JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Touched

Author Topic: Anata No Tame Ni - Chapter 13 + Epilogue - FINALE (25.03.2015)  (Read 20226 times)

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
You leave me hanging author-san  :banghead:
Is yuuko miorin?  :?
So, next one is the final chapter huh? It's kinda sad :cry: :cry: but congratulations for your good work author san  :thumbsup
Waiting for the next update  :twothumbs

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
yui-donno is a dangerous person,, said by arika-sama i remember,, so umechan take yuuchan to miorin is a careless action, isn't it? ^^"

wow..... yuko is in dangerous~~~ wakuwaku~~~

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
Anata No Tame Ni - Chapter 13 + Epilogue - FINALE (25.03.2015)
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2015, 10:14:31 AM »
@Eryx: we'll find out who is Arika-sama's sister. well, Yuuko isn't Miorin -- they're two different persons  :on lol: thanks for reading this fic of mine  :luvluv1: i hope you'll still support me in my future works~  :shy2:

@luvsidney: oh yeah, i see your point.  :hehehe: kyaah~ this is the final chapter... I want to thank you personally luvsidney-san for continuously supporting me and commenting  :hee: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  :kneelbow:

so...

may i present to you...

Anata no Tame ni's Final Chapter!

:wigglypanda:

Chapter 13
(Final Chapter)

We soon arrived at the place… Only Arika-sama and I proceeded, we left her assistants inside her limousine. It was an old warehouse and it gave me a creepy feeling.

A man approached us. “The fairy empress wants to send you her greetings…”

Fairy empress?

Who the hell is that?

“This way please…” He led us to a path towards the inside of the warehouse.

It was dark inside but there are a couple of torches lit around the place…

From a distance, we began to see a silhouette of persons – girls, to be specific.

“Was that… Yui?” Arika-sama said.

As we walked towards them, our vision became clearer…

“Yui-dono?”

“As what I’ve guessed, the two of you really had a sort of connection…” She smirked.

“What do you want?” Arika-sama asked her. “And what was that letter for?”

“You’ll know shortly… But first… you haven’t greeted her.” Yui-dono said as she turned around a chair towards us and…

“Y—Yuuko?”

In front of my eyes… there was Yuuko. She was seated on the chair – tied there.

“Umeda-san! Help me!”

“Yui-dono! Why did you kidnap Yuko?! She doesn’t have anything to do here!” I began raising my voice.

“Really? But she intrigues me…”

“What do you mean?”

“When I first met her, I felt something unusual in her aura… So, I asked Miorin to check on her profile… She had an accident, and was hospitalized – with a comatose. But after two weeks, she was mysteriously cured – healed.” She paused for a while. “I was wondering… how did that happen? Then, I remembered the legendary clan of witches… the Takarano clan.”

I saw a hint of nervousness on Arika-sama’s face.

“B—but I don’t even know you personally… I was just… looking for my sister!”

When you clearly examine Yui-dono’s face, you’ll see sadness in her eyes…

“By the way… how did you heal this girl? That’s what I need to know – your healing spell!”

Yuko, on the other hand, looked really confused.

“Even if I tell you my spells… it won’t work because you don’t belong to our clan!”

“That’s what you think… but you really don’t know a thing…” Yui whispered.

“I—I am the one responsible for this! I was the one who asked Arika-sama to heal Yuuko! I accepted all the consequences, even if it will make her forget about me… forever!” I have not controlled my emotions. I allowed my tears to roll down my cheeks.

Meanwhile, Yui-dono’s eyes widened and tears started to well up on her eyes also… Yuuko was speechless.

“Onee-sama!” Miorin ran towards her sister.

“You really did that? Are you stupid?” She asked me in a shaky voice.

“I don’t call that stupidity… I just can’t let myself do nothing when she’s suffering because of me… I—I just realized how important she is to me…”

Yui-dono started crying now…  I didn’t know if my words touched her heart or if there’s any more reason behind her tears.

“Now I know why I have a special liking on you… Maybe this is the time to come out in the open – the time to tell all of you the truth!” Yui-dono said.

She then began her speech…

“Even I, Itsuki Yui, did that spell 22 years ago!”

“What do you mean?! You are not even a Takarano!” Arika-sama protested.

“I am… and I’ll always be… because… I am your sister!”

O___O

What did I just hear?

Yui-dono is Arika-sama’s sister?!

“What the hell are you saying?! I only have one younger sister who’s supposed to be 22 years old… and her name’s Alice! I don’t remember having a sister your age—“

“Well, you won’t really remember me! It’s because of the spell! I did that because of you, onee-sama!”

Yui-dono was crying harder. I didn’t imagine her crying like this… but she really looked hurt. While Arika-sama was awestricken by the revelations she was hearing…

“I was just 13 back then, and you were 29. Though we had a large age difference, that didn’t hinder us from being close to one another… Alice was just born two months ago… You were diagnosed of a kind of illness that doesn’t have a cure. I cannot let you die – I know that I am the only one who can help you, because both our parents were dead by that time, so I studied that forbidden spell and conducted it… knowing the consequences. After that… I left the house and started forgetting about you!”

Arika-sama was crying now. I can’t help but to sympathize with Yui-dono, knowing how it feels like.

“B—but… where’s Alice?”

“Alice… is here. Alice is Ichikawa Miori.” Yui-dono said as she hugged Miorin.

“O—onee-sama… is that… true?”

Yui-dono nodded. “I can’t take it… being alone. So, I brought Alice with me… and gave her a new life, far from who she really is.”

“A—Arika nee-sama…” Miorin ran towards her long-lost sister and the moment she embraced her… and the moment their eyes met, Arika-sama… acted strange.

“I—I can remember everything now…” She said…

O___O

So, Miorin can really make people remember…

“Yui… Imouto… T—thank you.”

As soon as Yui heard Arika-sama called her imouto, she went down on her knees and cried again… This is the first time I saw her look so fragile.

It was Arika-sama who went towards her and embraced her. “I—I’m sorry… You suffered because of me…”

“You don’t need to say sorry, one-sama. It’s my decision… I should ask for your forgiveness too… for lying for all those years that passed.”

“Forget about it. At last… we can be a complete… and happy family again.”

Meanwhile, I went towards Yuko and untied her. She was not saying anything.

“Yuuko… I—I’m sorry for not telling you the truth.”

I looked to the ground, because I was too shy to look straight at her eyes.

“I don’t remember anything… yet.”

Miorin went towards her and held Yuko’s hand as her gaze fell upon her. Yuuko’s eyes widened. It was as if she sees something on the horizon.

“It’s done.” Miorin said.

Epilogue

“Umechan…” Hearing her say my nickname again really made me happy. I know she can now remember me again…

“Yuuko… will you… forgive me?”

“Why would I forgive you?” She coldly said.

This is the end…  :cry:

“When you don’t have any mistake right from the start… It was me who should thank you. Because of what you did, I am living… I am breathing. It was all because of you.” I felt her hand on my face… then she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Yuuko…”

“You know, Umechan… it’s weird. Because, even though I cannot remember you… I knew that I love you. It just means that we really are meant for each other… You love me, too, ne?”

I nodded.

“I know… because you wouldn’t sacrifice if you don’t love me. I felt that you are lying back then… when you rejected my love… but I can’t assume anything. So, I thought, you really don’t love me… But now that I knew everything… I’m sure… that though you won’t tell me… I knew that you really love me with all your heart. Is that right?”

“Yes. I love you more than anything else in this world.”

I kissed her.

“That’s why… no matter what happens… I’ll do anything for your sake – for your precious life.”

The End

Author’s Notes

Okay, ametakarano here. How’s it, guys? I hope you liked this short fiction of mine. I’m sorry if it was short… and sorry if it doesn’t suit your taste.

Thanks to everyone who continuously read this until the end… and for everyone who commented (most specially luvsidney-san and Ruka Kikuchi-senpai). All of your comments surely boost my imagination!

I know many of you don’t know Arika-sama and Yui-dono (well… except for BbSis-san)… but they are real persons. Arika-sama/Takarano Arika is the vocalist of Ali Project while Yui-dono/Itsuki Yui is the vocalist of Yousei Teikoku (both were J-Rock bands, though).

And I know that UmeYuu is not one of the mainstream pairings but still… I don’t know why but I just loved how Umechan and Yuuko look when their together especially back to the Old Team K days… Maybe I just missed seeing them dance together. I respect all pairings, though. I even ship KojiYuu and UmeMii! So, forgive me, minna-sama… XD

I hope you will still continue supporting me with my on-going works… and other future works, too. Thank you so much! I love you all~!

- ametakarano~~

I’ll be an Ali Project fan forever.[/i]

so... how's it, guys?

i hoped you liked it..

thanks for everyone who left a thanks... and for everyone who commented... and supported and read this story up until the end!

i love you all, guys!

:farofflook:

:luvluv2:

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

:byebye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Anata No Tame Ni - Chapter 13 + Epilogue - FINALE (25.03.2015)
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »
Happy end. :)

Love it! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 03:13:44 PM »
Oh, finally both yui and miori are arika-sama's sisters...
The ending is soooo touching.... woooo...
Thank you for writing stories including my daisuki saeyaka ^^

Support u always ^^

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 08:42:14 PM »
Awww
so sweet ending  :)
love it

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
Love the ending  :thumbsup so sweet  :wub:
I'm fine with all yuuko's parings.  :lol:
Tho it's a bit awkward when yuuko's paired with someone from old team K since I see them as partners in crimes  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks and good job author-san  :bow:

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
Just want to thank you for this fanfic -(^.^)- Author-san ! Thank you so much <3
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »
thank you so much for reading this guys...

thank you for the support.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

i want to personally show you my gratitude. thank you!  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Touched