JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - So Easy

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112183 times)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - FINALLY!!!! CHAPTER 20 [7/12]
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
@ilovecandiedapples: Haha, I think you've gotten it wrong! ^^ Takamina's not the one who's going to die~

@Flean: Hahaha and I'll try to update more!

@caghaunt: Thank you for the advice! :kneelbow:

@skytsuna: I hope that it'll go well too! haha

@silllythings: And now I finally have time! Here it is for you~

@kahem: haha, don't worry.

@RJay: You have a point. Okay! I won't kill her! (for now)

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Update done!

@Haruko: Haha, don't worry. it'll be fine ^^

(Again for)@caghaunt: Thank you ^^

@blughise: It's fine ^^ Well....I like some drama. haha.

And now, my update after several weeks of no update-ing. haha. Just managed to fix the laptop last night. I hope you guys enjoy this! And for those who thinks that Takamina might die.... Bwuhahahaha~!

Chapter 20

Everyone looked at each other in silence as they waited for the doctor to come out from the surgery room and give them some news. The silence was killing everyone, and the only thing that kept everyone from going crazy from the quiet atmosphere was Tomo~mi’s quiet sobs.

Tomochin sighed and patted her head to soothe her. She then sat on the floor with Tomo~mi and allowed the younger girl to lean against her shoulder, as she couldn’t bear to see her crying friend hug herself as she cried. Everyone else looked at them, and was either standing with their arms crossed or sitting down on the waiting seats.

Fortunately, the doctor came out and removed his mask, to talk to them properly. Yuko quickly walked towards him and looked at him with anxious eyes.

“How is she doctor?” she asked. The doctor sighed and looked at her, then at them. Then taking a deep breath, he looked away as he spoke. It has always been hard on him to be the giver of bad news, especially when his patients’ guardians expected him to do better.

“A shot through the head is already deadly, adding to that, she has already lost liters of blood.” He stopped and looked at them. “The surgery we performed worked and has allowed her to continue living…for now.” The doctor sighed as he added, “And it’s more likely to expect that she won’t live for long.”

Tomo~mi sobbed harder and Sae patted her shoulder. Seeing what Sae did have no effect, Tomochin hugged the sobbing girl. Tomo~mi hugged her back and cried into her arms. Right then, everyone knew, Tomo~mi may have a huge thirst for blood, but she’s weak when it comes to people dying.

“How are we going to tell her?” Yukirin asked her sister, Rena, who just looked at her and sighed, as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Do you think she’ll take it well?” Sayaka asked. She has only met her for a short time, but she knew that those two held a deep bond and friendship with each other. The painful feeling of losing a close friend was something everyone in the Rappapa Family experience.

When no one answered Sayaka’s question, the doctor decided to speak up “I’ll leave you girls now. You may go and visit her before she dies.” And left them with a sympathetic face.

Sighing, they decided to wait for the person they have to tell the news to. Each moment passed and the dreaded feeling of telling her rose. They began to wish that the girl they were waiting for would take a long time tending to her own wounds, as they cannot bear to see the pained look on her.

Looking around her and feeling irritated at the pathetic scene, Jurina stood up and walked away from them, heading out to the rooftop. She couldn’t handle the heavy silence and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. Going to the rooftop would probably be the best way to get some fresh air.

As Jurina walked away, Rena stood up, worried about the younger girl’s planned destination. However, she was stopped as Sayaka and Tomochin told her to let her be, since Jurina has always liked being alone. Rena sat back down and looked at Yukirin, who was sitting across her with Mayuyu leaning against her. She smiled and chuckled to herself when she saw what the anime-girl was doing.

Mayuyu was trying to prevent herself from sleeping by keeping herself busy by continuously poking the older girl. Luckily for her, Yukirin was thinking deeply to even care about the younger girl’s antics. She was looking down on the ground, thinking about several stuff, like what would have probably happened if she and Rena never killed the Yasagure Family.

At the same time, Jurina have reached the rooftop. She walked to the rails and stared at the darkening sky, before leaning against the rails and taking out her phone. She then placed the phone next to her ear as she waited for the person on the other line to answer her call.

“Hello~” a sleepy voice answered, “Jurina?”

Jurina looked around her, to make sure that nobody else was at the rooftop before she sighed and began to talk.

“I need you to do something.” She said as she took out a badge from her pocket using her handkerchief. Staring at it carefully and curiously, she began to inspect it, hoping to get any form of clue.

“What is it?” the girl on the other line asked as she yawned.

Jurina furrowed her eyebrows at the small blue badge before sighing, “Find out which Family wears or has a blue flower as their insignia.”

“Blue flower? What type of flower is it? A lily? A rose?” the girl asked, listing several types of roses. Jurina scrunched her eyebrows and began to think of any flower that seemed familiar to the blue badge on in her hand. Unable to figure out the type of flower in her hand, she sighed frustratingly.

“I’ll just send it to you.” Jurina told her in annoyance. How in the world should she know what that flower was?! She wasn’t a botanist or something! The girl laughed, knowing that Jurina didn’t know what type of flower it was, making Jurina scowl.

“So? Care to tell me why you want to know which Family it is from?” the girl asked, making Jurina sigh in annoyance. Can’t she just do what she asked? Why does she have to ask for the reason?

“Just do it, Karomuwi!” Jurina ordered. The girl on the other side of the phone laughed to herself. Oh how she loved it when this girl gets irritated. It always amused her to the fullest.

Katherine Rosemount Musee Williams, a.k.a Karomuwi, was Jurina’s informant and friend. However, besides being Jurina’s informant and friend, she was also an informant for the Rappapa Family, and has previously worked for several assassin agencies. Which was the very reason to why Jurina asked her, since she was full on resources.

“Tell me first.” Karomuwi insisted.

Jurina sighed, knowing that once the girl wants to know something, she won’t stop at anything. And that was the very reason Jurina has asked her. “Fine!” Jurina sighed in defeat and continued, “The one who wore this shot someone.”

“So? Why should THE Matsui Jurina ask me to find the person who shot someone else?” Karomuwi asked, hoping to make Jurina amuse her further.

“Do you really have to know that?!” Jurina snapped. Karomuwi chuckled, making Jurina more irritated.

A pregnant pause.

“That person probably comes from the same Family who killed my parents.” Jurina finally told her, making her stop chuckling.

“Are you serious?” Karomuwi asked. Jurina groaned and shouted ‘Yes!’.

A few seconds of silence passed and Jurina started feeling impatient. Karomuwi sighed and hummed for a while. Jurina began to tap her foot impatiently before yelling into the phone, “Are you going to do it for me or not?!”

Karomuwi sighed and some shuffling sounds were heard from the background, probably due to Karomuwi getting off her bed. “Send me a pic of it and I’ll analyze it for you.” Jurina took a picture of the badge and sent it to her. After a while, she heard some sounds of typing and Jurina couldn’t help but smile to herself.

“Thanks.” Jurina mumbled with a smile. The sounds of typing stopped and Karomuwi gasped, which somehow kind of sounded like she was mocking Jurina.

“Did THE Matsui Jurina just thank me? Or am I hearing things?” Jurina’s smile immediately faded and was replaced with a scowl.

“You’re probably hearing things.” Jurina lied. Karomuwi chuckled at Jurina’s lame lie and continued typing as she said “I’ll contact you once I find out something.” Just as she was about to hang up, Jurina called her name.

“Karomuwi!”

“What is it? Another thanks?” Karomuwi laughed. Jurina rolled her eyes at the joke. This girl just doesn’t know how to crack one.

“In your dreams.” Jurina scoffed and then said in a quiet voice, “Don’t tell anyone if someone asks.”

Karomuwi scoffed and asked her, “Do you think I’ll just give out information?” to which Jurina replied with a ‘No.”

“I meant, if someone asks from my Family,” When an image of Rena appeared in her mind, she quickly added “or the Royal Family.”

“You mean the whole Akiba Family?” Karomuwi asked.

“Yeah.”

“Sure.” Karomuwi agreed and didn’t bother asking any more, since Jurina hated being asked. And besides, she was getting tired of asking.

Meanwhile, in a room below, several people stood up, when the person they have been waiting for finally arrived.

“Takamina…” Yuko’s voice trailed off.

“You don’t have to tell me. I already know that she doesn’t have much time left.” Takamina told her as she sat down by the bed.

“Takamina, I’m so sorry.” Acchan apologized. Takamina turned to her and asked, “What are you apologizing for? Asahi was shot at the head. You didn’t do anything to her, so don’t apologize.”

She then turned to the girl lying on the bed, and grabbed her hand. Miichan turned to the others and started pushing them out towards the door.

“Let’s give them some time alone to talk.” She told them. The others complied with her and went out. Takamina mumbled a ‘thanks’ to Miichan before she left. Then turning to the half-awakened girl, she smiled.

“Hey, feeling better?” Takamina asked, and then quickly smacked her forehead. Of course Asahi wasn’t feeling better! She was just shot through the head! What kind of question was that?!

“Hey, don’t smack your head. I’m feeling alright, so don’t worry.” Asahi smiled meekly as she spoke in a soft voice.

“I can’t believe that I still woke up.” Asahi smiled and sighed as she looked up at the ceiling. Takamina smiled.

“Maybe it’s not your time yet.” Asahi chuckled at Takamina’s statement.

“Or maybe I should talk with you before dying.” Asahi said with a smile.

This was like how they were before, right before they became the leaders or underbosses of their respective Families.

“I miss Hinata.” Takamina told her.

“I do too.” Asahi closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. There was a painful throbbing in her head, and everything seemed to be hazy. She couldn’t even see Takamina clearly anymore. All she could see was a blurry image of Takamina.

“I’m sorry for letting my members kill the rest of the Yasagure Family.” Takamina apologized. Asahi grabbed her hand back and sighed.

“Actually, to tell you the truth, I don’t really care what you guys did to the Yasagure Family. I only care about Hinata. Those capos of hers can just go rot in hell for all I care.” Takamina laughed and two began laughing.

“None of this would have happened if those Yasagure guys didn’t pressure her into becoming their leader.” Asahi sighed, after clutching her head to try and keep herself from feeling the pain.

“Well, at least I was able to keep her away from trouble by merging our two Families together.” Asahi smiled. Takamina smiled at her before clutching the hem of her blouse.

“I want to kill the ones who tortured her.” Takamina growled. Asahi patted her hands and smiled at her.

“So do I. I just wish that I can help you find out who did kill her and your member.” Takamina smiled bitterly before looking at Asahi.

“You can.”

Asahi laughed and flicked her forehead. “Idiot, I don’t have much time left.” Takamina started to have tears form in her eyes. Asahi tried to sit up to try and wipe away the tears, but due to the pain in her head, she couldn’t. Realizing what Asahi was trying to do, she leaned closer.

“Why do we have to live like this?” Takamina asked her. She had lost a member of her Family, then one of her bestest friends, and now, she was going to lose another one.

“Because we’re in the Mafia.” Asahi answered her with a smile.

“I wish that I never joined.” Takamina admitted.

“But if you did, you wouldn’t have met me and Hinata,” Asahi then added, “or even Ray.”

Takamina sighed. Let’s rephrase that sentence from before. She had actually lost a member of her Family, then one of her bestest friends, the love of her life, and now, she was going to lose another best friend.

“You still love her? Even though she was about to betray you?” Asahi asked.

Smiling, Takamina nodded her head as she said, “She was my first love.” She reminisces about the past that she and Ray went through. Sweet, yet bitter, memories.

“How can you love someone like that?” Asahi asked in disbelief. She never did like Ray due to her personality, but ever since that diva-like girl met Nami, she changed.

“Love can make you do crazy stuff.” Takamina said with a smile.

“What about that girl back then? That…” Asahi tried to remember the name, “…Acchan girl.”  Takamina stared at her with a confused look, wondering what Asahi was trying to say.

“Her?”

“You seem to like her.” Asahi stated. Takamina shook her head and smiled.

“I’m never gonna fall in love again. Ray’s the first and the last.” Takamina told her. Asahi sighed and smiled at her best friend. She’s not going to say anything back, but she was sure that Takamina would like her. After all, the girl was a beauty and seemed like the type of girl that Takamina likes.

Outside the room, Acchan began to bite her lower lip, wondering about the Ray girl that Asahi mention before. Who was Ray? Wait, hold it. Why was bothering to know her? She laughed, making the others look at her and sit away, thinking that she has gone mad.

“It was a good thing that Takamina didn’t get hit by the bullet.” Sayaka said. The others nodded their heads in agreement.

Flashback

BANG!!! BANG!!!

A body fell down as a bullet passed through her head. Acchan stared in horror while the rest had their mouths open wide.

“Minami!”

Acchan rushed to the said girl, who was clutching her shoulder, while Takamina smiled meekly at her. Takamina turned to Asahi, who was lying on the floor, covered in blood.

“Asahi…” Takamina’s voice quavered as she spoke the unconscious girl’s name, and tried picking up the girl, before falling down as well and gritting her teeth from the pain.

“Minami!” Acchan cried and helped her up.

“There!” Mayuyu cried as she pointed at the windows.

Everyone turned and saw a figure covered in black. They saw the person’s eyes widen and quickly jumped down from the window. Sae ran towards the door.

“After that guy…” Sae stopped running, “or girl!” Deciding to forget about senseless things, she ran after the figure. The others followed her, except Acchan, who called Tomochin.

“Help me get her into your car.” She instructed as she helped Takamina up.

“W-wait.” Takamina told the both of them in a hoarse voice. She put Asahi’s arm around her neck and began walking, with Acchan supporting her other arm.

“Just leave that Wakamatsu girl here. She’s probably dead anyway.” Tomochin told Takamina as she opened the door to get outside.

Takamina shook her head and looked at Asahi. The unconscious girl had a bullet hole on her head and blood was dripping onto her pale face like a faucet. She wiped the dripping blood from the girl’s face and had tears forming in her eyes.

“We can’t leave her.” She said firmly. Tomochin sighed and shook her head. The girl had a bullet shot through her head! It’s so obvious that Asahi’s dead!

“T-Takamina.” Asahi mumbled. Okay, soon-to-be-dead girl!

“Tomochin, please.” Takamina pleaded, looking at her with tearful eyes.

Tomochin bit her lower lip and sighed, “Alright.” She took Asahi’s arm and placed it around her neck, taking off the burden from Takamina. The four of them, or more likely three with Asahi being carried, walked to Tomochin’s parked car by the garage and got in.

“Wait here. I’ll get the others.” Tomochin told them as she ran to where the others may be.

“Minami, move your hand.” Acchan told her as she ripped off a cloth from her clothing. Takamina did as she was told and Acchan pressed it against the bleeding wound, making Takamina hiss in pain.

“Sorry.” Acchan apologized as she pressed harder. Takamina smiled meekly at her and took shallow breaths. Then turning her head to the girl next to her, she bit her lower lip. Asahi was pale, as in pale white. She looked like she was sleeping and seeing how her chest wasn’t rising like before, Takamina began to sob.

“Minami.” Acchan patted her back.

“Asahi…She’s gonna be okay, right?” Takamina asked, looking at her with scared eyes.

Acchan looked away and didn’t say anything. What should she say? Asahi was shot through the head and she wasn’t breathing. Yet, she didn’t want Takamina to feel hurt. What should she say?

“I don’t know.” Acchan admitted.

Meanwhile, the others were caught in a fight with the black figure. Everyone surrounded him, or her, and threw some punches and kicks, only to be dodged by the person.

“Tch. This guy is good!” Sae muttered under her breath when the person managed to land a punch on her chest.

“Who are you?!” Yuko demanded as she helped Sae up and took a stance. The person just looked at them and pointed at a badge pinned on their chest. Everyone narrowed their eyes to get a good view but the person just took of the situation and punched each of them, knocking them down onto the ground. Taking the chance to escape, the figure in black ran away. (I’m just going to use the term ‘him’. )

A sudden vision from her past made Jurina stand up quickly and follow him. She followed him into a forest and managed land a punch on him. However, he pushed her and her head met in contact with a tree trunk. Seeing that Jurina was dizzy, he stood up. Jurina reached out her hand to stop him by grabbing his collar but missed and grabbed the badge instead. He kicked her and ran away, with Jurina covered in mud and blood dripping from her head.

“Jurina!” the others cried when they came running. They looked around to check whether it was a trap, and when no men came out, they carried her.

“I-I’m fine!” Jurina told them and struggled to get down. Rena sighed and told the others to do so. But then, she grabbed Jurina’s wrist when something shining caught her eye. Jurina quickly hid the badge in her back pocket and looked at her confusingly. Deciding that her eyes were playing tricks on her, Rena let go and everyone went back to Tomochin’s car.

End of Flachback

Rena stared at Jurina, who was sitting beside Tomochin, with an ice pack on her wound. She started wondering where the girl could have gone to, but decided to ask her later when they’re at home. Now was just not the time.

The door opened and Takamina came out with puffy eyes. Everyone looked at her, wondering what was going to happen.

“She’s gone.” Takamina stated hoarsely. Yuko and Miichan walked up to her and patted her back comfortingly. Yukirin pushed Mayuyu away and looked at Takamina sympathetically.

“Let’s go home.” Takamina told them and everyone stood up. Outside, everyone had sad faces, but deep inside, they couldn’t help but squeal in glee. They can finally take a long and warm bath!

To Be Continued…

I wonder how you guys reacted when you all thought that Takamina was going to die. Thanks to RJay-san I decided to NOT kill Takamina or anyone else, yet. I agree that it's a bit TOO early for anyone to die and so I killed Asahi. But I wonder what would happen to the plot if Takamina DID die. I really have no plot for this story and everything just goes to my mind, so even I have no idea what's going to happen. LOL. Anyway...

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - FINALLY!!! Chapter 20 [07/12]
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »
Yea! Yea! Takamina didn't die :w00t:
Thanks for not killing Takamina :twothumbs
But it was sad that Asahi died :(
I :? wonder who was the one that killed Hinata and Takamina's best friend :angry:
And what happened next?? Which family owns that badge????!!!! :rock:

There's still a lot of mystery not yet solved!!!! :panic:
I can't wait to read more about it :cow:

Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup
Please update soon :bow: :bow:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
OMG! An update :w00t:
Thanks for the update :thumbsup

Thank you for not killing Takamina XD

I wonder who are those 'guys' who killed Asahi!!! :angry:
They also killed Hinata and causes so much problem and misunderstandings!!! :rock: :rock:

I wonder who is the one that is killed in Takamina's family?? :?
No name mentioned yet so far.. I'm so curious about it XD

Although Taka didn't die.. Asahi did.. their last conversation was so sad :cry:
But I'm happy that their friendship is back :)

Ray??!! :shocked I wonder what happened between Takamina and Ray before.. :panic:
And Ray almost betrayed Takamina?? What did she do?? Where she is now?? :?

Acchan getting curious about Ray XD Is she falling for Taka?? :wub: :twothumbs
I can't wait to read more about Atsumina too :inlove: Hopefully there will be Atsumina moments :mon cute:

Hoho.. karomuwi the informant XD That's cool :thumbsup
Please find out about the family with that badge fast and tell Jurina about it XD

Thanks again for the update :twothumbs
I'm really curious and I think you can see from all my questions UP there :nervous
Please update soon :bow: Thank you :) :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2011, 07:14:05 AM »
jajaj you are a teaser ¬_¬ dont do that again is painful

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:19 AM »
Yay Takamina is not dead! But Asahi T_T
I like the tomotomo part ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2011, 08:47:17 AM »
So sad~

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
Hey, you're back!! Ah.. I got thanked twice.. Now I feel uncomfortable..
Like I predict. Takamina will not be the one who'll get shot. And it's turns out to be Asahi.
And like I said before.
The one who killed Hinata, Jurina's parents. and now Asahi, want Akiba family to disappear.
Starting from their friends and parents.
Blue flower as insignia? Is it just me or its really remind to Yabakune Gakuen's insignia? (MJGK)

'Kay! I'm waiting for the next action!
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
So sad.  :farofflook:  :on speedy:
But I'm glad Takamina didn't die.  :stuffed:
Wonders what Jurina will do. when she finds out the family that has that badge.
Thank you for updating.   :kneelbow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2011, 09:35:33 PM »
 :shocked It wasn't Takamina tough...but too bad for Asahi  :(

So Jurina will go after "them" can't wait for your next update.

Arigatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2012, 05:17:56 AM »
Knew Takamina was alright, though sad for her friend
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:07:21 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - FINALLY!!! Chapter 21 [02/15]
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
@Yagami.Rai: Hmm~ I'm going to let you continue wondering who it is, who decided to mess their lives.  :D And thank you for reading this!

@Skytsuna: I'm going to let your imaginations run wild first~  XD Try to guess what happened to Ray and etc~

@Haruko: Ahahaha, you'll have to bear with me then~ Cuz I like these kind of stuff XD

@kahem: Thank you~ ^^

@RenaChii: Should I make another sad one then~?  XD

@caghaunt: Hmm~ You are really smart and observative! Fine, since you guessed right...The blue badge is Yabakune's insgnia~  :D

@Sok: Hmm~ Let's start with revenge, shall we? :lol:

@Megumi: Thank you for waiting~

@sakura_drop: People have to die in my stories. haha

A/N: I really apologize for the delayed update. But unfortunately, my schedule has always been packed ever since the start of the year, making me unable to update. I also planned on posting this yesterday, but my internet decided to be funny, and now it's delayed. I'm sorry for the long wait. :kneelbow: Anyway, this story might be a bit boring since I had little time to fix it, so forgive me for the wrong grammars and such. Anyways~ Here you go~

Chapter 20 Part 2

The moment they reached the mansion, everyone went straight to their bathrooms, all eager to shower off the mud, and soak their worn out bodies in warm bath. Two hours of scrubbing the dirt off themselves went by, and everyone headed to the dining hall to eat.

Only to find out that there was nothing to feast on.

After a few seconds passed, and no spoke a word, Tomochin’s patience ran out. She smacked her hands on the table, as she demanded. “Why isn’t there any food here on the table?!”

Her face was in a frown, and her lips were in a straight line as she was furious to find an empty table with nothing laid upon it.

Not even the cooker had any rice!

Turning to everyone, she asked for an explanation, only to have everyone shrug their shoulders in response. She scowled, and crossed her arms. Just then, all of their stomachs grumbled, making them groan simultaneously.

What should they do now? They were terribly starving, and it was already quarter to midnight. So the probability of any five-star restaurant to be open was…Zero. To add to that, their maids were gone for the night, sleeping like babies in their own abodes, so there was no one to cook for them.

The only solution was to cook their own good.

Once everyone realized that cooking was their last option, they began a staring contest as they all started wondering, who was going to make a move. However, several minutes passed, and no one has made a move.

The clock struck twelve, making their stomachs grumble once again, as they were reminded that they have yet to eat.

Sighing and trying to forget the feeling of their insides being eaten inside, they continued their contest, all holding on to their pride as they stared at everyone. But still, no one made a move after several songs of their singing stomachs. Deciding that they have had enough of staring, two girls decided to break the contest.

Haruna and Mariko started sending each other a message through their eyes, and instantly nodded with a smile, when they understood that they had to cook for themselves.

With that in mind, they raised their hands, as they offered. “We’ll cook!”

They skipped to the kitchen quickly and started taking out some of the pans, while the Rappapa girls all stood in horror. Some of the Royal girls shook them out of their trance, while the others rushed to the kitchen to find Haruna and Mariko switching on the stove.

Seeing the fear on each of the Rappapa girls, the Royal girls all cried as dramatically as they could to make the two stop. “NO!”

Haruna and Mariko looked at them with confused looks, as the Rappapa girls pulled them far away from the cooking station, while the Royal girls placed back the pans that the two took out.

Why were the Rappapa afraid? Well, the reason was simple.

Those two sucked at cooking!

Haruna and Mariko were already horrible in cooking, by themselves! By letting the two work, TOGETHER…Would only mean their deaths!

They could just imagine it. Their rival Mafia Families all laughing hysterically as they read the Akiba girls’ gravestones, with the reason of their deaths written on it.

They won’t die because of fighting, but because of the inedible food the two would cook! And as a Mafia Family to die because of that…Would be the most humiliating thing! They’d rather be killed through torture, than be humiliated for being poisoned by food!

“But you guys are hungry!” Haruna reasoned. “And Tomochin might eat us instead if Mari-chin and I don’t start cooking.” She added with a pout. She perfectly knew the Fashion Queen.

One time, when the maids left the mansion without any food, Tomochin growled at the Rappapa girls, and bit them. It was supposed to be lesson for the Rappapa girls, but it left a traumatizing effect on the cat-like girl.

Knowing this, everyone instantly turned their heads to Tomochin as they all asked her, through their eyes, to tell the cat-like girl that the Fashion Queen won’t eat anyone.

Realizing that their fate was in her hands, Tomochin sighed and placed her hand on Haruna’s shoulder, as she dropped a sweat and stated as gently as she could.

“No. I think I’d rather starve to death than eat the food you’ll cook.”

Everyone nodded frantically. No one in their right mind would eat Haruna’s cooking! Not after the food that she once cooked! Like that omelet rice that tasted like a lotion! That was the worst tasting omelet rice ever!

And because of that experience, everyone stayed away from omelet rice, no matter how tasty it looked.

Haruna sighed, and Mariko dropped the pans she tried to take from Acchan, who was putting them back. As she watched the two girls pout, Kumi sighed depressingly. “Let’s all die in hunger.”

Everyone hanged their heads in sorrow as they began to groan. Their groaning was soon mixed by the choir of their loud rumbling stomachs, making them clutch their stomachs as they all began to whimper.

Unable to handle the heavy atmosphere that everyone was emitting, Yukirin smiled and skipped to the counter while happily saying, “Let’s start cooking!” only to be stopped by Sae.

“Yukirin…” Sae started to say with a smile, before looking at her seriously. “…for a person who can’t even crack an egg properly, cooking might be a little…too much for you.”

“In other words, please allow the others to cook instead, Yuki-neechan.” Kumi said, as everyone looked at Yukirin with surprised looks.

“An egg?!” Mayuyu scoffed, and looked at Kumi, who only nodded her head with a sigh.

“You can’t even crack an egg?!” she cried in disbelief at the girl, who pouted.

She then looked at the other Akiba girls for confirmation, and a laugh escaped her mouth when they all nodded with a sigh. The older girl glared at her, and hoped that the pig-tailed girl would try to stifle her laughter. But the girl didn’t. Mayuyu fell to the ground as she clutched her stomach and cried from laughing too much.

Grinning, and not noticing the daggers sent to her by Yukirin for letting the cat out of the bag, Sae turned to Mayuyu and giggled. “She even tried to use a chopstick to take the egg out of the shell.”

Yukirin looked away in shame as the younger girl looked at her, trying to figure out why for someone her age, was unable to crack an egg.

Yukirin cried, “It was my first time! I have never cooked in my life!” as she curled her fists and stomped her feet like a child.

Everyone tried to make Mayuyu stop laughing as they began feeling the icy atmosphere that Yukirin was giving. However, Mayuyu didn’t give care if the older sent her arrows of fire. The Royal girls saw this, and began to panic. They turned to Rena, begging her through their eyes to try and calm her sister down.

Nodding, Rena sighed and patted her sister’s back, making the girl relax. To further relax her, she said. “Don’t worry, Yukirin. You can help me.”

“I’ll let everyone taste my spicy chicken!” She cried as she pumped her fist into the air, and made a determined look that made Takamina look at Miichan and Yuko in worry.

Kumi’s eyes widened, and the other Royal girls began to quiver as an old memory came to their mind. Their eyes were now bloodshot red, and they all gulped loudly.

Seeing the Royal girls’ worried glances, Anna quickly suggested. “Maybe we should eat at a fast food restaurant!” She began to fear for her stomach and life, the moment Rena started taking out every spice that could set one’s mouth on fire.

She stared at Kumi, who only shrugged her shoulders, clueless on how to stop her older sister. Anna smacked her own forehead, before grinning widely. There was only one person who could probably stop her.

Matsui Jurina.

Turning to the girl, she began to nudge Jurina, motioning for her to say something. When Jurina shook her head, Anna looked at Kumi, who winked at her. Kumi leaned close to Jurina, as she whispered.

“My sister makes crimson-red chicken wings.” Anna chuckled quietly when she saw Jurina’s eyes widen, knowing perfectly well that the young girl couldn’t take spicy food well.

To make sure that the ball was in their court, Kumi added.  “And I’m sure that she’d make them extra thrilling, especially for you.”

Jurina shook her head frantically, and quickly told Rena, “I’m going to eat outside! I’d rather die than eat the food made by you!” her eyes bulging out in fear for her tongue.

Rena’s smile dropped, and she looked down as she dropped the chili she was holding. She bit her lower lip, and walked to the corner, where Yukirin was now standing. Everyone watched, as the two leaned against each other for support.

Sighing, everyone turned to Jurina, as they began to tell her with their eyes that she was a little too much. Rolling her eyes at them, Jurina began to mumble how everyone should be thanking her.

They turned to Mayuyu, who hasn’t stopped laughing, and then to Jurina who had her arms crossed. Then diverting their eyes from the two young girls, they stared at the sulking girls, and sighed.

They didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but they don’t want to die from food poisoning, or an overdose from spicy food.

The atmosphere has darkened, and everyone immediately forgot their hunger. Unable to take the scene of her sisters moping any longer, Kumi sighed as she went over to the two, before hugging them.

She told them, as she tucked a hair behind each of their ears. “You can cook for me next time, okay?”

And added. “Your cooking is not that bad. Everyone else just have their own preferences.” The two girls looked at their youngest sister, and began to think about what she said.

Sensing that her two older sisters wasn’t going to smile any sooner, she concluded a revenge. She turned to the causes of her sisters’ sulking, making sure that the two saw her eyes sharpen, before speaking.

“Mayuyu and Jurina are going to eat it with me!” Mayuyu’s laughter died down, and Jurina’s crossed arms instantly went limp. They stared at her in shocked expressions, and opened their mouths to remove the misunderstanding.

Kumi glared at them. “I promise you that they’ll eat two sets.” The two girls’ jaws dropped, and was about to complain, when Kumi added quickly. “Four sets! They’ll eat four sets of everything that you’re going to cook!”

“Right, guys?” she asked through gritted teeth. Everyone else felt shivers ran down their spines as Kumi looked at them, and nodded their heads frantically, knowing that it would be for their best to agree without complain.

“Y-yeah!” They said, making Kumi smile back at them with a look of an angel.

“We’ll even eat it!” Miichan smiled as she added, not realizing the deadly glares being sent to her by everyone else.

Rena and Yukirin smiled slightly, before turning to everyone else for confirmation. When everyone smiled, they grinned widely and hi-fived each other, not noticing the look that their youngest sister gave everyone.

Rena and Yukirin cheered as they began listing down all of the food they were going to make, not even noticing the bitter smile that everyone gave, and the pale-white face that Mayuyu and Jurina were making.

To everyone’s relief, Kumi cut her sisters’ happiness through gentle words. “But right now, we’ll be eating outside. Is that fine?”

Everyone nodded their heads eagerly and looked at the two with puppy eyes, hoping that they’ll be able to live another day.

When the two nodded their heads, everyone cheered, and ran to their vehicles, not wanting to give the two a chance to change their minds and cook food for them.

At the fast food restaurant

The pleasant smell of fries and burgers filling the whole place with delicious aromas. The sight of the tables being covered by sets of foods, made everyone’s eyes blinked with glee as they eyed all of the desired food.

After a few seconds, everyone dug in, unable to resist the urge to stare longer. The whole Akiba girls smile happily, as they ate their food in delight. They each took a bite from their burgers, chewed it slowly to savor the flavors, before swallowing, and repeating the process.

During their feast, Mayuyu stood up and went to the counter, and came back after a few minutes, with nothing in hand. She sat down next to Jurina and took a bite out of her spaghetti, when the younger girl leaned closer and asked in a whisper. “Did you buy another one, Mayuyu?”

Mayuyu nodded her head and the two gave a thumbs-up to each other. “Yeah!”

Noticing the cheeky smiles that Jurina and Mayuyu were sending to each other, she couldn’t help but ask. “Buy what?” The two shook their heads, making her arch her eyebrow in response.

Mayuyu looked at her innocently, as she hid away her Happy meal toys. If Yukirin was to ever find out, she’d never live it down, knowing how cold-hearted the girl was. Heck, Yukirin would even mock her for having a child-like heart when she was already acting like an adult.

“Another batch of food.” She lied, hoping that Yukirin wouldn’t pry any longer.

With the feeling that something was being kept from her, Yukirin continued to stare at Mayuyu, thinking that the younger girl would give up in lying. However, seeing that Mayuyu wasn’t fidgeting, she turned away, letting Mayuyu take in a breath and sigh in relief.

Mayuyu glared at a snickering Jurina, and warmed. “Don’t tell her that I still buy kiddie meals. Or else I’ll make you eat Rena’s spicy chicken alone.”

The threat of spicy chicken made Jurina’s snickering stop. The petrified girl nodded her head like an obedient puppy, and Mayuyu smiled as she continued to eat.

After the feast

The moment they finished their fast food feast, they drove back to the mansion and got ready for sleep. Some of them went straight to bed, already tucked in and in pajamas. They were tired from the chase they gave to the one who shot Asahi, and their bodies were starting to ache.

Meanwhile, apart from the ones tucked in bed, some were still stuck in the showers. Half-asleep. One minute, they were brushing their teeth, and wide awake. And then by the next, they had their chins placed on top of their palms, with their toothbrush dangling from their mouth.

Everyone felt darkness slowly envelop their sight. And soon, everyone’s eyes started closing involuntarily… except for one, whose eyes stared in total concentration at the piece of object that her hand was holding.

The said girl who has been staring at the phone was none other than Matsui Jurina, who stood outside her balcony.

It wasn’t that she had her eyes staring at the piece of communication device. She would also admire the stars every once in a while, before returning her eyes to her device.

She was feeling the fatigue from running after the assassin, but she didn’t want to receive Karomuwi’s information, after several hours it has been sent.

Two hours have passed since her last contact with the said girl, yet not a single call, nor a message, was sent to her. It was making her impatient, and at the same time, worried, since never have the girl took a few hours, or even an hour, to give her the information that she needed.

It has always been at least ten minutes when she wasn’t busy, or fifteen when she was. The only thing that could explain the delay…was trouble.

It was quite known that being an assassin is a dangerous job. You live a dangerous life, and you can’t really trust anyone. Falling in love was also the last on the list, since it’s mostly the main mistake that most assassins make. Making friends was not easy, since they could be the one you have to kill, or the ones who are sent after you.

So basically, being an assassin wasn’t easy.

And that’s the main reason why Jurina couldn’t help but worry. Whenever it took Karomuwi some time to inform her, she’d always meet up with Jurina in bandages, or with a cast. The worst state that Karomuwi had been in was the time she searched for one of the Rappapa’s missing members, and ended up in a comatose.

She didn’t actually know the reason why, but doctors had told her that they found the poor girl bleeding to death in a car, next to…

BEEP!

Jurina’s eyes quickly scanned the phone’s screen, only to find out that it was a notification saying that it was already four in the morning.

“Maybe she’s doing one of her assassinations?” she thought to herself to try to calm her anxious mind, and stop the dangerous imagination her mind was giving her.

“Jurina?”

The said girl’s eyes widened, and in an instinct, quickly hid the phone in her pajamas’ pocket. She turned her body as naturally as she could, before smiling to cover her face’s anxiety.

Her eyes found themselves staring at Rena, who was in a pink white gown. Rena yawned, as she came closer to Jurina, and asked. “Shouldn’t you be sleeping?”

“Yeah.” She replied, completely taken aback by the sudden calling of her name.

Rena scratched her eyes sleepily, as she stared at Jurina. She had woken up to a sudden beeping, and realized that the younger Matsui wasn’t in the bed next to hers. When she turned to check out the time, the digital clock showed the digits, 4:00 AM.

“You should be sleeping, especially for someone like your age.” Rena told her, in the most serious voice she could muster, even though it was evident that she was sleepy.

Jurina sighed, and nodded her head as she went inside, making Rena arch her eyebrow at the younger girl, surprised that she wasn’t yelled at. After all, Jurina would usually tell her not to bother her, and get off her back. But this time… Jurina actually, kind of did what she was asked to do, and without a complaint, to say the least.

“Maybe she’s having indigestion.” Rena thought to herself as she lay down on her own bed, confused with the Jurina’s weird behavior. It was rare to have the girl answer to her orders without a complaint. Heck, it never happened before!

Staring at the girl’s back, Rena sighed as she began to think about the day when Jurina would finally warm up to her, and Rena would no longer try to act like she wasn’t hurt by any of Jurina’s insults and words. Hopefully, and sooner than she’s estimating (which was a few years), the younger Matsui would treat her as a part of the new Family.

It was the only thing that Rena wanted.

Several hours later (evening)

Several hours have passed, about seventeen hours to be exact. Everyone was doing their respective ways of reducing boredom. Either with talking to one another, or reading.

Acchan was browsing for ribbons with Takamina, and would constantly say the word ‘cute’, making Takamina blush.

Yuko had her head on top of Haruna’s lap, with her eyes closed as she took in the cat-like girl’s scent. She would smile and stare at the girl with loving eyes as Haruna combed the shorter girl’s hair.

Miichan was staring at a picture book of pastry recipes, while at the same time, show it to Mariko who kept on pushing it away from her face.

Tomochin was doing her nails, with Tomo~mi watching her in great interest.

Sae was sitting by the corner with Sayaka. The two were secretly looking at clothes, trying to search for anything that would make them look a little less intimidating and boyish.

Yukirin was combing Rena’s long black hair, clueless to the bikini sketch that Mayuyu was doing of her.

Kumi was just chess with Anna, and was effortless winning all the time.

Everyone was having some bonding time, but only one person remained missing. Realizing this, Anna turned to Rena.

“Rena-chan, is Jurina sleeping again?” Anna asked, as she made move to eat Kumi’s pawn.

Rena nodded her head as she sighed, took a glance at the room that Jurina was in. It was already ten in the evening, yet Jurina hasn’t woken up from her slumber, and didn’t even try to get up when the other Akiba girls tried all sorts of way to make the young girl stand up.

“She must really be tired.” Rena told her.

Anna nodded her head in agreement, and reminded Rena, “Well, she did go after that assassin, you know.”

Rena nodded her head, agreeing. Just then, something came to Rena’s mind, making her turn to Kumi and said, “You’ve missed school for quite some time, so make sure that you sleep early today and go to school tomorrow.”

Hearing her older sister’s gentle order, Kumi nodded as she moved her chess piece. She sighed, but not a word of complaint left her mouth for she knew that her older sisters desire for nothing but her grades to be excellent.

Looking up from her sketch, she saw the girl give up without a fight, making Mayuyu look at Yukirin and say, “Can’t she just stay here at home with us?”

Yukirin looked at her in confusion, making her continue as she shaded a part of her sketch. “I mean, she’s a Mafia member. So she can still live happily without going to school.”

Yukirin shook her head and patted Kumi’s head, as she spoke. “Rena and I want her to study and get a job, and not just depend on the Family that might cause the death of her.”

“Death of her?” Mayuyu thought to herself, and shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Kumi in sympathy.

Poor girl.

She already tried helping Kumi escape from the horrible time in school, but she knew that whatever the older sisters told the young girl, she would always comply.

Mayuyu sighed, and began thinking about the last time she spent time in school. She remembered how she almost killed her teacher several times just to end her boredom, making Sayaka decide on homeschooling Mayuyu herself, and teaching the girl all kinds, with the help of the other Rappapa girls.

Just then, something came into her mind.

“Study hard to attain happiness.”

The most ridiculous saying she has ever come up on.

Well, that’s what Mayuyu thinks. After all, look at how she’s living! She lives in a huge mansion, can ride cars, even though she’s still not legal, and even gets some action in her life!

She can also use simple stuff like her phone to hijack a plane! And they don’t even teach that in school!

“School is probably the most boring place on Earth.” She thought to herself as the word ‘school’ made her cringe.

Taking herself out of her own trance, Mayuyu stared at the three sisters. She saw Yukirin put a hand on Kumi’s shoulder. “Make sure that you pass the ending exams, alright?”

She shook her head in disgust. Disgusted by the fact that Yukirin wanted her younger sister to suffer in school. What kind of sister was she?

Surprising Mayuyu, Kumi nodded her head obediently and stood up. The young girl walked up to her room, followed by Anna, and left the rest of the girls in the living room without a word.

Irritated, Mayuyu stood up to go to her room, but not before she mumbled out words that were loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Study freaks.”

Yukirin looked at her with a glare, which Mayuyu ignored as she stomped her way to the room. But before entering the room, she showed her face to the older girl, and shouted.

“You don’t know the meaning of ‘Fun’!” she stuck out her tongue, and entered the room as she closed the door with a slam.

Yukirin looked at the others with a huge shocked face, and wondered what she just did to make Mayuyu act that way.

“She’s jealous of the attention you keep giving to Kumi.” Acchan pointed out, while the others nodded their heads in agreement. Yukirin arched her eyebrow at the girl’s statement.

“Kumi’s my sister. Of course I have to give her attention.” Yukirin stated, making the others sigh and shake their heads.

“The problem is…” Tomochin crossed her arms as she continued to speak. “You don’t give Mayuyu ANY attention.”

Takamina sighed. “While Rena’s situation is the total opposite.”

Everyone turned to the said girl and looked at her in sympathy. Everyone has been seeing Rena’s countless efforts on trying to be close with Jurina. Yet, the younger girl won’t even give her a thankful look whenever Rena does something for her.

“Well, I’m not asking for Mayuyu to crave for my attention.” Yukirin sighed as she crossed her arms.

“You’re lucky she’s not ignoring you.” Rena muttered. “I’ve tried everything to make her stop ignoring me.”

Yukirin looked at her. “Then stop trying. You’re just wasting your time.”

Rena frowned at her and spoke. “That’s easy for YOU to say.”

“Mayuyu CRAVES for your attention, while Jurina DESPISES me!” she cried.

She then added. “I don’t hear Mayuyu insulting you like how Jurina’s been insulting me!”

“Mayuyu HAS insulted me!” Yukirin cried back, making Rena scoff.

“Oh yeah?” Rena asked in a challenge. “Tell me how she did then.”

“She laughed at me for not being able to crack an egg!” Yukirin cried.

“That’s not as insulting as Jurina’s insult!” Rena cried back at her.

Everyone had their mouths closed, all afraid to speak a word, as the atmosphere began to be surrounded by dangerous auras emitted by the two girls.

Rena stood up, and pointed at Yukirin. “At least Mayuyu didn’t say that she’d rather die than eat the food you’re going to cook!”

Yukirin opened her mouth to try and speak back, but realized that Rena was right. Mayuyu had NEVER insulted her, the way Jurina HAD insulted Rena.

Yukirin looked at her younger sister, and stood up to try and apologize. But just before she could do that, Rena stomped her way out of the room and into the garden.

Yukirin sighed with a hint of sadness, and dropped to the couch as she pouted.

She had never fought with Rena about anything.

Sighing, she turned her head, only to realize that she fought with her sister in front of everyone else. She bit her lower lip, unsure on how to apologize for seeing the scene between them, when Takamina patted her back.

“Don’t worry. Rena just needs time to cool off.” She assured with a smile that could energize anyone.

Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement, making Yukirin smile a little. She nodded her head with them, and smiled as she stood up. The others looked at her, wondering what she was going to do, when she curled her fists and made a determined pose.

“I’m going to help Rena with Jurina!” she cried, and smiled.

Yuko smiled and patted her back. “That’s the spirit!”

Deciding that it was best to start now than later, Yukirin went straight to Rena and Jurina’s room. She heard everyone cheer from the living room, making her gain more confidence. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

After a few minutes, she knocked again. This time, a little bit louder. She waited, thinking that Jurina was at the bathroom and that it would rude of her to enter when Jurina didn’t open the door for her.

However, after waiting and knocking several times, Yukirin felt the confidence slowly disappear.

“Maybe Jurina didn’t want to have anyone disturb her?” Yukirin thought to herself, and walked back to her own room, when all of a sudden, an image of Rena’s earlier angered face showed up in her mind, making her drop the idea of giving up.

Yukirin took a deep breath and walked as fast as she could towards the door. She knocked one last time, and when no one opened the door, she grabbed the doorknob and entered the room.

She opened her mouth to give Jurina an earful of why she should be kinder to Rena, when something went past her head, and hit the wall. Yukirin’s eyes widened when she turned to look at the thing that was thrown at her, and found a hand phone broken in several pieces.

She then turned her head to the direction where the hand phone came from, and found Jurina standing by the balcony, looking very upset with something.

“I’ve been waiting for several hours!” Jurina cried as she gripped the phone in her hand tightly. She turned and was about to throw the phone at the same direction she threw the previous phone, only to find Yukirin staring at her.

Jurina’s eyes widened, and she quickly held on tight to the phone, fearing that it might hit Yukirin. She stared at Yukirin, and the two then began a staring contest, only to have it broken by Jurina after several minutes passed.

“Uh…I’m sorry you had to see that!” Jurina apologized and quickly lowered her head, hoping that Yukirin wouldn’t asked about the reason for the throwing of her phone.

Yukirin’s stare softened a bit, and smiled. Jurina gave a sigh of relief, and pointed to Rena’s bed. “Why don’t you sit down while I clean up the…” she stared at the broken pieces. “mess?”

Yukirin nodded her head, and sat down on Rena’s soft bed. She watched the younger girl go to the bathroom, and come back with a broom in hand.

When the broken pieces were cleaned up, Jurina went to a rectangular box by the corner of the room, and took out a pair of drinks and several chips. She smiled as she gave a drink to Yukirin, and opened the chips.

Yukirin started to wonder why Rena seemed to be having trouble becoming friends with Jurina. Just by the girl’s actions, Yukirin could tell that Jurina was a kind girl. So what was the problem between the two?

“So…” Jurina began as she drank from her canned drink. “Is there something you needed?”

Yukirin stared at her for a while, before putting down her drink in hand. She took a deep breath, and looked at Jurina seriously, making Jurina nervous.

“Does she know about the badge?” Jurina thought to herself as she gulped and fiddled with her canned drink nervously.

Fortunately for Jurina, Yukirin didn’t seem to know anything. “I’ve been wondering about your relationship with Rena.”

Yukirin bit her lower lip, and mentally slapped herself. ‘Relationship with Rena’? Why did she make it sound like the two were dating?

“Oh.”

Yukirin looked at Jurina with a gentle smile, and sighed.

“It seems that you’re still cold to her.”

Yukirin told her. “My sister just wants to be friends with you. And it’s been affecting her mood lately, so I decided to talk to you.”

Jurina nodded her head, knowing what Yukirin was trying to say and where it was going to be headed.

“I was just wondering if…” she bit her lower lip, hoping that Jurina would listen. “…maybe you can be a little less cold towards her?”

Jurina sighed, and nodded her head. True. She WAS a bit too harsh on the older girl. She knew that Rena was just trying to get along with her, but Jurina still felt guilty for thinking that it was the Royal Family who killed her parents.

There seemed to be no problem when she talked to the other Royal girls, but when it was Rena…she just couldn’t get her words right, and always end up insulting the older girl, or saying something hurtful.

Yukirin began telling her how Rena seemed to change. She told her about their argument that took place before Yukirin entered the room. She also told Jurina how quiet Rena was whenever she was near Jurina, for she feared that Jurina would hate her even more if she spoke.

After the conversation, Jurina smiled at Yukirin. “I’ll try to be less cold to her.”

However, Yukirin had another idea in mind, and shook her head. “Not good enough.”

“Promise me that you’ll be friends with her.” She told Jurina.

Jurina sighed before nodding her head in agreement, making Yukirin smile widely, and hug the younger girl tightly.

“Now that Rena’s problem is fixed, I should fix mine as well.” Yukirin told her, making Jurina laugh.

“Mayuyu is a cyborg girl, but she’s actually vulnerable. So make sure that you give her enough attention, and spoil her.” Jurina said.

Yukirin smiled, and thanked her before leaving the Jurina alone in the room, as she went back to her own room.

“Go take her out of her sulking state.” Jurina said to no one, and went out the room to try and search for her roommate.

Meanwhile, when Yukirin entered her room, she found Mayuyu sitting up straight on her own bed as she watched a program on the TV.

“What are you watching?” she asked.

She waited for a reply, but received none as the younger girl spoke not a single word, and continued to watch the screen, ignoring Yukirin’s presence.

Yukirin sighed and sat down next to the pig-tailed girl, as she began poking her playfully on the shoulder. The poking went on for a while, but still, Mayuyu ignored her.

“Hey, why is Jurina so cold to Rena?” she asked, since she didn’t know what other topic to talk about with Mayuyu.

Mayuyu crossed her arms and responded coldly. “I don’t know. And I don’t care.”

Yukirin arched her eyebrow at her response, and sighed. “Can’t you tell Jurina to go easy on Rena?”

“No.” A quick, and cold reply.

“Why?” Yukirin asked with a pout.

“Well why don’t you stop thinking about others for a while!” Mayuyu snapped, taking Yukirin by surprise.

“Aish.” She mumbled and growled at Yukirin. “See?! I didn’t manage to hear what Akiyama Mio said!”

Yukirin looked at her apologetically, before sighing depressingly, and sitting on her own bed as she took out a book from under her pillow. She began to read, but would casually catch a glimpse of the pig-tailed girl from the corner of her eye.

A few seconds later, the TV’s volume got louder, and the sounds started vibrating on the walls. Yukirin furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to concentrate on the book, but to no avail, failed so.

She turned to Mayuyu, and asked in the nicest way as she could. “Can you please lower down the volume?” However, her sweet plea was ignored, as the TV’s volume increased even more, irritating her, while at the same time, amuses her.

“Can you please turn it down a bit? I’m trying to read here.” She asked again, trying to hide the forming smile.

“Then read outside. I’m trying to watch.” Mayuyu told her as she crossed her arms stubbornly. Yukirin tried to stifle a laugh, and stop a squeal from coming out of her mouth when Mayuyu began to pout.

Deciding that she wanted to see more of Mayuyu’s irritated side, she stood up, and grabbed the remote.

Yukirin muted the sound, making Mayuyu cry out. “Hey!”

“Please be considerate. You’re not the only one in the room.” Yukirin said in a serious voice, even though deep inside, she was laughing hard.

Mayuyu snatched the remote from the older girl, and cried “I don’t care!” as she switched the sounds back on. Thinking that it would irritate Yukirin, she turned up the volume, making the sounds vibrated on the walls.

Unable to take the loud noise, Yukirin frowned and reached for the remote.

“Hey!” Mayuyu cried once more when Yukirin managed to snatch the remote away from her effortlessly. Mayuyu pouted, and tried to snatch the object from the older girl.

“Give it to me!” she growled, when Yukirin stood on the tip of her toes and waved it away from the girl’s reach.

“I’ll give it to you if you lower down the volume.” Yukirin conditioned, making Mayuyu roll her eyes.

“The remote is already with her!” she thought to herself.

When Yukirin gave a taunting smile, Mayuyu puffed up her cheeks, and jumped.

“Nu-uh, I won’t give it unless you promise.” Yukirin smirked.

The smirk annoyed Mayuyu, making her glare at the older girl. But just then, the scowl on her face was replaced by a smirk as an idea entered her mind.

She stared at Yukirin’s brown eyes, before grabbing the two large circular things in front of her. The remote didn’t fall like she thought that it would, and decided to continue her plan. She began groping Yukirin’s chest without realization that she had a smile forming on her face.

She began to enjoy what she was doing, but after groping Yukirin a few more times, the remote finally dropped from the raised hand, and onto her awaiting hand.

Then without wasting a moment, she backed away and headed straight for the door.

She slammed the door behind her, and ran for her dear life when she heard Yukirin screamed, finally out of her shocked trance.

“WATANABE MAYU!”

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - FINALLY!!! Chapter 20 PART 2 [02/15]
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »
MayuYuki is just  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And other couples are  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Except I hope Rena Juri will solve things with each other
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2012, 06:26:44 PM »
Thanks for update
So funny at:
Haruna and Mariko looked at them with confused looks, as the Rappapa girls pulled them far away from the cooking station, while the Royal girls placed back the pans that the two took out.

Why were the Rappapa afraid? Well, the reason was simple.

Haruna and Mariko were already horrible in cooking, by themselves! By letting the two work, TOGETHER…Would only mean their deaths!
   :on lol:

LOL at Mayuki  :hiakhiakhiak: Mayu is too bold  :hiakhiakhiak:
Waiting for your next update

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2012, 06:55:01 PM »
YAY! You finally updated! Been waiting for this for so long  :twothumbs :twothumbs

O.O wow Mayuyu is so brave... but I don't think she can out run Black... I wonder what Black would do when she catches the mouse keke

I hope Rena and Jurina can work out their problems, and I'm still waiting to see what might happen when Geki+Black decides to cook up their
spicy meal HAHAHAHA

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: February 15, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »
Wow amazing chapter mayuki its not my favorites couple but in this chapter i like it

Aww wmatsui

But im waiting cor my atsumina and kojiyuu pair

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
WMatsui~ and am I seeing MaYuki? :D

WOOT WOOT! Please update soon!

This is yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy :D

Offline ohayou

• Hentai Kamen
  • Member+
  • SKE全員大好き
« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2012, 09:18:21 AM »
MaYuki is incredibly hilarious hahahahaha mayuyu lol~ :lol:

And wMatsui is... I'm loss at word~ I don't know how to describe it~ But I love them, and I want more  :yep:

Please?  :bow:

Twitter】 | 【Tumblr】 | 【Google+
My Fanfics Collection

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2012, 11:36:19 AM »
Hahahaha the food part is so hilarious!!! And Mayuyu good job!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:17 PM »
What a perverted plan~

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2012, 03:50:20 AM »
 :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEE IS INTERESTING HISTORY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
 :D :D :D :D :D :DUPDATEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbsMAYUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  WMATSUI :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - So Easy