JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kurakura Dinner time

Author Topic: LIAR GAME! w Erika Toda and Matsuda Shota (Season 2 & Movie announced!)  (Read 71732 times)

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
So after a few eps, whats the verdict on this one...good? bad? average?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Definitely good or else I wouldn't continue with doing hardsubs ^_^
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
It's getting quite interesting now. Toda is still cute as ever. The dude with the bowl hair in their team is shady. He's probably the mole.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe after retiming found out who the mole is... Not too surprising I suppose... But heck a LOT of talking in this episode. just waiting on translations as right now we are in the Translation Check stage, so Ep 4 probably be out tomorrow.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Average. because there's other dramas i prefer to watch.

I watched the first 3episodes.

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Oh man, episode 4 was just too funny. Erika Toda's cluelessness is kawaii and funny as hell.

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
what?? S and M?? lol... those guys have the funniest choices to make

Offline Imperx

• Addicted to Reina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I was so close to figuring out X's trick. Episode 4 is my favorite episode so far and what Akiyama does at the end is awesome!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
Haha episode 4 was hilarious. Some hard ownage there. Great episode

Offline jpfn

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah ep4 was funny & good

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Watched ep4.

Total spoiler here:
X wasn't too hard to figure out just from the looks, and on-screen time (LOL, I used that method when watching Kindaichi!). And I figured X's plan after hearing Akiyama's basic plan.
But I didn't expect Akiyama's final plan. Though I did think it was weird, since the basic plan had a lot of leaks. Like what if one of the members turned on them, or one of them used Akiyama's plan with another group of people instead.
Total guesses here for part 5. Akiyama's folding note was to lure and confirm X. And I think it will eventually become a group-up of the three against Akiyama (because all three seem greedy, and fear Akiyama can make a plan to win it all). Although I think the grouping will also be their downfall. I also think Akiyama will be able to pull of a suprise by grouping with one of the 3 beforehand without the othe 2 even knowing (kinda using X's plan).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:01:06 PM by winner »

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
owwhh... love this dorama..... it's quite interesting since it is a dorama that make u think "what will happen next???" and... i love the op song....... i think this dorama is similar with kurosagi at first...... but i don't think it is, after i watched the preview for episode 3.....

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Watched ep4.

Total spoiler here:
I also think Akiyama will be able to pull of a suprise by grouping with one of the 3 beforehand without the othe 2 even knowing (kinda using X's plan).

haha..
did u see the frames of a few seconds about him talking to a certain someone in eps 4?  ;)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
youre right! that was what got the idea into my head.  ;D

but I'm wondering (since he figured X's plan), will he team up with all 3 (including X)? in other words, extending X's plan, like X extended Akiyama's starting plan.

I watch this with my colleague at work (hey, we're graveyard shift. It's in the contract to watch jap dramas at work). And we'd guess at it in 2 different ways. I'd use the outsmarting way, while he'd use a poker/lying approach.
But it's all gone into a complete mess now. Which is weird, since you'd think the calculations would get simpler with small numbers. It's all fun!  ;)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Ep 5 had some really cute moments at the start when the guy goes crazy thinking tactics.  ;D
Also has the end to Round 2 and answers some story stuff. The police guy shows up again too~  >:D

Next game looks just as interesting.  :jerk:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 09:19:31 PM by winner »

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Loser's Revival Round... haha... made me felt as if it was one of those *insert country here* Idol shows...

Offline edhead999

• MAJI DE!?!?!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ I had the exact same feeling lol... except that round has some crazy ass rules. I think I'd understand it more if I knew more about Japanese culture

Nacchi... kawaii XD

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I have yet to watch this episode fully, as I only skimmed it while retiming/ doing my Typesets on it... And yeah sorry for the delay guys, it will be out if LUCKY tonight, but if not than tomorrow. But all I can say is wow at the people's plans in this ep... Pain in the butt doing those effects.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
I can just guess how complicated it is to explain the game rules and stuff in a few lines.
(didn't hit me till now that meanings in jap and chi can be explained in one letter, while it might need a few words to describe the same in english).

Thanks for the hard work!! :D

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@Supra: Didn't notice that you edited first post to keep up with our soft/hard subs... For the credits hehe you can actually remove me from Translators and add me to Timers as yeah, I don't helped translate the first ep, and now I do retimings so yup yup, thanks for what you have done  ^_^

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kurakura Dinner time