JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Tico`s Endless Summer Song

Author Topic: マジすか学園 The 8th (Majisuka Gakuen 8) Upon the Mighty of All  (Read 16967 times)

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
Re: マジすか学園 The 8th (Majisuka Gakuen 8) Upon the Mighty of All
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 03:50:22 AM »
so sakura and atsuko left 'cause they dont want they're younger sister to get involve
intersting, update soon~

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »
...update please...

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
  • Am American,Chinese,Japanese, and Viet
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2015, 05:28:46 PM »
I deeply apologize I'm actually taking a break :nervous gomene~ :(

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2015, 02:13:04 AM »
I promise I'll be done by tomorrow XD

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2015, 03:53:17 AM »
yesss!!

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2015, 06:31:26 AM »
LMAO

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2015, 07:59:07 AM »
I am sincerely sorry for not keeping my words but I'm gonna have to post chapter 6 late. I'm sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
マジすか学園 The 8th (Majisuka Gakuen 8) Upon the Mighty of All
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
Episode 6: LET'S PARTY, WITH PARTY!!!!!!!!

"The magic words, are your destiny"

On a bright, glistering morning, Akocha secretly walks alone on the streets to get breakfast. A week ago, Seong made a new rule:"Do NOT walk outside of Majijo alone". Akocha didn't bother to follow the rule, as long as nobody's watching that is. If Seong saw, she would secretly follow Akocha on her personal trip to her favorite buffet. And of course, Seong secretly follows her (lol)."I wonder if Seong if saw me…did she?". The curious Akocha turns around to see a deserted road behind her, with houses covering the sides making it look like a city, when it's really a neighborhood. She continues walking and Seong appears out of the hiding spot, continuing to follow Akocha. She then makes her way into the buffet, pays the cash and enters. Seong is now frustrated cause she forgot her wallet, she immediately has a plan and walks into the buffet to be greeted by a young waiter about Seong's age.

Waiter:Greetings ma'am! Welcome to Downtown Akihabara Buffet! Are you here for breakfast?

Seong:Umm…*whispers*. Can you come closer?

Waiter:Uh-uh, sure.

Seong gets closer to the waiter's ear to "whisper" something as if she's about to tell him a secret, she speedily knocks him out with a karate chop. Luckily, there's no one else in the scene and strangely no cameras' around. So she dragged the waiter's unconscious body, placed him on a chair, then positioned him in sleeping position with slouching back. Seong grabs his money out of his pocket, walks over to the counter, pays her money, and begins her hunt for Akocha. Meanwhile, Akocha is chowing on some takoyaki and artistically-made sushis'. Seong continues to look around while stumbling upon random people, whom are actually called "douches'" in her mind (lol). After 5 minutes of looking at delicious food, she eventually finds Akocha, eating alone.

Seong:(Odd. Where're the other two?)

Akocha then makes her to the bathroom, giving Seong time to grab Akocha's breakfast and eats it all in one go. When Akocha returns, she is now angry.

Akocha:*sighs, then murmurs*. Goddamn bastard…

Seong:Is that me?

Extremely frightened, Akocha immediately knew whose that was and Seong appears behind her. Akocha stumbles backwards and hits the wall behind her. Seong walks towards her and slams her hand on the wall right next to Akocha's head, just like how she did to her last time in the bath house. Seong's face is so close to Akocha, it almost seems like they're kissing (don't think wrong >//w//<). She then knocks Akocha out with a karate chop to the neck and gives her a piggyback ride home. On the way back to Majijo, Akocha leans her head near Seong's neck, causing her to blush for some reason. When they arrived, Seong locks the school gate and makes her way back to Akocha's classroom, where she meets Umika at the doorway, getting ready to train with the twins.

Umika:Umm…what happened?

Seong:She snuck out so I did what I had to do.

Umika:Oh. OK, I'll put her in bed.

Seong:And make sure she doesn't sneak out again.

Umika:わかった.

Seong walks back to Rappappa, while Umika carries Akocha to bed and throws her on it. Laughing a bit, she walks over to the twins' room, telling them to get ready. Once all three of them were ready, they take a stroll back to the same warehouse and trained there for one straight hour to warm up for the next boss fight. They still didn't know who it was but they didn't really bother to care much since the boss will be announced over the speaker in the afternoon. After they were done training, they start taking a break by eating breakfast and drinking Ramune (lol). When they finished, the Pig Gang interrupts them.

Umika:Ugh, you again.

Gangster #1:What do you mean "ugh"?!

Umika:What do you want?

Netsu:You know these guys too?

Umika:Both of you meant them before?

Toketsu:Why yes. It was very horrid.

~Flashback~

Netsu:During our start of being yankees', we encountered the Pig Gang. We saw some of our peers make fun of them, so we followed their footsteps. The Pig Gang was flirting with us, therefore we decided to take matters into our own hands. But we were immediately defeated. But then, Seong saved us and told us to stay out of trouble from these guys further on. After then, we never saw those fat guys, ever again.

~Back to the Present~

Toketsu:Well until now.

Gangster #3:Are you guys done yet?

Umika:Listen. I don't have time to deal with you, so why don't you-

Loud stomping and a hauteur laughter is heard. It becomes louder and it's revealed that the boss of the Pig Gang has returned along with the rest of them. Now a bit careless, Umika attempts to walk pass the gang. Gangster #5 stops her, but she quickly kicks him hard in the stomach. Umika quickly orders the twins to fight back in which they immediately comply by charging at the opposing gang. The fatties charge at the twins and Umika, raising their weapons to launch their attacks. All three of the girls dodge the attacks, and retaliate with surprise attacks from behind. Even thought Umika isn't in a boss battle, her eyes suddenly become deep and fiery red without warning. Because of this, her strength becomes much then usual. With the help of the twins, she's (they're) able to take out all the fatties. However, the boss is the only one remaining. The twins and Umika fight together and heavily injures the boss when Netsu launched a powerful kick to his fat leg. Struggling to keep his balance, he eventually retreats while forcing his companions to help him up. Once they're gone, Umika suddenly collapses to the floor. The twins are shocked by this, then quickly takes Umika back to school. With Netsu carrying Umika on her back, Toketsu keeps on guard to make sure the "devil" isn't near. They eventually make it back to the school and Toketsu quickly locks the school gate. They see Team Hunger playing basketball.

Akocha:Nylon! Over here!!

Nylon quickly passes the ball over to Akocha and she throws the ball over to Gaki and she quickly makes a dunk to the basketball hoop. Team Hunger cheers on for Gaki. Afterwards, they notice the twins running up to them with worried looks on their face. They also take notice of Umika on Netsu's back, completely weary.

Akocha:Hey, what's wrong with Umika?

Netsu:We fought those fat ass douches'!

Toketsu:Because of them, Umika collapsed after we defeated them.

Nylon:Man. Those guys are such perverts. They're gonna return anyhow, anywhere, and anytime. Maybe you guys should train in the school's gym from now on.

Netsu:Well I guess but that's actually up to Umika.

Gaki:No it's not. She doesn't have a choice at all. We'll keep every school gates secure so she can't walk out of here. Even the fences. Maybe we should put electric fences.

Akocha:*smacks Gaki's head*. はか(Baka. Idiot). Go leave Umika in her room, we'll go and give the painkillers to her.

Netsu:Alright.

When the twins and Team Hunger arrive back to Akocha's classroom, she gives the resting Umika the painkillers. Afterwards, they sit down and relax at the center of the classroom. They begin to talk about Umika.

Gaki:*sighs*. Now what?

Akocha:Honestly, I'm proud of Umika. She's bursting through the stairs of Rappappa and already wiped out 2 Bosses!

Nylon:We shouldn't have ever doubted her before.

Netsu:I'm glad~~~

Toketsu:About?

Netsu:UMIKA!! She's so amazing!!!

Toketsu:Imagine what it would be like if you were Umika?

Gaki:About that, I'm not too sure. I've actually tried battling the Bosses.

Akocha, Nylon, the twins:EH?!??!?!?!? You have?!?!

Gaki:Yep! And I barely passed through Mild. She's strong as fck!

Nylon:How'd you lose?

Gaki:I was blasted 50 feet away from where she was standing. I was immediately knocked out!

Nylon and the twins:Whoa…O.O

Akocha:I just wonder. Who's next?

Toketsu:The only Bosses left are Vampire and Party.

Netsu:Who could it be?

Nylon:We'll find out in the afternoon.

Gaki:I can't help but think that we've focusing too much on Umika. Look! All those students' are gathered at the doorway just to catch a glimpse of Umika.

Nylon:Talk about violation of privacy.

Akocha:Umika already defeated 2 of the Bosses of Rappappa, now the remaining 2 won't stay quiet at all.

Meanwhile, in the Rappappa room…

Boss Party is training hard with a punching bag, doing weightlifting, and practicing her martial art skills. Vampire helps Party with training. Thanks Vampire, Party's a lot stronger than before. She is now able to snap steel tiles in half or into pieces. They both then rest for a while, until Vampire starts asking about Party's plans.

Vampire:Hey I'm curious.

Party:About?

Vampire:What type of magic show are you going to put?

Party:Just a particular magic show. I don't wanna spoil.

Vampire:*scoffs*. It might be if you lose.

Party:I'm gonna go practice.

Vampire:OK.

Party walks into the Rappappa room and finds Magic's deck of cards on the green table near Seong's throne. Just by looking at it, she starts feeling sad about it, cause it was Magic's cards. When she died, Party took care of it ever since. Now, it's the only item left behind from Magic for her, regardless of their childhood pictures. Party picks them up and starts shuffling them, just like how Magic did when she was still alive. Party slides them across the table, then uses her force to make the cards flow with her eye movement. The cards then form into a house, then collapses when Party releases the energy. Now sweating she continues to use her secret tactics with the cards. When Seong, Karate, Vampire, Mild and Moon walks in, Party releases the energy again, making the cards falling and spread across the table.

Seong:Are you practicing?

Party:Yeah, just trying to get the hang of it.

Mild:Try not to stress yourself out Party-san.

Moon:Maybe you should take a rest.

Party:I'll go outside for a bit.

Seong:Be careful.

Party:I will~!*runs as she screams outside the hall*.

Moon:*closes the door*.

Karate then makes her way to the punching bag near Vampire's couch, then starts punching it.

Vampire:Why are you training now?

Karate:Even thought I'm friends with Umika, we promised to do a rematch in the future.

Moon:*scoffs*.

Seong:Ne, Karate?

Karate:Yes Seong?

Seong:Umika's fist…was it heavy?

Karate:It was definitely heavy!! It was like as if I was being pounded by boulders or getting trampled on by thousands of bulls!!! I'm actually proud of Umika though.

Moon:(seriously?)

Seong:So it was heavy, huh…*walks into her room then closes the door*.

Vampire:*chuckles*. Should we have one loser drop out of 4 Heavenly Queens and put Umika in instead?*smiles*.

Moon:*snaps, then kicks the table of Vampire's belongings onto the floor*. Try saying that again. I'll rip your fcking mouth out of that face of yours, so then you don't dare to say that again!

Vampire:*sighs, then speaks calmly*. Why are you boiling up all of sudden?

Moon:None of you four are carrying on with Majijo with such half-assed feelings. If this continues, then there will be consequences.

Vampire:I'm not gonna be put in the same situation as they are.

Moon:What are you even worrying about? It's not your turn yet. Why are so impatient?

Vampire:I've got no time to wait after all. And since you don't give a shit about me, I'll might as well back out until you make up you mind. That includes all you guys as well. Want me here or not, that's the question.*walks out of the room then closes the door*.

Mild:Vampire-san…

Karate:What are we gonna do now?

Moon:…I don't know.*slumps back onto the seat near Seong's throne*.

Afterwards, Mild and Karate resume to their training. Meanwhile, Umika rests on the roof where the swimming pool is. She lays on the the edge of the roof, staring into clear, blue sky. The wind silently flows onto her face and body as she stares into the sky. Wondering about her sisters, Sakura and Maeda, she starts thinking they could be now. Suddenly, the twins come running then sits down next to her, presenting a meat dumpling and a Ramune bottle.

Netsu:Umika-san! This is for you!

Umika:*looks at the twins then stares into the sky again*. I don't need it right now.

Netsu:But Umika-san, it's warm and delicious just the way you like it.

Umika:Thank you, but I'm not really in the mood for it.

Umika stands up and walks away.

Toketsu:Ahhh, that's why I told to you get curry bun instead.

Netsu:Gross! Umika-san isn't that type of person that eats curry bun or heretic things like that!

Toketsu:Netsu-neechan! Stop acting all "Umika-expert". I feel that Umika needs something spicy to strengthen herself more.

Netsu:Who's the "Umika-expert" now? I'm the one who knows more about Umika than anyone else her!

Toketsu:What are you saying right now? If you were actually a "Umika-expert" and all, it would be curry bun.*grabs Netsu's collar*.

Netsu:Quiet, fool! It's definitely meat bun!*grabs Toketsu's collar*.

Toketsu:Curry bun!

Netsu:Meat bun!

Netsu and Toketsu:*at the same time*. Meat bun! Curry bun!

While the twins begin to argue or have a fist fight between each other, Umika walks through the halls of delinquent girls fighting and taunting one another. When suddenly, the announcement bell rings and the speaker is Party.

Party:Attention everyone in Majijo. Today's an exciting day today. This is am announcement for a fun magic show!

With that being said, all the students in Majijo halt their actions, including Team Hunger.

…This time, there is just one winner of the premium ticket. And that very student is the newly-transferred, Umika Maeda Kawashima!!

[In class 2B (next door to Team Hunger's classroom)]

Dumpling:It's Boss Party!

Miki:A magic show? Isn't that what Magic did before?

Dumpling:What could she be planning?

Sansho:It must be more than just a magic show.

…Umika~! You've won!!*clapping*.

In Akocha's classroom, Team Hunger stands up to hear and Mei stands right besides them.

Akocha:Looks like she's started her move.

Nylon:I think its best we be careful.

Gaki:Yep.

…That's correct, congrats!

The twins quickly pushes through the crowd of delinquent girls and appears before them.

Netsu:That Party is fcking around with Umika-san. Unforgivable.

Toketsu:If she dares to go near Umika, she'll be sorry.

…*laughing while continuing to clap*.

[In Rappappa room]

Mild:*gasps*. She's started her move!

Karate:But it's just the beginning, who knows what she's going to do next.

Mild:And once she starts, she'll find out about Umika's strength.

Moon:Let's see what she has hidden under her sleeves to bring Umika down.

In Seong's room, she sits up to listen to Party announcement.

…like always the location of the show will never be revealed, well, for me. Please look forward to it~! Umika-san.*turns off the speaker and walks out to her next act. In the hallways, Umika clenches her fist so hard it becomes dimly white. Bearing a serious look on her face, Umika walks out to assemble the twins and train again incase Party comes directly to her. While she walks through the halls, five delinquent girls start talking about her.

DG (delinquent girl) #1:Oh look, there she is. Umika.

DG #2:Yep. Look's like she's dragged out by Party.

DG #3:Party is violent like that Boss from 2010. Uhhhh…Gekikara!

DG #4:With that being said, she'll will come to an end.

At this time, the twins suddenly appears from behind DG #3 & #4, scaring them.

Netsu:Who will end huh?!

DG #3:Actually, we meant–um, w-when you're targeted and chased by Party, you'll end up down in the bottom of hell and…uh…

DG #4:If she fought Party normally, theres no way she could beat her…

Now really angry, the twins them beat up the five delinquent girls', causing them to drop onto the floor and groan in pain.

Toketsu:Fck off, will ya? There's no way Umika will ever lose!

Netsu:Umika-san's a lot more powerful than you can all imagine!! And she will surely win any battle! Whatever it takes, we'll always protect Umika!

Meanwhile in another hall, Umika walks up the stairs to see Seong in the distance, walking towards her. All yankees immediately cease their actions and deeply feared to see the Queen walking in front of them. They all lean against the wall to let the Queen pass through. Umika then walks towards Seong as well. Umika, for the first in a long time, felt anxiety. As she gets closer to Seong, she feels her anxiety emotion progressively increasing. When their shoulders touched and passed each other, they swiftly turn around and raises both their fists directly at each other's faces at the same. Umika now felt a little scared for having to see Seong's fist touching the tip of her nose. Seong, however, remains completely calm. From Umika's point of view, she witnesses Seong's fist clenching and she can clearly see her bones which looked like the fist of steel.

Seong:Your slow movements will only make me faster at any rate. If you wanna beat that rate, then you must figure important.

Umika:…important?

Seong:Correct.

Both powerful yankees lowers their arm and Seong gives Umika a "helpful" hint. Seong then turns around and walks back to her room while explaining to Umika.

Seong:If you want to know badly, I suggest you sort things out before you take on a match with Party. Cause she's very violent…

Seong's voice slowly fades away and Umika stands there, speechless. She also turns around and walks the opposite way of Seong. Both yankees have parted ways. When Seong arrives to the red carpet stairs leading to the Rappappa room, she encounters Moon sitting on the stairs.

Moon:It's bad to break Majijo's rules you know. To fight with the Queen, you must beat all of the 4 Boss' and even take on the extra stage.

Seong:*scoffs*. That doesn't really matter to me. I barely touched her, so calm down.*walks up the stairs*.

Moon:If you underestimate us, karma will come.

Seong:*chuckles*.

Meanwhile, the twins continue to roam around the school building, now bored after Party's speech. Netsu then comes up with an idea.

Netsu:*gasps*. I got it!!

Toketsu:Hm? Got what?

Netsu:An idea. Duh. Let's go for a walk!

Toketsu:*sighs*. How many times have went for a walk? We always walk.

Netsu:Why, you wanna jog?

Toketsu:I thought you'd never ask!

Netsu:Well you should've said something! It's not my fault this time.

Toketsu:Fine. Let's go for a jog.

And so, the twins go out to jog across the streets of Tokyo. Meanwhile, Team DOOM sits on the roof and starts talking about Party and Umika.

Dumpling:So what do you guys think? Is Umika gonna beat Party or what?

Miki:How are we supposed to know? It's not starting yet.

Dumpling:I know that, but just think of a hypothesis.

Sansho:Party-san is quite violent and all, but Umika already took out 2 bosses. That means the chances are balancing, or you can call it 50-50 to make it easier.

Miki:What if Umika loses? Will she start all over?

Dumpling:Nope. Seong changed the rules, remember? If you lose to one Boss, you'll remain where you are. It is fair to take time.

Miki:But its still her decision whether to continue or not.

Dumpling:I'm going for Umika on this one man! Party is just too much. Yeah sure she knows magic and everything, but I still feel that Umika has a high chance of defeating Party.

Miki:I agree honestly. Cause seriously, all Party cares about is violence.

Sansho:I know right? I almost got into a fight with her once. She's only calm when it comes wizardry. She becomes really reckless whenever she snaps. It's that scary to even look at her.

Miki:Why? Is it her eyes or…

Dumpling:Her eyes become purple, I think.

Miki:Ew! Purple?! What happens if you stare at it though?

Sansho:You become hypnotized? I don't know.

Dumpling:That does sound scary.

While the three continue to talk, Party hides behind the walls, still listening to their conversation. She was thinking of using her hypnosis, but that'll waste her energy, so decides to use it not on Umika, but someone else. When she slowly appears from her hiding place, Party walks up to Team DOOM from behind. As the three are still talking, Miki turns her head around and her eyes are wide open to see Party staring at her. She screams, alerting Sansho and Dumpling. They turn around and their hearts sinks to their stomach at utter shock as they too are scared to see Party, whom all three fear most. Woth the order of Sansho Miki and Dumpling begin to spread out to escape Party. With Miki and Dumpling side-by-side, she feels surrounded and decides to go after Sansho instead. Party launches a spinning taekwondo kick at Sansho, but she dodges it just in time. She then tries to come up with a perfect strategy to get her team back to safety.

Miki:Oh fck, oh fck. What do we do?!

Dumpling:M-maybe fight back?

Sansho:No no, we must do what's best.

Miki:Like what?!

Sansho:RUN!!!!!!

Team DOOM attempts to retreat, when they got to the door, they try to pry it open, but it seems that Party has locked the door as she casually swings the keys around her finger.

Sansho:Crap.

Dumpling:Now what?!

Sansho:Just–hang on and let me think of something!

Party:Are you sure? Cause there no way out for all three of you…*walking towards them*.

Miki:HURRY!!! She's coming!!!!

Dumping:Fck this!! I'm gonna spread out!

Sansho:I was gonna say that but ok! Spread out!!

Team DOOM quickly spreads out, leaving Party to pick a choice to who she's going after. Thinking she came up with a good strategy, Sansho runs up to Party to launch an attack. She dodges it and grabs Sansho's jacket from behind. Dumpling launches a kick to Party's right, but she quickly uses Sansho as shield. She falls to the ground while Miki and Dumpling attack Party at the same time. Dumpling begins using her martial arts techniques and Miki does the same, while Party continues to block all their moves. Miki then fires a swift punch, Party quickly dodges it, but Miki's punch was too fast for her to halt, and her fist accidentally smacks Dumpling in the face, giving her a nose bleed in short time. Struggling to get up, Sansho catches sight of Dumpling in a heavy nosebleed and tries to get up. She eventually gains her balance and rushes to Dumpling give her a cotton to stop the blood flow. Miki continues to battle Party, until Sansho intervenes and aids her. Party then pushes Sansho aside and Dumpling fills in. Both Miki and Dumpling try their best to fight Party until she grabs both of them, slams them into each other, then pushes them causing the two yankees to fall to the floor. Sansho, on the other hand, runs up to Party and launches a kicks to her knee, causing her to flinch a bit. Dumpling charges at Party to land a punch, but she grabs Dumpling and then pushes her into Sansho.

Sansho:Ah! Watch where you're going!

Dumpling:Sorry Sansho-san!

Sansho:Get up quick! Get up quick!!

Dumpling:Yes Sansho-san!

As commanded by Sansho, Dumpling speedily gets up on her feet and sends a double karate kick at Party. She blocks the moves, leans in, and slams Dumpling onto Sansho, who just stood up. They both fall again.

Sansho:Goddammit Dumpling!

Dumpling:I'm sorry!

Miki thens attacks from behind with a punch, but Party turns around and blocks her punch with her hand. Miki attempts to knee her Party in the stomach, but she quickly smacks it back down, picks up, then swings her around, causing her legs to hit both Dumpling and Sansho in the face. Dumpling hops back up and approaches Party and Miki. She is spun around by Party and her hand flies out, accidentally slapping Dumpling in the face, causing to fall onto metal rods. Party grabs both of Miki's hands and locks them into her left hand, and Party raises a fist, as if she's about to punch Miki. But Party suddenly halts and pries her hands off of Miki. Sansho then charges at Party to land a punch. She immediately takes notice of it then dodges the punch, but drags it back towards Miki, causing Sansho to punch her instead. With Miki down, Party punches Sansho in the face hard, knocking her out. Dumpling gets back up and charges at Party. She blocks Dumpling's attack and retaliates with a knee to the stomach and an elbow to her back. Finally, Team DOOM is officially defeated.

Party:*panting*. I've wasted enough time on you small ass fries. But overall, thanks for the practice. I'll consider that, a warm-up.*walks away, still panting*.

Party then makes her way outside the school grounds, then walks out into the streets. Back in the roof…

Sansho:*coughs*. Are you guys…OK?

Dumpling:*groaning in pain*. That wasn't fun at all.

Miki:…nope.

Dumpling:I'm still voting for Umika however. Doesn't matter if we're defeated by Party anyways, right guys?

Sansho:…this is bullshit. That Party bitch should learn how to control anger issues.*cough cough*.

Miki:How do we…stand up?

Dumpling:Oh. Sansho, you have your phone with you right?

Sansho:Yeah and?

Miki:Oh yeah, call Akocha. We need her help. Desperately.

Sansho:Oh right, good idea.

Sansho takes her phone out of her pocket and dials Akocha's phone number. In classroom 2C (Akocha's classroom), Akocha's phone rings in her pocket. The ringtone is loud enough for Gaki and Nylon to hear as well. Akocha quickly picks up the call, receiving Sansho's weak voice calling for help.

Sansho:*weak voice*.Hey, Akocha.

Akocha:Uhhh, Sansho are you OK?

Sansho:Me, Dumpling, and Miki just got beat up by Party. Come…help us.*coughs*.

Akocha:WHAT?!?!

Gaki and Nylon:EH?!?!?!

Sansho:Christ, you startled me.

Akocha:Where are you right now?!

Dumpling:*yells*. Roof!

Akocha:OK! We'll be there right away!!*hangs up*.

Sansho:And there she goes.

Miki:Thanks a lot, my ears hurt now.

Dumpling:What? Sansho's dying so I said it for her.

Miki:She's just tired.*coughs*. She's not literally dead.

Sansho:*sighs*.

Dumpling and Miki:……

Miki:See?

Dumpling:Crap! My face… ;^;

Miki:…sorry about that. Party swung me around, so, yeah.

Before they could talk more, Akocha bursts through the door of the roof, along with Gaki and Nylon. Team Hunger then guides Team DOOM into classroom 2C for them to rest. After hearing the whole story from Sansho, Akocha is furious. She wanted something about it, but Sansho told her that Party is walking in the streets. Akocha then realizes that the twins went jogging in the streets as well. "What if Party bumps into them?", thought Akocha.

Akocha:Oh crud.

Out in the streets, the twins are seen jogging their way back to Majijo.

Netsu:Hey.

Toketsu:What?

Netsu:What do you think Umika is doing right now?

Toketsu:Resting? I don't know.

Netsu:I'm kinda worrying about her.

Toketsu:Don't worry. Akocha will tell Umika where we are.

[Back in Majijo]

Umika runs around the school block, desperately looking for the twins, her companions. She looks in the bathroom, the stairs, other classrooms, the twins' classroom, the roof, the backyard, the garden, and other places she could think of. However, they're no where to be found. An idea finally pops into Umika's head and she returns to Akocha's classroom. When she got there, she meets a worried Mei and an anxious Team Hunger. Umika walks up to them.

Umika:Hey. Do you guys know where Netsu and Toketsu are?

Akocha:*turns around then gasps*. There you are!

Gaki:Where were YOU?

Umika:What do you mean? I was looking for the twins.

Nylon:They're in the streets. Run to them quickly! They're in danger!

Umika:Why? What's wrong?!

Akocha:Party is heading towards their way. Team DOOM was beaten up by her and she's out in the streets where the twins are!

Mei:Umika-san. Party is about to make her next move.

Umika:OK. I'll be right there. If they return, please call me.

Akocha:Got it!

Umika uses all her speed to quickly arrive to the twins in time before they become the victims of Party's madness. Meanwhile, the twins continue to jog for a little while until Toketsu comes to a halt.

Toketsu:*panting, coughs*. Let's rest for a moment.

Netsu:Seriously? Now you decide to rest?

Toketsu:Let's just walk.

Netsu:Sure.

When the twins walk into a corridor, they decide to sit and relax on the walls.

Toketsu:I wonder. What if we meet Kookabuki and Ookabuki?

Netsu:Don't forget Zombie and Kamisori.

Toketsu:I was about add them next. Anyways, I just wonder if we ever get the chance to.

Netsu:Who knows, maybe they'll be happy?

Toketsu:*chuckles*. Its been 3 years since…since that gun war. What if we get involved in a gun war ourselves?

Netsu:I don't know actually. There's always a chance that we're gonna die anytime.

Toketsu:I don't want to die!

Netsu:Do you even know what it feels like? I mean you're not alive to know, unless someone explains it in a way.

Toketsu:I always hear these news about people coming back to life after death. Is truly true?

Netsu:…miracles?

Toketsu:What, do you believe in them?

Netsu:Of course. I remember one time I failed this math test. But then later on, I advanced the math test.

Toketsu:*chuckles*. Wow. Lord Jesus heard your prayers.*laughs*.

Netsu:Whatever man. When was the last time you had a miracle?

Toketsu:The time where I survived a car crash. That shitty old man's fault.

Netsu:Luckily, dad fired him. He was such a perv towards mom.

Toketsu:I don't think we'll ever hire butler ever again.

Netsu:Cause we don't need one. We're already 17.

Toketsu:I know. Crap. Look's like it getting a little late, we should get back.

Netsu:Alright.

While the twins walk through the corridor, until they hear a sudden loud noise in the distance. They stop for a moment and walks again. Party sneaks up behind them with a metal rod in her hand. She uses the rod to slide it across the walls of the corridors. Even thought it's sunlight from the outside, the corridor was still dark. The screech of the metal rod on the walls halts the twins once again.

Netsu:Seriously, what's that noise?

Toketsu:I don't know…*gasps*. Netsu-neechan! Behind you!!

Netsu:What?!

Netsu quickly turns around to see Party raising the metal rod. Netsu quickly dodges the attack, causing the metal rod to hit the ground instead. Party gets back up and charges at Toketsu with the metal rod. Party swings the rod at Toketsu, but she dodges the attack with a backflip and kicks the rod out of Party's hands.

Netsu:Toketsu, let's run for it!!

Toketsu:Right!

When the twins makes a run, Party picks up the metal rod and throws it at Netsu's leg, preventing her from running. Toketsu stops to help her sister, while Party walks up to them.

Toketsu:Netsu! Hurry and get up!!!

Netsu:Ow! I'm trying!!

When Party approaches Toketsu, she throws her aside, then starts choking Netsu in her arms. Toketsu tackles Party and saves Netsu from passing out. She fights for her life and Toketsu battles Party. She channels all her energy amd freezes her own knuckle, hoping to inflict damage on Party. She cracks her knuckle and positions herself for battle. The yankee and the Boss charges at each other and launches their attack. As for Toketsu, her ice frozen knuckle is shattered to pieces by Party, who has no problem breaking ice. With her ice on the floor and slowly melting, Toketsu senses Netsu's heat energy. She looks over at Netsu, steadily standing up while her heat energy flows through the corridor. Party turns around surprised, thinking that the corridor was on fire, but to only see Netsu covered in orange-yellowish aura. Impressed Party does the same with her energy and released purple aura that engulfed her hand. Netsu raises her fist, which is now the only one that's covered in her aura. Party does the same and both yankees charge at each other and launches their attacks. With all her energy drained, Netsu falls to the ground and the victory goes to Party again. But it's not over just yet. Party walks over Toketsu and grabs her by the collar. She drags Toketsu to a nearby construction site in the corridor and forced her lay there. Party goes back to Netsu and drags her like Toketsu to the construction site. Party grabs Netsu's pocket knife. She then walks up to Toketsu, raises the knife, plunges it down to Toketsu's neck, but she quickly grabs Party wrist to prevent getting stabbed. Netsu notices the danger and quickly runs up to Toketsu to help. She was about to punch Party, but she kicks Netsu in the stomach really hard, causing her to fall back. Party continues her actions and Toketsu continues to try her best and defend herself. Unfortunately, Party uses her strength to overpower Toketsu and eventually cut her throat a little bit. Toketsu groans in pain as the tip of the knife slides across her throat. Party continues to do so, until Netsu uses all her might and grabs Party from injuring Toketsu. She coughs out blood and Netsu quickly runs up to aid Toketsu, covering her throat. Luckily, not too much blood came out, just a little bit. Toketsu's neck stops bleeding after about 30 seconds. Party then gets up.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. I'll definitely consider that as practice.

Toketsu:(you bastard)*panting*.

Netsu:*glaring at Party*.

Party:I'll be returning now. Good luck pulling through!*walks out of the dark corridor and into the sunlight*.

Netsu then falls into unconsciousness and the twins lay their in defeat…

Umika comes running down the streets, looking everywhere she can to find the twins. Party walks through the back side of the corridor to keep herself hidden well. When Umika arrives to the corridor, she is completely at the huge amount of blood trail. She follows it and discovers the twins unconscious on the floor. Umika quickly runs up to them and starts checking on them. She eventually wakes up Toketsu.

Toketsu:*coughs*…Umika-san.

Umika:Toketsu! Are you OK?

Toketsu:…why…are you…here?

Umika:What are you saying? I've come rescue you. Looks like I'm too late…*gasps*. You're throat!

Toketsu:…don't worry…it's fine. I'm glad…to be alive still.

Umika:Did Party do this? Tell me!

Toketsu:I don't…know where she is.

Umika:Just hold on tight. I'll help you back.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. Well well well. Look who we have here.

Umika:You…

Party:…怒ってる?(Okotteru? Are you mad?)

Umika:*stands up*.

Party:*walks closer to Umika while smiling*.

Umika:…you'll regret this.

Party:Will I? I'm just having fun with your friends. I'll take it as practice. Whether you're angry or not, I'll just keep doing it.

Umika:…

Party:*starts laughing like Gekikara but in a more sinister way*.

Annoyed by this, Toketsu slowly stands up and walks near Umika.

Toketsu:Quit bothering Umika-san.

Party:*stops laughing and just stares at Toketsu protecting Umika*.

Toketsu:…(keep staring creep, it won't do anything. I guarantee it)

Party's eyes begins to turned completely purple and gives both Umika and Toketsu a deathly stare (not the hypnosis) as a type warning. She then laughs at both of them then walks away. Party then sneaks at the back corridor again and walks out secretly so then people won't notice her covered in blood or they'll think she murdered somebody. As for Umika and the twins, they cautiously walk back to Majijo. Once they get there, Team Hunger and DOOM helps them to their where Mei can treat them. Back in Akocha's room.

Gaki:Holy shit, both of them too?

Umika:Party. She did this to them.

Nylon:No way!! Is it true?

Umika:*nods her head*.

Gaki:Told you she's violent!

Akocha:She might have another target.

Nylon:Like who?

Akocha:……

Gaki:No.

Nylon:Is it…?

Akocha:…it might be us.

Gaki and Nylon:WHAT?!?!??!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?

Gaki:Nuh-uh, fck this! I'm gettin' out of here!

Before Gaki could leave, Akocha stops her.

Akocha:Oi! What're you doing?

Gaki:Getting out of here! I'm not just gonna stay here and let that fcking Party bitch me!

Akocha:YOU? Me and Nylon are dealing with it too! The only thing we can do is fight back!

Nylon:Come on Gaki.

Gaki:*groans in frustration*. Fine.*sits back down with Nylon*.

Sansho:DUDE! You're just gonna let her get to you!?

Akocha:Hey. We don't specifically know yet, so calm down.

Dumpling:Maybe you guys should just, I don't know, hide?

Miki:That might be the only suggestion.

Akocha:There's no need to hide. We'll have to endure it.

Sansho:*sighs*. Well good luck with that.

Akocha:…Sansho.

Sansho:*looks at Akocha*. Hm?

Akocha:You should look out for her too.

Sansho:Uh, sure?

Akocha:Just saying.

Sansho:…alright.

Akocha:Gaki. Nylon. Follow me.

Nylon:Where are we going?

Akocha:Walk around the school to attract Party.

Gaki:Why?!

Akocha:To give Umika time to train!

Umika:But, Akocha. You don't have to.

Akocha:It's our job to help you. Just like how Bungee-neechan said,"Team Hormone will come with you". But change "hormone" to "hunger". Off we go.

Gaki:Meeehhh~…I'm not excited.

Nylon:Me neither.

With that being said, Team Hunger walks away out of the door, leaving Umika with Team DOOM. Sansho's phone buzzes, notifying a message from Akocha.

Dumpling:Eh? Is that Akocha?

Miki:What'd she say?

Sansho:"Go help train Umika, while we handle things from here". OK. Look's like we need some training to do.

Umika:…

Sansho:Incase you don't remember, I'm Sansho.

Dumpling:Dumpling!!

Miki:Hello~! I'm Miki, but my parents call me Tanaka. So just refer me as Miki.

Umika:Please to meet you, I'm Umika Maeda Kawashima.

Sansho:EH?! Maeda?!?!?!!??!

Dumpling:Are you seriously who I think you are?!?!?!

Umika:I guess? I'm the younger sister of Maeda Atsuko and Miyawaki Maeda Sakura.

Miki:EEEEEHHH?!?!?!?! Sugoi!!

Sansho:Oh my god! It's a pleasure to work you, Umika-san!!

Umika:Thank you. Shall we get to it?

Dumpling and Miki:OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sansho:WAIT. Before we get into training, I just need an answer to an important question, Umika. Do you practice Wushu?

Umika:Yes I do. And I also practice Taekwondo.

Miki:Oh really?! I happen to practice both as well.

Umika:But I'm actually having trouble with, cause the last time I used it on Karate, she immediately outed me on that.

Dumpling:That's because she's only a Taekwondo practitioner. She has a 3rd degree black belt on Taekwondo.

Umika:Oh. I see. I'm only on my 1st degree black belt in Taekwondo.

Miki:Don't worry. I'll get you to my level. I'm a 2nd degree black belt!

Sansho:Then it's all settled. Once we're done practicing your taekwondo skills, we shall move onto Wushu then.

Umika:OK

Afterwards, Team DOOM begins training Umika for her next boss battle. They started off with the basic training for a 2nd degree black belt, lead by Miki. She teaches Umika how to do the double air kick and the hard wood slam, which she's struggling on the most. Dumpling, the one in charge being the "mannequin", is now fully dressed in body protection armor and all she has to do is to stand firmly still. After 30 minutes of working on Umika's struggle, it is time for Dumpling to endure some of her results. With Miki's and Sansho's instructions, Umika uses all her strength as she can to pin down the mannequin version of Dumpling. She's flipped, kicked, punched, dragged, pushed, and shoved many times by Umika. When they're finally done, Dumpling is able to survive the massive training. She takes off the armor to find she only has a bruise on her stomach. Sansho then takes the armor and puts it on. Umika first apologizes to Dumpling and then uses her Wushu abilities on Sansho's armor. Just like Dumpling, Sansho was hit all over her body and for the final attack, Umika charges all her energy, and blasted Sansho to the wall, cracking it. Her two companions help her take the suit off.

Sansho:Damn! You're a lot more powerful now.

Umika bows 90 degree angle in respect and thanks Team DOOM for training her. Miki takes a towel and wipes all the sweat on Umika. They start to rest and gets ready for the battle. Meanwhile, Team Hunger takes on Party, but no matter how hard they tried, they're easily defeated by her, exactly like how Team DOOM lost. But this time, Team Hunger's injuries are even worse. On the second roof of the Majijo, Gaki and Nylon are scattered through the stairs. First, Gaki spits out a huge amount of blood and Nylon bleeds heavily on her dominant left arm. They both suffer and tryto save Akocha while she tries to flee from Party who's walking towards her and holding a pencil with one hand. Akocha reaches for the doorknob and tries to turn it, but Party kicks her hand out of the way and sits down near Akocha with an evil smile smeared on her face.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. You know the time when Team Hormone was still here? My my, I still remember the time where Wota had a half-broken pencil shoved up her nose by my sis, Gekikara. How would you think it'll feel like if I did that to you?

Akocha:*panting*.

Party:No answer? I see. Well, not only will I stick to the classics, I came up with my own. And boy will I make you suffer horribly.

Party then grabs ahold of Akocha's hair, breaks the pencil in half with her other hand and not will she only use one-half of the pencil and shove it up Akocha's nose, but also her ear. Akocha keeps on begging and begging for Party to have mercy. In the background, Gaki and Nylon crawls up the stairs, trying to stand up and save Akocha, but they were too late. Party penetrated Akocha's nose with one-half of the broken pencil and the other into her ear. Her scream echoes in pain and torture which can be heard in in classroom 2C, the room where Team DOOM and Umika are training. Sansho immediately recognizes the scream of Akocha's and quickly runs to the roof, followed by Dumpling, Miki, Mei and Umika. They rush to the roof, and captures the sight of Gaki and Nylon stopping the blood from coming out of Akocha's nose and ear.

Sansho:AKOCHA!!

Miki:Are you fcking serious?! First the nose, then the ear?!?!

Dumpling:Party went to the extreme. What are we gonna tell Umika?

Sansho:…wait a minute…are we friends with Umika?

Gaki:*coughs*. Why are you asking that at a time like this?

Sansho:I'm serious. Is she? First it was us, the twins, and now you guys. Everyone around Umika is being targeted.

Akocha:I…don't know…if she is or not. But…we'll be by her side. Ow!*touching her nose*. Maybe.

Miki:Damn, you sound like your dying.

Mei:Let me see.

Mei examines Akocha's wounds. She first starts with the ear, to see it very bloody. Next, she goes to the nose, to find it clogged with only blood.

Mei:Not good. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call an ambulance. Once she returns, I'll be sure to ask them the type of medicine she needs. Can you guys help Akocha up while I call the ambulance?

Sansho:Sure. Miki, Dumpling.

Miki and Dumpling:はい(Hai! Yes!)

When Akocha was carried to the school grounds, the ambulance quickly arrives. And that ambulance is revealed to be from Gekioko. Seong and Moon arrives to the scene to see Akocha carried into the vehicle.

Seong:What happened to her?

Sansho:U-uh, P-Party-san fought with Team Hunger a-and the bad things happened.

Seong:Hm…just like Gekikara.

The Queen of Gekioko, Sarah, hops out of the ambulance followed by Tiger, the sub-president.

Sarah:You. Are you the Queen?

Seong:Oh. Why yes. I was looking forward to meeting you at the ceremony, but then you didn't come.

Sarah:I know, sorry. Had something important to do.

Seong:I see. I'm Seong.

Moon:And I'm Moon. Sub-president of Majijo.

Sarah:Sarah. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Tiger:The name's Tiger.

The two powerful Queens shake hands when Sarah felt a sudden jolt within her when she held the palm of Seong. Her expression of shock was clear enough for Seong to see. Sarah backed away a little bit, fearing something will awaken inside her. Seong, however, found it odd.

Seong:What's wrong?

Tiger:*looks at Sarah*.

Sarah:…oh. My apologies. I've been through a lot and I haven't gotten much rest.

Seong:Really? Maybe you should rest for a while and don't stress yourself out.

Sarah:It's fine really. I'll just treat this patient, then I'll rest.

Seong:Good to know. I guess we can hang tomorrow. I mean, I'd always wanted a break. And let's try to know each other more.

Sarah:Then it's settled. I'll meet you here tomorrow morning. Is that good?

Seong:Never better. See you.

Sarah:Bye.

Tiger:(OK?)

Sarah and Tiger hop into the ambulance, then exits Majijo's parking lot. Tiger starts questioning Sarah what really happened.

Tiger:Hey. Why back away from that Seong earlier?

Sarah:…

Tiger:Sarah!

Sarah:*startled*. Sorry!

Tiger:What's up with you today man? Are you sure you need rest?

Sarah:No it's just that. When I touched her hand, I felt something really weird.

Tiger:Like?

Sarah:I don't know, it felt like something's up with her.

Tiger:Her? Is Seong the "her" you're talking about?

Sarah:Partially.

Tiger:Then who else?

Sarah:Just stop asking me questions already.

Tiger:Just want to know. Maybe Kanji can solve your problem. She's the smart ass.*chuckles*.

Sarah:Dude.

Tiger:*laughs*. Sorry.

When Sarah parked the ambulance in Gekioko's parking lot, Akocha is immediately rushed into the emergency room. Once they got there, Rose, Neko, Aiko, and Kanji got to work. Back in Majijo, Team DOOM returns to their classroom to rest, Team Hunger, along with Mei, begins cooking food again, Umika hangs alone in the backyard, thinking of what to do, and Seong starts talking about Gekioko with the Boss'.

Seong:I meant the Queen.

Karate:えええええええええ~~~?!?!?! Really?!

Mild:What was she like!?

Vampire:Is she vicious? If so, I'll hunt her down for you!

Seong:No, of course not. I'm not sure cause when I shook her hand, she backed away.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. Maybe she's scared of you.

Seong:Why? What'd I do to her?

Moon:The more we know, the more mysterious it might get. Maybe because she's nervous since this is the first time she meets you.

Seong:Possibly. And Party?

Party:Hm?

Seong:Are sure you didn't go too far to kill Akocha?

Party:Yes. I made sure I didn't go over the line to kill her. And why do you keep asking about Akocha? Everytime we have a meeting, you usually bring up Akocha or Team Hunger of some sort.

Vampire:I know. I realize that too.

Seong:I'm protecting the school. Its my job, remember?

Vampire and Party:*looks at eachother then back to Seong*. Mhm….

Seong:What?

Vampire:Oh nothing, maybe we'll have our next meeting later on and see how that goes.*chuckles*.

Seong:If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, you best keep your mouth shut, otherwise…

Party:Alright, alright! Calm down. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Vampire:I'll go with you.

When both Boss' walk out of the Rappappa room, they secretly and quietly discuss about Seong's feelings by the time they reached the bathroom.

[In the bathroom]

Vampire:So how do you think Seong feels towards Akocha?

Party:*chuckles*. Come on. Seong's 3 years older than Akocha, of course she has something up in her mind.

Vampire:*gasps*. Are you saying…

Party:Correct. I'm saying what you think I'm saying.

Vampire:*walks closer to Party and whispers in her ear*. Seong likes Akocha?

Party:*chuckles*. Maybe. If that's the case, then I would be speechless.

Vampire:Same here. Like you said, if that's the case, then this will be the first time in history the Majijo Queen has a crush on someone.

Party:The news will immediately spread across the city. Maybe we should just keep this to ourselves.

Vampire:Yeah…can I be honest?

Party:What?

Vampire:I don't mean to sound weird or anything, but…

Party:…but what?

Vampire:…I kinda ship them.

Party:Eh?! Seriously? You too?

Vampire:"You too"?

Party:I feel the same way.

Vampire:Maji?!

Party:But you know, that's kinda homosexual there.

Vampire:Who cares. The world is about equality.

Party:If Seong is gay, then I would go nuts. I mean, not in a bad way, but in the good way. I'll support her if she is.

Vampire:Same. High-five!

Party and Vampire high-five each other and walks out of the bathroom, pretending nothing happened. And it is confirmed, both Party and Vampire ship Akocha and Seong. Weirdos. Meanwhile, in the school grounds, four figures walk into the school building, wearing their Majijo uniform. They all came to look for Umika to tell her something important. Out of the four, the two are also here to see the twins' after hearing they got defeated again by Boss Party.

???(1):Man! It's been quite a while since I came back here.

???(2):I know. Umika will be completely shocked to see us.

???(3):Come on! Come on! Let's hurry up! I wanna see my twins'!!

???(4):Calm down already, we have to visit Umika-san first, then see the twins'. But likewise, I'm also anxious to meet both sides.

???(1):Hold up. Let me text Seong first.*takes out her phone, then starts texting*.

In the Rappappa, Seong takes her phone out of her pocket and begins reading the message when all the Boss' huddled around, including Moon (lol).

Seong:Ow! Guys!

Moon:Sorry.

Mild:What does it say?

Seong:*reads the message*.
    "If you look outside your window, you'll see 'someone you know'. This is your leader speaking and we request an entrance into your school."

…EH?!?! Who's number is this?

Karate:And what does this mean by leader?

Vampire:Leader…Yuko…

Moon:Yuka and Yuki?

Seong:Eh? Could it be?

Mild:Look at the window! I see 4 people!!

At this time, all the members of Rappappa quickly rush to the window to see 4 familiar figures standing at on the school grounds. Seong recognizes the two figures as Yuko's sisters. They were a triplet when she was still alive. The remaining two are Yuka and Yuki. Rappappa immediately rush out of the room to greet the 4 figures on Seong's command. When they arrived, they see the Yuko's sisters and unexpectedly, Zombie and Kamisori.

Karate:ええええええええ~~?!

Mild:What are Zombie and Kamisori doing here?

Zombie:Duh. We're here to see our twins!

Yuka:Whoa! Seong!!
ゆか(Majijo graduate)

Seong:Eh?! Which one is Yuki and Yuki

Yuka:Right side.
ゆき(Majijo graduate)

Yuki:Left side.

Seong:Wow. It's been quite a while.

Yuki:I know. Long time no see, Seong.

Seong:Thank you…guys.

Moon:Oh, right. I'm Moon, the sub-president of Majijo.

Vampire:I'm Vampire. One of the Boss' of Rappappa.

Party:I'm Party and I'm a Boss.

Karate:I'm Karate! I'm the second Boss.

Mild:I'm Mild. The first Boss.

Yuka:Oh. No wonder I see more than just Seong. Looks this is the entire Rappappa, huh?

Yuki:I'm impressed.

Zombie:Ah! So you're Party!*walks up to Party*. You got a lot of courage in you.

Kamisori:We heard you beat up Netsu and Toketsu.*walks closer to Party as well and starts poking her forehead*. Do you have a brain in there?

Zombie:If you're gonna do that, try taking it easy will ya?

Party:Y-yes, I promise.

Kamisori:Good.

Yuki:Oi. She's just a teenager. Let her be.

Zombie:*whispers to Party*. You better watch it.

Party:*nods*.

Yuka:So. How's the school doing?

Seong:Fine, I guess. We've gotten a lot of "devil" incidences lately.

Yuka:I see. Did anyone get hurt?

Seong:I wouldn't say. Mild got injured. She was walking when it came out and cut her arm.

Yuki:Really?! Was it scary?

Mild:Yep.*nods*.

Seong:But then, were determined to catch that thing.

Yuka:Hope you catch it soon.

Seong:Thank you very much. And also, is there any reason why you're here.

Yuka:Oh right. We're here to see Umika. We have a letter from Maeda and Sakura. They're for her.

Seong:Oh really? Are they new?

Yuka:Not sure. They didn't write the date down. We just got it today, so presumably it might be recent.

Seong:Understood. I'll lead the way.

Yuka:Thank you.

Afterwards, Seong tells the rest of the Rappappa members to go back to the their room, while she escorts the Oshima twins and the 1st year duo the way to Umika's classroom. While walking through the halls of Majijo, the four figures earned surprised and shocked looks from new Majijo students. Even from Sansho's classroom, she, Miki, and Dumpling peek out of their door to see Yuka and Yuki, thinking it was Yuko coming back to life (lol) but then they become confused to see two of them, thinking there were two Yukos'. When they arrive to Akocha's room, Seong opens the door to only see Nylon, Gaki, and Mei cooking. They look at the door surprised to see Yuka and Yuki, and Zombie and Kamisori.

Yuka:Umm…where is everyone?

Nylon, Gaki, and Mei immediately cease their cooking and stands up in shock.

Nylon:Eh?! I-is that, Yuka and Yuki?!

Gaki:Wow…this is like my first time seeing Yuko.

Mei:My dream is fulfilled!!

Seong:Oi! Show respect!

Nylon:…Oh! Right. I'm Nylon. A-a m-member of Team Hunger.

Gaki:Gaki. I'm also a member Team Hunger.

Mei:I'm Mei! The classroom's personal doctor. I'm a big fan!!

Yuki:(•_•;) OK…

Yuka:We're looking for Umika. Do you know where she is?

Nylon:O-oh, she's in the backyard alone.

Yuka:Alone? Well, OK, thanks for the info.

Zombie:Let's hurry. I wanna see my twins!

Yuki:Be patient, will ya?

Seong:Off we go to the backyard.

They four figures, lead by Seong, is now escorted to the backyard. In classroom 2C, Nylon, Gaki, and Mei begin discussing about Yuka and Yuki.

Nylon:Wow, I fcked that one up.

Gaki:It was kind of hilarious though.

Mei:I am forever touched by the sight of the all mighty!"gasps, then faints*.

Gaki:Seriously?!

Nylon:Leave her, she'll revive once Akocha comes back.

Gaki:She better.

Seong leads the four figures through the halls of Majijo once more. When they reach the backyard, they catch sight of Umika laying there in loneliness on the plain grass. Seong walks up to her and finds her asleep. With Umika sleeping soundly, Yuka and Yuki walks up to her. Seong is able to wake her up by shaking her. Umika, is now in utter shock to see two Yukos' (lmao).

Umika:What's going on here?

Kamisori:Ah! Are you Umika?

Umika:Y-yes. Are you…Kamisori, and Zombie?

Zombie:Eh? How do you know us?

Umika:(Looks they've forgotten. How?). Actually, nevermind.

Yuka:I'm Yuka. And this is Yuki.

Yuki:Greetings.

Umika:Yuka…and Yuki.

Yuka:Yeah. When Yuko was still alive, we were triplets. Now we're just twins.

Umika:My apologies. I should've known.

Yuki:No worries.

Yuka:And Umika?

Umika:Yes?

Yuka:Do you desperately want to see your sisters?

Umika:…more than anything.

Kamisori:Good! Cause we've got something for you.

Umika:What is it?

Yuki:Letters.

Umika:…eh?…they sent me letters?

Zombie:Yeah. And why don't we talk somewhere private?

Umika:O-OK.

Yuka:Seong?

Seong:There's a storage room in there. I'll guard the door incase someone comes in.

Yuka:Zombie, the letters.

Zombie:Here you go!

Yuka hands Umika two fancy letters wrapped in fancy envelopes. When they were in the storage room, Seong locks the door and leans in to hear (lol). The Oshima twins then tell Umika to read it out loud.

Umika:
"Dear little Umika,
    I hear you joined Majijo now, huh? Did you make friends? Hope you have a nice time there. But, I really do miss you, Umika. I shouldn't have left you back at the orphanage. I'm sorry. I regret it deeply. I left to escape the police. Not only from the police, but there was someone else. I don't really remember. Nonetheless, my only mistake was that I should've took you and Sakura with me. We could've hid together…we could've stayed together. It's all my fault. It's my fault that we separated. If you're reading this now, I hope you get the chance to come visit me and Sakura. Cause I found her.—

*choking on tears and falls to her knees*.

Zombie:*startled*. Umika! Umika. Hey, it's OK. Man, you tear up fast.

Yuka then takes Umika in her arms to confort, leaving Yuki feeling a bit awkward and sad. Yuka stands Umika up while still holding the crying Umika in her arms. Yuka tells Yuki to read it for her.

Zombie:Shh, it's OK. Hurry Yuki, read it.

Yuki:OK. Where were we?

Yuka:12th sentence.

Yuki:Uhhh, OK! Got it.

Umika:*wipes her tears*.

Yuki:
—It didn't take me long to track her down. She almost got arrested after beating up some random gangsters on a block. Luckily, I was able to prevent her from going to prison. I hugged her tightly and she did the same. It's been years since I last saw Sakura. Now that I found her, we need you. Our family will be complete once we find you Umika. Where are you? I don't mean to sound creepy but, please come back to us Umika. If your suffering from depression, please don't be like me. I had to get over Yuko's death more than anything. Even dad's betrayal…and mom's too. We'll discuss this once I find you Umika. I love you.

PS do whatever you can to stay safe.

Sincerely,
Your eldest sister, Maeda"

Yuka:That's it.

Umika:*stops crying*.

Yuka:Are you OK Umika?

Umika:…yeah. Honestly, I never expected this. But wait, how'd the letter get to me if Maeda doesn't know where I am?

Yuki:Oh, it says: "To Umika Maeda Kawashima from Majisuka Jyogakuen".

Umika:So…shouldn't she know where I am?

Kamisori:Maybe she forgot where the school is located?

Yuka:Maybe. Maeda graduated 6 years ago. I'm not sure how she's unable to remember that but it's probably just amnesia.

Zombie:Wait what about Sakura then?

Yuka:Not sure about her. Open the second envelope.

Yuki:OK.

Umika:…can I read it?

Yuka:Umika. Are you sure?

Umika:…yeah. I'll try my best.

Yuka:Good luck.

Umika:*reads Sakura's letter*.
"Dear Umika,
    Hey little sis. I miss you. Not too long ago, Maeda found me. Finally we're reunited. Now we just need one more girl. I also heard that you're in Majijo now. Correct? Well, I hope you have an amazing time. If only I was with you today. Just like Maeda said, I too regret leaving you. Do you still have that small letter I gave you before I left you? Not sure what I wrote on it, but I hope you find it soon. If you do have it, please keep it. When I dialed your number after I got shot in the stomach by that thing, I was almost killed. But don't worry, I survived. After surviving, things became different. Most of my friends died when we were fighting in that gun war against the mafia. Who knows…maybe that might happen to you, since that devil is still out there. I'm also worried about you. I heard you got shot by that devil! Are you OK? Try to be safe next time. You should stay near the school. Unless it's being abducted or some other sort. Just try to stay safe. Also, if you ever encounter that mafia, get away from them. They're no use for living. Lastly, I just want to say that I love you and there's nothing I would than keep you safe. Even though I'm not with you right now, here's a note of advise. Like I said, stay safe, stay in the school, keep away from other gangsters (especially male), careful when going out alone, and don't die. I promise you, I'll see you soon. Maybe. Love you.

Sincerely,
Your older sister, Sakura"

Yuka:Wow…looks like both your sisters been through a lot.

Umika:…yeah. I also don't know where they are. But, I'm just curious about my parents as well.

Yuki:Come on Umika. Why worry about them? Their possibly the worst parents to ever even think about.

Umika:I know what you mean, but…I grew up without parents.

Yuka:*flicks Yuki's head*.

Yuki:Ow!

Yuka:Watch your mouth next time!

Yuki:OK, OK, sorry.

Yuka:I get how Umika. Who knows, maybe their doing OK, good, or bad in their lives. That doesn't mean forgot you, Umika. Even Maeda and Sakura, there's no way your biological parents to forget about you and your sisters. I guarantee it.

Umika:You do? W-what if they don't?

Zombie:"People" who don't have a heart is called a monster.

Umika:…*nods*. Thanks for the advice, Yuka-sama.

Yuka:Hey, cheer up. Don't worry about it. I'm sure your sisters will arrive eventually.

Umika:I'll keep that in mind.

Yuka:*sighs*. Its been a long day today huh. You should go rest. Its getting late.

Umika:Where are you gonna go next?

Yuka:Home. Why?

Umika:O-oh. It's just that…I want you to stay…incase Sakura and Maeda return.

Yuka and Yuki:*looks at each other and back to Umika*.

Yuki:You want us to stay?

Umika:Y-yes.

Yuka:OK! Thanks for the invite at least. I'll be sure to tell Seong about it.

Zombie:Yes! We finally get to see the twins!!

Kamisori:I know right!!

Yuka:SSHHH!!! Quiet!

When Umika, the Oshima twins', and 1st year duo come out of the storage room, they immediately find out that Seong was battling with Yabakune students the entire time they were in the room discussing about Umika's past. The Yabakune gang that is currently fighting Seong are Airin and Jen's gang.

Airin:Ah! There's she is! GET HER!!!

One yankee of Airin and Jen's gang runs up to Umika, raising her weapon to attack her. Umika quickly dodges the attack and knees the yankee in the stomach, knocking her out. The Oshima twins and the 1st year duo quickly spread out and positions themselves for battle. Umika then runs up to Seong and faces her back on her back. Now, Umika and Seong are facing back-to-back, ready for battle.

Seong:Why are you peasants here?!

Airin:Just having a little fun. We don't listen to the Queen's rule and we never will.

Seong:Then we shall see how she'll feel once I defeat you.

Jen:You don't know what she'll think, fool. Who said she was ever loyal to you?

Seong:(eh?)

Yuka:Oi! All of you went down the wrong road.

Airin:EH?!?! Are you both Yuka and Yuki?

Yuki:Who else? We're in place for Yuko.

Yuka:Anybody who talks trash about Yuko-neechan will face the death of us.

Kamisori:So are we. To those who talk shit about Salt will die in my hands.

Zombie:We give full respect for Yuko and Salt. No one is ever aloud to underestimate them.

Airin:*scoffs*. Whatever you say. All of my respect goes to Yabakune anyways.

The Yabakune gang then charge at the bundle and raises their weapons. Umika and Seong fight side-by-side, while the Oshima twins and 1st year Duos does the same. Umika uses her Taekwondo and Wushu moves to subtract at least 5 Yabakune yankees. Seong uses her Karate and also Taekwondo moves and outnumbers 3 Yabakune yankees. One of the yankees almost injured Seong with a metal rod but she quickly flips backwards to avoid getting hit as the metal rod smoothly slides down her stomach and her legs kick the yankee in the face. Kamisori uses her nails as a razor blade and takes out 5 Yabakune yankees while Zombie uses her zombie-like strength to take out 4 yankees. Yuka and Yuki utilizes their strength to beat out 8 yankees. Frustrated, Airin and Jen bosses their group to try harder. Seeing this, Seong taunts both cowards to come forth and fight her. They hesitate a bit until Airin tells Jen to go first. She then charges up her energy and tackles Seong will all her might, but Seong grabs her jacket and wrestles her to the floor and using full physical violence on her. Jen tries to defend herself by blocking the attacks. Seong sits on Jen and a punches her repeatedly. Airin sees the trouble and runs towards Seong to help Jen. However, Umika quickly kicks Airin out of the way, blasting her into the tree. Airin begins to cough out blood then finally orders her gang to retreat as Jen is able to escape Seong's grasp on her and runs away with Airin. Kamisori and Zombie chase them for a little bit, but Yuka tells them they can stop for now. Now a bit tired, she leads the Oshima twins the Rappappa room and the 1st year Duos to the Hot'n Cold twins' rooms, followed by Umika who then returns to classroom 2C.
          It is now 9:00pm and in the twins (not the Oshima twins') sleep soundly until they hear some noises in the distance. Netsu and Toketsu look at each other and then around the room. Netsu gets up from her bed and washes her face to keep herself awake till 11:00pm. Toketsu does the same and checks her wounds (caused by Boss Party) to see if they've healed at least. The twins then brush their teeth and walk back to their beds. Netsu turns on the TV and the twins sit their for a while. After 30 minutes, Kamisori and Zombie
jump-scare the twins, causing them to scream and cover themselves in blankets. Now laughing really hard, Kamisori starts shaking the
muffle-screaming Netsu and Zombie does the same with Toketsu. When the twins realizes that it was Kamisori and Zombie all along, they start screaming happily and hugs the 1st year Duos.

Netsu:OMG!! I haven't seen you guys in years!!!

Toketsu:I KNOW!! Where have you been?!

Kamisori:Hey, hey. Calm down. We were asked to stay here.

Zombie:Umika told us to.

Netsu:ほんと?!(Honto?! Really?!)

Toketsu:I am so getting Umika a lot of food tomorrow.

Kamisori:You should thank her.*chuckles*.

Zombie:And what are you guys doing up so late? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Toketsu:Honestly, we don't really care. We just sleep till 11:00pm.

Netsu:Yeah. We spend two hours watching TV.

Kamisori:…you must have quite a boring life.

Netsu:Yeah we do.

Zombie:*looks at the TV*. What're you guys even watching?

Netsu:A zombie apocalypse movie.

Zombie:*slowly looks at Netsu with "are you serious?" eyes*. Seriously?

Netsu:Sorry.*laughs*.

Zombie:Just because my nickname is "zombie" doesn't mean I'm a cannibalistic freak, OK?

Toketsu:It's just a horror movie. So you don't have to worry much.

Kamisori:…so where are we going to sleep?

Netsu:Oh. Good thing you asked. We have two extra beds under our beds.

The twins then reach for the bottom of their bed and pull out an extra with one in Netsu's and Toketsu's. Amazed Zombie and Kamisori hop onto the extra beds. And when it reached 11:00pm, the four immediately fall asleep, with Zombie and Kamisori sleeping messily. In classroom 2C, Akocha silently opens the door after being released from Gekioko's hospital. She quickly makes her way to Team Hunger's bedroom and finds Gaki and Nylon asleep. As for Umika, she's still awake and doesn't realize that Akocha has returned. She reads Maeda's and Sakura's letters' to herself and puts them on the table near her bed. She then thinks about her family in her mind.

Umika:(What could Maeda and Sakura be doing right now? Looking for me? Nah. They wouldn't do so at a time like this…or could they? But why? Can they be that desperate? Surely enough, they did express how they want to see me so badly. But…honestly…they can't be that serious. Who am I kidding? My family is all about being serious………mom…dad……where are they? Do they…remember me? CAN they remember me? Not only me but also Maeda and Sakura. Can mom and dad remember us? What if they don't? What if they forgot us completely? Without even a trace of knowing that we're still alive?……how could they be so cruel? First dad, then mom. Fcked up parents these days. But wait…what if they do remember us?……what will they do? What will they say?………what will they feel?)*closes her eyes and falls asleep*.

After the same exact questions from the beginning constantly repeats in Umika's head. How will she meet her beloved sisters. And will she be able to discover that her parents are somewhere within Japan? Lots of new questions will appear her mind and will be repeated for more than probably 5 years (lol).

The next morning…

Umika wakes up from the sun's brightness and walks out of her room to have fresh air on the school grounds. In Akocha's classroom, she's the first to awake from her slumber and starts grilling hormones. When Gaki wakes up and walks out of Team Hunger's room, she is in utter surprise to see Akocha back home.

Gaki:Akocha!!!!!*runs up to Akocha and gives her a tight backhug*. We missed you!

Akocha:Hey. How've you been? What happened while I wasn't here?

Gaki:Oh. You know the Oshima twins' and the 1st year Duos?

Akocha:Yeah. What about them?

Gaki:They came here to school and slept here cause Umika asked them to.

Akocha:Really?!

Gaki:Yep!

Akocha:Why though? What'd they want?

Gaki:I think they came here to her something, I don't know.

Akocha:I see. Go wake Nylon and Mei up. The hormones are almost done.

Gaki:はい~!

Gaki quickly tells Nylon and Mei to wake up cause Akocha is back. Nylon's and Mei's eyes widened and completely surprised, they run out of their room, sees Akocha, then runs up to her to give her a backhug, pushing her a little bit.

Akocha:Oh jeez. Have you guys been training lately?*chuckles*.

Nylon:Nah. We're just happy to see you again.

Mei:We missed you Akocha-sensei!!

Gaki:I know. We can't do anything without our leader missing.

Akocha:Nylon. Aren't you sub-leader? What happened?

Nylon:Nothing. It's just that we've been lazy recently. So…yeah.

Akocha:*chuckles*. The hormones are ready.

Gaki and Nylon:Yay!!!

While Team Hunger chow down hormones, Umika dresses up in her Majijo uniform and makes her way to the school grounds. When she got out of her room, she immediately notices Akocha and earns her attention in return.

Akocha:Ah! Good morning, Umika!

Umika:Akocha. You're back. How are you?

Akocha:Great! How have you been doing?

Umika:OK, I guess. I'll be off now. See you later.

Akocha:Bye~.

Umika exits the door and walks to the school grounds. Back in Akocha's classroom, Gaki takes out her phone and texts Sansho that Akocha's back. In Sansho's room, her phone buzzes and she quickly grabs it whilst sleeping. She tries to open her eyes and sees Gaki's message.

"Hey! Akocha's back!!!! PREPARE FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD lmao"

Sansho immediately sits up and quickly wakes up Miki and Dumpling. Once Team DOOM got dressed in their uniforms, they rush to classroom 2C, slams the door open, startling Team Hunger. Team DOOM gives Akocha a tight bear hug all together, crushing her. Afterwards they then celebrate Akocha's return. Meanwhile, in the Hot'n Cold twins room, Netsu's phone buzzes, causing her to wake up from her deep slumber. She is then surprised to hear that Akocha has returned. Netsu drags Toketsu from her bed, immediately waking her up when her head crashed onto the floor, waking Kamisori and Zombie up. They ask what's happening and Netsu explains everything.

Netsu:Akocha has returned!! Get ready!!

Zombie:Oh really?! Already?!?!?

Netsu:Yes! Yes! Hurry up and let's go see her!

Toketsu:Ow~*whines while being dragged by Netsu into the bathroom (lol)*.

When the four dressed up, they rush to Akocha's room. Even though Kamisori and Zombie are graduates, they missed their old times being in Majijo and continues to wear their Majijo uniform. Once they arrive, the twins hug Akocha and she greets the graduated 1st year duo of 2014. They are happy to finally see her and hugs her as well. Mei, Team Hunger, Team DOOM, the Hot's Cold twins, and the 1st year Duos celebrate Akocha's. Outside of Majijo, Umika stands in the middle of the school and gazes into the clear, blue sky. The relaxing emotion took over her body and cleared her sadness from her mind, replacing it with calmness. She felt as if she was in the bathhouse or being massage on the massage chair (lol). The blue sky was somewhat precious to Umika and she didn't want it out of her sight. She then goes to a nearby bench and lays on it. The wind smoothly and quietly flow on her face, relaxing her even more. It felt like pure heaven to her. Umika closes her eyes and puts her arms below her head and lays down in a comfortable position. In the distance, Party looks at Umika relaxing on the schools bench and chuckles. She then channels up her energy to heat the bench from afar. The bench heats up a little. It became hot enough for Umika to feel. She instantly gets off the bench and looks around to see if it was Netsu trying to prank her. Umika then looks into the buildings and catches sight of Party standing by the windows and her hand supporting her chin while her elbow lays on the edge of the window. Party then taunts Umika with her hand gesturing her to come get her. Party then disappears from her sight. Umika realizes that she's mistaken Netsu's heat from Party's. She quickly rushes into the school building to look for Party. Umika tried the staircases, different classrooms, the bathrooms, the secret storage rooms, the multipurpose room, the fields, and Party is nowhere to be found. She looks around the hallways slowly this time, but it was only her mistake. A card flies narrowly across her face and penetrates into the wall right next to her face. Umika turns around to see Party standing there casually with only 2 cards in her hand.

Party:What's wrong. Cat's got your tongue?

Umika:*gives Party a serious look*…

Party:If your gonna come after me, you better stop looking around.

Umika:(…what's she trying to say?)

Party:*laughs and disappears in the shadows.

And so, the games begin. Umika runs after Party, and looks on the side of the wall that she disappeared into, but only sees delinquent girls arguing and fighting each other like always.

Party:*calling from behind*. Over here, coward!

Umika turns around to see only Party all the way down the hallway and disappears behind the door. Umika chases after Party and runs down the hallway passing through delinquent girls, while Party's voice is heard through the speakers.

Party:U~mi~ka~san!*laughs hysterically*.

Umika:*stops running*.

Umika looks around the for Party, until she see feels a sudden and strong gust  of wind behind her. She looks out the window to see Party on the right side on the building, laughing at her. Party does that taunting hand gesture at Umika once again and disappears from the window. Umika groans in frustration and continues running towards Party's direction. She then find s herself trapped between a four way hall, standing in the center of the separate halls. Umika makes her way straight of to another pile of stairs, only to be alerted by a sound of a door opening slowly as the sound eerily echoes from the door opening. Umika turns around and tries to look into the room, but it is too dark. Party appears from the darkness within the room. She smiles evilly and walks back into the darkness.

Party:Your welcome in.*laughs evilly*…

Meanwhile, the Hot'n Cold twins start to worry about Umika and begins feeling strange because Umika usually comes to them and tells them to come and train with her. But today, she's not around. They excuse themselves from Akocha's classroom and walks out to find Umika. Back in Akocha's classroom, she takes notice of the twins' leaving suddenly.

Akocha:Ne, Sansho.

Sansho:Hm?*answers while chewing on some hormone*.

Akocha:Don't you find it weird how the twins suddenly left?

Sansho:They're just probably go out to buy some food for Umika or looking for her.

Akocha:Exactly.

Sansho:*stops chewing and think a bit*. Holy shit…could the battle between Umika and Party started already?

Akocha:…!! We have to find her!

Sansho:But how we don't know where she is. And we can't fight her. Our wounds aren't healed yet

Akocha:Who cares! We gotta go!

Sansho:OK, OK.

Akocha:Uh, guys, me and Sansho are gonna go out for a bit, so please take care of the classroom for me.

Gaki:You got it Akocha!

Akocha:Later!

Sansho:Bye!

With that being said, Akocha and Sansho also begin their quest to find Umika. But they also need to find Netsu and Toketsu. Meanwhile, the twins' run around the school building in desperate to find Umika. They ask other students if they've seen Umika. They comply and point to the direction where she went. The twins' run in many directions and catches no sight of her anywhere. They continue to run until Toketsu spots a card on the wall, which is the previous card that Party used to throw at Umika. Netsu grabs the wall then the twins' examines the card.

Netsu:Look! It's Party's card.

Toketsu:Has the battle begun?

Netsu:This is bad. We have to for Umika-san, quick!

Toketsu:Right!

Netsu and Toketsu:*runs up to some random students*.

Netsu:Oi! Have you all seen Umika-san anywhere? We're looking for her.

Back Umika's she slowly walks into the dark room, which is said to be where the magic show takes place. The door suddenly closes on it's own which created a loud noise, startling Umika. She carefully looks around the room incase Party pops out of no where and attack her. The current and only light in the room is from the thin curtains that are blocking the sunlight, making the light dim. Umika walks around the seemingly dark room until suddenly, lights turn on. The lights didn't light up the whole room, but half of it. Party appears behind Umika, slightly startling her.

Party:Welcome to Magic's Show, Umika Kawashima.

Umika:*looks at Party*. Magic's?

Party:Yes, Magic's. This is my tribute to her.

Party flicks her finger, which initiates small fireworks to blow up near the entrance of the room. Umika looks towards the direction of the sound of the small fireworks and catches glimpse of beautifully hand-made art works plastered across the wall. She then realizes this room she is standing in is the art room.

UMIKA VS BOSS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🍷

Party:*calls from behind*. Oi.

Umika turns around to meet a footwear (shoe) smashed to her face. It turns out to be Party's foot when she launched a kick to Umika's face. The blow was impacted that it caused her to immediately lose her balance and fall to the floor.

Party:Didn't Mild tell you before? "You're not supposed to think or see, you feel". So looking is bad in combat, stupid.

Umika:*stands up*. Is this the was you fight?

Party:If you want to put it that way then you'll might do how you like.

Umika:You never learned the serious way have you?

Party:*controlling her anger and gives out a deep breath*. How would you like to be tormented? If you choose that way then I won't have to use tricks on someone so weak like you.

Umika:*blood flows out of her lips*. If we go this way, then come at me seriously.

Party:*laughs*. Seriously you say~…as you wish.

With that being said, Umika closes her eyes for a moment, leaving Party standing there silently and awaiting for her to take action. She then opens her eyes to reveal red eyes and Party then attacks first since she couldn't wait anymore. She uses her Muay Thai kicks, only for Umika to block them with her legs. Umika strikes a punch, but Party ducks to avoid the attack. She kicks Umika, but she blocks it with her elbow. She does a round-kick, but Party ducks again and retaliates Umika with her own kick, blasting her to the wall. She coughs causing Party to chuckle. She attempts to kick Umika, she runs out of the way, causing Party's to slam onto the wall instead. Umika comes from behind to attack Party, but senses her from behind and elbows her in the stomach. She punches Party, but she dodges and tries to punch Umika back. She blocks it with her wrist and knees Party in the stomach, causing her to step back a bit. Umika tries to punch Party again, but she blocks it and kicks her. She tries to protect herself but the blow was too powerful for her to block. Umika attempts to punch back but Party throws the punch back and tried kicks her on the side. Umika, however, catches the blow  when she holds Party's leg in her left arm and raises her right arm to elbow her leg and then slams Party with elbow, causing her to step back. Without giving up, Party continues to launch kicks but Umika repeatedly blocks them. Party is able to hit her in the stomach, but she continues to stand in her position. Party then attempts to hit her with her entire left arm, but Umika blocks the blow and throws her backwards. She then takes her chance to punch Party in the face, which lands successfully. The blow was powerful enough for Party to stumble backwards, causing her to crash into the curtains. One it falls down, giving more sunlight into the room. But then Party trips on the curtain and slams into a metal shelf. Umika runs up to punch Party, but she quickly kicks her out of the way. Umika retaliates with a Taekwondo kick. She punches Party who attempts to block it but it was powerful to defend and causes her to hit the wall behind her. Umika launches more attacks, in which Party tries to protect herself from only to be blasted to the wall once again. She then runs behind the curtains and Umika punches the curtain only to find out that Party suddenly disappeared. She then finds herself handcuffed to the wall.

Party:Behind you.*laughs hysterically*.

Umika:*turns around to see Party*. How did you—

Party:Nuh-uh-uh. A true magician never reveals the secret of magic tricks do they? And besides, if you knew it would be really boring, wouldn't it?

Umika:*struggling to get the handcuffs off her*.

Party:*laughs*. Keep trying. There's no way for you to break out of those. In fact, I have extra.*laughs hysterically while holding the extra handcuff in her hand*.

Party walks up to Umika, grabs her hand then handcuffs her other hand on the wall. Now both of her hands are hung up, which means she's unable to fight Party. She can use her legs, but they're injured and weary to cooperate with her. Party grabs Umika by her hair and threatens her.

Party:I've just had about enough of you. Don't try and get on my last nerves, cause you'll soon regret it.

Umika:*panting*.

Party:*laughs in front of Umika face and let's go of her hair*.

Umika then thrusts and shakes her hands to the handcuffs off. Party then encores her by chanting,"You can do it!". Just outside the room, Netsu and Toketsu call out Umika's name repeatedly. Back in the art room, Party start beating her up and suddenly finds it entertaining. Slowly, her chaotic sanity  is awaking inside, just like Gekikara's sanity she fought Maeda. Party begins to become insane, crazy, and lunatic. As for Umika, she finds herself suffering but bears with it. At the same time, Netsu and Toketsu run around the school and asks every Majijo student if they've seen Umika while Akocha and Sansho does the same. The Majijo students tell them the directions and they follow it. In the art room, Party continues to beat up Umika while unknowingly controlling her sanity for some reason. She grabs her head while heavily panting as if a demon is possessing her mind, telling her to kill someone while she repeatedly refuses. Thinking she got it under control, Party releases her own head and walks up to Umika again who seems like she's dying with her head bleeding from the side.

Party:あれ~?(Are~?) Show's over already? It just begun.

Umika:*stands up to headbutt Party who quickly dodges it*.

Party:Who-ho-ho~! Nice try! Lovely move.

[Outside]

Netsu:Umika-san!

Toketsu:Umika-san! Where are you?!

Akocha:Umika~!

Sansho:Umika! Show yourself!

Akocha:ばか!(Baka! Idiot!) How can she show herself when she's fighting Party?

Sansho:Just wanted to know if she can hear us at least.

Akocha:Whatever. Just keep calling! Umika-san!!

Sansho:Umika!!!

Party continues to beat up Umika, when she suddenly gasps for air while having a heart attack. Umika sees this and reacts in utter shock.

Umika:(…what's wrong with her? How awful is this sanity she claims to have?)

Party regains her balance and her oxygen. She clutches her chest where her heart is to make sure it's beating normally. With her pulse back together, she looks at Umika who now has worried and serious eyes combined.

Party:What's…up with those pathetic eyes? Don't try to scare me you shitty ass fool.*coughs*. Those eyes, I don't like them. Those red eyes going crazy all they want. I'll kill them with my hands!

Party raises her fist to punch Umika, who closes her eyes to brace herself. The comes to a sudden halt when the door bursts open and the twins' rushes into the room. Party looks at the twins' in surprise and they return the same look as well.

Toketsu:Sakura-san!

Party:You bitches…oi! This is a reserved area! Get out!

Netsu:Shut up! Stop doing so obnoxious to Umika-san! We're now your opponents!

Toketsu:Yeah!

Umika:*says weakly*. No, guys…

Netsu and Toketsu:Yaahhh!!!

The twins' charges at Party with their fists launching at her. However, she easily dodged the attacks and tripping over Toketsu who continued to run towards her. Netsu continues fight Party with Taekwondo moves. Party retaliates by jumping in the air and kicks Netsu in the face, causing her to crash into piles of boxes. Toketsu tries to punch from behind but Party dodges the attack, causing Toketsu to stumble in front of her, giving her a chance to kick her. Toketsu then runs into the same boxes and crashes into Netsu as well.

Party:*panting, shaking as she's cold*. How was that suppose to be serious?

Umika:*coughs out blood*. Guys…stop. She's not someone you can defeat!

Netsu and Toketsu turns around to punch Party together only for her dodge and block it. She then kicks Netsu first and then Toketsu who falls near Umika. Party walks up to Netsu and starts kicking her. Her sister runs to help but Party kicks her away and continues beating up the other twin while Umika sorrowfully watches. Toketsu stands up again but then decides to use her zombie-like strength to endure Party's attacks, just like her cousin Zombie did before. The Boss continues to kick her repeatedly until Toketsu fell to the ground, near Umika again. Netsu steadily gets up on her foot.

Netsu:I will never lose to someone like you!

The twins' fight Party again but as usual, they're defeated again inevitably. Netsu trys to launch a Wushu kick hoping it'd be effective. Party, however, dodges the move but Toketsu tackles her from behind. She is then kicked out of the way and Party punches Netsu hard.

Toketsu:We'll show you our seriousness…*cough*. And protect Umika-san!

Party:*turns around and kicks Toketsu in the face*.

Umika:*struggling to break out of the handcuffs*.

Party:Seriousness?*kicks Toketsu*. Seriousness my ass!!

Party:What is this "seriousness" you have?*continues to kickk Toketsu*.

Netsu sees her Toketsu being beat by Party and quickly runs up to Toketsu and uses her back to protect her.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. Just how stupid can you be?*continues beating up the twins'*.

Umika:……Someone's…seriousness to not something to ridicule about!

Netsu and Toketsu:*looks at Umika*.

Party:I'm sorry. Did you say something? I think you spoke too low you bitch.

Umika:I said you shouldn't ridicule people's seriousness when you have it too!

Party:*glares at Umika while her body heats inside and soon to release her sanity…*.

Umika steadily regains her balance and stands on her feet. She then charges up all her energy to break out of the handcuffs' grasp from her hands. The twins' and Party watch Umika in surprised looks while she continues to break out of the handcuffs. Her wrists', unfortunately, begin to bleed when she broke out of the strong handcuffs. Umika's red blood drips from the handcuffs and the blood catches Party's attention. She listens as the red liquid drips' echoes in her ears. Her heart then beats rapidly as the sanity inside becomes stronge. Umika takes notice of Party's breathing and clutching her heart. She didn't know what to do at this kind of situation. Party comes back to normal for a while and looks at her opponent.

Party:Impossible…what kind of trick did you just use?

Umika:*panting*. That was no trick…that seriousness.

Party:*scoffs*. You can't beat me with that kind of body.

Umika then charges at Party and jumps with her fist in the air. Party attempts to block it but it was too powerful causing her to step back a bit. Party turns around to kick Umika but blocks it and uses her Wushu kick on the Boss, hitting her in the stomach. Party attempts to punch Umika but she blocks it and kicks her in the stomach. Umika then grabs Party's collar and drags her around. She then launches a powerful punch, blasting the Boss into some art tools and crush a canvas-stand. Party's hearts then beats rapidly and has a sudden heart attack again. She clutches her heart to try and stop the attack in it. She then sounds like she's being tortured and soon to die. The heart attack stops and Party tries not to pressure herself. Umika once again takes notice of the heart attack and doesn't know what to do, until…

Umika:*panting*. Is there…something going on in your body?

Party:*stands up while heavily panting*. You'll…find out soon.

Umika:*gives Party a serious look*.

Party then channels up her energy and spins around to send her leg to hit Umika in the face. She dodges it, however, and retaliates Party with another powerful punch, causing her to crash into boxes in front of her. The Boss stands on her feet again and launches a double kick but Umika quickly kicks her back to the ground. Party stands up again but her opponent slams her with her bare fist and she falls back to the floor.

Umika:Showtime is over!

Umika then clutches her fist and channels all of energy. Her fist os then engulfed with pure flames and launches the attack towards Party's face. The attack happened so quickly that Party was slammed hard to the floor. Umika thinks she's won. In the Rappappa room, Mild runs into the room and shouts out loud.

Mild:PARTY-SAN'S IS DEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karate:MAJISUKA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Vampire:*face palms*.

Moon:Idiots! Party still has one more strategy.

Mild and Karate:EHHH?!?!?!?!?!?! She does?!

Vampire:YES. Her sanity is about to be unleash itself.

Karate:Holy shit!!!

Mild:We're so gonna watch this!!!

The defeated Boss' then run out of the room and down the stairs. Seong begins to walk to her room, but Moon stops her for a moment.

Moon:Forgive me, Seong-sama.

Vampire:Eh?

Seong:Why are you sorry?

Moon:I can't let you do it. It's against the rules.

Seong:Moon, Moon, Moon. Are you hearing yourself? Seriously. Who listens to rules these days?*chuckles*.

Seong ignores and walks to her room. Now, only Moon and Vampire are in the main room of Rappappa.

Vampire:…now what?

Moon:*lays down on her couch*. Surely you anxious to see the fight. You have my permission.

Vampire:*surprised*…well I'm not missing this then!*runs out of the room*.

Moon:*chuckles*.(They'll tell me results afterwards).

Back in the art room, Umika collapsed after "defeating" Boss Party. The twins' were worn out. Umika then wakes up after hearing Party's hysterical laughter echo in her dream. She looks around the room and sees no sign of the Boss anywhere. She finds Netsu and Toketsu locked in an embrace and smiled at the scene. She wakes both of them up. They're startled thinking it's Party but finds out that it was their leader, Umika. At this time, Akocha and Sansho slams open the art room and sees only Umika and the twins.

Akocha:Oh thank god you guys are alive!! Did defeat her?!

Umika:Yes, I did.

Akocha:Yatta!!!!!! Finally! We can celebrate!!

Akocha helps Umika and the twins up while Sansho investigates the room. She looks around and something eerie catches her attention, Party's blood. Her blood is about 4 inches wide. Sansho squats down to view the blood. She slightly dips her finger in it and views the blood on her finger. Sansho now shocked to find out that Party has finally released her sanity, but doesn't know where she is now. Surely she's not back in the Rappappa."Where is she?", thought the frightened and shocked Sansho. She then turns around.

Sansho:Umika…

Umika:Yeah?*looks at Sansho*.

…how far did you go?

Umika:…w-what do you mean?

Sansho:This blood on my finger is Party's. Do you know what this means?

Akocha:Oh no……i-it c-can't be.

Umika:What is it Akocha?

Netsu:Seriously what is it?

Toketsu:I'm scared all over again.

Sansho:…it's not over yet. Party's still out there.

Umika:…(motherfcker!)

Akocha:Now Party's in her sanity. Whenever she is, all she cares about is violence. She won't stop until she gets enough of it.

Netsu:What do we do now?

Sansho:*stands and wipes the blood of her finger with tissue*. Umika. We'll guard back to Akocha's classroom. If we're unable to…we have no choice but to fight Party and bear with her sanity.

Umika:But…don't I have to fight alone?

Sansho:The rules allow assistance. So we'll help you.

Umika:A-are you guys sure? Your wounds are not yet healed.

Akocha:And we don't care about our pathetic wounds. We'll fight no matter what!

Netsu:We're in!

Toketsu:*groans in distress*.

Akocha:Alright everyone, let's go.

The twins, Akocha, Sansho, and Umika walk back to classroom 2C. They walked through the halls, earning worried looks from other Majijo students. Umika takes notice of the worried looks and becomes worried herself. They continue to walk through the hall and earns even more worried looks. Netsu then threatens to beat up all of them if they don't stop looking at Umika. They all reluctantly stop and the group continues walking. When they reached to a certain hallway, they are greeted by Boss' Mild, Karate, and the not-yet defeated, Boss Vampire. 

Mild:Umika. You should think twice before you strike.

Karate:Or you'll have handle the sanity of Party.

Vampire uses her head to gesture Umika to look straight and she complies along with the others. All the way down the halls, they see Party standing. But this time, Party looks like as if she's a murderer. With her fists all bloody just like Gekikara's, she holds a pair of scissors in one of her hands. She hols up various items belonging to those she defeated. For example, Team Hunger's symbol patch is cut to pieces."Noo…it was knitted by Mei. Oh wait…we have extra ones knitted by Wota-san. Nevermind~", thought Akocha. Next, is Team DOOM's flag. The flag is ripped and torn to pieces by Party."Great, now we have buy a new one =_=", thought Sansho who then shoots a deadly glare at Party. She didn't mind the glare since her sanity took over her. Lastly was twins' mugs. Party smashes the mugs to the ground and steps on them until they turned to dust."Those were birthday gifts ;^;", thought Netsu and Toketsu. Umika looks at Party and finally gets a good luck at Party's sanity. She walks closer to Party with her eyes continue flashing fiery red. Umika looks down at the damaged items of her friends as they continue to stand where they are.

Umika:…why are you doing this?

Party:*chuckles*. 怒ってる? (Okotteru? Are you mad?) Didn't you say…"take it seriously"?*laughs hysterically*.

Party approaches Umika closer…

Party:You're friends……you're pathetic friends……are getting beaten up.*laughs*. I can tell seriously you're seriously mad.*laughs hysterically*.

And suddenly, Umiks burns inside pure anger and contempt. This caused her eye to become fully red, even covering the white parts. With her eyes deep red, she looks at Party, who's eyes are fully blackish-purple.

Party:You're not the only one who can change eye colors.*laughs hysterically*.

Umika:*glares at Party*.

Party:You're really mad now!

Party grabs Umika and pins her to the wall and attempts to punch her, but she blocks and knees Party in the stomach then punches her in the face. Umika kicks the Boss in the stomach causing to step back a bit. Party tackles Umika and they begin to wrestle each other. Her friends watch in the distance.

Akocha:Umika!

Netsu:We're coming!

Akocha and Netsu runs up to Umika and helps her wrestle Party. However, the Boss kicks both of them one-by-one and continues wrestling Umika. Sansho and Toketsu charges at Party. Sansho launches a punch at Party, but she quickly pushes Umika towards her and uses her as shield. This action caused Sansho to punch Umika instead. She steps back a bit.

Sansho:Oh!! Sorry Umika!

Party:*punches Sansho in the face*.

Sansho:Uuh!!

Toketsu:Stay away from her!

Toketsu was about to tackle Party, but she quickly kicks her out of the way. She then goes back Umika and wrestles her again. She uses all her strength and pins Party to the wall but she pushes her away and holds her against the wall. Party leans on and bites Umika's ear causing her to scream in pain. Umika repeatedly punches Party on her side to release herself from the Boss' grasp. Party's opponent kicks her causing her to stumble into an empty classroom and crash into chairs. She continues to smile and laugh while standing up. Umika walks up to up to Party with deep red eyes and punches her face. Party steps back a bit only to be punched two more times in the face. Umika attempts to kick the Boss but she catches the blow and punches her in the face. Party's opponent punches her back and she tries to retaliate Umika's attack but failed and her opponent starts choking her. Party sees a nearby chair, grabs it and hits Umika in the head with it. Both yankees fall to the ground while Umika clutches her head in pain. She is then rolled over by
Party who punches her continuously. Out in the doorway, Akocha, Sansho, and the twins' arrive at the scene. Even though their faces are covered with several bandages, they come to Umika's rescue.

Akocha:Umika!

Party:*stops punching Umika and looks at Akocha and the others, stands up*.

Sansho:You fcking bastard…

Netsu:We better not be late.

Toketsu:Umika-san…

Party:*says eerily*. Friends?*laughs hysterically*…friends.*walks closer to Akocha*. I'll kill you all!!

Party grabs a nearby metal rulers and toss them at Akocha but she kicks it out of the way. She retaliates by kicking Party and leaves the rest to Sansho and the twins'. Sansho punches Party in the face while Toketsu runs after her. Akocha then rushes to Umika to see if she's OK.

Akocha:Umika, hey! Are you OK?

Umika:*coughs*.

Toketsu runs up to Party who grabs a mop and swings it at her. Netsu helps her sister. The Boss then swings the mop at Netsu who catches it and they wrestling over it. She throws it out of her way and attempts to tackle Party but she dodges the move, drags Netsu back and punches her, causing her to fall to the ground. Sansho sees a chair jumps on and launches a powerful punch at Party. Sansho continues to attack Party with a kick but she catches the blow then bites her lap. Sansho screams in pain falls to the floor with Party.

Akocha:Sansho!

Akocha then runs up to save Sansho but a chair is thrown at her giving her sever injuries to the chest and stomach. She then falls to the ground, leaving only Umika left. Party's hysterical laughter echoes in her mind, annoying her.

Party:*laughs hysterically*. Friends.

Umika:I'll kill you…if you hurt them even more.

Party:*laughs even more*. Friends!

Party grabs a chair to hit Umika with it but she drags Party and throws her to the wall. The Boss attempts to punch her opponent, but Umika retaliates with a two powerful punch and then a kick. Party steadily gets up while still laughing. She then tackles her opponent to ground and they wrestle again, but this time more violent. Umika thrusts and pushes hard, hoping to get out of Party's grasp. She, however, bites Umika's left wrist, causing her to scream in pain again and she starts punching Party repeatedly. Umika is able to overpower Party's strength and wrestles her to the ground and punches her continuously. Party releases a powerful kenpo punch causes Umika to groan in pain. The Boss then grabs her opponent's collar and forces her stand. She then headbutts Umika causing her to fall to the ground. Akocha then rushes outside to see if Umika's OK and kicks Party from behind. The twins' also rush outside to their leader while Sansho then wrestles Party to the ground. Akochs helps Umika up and so does the twins' but she falls back down. Sansho is then slammed to the wall and Party begins to choke her. Sansho coughs and tries to get her oxygen back. But the Boss squeezes her throat harder while laughing and Sansho is now unconscious.

Netsu:Sansho-san!

Toketsu:Sansho-san!

Toketsu runs up to Sansho to help her, but she is dragged backwards Party and gets kicked in the stomach. Akocha helps Toketsu while Netsu charges up all her heat energy and launches a fire punch. Party easily catches and uses her cold her energy to cool down the heat in Netsu's fist. This caused her to become very tired and leaves her unconscious. With Sansho and the twins down, Akocha runs up to Party and launches her Karate moves. The Boss, however, retaliates it when she spins around and uses her elbow to hit Akocha in the face, knocking her out. Umika steadily stands up on her own and glares at Party. Her eyes begin pulsing like how heart is beating. Her red eye flash in fury and hatred flows through her body as if life depends on it. Party continues to laugh at her. For the final and epic blow Umika charges up all her energy on her leg and relaxes for a bit. Party looks at her and walks up to her but then stops when she senses her opponent's energy and starts charging up her power. Party's eyes then becomes purple while Umika's eyes continues to be red. Her leg then lights on fire. The fire was first red, then blue, and finally yellow, which means the final color is the limit. As for Party, both her arms are engulfed blackish-purple aura. Both yankees charge at each other and launches their attacks. It created a minor explosion and since the windows are made of maxi-glass so the the glass didn't break to pieces when the explosion happened. It Majijo shook like an earthquake (not the rest of the world) and everything one ducked under tables. Akocha, Sansho, and the twins' were awake when the explosion and protected themselves incase any object falls on them (lol).

Akocha:Holy shit…that was epic!!

Netsu:*coughs, coughs*. I know.

Toketsu:Where's Umika-san?

The group looks around to see Umika kneeling in front of Party, who is completely knocked out. Sansho walks over to Akocha and then accidentally trips on her. Umika sees that Party is awake.

Party:*panting*…what happened?

Umika:*panting*. You don't remember?

Party:I remember releasing my last energy…I don't know what happened next…but……seems like…I've lost to you.*chuckles*.

Umika:…had no choice.

Party:You sure did the right choice.

Umika:Now…I will take the top and become Queen of Majijo.

Party:*chuckles*. The magic words, are your destiny. Umika.

Umika:Eh? What do you mean?

Party:…think about the past Boss you defeated. Now add in a puzzel. All you have to do is put the quotes together and write back. Then we'll know you're the true Queen. I'm counting on you, Umika.

Umika:…honestly, I still don't get what you're trying to say.

Party:Don't worry…you'll find out soon.

Umika:I'll help you back.

And so Umika and her group help Party up the stairs to the Rappappa room. They were expecting to Mild, Karate, and Vampire but it seems like they were bored and went back to their room. When they dropped Party off, Moon took her in. Umika and her group then goes back to their room. Then at night, they celebrated her victory and went to soundly to sleep. The next shall day will await slowly for Umika as a new encounter arrives.

In Yabakune school building…

In the Yabakune's Top Club house, Kaiju blasts through the door and with "awesome" news. The door hits Waru in the face when she was about to go get a drink. Music smirks while Majo and Korosu laughs.

Kaiju:RAPPAPPA HAS ONE MORE BOSS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waru:Watch where you're going dickhead!!*kicks Kaiju's leg*.

Kaiju:Ow! Not my fault! You should've heard my footsteps.

Waru:Try me bitch!

Kaiju:Bring it!!

Music:*separates the two Lords*. Get a grip both of you! You guys must act like role-models!

Kaiju:As a Lord, I am! But this girl here is preventing me from doing so!

Waru:Um, I'M stopping you from being a Lord? Bitch please, you're the one who's always sitting on your lazy ass and listening to the news all day.

Kaiju:Shut up, bitch! You don't want to meet my strength.

Ryo:*slams her throne to silence both Waru and Kaiju*.

Kaiju:…

Waru:…

Ryo:…I'll ban both of you from here if you don't keep quiet.

Waru:OK, I'll shut up.

Kaiju:Me too.

Majo:*hops on the couch and rests*.

Korosu:*sighs and slumps back on the chair next to her*.

Music sighs as well but senses something outside. She looks out the window to see 7 figures standing outside Yabakune's gate. She informs Ryo and the others about it. Waru, Korosu, Majo, and Kaiju run up to the window to see a particular group.

Waru:Who are they?

Korosu:They're uniforms look cool though.

Majo:Are they the school around the block in Akihabara?

Kaiju:That's scary. They're looking our direction.

Music:*looks out the window too*. They seem new.

Ryo:…I'll go talk to them. When I need you guys I'll call for you on the walkie-talkie.*tosses a walkie-talkie to Music*.

Music:*catches it*. Good luck

Wearing her fur coat on, Ryo walks down the stairs of Yabakune to greet this school down in Akihabara's streets. Who could they be? Are they really new? Or are they ancient?

Author (me):And there goes chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there's only one Boss left in Rappappa!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! However! There's still an extra stage so Umika has to go through that, LOL. Incase you don't know the remaining Boss, it's only Vampire left!!!! Will she be able to defeat Umika?!?!? And for Yabakune, who are these mysterious 7 people at Yabakune's gate?! What do they want?!?!?!?! Are they a new school?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! *some people bumps into me*. Ow!

Netsu and Toketsu:Hi Author-san!! What will the next story be?!?!?!?!

Author (me):Umm, I can't tell you yet! It's for the audience.

Nylon and Gaki:*bumps into me*.

Gaki:Whoa!! Who are they, Author-san?!

Nylon:That's a bunch of people there!

Author (me):They're my readers! Now get out! I have to end this chapter.

Akocha:*bumps into me*. But Author-san it's starting to get fun!

Umika:Why is everybody here? Hey Author-san, where's Sansho?

Author (me):*hogs the camera*. Guys! Please go back to your rooms, this is my shot!

Gaki:Come on! Just let us be in the shot, PLEEEAASEE!!!!!

Author (me):OK OK!! But stay organized, I don't want the readers to be confused.

Sansho:Author-san! We're here!

Miki:Oh my, who are they?

Dumplings:*whispers*. Readers.

Miki:Ooohhhh, that's a lot of people.

Author (me):Sorry everyone! Please don't be confused. But seriously why are you guys here?

Akocha:We came to say "Happy-early-New Years".

Author (me):Could've just told me that you know. And Umika since you're main character, please come up.

Umika:O-oh ok.

Author (me):So back where we were, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to the next one!

Umika:Thank you thank you.

Author (me):Merry Christmas and Happy-early-New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Hunger, Team DOOM, Hot'n Cold twins, and Umika:MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY-EARLY-NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2015, 09:48:26 PM »
I deeply apologize if i have grammar mistakes lmao

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2015, 10:18:19 AM »
yo~ its me
sorry 4 not comment your latest update
i somehow lost my phone
so... when will atsuko & sakura meet umika?

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
Nuh uh~ can't spoil it lol it will take some time to plan out HOW they're going to meet lol so look forward to that!!

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2015, 06:02:29 PM »
meh~~:-P
then please update more~

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »
almost forgot...
happy new year!!! :)

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 05:04:51 AM »
Oh right lmao u too XDDD

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2016, 05:08:33 AM »
Also can u try to be patient and like not rush me? Cause it takes me some time to complete every chapter when I have other important things to do as well lol and for me, school's coming soon so I have to focus on that as well. And the benchmark tests are at it's peek so I have to be ready for that. Pls give me some time to think and write,  I'll try to finish as soon as possible lol

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2016, 06:56:01 AM »
gomen...
its just that im not the type that comment/write/talk much, so....
no need to rush :(

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »
It's fine if u can tell me how long I've out lol

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2016, 06:21:21 PM »
can you put pictures in the character list since i dont know who is who (except the senbatsu) especialy the korean and chinesse one
that.... if you can, if you cant then just ignore this  :)

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2016, 07:18:52 PM »
I'm really sorry idk how to dat lmao I'm new in this system so yea lmao sorry if I sound stupid af tbh lmfao

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »
I'm drawing the characters rn lol

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Avengers In Sci-Fi - Tico`s Endless Summer Song