JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable

Author Topic: Rappapa Beginning  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
Rappapa Beginning
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:28:24 AM »
This is the story where it brings us back to where Oshima Yuko the president how did she formed Rappapa, gaining her vice-president and her four heavenly queens, how did Majisuka Gakuen become the top of Yankee schools.

Oshima Yuko - granddaughter of the top yazuka clan Oshima-gumi likes to fight and wants to be no. 1

Shinoda Mariko (Sado) - granddaughter of director in National Hospital Organization but left the house already

Kojima Haruna (Torigayo) - Has a trauma events before

Itano Tomomi (Shibuya) - granddaughter of famous fashion designer

Kashiwagi Yuki (Black) - granddaughter of the ninja clan

Matsui Rena (Gekikara :heart:) - granddaughter of Matsui kendo dojo good in kendo but never show anyone and after being hit in the head years ago, is abnormal.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
Re: Rappapa Beginning
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 01:58:20 PM »
Chapter 1

"What do you want to play today?" A 6-year-old girl who acts like a leader among all the five of them.

"Yuko obaa-chan will scold me if I get my clothes dirty again."

"That's right Yuko her grandmother is very detailed when it comes to clothes so we should play something." A girl who is the tallest among the five of them spoke up. "Eh? Tomochin but......" The girl Yuko starts to think about what to play which doesn't dirty their clothes but which kid doesn't dirty their clothes when they come out and play? At that moment Yuko thinks that Tomomi's grandmother is a troublesome grandmother. "What do you think we can play?"

"........"

"Yuki! Say something at least!"

"Yamete Kudasai~ Itai yo!"

"Yah! What are you doing!" The five of them heard the voice and run to see a bunch of boys wearing keikogi holding onto to shinai hitting the fallen girl. "What? Go away! Before I beat you up!" The girl who was beaten up pulled the leader's keikogi which was given a kick at her ribcage for helping Yuko and her friends which they anger the girls mostly on Yuko.

"Stop beating her!" Yuko had rushed over to the boys punching them was the first thing she did while blocking the shinai. "Let's go too Yuko is our friend." Mariko had run towards the boys joined Yuko to save the poor girl while Tomomi worried about dirtying her clothes and stay still while Yuki had went to help the girl without anyone noticing. "Damn it! Who cares about obaa-chan now!" Tomomi pulled a hard punch on one of the boys without them noticing instantly knocking the lights out of the boy. "Mariko Tomomi had knocked down one we can't lose to her now!"

"Yes Yuko!" This time both Yuko and Mariko had used their full force to beat the boys but the boys had training so Yuko and Mariko had a hard time winning them, the boys knew the girls were lacking of stamina but suddenly they felt a gush of wind the moment they were on the floor already. "What? Yuki how....you?"

"I'm from a ninja clan, speed like this is nothing with the training I had."

"Then Tomochin your strength?"

"I punch this when I felt unhappy if that's called training."

"Haruna! How long you want to keep standing there?" Yuko saw the girl standing there looking at the girls fighting while doing nothing at all. "Coming!" The girl ran towards them when she heard Yuko's call.  "Yo! What's your name?" The girl which Yuki had been attending to saw there were five of them surrounding her got to scared to speak.

"It's ok no harm to you."

"I'm Matsui Rena." Rena spoke when Yuki assured her they were harmless. "The boys you girls beat were from my house dojo, my family runs the Matsui dojo."

"I'm Yuko and these are my friends Mariko, Haruna, Tomomi and Yuki if you want you can play with us we can protect you."

"Yuko we? You can't even beat those boys just now."

"Don't estimate me! I will train in my own clan and the next time you see me, I will be the best in fighting!"

"Then I will do the same too."

"Rena are you been bully all the time?"

"If I don't have my shinai with me and what are you doing Mariko-san?"

"Checking you're injuries but you seem to be ok with the hits you received."

"I have good endurance from my training I have to go, it's nice to meet all of you."

"Wait!" Yuko stopped Rena from leaving which the latter wonder what she wants. "A gift from me next time in the future if I still see you but don't recognise you this would allow me to know who you are." Rena nodded which she and Yuki stared at each other which she left leaving Yuki feeling lonely. "I'm sure we will see here the next time, why don't we make a promise then?"

"What promise?"

"A 10 years promise!"

"What do you want us to promise?"

"In 10 years time I will be attending a yankee school what my grandfather says and we will all go to the one Yankee school which we will see whether we can attend the same yankee school or not." Everyone nodded which Haruna was half a beat slow in nodding too. "Ok so 10 years later today I will find all of you so break our promise and I will definitely win all of you!" Yuko was running away from the group already which they had thought that she was the leader of course they would follow her.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 12:48:10 PM »
Chapter 2: Shinoda Mariko

10 years have passed from the 'promise' the six girls have made, in 20xx at Majisuka Gakuen there's a first year student walking into the school trying to find the school hall.

"Excuse me do you know where is the school hall conducting the first year orientation?"

"What the hell are you saying? This is Majisuka Gakuen! No fucking people will go there!" One of the girl had kick the girl. "Apologise right now!"

"What if I don't?"

"Then...." The girl had kicked another girl who had kicked her the first time with more force knocking down the girl also. "W-who are you?"

"I'm Oshima Yuko I'm late!"

"Let's go and tell Sado-san about her." Yuko who was frantically trying to find the school hall now double her speed running along the stairs and corridor bumping onto someone along the process. "Gomen! In a rush!" The girl had dropped her kendama when Yuko bumped onto her which Yuko had failed to notice as she was rushing.

"Sado-san!"

"What!"

"E-Eh....A new first year student just like you came and beat us up." Sado was glaring at her underlings which they were hesitant to speak up. "So? This shows your incompetence right?" The girls were lowering their heads as Sado continue to say. "Her name is Oshima Yuko and she bump onto you just now. " Sado had turned around and look at them which frightened the girls more. "Where is she?"

"School hall if she had found it, she was going to attend the orientation by the principal."

"Damn it! Let's go there too."

"Are you going to fight her now?"

"None of your business!" Sado had ran up the stairs to the school hall and didn't saw Yuko and got dejected and sat down in one of the chairs. "Sado-san? Are you ok....?"

"JUST sit down will you?"

"Finally......hey you know when is the orientation over?"

"You again!"

"You're Oshima Yuko?"

"Yup that's right!" Sado look at the girl in front of her still can't believe she's the girl from 10 years ago and didn't grow much at all. "So you hurt my underlings? I hope we get to fight against each other." Sado stood up and left the hall. "Then if you lose will you be my underling!" Yuko shouted which Sado was half smiling thinking that she would still follow Yuko even if she wins for the promise she made herself.

"Good the morning stwudents! Welcome to Majisuka Gakuen! Enjoy your high school!" The principal Yuriko said three sentences and left the stage. "Do die old woman!" Yuriko walked in front of that student and punch her in her guts which she fainted by the force scaring other students. "Listen to the elderly."

"Wait! I have something to say I Oshima Yuko will be the next Rappapa president!"

"Rweally? There's so many strong opponents you need to face then?"

"I fight my way through then."

"Follow me." Yuko follow the principal to her office which she took out a file for Yuko and place it in front of her. "If you need to reopen the club and you will need people, here are the names and photos. Sado, Shibuya, Black, Torigayo and Gekikara."

"So I can't find the others?"

"Can but to form the strongest team they would be the only ones you need."

"Sado....I saw her in the school hall this morning, I'm finding her now!"

"Interesting Oshima Yuko....."

"Sado-san when are we fighting that Oshima Yuko?" Sado stopped playing with her kendama and looked at her underlings, which Yuko appeared in front of them. "Fight me!"

"We are fighting now."

"Sado if I win join Rappapa!"

"Then make me." Both of them rushed towards each other pulling a punch in each other knocking out each other, standing up again with their best move which Sado try to punch Yuko fast and strong while Yuko trying to have fun while she can but their stamina had reached their limit. Giving their last shot Sado missed while Yuko had knocked down Sado.

"Sado-san!"

"Join me!"

"Yuko...you got stronger and stronger than me than 10 years ago."

"Do I know you?"

"Shinoda Mariko"

"You're Mariko!"

"Mariko become the vice-president of Rappapa."

"No matter what I will follow you."

"Great now I need to find Torigayo."

"Isn't that Haruna?"

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 12:10:03 PM »
Chapter 3: The daydreaming girl and fashionista

"You can't just say that girl is Haruna just because she is daydreaming in front of hen's house maybe she is a farmer's daughter checking out the hen?" Sado tried to reason why is the girl there. "I trust my instinct." Yuko ran towards the girl which the latter saw her running towards her with a grin ran away screaming for help. "Did she saw something scary?"

"She did indeed....you scared her away!"

"Me! No way must be you Sado for giving her a menacing look."

"You! Forget it! Didn't the principal gave you a little mission to find the girls perfect for the reopening of Rappapa? Why don't you find them?"

"No way! Remember our ten years agreement, you girls will be my first priority before the rest, plus look at their photos before commenting. This isn't any normal photos, especially this Gekikara her face is full of blood. How do you expect me to find her?"

"Fine but this Torigayo photo....the background don't you feel familiar?" Sado took the photo and raised them high to the coop in front of them. "This!"

"This may sounds crazy..."

"Yuko-san you are crazy enough already."

"What no! Just now that girl maybe is what we are looking for."

"You just change it from Haruna to Torigayo? There's no way she is, I'm hungry I want to have lunch if you want to wait you can do it yourself."

"Grrr..fine! Go have your lunch I will stay here and prove you wrong!" Sado walked away while Yuko paced around the coop hoping to find the girl again. "This is hard how can you run away so far, but she's really cue though. maybe she can be our mascot? Sado will not agree though."

As Yuko walked around talking to herself, she saw someone very fashionable but wearing the same uniform as she is. "Isn't that? Shibuya?" Yuko flipped all the photos she had and saw the girl in front of her wearing the same as the photo and decided to stalk her as she does not want this chance of slipped out of her hands again.

"Shibuya-san why are you here again? You should just ignore the girl and let us torture her again." Shibuya heard about it got angry and punch her men silently. "Her punch looks powerful enough though."

"Haruna....you need to eat."

"Tomochin~"

"Call me Shibuya."

"Fine :cry:"

"I'm going toilet first, look after her." Yuko was shocked to see Haruna and Tomochin in front of her thinking how lucky she is and she can prove Sado wrong. Then she saw those girls gathered around haruna and threw her into one of those coops. "Why are you all doing this to me!"

"Why? Because Shibuya-san treats you better than anyone of us here, let's provoke the chickens." The girls tried to scare the chickens making them flying everywhere and scaring haruna who was in the coop crying for help from anyone letting her out. The girls just continue to laugh at her and filming Haruna in this state. Yuko wanted to save Haruna but stopped seeing Haruna started to kill the chickens in the coop, the girls who saw it also got startled and tried to  run away. But Haruna placed her hand on top of their head seeing each of their memories and whispering words to cause their agony. Yuko saw everything and ran towards her knowing she would feel the same but she decided to revert her back normally by her means.

"I see it~ Living by yourself so painful right?" Yuko felt her head was in pain tried to make her release her hand but no use as she  left she had no energy to fight against her. "H-Haruna....is me Yuko don't you recognise me? I say I would find you right?" Yuko had went on to gave Haruna a hug which she saw her memories of herself with Yuko, finally she went on to stop whatever she's doing and cried. "Yuko~ why did you now then find me!"

"Gomen Haruna promised me not to go berserk like taht without my permission or you will get hurt alright?"

"Ok~"

"Torigayo! Yuko-san!" Both Shibuya and Sado was screaming at their comrade after seeing what happened to them. "Sado! I found Haruna and Tomochin!"

"You don't mean them do you?"

"You know them Torigayo?"

"Don't you remember Yuko?"

"You're Oshima Yuko? Then this tall one is who?"

"Shinoda Mariko, Itano"

"Isn't it great Shibuya! Join me in making Rappapa great again!"

"I promise you didn't I?"

"Good with Shibuya and Torigayo all we need is Black and Gekikara, plus Yukirin and the girl from before."

"These people won't you to take care of them?"

"They deserve this I don't care."

"Let's have dinner why don't we." Yuko gave a order of having dinner the rest of them nodded as they were happy to see each other after ten years of promising to get stronger to be able to stand beside each other.

"Did you guys see anyone pass by?" Yuko felt a gush of wind pass by but couldn't see anyone. "Is because it is going to rain that's why it is windy?" Torigyo voiced out while the others were thinking something is not right about the wind.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 12:22:47 PM »
Chapter 4: The night shadow

"Mou! Where can I find this Gekikara? She's in the reform centre, that means I can't find rebuild Rappapa!"

"At least we can find this black girl first." Sado calmly play with her cradle while looking at Yuko getting panic. "It's not easy at all! She is so fast like a wind! Wait a wind!" Yuko dashed out as they all follow her to the restaurant they last went. "Why are we here?" Torigayo was confused at what had happened. "The last time we came here and felt a wind went by, that means Black should be living around this area."

"Find anything give a call!" Everyone was running everywhere as they trying to find out where can she be, they all couldn't find her. "So no news? Then this church is our last hope, going to a church at such a late night. What a matching to her name." As they enter all they see is darkness, then they heard a door closing sound but they couldn't see a thing. "The time has come for you to end." Without any warning, all of them felt a punch without knowing where it comes from. "Don't hide in the dark, face us squarely teme!" Shibuya patience is turning low. "You people decided to sneak into my house, and now you are putting blame on me."

"True enough, if we can lend a punch on you then turn on this light."

"Then face the death punch." black went back to hiding in the dark. "I'm scared! What if she hits me?" Torigayo was so worried about getting hit. "Then stay out so I won't hit you." Torigayo immediately ducked away where she can see light. "This sucks! I can't hit an opponent where I can't see."

"This sure suits your name Black, but you're sure going to get hit. Darkness maybe your forte but you have a weakness that can't be overcome."

"What is that then?" Black has been moving around in darkness and talking to Yuko. "That is the sound you have been making while moving, I got you now!"

"W-What! Y-You got me, I will acknowledged that." With the lights on, they all saw how Black is. An emotionless person. "Why don't you join us in Rappapa? Your strength is what we need."

"I'm not interested in fighting."

"I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Oshima Yuko!" Upon hearing that Black paused for a while, and Sado caught onto it. "For now we will go first but I will convince you to join us later."

"There's isn't a need to it Yuko-san, Black or should I say Kashiwagi Yuki?"

"What do you mean Sado? That Black is Yuki?" Yuko was so stunned that she kept looking at Sado and Black. "That's right, you caught me I'm Kashiwagi Yuki. My answer still doesn't change I won't join in this fight."

"What's the reason then?"

"It would take up my time for my personal stuff." Yuko didn't know what to say to convince Black.

"But you promise to always follow Yuko-san right?" This caught Black and she could only silently agreed. "Great! All we left is Gekikara!"

"About Gekikara........there's something all of you should know." All of them looked at Black confused. "Gekikara is at reform centre but she has no memory about her childhood, she's Matsui Rena."

"You mean the weak girl from the dojo?"

"Yes.....ever since the fall of her clan and plus some other factors causing her to lose all her memories, now she's a blood thirst monster who fights anyone." Torigayo shivers as she was scared about Gekikara.

"No matter whether is she Rena or Gekikara, she's a member of Rappapa! Then all I have to do is to fight her." Black was glad Yuko still think Gekikara as a friend. "All I ask for is when both of you fight to have me in presence, not that I worry but to make things less complicated."

"Sure." All of them left which Black starts to pray in silent. "Yuko-san please bring sanity back for Rena, she's losing her sanity as we wait for each day."

"Yuko-san are you going to fight Gekikara the deadliest student in Majijo?"

"What do you mean deadliest?" Sado looked away as she tried to hide a fact. "She's a monster from what I heard, she enjoys fighting not caring whether she wins or loses. She just enjoy violent, she's in the reform centre she as injured someone to the hospital. The person is still recovering from the wounds."

"Then the more we need her, she's an important member to us. We leave no men behind." Yuko is determine to get Gekikara joined them knowing her danger, everyone could only gulped as they know they may watched the most dangerous fight against Yuko.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable