be the only person who has wrote about this pairing  :w00t:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »
pleasee update pleasee :kneelbow:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
Please update soon  :banghead:

I really do love Yuka fanfic :)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+