JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA

Author Topic: Blooming Roses of Love (Chapter One - 11/01)  (Read 2742 times)

Offline daIXsuki

• The love.
Blooming Roses of Love (Chapter One - 11/01)
« on: November 01, 2009, 08:07:42 AM »
Hey everyone, this is actually my first ever fanfic >_< I've always loved reading fanfics so I thought that I would have a crack at it. So please go easy on me XD haha. Constructive criticism is allowed but otherwise please enjoy! I might make another fanfic with a more interesting plot later!

Blooming Roses of Love (Taka/????)

Chapter 1.

"This is all your fault, if you haven't started that stupid nonsense of yours this wouldn't have happened"

"Really? My fault?! Well so-o-ry Miss. Sub-leader! You think you're so mature that you think you have the right to say everything I do is wrong!" The black-haired girl snapped at her senior.

"Well isn't it right? Everything that you do is purely WRONG, you can run alright but you still can't even walk properly after all those years of training!"

The younger girl snarled at the insult.

Thunder claps and rain pouring could be heard from outside the old temple.

"Great, how the hell are we supposed to get back now? We don't have any umbrellas! We're stuck in this stupid old place thanks to you." The sub-leader blamed her junior.

"Why are you always blaming me for!", the younger one screamed out, trying to speak over the rain. "Does it look like I have control over the weather?! Anyways you're the one who chose to follow me here!"

"Argh..."

The two glared at each other furiously.

"I wish I had never met you at all!"

At the same time a mighty thunder strike hit the earth before the old temple...

Darkness suddenly enveloped them.

~ ~ ~

Ai’s Point Of View

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep be-
*click*

"Ugh...Why don't I feel so good today?" I mean, I'm fine but why do I have a strange feeling something weird is going to happen today? Ah no point thinking about it if I don't know, must be the funny feelings you get when you wake up early...

My name is Ai Takahashi. I'm 18 years old and proud leader of the track and field team at school. It's been a long run ever since I started high school and I've realised being a leader have it's fun and stressful times but it's still a great job.

Beep beep. Hey...didn't I press the off button for the alarm already?

I turned around and realised I recieved a text message on my cellphone beside me.
I picked up and flipped open the device and gave out a small chuckle at the short message.

"He~ey, wake up Miss. Sleepyhe~ad. I hope you're really awake right now because I was wondering if you want to grab breakfast with me this morning? Just meet me @ the diner by 9:30 :)
Don't keep me waiting or no more free breakfast for you! <3 Gakisan"

That was from my best friend Risa. Believe it or not, she's actually the sub-leader of the same track and field team. The team didn't really need a sub-leader, but Gakisan made herself one just to have an excuse so that we were never seperated during practice.

Beep beep. "Huh? Another one?"

"Oh btw, I see that Koharu Kusumi here in the corner of the diner. It's like she's following me or something. Gosh doesn't she ever rest! I mean come on, it's Saturday for goodness sake!" Risa wrote.

I sighed. I could imagine Risa mashing the buttons on her cellphone while writing that. Koharu Kusumi is also in the track and field team. She is one of the best and fastest students in the group. Her and Gakisan never did get along for some reason. All they do is stare at each other then carry on with their own business like nothing happened. I pressed the reply button and started typing a new message.

"Don't let it get to your head Gakisan! *poke* Just think about all the yummy food you’re about to eat :P, besides don't a lot of students we know go there anyway?" I texted back.

"I guess...I mean I can see that cheerleader Reina Tanaka girl and her bunch outside the window....Fine. You better hurry up Ai, I'm starving just thinking about food. Oh hey, Reina's giving me those weird looks again. No wonder juniors always try to get out of her way." Risa replied just seconds after.

I laughed at that last sentence. Her and her group were sort of famous in our school, everyone knew who she was. Reina Tanaka was a type of girl that you wouldn’t want to mess around with. Especially with boys, they would never dare to go up to her unless they were completely oblivious to what she is capable of. I mean, I’ve seen what she’s capable of and I really wouldn’t want to go through what that last guy did. He got owned so badly that he was sent home crying!

“Alright I’ll be there soon! But don’t hold your breath...Jokes  See you there Gakisan ~!”

I placed my cellphone on my bedside table and glanced at the alarm clock. 8:25 AM.
Oh crap, I better jet soon. I jumped up from my bed, grabbed my clothes I was going to wear for the day and walked into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I’ve always like showers in the morning. I love that energising feeling it gives you. Minutes later I turned off the water. All my worries were washed away and I happily stepped out of the shower. I dried myself off and put on my clothes. I went back into my bedroom and took a look at myself in the mirror. I settled for just a simple outfit today, a yellow t-shirt with English writing printed on the front and denim jeans on the bottom.

Now what am I going to do for my hair...
I guess I’ll just put it up in a loose bun today. I took out my make-up kit from my handbag and lightly apply a bit of blush on my cheeks and mascara on my eyelashes. I add the finishing touches with putting on my favorite strawberry lip gloss. Finished! I gave a satisfying smile at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked at the time once again. 9:05 AM Whew, it looks like I’ll make it. I grabbed my cellphone off my beside table and my handbag exited my bedroom and went downstairs. The house seems quiet today; it looks like my parents must be out for the day. I took my car keys from the kitchen table, put on my heels and walked out the door. I pressed the button on the car keys and stepped inside my car. I got this car as a 18th birthday present and a congratulations gift for passing my driving exam from my parents. It’s a small, new silver car which I love very much. I inserted the keys and put the car into drive gear and sped off away to my destination.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 04:42:17 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: daIXsuki's fanfics: Blooming Roses of Love
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 08:17:03 AM »
1st reply!

The beginning really grab me, what if the wish did come true? Plus I see Aichan in there. So, do continue :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: daIXsuki's fanfics: Blooming Roses of Love (Chapter One - 11/01)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »
2nd after mum!

interesting~ all of them are in the track & field team now? lol~ reminds me of my training days way back~

Hmmmm... As i remembered.. Koharu is quite a horrible runner in M.M~ just right behind of Sayu counting from the back..haha.. they have this running competition in Alo! Hello vol. 3..

but it's ok~ XD i'm more confused on the 1st part of the story though~ lol

:mon bat: *poof*

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »
gakisan and koharu quarreling
a gakikoha  :heart: :heart: too?XD

Blooming Roses of Love (Taka/????)
hmm hmm..
can i expect a takagaki..XD..
or maybe there are more taka x different member from your story..XD
nice start up..looking forward for the next chp..^^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »
Hmm, interesting so far. Will wait patiently for the next chapter.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:38:45 AM »

At the same time a mighty thunder strike hit the earth before the old temple...

Darkness suddenly enveloped them.

Hmmm, there's something about this   :hehehe:

(Taka/????)

...Gaki.?.  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:    :grin:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Blooming Roses of Love (Chapter One - 11/01)
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »
interesting chapter, i guess Gaki b/c it seems that way  :lol:

well keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »
The opening seems interesting. I'm not sure if Gaki is arguing with Koharu or with Reina. Ai got her own car? now I'm envious. Looking for farther update.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 12:05:08 PM »
OOooh I wanna read more of this. For some reason this chapter made me think of that movie when Yossui swapped bodies with a guy. Don't ask me why :D

I'm not really getting a TakaGaki vibe from this yet so I'm gonna guess GakiKoha. I actually wanna read more this pairing so....kekeke.

^ I'm envious of Ai having a car too. Even more envious of the car getting to have Ai sit in it XD

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »
XD XD. I didn't thought of that. I guess we both envy Ai's car  :D

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - SYNERGY feat. SHISHIDO KAVKA