JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson

Author Topic: REBORN 2016 Reboot - Chapter 5 (042517)  (Read 74348 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: REBORN - Trailer (Atsumina) 3/7/15
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 12:15:50 PM »
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 5 - My Savior

Third Person POV

Queen Sado sat alone at her throne, plotting her revenge against the ANGELs. Now that she’s learned of their existence, she’s been planning her new battle strategies to finally get rid of them once and for all. At her side was her four underlings, Shouwa, Jumbo, Rice, and Anime.

“Girls…” the Queen in the Victorian dress spoke up.

“Yes, Sado-sama?”

“Tell me… what do you know about the human world?” she asked with her hand rested on her chin. “You must have something…”

They looked at each other and smiled.

“Well, we did have one plan. But, we need your help to do it,” Shouwa said.

Rice came up and gave her Queen some new clothes, folded up neatly, and placed it on her lap.

“What are these?”

“It’s your new outfit.”

“This disguise will make you look like a perfectly normal high school girl,” Anime said with a grin.

Sado just looked at the strange uniform, her eyebrows raised. “This is what human girls wear?”

“We have outfits of our own, too. It’s what we wear when we go up to spy on those humans.”

“Now, put that on.”

Sado was very confused by all this, but none the less, she changed out of her dress and put on the strange, navy blue outfit. It had a red scarf to go with it, but she didn’t find it amusing and discarded it.

She smiled. “Perfect.”

“Now, all girls need style, so~...”

She turned around and saw the four hiding something behind their backs. Shouwa took her hand and dragged her off. After that, it was a huge string of events that happened so suddenly, she couldn’t keep up. When it was over, she didn’t even look like her. The roses in her hair was gone, and now there were blonde highlights in the short, brown streaks. She had earrings and jewelry that definitely didn’t match her fancy, Queen-like style before. When she turned around, she saw a beautiful rose pattern decorated in red and silver rhinestones and diamonds on her back. It even had a skull wearing an American flag styled top hat.

“Do you… like it, Sado-sama?” Jumbo said.

She remained silent, still staring at her reflection.

“Wait!” Anime rushed up and turned Sado around to face her. She raised her arms up and pulled a white and grey fur coat on her. “There.”

“You look awesome, Sado-sama!”

“Awe-some?” Sado said with her eyebrows furrowed; this is the first time she’s heard such a word.

“It means totally cool.”

“Cool?”

“That means really, really, good.”

“Hm… I still can’t believe people wear this kind of stuff.” She turned to face her underlings again. “Now then, how are we going to defeat those ANGELs?”

“We just happen to have a group of minions already waiting in the human world. All we need is to have the Queen give them power.”

Sado chuckled. “Fine… if I must.” She walked off, her hands in her coat pockets. She was not one to do her own work, being Queen.

“Oh!” Shouwa rushed up to her side, along with the others. “We have one more present.” She gave her a ball and string toy she’s never seen before.

“What is this?”

“It’s something the kids on Earth play. It’s called a ‘Ken-dama’.”

“The key is to get the ball on the top of the stick and stay there without touching it with your hands.”

Sado started swinging the Ken-dama around, trying her best to get it on the spike, and got it in on her first try. And, she succeeded again and again, like it was child’s play. The four just watched her, impressed.

“As expected from the Queen…” Shouwa said with a smile.

Atsuko’s POV

It was finally morning and I opened my eyes to see my digital clock showing the current time.

Hehe, that’s strange… I woke up before my alarm went off. I can’t remember the last time I’ve done that.

I got up, stretching my arms, and opened the doors to my closet. After changing out of my pajamas and putting on my uniform, I checked myself in the mirror one more time. I slipped on both of my bracelets, adjusting them to show my initials, and fixed my hair one last time before headed to the kitchen.

“Morning, Dad!”

“Good morning, honey.”

I sat down at the table and started eating, talking to my Dad. “Work going well?”

“Same as ever.”

“Ehehe, don’t worry. Something good’s bound to happen soon.”

“I know, sweetie,” he chuckled. “Things just haven’t been the same recently. After the accident. Is everyone else okay?”

“Yeah, we’re fine. We didn’t get hurt.”

“I was worried about you. I didn’t want my little girl to get hurt.” He got up and rubbed my head. “My favorite little girl…”

“I’m your only little girl, Dad.”

Once I finished eating and cleaned my plates, I headed out the door. Before leaving, I saw an old picture on the shelf. It was my mom before she died.

“I’m leaving now…” I picked it up and wiped the dust off the glass to reveal my mother’s face. A beautiful face with kind eyes and a warm smile. A mother everyone would want.

“I’ll see ya later, ‘kay?”

I put it back carefully on the shelf and headed out.

Tomochin’s POV

As I was slowly regaining consciousness, I felt a bit sick. Maybe I overdid with the drinks last night. I don’t remember coming home though. Did Kasai-kun sent me home? How did he know where I live? I shifted on the bed and ended up feeling something. Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself in a completely different room. The bed was comfortable and spacious, but an unknown person was leaned on the bed, her head resting on her arms. Her cheeks were a bit wet, as if she was crying.

Who is she? She kinda looks like Kasai-kun… maybe she’s his sister. I wonder why she was crying. Did something happen last night? I hope I didn’t say anything harmful to her. I can’t even remember when we met, let alone having a conversation. Maybe, he asked her to take me to her home. Yeah, that’s gotta be it. He’s such a nice guy, I need to go to that café again and thank him.

Suddenly, I remembered I had a meeting this morning. A meeting with my boyfriend. I looked once more at the girl, who was soundly asleep. She looked tired. I didn’t want to wake her, so I carefully took off the blanket covering me and wrapped it around her. Then, I stood up and looked for the exit. Her apartment was very neat and organized, though it wasn’t much.

I wondered how a person could live with her brother in such a small space. The living space was small, the kitchen didn’t have much space either, and the bathroom was just down the hall. Although, looking around, I didn’t really see a lot of guy stuff. Only girly things like make-up and dresses. Trust me, I know what a girl’s room and guy’s room looks like. I also saw Kasai-kun’s uniform on the couch, meaning he must’ve been here.

As I looked at the clock, I realized I was late for my meeting and John, my boyfriend, didn’t like it when I arrive late for our meetings. As soon as I opened the apartment door, I noticed something very peculiar. I knew that view very well. It was the same I have from my apartment. When I opened the door, I saw my apartment just a few feet away.

What a weird coincidence…

We’re right on the same floor. Guess she lives a higher lifestyle than I thought. I wonder why I never met her on the hallways. Looking at the apartment number, I was on extreme side of my own hallway. More questions filled my mind about why I never noticed her before.

Ugh, wait… I don’t have time to think, I gotta meet up with John.

But, first I have to go to my apartment to get something to hide my face. Maybe sunglasses and a hat. Those paparazzi are the only thing I don’t like to have on my life as an idol. I hurried back to my apartment, changed clothes, put on the shades and hat, and hurried back out so no one would see me. When I got out, I saw that my wallet was missing. I looked around and saw I wasn’t too far from the café. I had to hurry, so I texted him and told him I would be there as soon as I can.

He texted back: “Fine. I’ll wait, but remember our deal.”

It’s impossible not to remember it. He’s always remembering me.

Truly, every time he does this, it pisses me off badly. But, I had to… or it would be bad for me. I answered: “Understood.” That was it, then I hung up and walked to the café as quickly as I could. I walked in and saw John already waiting for me in a dark corner of the room.

“You’re late…” he said as I walked up to him.

“I’m sorry, dear… ”

He stood up, putting his arm around me, and buried his nose in my hair.

“Why were you delayed?” His voice was gentle, but I heard notes of the my boyfriend’s sadistic part.

“I got a bit tired at the concert and overslept.” I prayed that he believed in my lie.

“Don’t overdo with your concerts. I still need you very much.”

“Fine, fine, I won’t.” I laughed and sat down beside him.

“What are you going to order?” He handed me a menu. “I would advise cake with cinnamon and strawberry shake. It’s a most delicious desserts here.”

“Oh, really?” I made surprised face, even though I’ve already read through the menu before. “Then, I think I’ll order that. You?”

“I’ll probably just drink a chocolate shake.”

“Alright.” I kissed him on the cheek and went to find the waiter. I looked around at the counter and saw Kasai-kun wasn’t here yet.

I wonder why he’s late?

Atsuko’s POV

Once class ended, I met up with the girls again and headed to the old lounge room. It was the only place we could talk and not be disturbed, since almost no one comes in there anymore. Mayuyu cleaned it up so we could use it and be more comfortable. Mayuyu had to do the whole ANGEL explanation to Nyan-nyan, who was just relaxing on the couch and drinking soda.

“Okay, I kinda get it, now. So, I can’t let Yuko get killed, cuz I’ll die, too.”

“Yup. I strongly recommend the two of you stay close together. That way, in case something happens, Yuko will be there to protect you.”

“Also, if an ANGEL contracted with someone are too far apart, their powers will weaken and, if apart for too long, the bond between them will break in some circumstances,” Yuuchan spoke up, eating a pocky.

“Now THERE’S a good reason, Yuuchan.”

Ever since the incident yesterday calmed down, Nyan-nyan’s been less tsundere towards Yuko, caring for her and trying her best to resist her harassments, and I’ve even convinced her to start calling her “Yuuchan.”

“Alright, so from now on, I’m gonna be by your side at all times,” she said with a salute, and hugged her tightly.

“So, is there anything else we should know, Mayu?” Yukirin asked.

“Oh! There is one more thing. All over Japan, there are special ANGEL facilities specializing in creating, treating, and training ANGELs for life on Earth.”

ANGEL facilities, huh?

Mayuyu pulled out her phone and showed a map of Japan. There were several red dots pinpointed on it. “There are all sorts of facilities; some are hospitals, some help with combat training, some who even specialize in making and rebuilding ANGELs.”

“There are this many?”

“Even in Tokyo. Some of them try to keep themselves hidden, since almost no one believes ANGELs exist anymore, but there are still those who work out in the open.”

I touched one of the dots pointed in Tokyo. It was a facility called the B.L.U.E. Organization.

“Ah… that name brings me back,” Mayuyu chuckled. “I was made in another facility run by the B.L.U.E. organization in another part of Japan.”

“Really? Where?”

“Over in Nagoya. I was transferred to Tokyo to complete my training, then I started school with Yukirin.” Yukirin looked over and pressed the hologram. It showed pictures of the inside of the facility. “Ha... It hasn’t changed at all.”

“We should go and see it, Mayu-chan,” Yuuchan said excitedly, slapping her back.

“Hm… Yeah, we should. After school, meet me outside, okay?”

“Alright!”

Tomomi’s POV

Tomo…

“Chiyuu. I missed you so much….”

“I missed you, too, Tomo.”

My eyes slowly opened as I found myself leaned up against my bed. I was still a bit groggy from last night, the faded images of memories playing in my head. I suddenly remembered what had happened and looked up.

“Tomo!” But, when I looked around in my apartment, Tomo was gone. My room was the same as it always was.

Was it a dream?

I looked and saw myself wrapped in a blanket; it was the same blanket I wrapped Tomochin in. In my hand, I saw Tomochin’s wallet still gripped inside tightly, a few dry teardrops on them.

It wasn’t a dream. Tomochin IS Tomo!

After so many years… I met her again. Is this really happening to me? Yesterday, mixing cocktails for her, I still doubted it. But now, there is no doubt. Even if yesterday, she saw not her childhood friend, Chiyuu, but bartender of danso café Queen Dolce, Kasai-kun…

I still want to be with her. Even if I lie to her and to myself. What should I do?

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. My work is still waiting for me, especially since I’m already late. I washed up my face and put on a fresh set of make-up, then grabbed my uniform and wig and quickly changed. Once everything was ready, I grabbed my stuff and headed out. Tomochin’s wallet was in my pocket; I plan on giving it back to her once I find her again. I got on the nearest taxi and had them drive me over to the café.

When I got there, I saw Tomochin sitting with an unknown man. Who is he? Tomochin’s smiling while talking to him, so they must know each other very well. She was wrapped in his arms, and he kissed the top of her head. He must be her boyfriend.

Eh? Boyfriend?! That’s impossible! At least, I hope that it’s impossible…

I started to wonder if I should approach them or not. They were such in an intimate situation to be interrupted. As a great sadness took my heart, I headed to greet my boss and apology for my lateness. He warned me that if I was late again, I’d be seriously punished. And, I do NOT wanna know what he means by that…

After heading towards the counter, I saw Tomo calling me and approached me, a smile on her face.

“There you are, Kasai-kun. I was wondering what happened. Why were you late?”

“Uhh… I overslept.”

“Eh? I didn’t see you at your apartment.”

“I was in my room. I went to bed after I brought you home.”

“Well, thanks for that. And, if I said anything to your sister that hurt her, tell her I’m sorry.”

Eh? Sister? Did she see me while I wasn’t wearing my danso?

She then took my hand and walked me over to her table, where that man was waiting and staring at me.

“Kasai-kun, this is John. He’s my boyfriend.”

“He… what?”

“Hehe, now I feel kinda guilty for what I said last night. I was a bit tipsy and wasn’t thinking.” she said while scratching the back of her head. Then, the guy looked at me strangely. His glare was deep and kind of scary, but the next second, his expression softened. Somehow it made shivers run down my spine.

“Nice to meet you, Kasai-kun.” His voice was somewhat cold and his eyes were analyzing me. “What did you said to him, dear?”

“Ah! I just said someone nice like him would be nice as a boyfriend…” She then walked back and sat down at his side. “But, of course, I’ll always have you, baby.”

“Oh, you’re too sweet…” I watched as he kissed her forehead and she cuddled against him. Something in my chest hurt. And, at the same time, I was feeling weird toward all that sweet talking. ANGELs have above average abilities, so I bet this is one of them telling me something was up with this guy. He kept glancing back at me, this evil-looking glare, but would then turn back to Tomo and smile sweetly.

I don’t trust this guy…

“Oh, that’s right. Kasai-kun, can you get us these?” She pointed at two pictures on the dessert section of the menu.

“Okay…” I finally said, nodding and bowing to them respectively. “I’ll go do that…”

My senses kept telling me to keep an eye on them. Especially John.

“Ah!” Then, I heard Tomo’s voice again. I turned and saw her checking her pockets. “Crap. I don’t have my wallet. I must’ve left it somewhere.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay.”

Before he could do anything, I went back up and reached into my pocket. “Actually, that won’t be necessary.” I laid down her wallet in front of them. “This fell out of your pocket back at my place.”

“Oh, thanks, Kasai-kun.”

I smiled and went off to prepare their drinks, but somehow, I still felt scared. Out of the corner of my eye, I still saw John staring at me with incredibly cold eyes. I quickly fixed the bangs of my wig so he couldn’t see my eyes looking at him, and more importantly, so I wouldn’t look at them.

Get a hold of yourself, Chiyuu…

I sighed and turned over to the counter, ready to continue work.

Atsuko’s POV

Once school was over, we hurriedly headed out and followed the map that lead us to the facility. It was bigger than we could’ve imagined. It looked like a completely normal hospital, but when we were inside, it was so amazing. There were all sorts of templates and information all about the ANGELs. One of the scientists walked up to us and greeted us.

“Good afternoon.”

“Well, what do we have here? A group of guests?”

“Sir, my name is Watanabe Mayu. I’m an ANGEL created by a B.L.U.E. organization facility in Nagoya.”

“Ah, yes, Mayu-chan. I’ve heard about you. I had just started working here after you left; my name is Minoru. I’m the new head of the organization here.”

“Really?”

“The former head retired just some time after I arrived. He said he saw something special in me.”

We heard a chuckle come from behind. “Yeah, he definitely saw something…” When we turned around, we saw a young woman with short, light brown hair. “I don’t know what it was.”

“Now, Oshima-san, can you do me a favor and compliment me without being sarcastic?”

“Sorry. Force of habit.”

Oshima-san? Her name is Oshima, too?

Yuuchan approached her and tapped her shoulder. “Nice to meet you. My name’s Oshima Yuko.”

“Oh, do we have another Oshima here?”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, too, Yuko-chan. My name’s Mai.”

“Mai… Mai…” She repeated it a few times to remember it, then looked up and smiled. Can I call you Mai-mai?”

“Hehe, sure.”

Minoru came up to them again and smiled. “Alright, so what is it I can do for you and your friends?”

“Well, we thought you could give us a tour of the facility?”

“Sure thing. C’mon, girls.” He lead us down the entrance hall, showing us all the holograms painted on the walls. “Now, we’ve been studying the structure of ANGELs for quite some time. These statistics show the blueprints for our most recent designs...”

As they were talking, I looked around and saw separate training rooms for all the ANGELs. All of them were dressed the same; white, almost see-through, button up shirts, blue and pink skirts, and black leather gloves and boots.

“Some of the ANGELs still have some training to finish up on before we let them out into the human world, but when they’re ready, they’ll be as human as us.”

“Why does this one have headphones?” I said, pointing to one girl who was fighting a cyborg. She had white headphones with blue rings of light on them.

“Ah… she’s defective.”

“Eh?”

“There was a glitch in her system; she can’t see. The headphones are designed to send her strong electric sound waves to enhance her missing senses. With this, she can feel a person’s mere presence just by listening for their movement.”

The ANGEL jumped up and threw a high kick, sending the cyborg’s head flying off.

“Woah…” All of us harmonized.

“She’s definitely a fighting type. Now, some ANGELs become scientists, teachers, doctors--”

“Um…” Mayuyu spoke up. “C-can an ANGEL become an idol? It’s always been a dream of mine.”

“Hm… Well, I don’t know any rule that says you can’t, so… Yeah, I’d say you could do it. You’ve got the look of an idol.”

Mayuyu giggled and twirled one of her ponytails a bit.

“Now, shall we continue?”

Third Person POV

As they continued walking, Yuko pulled Mayu’s arm and came close to her ear. “Hey, Mayu… I don’t trust this Minoru guy. He’s hiding something, I can feel it.”

“I’ve had that suspicion about him, too. His heart rate and vocal patterns are stressed.”

“We should keep an eye on this guy; we don’t know what or who he really is.”

“Got it.”

Sado and her four companions walked the streets of downtown Tokyo. Down here, there was crime and darkness coming out from the shadows, especially since the 109 incident. The four lead her to an old building with all this graffiti and vines on it.

“Is this the place?”

“Yup. Just head down the stairs.”

When they descended down, they already saw a two women waiting for them. “Welcome back, girls. Ohh, who do we have here~?”

“She’s our boss, Sado.”

Sado glared at the delinquent woman and clicked her tongue. The woman gulped down her beer and threw the can behind her head.

“What is she here for?”

“We need some help… to take care of a few people.”

“More specifically, ANGELs.”

A smirk painted on her face. “Well, well, ladies, to do that, I need me some more minions, ‘ya hear? I can’t take ‘em on all by myself. I wanna REALLY see them suffer.”

Sado scoffed. “Fine. We’ll send in someone to make you some more minions. They’ll be here in one hour.” Then, she walked off, still playing with her Ken-dama.

The other woman looked at the four.

“She’s something else…”

“She really is, isn’t she?” Shouwa chuckled, but then got punched by her other three allies. “Hey!”

“Let’s go, girls!” Sado called off from afar.

“Yes, ma’am!”

Tomomi’s POV

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

“Guys, don’t laugh! It’s not funny~”

Natsumi was on the table, banging on the wood as she tried to calm herself, while Meetan wiped away her tears with her handkerchief.

“Wait, so she REALLY thinks you’re a guy?!”

“Yeah…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Okay, okay, Natsumi-chan, calm down.” Meetan finally caught her breath and calmed her down. “Now, this Tomochin, she’s really your childhood friend?”

“I’m positive! She has the ring to prove it. This ring, she gave it to me before she left for Europe. Tomochin had the matching ring on her finger.”

“But, I’m still surprised she didn’t recognize you.”

“Yeah, you think, if she’s your real friend, she’d recognize you instantly!”

“Well….” My voice shrank, remembering the accident that happened 13 years ago. Of course Tomo wouldn’t recognize me. I don’t look like myself anymore…

I’m not… me anymore.

“I-it’s been so long… It doesn’t surprise me that she doesn’t remember me. I can’t make her.”

“Well, who knows, maybe she will remember you, eventually,” Natsumi said confidently while patting my back. I nodded, then left to continue my work. In my head, however, there was something I couldn’t forget. It was something that happened earlier today, when I was working.

Flashback

I was up at the counter, cleaning glasses and plates, when John came up.

“Um, excuse me, can I get a refill?”

“Oh, sure.”

As I took his cup and started mixing the new drink, John was looking around suspiciously, every once in a while sending me a dark glare. When I finished, I was about to give it to him, but he then grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I instantly met those incredibly cold, dark eyes.

“Listen here, Kasai, I don’t like how you’re actin’ around Itano. so back off. Or else…”

“Huh?”

He looked at me closely, examining me, then laughed sarcastically.

“You’re a girl…” he said before letting me go. “I’m watching you, so don’t you forget it. If you want what’s best, stay away from Itano.”

Then, he left… left me shocked.

End of Flashback

I shook my head, trying to get those awful thoughts out of my head. I sighed heavily and decided to leave work earlier than normal. I clocked out and departed for my apartment building.…

Atsuko’s POV

“And, here’s our final stop for the day. This is our main tech lab.”

“Woah, this is so cool!” As we all split up and looked around at the lab, Minoru called someone from upstairs and sent him down here. When he came down, he was carrying a lot of files and papers, almost dropping them.

“Ah, I-I’m so sorry.” He hurriedly tidied them and set them down on the table. “My name’s Haruto.”

“My name’s Mayu. Watanabe Mayu. These are my friends; I took them down here for a tour of the facility.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet all of you. Uhh, forgive this mess. I’m a real clutz.”

“Now, now, Haruto-kun, don’t think like that.” Mai-mai said, comforting him.

“How would you like to help tour the girls?”

“Oh, sure!” He fixed his labcoat and started showing us all the computers containing information about the ANGELs inner body structure. There were all sorts of scientists working harder than ever, typing words and numbers that would at first seem like nonsense.

As they continued, my eyes wandered around, and I saw another separate room, completely white in contrast to the blue tiled room I was standing in. When I looked inside, I saw something that made my heart stop for a moment. Inside an incubator-like capsule was a young girl, all sorts of tubes and machines connected to her. She had an oxygen mask over her mouth and headphones on her head like the last ANGEL I saw. She was fast asleep inside the capsule and there was a monitor measuring her heartbeat.

“Acchan?” Mayuyu called out to me again. Everyone came over and looked.

“What the…?”

“Who’s that?”

“Is she… an ANGEL?”

Minoru and Haruto came over to our sides. “Yes, she is…” Minoru answered. Haruto stayed silent. “She was in a terrible accident two years ago.”

“Accident?”

“There was an explosion caused by a power overload. It happens when too much of an ANGEL’s energy is released all at once. We had to move her here to repair the previous containment room she was in. She hasn’t woken up since that day.”

“That’s so sad…” My hand slowly raised and touched the glass. “It’s unbelieveable…”

After some silence, Minoru started to guide everyone back and headed up the stairs, but I remained where I was, staring at the poor girl. I still can’t believe it. How can such a thing happen to an ANGEL like this?

That… perfect, beautiful ANGEL… had such a tragedy happen to her….

I just can’t stand that thought…

*Beep*

“Eh?” There was a sudden change in the monitor’s slow pattern. A slight jump.

As I looked closely, the girl’s eyes were slowly opening. They were just barely opened, but I could see a faint red glow in them. Her head slowly turned and she saw me; her eyes were looking straight into mine, or that’s what I thought. She weakly raised her hand and touched the glass capsule. Her mouth moved to say something.

“Help… me…”

*Ba-BUMP*

“She’s ALIVE!!!!” I suddenly blurted out, causing the entire room to go silent.

Where did THAT come from?

I looked behind me and saw the two rush to the glass screen once more. “She’s awake…!”

Minoru gained a dark look. “Start it up.”

“What?!” Mai-mai got mad and tried to stop him. “Why are you doing this now?!”

“It can’t be helped, Oshima! Haruto, start it up!”

“Ah! Y-yes, sir!” Haruto suddenly got scared and rushed to the computers. He typed in a few things, and the plastic tubes removed themselves from the ANGEL’s body and retracted into the machines. He pursed his lips, a look of guilt and sadness in his eyes. “Forgive me…”

He pushed a button, then all of the sudden, the ANGEL’s back arched, jolting her up. She covered her ears, the headphones more specifically, and was screaming and groaning in pain. She was spasming, trying to break free of the capsule, but it was impossible.

“What are you doing?!”

“You’re hurting her!”

Minoru just glared at us, not doing a thing.

Mayuyu rushed over and quickly turned it off. Haruto’s face was painted in fear, trying to turn it back on, but Mayu kept fighting him.

“Stop! You can’t do this to her!”

“You don’t understand. It’s not my--”

Suddenly, Minoru came over and shocked Mayuyu with a taser in the back of her neck. Her body shook madly as if she was having a seizure, foam coming out of her mouth. She fell to the ground, still spasming every so often.

“Mayu!” Yukirin rushed to her side and held her close. Mayuyu’s eyes were completely white. She started giggling and babbling incoherent words, foaming nonstop. “What did you do to her?!”

“I just shut off her system a bit. She’ll be fine, she just needs to reset herself.”

I got mad, really mad. Nyan-nyan came forward and turned him around.

“How could you?!”

“This is none of your concern,” he sneered at us. “All of you, leave immediately!”

I gripped my fist and moved to the door into the other room. I tried to open it, but it was locked tight. I looked back and saw Minoru push the button again. The ANGEL was howling in pain, her body shaking as sweat ran down her forehead. Yuuchan yelled out and kicked the door, causing it to fly open. She ran in and punched the glass capsule, shattering it. A loud alarm went off. She pulled the girl’s headphones off and quickly helped her up. I came over and assisted her, carrying the girl under my arm.

“Why you little…!!” Minoru tried to stop us, but Yuuchan pushed him into the machine and caused sparks to fly everywhere. I ran off with the girl, away from the explosion. Blood was running down his mouth. He wiped it off with his labcoat and got up, but fell back to his knees. Yuuchan’s fist was bruised badly, too. She must’ve punched it really hard. Nyan-nyan and Yukirin took Mayuyu somewhere safe, away from the scene.

After everything calmed down and I reprocessed my thoughts, I realized I was still holding the ANGEL. She was clinging onto me tightly, her arms shaking as her breathing slowly turned back to normal.

“Are you okay?” I asked calmly.

She looked up and I met these gorgeous eyes that seemed to make time stop around us. We just stared at each other, not making a move, until her hand slowly raised up and touched my cheek. She smiled.

“It’s you…”

“Eh?”

“Atsu..ko…” she breathed out before she collapsed in my arms. I continued to stare at her, mentally repeating her last words in my head.

“Atsuko”... She called me Atsuko…

“Give her back…” Minoru growled.

“No.” I held her closely to me, standing up.

“Give her back!”

“No!” Yuuchan grabbed him and punched him, knocking him to the ground. “You don’t deserve her. What you’re doing to her is wrong. Do you even care about the other ANGELs?”

“What about the other ANGEL we saw? Did those headphones affect her, too?” Yukirin said angrily.

“Maybe you’re the reason for the explosion two years ago!” Nyan-nyan yelled out.

“Who do you think you are?!”

He looked over at me, his eyes widened.

“Doing such a terrible thing to this girl… I absolutely WON’T forgive you!!!”

*Ba-BUMP*

My chest… Why is it…?

He backed away slowly, looking at me with surprised eyes. “You…. How?” He got back up, grabbing a broken pipe. “You shouldn’t be here!”

“Acchan!”

“You have interfered for the LAST TIME!!!!” He ran up, swinging the metal pipe towards my direction. Then, Yuuchan tackled him and twisted his arm, pinning him to the ground.

“Get outta here! Now!”

His other scientists started surrounding him, but Haruto grabbed the taser and held it in front of him. “Take her somewhere safe!”

“We’ll take care of things here, Acchan! Hurry!”

I looked at the girl again, still unconscious in my arms. “Got it!” I wrapped my other arm under her and carried her off, running out of the building. There’s only one place I know she’ll be safe; my house.

Third Person POV

The yankee woman still waited for her new comrades to arrive. She didn’t know what was taking Sado so long, but she was getting impatient. Her large friend gave her another beer after she finished the last one and she gulped it down, licking her lips. Finally, she heard the door creak open and saw none other than the Sanshou Sisters walking down the steps.

“Hello, obaa-chan.”

“We came to play with you.”

They threw seeds down onto the floor, them Manamana spun her parasol around and filled the room with an intense mist of fog. When it cleared, the woman found herself surrounded by a clan of delinquent yankees with wooden swords and metal pipes.

“Prez!” Two girls stepped in front and bowed down to her.

“President!” Everyone did the same.

“They’re your puppets, obaa-chan,” Myao giggled. “They’ll do whatever you want.”

The president giggled and cackled loudly. “Perfect.” She stomped on the ground and rose her new puppets up. “Let’s get those ANGELs!”

“OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!”

The three sisters giggled, watching the new group of minions rampaging around the room in joy, chanting.

“YABA YABA YABAKUNE!!! YABA YABA YABAKUNEEEEE!!!!!!”

Back at the B.L.U.E. organization, things were mass chaos. The lab was a mess, the scientists were roughly fighting against Yuko and Mai, and Mayu was still having a seizure, screaming in pure insanity. Mai was doing her best to protect Yuko from the other scientists as she kept fighting Minoru. Haruto got scared and hid under the table. Haruna and Yuki walked over to him.

“What are you doing?”

“I can’t handle all the pressure. I don’t get into fights.”

“Hey, it’s alright.” Haruna patted his back, comforting him.

“Ugh… the only thing I’m good at is messing things up. My only place is on my laptop.”

“Hey, that’s a start. You’re good with computers, and from what we’ve seen, you’re an excellent scientist.”

“And who knows? Play your cards right, you might replace Minoru as the head~.”

Haruto blushed a bit and grinned. “Hehe, well… I always wondered what it’d feel like sitting in the boss’ chair,” he chuckled shyly, trying to act cool. “I could fix things up around here.”

“Uhh, speaking of fixing things…” Yuki pointed to Mayu in the other corner of the room, still flopping on the ground like a fish with white eyes and saliva drooling down her mouth.

“Oh, right.”

They sneaked over, almost getting hit by a scientist flown across the room by Yuko. They hurried and rushed to Mayu’s side. She kept screaming and making random sounds and unknown words that could only be described as nonsense.

“How long will she be like this?”

“The shock took quite an effect on her. She may be like this for a few hours until she can fully reset… or…” Haruto held her up and with his wrist, he chopped her neck. After a few whirring sounds, Mayu’s eyes blinked and returned to normal. She looked around, confused.

“Wha-? What happened?”

“Mayu,” Yuki hugged her, relieved. “Thank goodness.”

“Y-Y-Yukirin?! What’s going on?”

“You’re system had a bit of a fuse, but I fixed it. Might wanna get a good night’s sleep tonight.”

“Oh, thank you, Haruto-kun.” She looked over and saw the fight going on. “Minoru-kun? What?”

“Long story short: he’s evil.”

Mayu got up and rushed to Yuko’s side, fighting off some of the scientists surrounding her.

“You back from the world of chaos, Mayu-chan?”

“Yeah. Now, let’s take care of these freaks.”

Tomomi’s POV

I finally reached home after a long day of work. I decided it was time for me to relax and changed into some new clothes to head out to a night club. Fixing my hair and checking my make-up as I headed out, I passed by one apartment and heard the sound of something breaking.

When I looked through the cracked door, I saw Tomo and John, but he looked really upset and possibly drunk as he yelled at her. She tried to reason, but ended up getting punched or kicked somewhere and became more and more quiet as he kept going. He said he was going to punish her for her actions.

He pulled out a knife, holding it to her neck, backing her against the couch, then one by one, sliced off the buttons on her jacket and ripped the fabric on her blouse and skirt. He chuckled evily at her and started kissing her neck. One of his hands was groping her chest while the other held her soft, milky thigh.

Oh god… He’s raping her!

She pleaded for him to stop, but it only got him angrier to the point of ripping her bra off with the knife. She covered her chest, but then John aimed the sword at her face again. She tried to break free, but ended up getting a small cut on her cheek. Blood shed…

*Ba-BUMP*

Something in me sparked and I burst through the door. “Stop it!!!”

The two looked at me in shock.

“You?”

“You!”

Uh-oh…

Then I just realized… I’m not wearing my danso.

Tomo!

Tomochin’s POV

It’s that girl; Kasai-kun’s sister. What is she doing here?

“You… I thought I told you to back off!”

John sounds really mad at her… Don’t tell me… they know each other? Has he been cheating on me?

“I can’t let you do this to her. I won’t allow it!”

“You think you’re something else, eh?” He stomped over to her, the knife gripped in his hand. “How about you say that to my face?!”

“John, stop!”

“Stay out of this, Itano!” he yelled at me. “This is a man’s fight…”

"Men"? Is he still drunk or was that a lame joke?! That’s not Kasai-kun; it’s his twin sister! He can’t hurt a girl like that saying it’s a fight between men!

“Come at me, Kasai…”

John made challenging gestures towards Kasai-san, which made the situation run out of hand.

She charged at John, trying to punch him, but right before she could hit him, he turned to the left and she missed her target, falling down in the process. She quickly got up and looked over at John. John looked at her with a smile that showed he was mocking her. I could see this only angered her more and she launched another fist to his face which actually hit John, causing him to have a bleeding nose and an severly hurt ego.

He wiped his nose with the backside of his hand and looked Kasai straight in the eyes. “You're dead meat, ” he sneered.

I stood only a meter away from the happening, shocked from what just happened. My eyes followed all of Kasai-san’s moves, the next movements went in slow motion as I saw John push her.

“No!” I hurried to grab her and hugged my arms around her waist to protect her. “John, enough! I won’t allow this!”

“Damn it…”

“Tomochin…” I heard her call my name, with that voice…. that voice that was so soft, like an innocent child. I saw her eyes, watery from her tears forming in her eyes.

Wait… how does she know my name?

I felt him grab us and shoved us to the wall. He started throwing punches, hoping to hit the high-pitched voice girl, but I stood there, taking every hit. He punched, kicked, scratched me. I could bare with this since I was protecting her from it.

“You… You BITCH!!!!!”

He screamed and picked up a chair, which didn’t stand far from him and aimed it at us. After that, everything was a blank. I felt the girl pull me aside and she took the blow. Blood dripped down the side of her head. I saw glass flying as the crashing sound echoed inside my head. I felt myself falling backward, and when I looked behind me, I saw an abyss of darkness.

I heard him roar in anger and hatred, his eyes filled with darkness. He pushed us farther down, cursing aloud at us. Both me and Kasai-san started falling down, down, down. I screamed to the top of my lungs, as I saw my life flashing before me. I quickly grabbed Kasai-san, who was unconscious, and hugged her tight, tears falling down my face.

Then, I felt us hit the ground, and everything became black...

Third Person POV

Yuko and Mayu were back to back. Minion scientists were slowly approaching as the two girls analyzed the current situation. Three on each side, either holding a metal pipe, a tranquilizer gun, or just fighting with bare hands.

“Yaaaa!!!” They let out their battle cries and charged forward. It must be easier to knock down the ones with bare hands first, so that was their main target. Also, because there was only ONE person fighting with bare hands, and that person probably wasn’t thinking straight and panicked.

Halfway through, though, the ones with tranquilizer guns started to shoot. In a silent understanding, Mayu dodged to the right side and Yuko to the left side. Their movements were synchronized, and in an instant they were reunited again ready to knock down the closest one.

“Gotcha.”

The minion with bare hands instantly fell down unconscious. Mayu and Yuko shared a smile and rushed to the next target. At the same time, the ones holding the metal pipe started to charge toward their direction. Though they were only humans, they were making both girls start to sweat a bit.

“Tough crowd, eh?” Yuko breathed out, facing Mayu’s back.

“Yeah, but not nearly as tough as the Sanshou Sisters,” Mayu replied as she caught her breath.

They both released another battle cry and were able to dodge the swings of the metal pipe. Yuko quickly grabbed it and it started a tug-of-war between the two. Yuko was able to use her strength to win and hit the scientists coming at her with it.

On the other side, Mayu didn’t think of using the pipe and was fighting with bare hands. Her mind was giving her the precise information she needed to let her body perform the right moves. The scientist couldn’t touch her, and before he knew it, he lost his weapon and took a blow to the gut, falling to the ground. Mayu thought it was over, but when she looked over, someone had a gun aimed at Yuko.

“Yuko!” She ran in before it could hit her, and took the shot for her instead. However, she wasn’t killed by the bullet as it pierced her shoulder. Rather, a large electric shock entered her and shocked her entire body, stunning her.

“Mayu!”

“Y-Yuko… I c-can’t… m-m-move…”

Yuko looked at the scientist and growled angrily, gripping the metal pole in her hand tighter.

“You BASTARDS!!!” She began swinging it and hitting every scientist that came at her. Her eyes will filled with anger and her voice became a loud roar. This was how furious Yuko was, and it was scary. This is what happens when you do something wrong and make her mad. THIS state was how Yuko gets when she’s serious. And that seriousness even made Haruna stare in awe and shock.

Before they knew it, Yuko had beaten everyone. She heaved a heavy sigh and let go of the pole. The glowing in her eyes, which was very intense and burning like a fire when she got mad, had finally calmed down and disappeared.

She finally sighed out again and walked back to help Mayu up….

*BANG*

“Ah!” Suddenly, she felt something penetrate her back and her whole body shut down. There was a strong electric current running through her whole body, preventing her from moving. She fell to the ground, holding her chest in pain. When she looked up, she saw Minoru holding the gun in one hand, and the taser in his other, already turned on.

“I’ve had enough…”

Haruna and Yuki ran to their sides, knelt down and holding onto them.

“I’ll make sure you never interfere with me again. As for the ANGELs, we’re going to have a long, LONG talk.” He picked up the pole and was about to whack them with it, but then…

“Yaaaa!!!” Minoru felt someone come at him from behind, releasing his grip on the taser and pole, and pinned him to the ground, twisting his arm behind his back. It was Mai. “Go now! Hurry!” she yelled. “I can hold him off long enough to call the police! Go find Maeda-san!”

They nodded, picking Yuko and Mayu up, and carried them off as they left. They were able to escape the building and get home safely. Haruna and Yuki laid the two ANGELs on the two beds in the spare room of Mayu’s house.

“Are you gonna be okay?”

“Th-the tranquilizer only stunned us… the paralysis won’t wear off for another few minutes.”

“How long does it last?”

“By my calculations…” Mayu’s eye projected a few hologram statistics of her body before retracting back and disappearing. “An hour.”

Haruna got out her phone and dialed Atsuko’s number.

“Acchan?”

“Guys? What’s going on?”

“We just got out of there, but Yuuchan and Mayu are paralyzed for a while. How’s the ANGEL?”

“Still asleep. I’m going to take her to my place so she can rest. They’ll never find her there.”

“Mai-mai’s also going to call the police and arrest Minoru for good.”

“That’s good to hear. I’ll see you guys tomorrow, okay? Today’s just tired me out.”

“Okay. Bye, Acchan.”

As Haruna hung up, a slight frown crossed her face. Something about Atsuko’s tone...was different. It didn’t sound like it normally did, or would, and it worried her.

“I wonder if she’s alright… I wonder…. who that ANGEL is?”

Atsuko’s POV

Once I finally got back to my apartment, I set the unconscious ANGEL down on the couch and covered her with a blanket. She must’ve really been through something; she was asleep the entire ride in the taxi, clung onto me like a child to her mother. I looked over at the fridge and saw a note Dad wrote.

“Gotta work late tonight, sweetie. There are three puddings, so be sure to save one for me, ‘kay?  -Dad”

“Three, huh?” I muttered to myself.

I looked back at the girl. She looked like she hasn’t eaten in forever. I sighed, a slight smile curving my face seeing her sleeping peacefully. I went back into my room and changed into something more comfortable. As I checked myself in the mirror, the sound of her voice still resonated in my head.

“Atsu..ko…”

I stopped for a moment, still thinking about it. It’s not that I don’t like my name, but… Nobody ever calls me that. I rarely hear someone refer to me as Atsuko; except for my dad when he’s serious while talking to me. The only one who called me Atsuko was him. Furthermore, I’ve only just met this girl, and she seems to act like she knows me and missed me a lot. I don’t know a single thing about her. I think I would’ve known who she was when I saw her if things were like that.

Hrm… but, I wonder why she knows me in the first place?

When I came back out, I saw the girl wide awake and looking around.

“Ah, thank goodness,” I said and startled her. Guess she’s not fully aware of things yet. “I’m glad you’re okay. I was worried you died.”

She just stared at me, shy to speak. She’s been in there for so long, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a bit scared of humans.

“Hey, don’t worry.” I knelt down to her side, patting her head softly. She flinched at first, but calmed down and let me comfort her, looking at my eyes. “You’re outta there now; it’s all over.”

She looked down from my gaze, blushing a bit. She gripped the covers.

“..Th-thank… you…” She smiled, biting her lip. “Atsuko…”

*Ba-BUMP*

Again?

I was about to ask her how she knew me, but then I heard a large growl come from somewhere. She covered her face with her long hair and blushed madly. That made me giggle.

“Was that you?!” I said, laughing a bit.

She looked at me, embarrassed. So cute.

“Alright, alright, I’ll get you some food.” I got up and opened the fridge. I got out the two plates of pudding and two spoons. “Here.”

I got back and set down one of the puddings in front of her. She slowly picked it up, staring at it.

“My Dad made it. He says that he’s never seen someone eat his pudding and not smile.” I said while eating the pudding and, guilty enough, smiling myself. She looked at it some more, then slowly raised the spoon and ate some of the pudding.

“...Mm! This is so good!”

“I told you.”

She kept eating more and more of it, a smile painted brightly on her face. “Mm~ I’ve never tasted food this good. Oishii~!”

“My Dad’s the best cook I know. He even got his uptight boss to smile after one bite of tempura, so the legend says.”

She started laughing, listening to my silly stories while still eating. I noticed she kept trying to hide behind her hair, often blowing her bangs out of the way, too. I came over and sat beside her, moving some of that hair and tucking it behind her ear. She suddenly looked at me with a surprised expression.

“Let’s get that long, silky hair outta your pretty face.” I got up and took a hairband, tying up her hair into a ponytail. “That’s better.”

She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“You like it?”

“Uh, yeah… But, I feel like it’s missing something…”

“Really?” I took a good look at her. It did look like something was wrong.

Wait, I know!

“Wait here.” I ran into my room and found the perfect accessory to go on her head. A big red ribbon. I ran back to the girl and tied it around her ponytail, letting it perfectly stand on top of her head. “There, now you look perfect.”

She blushed a bit, giggling. I guess she really liked it.

“Um, Atsuko…”

I suddenly heard my name again, making my heart skip a minute. “Y-yes?”

“Ano….” She suddenly got all quiet; she looked like she was about to cry. “Eto~….”

“Hm?” I tried to comfort her, but she just turned away from my gaze shyly.

“E-eto… do you wanna help clean the plates?”

I thought she was still scared about talking to me, so I decided to be nice and not worry about her.

“Sure.” I took both of the plates and started the sink, cleaning off the caramel from them.

I still couldn’t help remembering what that girl has been through. Seeing as she was really afraid of me, she must’ve been hurt quite a lot by Minoru. And, those headphones, they must’ve been making an awful noise for her to hate it that much. Worst of all, the power overload and explosion caused her to go into a coma, so she probably was never able to experience a normal life. All those sad feelings running through my head made my chest hurt, and I wasn’t paying attention as the water started flowing out of the sink.

“..tsuko… Atsuko!!!”

Her voice suddenly brought me back and I slipped from the water on the floor. The plate broke and I clumsily cut my finger. She rushed up and turned the sink off.

“Are you okay, Atsuko?” I looked to my side and saw her. She was so close to me.

W-why is my heart pounding so…?

She looked at my finger, raising up my hand to her mouth. She kissed my finger and started sucking on it weakly. I started to feel the heat run up my face and I felt dizzy, so I panicked and pulled my hand away.

“Atsuko?”

I looked at my hand, the wound not bleeding anymore. It was still warm.

“Atsuko, what’s wrong?”

I pursed my lips, still looking at her. “Hey… W-why are you calling me that?”

“Eh?”

“Atsuko… only my dad ever calls me that. Why do you keep calling me that?” I could hear my own voice raise and she slowly backed away. “How do you know me so well that you think you can call me that so freely?!”

Her eyes widened. “What?”

“Everyone I know calls me Acchan. You’re the first person I’ve met that calls me Atsuko… but, I don’t know you! This is the very first time we met, and you suddenly think we’re friends?! How do you know who I am?! Tell me!!!”

“....” She got silent, looking at me with sad eyes. Then, her lips shook again, speaking with a slight frown. “You don’t…. recognize me?”

“N-no… Am I supposed to?”

She frowned more, turning away from me while holding her chest. I realized what I done and calmed down, taking a deep breath.

“I… I-I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to yell at you.” A sad smile crossed my face, followed by a wry chuckle. “We… We got off on the wrong foot. I think we can try to be friends, so let’s at least--”

I suddenly stopped as I felt her lips pressed against mine.

Oh god… She… KISSED me?!

When I finally realized what was going on, I pushed her away, surprised by her sudden action.

“What are you doing?!”

She just ignored me and pulled me in for another kiss. I tried to push her off me, but she was strong. TOO strong. Her kisses became deeper and rougher the more I struggled, causing me to lose oxygen and have trouble staying conscious.

I saw weird, blurred images of me and this girl together, doing different things. We were laughing, smiling, having fun together, like we were really friends. I could hear her voice call my name over and over in my head. However, the ones after were different. I felt this immense pain in my chest watching them, despair and hurt overflowing. The girl, she was crying.

I noticed that as I struggled less, her kisses became more gentle and sweet, as if she was pleading for me to kiss back. I felt like I was going to black out, so I gathered all my strength and pushed her off me completely.

“Stop!” I ran out and went into my room, leaning up against the door. I slid down to the ground, covering my mouth while crying.

I can’t believe that just happened…

Just who is that ANGEL?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To Be Continued
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
Re: REBORN - Chapter 5 (Atsumina, TomoTomo) 3/16/15
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 01:11:11 PM »
Wahh Thank you for this chapter~ It's so good~ :mon inluv:

Why doesn't Acchan recognize Takamina..?  :dunno:

Will TomoTomo be okay?!  :mon duh:

Update soon~  :gmon nya:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2015, 01:41:42 PM »
Just yesterday I start to read this story and.. aah.. :w00t:
..I want more...  :panic: I want to know how things between Acchan and Angel would go..
I hope she will remember her..  :( 

Oh.. Yuko just showed her power in higher level.. cool..  :D 

Looks like there will be big fight, when now Sado is here..

Waiting for next update!
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2015, 07:29:26 PM »
Poor Minami... Atsuko somewhat reluctant to retrive her memories

And Tomochin at last remember Tomo~mi

What's happening to TomoTomo?

What about Atsuko and Minami?

Also Kojiyuu and Mayuki?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2015, 05:27:50 PM »
Wah!! Sugoi na!  :twothumbs

This is too awesome~~  XD

I have a feeling that one of, if not THE, reason why Takamina had a  power overload was because of Acchan... and acchan had amnesia and all that, thus explains the situation? :glasses:

Why was she held back there for though? I mean, Minoru had to induce pain and all that right?... hmmmm  :mon huh:

TomoTomo though!! what's with the suspense Author-san!! :frustrated:

Hopefully you would have time to update this  :kneelbow:
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2015, 05:26:53 PM »
Update update~~
Tomotomo is just adfghjkl.. Please be aright.
Atsumina is.... Wow.
Kojiyuu is as lovey dovey as ever.
Hope to see another update soon. :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2015, 10:26:30 PM »
For Takahashi Minami's birthday! Happy birthday, Takamina! :heart:

Chapter 6 - True Strength

Third Person POV

Atsuko woke up the next morning to the familiar sound of sizzling grease on the frying pan sounding from down the hall, in the kitchen. The smell of freshly cooked eggs and a wonderful aroma of morning air swirled in her room and tingled in her nose. She rubbed her eyes, trying to stay awake, but she was so tired that morning. She stayed up late, remembering the incredible scene that had taken place in her home that earlier night. The night when the ANGEL girl she rescued from the evil B.L.U.E. organization suddenly kissed her. She pushed the girl off and locked herself in the room, and she’s been in there ever since.

“What was that?”

She held her head, remembering the strange visions she suddenly saw while they were kissing.

“That was so weird…” At first, she thought she had gone crazy, but when her sanity finally came back as she was falling asleep, she began to think the girl perhaps inserted those thoughts into her head. “Just what IS she?”

Flashback

After letting Atsuko calm down for a few minutes, the ANGEL decided to go into her room and check on her. When she saw the door was locked, she took a small paper clip and picked the lock to get inside.

“Atsuko?” she softly called her name. She saw a large lump hiding under the thick, marshmallow fluff covers of Atsuko’s bed. She slowly approached her, shutting the door silently behind her. “Are you okay, Atsuko?”

Atsuko’s head was turned away from the ANGEL, her bangs covering her face slightly. She thought perhaps she was asleep, so she tried to wake her up, shaking her shoulder slightly.

“Wake up, Atsuko… I just wanna talk…”

But no answer came from the girl, as she adjusted herself in the bed and blocked her face more with the short, brown hair. The small ANGEL just sighed in regret and left Atsuko alone in her room once more. However, the truth was, Atsuko was wide awake, only pretending to be asleep. There was something strange about the short girl, and she didn’t trust her. She just laid there, thinking of what had happened to her previously in the day until she fell asleep.

End of Flashback

She tried to ignore those thoughts in her head, rolling around in her bed while she banged her pillow and covered her ears with it. Finally, her clumsy movements caused her to roll off and fall to the floor. Throwing her pillow back onto her bed, she knelt against the thick blanketed mattress and rested her head on top of her arms, groaning. Her head was throbbing, trying to comprehend all those weird visions she saw.

“This is giving me a headache…”

She then felt a strange buzzing in her ears and held her temple with her two fingers.

“Atsuko…” She could hear the ANGEL call her name once more, which only made her head throb more. Then…

“******!” She suddenly heard her own voice. She was confused for a second. She could’ve sworn she said her name, just now. But, she couldn’t quite hear. Soon enough, before she could even guess the name she had heard, her head began to stop throbbing and she sat down on the ground, hugging her knees.

“What is happening to me?”

Then, she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

“Atsuko? Honey?” It was her dad. “I’ve got breakfast. Would you like me to bring it in?”

“...Sure.”

Her father came in carrying a tray with freshly cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and Atsuko’s favorite cherry tomatoes with a piece of cabbage. He set in down in front of her and poured out some orange juice in her glass.

“Are you okay? You were already asleep when I got home, and you didn’t touch your dinner last night.”

Atsuko furrowed her eyebrows a bit as she opened her milk bottle. She never ate dinner last night. Maybe that's why she has a headache.

“I… ate the pudding.”

“I saw. Thanks for saving me the ONE, by the way,” he chuckled. “Were you not hungry?”

“Not really…”

Her father patted her head, smiling warmly. He thought maybe she was tired and had a rough day yesterday, so all he could do was comfort her.

Atsuko looked at her food again. “Did you make this?”

“Oh, no. Actually, you’re friend in there did.”

“Eh?”

“That girl in there. She said she came to visit you and spent the night here, so she made us breakfast. She’s really good, too.”

Atsuko just stared at her plate, still shocked at what she was hearing. She couldn’t believe that ANGEL stayed and did this.

“She… What is she thinking?”

“You two are friends, right, Atsuko?” he said once more. “She was telling me that you both knew each other well in middle school and were very close. Apparently, she moved away before you started high school, and you probably wouldn’t remember her after so long.”

“What?” Atsuko couldn’t believe what he was saying. She thought that ANGEL might have tricked him or planted thoughts in his head, too.

Then, she felt another buzzing in her head. She saw a vision flash in her head. She was at her middle school, staring out the window, when a sudden crash caught her attention, followed by a roar of laughter. When she looked over to the front of the classroom, she saw the ponytailed girl on the ground. Looks like she tripped and fell over. She just sat there awkwardly rubbing her knee as everyone laughed at her. Suddenly, Atsuko’s body moved on her own and she walked over to the shorter girl. Her hand reached out to her.

“Are you okay?” she said to the fallen ANGEL girl.

“Y-yea…” She kindly took Atsuko’s hand and stood back up. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yea! It was just one lil’ slip. It’s happened before.”

The two girls laughed, and Atsuko’s heart grew warm as she saw the ANGEL smile. That brightness in her eyes that wasn’t there before, making her more beautiful. Something was different, and the Atsuko in this scene didn’t seem to have a problem.

She really was her friend.

“Atsuko?” The sound of her father’s voice brought her back to reality. But, she still felt a throbbing in her head remaining after the vision.

“I… I don’t feel very well today, Dad.”

“You don’t?” He took his hand up and felt her forehead. “You’re not running a fever…”

“My head kinda hurts…”

He smiled softly and nodded. “I’ll go get some medicine before I leave for work. If you still don’t feel better, then you can stay here.”

“Okay.”

He left Atsuko alone so she could eat the rest of her breakfast, them came back with a Motrin pill to treat her headaches. Atsuko took it and climbed back into bed so she could rest, opening a manga she normally reads.

About an hour later, she still felt light headed, so she decided to stay home for today and rest. Once again, she heard the door open and the small ANGEL walked in.

“Atsuko…” she spoke softly, in a concerned voice. “Aren’t you going to school?”

Atsuko tried to hide her feelings and smiled weakly. “I don’t feel all that well.”

The ANGEL gave her a sad smile and sat beside her bed. “Do you like manga?”

“Mm… I don’t read it all the time. This one, in particular, I like. But, I mostly read shoujo manga. Ufufu, I’m also a big Twilight fan.”

She giggled hearing Atsuko answer. “Makes sense. I read shounen manga. My favorite right now is ‘One Piece’.”

“Eh~?” Atsuko giggled a bit as she read her manga and listened to the ANGEL rambling on about her favorite manga like a fangirl.

However, a few seconds into it, she felt light headed and her vision blurred for a few seconds. She blinked a few times and saw the girl in front of her, wearing the same middle school uniform she had, and was acting out scenes from “Naruto” and “One Piece.” She even did impressions of characters from “Dragon Ball” and did a kame-hame-ha! All the while, Atsuko sat there, laughing and applauding the ponytailed otaku.

“Jeez, you’re so cute, ******.”

She sheepishly smiled and rubbed her head.

“Ah~! You’re turning red! Like a cherry tomato! I didn’t expect you to be THIS girly. Or girly period!”

“Hey!”

“Hahahahaha!”

Outside the vision, the real Atsuko shook her head, trying to stop the vision from going any further. She then watched as the ANGEL sat up and looked at the small shelves lust behind her bed. She picked up the two bracelets Atsuko always wears and smiled.

“You still have them…” she mumbled in a low voice so she wouldn’t hear. “Thank goodness…”

“Huh?”

“..Oh. Nothing. Um, I like these bracelets. Did you make them?”

“Actually, one of the caretakers from my old daycare center gave it to me about three years ago. It was to congratulate me. I had surgery to cure my cancer and this was the gift she made for me.”

The ANGEL smiled sadly and put down the bracelets. “That’s... so nice…”

Atsuko’s eyebrows furrowed watching the girl’s sudden sad expression. Her beautiful eyes filled with such pain and sadness made her chest hurt, remembering all the pain she might have gone through when she was held captive. She could only imagine, all that unbearable pain, every single day, to the point where it kills you.

“What on Earth happened to her?”

“Hey, I’m gonna go out for groceries. You want anything specific?”

“No. I think we have enough for dinner, so I’ll leave it up to you.”

“Okay.”

The short girl left Atsuko’s room, hiding the sad expression on her face. As she shut the door behind her, she held her chest and tried to hold back the burning sensation of her tears forming in her eyes and blinding her. She shut them tight, her hands clenched together tightly.

“Atsuko…”

She ran off and exited the apartment, covering her face and tears fell freely down her face.

Tomochin’s POV

“...chin..! ..omochin..! Tomochin!”

“Mm… huh?”

“Wake up, Tomochin!”

This voice sound familiar to me. But I can’t open my eyes to see who it is. My mind started to fade out again. This darkness is pulling me in… it feels like I’m hanging by a thread...

“Tomochin!” Suddenly someone shook me vigorously and I was able to regain my senses. My eyes opened slowly and I blinked a few times to see Kasai-kun’s sister above me.

“Kasai…-san?”

“Tomochin, I’m so glad you’re okay!” She hugged me tight and was crying into my chest, getting my clothes wet.

“What happened? I don’t remember clearly...” I hugged her and shook my head.

She looked up and started crying harder, hugging me tighter. When I looked up, I saw I was far, far from my apartment. It looked like a skyscraper from down here. At the bottom of the alley, where everything’s damp and mold covered the wettest parts of the walls, staining it green. I almost puked at the smell, and watching rats eat the carnages of dead birds. I covered my mouth.

“Where are we? This place is so strange...” I wanted to run away from that place and go home. I even can’t remember why I was here. I hate when I can’t understand something. Especially now.

“I’m sorry, Tomochin…” I heard her call out to me again.

“Huh? Why are you apologizing?”

“Because… i-if I didn’t do something to save you, h-h-he probably would’ve killed you. B-but I only made it worse…”

Suddenly the memories hit me. I remembered all events from yesterday. John… How could he do this to me and Kasai-san? Rage started to grow and boil like fire inside me. I want to kill that bastard. For me... and for Kasai-san.

Her cry started to slow down, but she still hugged me tight. I patted her head. “None of this is your fault. I was dumb enough to actually let him into my life from the start. I was desperate.”

“But, what if he…?”

“Then… I’ll beat all the crap out of him.” She laughed because of this. I smiled.

“Sure. And I’ll help you.” She laid a small kiss on my cheek, taking me by surprise.

“Eh?”

“Thank you. Thank you for coming back...” And she laid her head on my shoulder.

Coming back? From where? Why did she say it so...?

“Ano… Kasai-san. What is your name?”

“I’m Tomomi. Same as yours.” She whispered this to my ear sleeplessly. “Chiyuu wants to sleep. She didn’t sleep well last night...”

She let out a small yawn and eventually fell asleep in my embrace.

Chiyuu? Where have I heard that..?

As I thought about it, I remembered what had happened when we both fell out the window. I felt the side of my head, hissing in pain when I touched the small wound. It was still bleeding a bit, but most of it was dry. I then realized that Kasai-san actually protected me, but she didn’t have a scratch on her.

What on Earth happened?

Third Person POV

The ANGEL walked alone on the streets, the silence of the city increasing her feelings of sadness and loneliness. The only sounds that echoed in her ears were her own footsteps and the soft plastic bag rattling as everything in it bounced with her step. Her cheeks were still wet from her tears and her eyes slightly red. Her ponytail swayed in the wind as it blew from behind her, and her bangs just covered her face slightly so you couldn’t see her empty eyes.

Her legs were tired from walking so long, so she stopped and leaned up against the brick wall, continuing to feel the wind coldly blow on her wet cheek. She wiped her tears off and sighed, feeling her heart shatter as she remembered what had happened the previous night. Remembering how hard it was, the hurt she felt remembering everything that happened in the past, trying to get through to her. Inside her heart, she screamed for her, but she knew that no matter how hard she tried, her loudest voice could no longer reach.

“Why did everything have to change?” she asked as more tears fell down her face.

“Hey.” Suddenly, a high pitched voice broke the silence surrounding the poor girl, making her look up suddenly in surprise. But, she didn’t see anyone.

"Eh?"

“Hey, you.” And she heard the voice call out to her again. She looked to her left side and saw a young girl standing beside her. She was wearing a grey school uniform with a white ribbon, most of it covered by her pink leopard jacket, and had flashy nails and jewelry to match her stylish look. She also had some of her hair pulled up her hair with a scrunchie.

“Yes..?”

“Why are you cryin’?”

She hurried and wiped off her tears and straightened her posture. “Oh… I, uhh, was just thinking of something.”

“What were you thinkin’ about?” The flashy girl walked closer to the short ANGEL and patted her shoulder. “You can tell me. I’m listenin’.”

The shorter girl just sighed and the two started walking down the street again. She hung her head low and twisted the small plastic bag of groceries in her hand. “Well, you see… I lost someone very important to me almost three years ago. And, I really miss her.”

“She important to you?”

“Yea… I-I love her. Very much, actually. But, it’s been so long now…”

“Hey, I understand ya.” She patted the ANGEL’s shoulder and smiled. “Things change.”

All she did was nod and try to hold back the rest of her tears.

“But, y’know… sometimes they happen for a reason.”

“Huh?”

She then felt someone whack her head with a metal pole and she lost consciousness. The stylish looking girl chuckled and turned to see her senior, holding the pole in her hands.

“Nice work luring her out, Chiharu.” The elder girl grabbed the ANGEL’s ponytail to lift up her face. “Now then, let’s get rid of this ANGEL for good.”

“The girls are gonna love this,” Chiharu grabbed her collar and started dragging her across the floor. “Let’s go, Sanae.”

Tomochin’s POV

How could that be possible? Falling from such a height and she didn’t have any wounds, not even a little scratch or bruise. Who is she? Or, rather, what is she?

I stare peacefully at the sleeping girl on my arms. She was still hugging me, and I could only do the same. Such a ordinary beautiful college girl at first look, but… Her body is not ordinary. She is special, I feel it. And that “Chiyuu”... I didn’t remember something about my past in that country, but this girl… She reminds me of someone, who I really cared about in my past. However, I couldn’t remember…

My legs finally started to hurt from walking all the way to… well, wherever we are, and sat down on the bench, laying Kasai-san down on my lap. Looks like I’ll have to wait for the bus to get back home. I felt her stir in my embrace and she let out another small sound as she awoke.

“...chiyuu…”

Seriously, what the heck is “Chiyuu”?

She sleepily rubbed her eyes and looked at me. “...Tomo..?”

“Huh?”

“Tomochin… where are we..?” she asked as she groggily sat up and yawned loudly.

“The bus stop. We’re going home.”

“But… Chiyuu doesn’t want to… Chiyuu’s afraid you’ll get hurt again, and she doesn’t want that…”

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him, and this time, for good!”

“...Promise?”

I looked at her and saw her pinky held out at me. I chuckled a bit and hugged mine around it. “Yeah, promise.”

What is this feeling? It’s… so nostalgic. I wonder, where I could’ve felt this?

Gah… It’s so hard to remember what you can’t anymore… Mou~ this is too tiring!

The bus finally came and stopped in front of us, hissing out a nasty cloud of gasoline and stinking up the place. Kasai-san had to cover her mouth from how bad it smelled.

“Kusai~!”

I laughed in small voice. She’s so cute...

“C’mon, let’s get home.”

“Un…”

Third Person POV

The ANGEL hazily opened her eyes and woke up in a dark room. She doesn’t know where she could be, but she had the feeling that flashy girl she met before, Chiharu, had something to do with it. She tried to get up and walk around, but when she tried running for the door, she was restricted by something and shocked back to her knees. She looked back and saw there were chains bounding her to the wall at her wrists and ankles. She was about to scream, but soon found there was tape covering her mouth so no one would hear her.

Cursing silently, she grabbed the chains under her hands and started pulling with all her might. She could feel the chains being pulled and held out from the brick wall, but it was also blindingly painful to try and stretch them out and break them. She was grunting and gritting her teeth under the tape, sweat already forming and a vein bulging out of her forehead and arm muscles. She shut her eyes tight from the pain until she was finally able to break the chain at her right arm loose and fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

Without waiting any longer, she pulled out the other chain binding her left arm, while trying NOT to pull her arm out of its socket, and proceeded to pick the lock at the shackles down on her feet. Once she was free, she threw the chains to the side and ripped the tape off her mouth. She winced in pain slightly, feeling she might have just pulled out the tiny, not visible hairs under her lip.

“Well, at least I got rid of that damn moustache…” she chuckled under her breath.

She quickly slammed open the door with all her might, crashing to the ground. When she got back up, she held her shoulder, feeling it still throb in pain. Looking at her own hand, she saw some slight blood seeping from her jacket.

“My powers still haven’t fully recovered yet...” She gripped her bloody fist, remembering that there was still something she had to do.

But first, she had to find the freaks who kidnapped her and make sure they don’t hurt her or anyone else again.

“Just a little longer...”

Sado stood alone in her room, staring at herself in the mirror, wearing her strange new attire given to her by her four Unders. Seeing such a new and different change of style made her feel weird, but at the same time, she liked her new look. As she headed back to her throne, she approached the still unbloomed cherry blossom tree. On its trunk, centered by thick, thorn covered green vines, was a single blood red rose blooming in the middle of the tree.

“Soon…” she spoke up in the darkness, “The time shall come...”

Haruna’s POV

Acchan didn’t come to school today. That empty desk at the front of the class instantly got everyone’s attention, and it made us worry. When she didn’t come even by lunch, I tried to call her, but her cell was turned off. I didn’t know the phone number to her apartment, so we had no choice but to visit her after school and see if she’s okay.

“Hey, what if she’s not there?” Yuko brought up in the silence of the bus.

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe she went out somewhere.”

“Alright. Then, me and Yukirin will go and check to see if she’s home. You and Mayu search downtown for her. We don’t know if she had to run errands or if…” I looked around to make sure no one was listening before continuing. “..if someone took her.”

“Okay.”

Yuko’s POV

Once we left the bus stop downtown, Nyan-nyan and Yukirin headed towards Acchan’s apartment while me and Mayu started searching downtown. We tried looking through all the convenience stores and local markets, but no one saw her or her Dad. We even asked them if they saw anyone with red hair(the ANGEL we had saved before), and they did, but they don’t seem to know who she is. We decided to take a break and stopped for some ice cream.

“God, it’s so hot~!”

“We’ll be out of school soon, so don’t pout,” Mayu scolded me while eating her vanilla soft serve. I sat down beside her, pouting as I ate my chocolate ice cream.

I then thought of something that’s been bugging me ever since me and Haruna started officially dating, and I really need to get it out and tell someone.

“Hey, Mayu-chan…”

“Hm?”

“Uh… H-have you ever gone on a… date with someone?”

She about choked on her ice cream and looked at me with wide eyes. “W-what?!”

“I kinda wanna go on a date with Haruna… but I have no idea how. So~, I thought I should ask you.”

“Why are you going to ME for advice?”

“You play a bunch of dating sim games, don’t you? I thought, maybe, just maybe, you could….” She was just glaring at me with this emotionless face. Desperate, I got down on my knees and bowed down in front of her. “Teach me your ways, Mayu-chan!!!”

“Eh?!” She blushed madly, backing away from me a bit. “D-don’t do that. People are staring!”

“Please, I need your help! I wanna make my first date with Nyan-nyan perfect!” I grabbed her collar and gave her my puppy-eyed, begging face stare. “Pweaze, Mayu-tan~?”

“Uhh….”

“Pweeeeeeeeaze?”

She just looked around, trying to break my gaze, but she eventually gave in and sighed. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Yaaaaay!!” I jumped up and hugged her around the neck. “Thank you~!”

“Yuko-chan? Mayu-chan?” A familiar voice rang in my ears as I looked behind and saw a certain scientist walking towards us.

“Mai-Mai!”

“What are you two doing here?”

“We’re actually looking for Acchan, and possibly that ANGEL. Acchan didn’t come to school today, so Yukirin and Nyan-nyan are at her house to see if she’s home.”

“Ah, so she and Minami finally got back together.”

Eh? Minami?

“W-wait… who’s Minami?” Mayu was speaking in a soft, serious tone. And that look in her eyes… it was so different than normal.

“Oh, the ANGEL you saved yesterday. That’s her name; Takahashi Minami.”

“You mean…” Mayu spoke up, “She’s the one who went missing almost three years ago?”

“Eh?”

Meanwhile…

Haruna’s POV

We finally arrived at Acchan’s apartment building. We rang the doorbell, but no one came and answered. After waiting a few seconds, we tried again and again, and finally, Acchan came to the door. Only, her hair was a bit messy and she was still in her pajamas.

“Guys? What are you doing here?”

“We wanted to check on you to see if you were alright. You didn’t come to school and everyone was worried about you.”

“Oh, I’m fine. I had a little headache this morning, but I’m fine now,” she replied with a smile, but somehow, it didn’t seem to reach her eyes. The wrinkle in her nose didn’t even appear when she did.

“May we come in?”

“Sure.” She let us in and started fixing us a small snack for us. The very first thing we noticed was that the ANGEL was gone. Where could she be? I checked her room to see if she was sleeping there, but there was absolutely no sight of her in the apartment.

“Hey, Acchan, where’s that girl?”

“Hm?” She turned to look at me, carrying the plates of snacks in both her hands. “Oh, she went to run a few errands for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t have a place to live anymore.”

“So, you’re going to let her live with you now?”

“I guess. I don’t think I have much of a choice. What if those people come after her again?”

“Don’t worry. Mai-san said she was going to make sure Minoru will be arrested and everything at the B.L.U.E. organization will be taken care of.”

She just nodded and sighed as she sank into her chair. I clenched my fists, knowing it was hard to think about what could’ve happened to that girl. But, Acchan seems to be thinking about something more. Her eyes weren’t as bright as normal, and she was really deep in thought, even as Yuki and I kept talking and she never listened. Even after she said, “I wonder when she’ll come back,” she just nodded and didn’t seem to pay full attention.

After a while, she finally smiled and looked at us. “Hey, you guys wanna hang out today?”

“Eh?”

“I just wanna finally hang out like a normal teenager again. No more ANGEL business and stuff like that. Y’know? Just spending time together and having fun, before we even knew Yuuchan and Mayuyu were ANGELs.”

“You’re not worried something’s gonna happen?”

“No. I don’t want to think about that stuff anymore. Just a little break from all this and just...”

I patted her shoulder and smiled. “Okay. I get it. Sure, let’s hang out today.”

“Haruna, are you sure? Yuko and Mayu--”

“I’ll call them and tell them what we’re doing. It can be just the three of us,” I answered Yuki as I got out my phone and dialed Mayu’s cell phone number. I heard the tone go off and waited until she picked up. “Hey, Mayu, did you find that girl yet?”

“The ANGEL? No, but me and Yuko are with Mai, and we got a lead on her.”

“You did?!”

“What?”

“They’re at Mai-san’s place. She said she told them about the ANGEL.” I put the phone on speaker and Mayu’s image came up. “Tell us what you know so far.”

“Her name is Takahashi Minami. She was created by an ANGEL facility called ‘Accel Inc.’ over 80 years ago. She was captured by the B.L.U.E. organization three years ago because of her strong powers. I was still able to make contact with the scientists who created me even after my training was finished, and when I contacted them, they knew about it and was already doing an investigation on her anyways. All facilities contain and collect info on every ANGEL existing, so if something happens, it informs them immediately.”

“Well, no wonder they wanted to keep her locked up for so long.”

“Look, uhh, we’re headed downtown to search for her, so do you think you guys can meet us up later? We’ll be in Akihabara.”

“Okay. We’ll call you if we find out anything.”

I was about to hang up, but then…

“Oh, and Acchan.”

“Eh? What’s wrong?”

“Um… how did Minami act towards you?”

“How did she act? Mm, normal, I guess. She’s really nice, and super sweet. She even made us breakfast this morning.”

“Is that all?”

“Yup. She’s just a normal, friendly ANGEL.”

Mayu looked confused, but she just smiled again, slightly, and nodded. “Okay. I’ll call you later, I guess.”

“Okay. Bye, guys.” I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. “I wonder what that was about...”

“Acchan, do you know that ANGEL?”

“No, not really. She’s just really nice,” Acchan giggled as she got up. “I’m gonna get dressed and then we’ll be off.”

“Okay.”

Tomochin’s POV

When we sat in the bus, Kasai-san fallen asleep in my shoulder again. Is this girl really that sleepy? Then again, we were up pretty late, and got up early. As I’m an idol, I understand how to deal with those schedules.

Hm… Her face is so cute when she’s asleep. And, her snoring is cute, too. ..But... why do I think that?

I need to relax, because all this tension is driving me crazy.

We finally reached home and I tried to wake Kasai-san up, but she was still fast asleep.

Mou, this girl is really hopeless...

What do I need to do, carry her on my back? ...Mou~, guess I don’t have a choice. I picked the girl up in my arms and carried her to her apartment. I could hear her stomach growling loudly, so I thought I should make her lunch. I walked towards the bedroom and put her down gently on the bed. I closed the door and make my way to the kitchen. My arms ached, because that girl was heavier than I thought. I opened the fridge and looked around for something to eat. I found four eggs and a bag of bread.

Good! Let’s have the omelet on breakfast. I hope that Kasai-san will like this. I got two pans and started heating the stove. I broke the eggs into one of the pans and put down a couple slices of bread on another. Soon the incredible smell began to spread around the kitchen and that made my stomach growled. Turns out that I want to eat too. Oops…

I snickered a bit and opened the fridge again to find a few slices of bacon. I thought maybe Kasai-kun bought them to eat, so I decided to cook them, too. Then, I looked around and realized Kasai-kun wasn’t home. I wonder where he could be. Maybe he had to go to work and left already. Oh, well.

After a while, I heard Kasai-san wake up and come in.

“Tomochin, what are you doing..?” she said as she rubbed her eyes cutely like a little kid would.

“Ah, ohayou, Kasai-san. I’m making lunch, or really late breakfast.”

“Oh, really?” she came to me and inhaled. Her stomach growled. “Mmm… I think that I’m a little bit hungry...”

“A little bit?” I laughed. “Your stomach was growling like an engine in a Formula-1 car”.

“Oh...” She blushed. I giggled at her embarrassed reaction.

“By the way, where’s your brother? I want to thank him.”

“Eh?” she seemed to be surprised. “My brother?”

“Yes. He’s working at a local cafe, you remember him?”

I turned off the stove, pulled out the two plates of the closet and put omelet on them. Taking another plate, I put the ready toast on her. I went to the table and put three plates on it.

“Breakfast is ready. Let’s eat.”

She smiled and sat down, grabbing her plate and pulling it closer to her.

“Itadakimasu~” In the next 15 minutes, I heard only the sound of munching and chomping as the very hungry Kasai-san eats artless food that I made. But, I was concerned that she didn’t answer my question. After everything had been eaten and the plates were washed and put in their place, I asked the same question again.

“So, how about your brother?”

She looked at me as if she doubted if she should say something or not. After a minute of silence, she finally spoke.

“Ano… Tomochin… I need to tell you something very important. Just wait for me here, okay?”

I slightly nodded and sat on the chair as she went into the bedroom and shut the door. When it opened again, Kasai-kun came out, wearing his uniform.

….Wait, how did that happen?!

“Kasai-kun? Where’s…?”

“I’m not Kasai-kun… Well, I am. We’re the same person.”

“What?!”

“The café I work at is a danso café. It’s my job to dress as a male there. And, when you first saw me, too, and when I met your boyfriend. It was always me, since the beginning.”

“Kasai...” I was shocked. I can’t believe it was him… her… And, I actually considered that I…

No! That… right now, that was a lie. I didn’t say that. Forget what I said.

“But, why didn’t you tell me?”

“I...”

I slowly got up and grabbed my bag from the couch. “I’ll be going now...”

“Wha-? Wait! Tomo!”

I stopped as I reached the door, my hand almost touching the knob.

Tomo? Where have I..?

"Tomo... chin... please, don't go..."

“...You… should probably get ready for work. I’ll see you later, Kasai.”

I slowly opened the door and left her. As I closed the door, I leaned up against the wall and held my head.

How could I… think such a thing?

Yuko’s POV

At Mai’s apartment, me and Mayu-chan sat down on her large, white couch as she poured us some tea.

“You two want cookies?”

“Hai~” we harmonized.

She walked over and set down the tray carrying the plate of cookies and tea set. She poured us out the tea and the sweet, herbal aroma filled up the entire room. The scent, combined with the almost all white décor, was so beautiful and it calmed and relaxed us.

“Here you are…”

“Thank you~” I instantly took a sip of the tea and the warm, bittersweet flavor of the fresh Black Tea tingled on my tongue and trickled down my throat, heating it up.

“Mm~ Oh my God, this is amazing.” Mayu was enjoying it, too, but unlike her, I was scarfing down the cookies as she was relaxed on the couch only eating one or two while drinking the tea.

“So, tell us more about Minami. Like, what were those headphones she was wearing?”

“Those were created by Minoru. He built them to transmit high frequencies only ANGELs can hear.”

“Like that defective ANGEL.”

“Yes, only, she was never defective. She was a perfect ANGEL when she was first created.”

“Then, what happened?”

“Well, when she was first made, she was smart and very high advanced in her training. However, she wasn’t very strong and would often have trouble during physical training. Minoru didn’t like this at all, and would scold her or even push her past her limit to make her fight. Then, he finally broke her and she had a meltdown. After she calmed down, Minoru made the headphones while she was unconscious.”

“And it made her stronger.”

“Yes. But, it did much more than that.”

“What did they do to her?”

“The sound waves that entered her brain increased her physical strength and she was able to succeed in her training. However, they also reset her mind completely. She lost all her emotion and obeyed Minoru’s commands completely, no matter what it was. She was a mindless robot, a slave controlled right in the palm of his hands.”

“That’s terrible.”

“And he tried to do that to Minami?”

“Yes, but luckily, she was able to resist the brainwashing and endured all that torture so she wouldn’t give into him. Eventually, it resulted in a power overload and she almost died if we didn’t save her and put her in that capsule. Her powers shut down because of the explosion and she had to remain in that capsule to fully charge them. It took two years until she finally woke up, yesterday.”

“So, she’s okay now, right?”

She frowned slightly. “Well, I don’t think all of her powers have been restored yet. Her energy levels were still a bit lower than normal.”

“Even after two years?”

“Minami had a strong power level, the strongest I’ve seen compared to the others. She was truly something else. Hard-headed, brave, and rebellious, with a pure heart of gold. But, she was also very sensitive and caring. I think she’ll be okay, as long as she doesn’t take any major damage."

I slowly set down my cup on the table and looked at her with serious eyes, staring straight into hers. "Mai-Mai... Does Minami... know Acchan?"

A sad smile appeared on her face. "Ah, yes. Maeda Atsuko. She and Minami were very close; she always thought about her and talked about her. It was her love for her that helped her resist the brainwashing effects of the headphones."

Love?

Me and Mayu leaned in closer. "What do you mean by that?"

“Wait, you mean she never told you?”

“Eh?”

Minami’s POV

As I sat on the ground, leaning up against the wall, I held my fists together as I tried to gather up as much energy as I could to gain enough strength and fight. I heard some footsteps coming this way, so I quickly hid behind the wall. I saw two shadows pass me and when I looked back over my shoulder, I saw that girl who captured me, along with some other girl, walking down the stairs.

After I heard their footsteps disappear, I hurried down the stairs to try and find the exit. When I reached the bottom of the staircase, I found the door wide open, letting in all the beautiful, warm sunlight and cool fresh air. I was ready to run out, scream in pure joy, then go right to the police to arrest these girls. However, I heard some movement coming from a room downstairs.

They must be in there…

I started walking down the stairs and the first thing that came into my mind was the horrid smell. It was hot and damp, making my throat feel dry and tight, clenching and unclenching like a fist.

I swallowed my own saliva as my nose continued to be enveloped by the moist, rotten air combined with a strong scent of burning wood. As I walked down the metal stairs, hearing the echo of my footsteps bouncing off the walls, I found the room just to be an open space, graffiti painted on some of the walls, wood burning in a small fire inside a metal bucket, and what looked like a forklift near the bottom of the stairs.

As I reached the bottom and continued looking around, I heard what sounded like a wooden sword hitting the ground. I turned around and saw a few girls walking up from behind me. More and more appeared, including the two girls I saw earlier. Everyone had the same grey school uniform, with white ribbons, and each one looked different to separate them. Some with lots of jewelry and accessories, some with yarn tied in their hair, some just flashy in all.

“Are~” I turned and saw a woman carrying a can of beer in her hand, a much larger woman with short black hair and wearing a blue jersey following behind her. “What do we have here? What a surprise, meeting up in a place like this.”

“Who are you?”

I heard a giggle coming from my right and I saw three girls wearing lolita dresses and playing with some of their accessories. I got more irritated and looked at the woman again.

“Do you want something from me?”

“God, you’re annoying!” the strawberry voiced girl said. “Look, it’s pretty simple. We’re gonna get rid of you, for good.”

My eyebrow twitched as I saw all of them smile evily at me. “I won’t let you hurt anyone… especially not Atsuko.”

“Huh?! Who the hell’s that?”

“Listen here, missy, this isn’t a one-on-one. Got it?”

I only gripped my fists tighter as I knew what was about to happen. I could only think about her. I could only imagine what she could be doing, and where she is. And, if anything, I can only hope, deep, deep down inside of her, she would surely, truly remember.

Atsuko…

Atsuko’s POV

Today was finally a day for us to relax after a long while. Just me, Nyan-nyan, and Yukirin, being regular high school girls. We didn’t do much; we just went shopping a bit, and right now, we’re here at a karaoke box. We ate and celebrated as we each took turns singing songs. I didn’t sing much, I was shy about my voice, but the guys would often force me. They’d both normally sing songs by idols, like AKB, Morning Musume, or Matsuura Aya, and they made me even sing Otsuka Ai’s “Sakuranbo” with them.

But, really, I just wanna forget all about that ANGEL. I seriously don’t understand her. Why did she suddenly kiss me? Ever since, she’s acted strange around me and all these weird migraines keep coming up, irritating and confusing me more. I don’t want the guys to worry and get involved. I just want to leave all of this behind and just have fun. Completely forget about that girl.

“C’mon, Acchan!” Nyan-nyan kept shaking my shoulder while pouting.

“Guys, I’m telling you, my voice is terrible,” I shyly say in between my giggles as they danced and cheered.

“Please~?”

“Come on, Acchan, it’s just one song. You have a great voice.”

“Yeah, but you guys sing better.”

Yukirin looked at the screen and smiled. “Okay, how about this? We’ll all three sing the song together, and whoever has the best score will be named the Queen of Karaoke!”

“Yeah~! Let’s do it!”

I giggled at their excited behavior and got up, taking one of the mics in my hand. “Okay, one song.”

“Yay~”

“So, what are we singing?”

“Hebi-rote! Hebi-rote!”

“OK! AKB48’s ‘Heavy Rotation’!”

Meanwhile…

Third Person POV

The Boss of the Yabakune girls cracked open her can of beer and widened her eyes in excitement.

“Yabakune! Merry-go-Round!!!

Minami stood and watched as the girls started forming a circle around her, all of them gripping their wooden swords and metal poles in their hands.

“FORMATION!!!”

The next thing she knew, they all started circling her, going at a single pace as they stared at her intensely. Minami took in her surroundings and focused her energy as she saw the woman gulp down all the beer and the girls seeming to pick up their pace. She closed her eyes, focusing her power and building it up inside of her. It was weak, but she could feel it; it was strong enough for her to fight these girls, but all of them at once, she’ll just have to see. Time seemed to stop as her mind was taken back to those moments, those memories of her and the time they spent together.

Back at Atsuko’s location...

Atsuko’s POV

“Heavy Rotation~”

As the song was finishing, I suddenly felt a pulse surge through me. When I turned and looked, I saw a vision of me and that ANGEL, singing together. She looked at me and smiled as she finished.

“Your voice is beautiful, Acchan...”

“Ehehe, yours is better.”

“Acchan?”

“What's wrong?”

“Hey, ******, from now on, can you just call me ‘Atsuko’?”

“E-eh? But, why?”

“I don’t know. I guess… because you’re my best friend.”

“Hey, Acchan, are you okay?”

“Can you hear us?”

“...Okay. So, Atsuko, then.”

“Acchan!” I heard the two call for me and I saw them in front of me once more.

“Wha-?”

“What happened? You were spacing out a bit there.”

“I...”

At Minami’s location...

Third Person POV

Minami was surrounded by calm silence, all other noises and scents disappeared in her mind as she was in her dreamland, until she finally heard the can drop to the ground, as if it were thrown up in the air, and everyone charged at her. She opened her eyes and started dodging their attacks and successfully hit a few of them while they kept trying to hit her.

She was able to hit a girl once and knock her to the ground, but the second after, she obtained a blow to the back. And again. And again. She turned and was ready to hit them, but was thrown back by another pole that hit her. She was thrown over to another girl, who punched her in the face and almost knocked her down, but was able to regain her balance.

“Damnit...”

At Atsuko’s location...

Atsuko’s POV

“******!”

I suddenly felt my heart pound extremely hard, as if it were about to come out of my chest. A sharp pain shocked me in the head, a high tone ringing in my ears as I clutched my forehead and dropped the mic in my hand.

“Acchan?!”

“What’s wrong?”

I sat down as I felt my head pulse, but… there was pain somewhere else. There was a strong pain in my back that almost caused me to fall down, but I was able to sit down before something could happen. Another pulse rushed through me as the pain was also somewhere near my cheek. I gritted my teeth as I winced in pain silently.

“Acchan?”

At Minami’s location...

Third Person POV

“No, Minami! Don’t think about her!”

She tried to concentrate as someone pulled her by her collar and whacked her with a pole again.

“No… Don’t think about her. Don’t think about how beautiful she is when she smiles, how cute her laugh is, how sweet she is to you.”

She punched the girl square in the nose, but she couldn’t get the thought of her out of her mind. That sweet voice that was music to her ears, the glowing beauty in her eyes, that perfect smile formed in her soft, luscious pink lips.

“Minami… promise you won’t get into fights anymore. Please, for me?”

She heard her voice echo in her ears again.

“Argh! No, don’t!”

“Eat it!” She felt someone push her against the stair rail, hitting her with the pole before throwing her to the ground.

At Atsuko’s location...

Atsuko’s POV

“******!!!!”

I can hear her, I can see her, but why? Why are these thoughts still in my head? They aren’t real; she just put them in my head. They just can’t be real. Me and this girl, we’ve never met, and we never--

“A promise...”

Eh?

The vision I saw; it was me and her at the side of a hill. And in her hand… were the bracelets. The exact same bracelets on my wrists. The ones I got from…

“Our promise. Don’t you forget it, kay?”

“Un.”

During that vision, all that pain faded away. I could only feel this weird, tingling feeling inside my chest that made my whole body numb. Finally, I was able to calm down as it ended, but my head was still throbbing from the intensity of the vision. I looked at my wrist, at the bracelets, remembering what had happened in that vision. She gave them to me, but I know that’s not true. Why would she even do that? Is she messing with my head, or…?

“Acchan, what happened?”

In my confusion, I ran off out of the room, and out of the building. Even after I heard them call for me, I ignored them and continued running. I don’t care where I was going. One thing I knew for sure: I had to find that girl. I need to find out just what she knows about me and why, why she put those thoughts in my head, why she acted so strange around me. I need to find out who she is. Because if I don’t, who knows what will happen next.

I suddenly felt another pulse shock through me and somewhere, a voice told me where to go. I let my feet take me wherever they wanted and I arrived at some abandoned building. I could hear the sound of fighting going on, and screams of pain.

That voice…

Back at the karaoke bar...

Haruna’s POV

“Acchan!!” We ran out to try and find her outside, but she was already long gone when she arrived. “Where did she go?”

“I don’t know. What could’ve gotten into her?”

I suddenly heard Yuki’s phone ring, and when she looked, she saw it was Mayu.

“Moshi-moshi? Mayu? ...No, Acchan just left… I don’t know! She just freaked out and ran off!”

“Is Yuko there?”

“Yeah, here.” She handed the phone to me and I leaned down so we could both hear it.

“Guys, what happened?”

“Are you guys in Akihabara?”

“Yeah, we’re at the building with the karaoke bar.”

“Meet us at the Don Quixote. We’ll explain on the way, but we need to find Acchan, now!”

“What? Why?”

“We just learned something BIG about Acchan and Minami.”

Tomochin’s POV

I can’t believe this… Kasai Tomomi. I don’t know who or what her true identity is anymore. I can’t believe she kept this secret from me. But, really, it’s my fault, too. I was stupid enough to think such damn things, and it made me so… crazy! But… bit by bit, I grew closer to him… well, her. And, the more I got to know who she was, I felt…

I felt this connection. I was afraid of what it could’ve been, I thought I was just drunk or stupid, but even when I was sober, I felt it. And, when she saved me, I saw something in her that made me feel so… amazing…. It was probably… my first love.

….Damnit!!! Why the HELL am I thinking this?!

I can’t… I can’t do that. I can’t fall in love with someone, not now, and especially not with a girl. There’s no one I can trust, not that I know I can. All that John ever did was use my dirty little secrets and twist them to his liking to make them so… realistically fake(wow...) and blackmails me and tortures me with them. He hurts me, harasses me, that’s all men ever do. He lied and said he loved me, then he changed.

Then, I met Kasai and finally felt I could trust this person. I felt love that was pure and nowhere near fake. Even though… Kasai Chiyuu, the ikemen college student, wasn’t even real to begin with. He was just a character created by bartender of danso café Queen Dolce III, Kasai Tomomi. How could I have not known? How could I have been so clueless to not see that? I’m such an idiot…

I was a fool… who fell for everything.

Before I knew it, I felt someone grab me from behind, his arm wrapped around my neck, and a handkerchief covering my mouth. I tried to scream and break free, but it was useless. I felt tears blur my eyes as my mind went blank and everything around me disappeared into dark silence.

Minami’s POV

Atsuko…

I felt one of the girls picked my up by my collar and punch me in the face. I got up and threw her off, but only to feel myself be pushed down and kicked in the stomach. They just laughed and cheered as they watched me suffer. I felt like crying, but I wouldn’t. I won’t cry in front of these monsters and show them I’m weak. Because I’m not. I’m strong. I’ll be strong for her, I promised her. Gritting my teeth, I slowly stood up and felt a burning anger flare up inside me as I looked at them. Right now, my power is still weak. I might not be able to hold on for long.

“I won’t let you touch Atsuko.”

“Hey!” I heard a familiar voice echo inside the room, one that made my heart skip, pound, and ache all at the same time. I turned and saw her at the end of the staircase, watching everything that happened.

No, Atsuko…

Atsuko’s POV

What is she doing? Doesn’t she know going up against all these people alone… She.. she could get killed! All of these girls, and they’re hurting her so much. And… the Sanshou! Why are THEY here? Did they make them do this to her? Now, that… that’s unforgivable. I stood here, and I watched them, watch them torture her, even after she’s knocked down.

“Hey!” I hurried down and they all stopped to look at me. She just stood there with this sadness in her eyes, this worry… it filled in the emptiness, but it didn’t suit her. It didn’t look like her natural look. Not like… that smile she had in those visions.

Wait… what am I thinking?!

“You!” I walked up to her and held out my wrists to show her the bracelets. “What do you know about these?”

“....” She remained silent, still looking at me with a shock expression.

“Look, I’m sorry, but this has gone too far. You keep putting these thoughts in my head, and I can’t take it! Tell me, how much do you know about these? About ME?! Who ARE you?!”

“Atsuko… I…”

“Don’t call me ‘Atsuko’!!!”

“Hey, stay outta this, girly!” One of the girls was about to hit me with a wooden sword, but the ANGEL got in front of me and took the blow. I suddenly felt a surge of pain through me that very second and held my chest, feeling it pumping inside of me intensely. And, there was pain at my shoulder. The right shoulder, the same one that she got hit with from the sword.

What?

“Oh, I see~” I saw an older-looking woman giggle as she twirled her braided hair. “You two are connected, huh?”

“Huh? What are you--”

“That means, if we kill the ANGEL...” Myao came up and grabbed my wrist. Before I knew it, Rabutan hooked a pair of pink handcuffs on me. “We’ll get rid of her too!”

“No!” She tried to stop them, but was whacked in the head with a metal pole and fell to her knees. I could feel the pain rage through me, along with the same high-pitched tone I heard ever since she had kissed me that night. The Sanshou girls dragged me over to a large pole standing in the ground on the right side of the room and cuffed my hands behind it so I couldn’t move. I could only watch as I saw them pick the ANGEL up, who was still dizzy from that blow to her head.

“PREZ!!!”

They were lined up on both sides to create a path for their boss, who was standing at the end with a smirk on her face. The ANGEL didn’t even try to break free from the two girls holding her. The boss spit out the gum she was shooting and rolled her neck. She looked at her with a smirk before going wild.

“Yabakune!!! Murofushi!!!

The large woman behind her grabbed her arm and started spinning her around as the girls cheered and screamed out in excitement. As I was watching this, it gave me a headache as her spinning was blurry and making me dizzy, and I could see it was affecting her too. The woman finally let her go, letting out a loud scream. She bulleted towards the ANGEL at almost light speed before she jumped up and kicked her, sending her flying until she crashed into the forklift and rolled on the floor in pain, holding her head.

That moment, everything just seemed to stop and I felt my heart pounding endlessly. My head felt like it was being slammed into a wall over and over and I couldn’t think at all. Everything else in my world went dark as I heard her voice calling out for me over and over. Inside my mind, I felt the need to scream out her name, to cry my eyes out as this immense pain took over my heart.

No…

Tomomi’s POV

At work, I sat against the counter with my head hung low. Right now, I felt so horrible because I hurt Tomochin’s feelings. I rarely spoke to the customers, my flairs weren’t as good as always, and people thought that I was sick.

“Kasai, maybe you should just go home for today.”

“N-no, I’m fine...” I put on a fake smile and tried to keep going.

I feel awful having to think about what Tomo might think of me now. I thought, if I told her, that I was her childhood friend, and an ANGEL, who I was, she’d remember and accept me. I thought I could explain to her everything, what I can do now to protect her… like that night….

When we fell from her apartment, I was badly injured, it took a while before my healing powers kicked in and slowly healed my wounds. My dislocated shoulder, though, was another story...bluntly, it HURT. Luckily, though, Tomo was only barely injured since I protected her, but she had blood at the side of her head. I took out my handkerchief and started cleaning up the small wound, then I picked her up and started carrying her.

I was running far, far away from here, because I didn’t want to see John and he hurt Tomo again. I found this dirty and smelly lane and decided to wait here, because I think that in that place, maybe, we’d be safe. All night, I guarded Tomochin and watched her while my body recovering from injuries. And now she was mad at me… I wonder, why? Because I’m not ikemen Kasai-kun? My heart aching because of this…

“Oi, Kasai-kun! What are you doing?” I heard my chief’s voice and wake up from my thoughts. When I did this, I realized that I spilled one of the client’s cocktails on the bar, and now a green puddle forming on the floor.

“Gomenasai!” I bowed to chief.

“Nee, Kasai-kun, go home for today. You need this.” He patted my shoulder. “Sato-kun will replace you.”

“Ah… Roger...”

I went to the dressing room and changed into my regular clothes. Suddenly, my cell phone start ringing. I looked at it and saw the caller ID said “Unknown.”

Who is this?

I pressed the green button and answer to the call. “Moshi-moshi? Kasai desu.”

“Hey you, bastard!” I recognized that voice. John!

“What are you want from me?”

“How rude...” He giggled. “Your bitch Itano is in my hands.”

“What do you do with Tomochin?!” I was really pissed off. What could have he done to her?

“I did nothing to her. But if you don’t come, she will die horribly.”

“Where are you?”

“Come to the thirteenth warehouse. I will wait for you.” And he laughed.

I shut off my phone. That bastard… I’ll kill him. Then, my legs bolted and I ran through the backdoor.

Tomochin, wait for me!

Minami’s POV

“Minami… Minami..!”

Atsuko...

“Minami, promise you won’t leave me.”

Atsuko, please…

“Thank you, Minami. You’re my best friend.”

Atsuko, don’t talk to me like that, that sweet voice that just makes my heart melt. Don’t look at me with those eyes, those gorgeous eyes I can get lost in forever. I can’t forget you. I can’t forget that moment, that day that broke my heart. I don’t want to see you cry anymore. I just want you back. Please, remember those moments we had, where you would just fall into my embrace in a dream that could never be broken. God, why do you do that to me, Atsuko? I love you…

“So this is how it is, huh, ANGEL?”

I just laid there and watched as they charged at me, ready to give me another beating. All this pain, all this suffering, I’ll endure it, so you won’t get hurt.

I’m sorry, Atsuko… I failed…

Tomomi’s POV

I rushed to the warehouse building that was on the city’s end. It truly was, as I thought it would be, the most awful place that I’ve ever seen. The light was coming from the second floor, so I opened the rusty creaking door and ran to the staircase. One set of stairs led down and the other was in the mud of some unknown content. The air smelled of something unpleasant and I thought I was gonna puke because of it. It seemed that everything rotten could be found here, all gathered together.

I found another door which had been beaten down and metal chains on the ground next to it. I ran inside and saw a flight of stairs leading to a lit room. I also noticed there was a closet nearby with the lock had scratches from a knife on it. I heard someone banging, and when I pressed my ear against it, I recognized the voice.

Tomochin!

“So, you decided to show up after all, huh?” I saw John walking towards me, a sadistic smile on his face.

“Let Tomochin go!”

“What, that simple? And where’s my last goodbye kiss to her?” He smirked. “Or should I said ‘goodbye’ to both of you?”

He then took a gun out and aimed at my heart.

“Uh-huh… Already running away and falling.” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Leave us in peace! We don’t need your devilish deals here!”

“You don’t wanna fight me and prove yourself to your lil’ bitch friend? What are you, chicken?”

“Gah…” I got really irritated. “I’ll ask you, one last time, to leave us and go away! I don’t want to use violence.”

“Haha… Are you really trying to scare me?”

In one second, he cocked the trigger and shot me. Previously, I wouldn’t have noticed it, but now, it seems my vision became sharper and my speed has increased. As if in slow motion, I saw the bullet fly towards me. I quickly dodged it, and then he broke a board in front of where I was standing.

“How… how did you do that?” John surprisely stared at me. I just glare at my hands. How did I do that? It’s impossible for a human...! But, wait… that’s right, I’m not human. I’m an ANGEL!

Tomochin… Now I know how to protect you! We will live together. Soon...

I tensed and, after I felt how my power boiling inside me, I ran up to John faster than anyone and hit his face with my right fist. He fell on dirty floor.

“Wow… You ANGELs are unpredictable.” He wiped the blood that flowed from his splitting lip.

What?

I went to his side and picked him up by his collar.

“How you learn about ANGELs, bastard?” I was really pissed off, because that human being knows who we are.

“We all have our sources of information. And secrets too. Isn’t that right, ANGEL Kasai Tomomi-san?” He wheezed and grinned. “But very soon, both of you and your damn allies will be dead. I’ll kill you. Every single one.”

“You can’t do that because I’ll kill your fucking body and burn it up. For Tomochin, for Korisu, for anyone of my friends and important people.” I could feel the rage rise from my heart.

I felt like I started to circle around a light breeze, that soon turned into a tornado. I saw his eyes widened when he saw what was happening. I could feel my power consume my consciousness. I can’t control my body. The rage was in control of me now. I’m scared…

Somebody, help me! Tomochin...

Suddenly I saw a ray of light in a darkness and heard a soft voice. This light was so gentle and beautiful and this voice was so calmly… I close my eyes, when…

“...yuu! ...iyuu! Chiyuu! CHIYUU!”

I recognized that voice, but I couldn’t remember who this voice belonged to.

I… don’t remember you… I… want to die…

“Chiyuu, stop this! Come back, please!”
This voice was overstraining herself in screaming. “Come back, Chiyuu, please! I need you!”

My name is… Chiyuu?

“Chiyuu, come back! I love you!!!”

I felt like someone hit me on the head. I remembered.

This voice… Tomochin! I need to come back and rescue her!

“AAAHHHH!!!” I screamed and open my eyes. The wind ceased and I saw that John was now lying on the ground. His eyes was closed, and his breath seemed to have stopped. I fell to my knees and started breathed heavily.

What did I do? Did I kill him?!

I looked behind me as heard a banging coming from down the hall.

“Tomochin!” I gotta hurry and save her. I got up and started running in the direction the banging was coming from. “Tomochin, I’m coming!”

Atsuko’s POV

“******, no!!!”

I felt a shock run through me and a sudden vision flashed in my head. This time, it was so intense and painful, that I screamed out loud. I didn’t know if I was even conscious or not anymore. I just screamed and screamed in agony, I can feel as if my heart is breaking, just aching in so much pain. In my ears, I heard this horrible sound that drowned out every other thought in my head. It was just a single tone, but in my head, it sounded like a crescendo of these awful noises that grinded my eardrums and made my whole body feel as though it was being ripped apart.

“No!!! No, PLEASE!!!” I could hear my own voice yelling, screaming, pleading for someone. Something. It only made my heart ache more and I felt like I was going to cry. “Please, let her go!!!”

I shook my head as I felt the sound only become louder.

“Please, don’t take her away from me! I don’t want this!!!”

“Don’t worry.”
I heard the familiar chuckle that only came from Minoru himself. “You won’t even remember you knew her, let alone loved her.”

“NO!!! I don’t want to leave her!!!”

“You’re a nuisance. Everything will be better this way.”

“Don’t do this… Don’t make me forget her! I won’t forget you, ******, never! I’ll come back for you, I PROMISE!!!”

I felt as if my heart stopped that moment. Everything around me froze in time again. I stopped screaming, my head hung low. I could hear only the sound of me crying, wailing in pain, until it faded away and silence came to me. The next thing I felt were the tears streaming down my face. I looked up and saw Manamana staring at me. But, there was something different in her eyes. No evil, no darkness… it looked like she pitied me.

“Manamana?” Myao called for her again and she turned away her gaze. I looked over and saw the ANGEL on the ground, blood streaming down from her mouth. Two girls picked her up again, facing the boss.

“Prez!!!”

“Shall we give her the finishing blow?”

I could only sit there and watch as she grinded her foot against the ground, ready to take her down.

“Take this!!!” She screamed out and ran up to her, however, before she could attack, everyone was blown back from a large earthquake that shook the ground. It only lasted a few seconds, and everyone got back on their feet.

“What do you think you’re doing to her?” It was Yuko.

Minami’s POV

That girl. Where have I seen her before? She looks like one of the girls that saved me yesterday. There’s a bandage wrapped around her hand. Yup, that’s her, the one that broke the glass containment capsule to free me. She’s incredibly strong. I got up as she started walking over to me, looking at me with serious eyes. She smiled a bit.

“Takahashi Minami… right?”

“Y-yea...”

She turned over back to the stairs, where I saw the other three girls that were with her. Then, she turned back to me and smiled. There was this look in her eyes that made me feel a bit suspicious as to if I can trust her or not. She then glanced over at Atsuko and smirked.

“Tell me…” She said as she leaned closer to my ear. “You’re contracted to Acchan, aren’t you?”

“…!”

How did she…?

Atsuko’s POV

That ANGEL… Why is it when I look at her, something sparks in me? When I see those eyes, those beautiful dark eyes, it’s like another world. And that voice, the sound of it makes me feel safe. Sometimes it’s strong and confident, but then it could instantly become soft and gentle, and it warmed my heart so much.

….Wait, what? Why am I saying this? I don’t know who she is, I don’t remember meeting her, I…

“Don’t leave me, Atsuko...”

*Ba-BUMP*

Eh?

“Please… you promised… Don’t leave me...”

My heart kept pounding, but it didn’t hurt. Instead, I felt this pleasant warmth surge through me, coursing through my veins, right from the core of my heart. I didn’t try to stop the visions, I let them continue.

I was in the hospital, the one I was sent to when I was due for my surgery. Her face was glistening with tears, crying by the side of my bed, holding my hand tight. I was sleeping… No, that can’t be. The machine beside of me is flat lining... Am I dead? She looked up and caressed my cheek, tears falling down her face. She wiped them off and her eyes glowed a bright, passionate red.

“I won’t let you go...” she whispered as she leaned closer and pressed her forehead against mine. “I absolutely won’t allow it.”

Before I knew it, she kissed me deeply, holding my neck as she transferred the medicine into me. It brought back the life inside me and my heart grew so warm.

Then, boom… boom… boom… I could feel my heart pounding. When I opened my eyes, I saw her hovering over me, a sad smile curved slightly on her tear streaked face.

“Atsuko...”

*Ba-BUMP*

Wait… that happened… That happened, didn’t it?

I suddenly felt another spark inside me. I felt something change that made me realize the truth about this… it was real. And everything I saw was real. And all those feelings inside of me, the happiness, the sadness, the pain… all of that was love. True love. That feeling inside of me made all of that pain disappear. I remember. I remember that moment, where she saved me in the hospital, when we made that promise, when we were separated… Oh my god…

How could I forget her?

She… She’s my savior… my protector… my… My lover.

“I… I love you, Atsuko.”

“Mi...na...mi...”

Minami. Takahashi Minami. She’s the ANGEL who saved me from dying of cancer, the one I’m bound to by the contract… and the girl I fell in love with.

Tomomi’s POV

I hurried to the closet where Tomochin had been hiding and saw her cradled against the corner, her mouth taped shut and her arms and legs tied by rope. She looked up at me and screaming, crying. I hurried to her side and untied the ropes. Once I ripped the tape off, she smiled and hugged me, still crying.

“Oh my God, Kasai-san… I was so worried.” She broke the hug and turned to look at me. “Thank you.”

“C’mon, let’s go.” I took her hand and started leading her out of the apartment. It was over. Now, we can go home and not worry.

But, then…

*BANG*

“Argh!” I heard a gunshot. Tomochin was in front of me, protecting me. She took the shot for me and blood started seeping out of her back

“Kyaa!!!”

I saw John on the ground, the gun in his hands and blood running down from his forehead. He smiled evily. “Serves you right...”

“No!!!” I watched as Tomochin fell to the ground, holding her shoulder. “Tomochin!”

“D-don’t worry… I’ll be oka--”

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Three more shots into her back, all to protect me, all so I could live. She smiled weakly as she fell to the ground.

“No! Why? Why did you--?!”

“You’re next, ANGEL!!!”

I ran up, blocking all the bullets by slicing my arm and pushing them away from me in the slashes of wind. I grabbed the gun from him, trying to make him let go. He had a strong grip and readied the trigger one last time.

“You’re finished...”

“NO!!!!” Everything in my mind went blank as I ripped the gun from his grip and shot him… right into his head. He was dead instantly. I dropped the gun and slowly turned to see Tomochin in a pool of her own blood, her breathing deep and heavy as she tried to stay awake. I slowly walked to her side and fell to my knees. “Tomochin… hic…. I’m sorry… Th-this is..hic..all my fault… hic….”

“N-no, Kasai-san… th-this is all… m-m-my fault… I was s-stupid enough to fall in love with John… a-and now, because of me...”

“Tomochin, please don’t say that! If I never met you, none of this would’ve happened! We wouldn’t have gotten dragged into this!!!”

But… meeting each other… was what I wanted the most… How did it end like this?

“K-Kasai… -san...”

My eyes widened as she smiled and looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes, her hand cupping my cheek.

“Y-y-you’ll… b-be okay… You’re… a really great girl… I-I’m glad… I g-got to meet you… You’re a…. g-good… friend….” Slowly her voice faded away as her eyes slowly closed and her hand dropped to the ground. Her head tilted to its side as she breathed out her last breath and lost all warmth in her. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, I couldn’t hold back my tears. I held my head with both hands, crying over her.

“TOMOOOOO!!!!!”

Minami’s POV

The ANGEL smiled at me and patted my head as she knew she had found out the truth about me and Atsuko.

“I thought so...”

“But, how did you know?”

“Uh… Let’s just say, a little birdy told me.”

“Even though one more came, the situation doesn’t change,” the Yabakune boss said, trying to hide her fear. The ANGEL faced the back of me as we were circled by the Yabakune girls. I couldn’t help but look over to Atsuko, who had obviously been crying. Her head turned towards me and she cried more.

“Minami….”

I felt this feeling of joy rush inside me and I felt all my power come back. I could feel everything burning like a powerful fire inside of me, that fire that can burst out of me and I turn into fire myself. I closed my eyes, feeling this immense power rush back into me. A smile crossed my face.

“Can you feel it?” I asked the girl behind me. “The fire burning inside of you...”

“You bet. It’s called excitement.”

When I opened my eyes, I could feel the atmosphere around me change, and it felt good. The sweat at the back of my neck was long gone, and I had no fear or pain left. Only fire.

“Cover my back, will ya?” I said to her as I felt my wounds heal and I gripped my fists.

“Same here,” she chuckled back as she knelt down and held her knees.

As they started to charge at us, I felt everything happen in a flash. It was just one punch and kick after another, and every time we knocked them down, they got back up, just  wanting more. I didn’t mind this at all; I wasn’t afraid anymore. I can take down these girls now, and nothing was gonna stop me. I saw as all of them suddenly became scared of our strength, still circling us, but backed away and refrained from attacking. I turned and saw the other ANGEL took down a few girls herself, but she was watching me, a smile on her face.

“You’re better than I thought...”

I saw the boss growl and stomp her foot.

“Yabakune~ Merry-go-Round~~~!!!!”

I stomped my foot, too, and fire circled the entire area. It caught onto their bodies and burned them instantly. They turned into clumps of burnt vines and plants and fell to the ground, dissolving into black dust. Only the three lolitas were left, and now it’s time to punish them for doing this to me and Atsuko.

We both ran towards them, letting out our battle cries. I coated my arm in fire as she clenched hers hard and a veil bulged out. Raising our fists together, we were ready to punch the two girls in front of us, until the girl in the white dress came in front, opening her parasol. Our punches combined instantly crushed it, then burned it, and we hit her chest, engulfing her body in flames and sending her flying into the wall. The fire disappeared around her and her body and dress were covered in black dust.

“Manamana!” the two others screamed as they rushed to her side. The girl Manamana was slowly fading away into black dust and her parasol fell out of her hands. There were tears forming and slowly running down her eyes as she laid there, her sisters crying on top of her. She held their arms and gave them the burnt parasol.

“Good...bye….” Her eyes slowly closed and she completely disappeared, a pile of black dust leaving her place, along with a small pink key that matched the handcuffs on Atsuko. The two girls looked at us, seriously pissed at killing her sister, but all that anger faded away and they ran off crying.

Biting my lip, I looked at the ANGEL behind me to see if I did something wrong. She just shrugged and scratched her head. She told me that they were fighting against us, anyways, so I think I should be happy I defeated one of them. I stood up and took the key over to unlock Atsuko’s handcuffs. As I did, the other three came down and were shocked to see the scene.

"What... happened?" the tallest girl with big ears asked.

"The midget over there burnt them. And, Manamana's gone, too. Blame her."

My eyebrow twitched at that. “Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?!”

“Ehehehe...” She shouldn’t be laughing. She's just a few inches taller than me; I'm not THAT short. And who gave her the write to pass the buck onto me? She’s as much a part of this as I am.

Ah, forget it… I just met the girl, anyways.

"One down, two to go," one girl with raven black hair spoke as she rubbed the black material in her hands.

"Where did all this soot come from?" a girl with twin pigtails that I instantly recognized as a younger ANGEL. She’s… Watanabe, I think.

"Again, blame her."

"Mou~ quit that, Yuuchan!"

"Ufufu, okay, Nyan-nyan. I'll stop..." She hugged the tall girl and sent me a devilish smile. "For now~"

I ignored her teasing and unlocked the cuffs holding Atsuko’s wrists behind her back. She turned around and looked at me with teary eyes.

“Are you okay, Atsuko?”

She remained silent and stared at me, tears began streaming down her eyes again.

I guess… it’s hopeless now.

I was about to leave, but then I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned and saw Atsuko, who suddenly pulled me close and hugged me. She softly cried into my shoulder as she hugged me tighter.

“Minami…! I missed you so much!”

“Atsuko...”

She remembers me. Finally, after so long, she remembers me. I closed my eyes in pure bliss and hugged her back.

“I missed you, too.”

“I’m so sorry… hic... I said all those things to you… I-I.. hic… I couldn’t remember… anything… hic... I-I didn’t mean any of it, I… hic… I’m sorry...”

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault,” I reassured her as our knees buckled and we fell to the ground. I caressed her hair, letting her sob silently into my chest. “They made you forget...”

I felt her clutch onto me tighter as I slowly broke the hug to face her.

“But, it’s over now… We can be together again, and this time, forever.”

“Minam--” I shut her up with a kiss, sweet and tender. I don’t want her to cry. I just want her to smile, to let me hold her and love her. I could hear the others squeal a bit as they watched, but ignored it and continued kissing her. When we parted, I could finally see those beautiful eyes sparkle, that warm smile I loved so much. “Minami...”

“I love you, Atsuko.”

“I love you, too, Minami.”

Tomomi’s POV

“Tomo! Tomo, no please!” I shook her body, trying to wake her up, but she wouldn’t respond. I kept calling to her over and over, but it was no use. She was gone, dead, and I couldn’t save her now. It was too late.

No… Tomo..!

“Tomo! This is all my fault! Because of me… I..! I wish this never happened! I wish I could go back and redo my meeting with you! I could’ve meet you sooner, I could’ve saved you before you were hurt! I could be with you and nothing bad would happen...”

I beat her chest, trying to make her heartbeat again.

“Please! COME BACK TO ME, TOMO!!!”

I slowly lifted her body up, caressing her beautiful face. I slowly let our lips meet as I transferred the oxygen into her.

Breathe, Tomo…

But, that same moment, I felt something much more. I felt this warmth that couldn’t be explained. Even though her body was ice cold, it was warm, and it was sweet. I felt myself let out something and it entered Tomo’s mouth, slowly dripping down the side of her lips and down her chin.

I broke the kiss and saw a purple liquid trailed down the side on her mouth. I covered my mouth, realizing it came out of me. Yuko told me that ANGELs can create a special elixir that can bound two souls by a contract when the human is near death. And, it could only be transferred by a kiss…

“Tomo...” I smiled and hugged her body, crying into her shoulder more. “Thank God… I-I… I...”

I can save you… We can be together…

“Tomo, please hold on for me...”

Yuko’s POV

We were finally able to destroy one of the Sanshou, along with the Yabakune minions, and got home safely. Acchan was still in Minami’s embrace, fast asleep after she calmed down from crying. I walked over and saw her smiling as she continued petting her head.

“So, you two are lovers, eh?”

“Ah! Y-yes, she and I… we’ve been together for so long. It broke my heart when we were separated for almost three whole years.”

“But, Acchan didn’t seem to remember you at first.”

“The scientists at the B.L.U.E. organization erased her memory. They tried to do the same with me, but I wasn’t going to give up Atsuko so easily. Now, maybe I can start school normally again and keep my promise with her.”

“Promise?”

“She and I made a deal that, if I quit fighting people, which I did a lot back then, we’d start studying to become nurses.”

“Nurses?” I said, a bit surprised.

“Oh yeah...” Mayu said, “A lot of nurses and doctors I know became doctors after finishing medical school.”

Yuki smiled and said, “And Acchan did say once she wanted to study nursing.”

I giggled and patted the short ANGEL’s head. “Now, that’s love.”

“What?” I saw Haruna come down the stairs and saw me.

And, speaking of which…

“Nee, Nyan-nyan...” I stood up and approached her, catching everyone’s attention.

“Eh? What?”

“Nyan-nyan… this Friday, you wanna…..go on a date with me?” I bowed down really far, holding out my hand.

“EH?!”

Tomochin's POV

“....Mm...” I slowly opened my eyes and saw myself back in Kasai-san’s apartment. I shot up and felt my back. No wounds. And, these clothes, they aren’t my clothes. These were Kasai-san’s. And, speaking of which, I saw her asleep on my side, her eyes glistening with tears. “K-Kasai-san?!”

My voice instantly woke her up, and when she saw me, she instantly hugged me. “Tomo! This isn’t a dream, right? You’re alive?! You’re REALLY alive!!!”

I was shocked at her sudden behavior. She kept crying as she hugged me tight.

“Kasai-san...” She broke the hug and when I saw her crying face, something inside me sparked. It’s as if a bell went off in my head. Her crying face… her smile… something about it was familiar.

Kasai… Tomomi…

"Chiyuu wants to sleep. She didn't sleep well last night..."

Wait!

My eyes widened as I suddenly remembered something I haven’t thought about in such a long time. A memory I hadn’t remembered for so long because of the stress of my career. I picked up her hand, and when I saw her pinky, my heart skipped a beat.

The ring!

“Chiyuu?” I could see that brightness in her eyes that matched with Chiyuu’s so well…

No. Kasai-san was Chiyuu. She IS Chiyuu.

“Chiyuu!!!” I hugged her tight, unconsciously crying from the memories in my head, playing over and over like a broken record. “Oh God… it’s really you.”

“Tomo, I’m so glad you remembered me.”

“Wait… you knew?”

“I never stopped thinking about you. Ever since you moved away, I wanted to see you so bad. And, then I became an ANGEL; long story, by the way. I was so sure I’d see you again. I wanted nothing more but to see you.”

“Chiyuu...” I broke the hug and wiped away my tears. “You saved me… Thank you. You really are an angel.”

“Oh, Tomo~!!!” she started wailing again and sunk into my arms.

You’re my angel. My savior. My very best.. best friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[OPV]tomotomo_stay by my side—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

To Be Continued

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: REBORN - Chapter 6 (Atsumina, TomoTomo) 4/8/15
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2015, 10:58:28 PM »
Thanks for the update ruka san
So long..pure bliss reading it..
atsumina moment so sad in the first place..'sobbing
Gladly acchan remember her minami....'claps
And yuko arrived on time...
u kill me when tomochin got shot..
haha..was thinking what will gonna happen to kasai if she died..
so imma glad she didnt...awesome~
i sense sado sadistic soon~

Thanks again for the long update~
Waiting for next~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2015, 11:28:59 PM »
At first, I was worried, that Acchan don't remember her and in the end those girls would kill Minami..  :grr:
But luckily, Yuko came in time.. and Acchan remembered everything..  :mon exhaust:
... and AtsuMina sweet moment in the end..  :hee:
Can't wait for next update!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2015, 01:35:24 AM »
Yeah... atsuko remember Minami at last...

What's going to happen to Tomotomo?

How about Atsumina?

Would they be able to escape from being captured and tortured again?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Snaux94

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2015, 07:04:00 AM »
I was so worried when atsuko can't remember her history with minami><  but I'm glad that she finally remembers! Also with tomochin who finally remembers chiyuu :hip smile:
I'm really curious on what's going to happen next :D :D
Can't wait for your next update! :twothumbs Good job author-san!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2015, 07:19:37 PM »
In honor of  :heart: Kojiyuu  :heart: week!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7 - Heavy Rotation

Yuko’s POV

Flashback

“Nyan-nyan… this Friday, you wanna…..go on a date with me?”

“Eh?!”

Silence ran throughout the whole room as I stood there, my head never rising up to face Haruna.

“I… I know it’s sudden, but… I want to--”

“Yuko.”
She rose her voice and knelt down to face me. “On Friday… I don’t think I can.”

“I see...”
I hung my head low as I turned from her. “I understand. I knew you’d probably refuse me if...”

“But, we can probably go this Saturday.”

“Eh?”
I looked and saw a smile on her face. Before I knew it, she hugged me and patted my head as my face was buried into her chest. My cheeks grew hot.

“We can definitely do that, right?”

“So… it’s a date?”

“Yeah. It’s a date.”

“Yay~!”

End of Flashback

I stood alone in the streets of Akihabara. I was wearing comfortable clothes, but also cute and fashionable that Haruna would like. I spent the entire night at Mayu’s while she got ready by herself. She told me that she wanted us to meet up so we could see how each of us did. Now, it’s all up to fate.

“Today’s the big day...” I told myself, then slapped my cheeks.

God, I’m so nervous… I was getting nonstop advice from Mayu. She really knows her stuff when it comes to romance. I still don’t have a clue to any of what this “dating” or “romance” stuff even is. The only thing I really know is love at first sight, and that was with…

Haruna…

I’ve never been in love with anyone else. There was never any other guys I was interested in, probably because I always act like one, but I never really felt a romantic attachment to any of my girl friends either. Besides, I only had one…

...Ugh! Why am I even thinking about this?!

I need to focus on this date! We’re in Akihabara, we could eat at a nice cafe or play in an arcade. Or we could go to Platinum Shibuya and buy clothes. Or maybe we could go to a karaoke box… Haruna likes idols. Maybe I can take her to that AKB theatre near here. She’s let me listen to them before, and they’re really good.

GAAAAAAAH!!! Why does the FIRST date have to be so complicated?!?!?!

“Yuuchan~!” My heart skipped a beat when I heard that voice. MAX HIGH TENSION!!

I turned and, finding my long waited girlfriend by my eyes. God, she’s like a goddess. I couldn’t contain my happiness and smiled, waving to her.

“Nyan-nyan~!”

She was in light purple dress and white sandals, on her shoulder hung a white clutch with cute bow. On her head was a low twintails with two small terry balls. In my opinion, she looks gorgeous.

She ran up to me, and in my excitement, I jumped up and hugged her koala bear style, making us spin around a bit. When she stopped, I buried my head into her chest and inhaled the sweet scent of her perfume.

What a nice smell… What a nice figure~ I want now~!

...Wait, what about am I thinking!?

Yuko, stop! Get ahold of yourself! From today on, no pervert thoughts!

Smiling to her, I said, “You look great! And your perfume smells great too~!”

“Thank you, Yuu-chan! You look great too!”

Her smile is so cute~~~

“Jaa, where you want to go?”

We began to walk along the random road. Haruna thought for a moment, and then said, “Since we are already in Akihabara, I want to try to get a ticket to the AKB’s theater! I want to see them live...”

She blushed a little bit, and then asked me, “Do you want to?”

“Sure. I’ll go anywhere my Nyan-nyan wants to.”

“Jaa~ Let’s go!” Haruna hold my hand and happily began to walk to the Don Quixote, “AKB, wait for us!”

“AKB~ 48!!!”

“Yuko, have you ever even listened to any AKB songs?” I shook my head, making her giggle a bit. “I thought so.”

“Sing me something.”

“Eeeh?”

“C’mon, one song! How about that one, uhh… Hebi..?”

“Heavy Rotation?”

“Yeah, that!”

“Erm...” Haruna coughed and start singing, “POPPUKON ga hajikeru you ni~ Suki to iu moji ga odoru~”

Suddenly, I don’t know why or how, but I started singing the song with her, the lyrics rolling off my tongue so easily.

“Kao ya koe wo~ Omou dake de~ Ite mo tatte mo irarenai~”

“Oh, Yuu-chan, you know this song?” Haruna was surprised at first, but she was happy I got to sing with her.

I shrugged a bit. Honestly, I was surprised I remember the lyrics, too.

“By the way, you have a lovely voice~” Haruna said, patting my head.

“Eh~? I’m not that good. Not as good as Nyan-nyan~.”

“That’s not true. In any ways, let’s continue our song. Together.”

“OK~!”

“Konna kimochi ni nareru tte~ Boku wa tsuiteiru ne~”

And in this very moment, we came to the building, which housed the theater. We lifted to the 8th floor and aimed to the ticket-office. Haruna’s eyes were sparkling and shining brightly as she saw the large theatre lobby. She’ll finally see her dream!

“You really love them, don’t you?” I said as she looked at all the posters from their CD releases. She nodded. She looks like a kid in a candy store.

I got us two tickets for the show later tonight. It starts at 8:00, which means we’ll have plenty of time to spend our day together, and then head back here.

“C’mon, Nyan-nyan, I got the tickets!”

“Yay~ Yuu-chan, we’re the luckiest people in the world!” Haruna hugged me, “Thank you.”

“Hehe~ You’re always welcome, Nyan-nyan!” I smiled and hugged her back, “Etto… We have plenty much time before show, where you want to go?”

“Hm… I heard that new shopping center was open in Akihabara, I wonder if we can go shopping?”

“Wonderful idea! But… I don’t know where this center is...”

“Yuu-chan baka~” She pat me on my head, “It’s near the Amusement Park.”

“Um, sou desu ka?” I rubbed my head, “Then… Let’s go!”

“Un!”

After a ten minutes, I guess, we arrived to the HUGE building. It was build in a modern style like, you know, large glass windows, neon lights… You, I guess, can imagine that. In the door, we were welcomed by couple of special dressing girls. They were dressing in a sexy maid-style dress and cute neko-mimi. They look hot, but…

My Nyan-nyan is better~! Hehe~

In the building, there was various shops as people entered and exited the stores. Firstly Nyan-nyan go to the music shop, and I just followed her. She stopped near the stand, where there were discs of AKB48.

She thought a little bit and then said to me, “What should I buy? What do you think, Yuuchan?” She bit her lower lip and I thought that her cuteness is overwhelmed.

“Umm...” I looked at the CDs, slipping on a pair of headphones and hearing the music play. I can understand why Haruna loves them so much; their music is so catchy and cute. “Sure, Nyan-nyan. I’ll let you buy whatever CDs you want.”

“Yay~” She smiled happily and start to choose discs.

In the end, in total she brought 6 CDs. They were “Ponytail to shushu”, “Everyday Kachuusha”, “Suzukake Nanchara(I can’t really read the whole title. It’s too long…)”, “BINGO!”, “Boku no taiyou”, and “Koisuru Fortune Cookie”.

“C’mon, let’s buy them.” We headed to the counter and set the discs on top of each other. Then, we stood and waited as they each got scanned.

Then, we saw the total amount.

“..Woah. That’s a bit more expensive than I thought.”

“I guess the older singles cost more.”

“Yuuchan...” I looked at Haruna, who was scrambling through her purse. “I may not have enough to afford all these CDs, and then help pay for lunch.”

“Ah, souka… Hm...” I started to pull out my wallet to look, but Haruna stopped me.

“Don’t worry, Yuuchan.” She smiled as she released my hand and patted my head. Then, she took away some of the CDs and left just one.

“Suzukake?”

“I’ll just buy the one. I’ve heard the others before anyways.”

She paid for the CD, and then the cashier had it put in a plastic bag and handed it to Haruna. As we left the store, she packed the CDs into her bag and smiled, humming one of the songs.

“Alright, what next?”

“Uh...” I looked around and saw a new clothing store that had just opened last week. “How about there?”

“Okay. I bet it’s got some cute clothes in there for summer.”

“Let’s go~”

“Oh~”

When we went to the store, Haruna immediately ran to the dress branch and start to choose very cute little dresses. I, in my turn, went to the underwear branch. When I saw a cute pink bra and panties, I giggled like a mad woman and grabbed them. I also saw the cutest white bra and panties with blue lace and light blue ribbons. Right beside it was a sexy looking black and purple pair with red ribbons.

“I bet Nyan-nyan would look sexy in this~” I said slyly before sneaking it into my stash.

I hid my collection of underwear into some clothes and went into the changing booths with Haruna. She told me the clothes I picked out looked cute, never suspecting that I picked out underwear.

I grinned a bit as a sneaky plan hit me. Cleverly, I twisted my foot a bit and “accidentally” ran into Haruna, causing the both of us to ram against a wall. I quickly apologized as I picked up the clothes we dropped and sneaked the sexy black and purple underwear into her clothes before handing them back.

Then we went on to our separate changing rooms. Before entering mine, I turned my head a bit before going in and watched Haruna close the door behind her. Smiling widely, I rushed over and slid in front of her changing room. I pressed my ear against the door, waiting for a response…

“What the heck?!”

Victory!

“YUUCHAN!!!!!” Haruna flew out of dressing room. Her face was bright red and her fists were clenched as she was holding the bra and panties in her hand. I made a peace sign with my fingers before running into one of the changing rooms and locking the door. I heard her banging on the door. “Get out here now!!!”

“NEVER!!!”

“YUUCHAAAAAAN!!!!!!”

“C’mon, Nyan-nyan~ Can’t you forgive me? Just this once?”

“I’ll NEVER forgive you!” Then, I heard her storm off and slam the door.

I bit my lip, a little guilty that I made her mad. I came out of the changing room and go to looking for Haruna. I went around the store, but couldn’t find her.

Haa... looks like I couldn't keep my promise of not being perverted. Maybe I was too cruel?

“Haruna, gomen”, I stopped in the middle of the hall and mumbled my apologies to nobody. “I’m really sorry, Nyan-nyan...”

Still no response.

I knocked on the door. “Nyan-nyan?”

Not knowing what else to do, I opened the door, which was, to my surprise, unlocked. When I walked in, however, I froze in shock as I saw another girl, who wasn’t Haruna, undressing. Her shirt was unbuttoned and pulled down slightly to where I could see her cleavage, and she was just unhooking the belt around her skirt.

“Eh?!”

“Ah, oh my God! I-I’m so sorry! I--”

I suddenly felt a cold chill up my back. I slowly turned around and saw Haruna behind me, emitting a dark aura as she glared down at me, her face brighter than a Christmas tree lightbulb.

“N-n-n-n… nyan-nyan… I-I-I can e-e-explain..!”

“ECCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!”

“Gomen, Nyan-nyan!”

“...” She was still upset because of me. She’s moved straight up to the silent treatment.

“Haruna, please talk to me~...” I just begging her for a one phrase.

“I don’t know what to say to you!”

She finally replied~ But, not in the way I wanted.. haa…

“Nyan-nyan, what do I have to do to make you forgive me?”

She turned to face me, glaring strongly. I got down on my knees, pleading for forgiveness, giving her my biggest, sparkling puppy eyes. She groaned at me and knelt down to my height.

“Then… if you bow your head down and beg loud and hard enough, I may forgive you.”

“Eh?”

“You gotta plead and plead until I feel satisfied.”

Nyan-nyan, when did you become such an S?

Nether the less, I bowed completely down to her feet and lowered my head to make my forehead touch the skin of the concrete. I screamed as loud as I could for her to forgive me. There’s probably a lot of people staring, wondering what was going on, but I refused to raise my head. I yelled again, this time clenching my fists as I raised my voice. I looked up to see her shocked face and quickly started kissing her feet, begging for her forgiveness. Before I could say anything else, I felt a sudden chop at the base of my head. I looked up and saw Haruna’s face was tinted pink.

“Okay, okay… I was just testing you; I didn’t think you were serious. Mou~, people are staring at us, Yuuchan...”

“..E-eh?”

“Since you already made your point, I’ll forgive you. But, please, just get up. You’re causing a scene...”

“Hai.” I lowered my head, slowly getting up.

“And, please, if you found any underwear you think I’d like, just tell me instead of trying to sneak it into my clothes.”

“..H-hai...”

Haruna walked in silence for a few minutes and then said, “Hey, look, an amusement park!”

I looked over and saw the entrance to the park she was pointing at. Almost everything was animal themed.

“Zoo Carnival?"

“Nee, Yuuchan, can we go? Please~!”

“You must like this place.”

“It’s one of the Top 5 amusement parks in Japan. I rarely ever get a chance to go to any of them now. While we’re here, can we please go in? It would be so perfect!”

I giggled at how she was acting like a cute little kid, and patted her head.

“Sure. Let’s go, Nyan-nyan. Fun awaits!”

“Yay~!”

Before we entered the park, we heard loud music where the funny voice was singing about the circus and how all the animals acted crazy. It literally was a “Zoo Carnival”. You could see the animals in the cages were real; from giraffes, to elephants, and even little brown monkeys. And at the same time, the rides and attractions were jungle themed. There was a large dome hovering over the entire park to make it look, feel, and sound like a real jungle.

“This place is cool. No wonder it’s in the Top 5.”

“What do you wanna do first, Yuuchan?”

“Hmm...” I looked around, then saw a large ferris wheel. “How bout that?”

“You’re not afraid of heights, are you?”

“Don’t worry. Besides, I’ve got you.”

“Then, let’s go~!”

We walked to the Ferris wheel and boarded on one of the carts. Slowly, we raised up, up, up, and when we stopped, we got an amazing view of the entire park. You could even see holograms of some birds flying in the sky. Everything below us was nothing but green, and everyone was so small, like ants.

“This is amazing~.”

Suddenly, a cute red Macaw parrot flew up to our booth.

“Ah, look. Kawaii~”

“Kawaii!” the bird repeated.

“It spoke!”

“That’s right, Yuuchan. Parrots are able to repeat human words.”

“Oh~. Konnichiwa!”

“Konnichiwa!”

“Tehee~” I probably was smiling like crazy. Suddenly Haruna slapped me playfully on the cheek. “Eeeeh? Nyan-nyan, whyyyyy?”

“Stop thinking about weird stuff, you freaking pervert!”

“But, I wasn’t think about that sort of stuff...”

“Oh, yea. What were you thinking?”

“What were you thinking?!”

Why is the PARROT taking her side?!?!?!

I sighed, looking at her. “I just wanted to make him say something funny.”

Haruna glared at me, so to prove I was right, I cleared my throat.

“Genki ga areba nandemo dekiru!”

“Genki ga areba nandemo dekiru!”

“See?”

Haruna just raised her eyebrow, looking at the parrot.

“See?! See?!”

I could see her finger tapping a bit, so I grinned and then let my voice out.

“I love you, Nyan-nyan!”

“I love you, Nyan-nyan!”

“Eh?” Haruna looked at me, a smile brushing across her face. “Yuuchan...”

“Nyan-nyan! I love Nyan-nyan!”

“See? The parrot also loves you, Haruna!” I thinking a bit and the genius idea came into my mind, “Nyan-nyan, I want to give you this parrot as a present!”

Haruna blushed a bright red and said, “Yuuchan, you can’t!”

“Hehe, well, maybe not this one, but I’ll buy an app on my phone, and download a red Macaw, and I’ll make sure every morning, it’ll be your alarm clock. I’ll make it say ‘Good morning, Nyan-nyan’ and ‘I love you, Nyan-nyan’ as many times possible.”

“Haha, Yuuchan, that’s sweet.”

Then the Ferris wheel starting moving again and the bird flew away. When we got back to the bottom, we started walking when we suddenly felt a large whoosh of wind. I looked up and saw we were near a roller coaster.

“You wanna go on that?”

“Are you alright with roller coasters?” she asked me. However, I felt her hand grip onto mine tighter.

“I’ll be okay. Just hold my hand.”

“Okay, I’m on your care”.

We bought the tickets and stand in the queue. I was surprised because of how many people don’t afraid the roller coaster.

Finally, our train arrive and we sit and buckled the straps. As we slowly raised up the high slope, I felt Haruna grab my hand again, tighter. I looked over and saw her shivering a bit, closing her eyes. Using my free hand, I patted her head and reassured her. She seemed calmed a bit, but when we start the fast fall down, I heard her scream loudly. I let out a big shout of my own, too, but mine was more in joy than her horror scream. I made a mental note.

I hugged Haruna tightly as she gripped onto my jacket like a cat and not wanting to let go. We both screamed as we started bulleting through the coaster as it circled the park. I heard some music playing over all our screams, a good time to thank my superhuman hearing, and realized it was an AKB song.

I looked and Haruna, who was still screaming, and patted her head, making her stop a bit and look at me.

“Bokutachi wa jetto cosuta mitai ni koi ni ochite~”

I saw a shine in her eyes and understood that I was on a right way to defeat her afraid of roller coasters.

“Hada wo motomeai kasanete hakanai yume wo mita~”

As we kept twisting and turning, faster than ever before, we just held our hands tighter and kept singing, screaming ever so often, but then laughing at it like it was nothing.

“Unmei ni furimawasareru you ni subete owaru~”

I start to feel a warm feeling grow in my chest that was overcoming me when I seeing Haruna’s face. I guess, in some sort of way, I figured out how to get rid of her fear. She forgot all about it and was happily singing with me.

“Kimi wa waruku nai~”

“Naka nakute ii yo~”

“Sou kimi to aete tanoshikatta Juliet~”

Is this... true love? This feeling?

In that moment roller coaster stopped and song had ended. But Haruna hadn’t let me go yet. I saw her peaceful face and smiled.

“Do you like this, Nyan-nyan? The roller coaster?”

“Un… Nee, Yuu-chan, let’s go here in next Sunday...”

Eeeeh? Nyan-nyan wants to go on another date with me? Seriously?!

“R-really? Nyan-nyan?”

“Un!”

I’m gonna faint~...

The whole day, we spent the day smiling and happy. She held my hand almost all day. While at the amusement park, we looked at the animals, rode in almost every ride, and went through the best attractions. I was even able to buy her a pink teddy bear, and she won me a yellow fox doll. Suddenly, I saw the watch and it was about time when AKB show is starting.

“Nyan-nyan, we have to go if we don’t want to miss the whole show...”

“Eeeh!? Is this sooo late? Hurry!”

We practically ran out when we were finally finished to get to the Don Quixote and hurried to the 8th floor fast. I rushed eating the rest of my cotton candy, holding Haruna’s hand as we walked up the escalators together. There already was a huge crowd there, all of them excitedly waiting for the doors to open.

“Yuuchan, where are our tickets?”

“Right. Uh….” I put my hand into my pockets to grab the tickets…

Wait… WHERE ARE THE TICKETS?!

“Yuuchan?”

“Uhhh….”

Oh, crap, the tickets aren’t here. They must’ve fallen out in the amusement park. Maybe I can still find them. I quickly ran out and started heading down all the stairs, passed everyone. I finally got to the door, gritting my teeth as I tried to catch my breath.

Suddenly, I felt my foot get caught on a mat. As I burst through the door, my foot twisted and I fell to the ground, landing in a puddle and getting my outfit wet. I held my foot, looking at how my shoelace was frayed. And worse, now I look terrible. My pink shirt was stained with the ugly brown water and my hair was a mess.

“Yuuchan!” Haruna came out and saw my injured foot. She quickly helped me out,but my ankle was still sore and it was hard to walk. Seeing her concerned look broke my heart. I was making her so happy before, but now…

“I’m sorry… Haruna.”

I let go of her hand and walked away from her, trying to run as fast as I could with my limp. I heard her call for me, but I couldn’t face her knowing I ruined her dream.

Between the pain that felt like needles sticking my foot everywhere and the feeling of pain inside my breaking heart, I was crying silently as everything piled inside and choked me. I finally made it to a local park and leaned against a light pole to catch my breath.

I brushed off a few people as they saw me and tried to talk to me, looking down at my swollen foot. I slowly walked up a small hill and sat down, massaging my sore foot to try and relieve the pain. I wiped away my tears and curled up under the tree as night fell. I rose my head as I heard footsteps walking towards me.

“Yuuchan!” I heard a familiar, blissful voice ring in my ears and I raised my head up to see her running up to me. “There you are. I’ve been looking everywhere!”

“Haruna...”

“Why did you run away like that?” she said as she knelt down and took off my shoe, examining my foot. “With your condition, like this--”

“It’s fine.” I cut her off. “It’ll heal...”

Ignoring me, she pulled out some cloth and wrapped it around my foot. Then, she sighed and sat down beside me. I could see she was obviously worried sick about me and I must’ve scared her to death when I suddenly ran off without saying anything.

I guiltily said, “You’re going to miss the concert...”

“I don’t care. I had to save you, Yuuchan.”

“But… it’s your dream.”

“It’s just a dream, Yuuchan. I mean, yeah, it was a once in a lifetime chance, but you’re more important. You’re a living person and you’re really precious to me.”

I laughed coldly. “Last time I checked, I’m not human.”

“You have a human heart, right?”

“Haruna, I’m different. I’ve always have been. I was never able to control my powers, I mess up almost everything I do, and… you said it yourself, I’m a pervert. I’m not perfect. I even had to ask Mayu to give me advice about going on this date with you.”

When I looked at Haruna, she looked shocked, but not long after, she cracked a smile and started laughing.

“Oi! What’s so funny?”

“Haha… I did the same thing.”

“Eh?”

“I had to spend the whole day yesterday with Acchan and Yukirin so they could help me prepare for this date. I was so nervous, I didn’t want you to get hurt. I wanted to make my first date perfect, especially since it was with you.”

“You spent the whole day worrying about me? I did the same with you. I wanted you to have the best day ever, so I had to do everything I could to make you happy.”

Haruna turned towards me and helped me stand up, supporting my back against the tree as she carried my weight under her arms.

“Look, I know you’re different. You’re an ANGEL, for crying out loud. But, in a way, you’re still human. Here...” She pointed at my chest. “Not even ANGELs can be perfect. I know that. You shouldn’t feel bad about it.”

“But...” I turned my head away.

“You can learn how to control your powers and prevent the outbursts. I’ll help you. Even if you mess up, you fix your mistakes just as easily. You’re a weird, crazy, perverted squirrel.”

I turned it away more, blushing at her words. Then I felt her warm hand touch my cheek and I met her beautiful eyes again.

“But you’re my squirrel.”

Then, she gave me a small kiss on my forehead. Feeling my cheeks flush more, and my heart pounding so much. Unable to control myself, I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her in to kiss her lips. I felt my leg rise up as I tiptoed to her height, deepening the kiss. I was surprised when she kissed back, holding my waist to help keep my balance.

I love this. I can hear my heart synchronized with Haruna’s, and her scent enveloping my nose, bringing me to Heaven. And each time I feel my lips part for air and crash back against hers, I’m being knocked straight back to Earth with the best feeling in the world. People say sparks fly when lovers kiss, but to me, it’s more like a raging fire.

Wait… we are “lovers”, right?

Then, I heard a loud crash of thunder and the next second rain poured all over us as we continued kissing. When we finally parted, we looked up at the rain and laughed at it, seeing how our day came to a close with that. As I was smiling, I looked back and saw Haruna staring at me.

“I love you, Yuuchan.”

“Ah….” I felt my heart skip a beat, looking up at her. Seeing her smile, I couldn’t help but smile back. “I… love you, too.”

“You mean it, right?”

“Of course. I always do.” I kissed her one more time and hugged her tightly as the rain poured down on us.

I love you, Haruna. You put my heart on heavy rotation.

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: REBORN - Chapter 7 (Kojiyuu) 4/21/15
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2015, 07:30:25 PM »
 MY SPOT. :on gay:

THAT WAS AMAZING! :mon inluv:

I love how Yuko felt during their first date :hehehe:

There may times where they've been awkward or what...but you did a good job about it, Ruka-san. :mon XD:

And, Haruna may be total tsun, but I love how she acted when Yuko was injured. :mon determined:

How I wish someone will do that to me if I ever dated someone. :frustrated:

Kidding aside, though. Thank you for this dear KojiYuu update~ :farofflook:

Thank you for participating for our dear KojiYuu Week! I hope you'll participate again. :glasses:

More KojiYuu's to come from the great Ruka-san :glasses:

Update~ hihi :mon bye:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:23:50 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2015, 07:48:09 PM »
aaaahhh ... sooo cuuuteee!!!!  :mon inluv:
thanks for your update ~
i like it ~

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2015, 08:32:22 PM »
It really was so cute... ^.^
And in the end... a date ended so perfect for those two.. :)
But.. If Yuko would buy a parrot, then... poor bird.. XD

Can't wait for next update!
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^

^__^

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2015, 09:48:33 AM »
Coooooooooooooool~
Kojiyuu moment~

Thanks for the update ruka san~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2015, 10:06:45 AM »
Aaaahh that was great  :bow:
very sweet  :heart:
 :twothumbs

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2015, 05:40:29 PM »
Yeah........

Kojiyuu's date was  :thumbup

Update soon please

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2015, 10:32:21 AM »
Woohoo! I shall start with Chapter 7.
I'm glad that Acchan regained her past memories about the time she spent with Takamina. And ain't they lovey dovey..(๑♡∀♡๑)
Now Kojiyuu~~
They went on a date eh? And Haruna wants to go on another one eh.. It's nice to see them being so loving and caring towards one another. Especially the part where Yuko noticed that she lost the ticket and dashed back to look for it but unfortunately she fell and Haruna came chasing after Yuko, worrying about her.≧∇≦
Ma, hope you update soon and thank you for this chapter!(≧∇≦)
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2015, 02:52:43 PM »
Yeah... Yuko and Haruna are so cute together...

Fun chapter this is...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

What's going to happen then?

Thank you for the update

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bloodthirsty Butchers - Jack Nicolson