JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112215 times)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - FINALLY!!! Chapter 20 PART 2 [02/15]
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2012, 09:10:25 AM »
@sakura_drop: Thank you for finding that alright.  :D I actually had that dream. hahaha  :lol:

@ichikawa: You're welcome. And I do apologise for the long update.  :nervous

@immortal_k: Their cooking team-up will be in the future chapters, I think. I don't want the Akiba Family to die from food poisoning.  :lol: And thank you for the waiting you did. :kneelbow:

@Haruko: My next update will probably have the Atsumina couple. ^^ I'll try not to disappoint you.

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Yes. Yes, you are. ^^

@ohayou: I love Mayuyu in this chapter! Hahaha  :lol: :lol:

@kahem: I wonder what the food would really taste like, if the GekiBlack couple REALLY did cook.  :D

@RenaChii: Mayuyu is growing up wrong. Haha  XD

@yvet_951: :kneelbow: Thank you for finding it interesting. I will try my best to make it better. ^^

A/N: And now the next chapter~ I apologize for the short and late (as always :lol:) update. I would like to blame it on school and exams, but I blame my procrastination as well. Hahaha. Anyway, here goes~!

Chapter 20 Part 3

“WATANABE MAYU!”

The words rang throughout the whole mansion, and sent an electrifying shock to the ponytailed girl’s spine. making Mayuyu’s legs ran faster. She sighed, and began to make a mental note on apologizing to the older girl once she has calmed down. But for now, she should find a safe place to hide.

Deciding to give her legs and feet some rest, she slowed down and walked. Her mouth was dry from the running she had done for the past eight minutes, and she was craving for any cold liquid to gulp down. However, knowing that Yukirin was smart enough to think about that, she decided to put that thought and thirst off for a while. She can’t risk getting caught when the older girl’s anger was still at the DANGER level.

She wiped the sweat that has formed on her forehead, and stopped to lean against the walls for a while. Her head was spinning from the lack of oxygen, and she was feeling the urge to take a nap. However, that was not a good thing, since she could still hear Yukirin’s constant shouting and calling for her.

Speaking of the girl’s calls, why does it seem like it was just several meters away from her?

Mayuyu’s eyes widened the moment her brain processed it. She leaned away from the wall and started walking faster, since her feet were still trying to cool up. Her head still felt a bit lightheaded, but she decided to ignore the nagging feeling at the back of her head. Resting was one of the least things she had to do if she ever want to live the next day. Touching Yukirin’s chest, well… was in the middle.

“They felt….soft.” she mumbled to herself as she constantly closed and opened her hands. The softness of the two orbs could still be felt, and Mayuyu couldn’t help but smile as she remembered how they felt in her hands. It was like… awesome.

Without realization, Mayuyu began to smile in a perverted manner. She smiled in glee as the thought of squeezing Yukirin’s chest once her anger has faded, started to fill up her mind.

Just then, Mayuyu felt a drop of sweat trickle down as her surroundings began to get a bit chilly. An icy breeze started to blow from her back, and she felt the whole place a bit heavy. Her shoulders began to sag, and she soon found it hard to breathe as the time continued to pass.

Tok.

The sound made Mayuyu freeze on the spot. It made her turn her head slowly as cold sweat dropped from her forehead, and turn her body along. Her perverted smile faded as quickly as the color of her face was drained. The smile was soon replaced by a look of fear, as she stared the silhouette formed on the wall, and she slowly backed away as a familiar figure radiating an aura of anger walked in front of her from the corner.

“Gotcha.” Yukirin growled, and began to walk towards her.

Mayuyu walked back a few steps, before turning her body and running away. She started cursing herself for letting Yukirin find her, and ran faster than before. She didn’t dare look back, but knew that she had several meters from her predator.

“You’re dead once I catch you!” Yukirin cried at her, as her footsteps became a bit heavier with each step she took. She gritted her teeth, and forced her legs to stretch a bit farther. Unfortunately for her, the more she stretched her legs, the more she felt tired. It was also slowing her pace, to the point that Mayuyu had turned a corner and gave her a several meters of advantage.

She stopped in her tracks, and cursed. Then letting out an annoyed cry, she stomped her feet and headed back to her room to rest her feet for another pursuit of the younger girl.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Mayuyu kept running faster than she has ever did, only to trip onto the carpeted floor after a few minutes. Her body lay flat on the smooth surface, and she breathed out heavily as she enjoyed the feeling of rest. She didn’t care if others saw her like this. She didn’t give a damn right now. All she wanted was to sleep.

Her heavy breathing has finally returned to its normal state as her heart started beating the same way as before, and felt her eyelids slowly closing. She took a deep breath before letting all of her muscles relax, and her body soon took in the coldness from her surroundings. But just then, something moved from the back, tensing up her body as it prepared itself for another round of running. But even though her mind nagged at her to stand up and run, she stayed there and started feeling the vibrations light footsteps.

She squinted her eyes as she tried to catch a glimpse of whoever it was walking towards her, hoping and praying that it wasn’t her roommate. As the footsteps continued towards her, she continued to lay there on the carpeted floor, playing possum.

“What are you doing there, Shiriri-chan?” asked the owner of the light footsteps.

Mayuyu sighed in relief, and turned her head to look at her fellow pervert— good friend, Oshima Yuko. “Oh, nothing Shiriko-chan.”

She smiled. “Just lying around.”

Her older friend arched an eyebrow at her, as she helped the younger one stand up on her weak legs. “Wanna hang out at your Shiriko’s room?” she asked as she slung Mayuyu’s arm around her smooth, white neck.

“Sure. That’ll be several times better than going back to Black’s room.” Mayuyu replied with a smile as she let her heaviness lessen by Yuko’s small, yet strong body. Her older friend looked at her in confusion as they walked towards the door located a few meters away from the stairs.

“Black?”

Mayuyu smiled at her widely as she added a nod. “Black Yukirin.”

Yuko nodded in acknowledgment, and chuckled to herself as she opened the door for the both of them to enter through. Seems like Mayuyu met the one of the devils—the princess’s real personality.

She moved towards her bed, and let the young girl sit on top of her neat pinkish comforters before taking two wine glasses from her refrigerator and gave one to Mayuyu as she poured herself a quarter of white wine.

“Yukirin will kill me if she ever found out I drank this.” Mayuyu pointed out, but Yuko just looked at her without any reaction, making her add, “Because I’m underage.”

Yuko gave her a dismissive wave of the hand, and poured the same amount of wine into the younger girl’s glass as she ignored Mayuyu’s constant sentences of ‘Yukirin’ this and ‘Yukirin that’. She brought up the rim to her lips, before taking a sip and a satisfied sigh. But as she continued to drink, Mayuyu kept looking at her with uneasiness.

“Yukirin will kill—”she attempted to say once again, only to be interrupted by Yuko’s laughter.

“—IF she ever found out about it.” She said, before taking another sip from her glass. Then looking at the younger girl, she spoke with a grin. “Why are you so worried about Yukirin— Black killing you anyway?”

The pig-tailed girl looked away and responded as she stutters with a hint of blushing. “J-Just because.”

Yuko mentally laughed to herself, before taking the glass of wine from the girl’s hand and placing it onto her table desk. She started leaning against the headboard of the blue bed that Haruna would sleep on, and switched the TV on. The two of them focused their eyes on the screen, before Yuko turned to her and asked.

“Why were you lying down in the middle of the hallway, drenched in your sweat?”

Mayuyu sighed and turned to her, knowing that out of the people in the mansion, Yuko was the best one to be told. “I groped Yukirin.”

A second passed by, and Yuko dropped the remote onto the ground. She turned to look at Mayuyu, and gasped as a hand flew to her mouth. Deciding that the show they were currently watching, was none of importance, she grabbed the remote and instantly switched the TV off before turning to Mayuyu in a cross-legged position, grinning with excitement.

“No way!” she cried in disbelief.

Mayuyu nodded. “Yes way.”

Yuko laughed to herself, and moved closer to Mayuyu so that she could give a light punch to her arm. “Oh you sly fox, you!”

Mayuyu grinned back at her, and scratched the back of her head. Yep. Yuko was the best one to be told about things like this.

“So?” Yuko sat by the edge of Haruna’s bed as she started swaying her feet up high. “How big was her butt?”

Mayuyu bit her lower lip as she sat by the bed and started copying her older friend in swaying her feet. Then looking up to lock eyes with Yuko, she gave a mischievous grin. “I didn’t touch her butt.”

“What?” Yuko looked at her in confusion, wondering if Mayuyu didn’t grope Yukirin’s butt, then why did she have to run so much?

Mayuyu gave a knowing look, before breaking into a smirk. “I groped her chest.”

She started enjoying the shocked look that Yuko gave her once the words left her mouth, and gave a somewhat smug look.

“Watanabe Mayu!” Yuko smiled with a laugh as she patted the girl’s back. “Never have I thought that you would have the courage!”

Mayuyu started to blush as her older butt-friend complimented her on her perversion. “You managed to touch those orbs before me!”

Then standing up, Yuko formed a dramatic pose as she cried, “I’ve lived with that girl my entire life, but NEVER have I had the chance to touch those!”

“And squeeze them for more than a minute?” Mayuyu asked with a smirk, making Yuko’s smile even wider.

Yuko dropped to the ground, and acted as if she was crying. She wiped a fake tear from one of her eyes, and patted her chest as she looked at Mayuyu with a look stating how proud she was of her Shiriri-chan. “They always learn quickly.”

Mayuyu smiled at her and patted Yuko’s back as she stated, “Because they learn from the best.”

Yuko looked at her younger friend, and broke out into a (fake) crying frenzy as she continuously spoke about how Mayuyu grew up fast. Mayuyu was just patting Yuko’s back with a smile, before pulling away.

“Hey,” Yuko said as she took the two glasses on her table, and offered one to Mayuyu. “This calls for a drink.” Then remembering how scary Yukirin was whenever she was anger, she hesitated and asked.

“You’re really good.” She said, making Mayuyu look at her in confusion.

“Huh?”

“If it was me, Yukirin would have probably killed me by now.”

Mayuyu took the wine glass from her and toasted both of their glasses. “Of course! Like I said, I learned from the best!”

The two girls smiled at each other, before taking a sip from their own drinks. Yuko gulped down the remaining of her wine, while Mayuyu took a sip every now and then to familiarize herself with the taste. After finishing her wine, Mayuyu smiled at Yuko, before breaking into a grin.

“Bet you I can beat you in drinking.” She said.

“Is that a challenge I hear?” Yuko smirked.

When Mayuyu nodded her head, she set the used wine glass aside, and took out two new bottles of wine. She placed each one in front of herself and the younger girl, before putting her wine in front of her. Mayuyu just smiled at her in return, before grabbing the bottle and pouring out some contents into her glass.

“First one to finish this bottle wins?” Yuko asked, as she started pouring the wine into her glass, filling it up to the brim.

“Oh, and don’t worry.” Yuko told her, as Mayuyu started to look a bit reluctant at her bottle. “It’s for social parties. It’s supposed to make you feel all tingly, but you won’t get hangovers and crazy drunk.”

Mayuyu nodded at her, and the smile that has faded from her worried face came back. She put on her smug face, before bringing the glass to her lips. Yuko slapped the table they had placed the bottles on, signaling the start of their drinking contest.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

Bottles of wine surrounded the two girls, making it seem like they were swimming in a pool of bottles. Two wine glasses remained empty, and several packs of chips filled the trash bin located beside the door to the bathroom. The fridge was left open, making the cool air rise up to the ceiling. The air-conditioned room soon turned into a freezing room, but the two girls that had both of their heads laid upon the table felt warm.

One of the girls, who had medium-length chestnut hair covering her face, scratched her face. Her body felt warm, and she was feeling a bit dizzy from all the drinking she had done. Then turning her head to the fridge, she sighed and smacked her forehead against the cool wooden table.

An hour ago, that fridge was filled with the bottles, but right now what remains were the bottles of vodkas. She stood up with ease, though feeling dizzy, and started cleaning up the mess she had made with her friend. Speaking of her friend, Mayuyu had her head on the table. To anyone who would enter the room, it would seem like the two had a party or something.

Just then, Mayuyu lifted her head and watched her friend pick up the empty bottles. She stretched her whole body while sitting, and smiled at her. Hearing a clinking sound coming from her back , Yuko turned and found Mayuyu staring at her with a smug smile.

“I won.” The young girl stated.

“No, you didn’t.” Yuko stuck out her tongue.

“Nu uh. I won, and you know it.” Mayuyu said before sticking out her tongue as well.

“How about a draw?” Yuko asked, silently hoping that Mayuyu would agree.

She didn’t expect Mayuyu to chug down two bottles, drinking them alternately, which resulted in Yuko’s loss. And for someone who just drank wine for the first time, to actually win against Yuko, was just humiliating. Yuko has never cared about losing n drinking contests before, but after drinking ALL those she had just thrown into the plastic, she wanted the title.

“Fine.” Mayuyu agreed with a nod, before standing up to help her older friend in cleaning up the mess. She started to pick up all the chips that lay on the floor, and instantly threw them to the trash bin.

~o~ ^o^ ~o~

After a few minutes of cleaning up, the room returned to its original clean state. Mayuyu was standing in the middle of the room, staring at anything her eyes laid it upon on. Normally, she would sit down and wait for Yuko to come out of the bathroom, but the alcohol has numbed her senses, making her space out every now and then.

But she didn’t want to stare at things. She wanted to do things. She wanted to show up in front of Yukirin, and grope those breasts once again.

“I must be wishing for my death.” She mumbled to herself as she smacked her forehead.

Just then, she heard voices from the outside, making her panic. She started to turn her head left and right, looking for any place to hide, but failed to think of any place suitable since her brain was lagging. She started to run back and forth while biting her nails. The voices were getting louder, and she could feel her heartbeat getting louder and louder.

The alcohol must be really affecting her. Normally, she would just sit there on top of the bed, and leave without a word the moment someone enters Yuko’s room. But for the first time, she was panicking. And she wasn’t in a Mafia fight or anything.

Just then, something caught her eyes, making her look back at the door. She walked as fast as she could, and prayed as she opened the closet, hoping that it wasn’t full and that she could fit inside. Fortunately for her, when she opened it, the clothes were all hanged and only a few shoes were placed on the bottom.

Taking this as the best hiding place, she entered the small closet and immediately closed the doors, at the exact moment the door opened, revealing Haruna and Yukirin talking. She bit her lower lip, and prayed that the wood would support her light weight.

Then peeking through the narrow openings of the closet, she tried to sharpen her ears as she watched the two girls talk.

“Seriously Haruna, she touched my chest!” Yukirin cried in frustration and smacked the study table, making Mayuyu flinch.

“Alright, I’ll make sure to keep Yuko busy so that her perversion won’t rub off on your girl.” Haruna sighed, and scratched the temple of her head.

Mayuyu saw Yukirin cross her arms while arching her eyebrow. “Make her busy how?”

Yukirin added, “Yuko’s different from Miichan and Takamina. She’s DIFFERENT, Haruna.”

“I know that.” Haruna sighed.

“Then what will you do to make her stay away from Mayuyu while I train that girl to get rid of her perversion?” Yukirin asked.

Mayuyu gulped at the word ‘train’. If Black Yukirin was going to ‘train’ her, she’d probably die!

“I’ll think of a way.” Haruna told her.

Yukirin narrowed her eyes. “Make sure that it’s effective.”

“I will.”

“Or I’ll be training her along with Mayuyu.” Yukirin told her, a dark aura emitting from her body.

Mayuyu felt terror, and looked at the bathroom door. What was Yuko doing in there?!

“I know an effective way that will make SURE she stays with me.” Haruna smiled, an aura coming out from her as well.

Mayuyu watched as the two sent smiles towards each other, while radiating their terrifying auras at each other. She felt the hairs on her skin stand, and a cold sweat dropped from her head.

Yup. This two girls in front of her were members of the most feared Mafia Family.

Just then, Yukirin spoke and broke the battle of auras. “How?”

Haruna smirked and gave her a knowing smile. “I’m going to use THAT technique.”

“Yuko’s dead.” Mayuyu though to herself.

Yukirin gasped, making her eyes bulged out. A hand flew to her mouth and the scary aura she emitted was long gone as she asked, “Oh no, Haruna. Isn’t that a bit too much?”

Mayuyu’s eyebrow arched up, and she tried to decipher whatever language the two older girls were speaking.

“What is Haruna going to do to Shiriko-chan?”

To Be Continued…

What is Haruna planning, I wonder?
Is she going to ‘train’ her Haruna-style?
What will happen to Mayuyu?
What’s going to happen to the Butt sisters?!  :lol:

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 20 PART 3 [03/18]
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2012, 09:33:41 AM »
Yay oshiri sister moment!
But poor of them their girl are scary xD

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2012, 01:26:07 PM »
like always....OSHIRI Sister is the best :)
wonder what will happen to both of them???

Thanks for update^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2012, 03:13:37 PM »
The chase was so fun  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I wonder what those two are planning on doing  :lol:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
Yoshaa! You finally updated again! :D

Oshiri sisters are really understanding each other, more than just their shared infatuation of the private parts. XD Suteki~

And I can understand if it's Yukirin whose got the scary aura, but Haruna? (so scary that she had the awfully special technique for Yuko later?) :?
Definitely interesting to wait and see! :yep:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:33:53 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2012, 06:28:38 PM »
Ah I can't wait wmatsui ,...mayuyu...don't make yuki so angry again..lol

Still please update wmatsui soon hehehe...

Ah this gonna be interesting...I want rena kiss jurina faster!! Yay.....
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2012, 07:13:39 PM »
OMG! This latest chapter is PURE GOLD! The chase and Mayuyu's perverted thoughts are already full of win but you added in Yuko the Hentai Mistress! Oshiri Sisters banzai! And I love how Yuko acted like a proud parent when she learnt of what Mayuyu did to Yukirin. It's totally like how I imagined their relationship in real life XD

Looking forward to the next update. Can't wait to see what kind of training Yukirin and Haruna have in store for the Oshiri Sisters :shakeit:

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2012, 09:29:32 PM »
I can't wait  :heart: :heart: :heart:wmatsui ,...mayuyu...don't make yuki so angry again I  LOVE MAYUKI  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
thanks for the update
YOU are the best

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2012, 02:46:47 AM »
oh god !! mischief haruna. *pervert thougts*

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2012, 08:18:58 AM »
Two black X two pervert!!

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2012, 06:11:42 PM »
Finally got some time to commenting here. So it's really a Yabakune's insignia.. Now go straight to the problems.

For Jurina and Rena. As you'd stated, first Jurina is thinking that the one who kill her parents are Royal fams. But it turned out that Royal fams didn't have anything to do with her parents and it lead her to the Yabakune's insignia whose still remains a mystery. Jurina feels guilty and still feels guilty for thinking Royal fams killed her parents. But she could befriend with Royal fams except Rena because she didn't know how to talk or act to Rena.
In short, she's confused about her feeling and its get worse with Rena trying to get her attention.

For what Nyaro would likely to do about Yuko and Mayuyu. Recalling from MJGK, she would likely use her mind-reading techniques to brought what they feared or traumatized. I don't think violence will do much on "training" a pervert. The most effective way is make the perverts imagining what they want and Nyaro twisted their imaginations into what will traumatized them.

I think Yuko hasn't come out from the bathroom because: 1. She's too busy to hiding the empty wine bottles; or 2. When she was about to walked out from the bathroom she heard Nyaro and Yukirin talking about Mayu's and her pervert attitude.

...Is it long enough..? I think I;m gonna stop here...
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2012, 03:12:13 AM »
PLEASE CONTINUED...~~

:on lol: :kneelbow: :hee:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 20 PART 3 TEASER! [03/18]
« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:45 AM »
A VERY SHORT PREVIEW of the next chapter ^^

“I. SAID. LET. HER. GO.” ______ said, gritting her teeth as she enunciated every word.

Anger was slowly radiating from her body. Several nerves popped from her forehead. And her eyes were slowly dilating as she stared at _______ with eyes that could have killed her, if possible. The older girl seemed unfazed with the look _____ was giving her, and in fact seemed to be enjoying it as she dug her nails even deeper.

As _______’s tears roll down, _______ scoffed. “Make me.”

Hahahahaha. I wonder who are saying that? Probably a cat fight ahead? Or maybe some dying? Kekekekeke  :lol: I feel like a troll.

Anyways~ I shall post the next chapter ASAP. ^^
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:44:04 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 1 TEASER [03/18]
« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »
 :panic: :panic: what hapen??
 :bow: :bow: pls update soon

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: April 06, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
ooh! ahh! THE TWO PERVERTS! i wonder how they are gonna get outa this one :P
*cough* i wonder what kind of training haruna is gonna provide yuko  :P shes surely gonna be dead meat or she'll just love it  :D
i applaud mayuyu for her courage! and i will wish her luck in escaping yukis wrath :P

lolol that short preview ... i cant even tell whats going to happen with that....what suspense!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2012, 03:26:16 PM »
.....and here i am, i thought you finally updated this one  :smhid

What's with that preview?! TOO SHORT!! TOOOOOO SHORT!!! You're making me so damn curious karomuwi-san! You better stop trolling you troll or i'm gonna make you..... lol just kidding~  :P 

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!  :thumbsup

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2012, 06:28:33 PM »
A VERY SHORT PREVIEW is indeed very short lol

ahh..... so curious

Please update soon

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
[AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 1 [03/18]
« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »
@kahem: I agree *nods* Those two are scary! I don't ever want to piss those two off. Just the words 'training' made my mind run will horrible stuff. *shivers*

@chuppachup: Butt Sisters! Please read on to see what will happen. ^^ And yes. A VERY short preview that has been lenghtened.  :lol:

@sakura_drop: I can list a FEW bad ones.  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@aruka: And now I've updated~! YEHEY~!  :lol: I want to twist some of the character's personalities here. Do you think that it's alright if I do that? It's just that I'm tired of the same personalities they always seem to have.

@kurogimi: I doubt Mayuyu would stop. She just MANAGED to touch Yukirin's boobs after all.  :lol: I shall make W Matsui move forward, so don't worry. ^^ I'm a W Matsui shipper myself, so I can't wait for that as well. And a kiss, huh?  :huhuh Hmm~ I'm not good with romantic scenes, so I'll try not to disappoint you. Although I should warn you that W Matsui isn't going to have a smooth relationship~  :P

@seigus: Thank you~! :kneelbow: And of course, Mayuyu won't be a pervert without the one who taught her right? Hahaha  :lol: I can also imagine Yuko being so proud of Mayuyu! I just laugh out loud with that image in mind!

@yvet_951: No, YOU are the best! Thanks for commenting!  :twothumbs

@Haruko: Ohohohohoho~! So Haruko-san... How mischeivous do you think Nyan Nyan will be?  :roll:

@RenaChii: I DEFINITELY agree to that!  :lol:

@caghaunt: Once again, your observant eyes have seen through the hints I've given.  :cry: But nice job!  :twothumbs  And a big CHECK for every thing! You got it! And no! It's alright for you NOT to stop! I always enjoy reading your comments, makes me giddy from reading it! Cuz of it being summarized and all! PLUS! It helps the other readers lessen their confusion. So thank you. :kneelbow:

@xxx220: Here's your update~! ^^

@msst28: You commented fast!  :twothumbs I thank you for that! I actually thought that it would take two days for a comment to arrive for the preview. *sigh* :kneelbow: THANK YOU!

@Pandah: They won't.  :P And I'm sure that it's going to be a mixture of both. Yuko loving it and being dead, I mean. ^^

@haruhi16: I'm sorry.  :cry: I was still in a writer's block during that time.  :cry: HOWEVER! I shall not stop with my trolling! Ahahahaha~!  :wahaha: But I'm a bit scared now.  :cry:

A/N: Oh My God. What have I done with this chapter!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:  :kneelbow: I'm so sorry guys! At first I was writing this chapter with a writer's block, but the moment it unblock it turned out into this!  :panic: I apologize! :kneelbow:  But now after re-reading it (too lazy to re-read more than two times.  :nervous) I decided not to change it, since it will definitely make things *cough* Ahem. Anyways....I want to apologize.

Chapter 21 PART 1

Sounds of water dripping from the taps filled in the silence that deafened the girl’s ears. Fortunately for her, her mind had her occupied and blocked out the continuous pitter-patter that would have normally drove her mad. She lowered her body into the water, to the point that only her eyes were above the warm water’s surface.

She blew out a breath, causing bubbles to form and float to the top. The breath caused her to take in an air, but she had forgotten that she had both her nose and mouth underneath the water, causing her to accidentally take in some.

She sputtered out the water, and coughed as she winced at the pain it had brought to her nose. “Ugh…Yuck! There’s still some soap!” she cried out to no one, as she continued to cough hard.

After a few more sputtering and coughing, she took in several intakes of breath and leaned against the cold, white tub. She began to move her feet under the water, causing some small waves to hit the parts above the warm liquid. Her mind started to once again wander off as previous thoughts blocked out the anxiousness that overcame her, when she took in the water.

Why am I getting so worked up? she thought to herself, wondering and asking as the event from a day ago entered her mind.

Images of the shorter girl standing beside her, talking to the long-haired girl, flashed in front of her eyes. The word ‘Girlfriend’ echoed in her ears, making her heart beat fast. It beat too fast, that she had to place a hand on her chest to try and calm it down.

“I-I couldn’t be…Right?” she mumbled to herself.

It can’t be that she’s falling or anything. It must have been due to the stress she received when she saw the girl – a Family member – almost got shot. Yeah, that’s just it. She thought to herself, as she felt her beating slow down.

“Takamina could have died.” She said.

The sudden realization made her feel something heavy. She couldn’t breathe, and she had tears forming in her eyes. Thinking about it made her heart ache, and she wished that the thought never crossed her mind. Even though nothing had happened, the constant ‘what ifs’ made it seem like something did.

Deciding that it wouldn’t do her any good to think about it continuously, she stood up. She took the bathrobe that hanged from a hook on the wall, and wore it to prevent herself from getting cold. Stepping out of the tub, she tied the string sewn on the bathrobe, keeping her body from being exposed like the last time Takamina accidentally entered.

Even though the girl she was currently thinking about knew that she was taking a bath, it was better to be safe than sorry right? Not that I would mind if she sees me naked again. she thought to herself.

A smile crept up her face, forming a somewhat perverted grin. Realizing that, she slapped her face on each side with both of her hands. A tint of pink could be seen, not from the slap but from the thoughts that conquered her mind.

Taking a deep breath, she walked to the sink made out of graphite and took off the towel that kept her bangs from covering her face, off. She looked up at the mirror— which reflected back everything in the huge bathroom— and blinked.

She stared at the smooth-skinned girl in front of her, before touching the bright red lips that looked even more attractive due to the pale skin. She let her slender fingers touch the soft and sensitive skin, before licking it unconsciously as another event flashed before her eyes.

The kiss with the short girl.

“She tasted like katsudon.” She murmured, licking her lips once again.

Her mind began to wander off to the taste, the softness, and the feeling of the short girl’s lips on hers. It was so addicting, that she didn’t managed to sleep after that. It was so addicting, that she wanted to have another.

And another.

And another.

Maybe one more?

Ten more?

She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why a simple kiss had such an effect on her. It wasn’t like she hasn’t been kissed before. Her parents, her friends, her Family…All kissed her at least once on the lips. And she has never had the feeling of wanting it again. In fact, she hated it.

But that girl sitting on her bed, outside this very bathroom…Made her want for it. She wanted it. She desire for it. She craves for it.

She needs it.

Just standing there, thinking about it already made her lose control of her thoughts. What would happen if she gets another kiss? But then…That’s most likely impossible. Judging from how Takamina acts around her and everyone else, she had to take the initiative.

But what if she DOES get another kiss? What will happen after that? Would they be considered dating? Or would they be acting awkwardly around each other?

“I’m going crazy!” she cried as she grabbed her hair in frustration.

She grabbed the edge of the graphite’s surface, and heaved a huge sigh. She closed her eyes to calm down her mind, feeling the water droplets dripping down from her hair. After a minute or two, she opened her eyes and looked up. No longer could she see a frustrated face, but a similar one she always used in front of the others.

Satisfied, she ran her hand through the wet hair, and fixed the wet hair sticking onto her forehead. Taking a dry towel hanging from a ring, she started drying her face with several soft tapping. As she did, she stared at her reflection.

“What’s wrong with me?” she mumbled to the girl facing her. She had no idea what was going inside her head ever since she came back home. Normally, she would have been in her room, reading her favorite book Twilight. But now, Acchan can’t even have her eyes stay still without having them darting to the certain girl.

Just then, a knock was heard from the door and a certain voice from a certain girl called out to her. “Acchan? Are you alright?”

She turned to face the door and walked towards it, as the girl behind it continued to talk. “You’ve been in there for two hours.”

“Oh.” Was all what Takamina could say when the door opened, revealing a freshened Acchan.

Acchan walked past her and towards her bed, drying off her hair with the small towel. “Sorry, you can go and take a shower now.”

She dropped onto the bed, and sighed after hearing a soft click coming from the bathroom door. The light from the ceiling was blinding her, making her right hand go up to her face to prevent it from hitting her eyes. Unbeknownst to her, the girl she thought of, and was currently thinking about, was just leaning against the door with a smile on her face as she stared at the lying girl.

She watched Acchan’s chest heave up and down, before tiptoeing to the girl’s bed. Once she was by the bed, she dropped down on the taller girl, causing her to cry out from being startled. “Ah!”

Acchan removed her hand from her face, and found herself staring off into Takamina’s brown orbs. Speaking of Takamina’s eyes, Acchan found them very beautiful. They were like jewels shimmering, and Acchan can’t help but stare into them even more.

The two of them found themselves having a staring contest, preventing them from realizing the disappearing space between their faces. They moved closer to each other.

Four inches.

Three inches.

Two inches.

An inch.

The space completely disappeared as their lips crashed against each other, filling in the desire that they kept bottled up ever since their first kiss. Takamina has trapped Acchan, and was now devouring the girl, making her ask for more with a slight moan.

Acchan didn’t realize it at first but when she did, she found herself staring at Takamina’s closed eyelids. She closed her eyes as Takamina deepened the kiss by pushing herself against the taller girl’s body, making her feel all tingly from the contact with the shorter girl.

It was a kiss without the use of nibbling or tonguing, but it already left the two girls breathless. The oxygen from their lungs ran out as their kiss progressed on, making them separate their rosy lips to catch some breath. As they take in huge amounts of air, the two stared at each other.

“You look beautiful.” Takamina breathed out, as cupped Acchan’s face with her hands gently.

Acchan blushed from the compliment and was about to say something nice in return, when Takamina caught her off guard with a quick peck. Acchan stared at the girl, whom she thought was shy, with a surprised look on her face.

Takamina flashed her a grin and was about to steal another kiss from the taller girl, when Acchan flipped her over and straddled the shorter girl. She gave a grin that made Takamina’s heart flutter, before whispering into her ear.

“You drove me crazy by craving for your kisses, you know.” Acchan told her, as she tucked a strand of hair behind the girl’s ear.

She gave a peck on Takamina’s lips, and received a laugh in return. “Thank god. I thought that I was the only one—”

Takamina wasn’t able to finish her sentence, as Acchan shut her up with her lips. Her hands had Takamina’s arms pinned down onto the bed, and her bathrobe was now slightly loose, showing her breasts. The sight in front of her, made Takamina’s face flush as she tried to look away. But alas, the taller girl had her mouth occupied to even think about looking away anymore.

Just then, as things were getting exciting for the two, the door bursted open.

“Acchan! Save me!” cried out a panicking Mayuyu.

The two girls on the bed quickly got away from each other, making the pig-tailed girl look at them with a rasied eyebrow as she asked. “What were you two doing?”

“K-Ki—” Takamina started to say, only to have her mouth covered by Acchan’s hand.

“Kick-boxing.” The taller of the two answered.

Takamina’s eyes turned to the girl covering her mouth, and asked through her eyes ‘why?’. Acchan just gave a wink, making the third girl look at them in disbelief. She opened her mouth to ask, when she clamped it shut as she heard a voice calling out he name.

“Mayuyu~” Yukirin called out sweetly. “Where are you~?”

Fear flashed in her eyes, and Mayuyu looked around frantically before closing the door behind her. She walked towards Acchan, and clasped her hands together as she asked with a pleading face. “Please hide me!”

The younger girl was looking so desperate, that Takamina had nothing else to say and just nodded her head in reply. Mayuyu gave a thankful look, before looking around her to find a good place to hide. Just then, the three girls heard the voice coming closer and closer.

Mayuyu began to panic, which caused her mind to stop thinking of a place to hide as she thought of the horrible things that Yukirin was going to do. She was about to cry out in frustration, when Acchan tapped her shoulder and pointed at a closet located near to the bathroom.

Mayuyu bowed her head thankfully, before running to the closet and entered it. Takamina was about to open her mouth to ask why she was hiding, when the bedroom door bursted open, revealing a sweaty Yukirin. She was emitting an aura that Takamina feared, and had a wicked grin on her face.

“Hello there, Crown Prince and Acchan.” She greeted, as she entered the room in a very regal manner. “Have you seen a certain otaku girl?”

Takamina’s eyes darted to the closet door, before turning to her fellow Royal member and shook her head. Yukirin arched her eyebrow at the action, sensing that the Crown Prince was hiding something from her. She crossed her arms, and continued to stare at Takamina, who was now sweating profusely.

She hated being looked at like that by younger, yet taller girl. After all, it was the same look that she has seen on Yukirin’s face when she was torturing the Yasagure Family. Just the mere thought of Yukirin’s sadistic smile during that time already made Takamina shiver as she felt her stomach churning.

The way it churned wasn’t the good feeling; not like the churning feeling she felt when she was kissing Acchan a few minutes ago.

Yukirin continued to stare at her and Acchan with a face that had disbelief written all of it. Well, why shouldn’t she? She could have sworn seeing a familiar hairstyle entering this room. And judging from Takamina’s eyes constantly darting from place to place, preventing her eyes from meeting Yukirin’s, she was sure that something was being hidden from her.

Yep, Takamina knows something. Yukirin thought to herself, and flashed Acchan a glare, as if ordering her to reveal the important information she desperately needs.

“She’s not here.” Takamina told her, covering Acchan’s body with the bathrobe to divert her attention from Yukirin.

As she watched the short girl tying the strings around her waist, a smile was forming on her face. She gave a smile that made Acchan’s heart swoon, and the two of them can’t help but keep smiling at each other. The only thing that stopped their moment was Yukirin’s cough.

Takamina flashed the other girl an apologetic smile, before scratching her head as a tint of pink spread from her cheeks. Yukirin arched an eyebrow at her and glared. She doesn’t have time for lovey-dovey moments, since she need to find a perverted girl to give her punishment. Just then, Acchan cleared her throat, calling out the girl’s name.

“Yukirin.”

Yukirin looked at her, and the two locked eyes with each other. She was tired of the glare the younger girl was giving to Takamina, and she was pissed off at a certain otaku girl for disturbing her moment of bliss. She wanted nothing to do with whatever the two girls were playing at, and pointed to the door where Mayuyu was behind.

“She’s there.” She mouthed to Yukirin, as she covered Takamina’s mouth once again to keep her from warning the hiding girl.

As Yukirin gave a thankful nod, Takamina stared at Acchan in surprise. She wasn’t expecting Acchan to betray her own Rappapa member, and give away the hiding location to Yukirin. Why did she do it? Takamina asked herself, as she watched Yukirin lean against the wall beside the closet door.

Yukirin gave a smile to Acchan, who just smiled back with the same sadistic smile the other girl was wearing. Then, as if the two were talking telepathically, Acchan nodded her head knowingly and sent a warning glare to Takamina. She cleared her throat once again, and spoke.

“She’s gone now, Mayuyu. You can come out.”

A second passed, and Takamina knew that Mayuyu was debating with herself about coming out. Deep inside, Takamina wanted to scream at her not to, but the atmosphere in the room was so intense that she couldn’t find herself to open her mouth. A few more seconds passed and Yukirin sighed. Knowing that she and Takamina wouldn’t get left alone if the youngest girl stayed hiding, Acchan spoke out once again, hoping that she would just come out.

“Come on, Mayuyu. She just left.”

A second passed, and a nerve popped in Acchan’s head. She was having none of these two girls’ nonsense, and decided to just yank the girl out of the closet to hand her to raven-haired girl. Just as she was about to make a step, the closet door opened.

Mayuyu’s head peered out first, taking a look around in front of her— but not beside the closet door— before coming out with a thankful smile on her face. She never really heard Yukirin leaving, but there wasn’t a sign of the older girl anywhere, so she assumed that she was safe.

Which was a HUGE mistake.

As she heaved a sigh of relief while walking out to the middle of the room, the closet door behind her closed with a slam. The room suddenly became eerie cold, and Mayuyu felt the hairs on her skin stand up. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and bit her lower lip as she began praying that what she was currently thinking about wasn’t true.

“Hello, Watanabe Mayu.” Spoke a cold voice from her back, and Mayuyu instantly knew what she assumed was right.

She’s dead. Takamina thought to herself, watching the scene in front of her.

Mayuyu turned around almost hesitantly and found the girl she was desperately hiding from, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. She had cold eyes that made Mayuyu cringe, and an aura that emitted her annoyance. Mayuyu gulped as she saw a smile, knowing that it was not a smile one a normal person has, but a smile someone like Yukirin could give.

She gulped down her saliva again, and tried to form a smile to hide the fear she was feeling. “H-hey, Yukirin.”

She cursed herself inwardly for stuttering, and bit her lower lip, hoping that the older girl wouldn’t notice it. Unfortunately, Yukirin did. She smiled even more and chuckled, making Mayuyu’s mind panic. “Oh~? Stuttering, are we?”

Mayuyu shook her head, and Yukirin clicked her tongue. The poor girl was obviously afraid of her, and knowing that pleased her. It fed something deep inside her soul, and she started wanting to feel more fear from the girl. She wanted to make Mayuyu look at her with eyes that clearly shows fear, instead of giving a look that clearly states her mocking Yukirin.

The clicking sounds Yukirin with her tongue was scaring the hell out of Mayuyu, making her start walking backwards towards the door. She knew that the older girl would be mad at her for touching her breasts, but she never knew that Yukirin would be SO pissed off.

She was about to take a few more steps back, when she felt a hand grabbing her wrist. It shocked the hell out of her, making her squeak out from fear. The touch was icy cold, and Mayuyu felt another aura from the person holding her.

Though it wasn’t as menacingly as Yukirin’s, Mayuyu knew that it was an aura that clearly emits annoyance. And the only person who could give an aura like that was…

“Acchan!” Mayuyu cried when she turned her head to find out who it was, only to find Acchan staring at her with those emotionless eyes of hers.

Acchan continued to stare at her, before looking at Yukirin as she pushed Mayuyu slightly forward to the said girl. “She’s all yours now.” Acchan told the older girl.

“Now leave me and Takamina alone.”

Yukirin raised an eyebrow, asking herself whether it was a request or order. If it was a request, she would gladly leave. But if it was an order, then Yukirin will have to make the girl request for it.

She never really did liked being told what to do. It made her want to do the opposite of what was being ordered, causing her to get into trouble. She also didn’t like the way Acchan was holding Mayuyu. It was looking somewhat…Painful.

But even though she felt annoyance growing, she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and replied. “Okay.”

Yukirin started walked towards Mayuyu, her stare bearing a hole through Mayuyu. The younger girl tried to get Acchan’s grip off her, but the girl had inhumane strength that her fingers didn’t even budge.  She felt Acchan tighten her grip on her even more, and winced in pain.

She turned to the only person who could possibly make Acchan’s grip loosen up. “Takamina! Help!”

She saw the said girl standing by the bed, not moving an inch. Mayuyu flashed a pleading look and asked through her eyes to make Acchan loosen up her grip, but the short girl just smiled at her meekly as she showed Mayuyu her wrists, making the young girl’s eyes widen.

Takamina was handcuffed to the metal poles of the bed’s headboard!

“Sorry, Mayuyu” she apologized as she moved the metal cuffs, making the clinking sounds echo in the room. “I’m a bit tied up.”

Mayuyu groaned, and sighed in disappointment. Great. Now how am I gonna escape? She thought to herself, trying to think of any other ways. She tried thinking of blackmailing Acchan, or negotiate. But it was most unlikely that the said girl would agree to any of those.

Yukirin started clicking her tongue once again, tapping her feet to the ground as she stopped. “Mayuyu, did you really think that you’d be able to escape your fate?”

She looked up to stare into Yukirin’s brown orbs, and nodded her head. “Y-Yes.”

The older girl shook her head in disagreement, and informed her. “I ALWAYS get what I want.”

It was true. She doesn’t desire as much as her Family members. But when she does, she makes sure that she’ll get it, using anything such as her abilities.

“A-always?” Mayuyu asked fearfully.

Yukirin nodded at her, crossing her arms. “Always. Anytime. Anywhere. Any place.”

“Can you just exempt me from whatever you’re planning?” Mayuyu asked, almost begging.

The begging look that Mayuyu was giving to her was so cute, that Yukirin wanted to squeal out and pinch the girl’s cheeks. She never knew when she became such a sadist—enjoying those looks she receives whenever she goes into her Princess Black mode. Seeing the younger girl look at her with so much fear and begging in her face, made Yukirin laugh, making her even scarier in the eyes of Mayuyu.

“Exempt? Never!”

Mayuyu whined. “Why?”

“Because…” Yukirin smirked, enjoying every passing second. “I want to have fun with you.”

“Y-Yukirin…” Takamina started to say, knowing how much ‘playtime’ left the Black Princess’s victims scarred for life. Hell. She doesn’t even know what the girl does to her victims, but she sure doesn’t want to find out what Yukirin plans for Mayuyu. “Just let the girl go for now. She’s just eighteen!”

Yukirin snapped her eyes at the Crown Prince and narrowed her eyes, sending daggers. “We’ll talk about your punishment for covering up for Mayuyu.”

Takamina clamped her mouth shut, and Yukirin stared her down even more. She always hated it whenever someone tells her to stop herself from having fun. She just wanted to ‘play’ with her roommate and see how good the girl was! Was that wrong?!

Meanwhile, Acchan had her eyes narrowed as well. She gritted her teeth, not liking how Yukirin was talking to the shorter girl. Wasn’t she the Crown Prince—or whatever Meetan called him—, meaning that she should be respected?

“If Takamina is to receive any punishment, I will be the ONE to give them to her.” Acchan informed Yukirin, with a voice as cold and threatening as the raven-haired girl.

This girl in front of her was getting on her nerves. First, she had Mayuyu running to their room— interrupting the kiss— and now she was standing in the room, threatening HER Takamina.

“You should deal with this child, since she’s your own responsibility.” She pushed Mayuyu in front of her even more, but not letting go as she tightened her grip on the girl’s reddening wrist.

Feeling Acchan’s nails digging into her soft skin, Mayuyu yelped in pain. The girl’s cry seemed to have made Yukirin’s glare stop, but actually made it more intimidating. She took a deep breath, staring at the girl who was holding Mayuyu captive. “Let go of her wrist.”

“NOW.” Yukirin hissed.

Acchan just stared at her, and the two were soon caught in a staring/glaring contest. Mayuyu, whose wrist was feeling numb as time passed them by, started sobbing. She tried to remove Acchan’s grip off her, but the older girl has no plan of letting her go.

“I. SAID. LET. HER. GO.” Yukirin said, gritting her teeth as she enunciated every word.

Anger was slowly radiating from her body. Several nerves popped from her forehead. And her eyes were slowly dilating as she stared at Acchan with eyes that could have killed her, if possible. The older girl seemed unfazed with the look Yukirin was giving her, and in fact seemed to be enjoying it as she dug her nails even deeper.

As Mayuyu’s tears roll down, Acchan scoffed. “Make me.”

Mayuyu was now wincing in pain and knew that trying to get away from Acchan, would only make the pain worse. She stared at Acchan, hoping that the girl would take a look at the pain she was causing. Unfortunately for her, the said girl was too caught up in her contest with Mayuyu’s guardian.

“Why you—” Yukirin started to say as she clenched her hands into fists, only to get interrupted by the sudden appearance of Takamina in front of her.

“Yukirin!” The girl cried, stopping the girl from making a step closer to Acchan.

This was totally getting out of hand. She wanted to call the others to help her in calming the two girls down, but her phone was located on the far end of the room. She also tried pick-locking the cuffs, but it has been a long while since she last did it. She wasn’t even sure if she would be able to un-cuff herself without the key.

However, she did have the strength to pull the bed from its place and onto where Yukirin was standing at, explaining how she managed to get there.

“Remember…” she said through gritted teeth, “Remember that violence is not the solution.”

Yukirin pushed Takamina away, making the cuffs hit the metal poles clink. Her anger was blurring her vision and preventing her from thinking clearly. The only thing that was circling in her mind was the desire to replace that poker-face look Acchan had on her face, with a look of pain.

The same one that Mayuyu was showing.

She moved a step closer, only to have Takamina grab her wrists firmly. “Yukirin! Control yourself!”

Yukirin turned to stare at Takamina and started to calm down, when Acchan laughed to herself in a mocking voice, provoking the long-haired girl once more.

“Is hime-sama having trouble controlling herself~?” Acchan smirked, loosening her hold on Mayuyu a bit.

Mayuyu sighed in relief, feeling some of the pain going away but not completely. She flinched when she saw Yukirin gritting her teeth as she tried to remove Takamina’s grip on her. “Let me go! She’s asking for it!”

What the hell is going on?! Mayuyu thought to herself.

A few hours ago, she was sitting in her room watching K-ON. But now, she was standing in the middle of the Lady’s and Crown Prince’s room with the Lady herself digging her nails into Mayuyu’s skin. Mayuyu has never seen the Lady’s wrath before, since the Lady always had a poker face on every single day. So it was actually a bit surprising to see her sending glares to her Guardian.

Meanwhile, Takamina cried out. She had a feeling that a fight was going to break out, and her instincts were never wrong! Except for that time she thought the Yasagure Family killed a member of theirs.

Takamina knew how much Yukirin hated being provoked. It was the taller girl’s weakness. And it was the very reason that she and Rena managed to erase the existence of the Yasagure Family.

It was a huge weakness.

But it was also a huge advantage when the situation rises.

However, this situation was definitely not the right one to unleash that weakness of hers. If she and Acchan were to break out into a fight, who knows what Yukirin would do. She might break the bedroom— no. Not just the bedroom was at risk, but the whole mansion! — and that would leave them homeless!

The mere thought of being homeless made Takamina decide on stopping the taller girl no matter what. It wasn’t that she thinks Acchan was weak—or weaker than Yukirin— it was just that Yukirin was hard to stop at times, especially when she was this mad.

“I’ll give you a chance to let Mayuyu go.” Yukirin growled, her eyes blazing red.

Takamina stared into Acchan’s eyes pleadingly, and almost dropped to the ground to beg the girl to let go and end it all. But no. Acchan just ignored the pleading look being sent to her, and gave a smirk that irked Yukirin. “No.”

Kill her! A voice inside Yukirin’s mind urged.

The urging voice was making everything hard to think through. Then without knowing it, she removed Takamina’s grip off her wrists effortlessly, and clenched her hands into a fist as she tried to take a step closer to the smirking girl.

A cry broke out from Takamina, and Acchan’s eyes quickly went to her. She had latched herself onto Yukirin’s front body, trying to stop her from making another step closer. If the situation was like this, Acchan was sure she would have seen red, seeing the girl she likes hugging another.

But then, she did see red.

Not because of jealousy.

But anger.

Yukirin had grabbed Takamina by the throat and effortlessly lifted her off the ground with a single hand. The other was clenched into a fist, almost preparing itself to land a blow on the short girl. She was slowly adding pressure to the grip each passing second, causing the older girl to cough hard as she felt the air being sucked out of her.

She dug her nails deep into the soft flesh, enjoying the feeling she was receiving. The softness of Takamina’s neck resting against her palm and fingers. It was all so overwhelming. She just wanted to let those feelings stay in her forever. She just wanted to bathe in their presence. She just missed them so much.

The confidence.

The power.

The strength to kill anyone at any time and place.

All were bubbling inside of her with excitement. It was making her feel a bit light-headed, but she didn’t care. She loves the feeling of being in power. She loves the pain in Takamina’s face. It was so beautiful. It was so beautiful that Yukirin was having tears forming in her eyes.

She missed this similar look in her victims. Even though the pain and fear that Takamina had on her face were nothing compared to those she had ‘played’ with, she was satisfied. Well, why wouldn’t it be? It has been a long time since she had let her Black Princess personality come out. It has been four years to be exact.

Four years of feeling all those guilt.

Four years of feeling nothing but hatred for those unknown people who had killed her Family member.

Four years of hesitation to rip out those mocking Mafia Families’ throat out.

Four years of regret being unable to find the killer of her step-parents and real parents.

Four years of deep hatred!

She wiped the tears from her eyes, and sighed happily before turning to the Rappapa’s Lady to see if any form of reaction was being given.

There WAS a reaction, making Yukirin squeal inside with glee. Acchan was sending her a deadly glare that would have fried someone right on the spot. But Yukirin was not just a SOMEONE. She was Kashiwagi Yuki, who was known as Yukirin by her Family.

Who was also known as the Angel of death.

Wait, scratch that. Yukirin thought to herself.

Her younger sister was the REAL angel of death. The highest standard of reaper. She was the ONE and only ONE whom Yukirin could never beat.

Yukirin smiled smugly. What would happen if Rena was the one holding Takamina in her place? Would she be smiling that angelic smile of hers? Or would she be giving that maniacal laugh Princess Black love so much?

“Let. Her. Go.” Acchan ordered in a calm, yet terrifying voice.

Yukirin shook her head, before sending her one of her smiles. The look on Acchan’s face was really amusing, and Yukirin found herself craving for more of Acchan’s worried glances and puny glares. It was really amusing to see someone known for having a poker face, act so angrily in front of her.

“What’s wrong, Lady-sama?” Yukirin asked, tauntingly.

“Afraid that I’ll hurt your girlfriend?”

Acchan laughed to herself, before sending a dismissive wave to the younger girl. “Oh please, you can’t hurt her. She’s your Crown Prince, remember?”

“Oh that?” Yukirin asked, tilting her head to the side childishly, mimicking her younger sister’s habit. “I don’t care.”

Acchan raised an eyebrow. “You wouldn’t dare hurt a fellow Family member.”

“Oh, I would. After all, YOU ARE hurting your Family member.” Yukirin reminded, and motioned for her to look at Mayuyu. “See that pain written all over her face?”

Acchan’s glare faded as she realized what she was doing to her ‘sister’. She removed her deadly grip on the girl’s numb wrist, as if it was scorching hot and it burnt her. Yukirin scoffed, before sending Acchan another one of her glares.

“I was planning on punishing her, but you did instead.” She calmly spoke, but irritation was obvious in her eyes.

She looked at the girl she was holding onto, as she continued. “To make things fair, I’ve decided to punish Takamina myself.” She smiled.

“Yukirin, you can stop now.” Mayuyu said, feeling the deadly aura Yukirin was emitting.

She held up her hand for Yukirin to see, as she cried in a happy voice. “See? I’m no longer hurt!”

“Shut up, Mayu.” She said with a hiss.

“I’ve had it with you Rappapa!” Yukirin cried, and Takamina cringed in fear.

She knew that Yukirin despised the idea of merging with the Rappapa Family, but it was impossible to stop. It was their boss’s and their great-grandfather’s order. That’s why Yukirin never spoke a word.

But now, if Yukirin were to lose her cool even more,  the merge might end!

“Yukirin! Please!” Takamina cried in a meek voice, not caring about the pain she was feeling on her neck or the lack of oxygen.

But the girl she was speaking to was too angry to even listen to her. Her anger for seeing the pain on Mayuyu’s face mixed with her annoyance. What was she annoyed with? Everything!

The way that Jurina child dared to speak to her sister! To her favorite sister!

That child made things hard for Yukirin. She made Yukirin clench her fists, making her bottle up the irritation that was growing inside of her.

She wanted to spend time with her sisters, but her sister Rena would always be sad. And because of that Jurina child!

She knew that Rena was trying to be kind to Jurina. She knew because Rena was that type of girl.

But the constant sight of Rena being stepped over and scolded by the younger girl made Yukirin’s blood boil. It made her so angry; she made a huge hole through the punching bag in their training room.

It also made her feel jealous. Jealous of how Rena would keep tending to Jurina all the time. If it was Kuumin, it was acceptable. The jealousy would be easy to deal with. But with that Jurina, Yukirin can no longer ignore the urging voice in her mind to kill her.

Jurina this! Jurina that! Yukirin thought to herself, gritting her teeth more as she tightened the grip on Takamina.

She hated the less attention she was getting from Rena. She hated it! But she wanted the younger girl to be happy, so she talked to that brat!

“I hate you Rappapa!” Yukirin cried to the two girls.

They looked at her with shock, making Yukirin snarl at them as she added. “Your Jurina took my sister away from me!”

Hearing that, Takamina’s closed eyes opened. She tried to keep breathing less painful, but Yukirin’s grip was not helping. It made everything blurry for her to see.

“Y-Yukirin…” Takamina said, almost in a whisper. ““If your… reasons are worthy enough… to let the merge… end, then I shall not stop you.”

The words were almost hard for Yukirin to decipher, but she got the message clear. Takamina was telling her that if Rena was the reason, she should stop now. She knew that her reason was not good enough, but she didn’t care. Her sister was far more important to her than a stupid merge.

“You’re suffocating her! Let go now!” Acchan cried, seeing Takamina’s body slowly going limp.

“Yukirin! You’re going to kill her!” Mayuyu cried out loud, hoping that her voice was loud enough to be heard by the others.

BAM!

The sound of the door slamming against the wall echoed throughout the room and hallways. A group of familiar faces came running in, making Yukirin’s grip loosen.

“Yukirin! What are you doing?!” Sae cried out, seeing how their leader was lifted up from the ground.

She had her hands in her hair, as she tried to figure out what was going on. “Put her down!”

Kumi made her way through the girls, and saw her eldest sister grabbing Takamina’s throat like a ragged doll. Her mouth dropped, and she looked at Yukirin. “O-oneechan! Why are you suffocating Takamina?”

“Drop her now, Black.” Yuko’s calm voice made Takamina try and glimpse at her. “She’s our Crown Prince.”

“I don’t care.” Yukirin hissed through clenched teeth.

Her anger still hasn’t dissipated. She had her eyes searching for her younger sister’s face, but saw that she wasn’t in the crowd. She was disappointed and angry, knowing that she was probably with that Jurina. That thought made her blood boil more, and she tightened her grip on Takamina.

Everyone saw how Takamina’s chest stopped heaving up and down, and started to panic. The Royal girls stood frozen to the ground, shocked by how their quiet Princess was suffocating their Crown Prince. One of them managed to move, and instantly ran out of the room to somewhere.

The Rappapa girls were standing on their spots, not knowing what to do in the situation. They turned to see their two members looking at Takamina helplessly, before seeing the reddish spot on Mayuyu’s wrist. Their faces hardened and they glared at Yukirin, not knowing that Acchan was the cause of it.

“We should do something!” Sayaka panicked, seeing the short girl slowly losing consciousness.

Takamina looked at her, and shook her head. “Don’t…hurt her.” She mouthed to them.

Just then, several footsteps were heard coming from the hallway. As the footsteps came nearer and became louder, everyone prepared themselves to receive a heavy scolding from the two Consiglieres. They opened their mouths to start explaining that they had just arrived when they saw the shadows of two figures, only to be surprised to see a sweaty Rena and a confused Jurina.

“Yukirin!” Rena cried the moment her eyes dropped onto the said girl.

Yukirin’s eyes immediately turned to her, and she smiled. “Rena.”

Before anyone could stop her, Rena walked towards the older girl with fast, small steps. She immediately latched herself onto the older girl’s back, nuzzling her chin against the Yukirin’s shoulders as she wrapped her arms around the girl’s back.

“Drop Takamina gently, Yuki.” Rena instructed, whispering to her ear softly.

Yukirin’s stiff shoulders relaxed the moment her sister had placed her chin on them, and hearing her sister’s voice made her anger dissipate. Although Rena used her real name— which she would call the older girl whenever she was mad— not a hint of anger but concern was evident.

Yukirin sighed as she leaned back against the younger girl, letting her hand remove its grip on Takamina’s throat. Like what her sister had instructed her to do, Yukirin lowered the short girl down as gently as she could. Seeing Acchan and the others rush to the short girl who was lying on the floor— breathing and sweating profusely—, Rena pulled Yukirin away from them, afraid that her sister would get hurt.

Yuko had Takamina’s head on her lap, as everyone else fanned the short girl. Acchan bit her lip, and stood up to confront Yukirin about hurting Takamina, when the short girl grabbed her hand and shook her head with a smile. “Don’t.”

Acchan looked at Yukirin, who had her head down low as Rena ran her hands up and down the older girl’s back, before heaving a sigh and nodding at Takamina. It was partly her fault, for provoking the younger girl and hurting Mayuyu.

Speaking of the cyborg girl, she was staring at Yukirin with a look that Acchan could not decipher. She moved to the girl’s side, placing her hand on the younger girl’s shoulder. The moment she did, she felt Mayuyu stiffen and a pang of guilt hit her.

Her eyes immediately drifted to Mayuyu’s reddish wrist, and hugged Mayuyu. “I’m so sorry, Mayuyu.”

The said girl turned her head to look at the older girl, and broke into a smile. She hugged Acchan back, and patted the older girl’s back as she began telling how sorry she was for hurting Mayuyu. Everyone else looked at the two with a smile, before turning to a certain raven-haired.

They saw Yukirin turn around and hug Rena tightly, before hearing a sob coming out from her lips. She began to tremble, and everyone saw how much her legs were shaking. Rena was whispering words that no one could make out, while Yukirin kept mumbling.

Jurina arched her eyebrow at the two, wondering what the two of them were talking about. She was with Rena the whole time when Rena started running to Acchan’s room, telling Jurina that she was hearing something and feeling something was wrong.

She followed the older girl all the way, shooting questions as they ran up the stairs and turned at every corner. It was amazing how Rena managed to feel all of those from the garden, which was located on the far end of the whole place.

Just then, Sae appeared with a gun and aimed at Yukirin. Sayaka and the others saw her as soon as she came in, and opened their mouths to tell the energetic girl to drop it. Unfortunately, Sae was not around when Yukirin dropped Takamina, and assumed that she was still in her Black mode.

She pulled the trigger, at the same moment Takamina cursed at her. “You idiot, don’t shoot!”

Everything happened too fast for the two girls. Rena was still hugging Yukirin, and locked eyes with Sae when the said girl pulled the trigger. After a second passed from Sae pulling the trigger, Takamina— who was sitting then— stood up and lunged at her.

She took the gun out of Sae’s hands, before pinning the said girl to the wall as she scolded her. The gun was thrown onto the ground, and a body dropping onto the ground was heard. Everyone turned to look at the damaged Sae has caused, and saw Yukirin unconscious.

Rena was holding her head, tears dripping down her face like a tap. She kept shaking the girl in her arms, hoping that it would wake the girl up. She started to fumble for Yukirin’s hand, searching for the pulse point to check if the older girl’s heart was still breathing, seeing how Yukirin’s chest stopped moving.

Rena’s eyes widened and she felt her heart skip a beat when she realized that she couldn’t find the pulse point. She began to panic, sobbing hard as she continued searching for it. Kumi has rushed to her sisters’ side, offering help by searching for the pulse point on Yukirin’s other hand.

After a minute or two, she stared at her older sister who was hugging Yukirin hard. Everyone gulped. Some of the girls turned and glare at Sae, when Kumi turned to look at them almost hesitantly. She had bitten her lower lip and shook her head, before croaking out a sentence, as sobs prevented her from speaking properly.

“I can’t find her pulse point.”

To Be Continued…

What's going to happen to the merge between the two Families?!
What's the training for Yuuchan?!
Is she going to love?! Dread it?!
What's going on inside the authors mind by doing this and trolling?!  :lol:

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:20:49 AM by karomuwi »

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 1 [04/07]
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2012, 04:34:15 PM »
Ah, You're killing me with AtsuMina Scenes just now...
I Love it! But, A Little or Many MaYuki Moment would be Cute! And, Yuki! ;A; What happened to you?
Did you just goin' Crazy? -O- The Maniac-Yuki sarching for Otaku-Cyborg-Girl was Kawaii! Thanks for the Update! ^
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 21 PART 1 [04/07]
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
OMG...OMG...my yukirin...I'm so speechless...tell that this is not real

My yukirin can't die so easily...

Please..please...don't do that...I'm about to cry...T.T

But overall its a good story...make my adrenalin up...YEAH...but seriously...aaagh I can't say anything...!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Endroll