JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - We Are Ready

Author Topic: R I V E R (MaYuki) + Extra chapters (06/07/2013) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 117927 times)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
forever loving the fic and the ssa logs!!

read over these so many times i have forgotten the exact amount of times ive read it  8)

GOOD JOB SAYAKA AND YUKO IN TROLLING! but their punishment ... :lol:

i guess takamina wanted her revenge on them  :P

thanks for this update though! been waiting for it :)  :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
DIVINE_VENGEANCE-SAN! YOU'RE BACK! *dances happily around, squeels while hugging a pillow, stares lovely at the phone's screen*

You have no idea how I missed your updates, TGoF-san (also Sieka-sama's and Muwi-chama's). The only atm happier thing than you three updating is me attending ATB concert this weekend. I'm glad you finally updated, coz I, like a few others, read R I V E R and SSA logs more than once (I do the same with other TGoFs' writings).

Our poor general... So gullible, so...'weak'.. She got pranked by my dearest Yuko-sama and Sayanee :D Yes, my Yuko-sama was, is, and always will be the most perfect and awesome squirrel! XD

Acchan was so cute, and yet so devil here, teasing our general :D The tension between them, then the blank space (which we hope will be put in the perv section *hint*hint*), then the afterwards sweetness and continuation of actions, which happened in the blank space (another pervy update plz *hint*hint*), were adorable and overheated and cute :-)

And my poor Yuko-sama.. She with Sayanee had to scrub toilets because of the favor they did for Bakamina...  :smhid
And I agree with those, who say your writing style is smooth and written neatly. It is really easy to read what you wrote, as the vocabulary is not difficult, yet not poor. It has a nice flow, indeed.

Thank you for updating, and please do not stop writing. Even if you do, know I'll always support you and be waiting for your updates!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Your fan,
sakura_drop_
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:44:34 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Crimsonwing

Honestly, will the libido of these two ever be tamed?

The fun sexy times aside, I of course particularly enjoyed the trolling of everyone's fav General (an almost mandatory thing it seems both in the fanfiction universe and in real life lol) as well as Yuko's baby talk on the phone. Seriously, have you ever considered writing a side fic with either (or both) the Takahashi family and the Kojima family? I'd definitely be all over that (Can you tell how much FEELS I'm having from Nanoha yesterday?)

You know, these days I'm more inclined to read a SKE fanfic over an AKB one (your fics are obvious exceptions to that, you being a particular fav author of mine) so I think I've forgotten how much I enjoy the kind of "vibe" these 'married' couples bring. I mean you certainly don't see this kind of thing in SKE fanfics very often haha.

So yes dearest Trollbro, thank you for reminding me how much fun it is to ride 'cruise ships' such as this. It is certainly a nice change from the various sunken ships (all my creys), potential battleships, and mini sailboats haha.

Excellent work as always and I look forward to any future updates and fics you may have (in particular about a certain idol crush of mine with a certain rund faced cutie =P)

It's good to see you around writing again  :)

Btw, right after reading this, I couldn't help but go reread R I V E R's epilogue LOL.
But now, I honestly feel like re-reading the whole series again XD Well, it's summer, SO I SHALL!!.

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: [Complete] R I V E R – Extra IV - A – (9/10/12)
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2012, 05:46:56 AM »
R I V E R

Extra IV – A
(Posted 9/10/12)

Warning: Mild language and violence ahead.

A/N: Guess who~

First and foremost, sorry if the following is OOC/boring/completely useless/any and all of the above. I lost all my writing mojo/my writing touch OTL (If I ever had any, that is.) Again, sorry if this is just crap T_T

Anyways, this takes place years before the events of the main story.

Edit: So this was originally going to be one whole long extra, but then I realized it was too long and I don’t think anybody wants to sit through pages of nonsense LOL

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: And that’s that~ I sincerely apologize if you are bored out of your wits and if this totally wasn't anything you’re interested in reading e_e I tried, okay? OTL [Insert star here]

And now… time for some rambly author stuff.

Tl;dr version: THANKS FOR READING. You get a cookie for being awesome! :D
Also, thanks to everyone that participated in the poll! You get ice cream for that.

Standard/long version:

First off, I’d like to give out some thanks. I don’t know how many of you are aware of this, but today is actually the R I V E R series’ first birthday! I want to give a big thanks to every single person that has supported this series, and an extra cookie goes out to the people that have read every single chapter involved. I really wasn’t expecting this series to go on this long/expand so much, but look at where we are now~

Secondly, I want to give a special mention to some specific people. I won’t mention any names, but I sure hope they know who they are. Through R I V E R, I have managed to meet some very wonderful people and have had the pleasure of becoming their friend. I was ecstatic just to have people read this nonsense I wrote on a whim, let alone have friendships actually be initiated because of this. To these special peeps, I am truly honored to be your friend, and I look forward to bugging you soon ;P

In regards to the poll, thanks again to everyone who participated. Your feedback was great to see, and I am definitely prioritizing my planning based on what you guys are more interested in. (Love Stoned, anyone? 8P) Things as of right now are actually a mess in my personal life for a variety of reasons, but they should blow over eventually and I’ll hopefully return to my old, more frequent updating rate.

Speaking of updates, don’t worry about not seeing the second half of this extra until the next decade or something. It’ll be here soon, so please look forward to that!

Once again, I really can’t express how thankful I am for your support. Thanks for continuing to wait for my updates, and thank you for reading them. This goes for any of my series/one-shots, not just R I V E R. I truly am grateful m(_ _)m
A big thanks to commenters as well for going the extra step. Your words feed my writer soul and are one of the greatest sources of motivation. Some of them even give me fresh new ideas to work into plots, be that for the better or worse 83 Thanks again, you epic people!

Anyways, enough babbling from me. Here’s… ramen for anyone who made it this far without falling asleep :P

See you all soon!

Anon out~

Oh cheesus, it’s been a year and I still ramble too much ~_~
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:30:51 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2012, 06:07:09 AM »
It wasnt boring at all! I love this series :D Thanks for writing things, I look forward to your next update :D

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2012, 06:16:01 AM »
Waaaa.... another update at last... XD

As always it was made me smile....

A squirrel bonked because sneezing on a cat? :rofl:

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2012, 06:32:00 AM »
Ah, so glad to see more to this story-universe! It's really rare that I love an AU as much as I love yours!~ When I was going through my "must-read-all-Atsumina" binge starting last month, I found your fics on tumblr and stayed up all night reading them. XD Noticing the dates on the posts, I wasn't expecting to see more, so I am so so so incredibly happy to read this wonderful piece of writing. And I had to go through quite a few hurdles to read it, too - As soon as I clicked on it, my internet went down. XD But I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I read it, so I desperately read it on my tiny iPhone screen... (Never again. But so worth it.)

Can't wait for the next part! I especially love your characterization of Takamina! So spot on!
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2012, 07:11:18 AM »
YOU. ARE. BACK!!!!

*hugging all around*  :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

You dont have to ask me how did I feel when I see this  :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: I wanna hug you!! really!!

I would never ever get bored to this seri of your.. I've been reading RIVER over and over again  :heart:  :heart: 

Please continue  :heart: :heart: I know that Captain is gonna has a pretty good fight for more than one reason..  :deco:  :deco: 

I CANT WAITTTTTTT!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »
Elsewhere, a squirrel was bonked for sneezing on a cat.

This was the most epic sentence EVER  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I mentioned lots of times, this is no way near boring, I love this update very much.. We all know how dense our midget is, and Miichan's hilariousness made it all more enjoyable. Especially Yuko-sama's commentating on the 'battle'.

I'm waiting for continuation!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :deco:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:39:36 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2012, 08:19:33 AM »
of course we love your fic!!! :D

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »
Happy Birthday, R I V E R!!!! :cheers

No one separates Miichan from her shrimps! I love, love, love your portrayal of Miichan here. Exactly how I would expect her to act around TakaFail who is still as much of a prude as ever (then again, this extra is set way before the main story so it's right that she's still a midget captain with ancient thinking). It's hilarious how even Miichan shudders at the thought of consulting the ultimate perv Yuko for anniversary gift ideas :lol: And yes, got to agree with sakura_drop_, this line "Elsewhere, a squirrel was bonked for sneezing on a cat." killed me (though I rose from the dead because I wanted to finish the update) XD Oh precious Yuko, always providing the laughs even though we don't see her!

Let me guess, did Milky drink a gallon of bad milk again? She's forever missing in action, that girl :smhid Not that I mind too much cos there's still my ultimate favourite Watanabe around. Speaking of our beloved cyborg, I want to say great job in describing her shoot-out scene with Kinoshita :twothumbs It's so detailed that I could picture everything in my head. Plus praying to the oshiri gods? Pretty awesome religion there. Where do I sign up? XD I'm sure Oshiriko would be proud. Aaaaaaaannnd I see what you did there, giving consecutive honorable mentions to Mayuyu's perfect butt. Sadly, she's out pretty early in the game and how dare that person aim at her flawless face?! I know she has a mask but still! RAWRLOL!. Might as well take the chance to nurse her poor sore oshiri. Her team's still going strong with Miichan and Takamina left in the game. Sorry Sae but I don't see you hanging on for too long :nervous Takamina needs to show Birdy's team who's boss and look every part the hero in front of Acchan. As for Miichan... well, she has her shrimps on the line so she's definitely not going down so easily!

Looking forward to the next part for sure! More squirrel abuse please! :deco:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2012, 01:26:39 PM »
Why was I not given this. :(

/foreversabishii.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
Happy birthday ^^
Awesome as always

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2012, 08:12:54 PM »
I quickly logged when I heard river has an update!  :on lol:

Thank you!! I voted for this!
You never failed me!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2012, 02:53:01 PM »
 :tama-slide: AM I SEEING THIS RIGHT? OH MY GOD! Divine Vengeance-san is writing a fic after a while!  :panic:
Not just a new one but R I V E R! Now I'm happy!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh and  :on BDay: to this fic the first fanfic that I've ever read on  :jphip: (been actually a year eh? I was a lurker then before I finally made an account)

Oh ho ho so SKE vs AKB   :luvuluvu:
Time is setting when Takamina just recently got promoted to Captain
already admired and famous amongst people   :tama-heart:
But but Mmmm Mayu! Nooo what's going on!  :tama-uhh:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Waiting patiently for one of my kami-author to update
ArígatoU! :kneelbow: 
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: [Complete] R I V E R – Extra IV - B – (9/13/12)
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2012, 08:09:53 AM »
R I V E R

Extra IV – B
(Posted 9/13/12)

Warning: Mild language and violence ahead.

A/N: And here’s Part B in a timely fashion, as promised ;P

Sathday updates ftw~ It’s still Sathday here, at any rate…

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: So… thanks for reading! I hope this was an acceptable follow up to the first half OTL

As always, thank you very much for your comments! <3 It makes me happy to know that you guys had a blast reading what I had a blast to write. I hope you enjoyed this installment!

Please look forward to more soon!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:30:19 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2012, 07:11:54 PM »
I was read it on Trumblr  and I didn't know how make the comment in Trumblr.

It was really interesting. Sae is really a good solder... I think eheh!

Just continue please! (I wait for the next of EXTRA of Mayuki pairing XD)
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »
Ahahah! Miichan ate all the shrimps!
Oh~ Atsumina~

Offline Crimsonwing

« Reply #298 on: September 15, 2012, 01:25:34 AM »
Let it be known that while the AKB team had won, SKE obviously had, overall, better tactics just sayin~

I mean, Kuumin had some top grade dodging skills, Churi was in a freaking tree, Goma and Shawako know opportunity when they see it and badass Yukko is badass 'nuff said.

AKB only won in the end cuz:
-Miichan is AMAZING
-Child wants her shrimp. You don't get in the way of this child's shrimp.

/100% totally biased ruling cuz I can and I just did.

FUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #299 on: September 15, 2012, 04:39:35 PM »
 :on gay: an update~~~~

Thank you!!
I cant say much enough..
Im not good in explaining..
but all i know is
I really really really like your fic river!

:hee:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - We Are Ready