JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 788894 times)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1440 on: August 01, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »
He could say the nicest thing in the world and nobody would believe a single word that comes out of his mouth XD. He's THAT guy that even if you believe something, as soon as he says it you get skeptical :P

and LMAO this takes the cake, "Netizens", I love you <3. You're so over the top: http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/01/did-ccm-force-hwayoung-to-tweet-hwayoung-leaves-a-hidden-message-to-fans/

"While Hwayoung’s tweet appeared like any other statement, some netizens thought otherwise. They were able to uncover a hidden message in her tweet. Apparently, the first letters in each line formed a message, which reads, “Only fans know.”"

When people start "finding" hidden messages in tweets... you know it might be time to re-evaluate what you're doing. Next thing you know they'll be finding hidden instructions in their alphabets on how to break into KKS's personal computer in order to find out the "truth." I'm SO over this...

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1441 on: August 01, 2012, 05:13:14 AM »
Lol yeah, that hidden message thing is hilarious.

[12.08.01] Hwayoung says to a reporter before apologizing to Kim Kwangsoo, "I'm alright"

"I just posted an apology. I'm now on my way to apologize to my boss."

On July 31st at 10:30 PM KST, a Newsen reporter bumped into Hwayoung and Hyoyoung on the street outside of Core Contents Media's office.

The reporter was headed home at the time in their car, but stopped when he saw the sisters. After approaching her, Hwayoung had a bright smile and said, "Mr. Reporter, hello."

"Where are you going?" I asked Hwayoung. She replied, "I just posted an apology. I'm going to say sorry to the boss now. I'm so sorry to our boss. They have treated me so well."

The reporter had a somewhat sad expression on his face and Hwayoung asked, "What's wrong? I'm alright. Even if you guys don't worry about me I will be fine," although she smiled after the statement, the reporter still found it disconcerting.

Hwayoung also said, "I don't resent our boss (Kim Kwangsoo). I feel apologetic to him for being so good to me, but because of me, he's suffering a lot of damage. That's why now I'm going to offer an apology."

Source: http://www.newsen.co...208010919463610
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

And then a rainbow appeared and a unicorn came down from it and carried the twins into CCM wonderland~

lol I'm sorry, but even she was indeed going to apologize and whatnot, these stories sound like Disney scripts. KKS is already known to pay the press to say stuff, so meh. Come on, doesn't that sound like a script KKS wrote himself? XD Who knows, but I doubt anyone would talk like that, much less after all this ("I'm so sorry to our boss. They have treated me so well"). If she really did talk like that, then I vote to make her the next Disney princess lol

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1442 on: August 01, 2012, 05:27:43 AM »
Seeing Hwayoung being SO sweet to her fans is really heartwarming  :heart:

It is quite obvious from this fancam that this is proof of Hwayoung being a true Diva and problem for the group, oh KKS how right you are.

The reporter had a somewhat sad expression on his face and Hwayoung asked, "What's wrong? I'm alright. Even if you guys don't worry about me I will be fine," although she smiled after the statement, the reporter still found it disconcerting.

God, even the reporter doesn't buy this BS.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1443 on: August 01, 2012, 06:41:53 AM »
Lol this video can be funny and cute or sad, depending on how you see it. I think it's all three XD 

There's a lot of cuteness whenever hungry idols get food, I think XD  Fans are angry because Hyomin took two orange sticks and ate both instead of giving one to Hwayoung, who was adorably excited waiting to eat one. Since she didn't get the one from Hyomin, she cutely poked Qri asking for one, but was ignored. Maybe Qri didn't notice? Maybe Hyomin also didn't notice and was extra hungry? XD At least she later moved to the front and grabbed a piece of the meat!  :P

All this happens near 2:30.

!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:48:53 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1444 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »
Lol this video can be funny and cute or sad, depending on how you see it. I think it's all three XD 

There's a lot of cuteness whenever hungry idols get food, I think XD  Fans are angry because Hyomin took two orange sticks and ate both instead of giving one to Hwayoung, who was adorably excited waiting to eat one. Since she didn't get the one from Hyomin, she cutely poked Qri asking for one, but was ignored. Maybe Qri didn't notice? Maybe Hyomin also didn't notice and was extra hungry? XD At least she later moved to the front and grabbed a piece of the meat!  :P

All this happens near 2:30.

!

Those savages! Those beasts! Those gluttons! How could they! [/sarcasm]

Actually, I didn't see anything there XD...Hwayoung's chewing something before they even bring out the second dish, so someone decided to feed her XD. She also managed to casually take a sip of Hyomin's drink without getting smacked in the face or having a high heel thrown at her, so that's promising. :lol:

And yeah, that was definitely all 3, but the sadness here would be more "why can't things just be how they were >_>" and less "poor Hwayoung whyyyyyyy" :(

edit: This video also just helped me realize even more what a ditz Qri seems to be XD...she just...sits there...she always just sits there looking pretty. I would imagine she was even too ditzy to put effort into any [alleged] bullying. She just...sat there...looking pretty...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1445 on: August 01, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
Have you seen Qri's pre-debut vids? She seems like a fun girl when she was around her friends

And uhh brace yourself for her terrible singing. even her friend wanted her to shut up XD

But now....Qri is so quiet. Is T-ara bullying her TOO? Dun dun dun...or she just changed  :).

----
Looks like their postponing their concert
Quote from: nathaniel@diadem
After the controversy with T-ara gets bigger, now they have announced that their concert on August 11th is postponed.

Core Contents Media made a press release today saying, "T-ara members and Kim Kwangsoo talked yesterday (31st) and agreed that because of the things happening, they will be unable to show a bright, fun, cheerful and positive image in front of the fans. They asked to postpone the concert until they can show a good image to fans."

Core Contents Media decided that they will postpone the concert to the end of the year. Refunds for ticket reservations will be announced later on Interpark.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120801n19958
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
They should postpone their promotions for sexy love/mirage as well.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:35:56 AM by storyboard »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1446 on: August 01, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
^^^
Quote from: DioBrando@jph!p
[12.08.01] Hwayoung Not the Only Victim of Bullying Within T-ara?

In a sudden twist to the drama that is the T-ara/Hwayoung fiasco, netizens have uncovered evidence that Hwayoung may not have been the only victim of bullying within T-ara. The evidence includes videos of Q-ri pre-debut, once bubbly and fun, now tranquil, quiet, and easily comparable to a piece of beautiful decoration. One netizen calling himself "storyboard" commented: "She seems like a fun girl when she was around her friends ... But now....Qri is so quiet. Is T-ara bullying her TOO?"

When asked to address these new allegations, Core Contents Media CEO Kim Kwang Soo commented "Hwayoung has apologized for bullying Q-ri, and everybody's parents are cool with it."

Source: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23459.msg1073230#msg1073230
Translated by: DioBrando @ jphip

edit: Just in case you only skimmed it. That was NOT a real news post...XD
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:05:26 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1447 on: August 01, 2012, 08:52:36 AM »
I wonder if KKS locked Qri up in CCM's basement? lol

But on a serious note, she's been pretty quiet throughout this whole matter, I mean, has anything been reported with her about anything?
Qri has always been the one to remain in the back while everyone else just did their thing, she seemed to carry a more calm aura than any of the other members so maybe that could have saved her from anything bad.

Who knows whether she was part of the bullying or is being forced to keep her mouth shut? But from what I've seen, Hwayoung and her seemed to have gotten along quite well or it's all a lie.

---

And then before I was able to post this, an article about Qri being bullied comes out omg when will it end?

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1448 on: August 01, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »
I've locked Q-ri up in my basement. Did I ever mention that I run a moderately successful entertainment corporation?...

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1449 on: August 01, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »
lmao I might have to put a couple disclaimers up denoting that I pulled that out of my ass and wrote it myself as a joke XD...just in case...

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1450 on: August 01, 2012, 09:07:44 AM »
Oh, I was joking though since your timing of your post just as I was posting mine...

Maybe I should label my sarcasm now lol

EDIT:

And this happens.

Kim Kwang Soo, CEO of T-Ara's company Core Contents Media, mentioned Chae Dong Ha (who passed away in 2011) during his talk with Hwayoung, which is drawing speculations.

On the first, representatives from CCM told the press that "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung came to the office unexpectedly last night and had a talk with CEO Kim Kwang Soo", and that Kim Kwang Soo told Hwayoung that "when Chae Dong Ha told him that he was leaving SG Wannabe, he tried to convince him to stay in the group" and that "he was sad when he heard what happened to Chae Dong Ha, as someone who worked with him for 5 years".

Kim has expressed his sadness about the death of Chae Dong Ha who used to be in his company, but the actual reason why he brought up this story to Hwayoung remains unclear. As Chae Dong Ha was met with unfortunate circumstances after leaving SG Wannabe and CCM, it is uncertain how Hwayoung, who was kicked out of the company, will react to this story.

Furthermore, Kim Kwang Soo told Hwayoung that "the real world is a cold, scary place. If you change your mind, we can meet again a few days later". This is different from what he has previously told the press, about how it would be difficult for Hwayoung to return to CCM.

CCM also revealed that "after listening to Kim, Hwayoung thanked him for teaching her about rap when she didn't know anything, and that she wanted to make her own way".

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/9639851.html#ixzz22HBrE3Q1

Okay....

I like this comment someone posted under this article.

I'm also understanding Hwayoung's apology tweet and recent visit to CCM's office as a mature move. She's trying to be the bigger person here.
Pride tells us to be aggressive and all and not take anything quietly, but I think Hwayoung's being strong about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she broke down on Twitter, but she hasn't. She's a strong person.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:18:10 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline nutureangel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ssanti!
« Reply #1451 on: August 01, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »
No matter how this matter resolves, it seems that T-ara would not be receiving as much love anymore, which is so sad :cry: But then again, Hwayoung was really an asset to T-ara compared to Ahreum. And now that she's gone, I doubt people would accept Dani as she fills her hole...
Best phrase ever, Sooyoung's "YAH!"

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1452 on: August 01, 2012, 03:10:50 PM »
She also managed to casually take a sip of Hyomin's drink without getting smacked in the face or having a high heel thrown at her, so that's promising. :lol:

Yeah! That's interesting, isn't it? I dunno if it's a cultural difference, but I certainly wouldn't dare (nor want to) take a sip from the same straw as someone I'm not VERY close to or don't get along with...

LOL at the Qri being bullied fake article. Good one, DioBrando XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1453 on: August 01, 2012, 08:50:02 PM »
Qri being bullied! That does it! I'm outta here!  :angry:

:P

She really does look ditsy huh? I think all that hair bleaching/dying must've affected her brain. LoL I always thought she was like Sayumi, looks but no voice, I mean compared to the rest of the girls. Anyway, I'm glad to see we're being more rational (or apathetic?) of the situation now, still sucks but I think we've got over the "Er ma gehrd! I h8 CHOO!" phase. XD

On the lighter side, Boram's sister's group's debut song is pretty good. I just hope people won't bombard her about T-ara's situation.

Edit:

I know Eat Your Kimchi can be a little cheesy and obnoxious with their Kpop reviews but their video about the T-ara thing is actually pretty good. They're basically saying all groups go through this but T-ara's incident was made public.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:45:37 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1454 on: August 01, 2012, 10:34:19 PM »
Said what was needed to be said.

"You're never know and they'll never tell you, ever." The end, all right let's go home.

Who am I kidding, this thing seems never ending so far?

But they're right, this probably is an ongoing problem within KPOP groups but the only reason T-Ara's exploded was because it was "accidentally" made public. :|

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1455 on: August 01, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »
They're basically saying all groups go through this but T-ara's incident was made public.

This about sums up that 10 minute video if you don't feel like sitting through it. I mean, it took 10 minutes to state the obvious... just because idols are idols doesn't mean they are immune from stress and friction. I thought that was common knowledge.

I know Eat Your Kimchi can be a little cheesy and obnoxious with their Kpop reviews

this is why I felt it necessary to to agree about the summation because I wholeheartedly agree lol. 10 minutes of EYK isn't worth the amount of information you actually receive.

Oh, yea. What's a post these days without mentioning Q-ri.

Q-ri :)

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1456 on: August 01, 2012, 11:04:27 PM »
I agree with EYK says in their video.

I don't feel T-ara will completely recover from this and it makes me sad because they are my favorite girl group. My view on them has changed but I still enjoy their music. I won't jump into conclusions or assume something based on rumors.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1457 on: August 01, 2012, 11:36:08 PM »
Trying to level out the bad with some good. I didn't know about the different member versions of JPN. Roly Poly or I just didn't pay attention lol

best version tbh
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:11:15 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1458 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:43 AM »
I agree and that's what's concerning about this issue. Opening our eyes to how rough that industry is. Well, we knew it was rough in the bg, but I didn't know it was as bad as I've realized since this started >_<  And I agree also with an article I read recently that basically said 'why is everyone going after the girls, when the problem is KKS?'. I just wish this was a wake up call to the industry to respect and care for their idols more.

Instead of petitions for disbanding T-ara, they should be for the resignation of Mr. boss >_>

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1459 on: August 02, 2012, 03:51:12 AM »
Saw this article: Jewelry’s former member Jo Harang responds to anti hate

This kinda makes you stop for a second and think how horrible it must be for those 6 other girls if what they're accused of doing really isn't as bad as it's being made out to be :(. I mean, it's not like we're the ones returning tickets, demanding they be taken off shows, and burning shirts, but I haven't entirely stopped to really think how bad it is for them (at least, not without subconsciously thinking "lolol just deserts." afterwards XD). I mean, I do believe Hwayoung was most likely ostracized, which DOES make me look at the girls differently, but there's a good chance it's just blown way out of proportion and they're just being crucified, which sucks, because I definitely don't wish that on them.

Also, has anyone ever mentioned this here? Not new, but I find it interesting considering the recent events: http://kpopyourlife.blogspot.com/2012/07/k-pop-news-t-aras-new-member-areum.html

To me, this further establishes that netizens are ridiculous. When you're not famous, you can make these kinds of comments, no? I say horrible things to my friends all the time. My brother and I spend the majority of the day jokingly insulting each other XD. Of course, they make it sound like she's a horrible person....and the Luna comment...well...it wasn't very serious, it's not like she blatantly insulted her :P. But some would say she has the perfect personality for T-ara, knowing what we know now :lol:

I think the nature of this business is probably the biggest problem here. Image is everything. They all have to portray a spotless image. Even the stupidest little thing gets these people to completely blow up on you...they can't even be in relationships without tarnishing their image, they can't dislike anything, they can't step out of line at all. Not only does that shit probably wear on you, but it's an even bigger shock when something that would otherwise be trivial gets out...all that secrecy just leads to more secrecy and more and more of what we see is one big fat lie, no matter how innocent it might seem...

I've healed quickly, though. I'm playing Day by Day day by day again. Time for more videos of happy Hwayoung and less "bullied" Hwayoung :P

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses