JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Fat na Kare

Author Topic: Morning Elite High- Chapter6 + OMAKE #1 [14-Dec-2012]  (Read 24791 times)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
ok  :thumbsup i will see about it  :D

:welcome like i have said before, anyone wants to be in it, as long as you requested, i will try my best to put you in.... as this is a free style fiction for me so addition of new roles is easy... especially when the fact is it has just started  :thumbsup

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Elite High - Past Comments and Feedbacks
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2012, 06:40:12 AM »
Past Comments and Feedbacks

Hahahaha so funny!  :lol:

poor Aichan!  :oops:

Erina get off the way!  :smhid

Maikea is stealing the story!  :rofl:

Thanks Yellow and please update soon!  :bow:

you must give ideas... you know  :grin:
i will do it when i have idea again  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's just on the spot thing, you know what i mean  :P

hope you get ideas soon,you really have become really good!  :thumbsup

sorry for being such a dork are you talking about that section? :nervous

well like i said i'm going to sleep! :)

nah... i mean this drabble...
that section i already have the thing brainstormed just left writing them out.
no worries, i will give you what i have promised... just wait another 3 weeks (at most)... i will write them out once my exam is over. :cow:

and gd nite again, have a good rest :)

oh today is my lucky day ! hoho! thanks for you two im an actress nOw !

@maikea:
there is more to come here... as you see there is a possibility for continuation... i will continue and give a title when the fire of inspirations flare again  :heart: :lol:

@kuro:
wow, you are always faster than i thought  :shocked:

P/S:
importing the relevant...

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
aww i love this can i be put in lol with my beloved Natsuyaki Miyabi this fic is so cute

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@XxRoByNxX78:
can... i'll try but do you have an alternative in MM option anot because this is MM-centered?
plus, i am not familiar with H!P kids  or other H!P relevant, except MM :sweatdrop:

furthermore, what name do you wish to be named when you appear, please provide me too. thank you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:58:14 AM by yellow »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
From this moment on, this rule applies!!

Message for reader(s) who want to be involved in the story:
this is a MM-centered fiction so if you want a special appearance, please provide me:
1) who you want to be with (best, a MM) ?
2) what name you wish to appear as ?

however, i am thinking i might wish to put a stop for it, UNLESS I see the possibility to fit you into the plot.
if you still interested, you can still alert me your request.

BUT
please... NO MORE request regarding H!P kids or other H!P relevant, except MM  as I am really not familiar with them.

I really don't mind to let you join in the fun as the philosophy here is the more, the merrier so please make my life easier and provide me a MM option.

Thank you.

:kneelbow:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Okie dokie erm how about I just get put as Robyn an with. Fujimoto miki sinnce she is my fav mm member lol thanks

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
thanks  :grin:
noted  :thumbup

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
thanks Yellow-san

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
omit the -san behind, just call me yellow will do, i am more comfortable like this  :thumbsup
i will alert you when i update this... stay tuned  :D

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
okay same goes for me then lol just call me robyn =) thanks yellow =)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
ok robyn  :thumbup
i will alert you when i update
stay tuned  :)

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Morning Elite High- Chapter6: Secret [14-Dec-2012]
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2012, 03:43:38 AM »
Chapter 6: Secret

After Reina entered the kitchen, before joining her two choir mates for lunch, she saw Mittsi and Linlin was at the kitchen exchanging their skills again.

So Reina went up to MitLin and asked where her Junjun's whereabout. Then so happened Junjun returned from the store room after the stock check.

"Lin, later remember to call up the suppliers for some stocks." Junjun looked at the stock list while giving instruction to her partner, Linlin.

Upon hearing Junjun's voice, Reina turned her back to face her lover "Jun~"

"Ah, Reirei" Junjun handed Linlin the list and went to carry her petite size girlfriend up for a kiss.

"Ah, Jun~" Reina slapped Junjun on her arm for her abrupt intimate act in front the two younger ones.

"Mittsi, when can get a kiss like that too?" Linlin purposely made use of the situation to tease the couple.

Then, her girlfriend Aika went forward and kissed her cheek and fed her a new flavoured sushi that she has made just not long ago.

"Is it delicious?" Aika smiled while Linlin blushed and nodded her head to indicate that the new flavoured sushi her lover has fed her is delicious.

"Ha ha" Reina saw it and wanted to tease Linlin but before she could do that, Junjun dragged her to the inner kitchen while the two younger ones were left at the outer kitchen continued d.i.y the new recipe.

------------------------------

"Reirei, what do you want to eat today?" Junjun went for a wash and started to prepare lunch for her beloved girlfriend.

"I want to eat you" Reina pretended to bite Junjun to eat her while sat on a chair around.

"Me? Reirei, that's for supplier, not lunch." Junjun looked at Reina and tapped the tip of her nose before she went to refrigerator.

"I want to eat Oolong noodles today" Reina pouted as she hated people to tap the tip of her nose, not even her Jun.

"Ok, one Oolong noodles for my beloved kitty. Any other order?" Junjun looked back at Reina again and the younger girl just shook her head.

Junjun waliked to the basin to wash the ingredients while waiting her girlfriend to set up the table like their usual day but Reina did not and just stand up and exited the kitchen.

"Reirei, ain't you eating in today?" Junjun asked.

"Yes,I am but not with you" Reina got up from where she was and grinned, prepared to walked out to join her face.

"Then why didn't you call just now to inform me?" Junjun frowned and pouted as she has to eat alone now.

"I did, but it did not get through. I even have left you a message." Reina stated innocently without turning back when she was exiting the inner kitchen.

Then Junjun looked for her cellphone and found her phone was dead.

"Argh~ I forget to charge again." Junjun pouted and continued to make the Oolong noodles for her pet cat.

-----------------------------------------
When Reina was out of the kitchen, she saw a trio entered into the restaurant in haste and entered one of the cabins.

“What a rush” Reina shook her head and joined Airi and Sakura whom were signalling for her when they saw her not far way.

“Airiin, have you ordered?” Reina sat down at he seats, opposite the duos.

“Yup” Airi smiled while holding her hand with her new found girlfriend, which drew Reina’s attention.

“Airiin, Sakura-chan, you two?” Reina looked at the two who were grinning away at her.

“So this is why you asked me for lunch today. “ Reina finally nodded at her comprehension.

“Can you keep it for us?” Airi begged because she still does not want anyone to know about it first.

“Ok” Reina showed her OK sign to signal her approval to help her two friends to keep the secret of their relationship for the time being. At the same time, Junjun came and served their lunch to them.

“Today we are so lucky of us to have our great chef, Junjun, to personally serve us.” Sakura got excited when she saw Junjun walking out of the kitchen with their lunches to serve them personally.

“It’s my pleasure, ladies” Junjun bowed politely and walked away after serving them.

--------------------------------------

“It’s really one rare scene to see our great Chef Panda to serve her customers personally” Airi ate her lunch while commenting on her girlfriend’s remark on Junjun serving them personally.

“Is it?” Reina ate the specially made Oolong noodles, feeling nonchalant about this rare scene.

“Reina, what are you eating? It looks so delicious.” Airi widen her eyes and drooled when she saw Reina’s oolong noodles in front of her.

“Oolong noodles” Reina finished her serving and answered.

“But I don’t remember there is such oolong noodles in the menu” Sakura tried to recall the content from the menu.

“Really?” Reina was surprised because she has always thought this is listed in the menu.

“Did they smell anything fishy? I think I better run after this.” Reina quickly finished her noodles and intended to pretend she has something on to make her flee.

“Aiya” Reina stood up and hitted her forehead.

“Sorry, Airiin. Sorry, Sakura-chan. I almost forget, I have something on later.” Reina signalled her apology to her two friends.

“Have to go now.” Reina looked at her cellphone for the time.

“Bye. Remember to enjoy your date. Bye bye.” Reina exited the restaurant to make her escape, without giving her two friends any chance to interrupt.

“What a rush.” Airi and Sakura looked at each other and continued their lunch, before to go library to study together.

to be continued...
------------------------------------------------
sorry cmze, till now I still have not let you appear  :sweatdrop:
and for robyn, i am still planning your appearance... so be patient  :)
anyway, hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 03:49:42 AM by weird »

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Morning Elite High- OMAKE#1: The Special Menu [14-Dec-2012]
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2012, 03:51:49 AM »
OMAKE#1: The Special Menu

After Reina made her escape from the situation, she made a contour and re-entered the restaurant by the backdoor to get into the kitchen to find her girlfriend.

“Wow, Reirei, you scare me.” Junjun got a fright when she saw her girlfriend to suddenly appear behind her back.

“Isn’t the *catch her breath* the Oolong noodles *catch her breath* I am eating in your menu *catch her breath*” Reina asked while catching her breaths.

“Yes it is” Junjun smiled and continued her stuffs, get her pet cat a bottle of water.

Upon hearing this, Reina took the bottle and went to the external kitchen to look for Linlin for a menu.

“Jun, where?” Reina flipped through the menu but could find that Oolong noodle she was eating for lunch.

Junjun walked to her and took the menu away from her and handed her a menu in purple cover.

“Menu For Reirei” Reina read the word of the title of the menu in the purple cover out loud.

“MENU FOR REIREI?!” Reina was shocked at what she read and looked at her girlfriend who is just smiling at her and nodded.

“Only for you” Junjun smiled.

~end~
------------------------------------------------
hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Morning Elite High- Chapter6 + OMAKE #1 [14-Dec-2012]
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2012, 05:55:18 AM »
The JunRei interaction is so cute and the meals :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2012, 07:25:39 AM »
@kuro:
to be frank, i also don't know why I will write until it become like that  :P
anyway, thanks for finding the interaction cute  :peace:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2012, 12:24:00 PM »
I'm with Airi-chan!!!! Yatta~~~!!!!! *jumps around happily*

And JunRei so sweet together~~
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2012, 03:58:57 PM »
Junrei are soooo cute  :wub:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+