JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Bakkanaru Time

Author Topic: Nocturne [13/02 - Epilogue (END)]  (Read 112366 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: Fic of the Month // Nocturne [Omake #1]
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2008, 09:29:41 PM »
 :mon fyeah: :mon squee: :mon roll: :mon firecrack:

I feel much better!! Much love!!  Sankyu~!! :heart: :heart: :luvluv2:

Evil Ai-chan is za awesome!  :twisted: :twisted:

Your reward: Sexy Ai-chan dancing! :lol: XD

Was gonna make it my sig, but the file is too big. Oh well.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2008, 12:53:05 AM »
Ai= :mon curtain: and :mon inluv: at the same damn time!! It's scary how she can be so evil to someone, yet motherly to another ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! :mon closeup: But I love her interactions with Yuuka, so gentle. Jeez, Yuuka is so young!!! I know that Ai was already working at that age but seriously, the girl isn't ready to kill ppl!!! :mon cute: BTW, was Yuuka adopted too?
NO NICE TAKAGAKI?!?!?!?! :mon freeze: Grrr, you're lucky I like you..... :gmon hot:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2008, 11:41:10 PM »
Omake #1

"It's really very easy. Take aim, and pull the trigger." Ai smiled. "You've done it many times before."

"But...but this is alive!" Yuuka protested, eyes wide as she looked down at the bound and gagged person writhing futilely on the floor.
Ah, Yuuka's first real kill.  This was bound to happen. In this line of "business", she would have had to face it sooner or later. At least this way, Aichan is making sure that Yuuka isn't alone when it happens and that she's able to coach her through it.  She won't always be there, so when Yuuka gets her own solo missions, it's imperative for her that she's able to "go through with it"  when the time comes.

"If it makes you feel better, this person's a road hog. Backed into my friend's car and didn't even leave a note to apologize. Since we needed a live target, might as well do a favor to a friend."
Kind of a shallow reason, but anyone who drives can't say that they haven't felt similarly when encountering stupid drivers. :yep:

"You can do it. I trust you." Yuuka turned trusting eyes on Ai. Looked at her kind eyes, the confidence, the assurance. If she had any doubts, all she had to do was look at her Oneesama's mesmerizing eyes and feel her insecurities disappear.

I love you, Oneesama. I'll do anything for you.

She pulled the trigger.
Sweet.......................and scary.
:mon curtain:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2008, 05:00:29 AM »
... *gapes and stares* Somehow... That was amazingly sweet...but scary... *goes to sort out confused emotions* Excellent omake, btw. <3

Offline rainer

• Min <3
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2008, 09:46:07 AM »
Haha. Do feel honoured to have my 2nd post then, since I haven't started posting anywhere. :D

Ah, I like the interaction between Ai-chan & Yuuka. It's very sweet, makes me think otherwise of Ai.
But, I'd prefer the evil Ai-chan in this story.  XD

TanaKameiShige. IshiYoshi. <3

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »
ah I'm not really into Yuuka but sometimes I get the feeling like I want to give the little kid a hug...

At least it seems like Ai chan genuinely cares about Yuuka.  I'd hate to think it's all calculated....that would make Ai chan even more scary...not that the last part didn't already leave me wide-eyed.  scary yet still so cool~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2008, 07:59:32 AM »
^ Same here. I feel no love for Yuuka XD But I do think their relationship is sweet.

@SBK: I get the feeling we're not gonna be seeing any nice TakaGaki :cry:

Offline H2Overdose

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2008, 10:03:02 AM »
Yuuka's first kill! O_O

Ai is so sweet  :wriggly: yet scary  :scared:~! I like motherly Ai but I definitely like badass Ai more.   :on cigar:

The Ai/Yuuka relationship is just so cute!  :luvluv2:

Great omake! :D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »
Yay I'm back~ Sorry for the wait~

Comment replies first.

Yankii Heart: Yeah I know omakes are supposed to be funny, but this one took on a mind of its own and what turned out was...that. Lol. I'm glad you think so highly of me. ^_^

Fenrir: Glad it pleases you. ;) Woo! Ai-chan dancing = *DROOL* I should make you happy more often if it gets me stuff like this. *saves*

Ichigo-chan: Yes, Yuuka was adopted too. Hehe. Ai's a complex person, that much I can say. Hyuk hyuk hyuk...I'm lucky you like me indeed. XD

JFC: Yup. Yuuka's gotta do it some day. Ai can't always be there for her, but she tries. I love the goosebump effect for the last bit. XD I thought it was appropriate. >D

SxY: Everyone seems to notice the sweet and scariness. That means I got it right for once! Yay~ Confused emotions FTW!

rainer: Yay your second post is mine too! Haha. Don't we all think evil Ai is better? She is za awesome. XD

Sukoshi: Aww, I'll make you like Yuuka by the time the story ends. XD Hmm, I wonder what Ai really thinks? Hurhurhur... >D

lil_hamz: I WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND. Somehow. Lol. lalala~ I delight in trampling all over the takagaki. XD

sweeety: O_O Wow, super long post. And yes, I read through all of it! Interesting speculations, you'll forgive me if I can't confirm or deny anything. XD But I can say that you got a few points correct. Although the optimism concerning the Takagaki might be a little...misplaced...shall I say? XD I like your thoughts regarding Sayu though, it's pretty well conceived. Pity your bro came back before you analyzed the plot down to its bare bones, I'll glad hear (or read) more of it! :D

H2Overdose: Hi kid! Yeah, badass Ai is so much better. Hehehe. I know you're impatient for the chapter already, so here it is~

Right-o. Editing time, then I'll post~

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »
-WEDGE- O_O

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: Fic of the Month // Nocturne [File #07]
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »
File #07

Blinking rapidly as she emerged, or more accurately, staggered out of the sleek midnight grey Jaguar, Yuuka took a deep breath of fresh, if somewhat gritty, urban Tokyo air and instinctively felt better after that ride out of hell.

Opposite from her, Ai was grinning from ear to ear from her little joyride, with sister in tow for the first time. Doing crazy things was usually a lot more fun with an audience.

As for what had occurred, let's just say that Yuuka now valued her life a lot more greatly than before. In any case, she looked just a little green and shaky round the edges, but none the worse for wear.

Ai, as usual, was unruffled, if just a trifle too smug. Her designer shades were balanced on top of her head, with a white scarf tied loosely around her neck. She appeared relaxed yet alert at the same time, much like a caged feline eying the keeper bringing it its dinner.

Yuuka suffered in comparison to her graceful sibling, but had her own charm; the sort of wide-eyed innocence of one not accustomed to being out in the world, and a characteristic shy hesitation that almost seemed to scream "HUG ME!".

Needless to say, they drew a few sidelong glances from the odd passerby, but Ai quickly fended them off by adjusting her own demeanor accordingly, as well as removing herself from the rather conspicuous car. Within moments, she had emerged from the underground carpark, hand-in-hand with Yuuka and looking like any other normal teenager hanging out with a younger sister.

Yuuka seemed a bit unnerved by the ebb and flow of the crowd Ai expertly mingled into, and she clung cautiously to her sister's side, a guarded look well hidden behind those childishly innocent orbs. It was not something Ai failed to notice.

"It's alright Yuukarin, relax. You'll stand out if you're too tense." Ai murmured easily, teasingly pinching the younger girl's cheek with her free hand and giggling at the adorable pout she got in return.

Yuuka looked around at the crush of people as they halted at the junction, noting how everyone was preoccupied with doing their own thing and basically ignoring everything else that was not of immediate inconvenience to them.

She could not comprehend how oblivious they were to their own surroundings. How had these people survived so long, while being all wrapped up in themselves? It was truly baffling.

Noticing the almost imperceptible frown creasing Yuuka's forehead, Ai squeezed her little sister's hand briefly, an understanding smile on her face.

"Ordinary people are like that, Yuuka. It makes our jobs a lot easier sometimes, if we learn how to go with the flow." A wistful look. "Although I'll admit, sometimes ignorance like theirs could be a kind of bliss too..."

Yuuka looked earnestly at Ai. Her eyes shone with an unwavering belief, something that Ai occasionally envied. It was a pity to have to educate it out of her...

...eventually. Ai believed in savoring the moment while it lasted. In a life such as theirs, there was no room for regret or hesitation, so every moment they had to themselves was very precious. She would simply enjoy the now, and deal with the future as it came.

"Oneesama." Ai returned her attention to Yuuka immediately, who continued on as they started moving along with the crowd, crossing the busy junction.

"Why are we here? Won't Takeda-oniisama be angry that I'm not back at the estate?" Yuuka looked mildly perplexed, and just a little frightened of Takeda.

Ai smiled wryly; her own memory of Takeda as her teacher, while different from what the man was now, recalled him as a strict but kind instructor. Then again, the role of bad cop was being played by her adopted father back then, so her "Ryuuta-niichan" could afford to be nicer to her.

Things were different now though. Ai slung one arm around Yuuka's shoulders, bring the younger girl closer to herself. Leaning in, she whispered with an air of mock conspiracy.

"I made him agree to let me take you out for a bit. You haven't been out a lot recently, have you?" Yuuka shook her head, looking both awed and adoring at Ai. Ai smiled.

"That and, we haven't been able to spend time together properly for a few months now, so I figured I'd spoil you a bit for once." Ai tapped Yuuka on the nose playfully. "You worked hard all afternoon, so I think you deserve some ice cream for your efforts, wouldn't you say?"

"Ice cream!" Yuuka brightened up significantly at the mention of a sweet treat. She was a normal girl under all that. She straightened, lingering aura of exhaustion seeming to fade away with the lengthening shadows.

"That's right. I just found out about this new ice cream place, apparently it's really popular with students." Ai commented as she wove her way through the crowd, walking at a pace that did not seem out of place, but yet was able to get her through the throng with minimal fuss.

5 minutes later, after battling their way through the masses of Shibuya, the siblings arrived in front of a busy shop. Various people, mostly teens, drifted in and out of it, and large groups of giggling students took up tables both inside and outside the store.

Ai looked around casually, trying to see if there would be a spot for them. Her eagle eye spotted a quiet corner that would fit them both, and she tugged on Yuuka's hand gently, leading her in.

On their way in, Ai scanned her surroundings, as she was accustomed to doing. Following her sister's example, Yuuka did the same. One could never be too careful.

"Ah, pretty girl." Ai observed with an appreciative look in her eye. Yuuka followed her line of sight to see a small group of college-age girls, all of whom were decked out in the latest fashions and dolled up to be as physically attractive as possible.

"Is it that one with the long, straight hair?" Yuuka murmured back, completely unsurprised by Ai's inclinations. Takeda had raised her to be open about such things, and besides, Ai could do no wrong in Yuuka's eyes.

"You have good taste." Ai congratulated her little sister, affectionately ruffling her hair. Yuuka beamed, glancing discreetly back at the girl that had caught Ai's eye. The girl in question had "rich girl" written all over her, and her groupies were obviously just sucking up to her. Yuuka had progressed far enough along to notice such things, and could not fail to notice that the rich girl also knew that her companions were not fully sincere.

As they sat down at the bar area, Yuuka turned to look at Ai, who was already looking at the selection available. Lowering her voice, the younger girl whispered.

"Oneesama, is it me or is the shades-wearing guy over there a bodyguard?"

Without turning a hair, Ai nodded as she browsed the menu. A small smile played on her lips. Yuuka grinned, feeling just a little accomplished, and continued on bravely.

"He's awfully obvious, isn't he?" Yuuka picked up a menu, feeling more assured as she fell into a more natural pose. "Stiff shoulders, too obviously scanning the crowd, trying too hard to fit in..."

Ai grinned. "Don't be too critical Yuukarin. You're still learning as well."

Properly abashed, Yuuka lowered her head with a quiet "hai". Ai smiled encouragingly, placing a hand over Yuuka's smaller one.

"You're doing well though." Ai put down her menu, having already made her choice. "Wanna hazard a guess as to what the wannabe bodyguard is here for?"

Yuuka grinned back. "It's so obvious. Ms. Rich Girl, most likely. He's near enough to get to her on short notice, and he looks back to her every 20 seconds. It's almost like clockwork." She paused. "Oh, and he twitches whenever someone else gets too close to her."

"Excellent. I see you really have improved after all. I'm glad." Ai beamed with genuine pride at Yuuka, who puffed up proudly at Ai's praise, her eyes shining with joy that her beloved Oneesama had complimented her.

"Shall we get some ice cream then?" Ai suggested, although her eyes wandered back to the pretty girl again. Yuuka noticed it, and prodded Ai.

"Does Oneesama like her?" Ai smiled ruefully.

"Well she's certainly attractive, I wouldn't mind getting to know her a little better..." She looked earnestly at Yuuka. "But since I'm out now with my cute little sister, I shouldn't be flirting around so much." An ironic grin. "Besides, Ta-kun would kill me if I corrupt you too early."

"Hmm..." Yuuka hummed in amused agreement, but the little gears in her head were already turning. Pointing out what she wanted to Ai, she watched as her older sister went off to order from the counter, drawing a few appreciative looks from men and women alike.

Well, Oneesama is really beautiful. This must happen a lot. Yuuka thought just a bit smugly to herself as Ai calmly fended off another guy's advances on her. The younger girl grinned when Ai obviously flirted a little with the girl over the counter, causing the poor thing to blush and fumble around a lot.

That's Oneesama for you. I want to be just as cool as she is! Yuuka nodded firmly to herself, looking around innocently as she waited. Involuntarily, her attention was drawn back to the girl that Ai had pointed out earlier.

"Hmm." A speculative look crossed Yuuka's face. She might not be quite as formidable as Ai was, but she still wanted to help her big sister out. If Oneesama liked the girl, then she would create a chance for them to talk.

Ai soon returned with two sundaes. Yuuka poked at hers for a few moments, then piped up.

"I want more chocolate sauce on this!" Ai reached to take it from her, presumably to take it to the counter, but Yuuka quickly stood and grabbed it on her own.

"I want to do it myself, Oneesama." A hint of surprise briefly flickered across those beautiful eyes, but Ai just as quickly recovered, nodding and letting Yuuka go on her own.

Thinking fast as she made her request at the counter, Yuuka came up with a haphazard plan in about 10 seconds flat. It would work...assuming things went according to plan.

It was a good thing that she had the "cute little girl" look down pat. Eyes ingenuously wide, a small spring in her step, a cute lopsided smile as she skipped back with sundae in hand...and slipped on a spill on the floor, losing her balance and teetering...

...right onto the rich girl's lap. Her sundae went flying, smacking one of the girls in the posse in the face. There went a 50,000 yen outfit, at the very least.

The rich girl had made some attempt to halt the disaster before Yuuka had quite literally tumbled into her lap, but could not react fast enough, only just managing to prevent Yuuka from hitting her head on the table. The bodyguard had also reacted automatically to the fracas, jumping to his patron's side in an instant.

Yuuka recovered almost instantly from the vertigo, although she maintained an outward pose of being stunned. No sense in letting people know about the extent of her abilities, as both her siblings had always exhorted her.

"Are you ok?" A quiet voice asked her. The rich girl, Yuuka surmised. Blinking awkwardly, Yuuka opened her eyes and looked up. Oneesama had been right, the girl really was pretty, especially up close.

Before she could reply though, Yuuka found herself being hauled up by the scruff of her neck by the taller and stronger bodyguard, who was obviously paranoid and didn't want any random stranger near his charge.

Dangling in the air is not fun... Yuuka whimpered, her sad puppy face springing to the fore automatically. To add to her misery, the groupie she had splattered with ice cream had graduated from giving her evil looks to throwing a tantrum at her. A few actual tears actually started to well up in her eyes, making her look all the more vulnerable.

"Let go of my sister." A cold, firm voice cut through the noise. Yuuka looked up hopefully, and saw Ai with her arms folded, exuding a kind of forbidding aura that made lesser men cringe.

"Pfft, don't let a brat like that run around unattended." Sundae Victim, aka Groupie No.1, sniffed haughtily, before turning to mourn her ruined outfit.

The burly bodyguard carelessly dropped Yuuka, but Ai caught her easily, gathering her sister to her protectively and giving her a reassuring hug. Her eyes were deadly as she stared at the group.

"What? It's your brat of a sister's fault that MY outfit is ruined! I think you should pay for the damages!" Sundae Victim (although Yuuka mentally renamed her Bitchy Girl) seemed a bit discomfited by Ai's glare, and took to insulting them instead.

"I think not." Ai's voice was deadly quiet. She did not raise it, and one almost had to strain their ears to catch what she had said. But there was no mistaking the cold chill surrounding her words.

Within the protective circle of Ai's arms, Yuuka felt better, and was now enjoying the spectacle of watching her sister in action.

"As I see it, my sister slipped. But what did she slip on?" Ai's face was blank, her tone flat. She pointed at the spill on the floor, then picked up a half finished dessert bowl, pointing at the obvious trail of ice cream that came from spillage. Said dessert bowl came from in front of Bitchy Girl.

"I'll say that if we trace the chain of events, who would be ultimately responsible?" Ai was calm, coolly logical, and her eyes were still frosty. Bitchy Girl shrank back a little.

"There's no proof that the spill was made by me! There's so many people around!" Her voice was wavering as she defended herself. Ai smirked coldly.

"First, pink." She pointed at the pink smear on the bowl, then to the similar one on the floor.

"Second, not that fresh, but still wet enough." Ai deliberately ran a finger on the smear. It was slightly gooey, consistent with what was on the floor.

"Third...you still have some splashed on your boot." Ai pointed at the offending pink stains on one side of Bitchy Girl's right boot. Bitchy Girl looked a bit faint at the mounting evidence. Ai concluded quite simply.

"It is as you have seen. Still want to demand payment?" Ai gave her a look of pure contempt. "I think you should apologize to my sister, in fact."

Bitchy Girl cut a pathetic sight, with sundae still dripping off her expensive jacket and skirt, and cowering before an intimidating Ai. She seemed unable to respond. Before Ai could taunt her anymore though, Rich Girl stepped in.

"I'm sorry about my companion." She patted Yuuka's head. "I'll buy you a new sundae, how about that?" Yuuka looked hopefully up at the pretty girl, but Ai cut in abruptly.

"Please don't think that money solves anything." Ai's tone was cool, but no longer abrasive when addressing someone other than the offender. "I might not be that well off, but I don't need charitable handouts." Turning to Yuuka, she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her sister's ear, smiling.

"I'll get you another one Yuukarin. Get your chin up, there's a good girl." Yuuka obediently played along, the epitome of a cute little girl being coaxed by a responsible older sister. Ai wiped away the tears that did manage to slip out, giving Yuuka a comforting hug.

The rich girl looked on passively, but there was a flash of emotion in her eyes. Yuuka thought that it might be...envy? Mixed with some measure of respect, directed at her Oneesama, who was still fussing over her.

Yuuka had been wondering why Ai was treating the pretty girl so coldly, but judging from the grudging admiration shining in the girl's eyes, clearly her Oneesama must have anticipated that. Her respect for Ai shot up even more, and she clung happily to her beloved older sister.

As they turned away, there was suddenly a half-yell from behind them. Clearly, Bitchy Girl must have been more than a little unraveled by the public humiliation, and had grabbed the nearest object (a fork, of all things) and was stabbing it right at the back of Ai's head.

Under ordinary circumstances, Ai could easily handle it. She knew how to take care of herself. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances came into play.

For one thing, rich girl tried to interfere. She had seen the attempt, and was trying to prevent it. That, unfortunately, put her directly in the line of fire, proverbially speaking. Her bodyguard was about to intervene, but it was clear that the fork would stab into his Oujo-sama's arm before he could haul the crazy girl away from her.

At least, it would have, but for the efforts of the original target. A hand grabbed the wrist of Bitchy (now Crazy) Girl and twisted, forcing her to let go of the fork. Ai's face was a mask of cool disdain as she twisted further, an audible crack coming from the trapped wrist. Crazy Girl screamed and tried to rake at Ai with the fingernails of her other hand, almost swiping Rich Girl in the process.

Calmly, Ai snared the other hand intended to scratch her eyes out, trapping the enraged Crazy Girl who struggled futilely in Ai's iron grip. Ai sighed and rolled her eyes, then pushed Crazy Girl away from her, right into the baffled bodyguard, who immediately restrained the struggling woman.

"Seriously, pick better groupies next time. Loose cannons like this can't be good." Ai jabbed over her shoulder at the still screeching Crazy Girl, as she turned to face the visibly impressed girl.

"Kamei-sama, are you alright?" The bodyguard had had to resort to knocking out the loony, and now addressed his employer. The Kamei girl smiled.

"I'm alright, Kanzaki. Thanks to you." She addressed it to Ai, who had already brushed past her indifferently. She blinked as Ai all but ignored her, ruffling Yuuka's hair good-naturedly and leaving.

"Wait, I wanted to thank you!" Ai didn't even turn back, but merely made a peace sign over her shoulder as they disappeared from view.

Kamei Eri blinked. No one ignored her. Never. Kanzaki came to stand protectively next to her as his oujo-sama drifted off into her own world, thinking.

What a person...

~*~*~

Two streets away, Ai halted, pulling Yuuka into a quiet alley. Yuuka winced, hoping that she wouldn't be scolded from making such a big commotion.

She was thus entirely surprised when Ai suddenly smiled and patted her head.

"Good job." Yuuka blinked, not understanding. Ai grinned.

"You did very well Yuukarin, just as I expected." Ai cupped Yuuka's cheek fondly. "It turned out better than I could have hoped. You've saved me a lot of time."

"I did...?" Yuuka was baffled, but did not reject Ai's touch. Ai ran her thumb across Yuuka's cheek, before pinching it lightly and letting go.

"Yes, well done." Ai had an enigmatic smile on her face as she slung one arm around Yuuka's shoulder. "It's about time you had a real job, don't you think?"

"Eh?!" Definitely unexpected, but Yuuka couldn't help but feel pleased.

Ai looked proudly at Yuuka. "How about helping me with my next mission? It's time I taught you how it's like on the field anyway."

"Yes!" Yuuka agreed without a second thought, beaming with pride that her Oneesama had finally thought her ready. Ai kissed Yuuka's forehead gently.

"Good girl."

========================================================

Longer chapter than usual. XD Enter, another new character!

Edit: Gratz on the wedge, Yuu. XD

Ehehehehe. >D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »
Guess I'll dibs here too xD

HAAAAA It's Eri!

But before that...

Yuuka is so insanely adorable!!! Her admiration for Aichan is so friggin cute, doing anything for her Oneesama and even trying to get her and Eri to meet each other xDDDD!!! Man, that 'meeting' is epic! Amazing how Yuuka thought it all in ten seconds, and thank goodness all of them were smart enough to talk their way through the (slightly? well to them) surprising stuff, I mean, assassins and all, you gotta be on top or you fail xDDDD!!

Loved how you changed Bitchy to Crazy, haha. Emofag (or Evilfag now?) is right, Eri needs to get better groupies, Crazy girl was just about to stab her... with a fork o_o; Then Aichan went all cool and bishie by twisting the arm! Kakko ii Aichan~!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Enough of the fangirlyness but yes, lovely lovely chapter. And I hope Eri's so lovestruck at bishie Ai that she chases after her in the next chapter. Aieri FTW o___o;

Looking forward to the next chapter, yo~!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:56:59 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »
Yay Eri!!!! Can't wait to see how this turns out! And good job Yuuka :cow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2008, 09:59:47 PM »
File #07

Blinking rapidly as she emerged, or more accurately, staggered out of the sleek midnight grey Jaguar, Yuuka took a deep breath of fresh, if somewhat gritty, urban Tokyo air and instinctively felt better after that ride out of hell.
Yuuka's first time in the car with Aichan driving? :D

Yuuka suffered in comparison to her graceful sibling, but had her own charm; the sort of wide-eyed innocence of one not accustomed to being out in the world, and a characteristic shy hesitation that almost seemed to scream "HUG ME!".
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
:wriggly:

Yuuka seemed a bit unnerved by the ebb and flow of the crowd Ai expertly mingled into, and she clung cautiously to her sister's side, a guarded look well hidden behind those childishly innocent orbs. It was not something Ai failed to notice.

"It's alright Yuukarin, relax. You'll stand out if you're too tense." Ai murmured easily
Hmmmm...wonder what the two of them are up to here?  :?

*YUUKA WORRIED ABOUT TAKEDA*
I guess now that he's fully running the show (instead of his father), he now must take the "bad cop" role. If that's the case, then it could be that Yuuka's going to look even more to Aichan to be the "good cop"/guardian role. :oops:

"Ice cream!" Yuuka brightened up significantly at the mention of a sweet treat.

"That's right. I just found out about this new ice cream place, apparently it's really popular with students." Ai commented as she wove her way through the crowd, walking at a pace that did not seem out of place, but yet was able to get her through the throng with minimal fuss.
Oooooooooooooh, why do I have this nagging feeling that their trip (at least for Aichan) isn't JUST about the ice cream? :cry:

"Is it that one with the long, straight hair?" Yuuka murmured back, completely unsurprised by Ai's inclinations. Takeda had raised her to be open about such things, and besides, Ai could do no wrong in Yuuka's eyes.

"You have good taste." Ai congratulated her little sister, affectionately ruffling her hair. Yuuka beamed, glancing discreetly back at the girl that had caught Ai's eye.
Oshit...don't tell me we're looking at Aichan's next target? :o

"Oneesama, is it me or is the shades-wearing guy over there a bodyguard?"

Without turning a hair, Ai nodded as she browsed the menu. A small smile played on her lips. Yuuka grinned, feeling just a little accomplished, and continued on bravely.
Nice going Yuuka!

"He's awfully obvious, isn't he?" Yuuka picked up a menu, feeling more assured as she fell into a more natural pose. "Stiff shoulders, too obviously scanning the crowd, trying too hard to fit in..."

Ai grinned. "Don't be too critical Yuukarin. You're still learning as well."
I'd say Yuuka's doing better than the bodyguard. After all, she was able to pick him out of the crowd yet he hasn't done the same...and he's the one (presumably) with the most "experience". ;D

"Does Oneesama like her?" Ai smiled ruefully.

"Well she's certainly attractive, I wouldn't mind getting to know her a little better..." She looked earnestly at Yuuka. "But since I'm out now with my cute little sister, I shouldn't be flirting around so much." An ironic grin. "Besides, Ta-kun would kill me if I corrupt you too early."
:on lol:

"Hmm." A speculative look crossed Yuuka's face. She might not be quite as formidable as Ai was, but she still wanted to help her big sister out. If Oneesama liked the girl, then she would create a chance for them to talk.
Hey, cuteness can be a weapon of sorts too. :yep:

*YUUKA'S PLAN*
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM she's good! And by the looks of it, Aichan totally picked up on what she was doing!
:wahaha:

BTW, I LOVED the "Sundae Victim (although Yuuka mentally renamed her Bitchy Girl)" part. :rofl:

"Kamei-sama, are you alright?" The bodyguard had had to resort to knocking out the loony, and now addressed his employer. The Kamei girl smiled.
OMGASS! IT'S ERI!!!
:stunned:

"Wait, I wanted to thank you!" Ai didn't even turn back, but merely made a peace sign over her shoulder as they disappeared from view.

Kamei Eri blinked. No one ignored her. Never. Kanzaki came to stand protectively next to her as his oujo-sama drifted off into her own world, thinking.

What a person...
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's so slick. :pimp:

"Good job." Yuuka blinked, not understanding. Ai grinned.

"You did very well Yuukarin, just as I expected." Ai cupped Yuuka's cheek fondly. "It turned out better than I could have hoped. You've saved me a lot of time."
Yep, Aichan totally knew what Yuuka was planning. :rockon:

Scary part though, is that it further reinforces the possibility that Eri is her next target.

Ai looked proudly at Yuuka. "How about helping me with my next mission? It's time I taught you how it's like on the field anyway."

"Yes!" Yuuka agreed without a second thought, beaming with pride that her Oneesama had finally thought her ready.
Wait, if this mission that Aichan takes Yuuka on involves Eri, is that going to be ok? Will Yuuka be okay in dealing with that, considering that she's already met (and vaguely knows) Eri?  Wouldn't it be better/easier to start her off with some completely random/unknown target, so that there's no chance of any possible emotional attachment?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 01:33:51 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2008, 10:56:42 PM »
Eri Ojou-sama = Elizabeth-chan, but not so dorky. XD XD

Hmm, first Ai and Sayu, now Ai and Eri, next Ai and Reina???

Yuuka was adorable, always thinking to help her amazing Ai-neechan out!! I want to kidnap her and have her as my little sister, but of course, that would bring down the wrath of Ai-chan.  :mon sweat: Not that I would mind too much. XD

Response to JFC's comment: I think Eri is not Ai's next killing target, but maybe more of her sexual target.  ;) Or Eri is related to the target she has to kill.

Hmmm, does that mean I have to find more sexy Ai-chan dancing?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 11:06:04 PM by Fenrir »

Offline H2Overdose

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »
Thanks for putting this chapter up so late at night. xD

ZOMG! IT'S ERI!  :w00t: Wonder how it will turn out. xD  AiEri!  :onioncheer:

Yuuka is just so cute! Love her admiration for Ai and how she tried to set her up. xD

Oh, and I thought the Bitchy/Crazy Girl part was funny. xD

Damn, you made me want more!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2008, 01:40:35 AM »
Ah! I guessed right.  Half way through the chapter I was like...hmm...rich girl is still being mentioned.  she must be of some importance...someone we'd know..and then the first person that popped into my head was Eri =D

yay I'm happy that she's in the story now.   well hopefully not as the new assignment cause that would be  :dizzy: 

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2008, 01:58:25 AM »
OMG IT'S ERIIIII~~

...But wait a sec... THIS MEANS SHE COULD BE THE NEXT TARGET!! *wails* :gyaaah: Nevertheless, I'm interested in seeing how she'll interact with Ai-chan. And I'm loving Yuuka's luff for her big sis. :wub:

"Are you ok?" A quiet voice asked her. The rich girl, Yuuka surmised.
Haha, after reading that I think of "rich girl" as Eri... And whaddaya know, my brain is good for something after all. XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2008, 03:48:52 AM »
@SBK: I get the feeling we're not gonna be seeing any nice TakaGaki :cry:
Me too. :cry:

I'm melting so bad from all the nicey nee-chan stuff Ai-chan has going on. :lol: But her moments of badass-ness are so hot!!! :drool: I think it's really cool how Ai-chan and Yuuka are trained so well in all this cool assasin stuff. I know it's their job but it's so cool!!! :inlove: Ohoho, Kame and Ai-chan! :grin: Love how Kame's all "No one ignores me"!!! :lol: I'd say Yuuka-chan does have some good taste!! (OMG, I called her Yuuka-chan!!! Damn you, Estrea!!!) Can't wait to see the little one out in the field. I REALLY hope that Kame is not the next target but I have a feeling she isn't. Know what I want? More TakaGaki. XD (Duh) I don't even care if it's scary/sad/angsty. I just want MOAR!!! :grin:
Forgot to ask, is Bitchy/Crazy Girl someone from H!P or just some random character?

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2008, 09:04:07 AM »
Wooooooooo hoooooooooooo~~~~ ERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Well, she seems like one pretty girl. Harmless enough for now but we all know that can't be true. She's rich....ah huh *nods head*

Why do I feel that Yuuka is behaving like a kindergartener? Is it an act she puts up outside so people won't feel wary of her? Anyway...I should probably say I kinda like Yuuka so you would write about her less? *sneaky smile*

I'm totally with SBK on the more TakaGaki bit. Heck, torture Gaki all you want as long as I get my leader and subleader fix XD

BTW, I reread chapter 5 since it was filled with Risa. Damn, I wanna smack her for being so hung up on Ai who is such a cruel bitch to her. But you know I could never do that :P Me loves me Nini :wub:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Bakkanaru Time