JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Action

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 82716 times)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game (Chapter 7) 5/10/15
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2015, 02:45:10 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 7

*1st task of [week 1] — Convince as many as people as possible that two of you are a real couple* [PART 1]

General POV

[Takahashi Minami+Oshima Yuko]

“No… you don’t understand… we’re really together. We’re in looove”

“Yeah… of course… and I’m a superman”.

Yuko and Takamina had to give up after another unsuccessful attempt to convince some random guy in the street that they are in love and together.

“Why aren’t they believing us?” Takamina asked a bit insulted while letting go of Yuko as they were hugging and trying to prove the guy that they can’t let go of each other and that’s how much in love with each other they are.

“I don’t know… but they keep calling us Wmidgets… I’m higher than you though…”

“Like…four centimeters?” Takamina asked while stepping aside and trying to measure Yuko’s height by eye.

Yuko waved her in dismissal “even one centimeter sometimes has a difference. Some people can’t be basketball players because of that one centimeter”.

“I haven’t heard of such thing”.

“What’s wrong girls, lovers quarrel?” another guy they haven’t met before asked jokingly while walking pass them. At first both girls glared at him angrily but suddenly realization hit them “should we fight?”

Yuko nod with agreement “maybe that looks more convincing. Also, we’re probably in last place… I can’t imagine who can do worse than us… I’m pretty sure that Yui and Miyuki don’t even need to do anything… Milky just says something and Yui looks like some teen in love so they can convince anyone. Others seemed to be in good terms too”.

“No…Jurina is definitely in trouble… It looks like Sayaka wants to kill her”. Takamina commented while wiggling her eyebrows for few seconds with a suggestive way that they can definitely do better than that.

“We can do better than those two!”

“Are you two twins?” a couple walking passed by asked but also didn’t stop to hear the answer just laughing to themselves as if they just told some insightful joke.

Both girls once again glared at walking away couple and then looked back at each other. This time Takamina whispered less hopeful than before “well…we can try”.

[Furukawa Airi+Kitahara Rie]

“I think we confessed quite a lot of people already… I mean we don’t know the results and we can’t compare it with other girls… but short break shouldn’t change much”. Rie commented noticing exhaustion in Airi’s expression.

Both girls bought ice cream and sat on the pavement. At first they ate their ice cream silently while looking at somewhere rushing people. But it wasn’t that kind of silence where you wonder what to say to another person and feel really uncomfortable. Actually it was the opposite where you just take a short break from conversation because you feel comfortable enough to that.

“I guess that’s as good time as ever to tell about Churi and my relationship…past relationship…”

“Churi?”

“Oh…sorry…that’s Takayanagi’s nickname… because she likes birds.”

“Oh…okay…I just haven’t heard anyone else calling her like that…I mean not yet at least”.

“They probably will soon enough… she likes this nickname and uses it herself… I don’t think that’s the point, right? I guess I’m avoiding the conversation… or the story of my misery… though if I’m being honest… there’s not much story to it…”

Rie looked at Airi sympathetically and smiled assuredly “take your time if you need some… break ups are always nasty… even when people try to break up and stay in good terms that barely happens… so I understand its not something you want to discuss lightly”.

“Yeah…I still want to speak my mind… I wonder you know…how it got to the point… if I’m the responsible one… I never got answers to these questions… she just disappeared. Changed her number, fled the country. The only one who was actually happy about this whole situation… was my mother… she never trusted Churi and kept telling me that this girl will break my heart…”

Airi chuckled bitterly after this comment “my mother was wrong about most things…I have never thought that she could be right about this one…”

Rie wasn’t sure if she should ask or wait for Airi to speak. The girl looked quite lost at the moment. Especially when she was trying to gather her thoughts and express them in a manner that anyone could understand.

Rie decided not to pressure Airi and let her speak on her own time.

It took the girl some time but eventually she did. “One morning after going for a jog I got back home and found out that Churi packed all her stuff. When I asked her what’s happening… she told me that she can’t take it anymore… I know our relationship was a bit messy…as any relationship could be…”

Airi bit her lip trying to control the tears that were about to fall out of her eyes. All it took was Rie’s hand on her shoulder.

Airi still managed to somehow tell her story…even if through tears “we fought a lot… Churi has this tsundare character… you know… she’s initially cold and even hostile before gradually showing her warm side… that’s something that I had to experience whenever we were in a fight…but I loved all of it…”

“Did something change?” Rie finally questions while catching one of Airi tears with her finger.

“I don’t know… we mostly fought about my mother… sometimes Churi complained that maybe I’m dating her only to annoy my mother… because not only she’s against the fact that I’m dating a girl…but she’s even more disappointed that I’m dating Churi of all people…”

“So…maybe Takayanagi felt constant uncertainty about your relationship? I’m just wondering… I know that’s not my place to guess”, Rie added carefully.

Rie words were probably spot on because after them Airi didn’t manage to stop her tears anymore. “That’s what she kept saying…and I had to convince her otherwise every single time… I don’t even know where her insecurities came from…maybe she just got tired of being with me”.

At this point Rie had to hug Airi as the girl was close to sobbing loudly. They stayed like this for some time and Rie even sway both of them slowly in a calming manner. “There’s your chance to find out the truth… only after getting answers… clear answers… you can move on… I mean… unfortunately but we can’t read other people minds so… you will just have to talk with her… there’s no way for Takayanagi to run this time”, Rie commented insightfully. Once again her comments were spot on.

[Yokoyama Yui+Watanabe Miyuki]

Rie and Airi were interruped by two certain girls that stopped right in front of them after recognizing the pair.

“Your game plan is good… it looks like you just got back together after some fight… we should have created some backstory” Miyuki commented evaluating the situation she saw in front of her.

Because of the familiar voice both Rie and Airi looked up. Miyuki words confused them at first, until they realized that all this girl thinks about is competition. Rie and Airi shared an understanding look.

“The plan is working quite good for us… do you really think we looked believable?”, Rie questioned while Airi wiped her tears.

Miyuki raised her hand, thumbs up. “Yeah… well done… at first we didn’t recognize you and that’s exactly what we thought, right?” Milky questioned while putting one hand on Yui’s shoulder. All Yui managed to do was nod her head a bit shy about the hand gesture.

“Well…we’re heading forward then… don’t want to burst your bubble… we need to think of some strategy as well”, Miyuki said while linking her own hands with Yui’s.

Two sitting on the pavement girls just nod her heads a bit relieved that Milky decided to leave so soon.
While walking away Yui managed to comment with a wonder evident on her face “I don’t think…they were acting… I mean the crying…”

“Oh no…they’re just THAT good… we have some tough competition…”

[Matsui Rena+Takayanagi Akane]

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“About what?”

“About the incident?”

“Inc…oh…you mean… Airi and me? Our little fight at the beginning of the show?”

Rena nod glad that she doesn’t need to explain any further. Rena wasn’t very interested in the past of other girls but still she decided that its not a bad idea to have some conversation. Even if that conversation is going to be on personal level.

“Not really”, Takayanagi commented instead ruining Rena’s plan and asked a question in return “how about you and Jurina?”

“What do you mean? There’s…no me and Jurina”.

“Good because I like her”, Takaynagi said out of the blue and Rena even stopped in her tracks not really expecting such an answer.

“What?”

“That annoyed you slightly, didn’t it? I don’t like her… I haven’t talked enough to like her like THAT… but she’s without a doubt charming…I see that you have already fallen under the spell…a bit”.

Rena laughed at Churi’s comment. Laughed hard, long and loud. “Noo…what? Of course not… we barely talked in that closet as well.. I’m guessing the same amount that you and Haruna did… it didn’t seem that you talked a lot”.

“Well… we don’t have much in common that’s true…” Takayanagi commented swaying away from the point for a moment but soon she squinted her eyes realizing what Rena just tried to do.

“Oh no no… don’t avoid the subject…you like her a little bit”.

“I don’t like players…that’s a fact”.

“But you couldn’t keep your eyes away from Jurina after you walked out of that closet…I have noticed”.

“I couldn’t keep my eyes away just the same way you can’t stop looking at Airi?”

“I don’t look at Airi… she’s my ex. All of that is in the past… we’re talking about you and your little crush…not my past”.

“It doesn’t look like past… you seem on an edge whenever some of the girls come and talk with her. Even if that’s a simple hello. You’re obviously jealous”.

“And you obviously have a small crush on Jurina!”, Churi backfired.

“Can we change the subject?!” Rena asked a bit annoyed and tired of this bickering between the two of them.

To her surprise Churi agreed to this immediately “YES,PLEASE!”

Both girls walked in silence for couple of minutes just glared at each other every few seconds.

“Rena?”

They turn around immediately after hearing unfamiliar voice behind them. Well, unfamiliar for only one of them because right at that moment Rena froze with both shock and fear not knowing what to expect.

Takayanagi looked at the guy who was closing the distance between them and asked a bit surprised realizing that Rena probably knows him “who’s that?”

“My ex-boyfriend”, Rena whispered silently and bit her lip feeling a bit helpless about this certain situation.

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 7) 5/10/15
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2015, 02:58:50 PM »
Oh nooooooo,Rena's ex  :panic: :panic:
Good update anyway,keep it up caliscchi (can I call you that ?)

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2015, 03:24:20 PM »
Why does Rena's ex boyfriend have to show up :banghead:

Only if Jurina was able to save her from that dumb prick.

I wonder if Airi's mom blackmailed Churi or something. She ruined Furuyanagi :angry:

I hope Rena doesn't get to pissed after seeing her ex. Maybe Jurina will be able to comfort her. Hopefully her seeing Jurina doesn't make Rena even more angry :cathappy:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2015, 04:41:33 PM »
rena's ex?! :OMG:
what will they do now?
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2015, 07:39:49 PM »

“My ex-boyfriend”, Rena whispered silently and bit her lip feeling a bit helpless about this certain situation.

well, crap.... -_-"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2015, 01:48:10 PM »
Wmidget were seen as sisters than lovers

Eh... Rena's ex is there...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2015, 07:30:56 AM »
moooreeeee pliiissssseee ....  :mon XD:  I'm very curious!!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 8) 7/10/15
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2015, 04:38:25 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 8

1st task of [week 1] — Convince as many as people as possible that two of you are a real couple* [PART 2]

[Watanabe Mayu+Kashiwagi Yuki]

Walking closely to one another Mayu and Yuki looked like a couple even from far away. They could have fooled anyone they just didn’t realize it themselves.

“This whole public display of attention is really not my thing” Mayu whispered grumpily when Yukirin took her arm.

“Yeah, but you don’t want to lose, right?” Yukirin whispered while leaning closer so her lips almost touching Mayu’s ear. Mayu back off a little and seemed embarrassed by unexpected Yukirin’s action.

“Obviously I don’t want to lose…their ideas for competition is stupid enough… who knows what kind of punishment is waiting for the losers”.

“You think that their competition ideas are stupid?”, Yukirin questioned curiosity.

Without giving it a second thought Mayu nod her head. “Running around the city and pretending to be a couple… they could have thought of something better… don’t tell me you’re enjoying it?” Mayu asked as if the idea of it was absurd.

“I don’t really mind it”, Mayu got surprised by Yukirin. Especially when her next words embarrassed younger girl again “but I have to agree… they could have thought of something better… for example, all the chosen couples could have kissed and we would have seen who has the most chemistry”.

“That’s..si..l..ly…” Mayu uttered avoiding Yukirin’s eyes. Yukirin laughed because of Mayu’s reaction and the younger girl expected this girl to say that she was just joking so that would easy the tension. Instead Yukirin just kept on smirking and stealing glances at embarrassed girl.

[Yamamoto Sayaka+Matsui Jurina]

“For us to win something… we do need to communicate” Jurina pouted while stealing glances at Sayaka. Two girls were walking next to each other but that was it.

“I doubt we have something in common…to discuss”

“Well…we can start with you telling me to back off from, Yui. Though, I doubt I’m your problem now… she’s cute… I mean her reaction to everything is cute and unusual. Very little people still react this way to flirting or even compliments… I think you should let Yui get her fair share of compliments… who knows when she can enjoy it this much later in her life. All settling down and shit…”

“I know that you like playing games and I don’t need people like you around my cousin… but that’s not my place to speak…so I’m not saying anything”.

“Oh…you see… we can actually talk about something. I have just proven you wrong. We can also discuss how for example…you dislike my whole existence… as I understood both of you and Rena do… you can probably base relationship on such ground… disliking someone else usually unites people”.

“I don’t dislike you…” Sayaka commented a bit annoyed because of Jurina’s constant babbling. When the girl looked at her with a face that screamed ‘I’m no fool’, Sayaka added “I don’t like you either… I’m somewhere in the middle… but I didn’t come here to look for friends so…you shouldn’t worry about that”.

“If you didn’t come here to look for friends…then why did you come?”

Sayaka opened her mouth to answer but shut it out forcefully “none of your business”.

Jurina linked her arms with the girls even though Sayaka tried escaping it and glared at her unpleasantly. “Oh…don’t mind my girlfriend… she’s just very tsundere… you should see us between the sheets”. Jurina commented proudly to couple of strangers.

“I’m just trying to save our situation… I don’t like losing and you don’t seem like someone who likes that either”.

Older girl had to agree with this statement and relaxed a little bit. Both of them kept on walking until they stopped in front of a fountain. “That’s a good place, don’t you think?”, Jurina questioned innocently while raising her eyebrows with that same curiosity.

“Good place for what?” Sayaka asked annoyed but her face reflected relaxation when Jurina let go off her hand. Of course, Sayanee had no idea that it can only get worse after this.

Now younger girl put both of her hands on Sayaka shoulders and moved her face closer. Not close enough to kiss, but close enough to hear each others breathing. “Good place to get as many votes as possible and convince people around us that we’re an actual couple…”

Jurina laugh shortly because of Sayaka’s surprised and even shocked expression while explained in festive manner “we’re just…innocently standing in front of a fountain… romantic place to gaze into your lovers eyes… what do you think? I’m really good with these sort of scenarios…”

“I think that’s… too much… but…”

“But?”

“Looks…believable… probably”.

“Are you blushing?” Jurina questioned not hiding her curiosity and also smirking slightly at the scene.

To that Sayaka deadpanned “no…sun is shining straight to my face and I can’t move or hide so my cheek is suffering the consequences”.

“I mean… if that’s you want to believe in, okay”

“That’s the truth”.

“Whatever you say”, Jurina once again commented still smirking content with the improvement.

*30 minutes later*

The girls were walking away from the fountain, in slightly better terms then before. At least now Sayaka answered to Jurina’s questions less annoyed and kind of got the point that its just Jurina’s character trade that she’s so full of herself and way too confident. Sayaka noticed even the fact that Jurina actually realizes this herself just doesn’t want to change it.

Their little journey came to a stop when some girl recognized Jurina coming straight at her. “What are you doing?” asking in a blaming and hurt tone.

It didn’t take Sayaka long to realize that they know each other. Jurina shrugged her shoulders “walking around, Kimoto. How about you?”

“That’s not what I’m asking! Why are you on such show?”

“Am…because I’m searching for love or something like it. I think that’s the premise of this show… haven’t you heard? I’m surprised you already know about this… wait they’re showing episodes every evening or something?” Jurina questioned wanting to hear more about the outside world.

Instead she earned a slap on her face. “You broke up with me two months ago and you coming on a show like that! If you needed a girlfriend you had me! JERK!” right after her words and actions Kimoto Kanon stomped away leaving Jurina dumbfounded. “Not the reaction I expected but…”.

Younger Matsui put a hand on her own cheek with wonder. She also remembered that Sayaka was here all along as well. “I’m guessing… whatever progress I made before this incident… don’t count anymore?”

Sayaka scowled shaking her head and started walking away. Obviously, Jurina had no other choice but to catch up with girl and continue walking next to her, also whispering to herself while still holding hand on a cheek “damn”.

[BACK TO - Watanabe Mayu+Kashiwagi Yuki]

“Well… we could have kissed… that would have proven the point”, Yukirin commented quite innocently while Mayu rolled her eyes.

“That was just some pervert who wanted to see girl on girl action… hell no… also, I don’t go around kissing people so lightly…maybe in your line of work that’s normal but in my world…”

Mayu was cut of by Yukirin curiosity. “My line of work? I feel like I should get offended by this…”

Mayu got quiet and her face gave out her wonder. Deep in thought Mayu didn’t hear the first part of Yukirin’s speech and had to catch up on what the girl was talking to understand the meaning of it.

“… just for your information… I don’t go around kissing people. Yes, that happened once for a photo shoot… but only that one time”.

“I know”

“You know?” Yukirin asked not hiding her surprise while Mayu wanted to run away because of her sudden reply which made younger girl feel embarrassed again. Its not like she go around looking at Yukirin’s photo shoots in magazines. Of course she has seen some of them before… but no all of them.

She cough clearing her throat which also gave Mayu some time to think of more appropriate answer. “I think I saw it in a magazine… maybe… I’m not even sure it was you”.

Yukirin didn’t comment on that and Mayu feeling a bit guilty by her presumptions added “and I didn’t say that you go around kissing people freely… I just know that some people don’t see any problem with that… that’s why”.

“Is Jurina one of those people?” Yukirin questioned while looking in front her and stopping in her track.

“What do you mean?” Mayu questioned before following Yukirin’s gaze. “Oh shit…” Watanabe whispered unable to stop herself.

Both Yukirin and Mayu witnessed a scene of Jurina kissing Rena while Sayaka and Takayanagi stood close to them unsure what do to and some guy looked at the scene in front of him with mouth agape in a shock state.

A/N: I don't even know why I uploaded so fast... I guess I have just wrote it and decided not to wait. So yeah... I'm leaving you with a bit of cliffhanger (again). Next chapter will come back to this situation from the very start explaining both the reasoning and the incident. See you soon!

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 8) 7/10/15
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 05:20:55 PM »
even sayanee is blushing :on lol:
:shock: jurina! your partner is sayanee! not rena-chan! btw, i don't mind with that sudden kiss :hee:
well... waiting for next chapter!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2015, 06:15:14 PM »
I knew Jurina would save Rena, but I'm not sure if kissing her was the right way.

Mayu and Yuki are getting even closer. Mayu should took Yuki on the offer to kiss.

I wonder what Rena's ex is gonna do to Jurina. He's probably super pissed after seeing Rena and Jurina kissing. I hope they fight and Jurina beats the shit out of him. I just hope Rena doesn't get to mad at Jurina for kissing her.

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. Bye bye :peace:

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 06:15:41 PM »
yeay wmatsui  :yossi:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 07:54:04 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WMATSUI KIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 11:04:20 PM »
what! Jurina is kissing Rena?
what happen?!

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2015, 12:16:55 AM »
I don't really care why they kissed but...,THEY,KISSED  :deco:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 8) 7/10/15 +question
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2015, 02:46:16 PM »
Eh Eh... Rena is being kissed by Jurina or the other way around

Did Jurina come to Rena's rescue from her ex?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 9) 11/10/15
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2015, 03:58:51 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 9

1st task of [week 1] — Convince as many as people as possible that two of you are a real couple* [LAST PART]

FLASHBACK — Some Time Before The Show

Matsui Rena POV

It was just one of those regular days of tiring job and no perspective. As a bonus for my overtime my boss let me out earlier on Friday and I decided to surprise Kai.

Usually I called my boyfriend before going to meet him but for a change I thought ‘what the hell’ he has surprised me many times before. Why couldn’t I?

At first I considered cooking something but no to waste time I just bought some cupcakes in the shop near Kai’s home. I remembered keys that he gave to me about a year ago in case of emergencies. That wasn’t an emergency but instead a perfect pretext to use it.

I went to his place thinking that the guy is probably still at work. He has always worked longer on Fridays, sometimes we couldn’t see each other for that reason and meet up only on Saturday or Sunday. I knew that I work too much… but he… well he is certainly a workaholic.

Or at least that’s what I thought and that’s what I believed in… only after everything what happened I realized how actually naive I was all this time. Believing all his lies of staying up late to do some work that he couldn’t finish through the day.

All those times he was screwing one of my best friends. Suda Akari and I knew each other from preschool. I’m not sure what hurt me more… the fact that my boyfriend was cheating or the fact that he chose one of my friends.

Probably the most hurtful thing in this whole situation was the fact that she decided to fool around with him and lie to my face.

That same evening I found both of them in bed. Before opening the doors I already knew what was happening… moaning could be heard in the corridor of his apartment. I just didn’t know that the one making all those sounds was my friend.

I remember throwing cupcakes at them and running away. Kai still tried to chase me and explain himself. Like there was something to explain after finding him in such situation.

At least Akarin realized that there’s nothing that she could tell me to change the facts that our friendship is definitely over. Maybe she didn’t even care about being my friend…

Kai still searched for me… I even had to change my phone number because of his constant texts and phone calls. Every single time I turn him down and he tried to pin it on my. Like I made him cheat on me… how more pathetic that guy could have been?

I started wondering why I dated him in the first time… actually, it got even scary as he didn’t give up no matter what I told him.

Finding out about this show and the fact that I’m taking part in it was infuriating for him. Once again I heard the same old story that’s exactly what he always feared of. That I will get bored with him and search for a girl instead. Many times before…when we were still in relationship I convinced him that its not true and when I date someone I care about that one person. This time I had no reason to try and make him believe me.

I even liked the idea that he imagines stuff happening. Especially me spending time with so many girls — every day — for three months — 24 hours a day. That was the perfect situation.

Also, I knew that I don’t have to see him for that long… or at least… that’s what I thought.

PRESENT TIME

General POV

[BACK TO Matsui Rena+Takayanagi Akane]

Takayanagi looked at the guy who was closing the distance between them and asked a bit surprised realizing that Rena probably knows him “who’s that?”

Takayanagi opened her mouth in *O* shape and looked around awkwardly not sure what she should do in situation like that.

Rena’s ex Kai rushed to the girl stopping in front of them. Firstly, he looked at Churi but for some reason didn’t find her dangerous or didn’t consider her as competition and looked back at Matsui “so you’re playing this stupid game? Are you doing this just to annoy me?”

Rena looked back at him without giving an answer and squinting her eyes a little bit. Probably wondering how she could end this conversation sooner but at the same time knowing that its not an option.

“Really? You’re not going to comment on this? How about that… what’s her name… Jurina? Had some fun in that closet?”

“am…you’re Rena’s ex?” Takayanagi questioned a bit confused because Matsui wasn’t giving this guy any answers and he got more impatient by a second.

“I am. I could still be her boyfriend if she knew what forgiving means”.

“I don’t think that people normally FORGIVE for someone who sleeps with one of their best friends. Repeatedly.”

Churi expression couldn’t have been explained better than in emoticon *0*

“You’re not going to comment on how much fun you had? That girl… she’s a player isn’t she… playing with fire, Rena? Trying to get my attention? You know she’s probably the only one that would piss me off this much and the only one I could notice from the crowd”.

“Oh…I can take a compliment”, Jurina and Sayaka appeared out of nowhere and Jurina commented after hearing Kai’s words.

The girls were walking pass them and noticing the weird scene Jurina decided to check it out dragging Sayanee with her. Jurina looked at the guy and then at Rena “Don’t look at me like that… I know I’m good looking… or should I get offended? What did we miss?” she questioned acting in frivolous way.

“You miss the fact that my girlfriend doesn’t know what she wants and does the most stupid stuff”

“Ex-girlfriend”, Rena finally said her first words from the very first moment since she met with the guy.

Jurina pretended that she couldn’t read the situation and put one hand on Rena’s shoulders lightly “oh ex… well then where’s the tragedy… Rena can DO whatever or whoever she likes… and yes… I also mean the sexy stuff”.

Kai couldn’t control his face expressions and pushed Jurina lightly “who do you think you are?” after which Sayanee kind of step up blocking the girl.

Actually stepping in front of both Matsui “touch her one more time and you can gather your teeth from the ground”.

Kai laughed at the threat but stepped back a little. “I’m being stupid… its not like Rena could actually be interested in someone like you…a player… I am being stupid for even considering it”.

“Player or not… I wouldn’t go around screwing others while dating a girl like that. Also, I don’t see a reason why she couldn’t be interested in me…”

Jurina pointed a finger at herself as self-confident as even. “Right, Rena?” she also asked while looking at the girl who was still glaring at her ex.

Jurina looked at Kai and then at Rena while those two shared intense hate stare contest. “Oh come on…” Jurina whispered under her breath and unexpectedly for four of them (Sayaka, Churi, Kai and Rena herself) kissed older Matsui on the lips.

Rena tried to pull back at first but Jurina kept her in the place just proving a point which Kai somehow got. “If that’s what you really want! That’s your choice! Don’t run away crying and searching for me when this one dumps you!”

After the comment the guy immediately walked away not wanting to see their kiss any longer. Mayu and Yukirin witnessed that whole scene and even though they haven’t heard the conversation Mayu knew that her friend is in trouble now.

[AFTER THE FIRST COMPETITION]

Watanabe Mayu POV

Jurina is certainly playing with fire. I will try asking her later but for the moment I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know what she is doing. I guess she didn’t get slap across the face only because Rino and Micchan appeared out of nowhere commenting that the time is over and we all need to head back.

Ride back in a bus was quiet. Even Miyuki looked worn out from the day. I guess no one found it easy to pretend being helplessly in love with someone they knew for two days.

The only thing that I have learnt from that half an hour was that Atsuko has given Haruna new nickname. Nyan-Nyan. Yuko seemed too eager to start and use it. I think she even tried teasing Haruna not noticing that the girl didn’t mind.

After getting back I hoped to get some rest but instead our two ‘lovely’ hosts decided to torture us a little longer. They decided to tell us the rankings of our competition…To leave some intrigue they skipped the winners and the losers. So second place went to Jurina and Sayanee. Apparently they were one vote away from winning if not that whole incident with Rena.

I’m not so surprised though… Jurina looks good with anyone. I guess there weren’t trouble convincing people that she and Sayaka are together. I don’t know what part Sayanee played in it… but she seems like someone who doesn’t like losing.

Third place went to Miyuki and Yui which was also no surprise to no one.

While Yukirin and I shared fourth place. Not bad, I guess… at least we didn’t lose.

Fifth place went to Haruna and Atsuko and the six one to Takayanagi and Rena.

The only two pairings left where Airi-Rie and Yuko-Takamina. Once again no one were surprised that Airi and Rie won, while Yuko and Takamina ended in last place. Rino commented something about the fact that most people thought that they were sisters, even twins.

Rino and Minami haven’t told us anything about the punishment, we only knew that Yuko and Takamina were out of competition.

“The winners can chose first next week… you can decide between the two while using janken who’s going to pick first or you can chose each others. Either way Rie and Airi will be the first ones who chose their second half for next week.”

You know that saying ‘the winner takes it all’, that could probably be applied to this situation too because its quite convenient to be the first one who chose with whom they want to spend the week.

After our hosts left everyone kind of whispered awkwardly while stealing glances at Jurina. I wasn’t the one who told others but somehow all the girls find out the kiss she stole from Rena. Maybe Yukirin told them… I have seen her talking with Yuko, Atsuko and even Airi.

My friend is no fool so she noticed everyone’s looks and whispers. Jurina raised both of her hands in giving up stance “I get it… I’m the elephant in a room, right?”

“Are you two an item now?” Takamina question a bit confused about the situation.

I could see that Rena wanted to face palm herself while Jurina sighed “no… I tried helping out which could be interpreted in…well I guess wrong way. But one kiss means nothing”

“And a kiss without feelings means nothing”, Rena added a bit annoyed by this situation. I wish I could read both of these girls minds now. But unfortunately I was just another witness of what was happening.

“Exactly! I could kiss anyone and that would mean nothing! For example…”, Jurina looked around with wonder and I guess I have never felt so thankful in my life that she didn’t chose me as example.

Instead she stole a short kiss from unsuspecting Rie that kind of froze off in her place. Couldn’t blame the girl. I think I heard her whispering “am I in some crossfires… first that ‘flirt’ incident and now…” with disbelief written all over her face.

“See! Nothing. Can we now relax and enjoy the rest of our evening?”, Jurina smiled innocently while grabbing my hand and dragging me after herself. I think everyone relaxed a bit after finding out that Jurina hasn’t left her mark on Rena left. Or maybe… they were relaxed after realizing that Jurina is still on the market. Either way…all I wanted was for this evening to end. And some sleep…sleep sounds good right now.

A/N: First of all, thanks to everyone that commented! It means a lot. Secondly,  I remember that Atsuko was the one who gave Haruna Nyan-Nyan nickname so decided to use it here.  :)

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 9) 11/10/15
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2015, 07:44:09 PM »
its weird that you mix between Takayanagi and Churi but then again you could just let them call her Akane.

can imagine furuyanagi having some unresolved sexual tension

sent from xbox
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:57:51 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »
I'm glad that Kai got the hint. Rena doesn't want to be with that dick.

I hope she doesn't resent Jurina even more than she did before. Jurina meant well, I hope she realizes that.

I wonder what the punishment game is gonna be. Is Airi gonna choose Churi to be her partner.

I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. Bye bye  :peace:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2015, 02:05:11 AM »
Jurina the hero of the situation! ;)

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2015, 04:40:39 AM »
Wow that was a fast update :shocked But that's awesome :twothumbs

I'd never heard that Acchan was the one who gave Haruna the 'Nyan Nyan' nickname, i always assumed it was Yuko  :lol:
Well hey at least i learned something new :P

I really like the idea of a dating game and putting the AKB members in it was just amazing :inlove:
Jurina is by far my favorite character in this fic. She's all flirty and carefree and keeps "playing with fire" lol
I'm excited to see how it's going to play out, but i'm hoping she somehow ends up with Rena  :yep:
And maybe Rena can help change her flirty ways?... ;)

Wow so Kai was Rena's ex? He's such a butthole too... I'm glad Jurina got rid of him...at least i hope he's gone for good.

And i want Furuyanagi to get back together too! I really want to know why Churi broke up with Airin :cry:
Sayamilky better happen too, love and hate are two sides of the same coin ;)
Ok where's Paru? Yui's gotta get together with someone and i hope to god Paru is going to be like an addition to the show later  :D Unless she's gonna be paired with Rie?! Oh man...
Mayuki's going strong. Nice interaction already  :w00t:
Lol Takamina and Yuko in last place cuz they look like bickering twins :nervous
Hmm Atsuyuu or Kojiyuu? Atsumina or Takaharu? Ugh i can't decide which is better so i guess i'll just let you pick ;) lol

I look forward to your next update!!!  :)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Action