JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah

Author Topic: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 4  (Read 18506 times)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »
Somehow, i feel like JuriMayu's plan will backfire.. :oops:

Anyway, Looking forward for more.. XD

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2013, 11:48:51 PM »
This will be rather enjoyable to see Jurina and Mayu together
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 12:23:32 AM »
hahahahaha

Buto how mayu whill do it...
in a Danso costume...

anyway somebody will be hurt at the end....

thanks....

UPDATE SOON!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 02:20:38 AM »
Jurina have to teach Mayu now how to be a player  XD
It's really hard for Mayu cause Yuki is in relationship  8)
Can't wait to read more  :lol:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 03:12:26 AM »
yeeeey an update~

so this already decide that mayu want revenge,well who not hurt?,it's your pride.
the reason yuki rejected her is because she doesn't interest with girls,but now we know that yuki and sae well it not clear, but definitely they are dating...what a kiss scene~ LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline asilusx

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2013, 06:25:12 AM »
Do you all need some help with your English? If  you all have any questions feel free to ask me. I noticed a bit of grammar and context errors :) Not bad though over all!

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »
Thank's for the suggestion ^
but as you could see I just do it for fun
and yeah I know my english is bad
but I don't really care, since I do it just for fun (sometimes I felt bad for the readers, because I suck on english)
but thanks for the help....

I don't really like to bother other people just for my hobbies.
Thank's for the offer but I have to refuse it, I don't really  want to bother you or other people in my pastime.
Thank's again  :D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:55:05 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2013, 10:16:15 AM »
Well for me, your English is not bad at all, it's better than my English :on drink:
Anyway, it's a great update :on GJ:
I love Jurina's idea :mon evillaff:
So Haruna's in the student council? Is there also Acchan since Yuko said that the Student council want Takamina and Sasshi to be their slave :bigdeal:
I'm mad at Yuki :on voodoo: :on voodoo: She rejected Mayu because she didn't date girl but in the end she's  dating Sae, who's a girl :temper: :temper: :temper:
Can't wait to see how's Jurina's plan work :on gay:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2013, 10:47:56 AM »
Your English is to be better than me :)

So don't worry about it..  XD

Please update all your fic too >< :kneelbow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2013, 11:15:10 AM »
when ur live in USA grammer doesn't important as long as people can understand what u are talking about, ehehhhee keep going Gibson san and dont forget to update blank face  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 02:32:08 PM »
go Center and Nezumi!!! gambatte!!  :on woohoo:

can't wait  :nya:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2013, 03:16:39 PM »
New fic!!
This is more lighthearted but Yuki is still somewhat a bitch loll. Poor Mayuyu.

Go Mayu, make Yuki regret it!!

Don't forget Blank Face too  :bow:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 3
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:11 PM »
Chapter 3   

It’s been a week already, and I still haven’t made any progress, yet. But I was able to gather some info about the girl that kiss Kashiwagi, thank’s to my big sister help. It’s easy since Kashiwagi called her name, “Sae” I heard her called her that. So I asked my sister if she knew anything about the girl named Sae. My sister told me that there's only one Sae that she knows in the school, and it’s the Track and Field best  high jumper Miyazawa Sae, and she’s also called the prince of the school, because of how she dress and act. My sister even told me that she try to convince her to join the Danso club, but rejected due to heavy practice of her Track team.

Riiiinnnngg!!

I heard the bell rings, that’s means it’s finally lunch break. I really don’t care, since I’m not hungry. My mind still occupied about our conversation last week with my two annoying friends.

~Flashback

“Okay, I will do it Jurina”

I said while smiling, Jurina just gave me her evil smile while Lovetan just sign.

“Okay first be friend with her”

Jurina said, while Lovetan she smiled at me

“How the hell I could do that?”

I asked, I’m feeling really bad about this, now I’m feeling, I want to take back my words and forget about this stupid revenge. Jurina come closer to me and touch my face

“Mayu she’s you’re classmate, and for god sake she’s sitting right beside you, I’m I right?”

Jurina said while looking at me, her gaze from me is so intense, she’s not using her puppy charm. I’m not really use to this kind of look from her, right now I felt like I’m seeing a different person. I’m not seeing her cute and charming side I’m seeing her scheming and evil side.  And at felt dumb for asking her that question

“hahahaha Mayu don’t tell me highschool is too much for you? And you become dumb, in an instant?”

Lovetan said in a mocking tone, and I saw Jurina smirk at Lovetan’s comment. Great now I felt really embarrass about what I’ve just asked, and they are not helping me with all the teasing that they gave me

“Hahahaa Mayu you’re blushing!!”

Jurina laugh while pointing her finger right infront of my face. Now our mood suddenly change again, it’s back to normal again.

“SHUT UP!!!”

I shout at them, they still laughing at me just because of that simple mistake, that I made. And I grab some of my pillow and throw it at them, just to make them stop. When they stop, they hug me and said sorry

“Being friends with her? Easy to say but do you think I can do it?”

I asked them, trying to go back to our topic. Jurina just smile at me and was about to say something but Lovetan cut her off

“Or Mayu you just spy on her and know what she likes, also how about do a little research about the girl who kissed her?”

Lovetan said, while playing with my spare of school uniform. Jurina and I just look at her, I thought she’s against this, and yet she’s giving me a advice

“Lovetan you’re supposed to be my Angel friend and Jurina is my Devil friend, you’re supposed to say to me that, Mayu that’s wrong, don’t do it, that not nice, and some more of that crap”

I said, while snatching back my school uniform from her. Jurina just giggle at my comment

“What the hell?! Mayu you’re watching too much anime, and who the hell said I want to be the good friends, that just boring”

Lovetan pouted and now she’s rummaging through my closet, really she’s messing up my room again? But I just let her, because I’m used to it

“So Mayu just get to her and be friends with her, after that, things will be easy”

Jurina said and now she’s playing with my old red glasses.

“Easy? she just kissed that girl infront of me, in public. How the hell is that easy?”

I said while removing my old glasses from Jurina, she just smiled at me and pulled me right in front of my dressing mirror while pushing Lovetan out of it

“Hey!!”

Lovetan shout while Jurina push her out. Then Jurina makes me face the mirror.

“Mayu look at yourself, you’re beautiful, smart, charming, and cute. You can surely  catch her heart. If  that doesn't work you can just put you’re Danso custom and make her fall for you. Since you said it you’re self the girl that kiss her is kinda looks boyish”

Jurina said, while holding my shoulder, I smiled at her, maybe this isn’t so bad

“if that still doesn’t work, just show her you’re naked body and make her drool for you. And make her gay,  hahahahaha”

Lovetan said in a bored tone, we just look at her, I mentally facepalm my self while Jurina just laugh out loud

“Yeah, that could work?!”

Jurina just smiled at me while saying that, I gave them both a glare

“okay after I become friends with her, what’s next?”

I asked, Jurina gave me her puppy smile, oh great now she’s using this again? Where the evil Jurina go?

“Mayu just do it first and I will tell you the next. You just need focus to be her friend first”

Jurina said, now playing with Lovetan, oh great now my room looks like a zoo because of these two

~end of flashback

While I’m on my own world still thinking of how to approach Kashiwagi, my Sister come closer at me and said to come to the club room. So I did when I entered the room Takamina wearing a Danso custom, she looks really cool but something is kinda off, she’s wearing a yellow wig and it looks unnatural it kinda ruin her serious vibe. And when I look at her she reminds me of Pikachu, ahhh maybe I’m watching too much anime, like Lovetan always said to me.

(A/N: she looks like this)

“Mayu what do you think?”

Sasshi asked me, and I just smile at them

“well Takamina looks cool but the wig kills it, and for some reason you remind me of Pikachu”

I said, I’m telling them my true feeling about this

“EHHH!! PIKACHU?!”

Takamina said, while my big Sis and Sasshi just laugh at my comment

“then this won’t work, maybe a rocker custom will suit me?”

Takamina ask while started to remove her neck tie and blazer

I grab a red neck tie and a black wig from the corner of the room and make her wear them

“Takamina the natural looks suit you, I guess simple things are sometimes are the best”

I said and, after that I gave her a mirror to look herself up

(A/N: now she looks like this)

“Kyaaaa!!!!!”

Takamina shout while looking at herself

“Wow I look handsome, I think I will fall to myself?”

Takamina said, while Sasshi just smack her head.

“You fool, don’t act like narcissistic person, and save some for the festival or will be slave, just because of our stupid President bet”

Sasshi said, while look at Yuko, but my sister just smile, and give us some clothes to try on. Until lunch time is finish and we need to back to our class

……………………….

After class my Big sis said to me to go home first and don’t wait her up, she’s having a meeting with her other club the Drama club which is, she is the vice leader. So I was just packing up and finishing my last homework in my desk, yeah I don’t like to do my homework at home cause there’s a high probability that my two annoying friends to come to my house and mess my room again,and I won't finish anything because of them. I’m just re checking it and cleaning my desk when I heard a scream from outside

“KYAAA!!!!”

some girls scream and I was about to look it up when I saw her, Miyazawa Sae she’s coming to our room and goes straight to Kashiwagi, and kissed her cheeks

“Yuki, I came to pick you up”

The Miyazawa girl said then flash a smile at Kashiwagi, I heard some girls in the back saying this crap

“OMG!!! The prince and the princess, awww that’s so sweet”

“They are the perfect couple in this school, I’m shipping them”

“Sae-sama is sooo cool, I wanna be Yuki-san”

I’m actually getting pissed to what I’m seeing and hearing right now and decided to go out and go home. I was so pissed about what happened that I want to relive my stress and kick something, so I kick the wall outside the school. But when my feet touch the wall, I suddenly felt pain, and I feel stupid ounce again for not thinking properly. What the hell is happening to me? Then I heard a laugh

“hahahaha that was silly of you to kick the wall”

the girl said and help me stand up, and she even help me to go to the bench so I could sit

“Umm Thank you”

I said, while looking at her, I feel like I’ve seen her before

“Watanabe-san do you want to join the student council?”

she asked me, she knows me, who is she?

“Huh?! Ummm do I know you?”

I asked and she just smiled at me

“ahh I guess you don’t know me, huh?”

she said, and I just look at her, still wondering who she is

“I’m the vice- president of the student council, also the ex- president of student council in our middle school”

she said, and smile at me, I just gave her an awkward smile, I really don’t pay attention in the student council last year or the year before that

“Umm sorry, But I don’t pay really attention to the student council in middle school”

I said, and she just giggle at my respond

“Nee it’s okay, you’re quite popular in the student council back then, you’re the genius that every teacher talks about you. I almost didn’t recognize you, you change quite a lot, but it suits you”

She said, and I look at her weirdly

“huh?”

that’s the only word I could say and she grab my hand and shake it

“my name is Maeda Atsuko by the way”

…………………………………TBC

Minna thank’s for reading this fiction and thank you for the comments

oh yeah about my other fic “blank face” don’t worry I will continue it
I’m just having a writers block again in that fic
gomen minna for that
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 04:39:25 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 01:14:40 AM »
haha takamina reminds mayu of pikachu! :rofl: XD
acchan has arrived! :cathappy: hehehe if takamina and sasshi lose the bet, takamina will be acchan's slave  :kekeke:  :hehehe:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 01:44:28 AM »
thanks for the update  :bow:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 02:43:12 AM »
great chapter great story! i really like it :3
haha what are you doing Acchan, you wanna make Mayu fall for you and ruin the danso club? (? xDD leave my baby aloneee :c

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 02:49:30 AM »
THE IMMOVABLE CENTER HAS ARRIVED *THOU SHALL KNEEL not kick the wall baka baka  :on lol:
 can't wait to see what happens next  :tantrum:

arigatou for the update  :kneelbow:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »
OOOH!! ACCHAN TRYING STOLE MAYU FROM DANSO CLUB!! THAT CHEATING! KEKKEE

ITS FINE GIBSON SAN IF YOU HAVE WRITER BLOCK,I WILL WAIT THEN~

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
I knew it! Acchan's in the Student Council and also the vice president :mon nyah:
Why's she want Mayu to join the Student council and why's she know Mayu :mon dunno:
I hope Mayu's and Jurina's revenge plan will go smoothly :mon evillaff:
Don't know why am I want that :mon speechless:
Mayu's sure watching too much anime :mon noprob:
Takamina wore a yellow wig, which remind Mayu Pikachu :mon lmao:
I want to know what'll happen next :mon inluv:
Update ASAP, please :mon innocent:
AH! Also the "Blank face" fic :mon psst:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: My First Love (Mayuki) Chapter 4
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 09:22:41 PM »
Chapter 4

“Nee it’s okay, you’re quite popular in the student council back then, you’re the genius that every teacher talks about you. I almost didn’t recognize you, you change quite a lot, but it suits you”

She said, and I look at her weirdly

“huh?”

that’s the only word I could say and she grab my hand and shake it

“my name is Maeda Atsuko by the way”

Maeda Atsuko? I think I heard about her name before, I just can’t remember it

“Watanabe-san would you like join us, and be part of the student council?”

she asked me again, why the hell would I want to be part of that group? They want to disband my big sister club, and now they want me ? What is she planning? I just look at her not saying any word

“Hmm… still doubting me, huh?”

she smiled at me, and I just continue my gaze at her, I felt a weird aura coming from her.. and I don’t like it

“don’t worry, I’m no harm, I won’t hurt you”

she said, I broke my stare at her and look the other way

“Then why do you want me to be  a part of your group? And also why did you want the Danso club to disband, sempai?”

I asked her, and she just laugh at me. She tap my head and mess with my bangs, but I shove her hands  away

“don’t mess with my hair, sempai”

I just gave her a cold look, but her smile never faded

“how about this? If you join us I will also join the danso club, in that way you’re club wouldn’t have to disband.  And also the president want you to be part of us, I’m just following her orders”

She said, I still don’t trust her, she looks beautiful as hell, but I felt like she planning something bad, and I don’t like it. And why the president want me?

“What do you mean join us, so our club won’t have to disband?”

I asked her and she just chuckle to my question and look at me

“Nee Watanabe-san do you know why, we the student council want the Danso club to disband?”

She asked, and I just look at her blankly.  Yeah my sister never really told me the reason why the student council want the Danso club to be disband

“No” I replied her

“Well then let me tell you, the reason why the student council want the Danso club to be disband because they not following the school rules, the school rules says that if you want to make a club. You must have at least five members in it and participate in some short of activity like program or event.  But the Danso club didn’t obey any of those rules, last year they take one of the empty room and act like they own it. They submit their papers or documents  late, and also they lack of members, and they didn’t do anything, no program or event. They just make that room like their own”

she said, and I suddenly remember K-on, the girls in that anime act like our Danso club right now. My Big sis as Ritsu, cause she’s the president and also hyper active, and also now that Maeda-sempai told me that my Nee-chan  submit the club papers late I remember that Ritsu in the Anime also submit her papers late. And needs to listened  to Nodoka’s lecture about her responsibility as a club president.  Damn I think about anime again.

“What if I say no sempai, I don’t want to be part of the student council, what will you do?”

I asked, trying to look for her intention, but she just smirk at me and showed me an old picture of me, my old self

“How? Where did you get that?”

I asked and trying to snatch the picture, but before I could even to touch the picture she stand up and hide the picture in her chest.

“hehehe like I’ve said, I’m the student council president in our old middle school, I   know all the student, especially you Watanabe-san. You’re popular for your IQ in the school”

she said with a smirk on her face, is she blackmailing me, just to join the student council? Or is it the bet?

“So what, if you have an old picture of me, what you gonna do? Spread it to the  whole school? Then do it, I don’t care”

I said and I was about to go but

“Nope, but I will show it to Yukirin, maybe she will remember you, such a waste she refuse you, look at you now, you change a lot after that confession ”

I just look at her, how did know about that? Is she one of my fan girls? Is she a stalker? I just smile at her and grab her hand

“Ohh I see, you like me, and want to be with me, huh?”

I come closer to her and gave her my sweetest smile, maybe Jurina is right? Maybe playing with girls heart could be fun. Beside she’s doesn’t look bad actually she look’s kinda sexy

“hahaha.. hey what's with the weird look?”

she asked slowly backing away from me, while I just come closer to her slowly. Until I grab her hands and kiss it

“I don’t mind going out with you, sure I will join you’re cl”

but before I could finish my sentence she cut me off, by pinching my cheeks

“hahaha Yuko never told me, that her sister could be full of herself, I didn’t know that you like to play games, Watanabe-san?”

she said and push me to the bench and cornered me, she leaning forward and getting closer to my face, I just close my eyes instinctively

“You’re cute, but not my type. My hearts belongs to Minami”

she whispered  to me, and slowly backing away from me

“Minami?”

I look at her, and she smiled at me

“Yeah you’re sitting behind her” then she look down a blush

“You mean Takamina? Wait how did you know that I’m sitting behind her?”

I  asked, but she just smirk at me again

“cause I have a spy in your cla…”

“is it my sister?”

I cut her, and her smirk earlier is now gone and replace with a pout

“tsk you’re no fun Watanabe-san, hey how did you know that?”

I just smile at her and grab my bag, I stand up

“You seems to know my sister Sempai” she grin at me and laugh

“Hahaha you really are smart, but so easy to read Watanabe-san”

I frown at her statement, What does she mean by that?

“Huh?”

“Yuko said to me that you’re always looking at Yukirin, just staring at her and sometimes doesn’t even  notice other people around you”

I frown at her. The hell!!, why would my sister tell her that?! I know I told her already that I got rejected before, but I never told her, that it’s Kashiwagi

“You’re a stalker?!”

I said and slowly getting away from her, but she yank my hand and hold it tight

“I AM NOT!!! Were just exchanging information. I give  Yuko some info about what’s Harunyan’s doings and she gave me reports about what’s Minami doing. That’s it”

she said, I just look at her, I felt a little bit of worried, why my sister hanging with this stalker?

“What about the bet? You guys made a bet right about the danso club and about being a slave if we lose?”

“Hmm that, well it’s our President’s Idea, we just agreed with to it cause I have a chance to be with my Minami, I think Yuko and I have the same reason, to agree with that bet”

she said with a smiled in her face, I just signed

“Why hell you want me to join again?”

I asked still curious about the real reason for this request

“like I’ve said I was just following orders from our president, and beside Yukirin also part on the student council, it will be a great chance to you, right?”

She gave me again that smirk, I starting to hate her smirk.

“Why would I join such a weird group? And why the hell you’re using Kashiwagi to lure me?”

I asked, feeling irritated, what does she think of me? a stalker like her?

“because I know you still like her, and I will help you”

she said, feeling full of herself. And it kinda pissed me off. So I just walk away from her. I didn’t answer her, then I got a text message from Lovetan

To: Mayuyu
Subject: Impotant!!!

Mayuyu come to my house, it emergency!!! Come her please T^T

when I read it, I run to her house, when I was infront of the gate and press the doorbell, and one of her maid open it for me and let me in

“Watanabe-sama, Aika-sama is waiting for you in her room”

she said, and lead me to her room, then she excuse herself. I knock to her door and I was surprise when I saw Jurina in the corner of the room trying to remove her make-up

(A/N: she look's like this)

“HAHAHA!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!”

I said laughing my ass off because of her looks

“Mayuyu, you’re aweful, please just help me with this”

Jurina said while tearing up and showing her puppy face, but she looks absolutely stupid with her make up

“What happened here? What’s the emergency Lovetan and why Jurina look’s like that?”

I asked while pointing my finger at Jurina, but Lovetan just smile to me

“it’s a fashion emergency, you see Mayuyu my mom just sent me these new clothes from Europe, and I want to Jurina to tried them on but she refuse and that’s her punishment for objecting me”

Lovetan said with a evil smile pasted on her face. I come near Jurina and whisper to her

“You just let her to that to you?”

“No!!! she tasered me and I passed out, when I wake up I look like this”

she said, I felt pity for my friend, but then I just realize that I’m the next victim and I slowly heading for the door but Lovetan close the door and look at me

“Where are you going Mayuyu?”

“Umm bathroom?”

I said, feeling my sweat slowly dropping my face

“I have a private bathroom in my room, just use that Mayuyu”

Lovetan said while crossing her arms, I need to think of plan to escapes  this

“Umm Lovetan my mom probably looking for me… soo…”

Then Lovetan snatch my phone and called my mom, after that she smiled at me and said

“Mayuyu you could stay here for tonight, I already got permission fron you’re mom”

I felt really irritated about what just happened, and I couldn’t believe that I just froze from her action and can’t do anything about it

“Nee Mayuyu try this one”

Lovetan said and gave me a purple dress to try on, I just let her, cause I know if I refuse her I will end up like Jurina over there still trying to remove her make-up

………………………………..

After 3 hours of non stop dressing up, Lovetan got finally tired and stop her assault on us. And Jurina finally got her make-up remove

“Nee any progress about you’re revenge?”

Jurina asked me like a cute puppy

“Hmmm No I guess, but something interesting happened”

I said, while remembering about my conversation with Maeda sempai

“Ehhh really?! Then tell us Mayuyu”

Jurina said and now she’s tugging my shirt and really annoying me

“hmmm some senior just offered me to be a part of the student council, she said she’s the ex-president of our old middle school”

I said, and I seems to caught Lovetan’s attention and she also join us

“Who, is it?”

“she said her name is Maeda Atsuko”

Lovetan eyes widen when she heard me, while Jurina and I just watch her

“You mean the Maeda Atsuko, the Ace of the Drama club and also been known as Acchan?”

Lovetan said I just gave her a questioning look

“You know her?”

“Yes!! Who doesn’t know her. I can’t believe she just offered you to be part of her group”

Lovetan said, now I’m confuse is she really that popular in middle school?

“What so great about her, she seems like a stalker to me”

I said and look at Lovetan, but Lovetan just playfully hit me

“Mayu she the most popular girl when we were first year, and a lot of girls entered to our school just because of her. And what do you mean stalker?” she said

“Well she know me, she even use Kashiwagi to lure me to be part of the student body”

I said, and Jurina perk up when I mention Kashiwagi

“Mayu what do you mean lure you?” Jurina as

“she offering me that she will help me with Kashiwagi if I join the Student council”

I said and it shock Lovetan but Jurina just smirk at me

“Then join and use that opportunity to be friends with her. Make sure she will trust you”

Jurina said, I hit her head

“Jurina I don’t know their intention”

“then figure it out while you’re with them” Jurina said and careless my cheeks

“hehe so Mayu you gonna start the game?” Lovetan ask

“What game?”

“the game of capturing you’re first love heart and crush it” Jurina said

I felt really bad, for this but then again, she hurt me and step on my pride. So it will start when I take Maeda-Sempai’s offers, I will accept her offer, and use it to my advantages. I know it’s dangerous because I don’t know their intention but she’s my sister friend right? My sister will protect me. I will accept that offer and I will have more reason to talk to her…..

…………………………………………..TBC

Thank you for reading this and for all of the comments

I know…. yeah this chapter is boring.. sorry about that.
but I promise you guys next chapter will have a lot of Mayuki moments

and still having a writers block in Blank Face T^T…. sorry minna T^T
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:04:47 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah