JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - Hum a Tune

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103768 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
A/N: I'm back...? Erm, I'm kinda nervous hahaha on this update, I think I might have.......um, how you say it, erm I think I made this the worst of all I've written?

Uwah... I don't really feel confident in posting this, but well, its kind of a waste not to post this 10 pages long (yes, on Microsoft word) update. I'm confident and very apologetic to say that this shot won't be finished on this update...so I hope you will still stick to me until the next parts (I don't even know how long this will be, I hope I can just end this soon... I'm prolonging this too much, I kind of wanna blame my mind and its imagination.... :( )

I wonder though, should I get a beta...? I feel like my grammar is lacking and I'm very verbose with my stories, this doesn't seem so good to me...uhh....

Um, let's get on with the replies that I got before we continue on... Oh right, the other replies that I got from Part III of Chinmoku are commented and replied over here, if anyone's wondering.

Replies:

@kahem
- Yeah, poor Rena/Geki.

@sakura_drop_ - This seems to be the longest comment I've ever received from you, not the usual long comments filled with emoticons, I'm quite honored to be honest to get a comment this long from you. I'm glad you're liking it, thank you very much! Erm, I didn't expect this to be THIS long either, if you know what I mean, hahaha, I'm kinda...well, shocked how long this one is and how many pages it consists when its all combined in MS Word...ahahaha.... :nervous

@XxRoByNxX78 - A very optimistic thought! I wonder if Geki will pick that kind of thought...

@immortal_K - Thank you very much for dropping by! I hope you're doing well over there, being busy is kinda an over kill to the health, kinda experienced it a few times, hope you stay healthy and well! :)

Now! Let's just get it on with this update, then I'll try to look for a hole and bury myself into it. I hope though that I didn't go overboard here...wuaha, I kinda...how you say it, got this idea from LeNosferatu over at her BuraGeki no Ichinichi, if you're reading this LeNosferatu-san, sorry, I lied a bit hahaha...it seems I did try to attempt to write it, well a little bit of it...?

Erm, anyways, hope you enjoy reading? I'll try to look for a hole right now while you all are reading.... :panic:

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Chinmoku

----
Part IV
----

Warm…

Everything felt warm, yet it was supposed to be cold. Because its night. It was supposed to be cold, yet Black could not feel the harshness of the wind, no, she couldn’t feel it. She just felt warm, too warm. Her body almost felt like it was on fire.

It’s warm, so warm that Black could feel herself sweating, it was very noticeable to her too that she was losing control of her breathing, she was breathless. The body pressed on her own was warming her own body, they were pressed too close, there was little to no space between them. It was making her heart pound fast, faster than normal that she could feel that her chest was hurting so much that her heart might suddenly jump out of her chest, yet she did not protest.

The shock written on Black’s face was instantly replaced with an indescribable expression of pleasure when she felt Gekikara press her lips even more on her own. The older girl’s eyes automatically closed, as if in reflex.

Her cheeks were flushed, no, her whole body was flushed. Her senses were going over the wire that it was hard to focus without a single thought in her mind. Even if she wanted to think of something, she just couldn’t, not with that soft warm sensation on her lips, not with her wrapped in a tight embrace, not with shorter queen kissing her this way.

It was too much.

Lips on lips; flesh on flesh, the mixed sensation of the other girl’s warm lips on hers, moving slowly with the younger queen’s tongue exploring her mouth, ever so often brushing on her own tongue, touching, caressing before it seeks to dance and entwine itself on her warm wet flesh. It sent sparks flying inside Black; it was as if electricity was flowing inside her body.

Black moaned in a small undeniably husky voice, her hands automatically grasping tightly onto Gekikara’s shoulders for support.

Gekikara sighed softly into the kiss, softly suckling the older girl’s bottom lip before she gave it a small lick, making Black moan again, this time a bit louder than that of the first. Hearing the raven moan was unarguably the most sexiest sound Gekikara ever heard, it made the younger queen groan when she heard the older girl’s moan.

The younger teen wanted more; she wanted more of Black, of the kiss, and of her moans.

The older girl’s voice just sends Gekikara’s heart into a mad dash; it was thumping fast and hard, very unlike her usual stone cold battered heart.  Hearing Black make sounds like this, hearing the person she loves so much make this kinds of sounds was too much. Just hearing the tall raven’s sound of pleasure was even enough to drive Gekikara over the wall.

It was too much.

Too much.

Gekikara felt delirious, her lungs were screaming for air, yet she did not want to part her lips with Black’s, the stimuli that she was receiving was just too much addicting, it was as if she just took drugs in one big go. The effects of Black’s lips on her own was just like getting a glimpse of heaven but Gekikara could not deny her body from air, she could already tell that the older girl was breathless.

Unwillingly, the shorter queen broke the kiss, sighing again almost too softly while her lungs took in as much oxygen as it could. Gekikara could also feel the former queen's swift puffs of air, given how close their faces were, it was warm and ticklish, yet Gekikara did not care, she did not giggle, she just stood there silently, catching her own breath.

The younger queen looked up and gazed at Black, feeling her heart stop for a second at the sight of the older girl’s flushed sweaty face. Gekikara could not help herself from watching the older teen, how the former queen’s eyes were closed tightly, watching her eyebrows sometimes twitch or how plump and full Black’s cherry pink lips were.

Gekikara’s cheeks were now turning into a deep crimson red shade, she could feel herself let out a shaky breath. Her palm was starting to get sweaty and her mind was hazy, Gekikara did not even notice that she was leaning towards Black or how her lips moved softly, kissing Black’s neck, her teeth grazing the former queen’s porcelain skin. The younger queen was out of her own mind, it was as if someone had given her alcohol.

She was feeling too high. 

Black shivered, almost instantly when she felt something graze her skin before it was replaced by soft warm flesh, licking and suckling her flesh. Black mewled at the ticklish wet feeling on her neck before her mewl become a loud moan when she felt sharp pointy teeth plunge down her sensitive flesh. Black’s grip on Gekikara’s shoulders tightened, she could feel her knees wobble unstably.

“…A-Ahh…!” Black moaned, her body twitching as she felt Gekikara’s sharp teeth nibble the skin of her neck, making small wet trails from her jaw line down towards her collarbone before going back up to the mid of her neck.

‘…Black…’

Gekikara’s closed her eyes tightly and sank her teeth even more onto the former queen’s flesh before she released it after sucking hard, drawing blood from the small wound that she inflicted. Black gasped at the pain that was invading her senses, it hurts yet somehow it felt pleasurable that she had to stifle out a groan from escaping her lips.

Gekikara paused for a moment, staring at the wound she made, noticing small droplets of blood slowly coming out from the wound before she leaned back again and licked it up, pressing small soothing kisses on that small-wounded spot. Whilst nursing Black’s small wound, the younger queen’s hands slowly roamed down from Black’s shoulders to her side, before it slipped inside former queen’s black T-shirt.

The taller teen shivered, feeling cool soft hands caressing her skin, almost teasingly towards north, her palm brushing the older girl’s curvaceous figure. Gekikara bit her bottom lip, feeling her want and need increase with each caress, each kisses she placed onto Black’s body.

Addicting.

She was just too addicting.

Black only made it worst for Gekikara when the younger teen paused for a moment to look up, only for her whole attention to be captivated by Black’s flushed sweaty face, looking helpless yet non-resisting, almost seductive even with her mouth agape, panting cutely while looking shyly. Gekikara felt her blood boil, her heart’s beating increasing thrice than the norm and her resistance crumbling.

The younger queen felt her breath being taken away from her, she felt so breathless.

Gekikara closed her eyes again, trying to catch her breath, her brows knitted together in concentration. She could feel small beads of sweat drip down her jaw; she could feel the heat, her heart beating so hard in her chest and her own wanton thoughts and desires.

She was having an internal clash inside her, the fact that she was going overboard, the fact that she had just kissed Black, pressing on her feelings for the raven. Gekikara felt anxiety eating on her as well as her desires, she tried to reason out, trying to control herself, but each time her own little reasoning mind lost to her own wants, her resistance crumbled faster.

“Gekikara…” Black huskily whispered after having been able to recover a little bit of her mental functions.

“Rena…” The older teen called again, this time using the younger queen’s real name, as if trying to catch Gekikara’s attention. The tone she held on her voice was an apparent tone of worry, yet it was very appealing, it made the said queen open her eyes to look at Black, looking at the older queen, her expression marred by a frown and her eyes covered by the look of uncertainty, clouded over by a hazy fog.

Both of them stood still there, gazing at each other under the starry night sky, in that very empty and silent street. One looked slightly worried and at lost, while the other looked unreadable, it only served to make the former queen worry even more. Gekikara however did not take in this little detail due to her own deliriousness.

“Hey…” Black called again a small tone, yet even with her soft small call, even in her own state; Black tried to reach to the younger queen, raising up a hand and gently caressed Gekikara’s cheeks, wiping off the sweat dripping down her porcelain skin, making Gekikara tense up at the slightest touch Black did.

Electrifying, Gekikara felt sparks when Black touched her skin, she could almost feel that she was electrocuted by just a small amount with the heated prickling sensation on her skin. There was also the feeling on the pit of her stomach, it was lurching almost painfully, and it made her anxious. Gekikara did not know whether she was phrasing it right or wrong, she did not care, but it felt like she had butterflies in her stomach.

Too much.

Too much.

It was just too much to handle.

Gekikara fidgeted uneasily, her jaw clenched in a tense manner. It was too hard to resist the older girl, not when her heart and mind was urging her to continue on, pushing on the feelings of love she’s been repressing for so long, those hidden affections which she tried to bottle up and forget.

The former queen stared worriedly at the shorter teen with half-lidded eyes, cheeks flushed and hair slightly in disheveled state, her black tracksuit jacket slowly slipping off her shoulders, exposing her black T-shirt and her collarbone, a small noticeable reddish mark on the skin of her neck could be seen perfectly well under the light of the sidewalk lamp.

Black looked amazingly beautiful, much more, she looked so tempting, Gekikara tried yet again to keep herself and her urges at bay, yet she failed badly in the process, not with Black looked so inviting in front of her, not with the other girl this up close.

‘I can’t take it anymore…’

‘…I can’t.’

Gekikara gritted her teeth, her eyes shut tightly. She swiftly reached up, grabbing Black’s wrists and pinning them to the wall, earning a gasp and startled yelp from the older teen.

Black winced and hissed at the painfully tight pressure around her wrists and was about to protest about it when out of a sudden, Gekikara kissed her again, this time much more rougher and demanding, almost to the point of bruising the former queen’s lips.

Gekikara’s freed her other hand from holding onto Black’s wrist and used her other hand to hold them down. With her left hand free, the shorter teen ran her hand down Black’s back, traveling much lower down.

“W-Wait…”

“…S-Stop…”

Black struggled from Gekikara’s grasp, her mind ringing in alarm; the panic and fear in the former queen’s wide eyes were starting to form. Each second that passed by, the younger girl was starting to get rougher and rougher with each caresses and each kisses, it started to scare the raven, as if it was triggering something inside her.

Black tried to pry away the younger girl’s lips away; it only served to annoy Gekikara, earning an angry growl from the shorter queen, her angry scowl almost uncharacteristically aimed at Black. In her own delirious state of mentality and wanton needs, Gekikara pushed every boundary down by promptly roughly caressing Black.

“S-Stop…!”

Black squirmed at soft hands roughly treating her body, reminding her body of the painful experience she felt that she had so much wanted to forget.

Memories began to flash back into her head, of the man, of that night, with her helplessly begging, asking the man to stop, yet only to receive a sneering reply and cackling from the man. She could painfully remember and almost feel the man’s rough calloused hands violating her, probing into her helpless and weak body.

She was helpless under the man’s control, she could only cry out in pain, in sadness and remorse over her situation as it went on and on for what had seem to have been eternity. The man only stopped until he had gotten tired of her and was satisfied with torturing her empty soul, until she was lying broken and naked on the ground with bruises and wounds covering her weakened and battered body.

Remembering that certain memory was like having a knife pointed at the center of Black’s heart, it was hurting her too much just by remembering, and it was as if she was reliving that experience right now.

Black felt her body start to turn stiff, as if it underwent rigor mortis. Her senses were going haywire from fear, she could not even distinguish Gekikara’s form anymore, nor could she even remember that the person in front of her was the younger queen. 

“No…!”

“Get away from me!”

It was an action that went instinctively, Black did what her old weak self had not done before, she punched the person that was pressed onto her, she punched it with such force that the younger queen stumbled down, landing hard on the concrete pavement with a loud plop.

Gekikara sat on the pavement, looking down at the floor with wide eyes, clutching onto her bruised cheek, shock written all over her face. Clearly, the younger girl was caught off guard with that swift action, seeing the severity of the punch Black inflicted, cutting Gekikara’s lips.

Gekikara felt anxious all of a sudden, it was as if someone had dropped down large concrete blocks on her body. The younger girl struggled to prop herself into a comfortable sitting position before she tried to look at Black, almost hesitantly even.

Fear was creeping close to her all of a sudden. The deliriousness that had once clouded her head was now replaced by a threatening feeling of anxiety eating her away.

She looked up. Gekikara’s eyes did not stop nor avert itself from the older queen’s figure, and once she had her eyes focused onto Black’s face. She could not tear her eyes off her, not from the desires that was urging her a while ago, not because she was breathlessly caught in Black’s ethereal beauty, but because of the horror that was quickly falling down on her.

“B-Bla…ck.”

Gekikara saw tears cascading down, tears that seemed to be never ending.

It scared Gekikara, it was petrifying, and it was chewing onto her conscience, guiltily mocking her. Gekikara wanted to deny of the guilt that she felt, but she remembered, she remembered vividly of her own insolence. Of her own faulty actions, of what she had done.

She had just sullied Black with her own hands; she had pushed her and violated her space, going as far as to treat her roughly out of her own selfish wanton desires.

She was going too far.

Gekikara felt at a loss of word, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do. She just stared at Black in silences, enduring whatever prickling pain she felt in her heart as the droplet of tears continued to flow.

She did not want this to happen.

This was not what Gekikara intended to do. She did not want to make Black sad; she did not want to see the other girl cry, all she just wanted was for the other girl to loosen up and be like her old self.

Clenching her fists tight, the younger queen forced herself to slowly stand up and approach Black as quietly as possible as  to not to startle the other girl, she did not even bothering to wipe off the blood from her busted lips nor even dust off the dirt on her short.

She reached up a trembling hand towards Black’s direction, towards the former queen of darkness, but midway, Gekikara’s hand halted when she saw Black’s body jerked slightly and the older teen take a few steps away from her, cowering with her arms wrapped around her body securely.

Gekikara scoffed at herself angrily for her own failure, yet she felt sadness, knowing what she had done was wrong. She was pressing her emotions too much on Black.

Gekikara let her hand fall back to her side; she already knew that it was pointless to try to touch Black, not when she was avoiding her. She already knew it, she wasn’t stupid to understand how much the older girl was scared, the fear was visible not just on her face, but in her eyes as well that was usually void of other emotions, except on certain moments.

She saw it.

She knew what this meant.

This was rejection.

The sane queen grasped the hem of her white blouse with trembling hands, as if in anger, as in fear, the emotions were mixed up, nevertheless; Gekikara looked away in shame, unable to face Black, unable to look at the disheveled state of Black’s appearance, which was her own doing.

She was causing a lot of distress.

She was becoming a problem.

Black’s problem.

Again.

Gekikara stood still, looking down at the pavement with her mind heavy and clouded with negative thoughts.

What was she doing?

Ah, what was she doing indeed…?

Was this how she was going to repay Black’s kindness?

In this kind of way?

Yes, they were right.

Ah, that’s right, everyone was right.

She is worthless.

‘So it has finally come this, isn’t it…?’

‘This day, which I have been dreading for so long in the past…’
Gekikara mused, her train of thoughts wrapped up in sadness. There was nothing she could do anyways, the damage was done, what was there left for her to pick up and repair.

Of course, there was none.

This was caused by her own self-destruction.

It was laughable.

She could almost hear voices, voices in her head, snickering and cackling.

Again, those voices that were belittling her.

Again…

A small smile formed on Gekikara’s lips, her eyes were covered by her bangs. It was eerie, her smile was eerie. Her eyes were also glinting behind her bangs, dangerously. A small noise left her lips; it was low and inaudible at first, until it grew louder, almost frighteningly loud.

Gekikara giggled and laughed insanely, she could hear the laughter in her head and she laughed along, she laughed along with the little tricks her unstable mind was pushing onto her.

She didn’t care.

She did not want to care.

She took a quick glance at the shivering figure in front of her, and it only served to increased the speed and intensity of the bites Gekikara did on her nails, until her nails were already damaged, until she was even biting on her own fingers, yet she did not stop, no she didn’t.

“Black…”

She continued to giggle, biting her own fingers, wounding them and bruising them in the process, causing blood to ooze from the cuts.

“Hehehe…” The young heavenly queen raised her head up, snickering, continuing to bite her bloody wounded hand, blood continued to flow and the intense stench of copper floated in the air, it made Black cringe.

The smell of blood overpowering her sense of smell, the smell of copper was not likeable nor exactly disgusting, but served to calm her distressed mind. It was like a stabilizer, almost.

Black felt her senses come back, it was as if cloud was gone from her head, and the memories, the scenes that were flashing in her head was gone and was replaced by the image of reality, of now.

With all her senses back, everything was crystal-clear now that Black could even hear loud sounds of footsteps slowly; little by little it started to sound smaller, as if it was coming from a distance. Black frowned and looked up, noticing a shadow, a figure, hiding over in the darkness of the street, standing a few meters away from her.

“Rena?” Black mumbled in confusion, her voice hoarse and her throat dry from crying.

“…Yuki.” Gekikara replied out the former queen’s name, her real name, without any formal suffixes, after a long time. It hurts though, it hurts to say Black’s name at this current moment, she couldn’t even snicker anymore.

The former queen slowly wiped off the remaining tears off her face and started blinking for quite a few times as she tried to adjust her eyes into something that was capable to see through the darkness.

She couldn’t laugh and so she only resorted to smile sadly, a sad broken forced smile, noticing that the former queen’s eyes were finally on her.

She was finally looking at her; she was finally calling her by her name even!

It was cruel though, how Black was only doing it right now, when she’s about to walk away, when she’s about to leave the older girl, just when she’s about to exit out of Black’s life.

Ah, it’s cruel.

How cruel.

God must be cruel.

Because it hurts.

It hurts.

This distance hurts, Gekikara tried not to twist in pain, the pain that was coming from her heart. She didn’t, she already decided on it.

There’s no turning back now.

It was time to leave.

“Ne…”

“Sorry…”

“…For everything.” Gekikara said, her words coming out in small quantities and in large pauses. It was hard to say something, not when she had decided to leave, not when it hurts.

Yet she wasn’t going to stop, she wouldn’t falter.

No, she swore she wouldn’t.

If she just did…

She might not be able to hold back.

Gekikara started to take small steps backward, little by little, the distance grew, and little by little, she couldn’t see Black’s face anymore, nor could she hear anything from the Black, whether it was by pure silence or due to the distance that was between them.

“Sorry…”

“Just…sorry.”

“It seems…I can’t keep my end of the promise…”

----
End of Part IV
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: Gotta say though... I've tried to write this kind of things before in the past, I kind of fail epicly on it, so I can't say...I did this well, and I can say that I, Sieka, have official screwed up, badly even.

See you...maybe? Or maybe I'll lose some readers right now, oh well... I'll resort to plan A! *Jumps into a hole*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:09:12 PM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Sieka's Shot Collections (Chinmoku - Part IV: BlackGeki) [03/18/12]
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
I have so many emotions running through my head right now... I think I need to calm down...

But... Sieka-san... My dear god of fanfics... How can you say that you fail? This is awesome. What you write is epic.

I have so many emotions running through my head.. I even don't know how to begin talking about my emotions and thoughts...

I guess I just have to let it sink to my head before commenting again...

:kneelbow: For now, I'll retreat. but I'll be back and comment later..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:47:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2012, 05:24:59 PM »
Sieka-san, you never failed in this chapter. in fact, it was a total win! it was so perfect that it made me log back in using my phone, just to comment after switching off my laptop ! and this angst fic of yours is what made my choose you as the top one favorite in writing an angst fic! this chapter was just amazing! the pain I felt just from imagining the scenes made my heart clench! and it ached my heart when I saw that it was cut off! T^T

please let Rena suffer more!! actually, let Black suffer as well! the more pain gained, the greater the pleasure of having a happy ending, or horrible ending!

thank you for the update. thank you. *cries* :kneelbow:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »
Rena plz dont do anything stupid i beg just dont

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 11:12:35 PM »
No!!!!! Gekikara don't go!!!!

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 02:42:12 AM »
Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooo T__T Please don't let Geki ran away. Argh because Gekikara always look so carefree it's heartbreaking to imagining her all broke down like this. Same with Black of course T__T And it just did not help when you're awfully good as describing their fear and pain. It just seems so real >< I really want a happy ending for them author-san. Please try your best!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
NOOO!!! DON'T GO!! GEEEKIIIIII!!!

STOP HER BLACK!!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
Ahh, Geki, it's ok you just were too rough, and that's it really, though confused I think Black was happy that Geki was kissing her, the thing is Geki being, well Geki, there was always possibly going to be an area of roughness brought into it maybe and this put Black back into a position where she remebered the incident with the man and all the bad thingss that happened because of it, she forgets it's Geki and only thinks of the man even though she in the end carries feeling for Rena......

And Geki, she had no intentions of going to far with Black, her feelings got the better of her and she did not realizes what she was doing to Black, but when she sees, she is heartbroken because she thinks she has totally hurt the only person in her heart, a person who she thinks she has now lost forever and it makes her sacred, scared that she has lost the most precious thing in her world and broken her promise....

:cry:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 03:49:13 PM »
Geki being rough was really expected in this situation, wasn't it? I mean, we all know her craziness.. But at this point that roughness exceeded her own expectations, as she didn't want to go that far. But let's see... It's Black we're talking about, that damn sexy woman with her awesome mounds and cleavage. But of course Geki wouldn't be able to withstand that kind of view without doing anything. The kiss intended to be just a kiss, but those lips of Black's... She wasn't able to resist and in the end it resulted into this make-out.

On the other hand, Black had a very cruel past. And the thing that she was raped is really not a good one. By reading books and watching movies, and of course by just thinking about this situation we know how hard it is to recover after that. I mean, even the two people deeply in love can't make love if one of them is haunted by the shadows of the past happenings. Taking that into consideration should have been first priority to Geki. But her mind went...not blank...more like into an uncontrollable state, and she was stopped only after Black hit her and pushed her away.

At this point no matter how much I love Geki, I am with Black. But the point is, she was in her own memories, so she wasn't sure if it's Geki or that man from the past anymore... So it only makes sense that she got scared... But after pushing Geki away - and hitting her - she regains her consciousness that this is Geki and not that man, and I believe she is confused and scared of what she did... It's obvious she loves Geki, just she wasn't sure about Geki's feelings until this moment. So now I believe she thinks Geki won't forgive her for what she did.

Again, Geki is in the same position, as she thinks Black won't forgive her for what she did. It's true, at this point we come to realization, that they both have their own reasons for their actions, even though Geki's reason is a bit... But it's because of her character, personality and past, that she has these crazy moments... And another thing, that bugs me, is if she will be able to be gentle with Black... Because at this time, at this moment, after having such a scarred past, she really needs some gentle touches so to get away from her past shadow that haunts her.

Just now either Geki has to not run away from this problem, because she's making conclusions too fast, without considering the option of Black being haunted by her past, or Black has to stop her and solve things by talking and calming Geki. They both need to resolve lots of things with each other, as we see Geki and Black both had bad things in their life, in one or another way painful. After talking about things it might come to the point where they both console each other and move on without past haunting them.

That's the longest comment I ever wrote, I believe...  XD

I'll be waiting for your updates, Sieka-san  ;)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 04:36:11 PM »
Not an update lol...

Kiriban at 1000+ achieved!

Thank you for 1000+ Page View!

Gonna post a special one-shot! Look forward to it even though its short!

----

Replies for Chimoku Part IV:

@sakura_drop_ - Whoa, did I just made you comment two times? Did that update really made you feel a lot? I'm quite surprised if it did... :O

That's......quite a long comment, the longest I've ever saw you write and the longest I've ever received.... To be honest, I reread it like four times, I'm quite.....flabbergasted, in a good way. Thank you for the long comment! :)

Yes, it was expected that Geki would become rough, she was under control of her emotions and her desires. Okay, dang sakura-san, just what you said made my head........overload, too graphic, way too graphic for me, omg, I know Black/Yuki has an awesome body, but omg......hahaha, but yes Geki can't resist Black, not with her that up close and vulnerable. If Geki was ever given a second chance, I know she'd kiss Black as much as she can even at a given limited time...~

Bingo~ You got the point. So taking two and two into one big equation, we get this scene, and since resisting temptation was too much for Geki, she acted out, not even bothering to pay attention to that little detail, not even bothering to be gentle with Black, you can say that Geki was really desperate in this situation because she had this trail of thoughts that keeps bothering her, about Black, that man, about her and her relationship with Black being just friends.... It's a form of jealousy you can say that doesn't seem obvious due to it being blinded by desperation and need.

Geki tends to misunderstand things if no one tells her their side, though she'd only care if its people she's close with, like Black and the other Rappapa members. If it was anyone else that she had a misunderstand, she'd never care. Yeah, Geki does think Black pushed her away because of rejection, disgust and fear. If concerning Black's affection level for Geki, I can say that its really at that point, she likes Geki, whether it was on purpose that she didn't act it out or something else, I can't just say yet...

That's up to Geki to be honest, whether she tries to be gentle, its for her to do and to try to act out, if she does love Black that much, she would refrain herself from being rough and act needless from the situation. They both have bad pasts, the full length of which I can't explain yet here in Chinmoku, but yeah, they need something comforting, some love and companionship in order to mend all those wounds and at least ease the pain of the invisible scars on their hearts.

That's really the thing, I'm certain enough to tell you, Geki will run away, its not a spoiler, its just definite, as what's seen on the last part. It's up to Black to do something about this situation, all the cards are already laid on the table, its up to Black whether she plays the game or if she'll just let loss of it and let Geki leave.

Why I'm comparing this to a game of cards though, its just because Black has everything laid out, even the winning cards, if she doesn't play and do her part, then Geki will leave, for real, because no one can play a game without another person right? But if she decides to try, then she'll win Geki back, she already has all the triumph cards, its just up to Black, really.

@karomuwi - I'm glad I didn't fail. :) Thank you for your kind words! Eh? Me as your top one favorite angst writer? That's quite a big honor your giving me...I'm flattered. I'm glad though that the emotions are all getting into you.

Oh, make them suffer? I'll try...to the best of my abilities, if possible. Though that's quite a weird request, usually people would say, make them happy already. I'll try to make that request true, I wish myself luck! :cathappy:

Thank you for the wonderful and kind comment!

@XxRoByNxX78 - Geki already did something stupid, so there's a possibility that she'll make another mistake. Uwah.... :panic:

@kahem - Indeed, I want to say that myself... :sweatdrop:

@dukkong - I'm sorry if its breaking your heart...though I feel happy that it makes you feel the fear and pain of the characters, I'm quite intending it to be honest.

I'll try my best to look for a happy ending. :)

@RenaChii - :) :lol: Sorry... I can't think of what to say, Black's....just Black, so I dunno what she'd do. Still undecided? XD

@oddball - Your deduction makes me feel awe. You're quite right on most of the parts... The problem lies on Black if I have to say, whether she acts or not, Geki already made her move, and she doesn't have any other option under than leaving, knowing that she already went too far off the boundary.

If Black doesn't decide what to do, then lets just say that everything will be too late, Black needs to put up her side and talk to Geki, because here, Geki has some of her issues, meaning, she'll misunderstand if no one tells her clearly their side, its basically a human nature to misunderstand things under this kind of situation, and Geki's taking it far too up that she's willing to distance herself from Black...even to the point of breaking a promise.

Did I replied to everyone? I think I did....
Anyways, thank you everyone for your kind comments and thank yous!
I'll try to update Chinmoku this week, I'm hoping I can fit it in my schedule.... :lol:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:50:05 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
A/N: Kiriban 1000+ Special Shot! This is a one-shot, its really short, the shortest I've written. Hope you all enjoy, this is everyone's favorite pair, the ever so popular one. :)

Sweets

----
One-shot
----

Candies, sugary sweet confections were almost around everywhere.

It almost seemed like it filled the room.

I scan around the area, looking at the scrumptious pieces of artwork, wanting to take a taste of them, but I willed myself not to touch them. I continued on walking, towards the kitchen as quietly as possible.

The scene of vanilla, chocolate and other sweet smells invaded my nose immediately when I opened the door, it made my mouth water, I could even feel my stomach lurch, wanting to take a deep bite.

This is pure torture, but I still willed myself not to give in to the temptation of taking a bite.

I look around the kitchen, looking for your figure, my face immediately brightened when I spot you there, busing yourself with spreading chocolate over a warm soft fluffy pastry. You look utterly beautiful and cute, your brows knitted together in full concentration, I giggled to myself.

I like this part of you.

No, I love this part of you; I love how much you give so much attention to almost everything, whether the details are small or not.

I took small baby steps, I am cautious enough not to make any sounds, wanting to surprise you. It was hard enough for me though not to make any noise, I had to stifle my own giggles until I finally reach you.

You still haven’t noticed me, you were too focused on your cake. It makes it all the more easy for me.

I took a quick glance over your shoulder and grin; you were almost finished with your cake. I took it as a signal for me to take my actions, knowing that you’d turn around as soon as you’re done with decorating that scrumptious pastry of yours.

I wrapped my arms around your slim waist and bury my nose into your hair, taking a deep breath to take in your scent, its sweet, these fragrances of yours is sweet, just like this pastries. Your body went stiff, the moment you felt me press my body on yours, you gasped in surprise, turning around slightly to look at me, your invader.

I grinned at you when I saw your startled expression before I kissed you on your soft cheeks, murmuring a small greeting. I saw you blush and look at me shyly. It’s really cute.

“Hey… What are you doing here?” You asked, turning your body so that you were fully facing me. I giggled; you didn’t even struggle to get out of my grasp.

I smiled sweetly at you, rubbing my cheeks on yours in adoration as I spoke the words, which my heart has been longing to say to you.

“I came because want to see you…”

“O-Ohh…” You blushed deeper, its just too cute. I tried not to point it out to you, knowing that you would deny my complement, it was very much like you. I wish you’d appreciate yourself, you’re too good, it almost always make me want to worship you even.

The thought was amusing, I would have told you but I can’t just say that little bit can I? I just know you’d protest.

“Are you finished with your pastry?” I whispered, looking at you with loving eyes, I watch you nod your head obediently, while your arms were finally wrapped onto my waist.

“Can I taste it?”

I stared at you, gazing at you with puppy dog eyes, I know you’d give in even without me using it, but I just want to see your expression.

As expected, you blushed harder and nodded frantically.

“Yes! Try it!”

“Don’t mind if I do then…” I giggled, I slipped off one of my arm from your waist and using my free hand I picked up a strawberry from your finished confection, staring at it, pretending to examine it.

You looked anxiously at me, fearing my reaction.

My lips quirked up to form a smirk before it instantly disappeared.

The devil in me was calling me, telling me what to do, and I did what it told me.

I placed the strawberry on your lips, putting it on your mouth before I pressed my lips onto yours. I could feel your body stiffen when our lips met, but you did not protest and kissed me with the same intense passion and vigor that I gave you.

It left me breathless.

We parted after finally devouring down the fruit, you looked dazed and you had this kind of expression of bliss on your face.

I smiled, enjoying what I did. I leaned for a second kiss, a small peck on your cherry pink lips before I pulled back again and nuzzled my face onto the crook of your neck. I heard you sigh and enjoy this embrace, your little frame pressed on my body relaxed from its stiffness.

There was silence between us, but we’ve come to this silent little agreement and there were no more words needed to be said and we both just enjoyed this sweet company we have together.

I want to say it though, but maybe some other time.

I love the pastry you made.

It’s sweet and filled with love.

Most of all, I love you, my cute little baker Minami.

Thank you for the treat, it was the most scrumptious flavor I’ve ever tasted.

The flavor of your sweet love.

----
End
----

A/N: If no one noticed it, the POV is from Atsuko, though I think everyone gets it at the end after all. XD Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that short shot! See you again next time! :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:13:26 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
Thanks for Update    :thumbup

More AtsuMina, please   :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh god, you again made me speechless... I was staring in awe at the text before my very own eyes... I read it twice... And I'll read it the third time after commenting. I'd 'thank' it lots of times if I had such an option/possibility (I'd do that to all your updates)

Really, you are just PURELY AMAZING. The way you put words, the way you describe things is just PURE WIN. You never fail to amuse me, to shock me, to sadden me, to make me laugh, fluffy, dizzy or surprised. And at this point I'm already melting...

This story for me is like that strawberry for Minami and Atsuko. All that sweetness, fluffiness, cuteness that you gave us in this not that long OS is just the perfect length considering the quality of it. Just the right amount to satisfy our hunger and cravings for this couple.

This may not be my longest comment, but it is a really sincere one. Like my comment before, this one is also made out of you making me think too much.. I really imagined everything while reading... I always do so when reading your fics.. I wish I could write like this... But my vocabulary is lacking, so...

Nevertheless, I just wanted to say that you really deserve to be The God of Fanfics, and I know lots of people would agree with me. (If not, well, that means I'm biased  XD ) But really, your fanfics are perfection. If you ever write a book or something - I hope you do that in the future - I'll buy it despite any content it has. Because I know that no matter what kind of book it could be, it would be awesome.

Back from my dreams to reality... I wanted to say that my comment might turn into another long one... That's how your fanfics make me feel... And I thought this one will be short....  :nervous

Anyway, I am really waiting for another part of Chinmoku - I still try to put in my mind the thought of it being my request.... I really can't grasp that my request is made not as a one shot, but as a whole story.. A perfect, awesome, trophy worth story... I am really glad I asked you for this pairing...

Okay, time for me to end this long comment and just patiently wait for your another update. And congratulations on +1000!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Indeed sweet~ strawberry kiss~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
aww the kiss so romantic.. but now im felling forever alone... maeda give me a kiss too :D

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not an update, just gonna reply on this comments...

Replies:

@hara - Thank you. Not really that confident in writing the AtsuMina pairing, but I'll try to write again about them. :)

@sakura_drop_ - You're praising me too much... I'm quite honored and flattered. I'm glad though that I made you feel that way with my writing, because I'm never always too sure what my readers are always feeling while reading, thank you for telling me. To be honest, I'm always nervous when updating, since I don't know what you all would feel while and after reading, I always reread my works, but you can say that.....I never feel anything that intense from them... :lol:

Hahaha, again, I'm honored for receiving this much praise, that title though surely doesn't suit me, sorry, I still can't shake off this thought, hahaha. XD  sakura-san, I wouldn't go that far to write a book, writing and reading novels here in PH is never too much popular, but thank you for telling me that.

I'm alright with long comments, I always reread most of my readers comments in my spare time, their quite inspiring me to write. Its a boost to be honest whenever I receive long comments, I appreciate the effort of people commenting this much long and I also want to place as much effort, maybe more, into my writing.

I can't believe that this would actually be a long one, I thought I would have been able to end this at Part III to be honest, but well you can say that while I was writing Part I, I kind of.....wrote it long and I cut it off because it was way too long, that's why there are parts and after that, it went to this....its really like a full-blown story, it feels like I could even place this in another thread. :lol:

Anyways, thank you again. Currently in the process of writing Chinmoku to be honest, trying to make Part V special. :lol: What kind of special it is, you'll all find that out when you read it... XD

@kahem - Hahaha, it is a sweet kiss huh...

@Haruko - Hahaha... :lol: Takamina won't like it if you ask her beloved Acchan a kiss, Haruko-san. XD

To be honest I'm not really confident with writing AtsuMina, while their an awesome and wonderful pair, I can't really say that I can make the best writing for them that would match their awesomeness. I'm glad though that I received some positive comments and thank yous from everyone. That's kind of encouraging. Maybe in the near future, I'll try to write another AtsuMina shot. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:05:45 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/N: Posting another one-shot. It's another famous pairing! Won't say who's POV it is, I'll know you'll guess who it is at the end. Still currently writing Chinmoku Part V, haven't finished it to be honest, got caught up with some project like task that I need to complete. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, hope you enjoy this shot!

I’ll Reach You Again

----
One-shot
----

Stars, millions and millions of them brightly sparkled up across this dark lit night. It was heavenly, seeing such a sight like this, it was ethereal, pure and real.

It reminds me of you, the shining brilliant you.

I sighed softly, closing my eyes for a moment while I lift my arms and stayed still in my position, letting the night breeze cool my small body.

Remembering you makes me miss you a lot to be honest.

I wonder; are you also looking at the same scenery right now? Are you under these beautiful sparkling seas of stars, having the same feeling as me?

I know I’ll never get any answers just from wondering.

I can’t help it though.

I miss you.

I want to see you already.

This distance between us hurts. I need you here by my side.

Every morning, whenever I wake up from a dream, a dream about you and me, of us, I would often wake up with tears cascading down my cheeks, and I notice that my hands are reached up, grasping nothing.

It hurts.

It hurts me too much knowing that whenever I wake up, I would notice the space beside me is empty and cold. It reminds me of the days when I wake up and see you beside me, sleeping peacefully. I would end up watching you sleep until you wake up and protest at me for what you think is silly.

I know you like it when I’m watching you, I know you like it when I have all my attention on you even though at times you try to act annoyed or irked by it. You never seem to reprimand me about it.

I could still remember you pout after protesting, and walk off, your back facing me on occasions like that, but I know, deep inside, you were smiling.

I cherish those moments the most.

It hurts whenever I remember that you aren’t here beside me to smile at me or scold me for being silly. It makes me remember how much we’re apart from each other.

Whenever I remember these happy memories, I would often sulk in my room, and whenever I see a photo of you smiling with me beside you, I would often result to shed tears.

I miss you.

I bit my bottom lip and opened up eyes, I looked up at the skies with bleary eyes, tears flooding my eyesight.

It hurts.

Even though sometimes you try to push me away, even though sometimes it seems like you don’t like me, even to the point of trying to discourage me to give up on pursuing you after who knows how long I’ve loved you.

It hurts, but I know you were only doing this for my sake.

That’s why I’ve already come to a conclusion long ago.

I’ll cross this distance between us.

I won’t stop from loving you.

I’ll show you just how serious I am.

I’ll slowly dissipate this distance between us.

No matter how long it will take.

This game of cat and mouse, I’ll continue on playing it.

Knowing that you’ll always be waiting for me at the very end.

I know, without any needless thoughts that would put me down, I won’t falter.

I’ll follow my heart, which longs for you.

I’ll follow it like it’s a shining star that guides me to you.

This is the conclusion I’ve thought.

Now I’ll show you, how much I’m serious.

I calmed the emotions stirring in my heart. I wipe the tears off my eyes and smiled.

Under this starry night skies, I vow that I won’t falter again.

I’ll stop from missing you, I’ll stop myself from feeling miserable.

I’ll make a way to be beside you.

I’ll start taking a step forward, forward to the path which will guide me to you.

Just wait, one day I’ll reach you again, my shining light, Nyan Nyan.

----
End
----

A/N: This shot is a KojiYuu one. Sorry for posting something this short though, to be honest, this is just a quickie from me. Just wrote this now because I wanted to post something a bit negative and positive. :lol: Just caught up in the mood~ :lol:

Anyways, see you again next time! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sieka's Shot Collections (I'll Reach You Again - KojiYuu) [03/24/12]
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »
Poor Yuko it must be hard to be away from her Nyan Nyan...

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »
Ah, Sieka-san!!!!!! I already love you sooo much, now you make me worship you even more!!! This is amazing!!! What you wrote feels real and OMG it's KojiYuu!!! THANK YOU!!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
Gekikara moved too fast.. Black had such a traumatic experience with sex thing, so she should be surprised with Geki’s act..But, Black’s act to Geki was too cruel T_T poor gekikara..

Although it’s not easy, I hope Black can overcome her traumatic past..She should move on..She have Gekikara who love her with all her heart..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - Hum a Tune