JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 111775 times)

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 15 (9/29) [short update]
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
Hummm....poor Nyannaya [haruna] :cry: :cry:.... Yuko please see Haruna in loving eyes...  :shocked :wub: :inlove:, How sweet Atsumina... especially TAKABOY reaction in the "accidentally kiss"...hehehe.. :lol: :lol: :cathappy:

Do update soon... interesting Fanfic......

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2011, 11:46:14 AM »
...love the short update!  :thumbsup
Yuko and Tomochin's silly antics over chiyuu was funny! :lol:
Now i want to see how will Tomochin apologize to Tomomi XD
and how Haruna would win Yuko over! XD

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »
^
oh! hi gen.yang!!! XD

MAACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

i think Mariko-sama is going to be busy..... or THE Consigliere! ehehehehe!

i want to see Rena(GEKIKARA) mad!!! yey!

go ANNA!!! play prank on Geki!!!!

thanks! update soon!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »
Hey guys~ OMG. I'm having a bit of hard time thinking of some scenes for the next following chapters.  :panic: :panic: :panic: WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I already have some paragraphs done, but it's not enough (for me!) *sigh* I want to skip this chapter, but it might become 'then an asteroid hit the Earth and everyone died. The end.' I don't want it to lead to that. I need more scenes for the couples before I continue! PLEASE! Suggest some stuff! I need it!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - HELP!!!!
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »
@Flean: Thank you for understanding T.T Life is so complicated now. School and personal stuff T.T

@Kiri-el: I thank you for making the comment. :kneelbow:

@haruhi16: Yeah! I think I should add that!

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Thank you :kneelbow:

@Vanui: Ah. That's quite a good idea. Killing Jurina I mean.  :mon thumb:

@Haruko: Due to your comment, I managed to do something interesting in this chapter. I thank you deeply. :kneelbow:

@cocos_milos: Thank you. Thank you for even reading this.  :mon love:

@dark-atrox: How Tomochin apologizes to Tomo~mi would probably be in the next chapter. As for how Haruna would win Yuko over... please read ^^

@aoi_sora: Will try :mon sweat:

Oh god~ I’m panicking right now! This one probably has to be the one of the bad chapters I’ve ever done! It’s too…ARGH! I don’t know how to make them act like! :kneelbow: I’m so sorry guys!. I'm sorry if this chapter does not reach your expectations :kneelbow:

Chapter 16

“Maachan!” Meetan cried and ran to hug the younger girl.

“Mou~ I missed you!” Meetan cried as she moved her face along Maachan’s smaller face.

“Hey, don’t keep her all to yourself.” Mariko smacked Meetan’s head and hugged Maachan.

The Rappapa girls decided to join in the hug, making the girl have a hard time to breath.

“Uhh…Who is she?” Takamina asked, feeling a bit left out.

“The Rappapa Family’s Consigliere, Oku Manami.” Anna introduced as the girl bowed at the Royal girls.

“Eh? Isn’t she a bit too young to be a Consigliere?” Miichan asked, not believing them, since the girl looked younger than them.

“How old are you?” Sae asked.

“Thirty –three years old.” Maachan smiled at them as she answered.

“EH?!” the Royal girls cried, only to be laughed at by Meetan.

“Who told you to say that?” Meetan asked her as she playfully smacked Maachan’s head.

“Mari-chan desu.” Maachan admitted as she leaned near Meetan.

Mariko laughed and smacked the girl’s head with her hand. Miichan looked at her with narrowed eyes as she mouthed ‘Immature’ to her while Mariko stuck out her tongue and two began a stick-out-your-tongue battle.

“So, why is everyone fighting?” Maachan asked as she looked at Yuko and Tomochin, who only pointed at each other and said, “It’s her fault!”

Sayaka sighed and told Maachan, with some additional explanations from the two. In the end of the explanatory, Maachan just nodded her head with her eyes closed.

“I have a solution then.” Yuko and Tomochin looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“Have two or more girls from each other’s family to do your designs.” Yuko and Tomochin looked at her, confused.

“For example, Anna-chan models for Yuko’s designs while Kumi-chan models for Tomochin’s designs.” Maachan explained.

Everyone aahed and nodded their heads as they say things that it was a good idea.

The modeling

Yukirin and Rena smiled as they watched Kumi model cutely. It was kind of rare for them to see Kumi acting cute and immature in front of them, since she has to act mature so that the two sisters won’t get angry at her. They smiled as Kumi smiled at them. They were thankful that their younger sister didn’t have to wear one of Yuko’s lingerie designs.

“That’s great~! Now pose a bit more lower! Great!” Yuko kept on saying as she took some pictures of her model.

Yukirin’s jaw dropped as she stared at Mayuyu, who was wearing a purple vinyl string bra, and a low rise cheeky short that only reaches to her upper thigh. Rena saw her sister staring—no, gawking, at the younger girl’s attire and decided to tease her a bit.

“Enjoying the view, Yukirin?” Rena teased, making Yukirin stop staring at the younger girl.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! I was watching Kumi.” Yukirin lied, turning a bit red.

Rena chuckled, catching the attention of the others. The others arched their eyebrows and Rena winked at them.

Mayuyu smiled when she realized why. So, the great serious Yukirin was embarrassed about being caught staring at her? She smirked. It wouldn’t be bad to tease the older girl, right?

She let the strings of her bra slightly loose and posed bolder, showing as much cleavage as she could, making Yukirin’s eyes bulge out from shock. Mayuyu quietly chuckled and winked at Yukirin, making the older girl gulp. During the whole time, she stared into Yukirin’s eyes, not looking away as she posed in front of her. Yukirin just stood there, gawking at Mayuyu. Deciding to step it up a bit, Mayuyu placed one of her hands on her shorts and made it look like she was going to take it off, making Yukirin’s face crimson red. She laughed inside.

“I wonder what you’re imagining Yukirin.” She thought as she bit her lower lip.

“Wonderful! Sexy!” Yuko ranted as she gained more energy from Mayuyu’s bolder poses.

She squealed. Mayuyu poses were much more sexier than what Tomo~mi’s poses. Who knew that the young pokerfaced girl could manage such poses? She sighed happily. Just then, while she kept on taking pictures of Mayuyu, she noticed that Haruna had a huge scowl on her face. She stopped for a bit to stare at Haruna before continuing.

“She can’t be jealous, right?” Yuko thought to herself as she kept on taking glances from the corner of her eyes.

She shook her head and decided to ignore Haruna, who seemed to be glaring at her now. Haruna scowled even more (if that’s even possible) and stomped her foot as she left the living room. She sat down on one of the kitchen seats and sighed. She was supposed to be Yuko’s model. She was supposed to be in there, in front of Yuko, posing sexily. Was it her fault? Maybe it was. She refused to wear the designs. She sighed.

“What’s wrong, Kojiharu?” Miichan suddenly entered the kitchen.

“Nothing.” She murmured.

“Really?” Miichan asked her as she took out a blue cheesecake out from the fridge(I’m craving for some) and sat down in front of her.

“It’s Yuko, isn’t it?” Miichan asked as she took out a bite from her cake.

“No.” Haruna lied as she took a spoon out from one of the cupboards and took some pieces from Miichan’s cake.

“Aren’t you Yuko’s model? Shouldn’t you be posing ‘sexily’ in there?” Miichan asked as she copied Yuko’s accent for ‘sexily’.

Haruna sighed and took another bite from the cake. Yeah, she should be. But Yuko has someone else posing for her now. She doesn’t need her anymore. Even Tomochin has Kumi.

“Aren’t you one of Tomochin’s models?” Haruna asked her.

“I’ll finish this cake first.” Miichan told her as she took several more bites.

Soon, the cheesecake was finished and Miichan washed it. When she was about to leave the kitchen, she turned to Haruna.

“Why don’t you prove to Yuko that you’re her real model?” Haruna looked at her and Miichan left with a wink.

“She’s right! I’m Yuko’s model! I can’t just sit here and do nothing!” Haruna stood up and went back to the living room(why are they doing those in the living room? >.>).

She took some of Yuko’s designs intended for Mayuyu and Acchan secretly and wore them. After several minutes, Mayuyu was finished and Yuko began searching for the designs that Haruna took.

“Ah! Where is it?! Acchan, have you seen it? That was what you were supposed to wear!” Yuko cried as she searched frantically.

“Umm…I wore it, since I’m your model.” Haruna said shyly as she walked into the room, wearing the designs.

Everyone’s eyes drop when they saw what Haruna was wearing. She was wearing a dark red bra with some white laces at the edges and a matching short. Their jaws dropped as she walked onto the set and began posing.

“You should start taking pictures now…if you don’t want me to change my mind.” Haruna told Yuko, who couldn’t even speak.

Yuko walked to the camera and clumsily dropped it. She was shocked. Haruna was wearing the same attire that she was refusing a while ago. And it fitted her perfectly. Yuko knew it. She had the ‘eyes’. The ‘eyes’ that could imagine what kind of lingerie would suit someone, making her a great lingerie designer.

Everyone stared, even Tomochin had stopped taking pictures of Miichan and Kumi. She was, as well, shocked. Haruna was a shy person, who would just hit anyone who makes her embarrassed. And now, seeing her in front of them, posing boldly, was something that Tomochin never expected. She knew that Haruna had the perfect body that could make any guy, and even a girl’s mouth drop down. It was no surprise that the perverted squirrel even tried to molest her most of the time. That was how hot Haruna was. And Yuko’s shock was showing as well. Or more actually, she was trying not to go to Haruna and put her face between those two perfectly shaped mounds.

Meanwhile, even though Mayuyu was finished, Yukirin just kept on staring at her, even though she was no longer in the front of the camera. She continued to stare at Mayuyu unconsciously and even look down at the younger girl’s legs. Thankfully, Mayuyu was busy being shocked at Haruna, that she didn’t see the older girl’s staring.

“You know, you might bear a hole into Mayuyu if you keep on staring.” Rena whispered into her ear, surprising her and making her jump back.

“R-Rena!” Yukirin gasped when she almost lost her footing.

Rena chuckled. She just can’t stop teasing her sister, after all, it was rare to have this opportunity. Yukirin glared at her for a while before leaving the room, ignoring Kumi and Rena’s smirk.

“Is she trying to be a tsundere?” Kumi whispered into Rena’s ear.

Rena looked at her and shrugged. Then, turning to the scene in front of her, she continued to watch Haruna pose for Yuko.

Several minutes passed and Haruna finally finished. Yuko had to take a seat, after feeling dizzy. Haruna went over to her and touched Yuko’s head with her hand while Yuko just stared at her dazedly.

“Bring her to your room.” Sae told her.

Haruna nodded and helped Yuko, whose body became limp, and went to their room. Meanwhile, Mayuyu looked around, searching for Yukirin. Rena smiled at her and told her that Yukirin went to their room. Mayuyu bowed at her with thanks and left. She turned to Jurina, who was just looking out at the window. She watched as Jurina sighed depressingly and wondered what was wrong with the younger girl. She walked over to Jurina and nudged the younger girl.

“You feel alright? Not feeling disgusted with these stuff?” Rena asked, worried about the girl.

“Please don’t talk to me.” Jurina told her.

She walked away from Rena, not even looking at her as she walked out of the room. Rena frowned. Was Jurina being cold to her now? Okay, what was that girl’s problem?! She was trying to be kind and caring for her! Can’t that girl just try to get along with her like how she’s trying? She sighed and stared at the scene in the room. She should just leave Jurina alone. If that’s what  Jurina wanted, then Rena would gladly ignore her.

“Oi~ Fail King! You have your noble fail face on!” Miichan said as she flicked the Takamina’s forehead.

“Ow!” Takamina growled and glared at Miichan, who just went behind Mariko.

“Don’t use me as your shield.” Mariko told the shorter girl and left, only to be followed by her.

“I caught you staring.” A voice suddenly whispered to her sensitive ear, making her jump back, scared.

She turned, expecting to find the perverted Consigliere, only to be surprised to find the young Consigliere of the Rappapa Family.

“M-Maachan?” Takamina stuttered.

The girl looked at her with smiles and whispered some words into her ears, making her blush Crimson red. When Maachan finished whispering, Meetan saw them and called the younger girl. Maachan winked at her and left the room while giggling as Meetan placed her hand on Maachan’s butt.

Takamina’s POV

“I saw your eyes stare at Acchan’s body, with lustful eyes.” Maachan’s words echoed in my head as I walked to my room, with Acchan walking beside me.

Lustful Eyes

I sighed. Was I really looking at Acchan like that? Oh god. I’m such a horrible person! I walked into the bathroom and saw her naked, then I was looking at her with such eyes?! OH GOD! I’m such a horrible person! I sighed depressingly and massaged my temples as we entered the room.

I kept quiet the whole time, ignoring her worried stares as I took my towel and went to the bathroom. I can’t look at her straightly. What would she think of me?  I sighed as I hanged my towel on one of the towel rings and entered the shower. I switched on the shower and leaned my head against the wall, with my eyes closed.

Acchan’s POV

I looked up from my book and stared at the bathroom’s door, wondering whether Takamina was alright. When I changed out of the lingerie, Maachan went to me and told me some confusing words.

“You were trying to impress Takamina, weren’t you?” she asked me as I wore my clothes.

Impress? What was she talking about? I was just trying to help Yuko. I wasn’t trying to impress Takamina or anything. I continued to think about what the meaning was for the several seconds.

I gasped when I suddenly understand what Maachan was trying to say. That girl! How can she be so… much like Meetan, when she’s just fifteen years old?! I stood up and started to panic.

What if Takamina was thinking the same thing as Maachan? What would I do? I don’t want her to avoid me or anything! ARGH! I threw my book on the floor and sat on my bed. I sighed. Is that why Takamina remained quiet the whole time? OH GOD! What should I do now? I want to get along with her! Not make her feel awkward with me!

I covered my face with my pillow and screamed into it.

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading.
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 16 [Sorry guys~]
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2011, 02:15:28 PM »
nice chapter!!! :twothumbs    I like Maachan a lot in this fic... hahaha...  :lol:   I need more AtsuMIna!!!!! :bow: :bow:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
Don't underestimate yourself, this chapter is very good. Doesn't matter if slowly, update if you have time.  ;)

Thanks for MaYuki moment.  :wub:

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »
Wow... nice chapter... Very good idea Maachan...  :thumbsup :thumbsup Damn good finally Haruna has courage to step up... :wub: :wub:Update soon.. :inlove:. Need focus more on relationship between them... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Keep good work on the story....!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Mayuyu~ :heart:   :mon bleed2:

this is getting more and more interesting!

keep it up!

thank you!

and...

take your time! don't pressure your self much!

thank you!!!!!  :D

Offline twilites948

• puppy Juri <3
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2011, 03:34:08 PM »
Sorry for not commenting on the last chapter
I forget to do it after I finished reading it
wuahh, mayuyu can be a tease if she want LOL
seems like almost all the girls from Rappapa and Royal family start to get along with each other except Wmatsui
This is such an interesting chapter
Just take your time to write it, School can be really stressing sometimes Huh

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »
good chapter.. really!! many things happen.. Macchan is so ... Meetan look like jaja

I think its dangerous to use lingerie...

atsumina couple... come on takamina we know you like it a lot!

mayuyu stop teasing yukirin..

Rena.. you can tease yukirin for me jaja its fun for us of course..

What happen to you jurina... stop avoiding rena

Well i wanna know what happen in bedroom... Haruna doesnt change her clothes.. or Im wrong?

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2011, 06:38:17 PM »
WOW!!!! the photoshoot wow *nosebleed* Mayuyu!!!! you totally burnt Yukirin's brains and

Haruna fried Yuko's hahahahaha! short circuit!!!

The 3 sisters is so funny Kumi, Yuki and Rena  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

THANKS!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2011, 02:03:49 AM »
You worry too much, karomuwi! That was very amusing! So many shenanigans I can never be disappointed with!

But man, someone needs to smack Jurina upside the head for sulking. Ohhh... though if you do kill her off, it would be so dramatic if it was during a fight with the real people who killed her family. I feel like one tragic death would make things strike home, if you were trying to go for a serious story. Or a serious part of a mostly humorous story.

Though that's just my masochistic side speaking.  :glasses:

Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 16 [Sorry guys~]
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2011, 03:30:13 AM »
Thank you for your update!! nice chapter !

So now Yuko is being the Tsundere now? hehe , she didn't even speak to her Haruna yet.

please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 16 [Sorry guys~]
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2011, 07:07:55 PM »
Good job Maachan!!!!!!

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »
Thnx for updating!!

Kojiyuu continuation pls :~)

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
@Flean: Thank you for commenting~ Sorry I took so long! :kneelbow:

@Kiri-el: Thank you for saying that ^^ And sorry this chapter took so long ^^

@cocos_milos: I'll try to make Kojiharu be more confident! Thank you for commenting ^^

@aoi_sora: Thank you! I'll try not to pressure myself!

@twilites948: It's fine ^^ I'm glad that you're reading the story ^^ And yeah, especially now, with all the exams i have to get past through *sigh*

@Haruko: Here's the answer. Though not so interesting. Sorry :sweatdrops

@immortal_k: Thank you!

@Vanui: Haha, I agree that there are too much shenanigans! And yeah. That's partly in my plot. Too kill *secret* ^^

@haruhi16: Sorry this took a long time. :kneelbow:

@kahem: Maachan's getting influenced by Meetan LOL

@Arakawa: I'll try ^^

Guys~ I'm so sorry this took such a long time! I have to admit that I had no idea how to start the next chapter! Since all of this are just written randomly! I'm sorry! :kneelbow: *sigh* I'll try to update a lot to make it up

Anyway, here's the next one.... (Do not expect a lot please T.T)

Chapter 17

Meanwhile, while Takamina and Acchan were busy worrying about their problems, Yuko had a huge smile plastered onto her face as she stared at Haruna who had already changed into her clothes and was currently playing her NDS.

“What is it, Yuko?” Haruna asked, not looking up from her game.

“You looked nice.” Yuko told her.

Haruna just gave an ‘okay’. Yuko smiled and closed her eyes as she hugged her pillow, imagining that she was hugging Haruna while she was in Yuko’s designs. Haruna took a glance at Yuko at the corner of her eyes and smiled. Success.

--

She sighed as she glanced at the other girl, who has her back against her. She sighed again and looked at the slightly red wrists.

“Tomo~mi, come on. Can you please talk to me?” Tomochin pleaded as she poked the said girl’s back.

Tomo~mi just ignored her and crossed her arms as she stood up and walked out of the room. Tomochin sighed. Why can’t that girl forgive her? She already said sorry so many times. Can’t she be forgiven?

Meanwhile, Tomo~mi glanced back at the room she just walked out from and walked away. She saw a glimpse of a familiar figure that walked out into the garden after walking past a balcony. She smiled and quickly walked outside.

--

She sighed as she walked around the garden, enjoying the cool breeze of the evening. She looked at the sky.

“Looks like it might rain.” She said to herself.

“Sae-kun~!” someone called and hugged her from the back.

She turned around to find her facing Tomo~mi.

“Tomo-chan.” She smiled as she hugged the girl back.

“What’s Sae-kun doing out here, Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked as she tilted her head to the side.

“Hmm? Oh. Just taking some air in.” she smiled.

“Nande~?” Tomo~mi asked, this time tilting her head to the other side.

“I can’t seem to get along with Sayaka easily.” Sae sighed and smiled at the girl weakly.

“Gorilla-girl is scary~” Tomo~mi said as she pouted, making Sae laugh.

“She’s not. She’s very kind. But… I have no idea what to talk with her about.” Sae told her and sighed.

Tomo~mi looked at Sae for a while before smiling widely as an idea came up to her mind.

“Sae-kun!” Sae looked at Tomo~mi.

“Let’s go somewhere!” Tomo~mi grinned.

Sae sighed and shook her head. It was already late and going out with Tomo~mi usually results in arriving back home late.

Tomo~mi stared to pout. Then pretended to cry. Sae sighed. She just can’t stand it when this girl cries, whether it’s real or not.

“Okay. We’ll go.” Sae told her with a sigh, and Tomo~mi jumped happily.

Tomo~mi grabbed Sae’s hand and they walked out of the mansion, not realizing that someone was watching them from the house.

--

Rena looked at the ceiling while she lay on her bed. She sighed and looked at the empty bed next to her. She sighed and turned away from the bed, massaging her temples.

Jurina hates her. But Rena doesn’t even know why. She was trying to get along with Jurina, but Jurina was not making that easy. Everything that she was saying to the younger girl was being ignored or was responded to by cold words. She sighed. What is she supposed to do to get along with that girl? She’s tried everything she thought would work. She tried being like how she was being towards to Kumi. Being a friend, a close friend and like some members of the Rappapa girls. Yet, nothing changed. Jurina was still being cold towards her.

She sighed. Maybe that girl just hates her really bad. Maybe… she should just stop trying to get along with her. She sighed and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

A few hours later

She stared at the clock on the wall and tapped her fingers on her bed. She closed her eyes for a while before looking back at the clock.

3:45am

She frowned after yawning. Where is that girl? It’s already past midnight and she’s still not back at their room. She stood up and walked out of the room. She had to find that girl. She had to. She won’t be able to sleep if she doesn’t. Wait. She stopped in her track in the hallway.

Wasn’t Tomo~mi her guardian? Yet, why is she being the one who has to be worried about? Tomochin sighed and continued walking, only to collide with Jurina.

“Oh…Jurina. Still up I see.” Tomochin said to the younger girl who was hugging a pillow.

“Tomochin, can I sleep at your room tonight?” Jurina asked.

“What? Don’t you have sleep with Rena?” Tomochin asked, wondering why the girl had asked.

“I can’t sleep on the couch in the living room.” Jurina told her, ignoring the question Tomochin asked.

Tomochin sighed and nodded her head. Jurina smiled at her and headed for Tomochin’s room. Then, realizing that she had to continue finding Tomo~mi, she went to several rooms.

On the nth time she closed a room’s door, she sighed. Where was that girl? If she wasn’t in any of the rooms in the mansion, where could she be? She already went to the other members’ room, only to be scolded at by some, especially by Mariko, who complained about Tomochin ruining her beauty sleep. Normally, Tomochin would have apologized to Mariko, but she was getting irritated for being unable to find Tomo~mi, that she just snapped at Mariko and left the shocked girl to go back to sleep.

After several minutes of trying to find Tomo~mi, she decided to give up and walked back to her room. As she walked to her room while sighing, she was stopped by the young Consigliere.

“Looking for someone?” Maachan asked as she leaned against the wall.

“I’m not looking for Tomo~mi.” Tomochin told her.

“Oh? I didn’t ask who you were looking for.” Maachan smirked as she arched her eyebrow.

Tomochin looked away, trying to keep her eyes from meeting from Maachan’s. She scowled and just continued walking towards her room.

“She’s with Sae, if you’re wondering.” Maachan told her as she, as well, began walking towards her own room.

Tomochin stopped for a while before looking back at Maachan’s back. She kept on walking and turned the knob, only to stop and walk to Sayaka’s room. When she was in front of Sayaka and Sae’s room, she hesitated to kick the door due to her irritation that Tomo~mi was in that room, making her look around and wait for her for several hours. She took a deep breathe, trying to remember that the room in front of her is Medusa’s— she meant her Leader’s room as well. She knocked on the door several times and waited. When she was about to knock again, the door opened and she was faced by the sleepy, and luckily, not-so-irritated, Sayaka.

“Oh…Tomochin.” Sayaka yawned as she stood by the door.

“Oh hey, Sayaka. Sorry for interrupting your sleep just now, but can you tell Tomo~mi to return to our room?” Tomochin told her.

Sayaka looked at her with confused eyes. She turned her head back to the room and scanned it, before looking back at the Fashion Queen.

“But… Kasai is not here.” Sayaka told her.

“What?” Sayaka opened the door widely to let Tomochin see the door, and true enough, Tomo~mi wasn’t there.

“But I heard that Tomo~mi was with Sae.” Tomochin told her, scanning the room once again, making sure that Tomo~mi wasn’t hiding or anything.

“If she’s with Sae, then I have to tell you that Sae’s not here as well.” Sayaka told her.

“She left hours ago, sending me a mail about her going out for a while.” Sayaka told her as she took her phone by her desk and showing the Fashion Queen the message.

Tomochin read the message and frowned.

“But Tomo~mi has been gone for more than 2 hours. And a while doesn’t mean taking two hours.” Tomochin told her, making Sayaka frown as well.

“2 hours?” Sayaka stared at the digital clock on her phone.

“You mean they’ve been gone for a long time?” Sayaka started to frown more as she stared at a bed, probably Sae’s bed.

Tomochin nodded and Sayaka sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

“I’ve already searched the whole place and not a sign of them—” Tomochin told her making Sayaka sigh more.

“—meaning that they’re still out.” Sayaka finished for her and flipped her phone open to start dialing Sae’s number.

Tomochin started looking around the room as Sayaka repeatedly called Sae’s phone.

“Answer the phone, Miyazawa!” Sayaka murmured angrily as she re-dialed the phone.

“She’s not answering?” Tomochin asked.

Sayaka nodded with a sigh and flipped her phone closed. Tomochin sighed. Both of them sat down on different beds and smiled awkwardly at each other.

“What now?” Tomochin thought to herself as she continued to smile at Sayaka.

“This…is kind of getting more awkward.” Sayaka smiled as well.

They kept on smiling at each other. Their jaws were starting to ache, but since they both didn’t know what else to do or say, they continued.

Their smiling session was, fortunately, interrupted when someone bursted through the door.

“Where’s Sae?!” a wide-eyed Takamina, in a pajama mainly designed in ribbons, asked in a panicked voice.

Tomochin and Sayaka looked at the short girl and shrugged their arms. Takamina gritted her teeth and facepalmed herself before walking out of the room. Tomochin and Sayaka looked at each other, and then followed the short girl to the living room.

Chapter 18

She groaned and sat up, looking around her and winced as she felt that she was sitting on something uncomfortable. She blinked several times before her she could see. Okay. That’s weird, she frowned. She looked around her and tried to make out anything from the darkness that surrounds her.

“Tomo~mi?” she called out hoarsely.

She listened for any response but nothing replied. She sighed and tried to stand up, only to realize that she was tied onto something. She growled as she felt pain on her wrists.

“Ropes?” she said out loud, as she felt the thing that was bruising her wrists everytime she moved it.

“Am I being held captive?” she thought to herself as she tried to remove the ropes, but to no avail, failed to do so.

Just then, the lights switched on, revealing an empty room. Sae’s heart quickly fastened as she heard footsteps coming nearer towards the door. Realizing that she had no other choice, she quickly lay back down and tried to be in the same position as she was when she first woke up.

The door opened and Sae opened her eyes slightly. She saw a man carrying something…Sae’s eyes widened when she realized what it was. The man dropped the body onto the floor, making the body groan. The man turned and walked towards the door, letting Sae see a dragon tattoo behind his back.

When the man left and Sae heard a lock, she waited for several more minutes before standing up and walking towards the body, covered in a huge white bag.

She removed the tie on the bag and opened it, revealing an unconscious familiar face.

“Tomo~mi!”

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading~! Byee~! :mon bye: :byebye:

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why do you propose so cruel thing for my Chiyuu? T_T I choose the less worst

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
The man just dropped Tomo~mi like that?! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

please update soon!! so curious now!  :bow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 17 and 18 [An update FINALLY~!]& A poll
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2011, 12:06:25 AM »
O:

Action? Blood time?

I'm bloodthristy now >: D

Great job! Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken