JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - I Wish

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571827 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1700 on: July 25, 2015, 05:51:26 PM »
Good summary Rezar!
I didn't notice any new solo lines for Yukki, though I had the impression she was at least put as supporting voice on some verses more than before. But yea, mostly Annya got Sako's lines. The right choice. Her voice is good and she seems to have upgraded in popularity anlot. For the handshakes she finished last with MioMio :shocked (Nachu was the last one, but doesn't count, as it was her seitansai today).

They explained the back problems of Mio, but me too only understood, that she will only do the singing, without dancing, durch PlaSoni. I guess, she just shouldn't overdo it right away. Anyway, her just singing was alright to.

I love the new songs live by the way. It has been a great show.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1701 on: July 25, 2015, 06:48:59 PM »
Thanks for the write-up.

How big of a show was the oneman? Do you guys have any idea of how many people were there? Did they have a band playing with them for at least part of the show?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:21:32 PM by clem84 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1702 on: July 26, 2015, 01:13:26 AM »
^ I tried to make a quick count and I would say 600-700 maybe 800 and no band.

And yes Puti Passpo(PP) played a couple of songs, and acted as little helpers through out the show - also Passpo played a PP song, I really like them kinds reminds me on the old non-rock Passpo stuff with added samples.
During Platinum sonic there was a shuffle (the groups sang each other songs) and PP did the best FYT song (which FYT didn't even play in their short set).
Overall everything was great but it's kinda exhausting, during Platinum Sonic there were no break between the groups  and I didn't want to miss any of the groups but eventually my feet hurt so bad I that had to go outside for most of Palet and Predia - the main problem was that the previous night I attended another show and there I had been standing for 3-4 hours as well and my feet were already killing me. Basically Japan just doesn't do breaks and chairs ;)

Good summary Rezar!
I didn't notice any new solo lines for Yukki, though I had the impression she was at least put as supporting voice on some verses more than before. But yea, mostly Annya got Sako's lines. The right choice. Her voice is good and she seems to have upgraded in popularity anlot.
Hehe... I said Nachu got the most lines not Annya! I noticed Nachu got the lines in Wing and Step and Go, Annya got both Sako and Makocchans lines Cosmic You though, but I guess it mostly depends on how many lines they already had for the particular song.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 02:02:08 AM by Rezar »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1703 on: July 26, 2015, 02:28:01 AM »
^ I tried to make a quick count and I would say 600-700 maybe 800 and no band.

And yes Puti Passpo(PP) played a couple of songs, and acted as little helpers through out the show - also Passpo played a PP song, I really like them kinds reminds me on the old non-rock Passpo stuff with added samples.
During Platinum sonic there was a shuffle (the groups sang each other songs) and PP did the best FYT song (which FYT didn't even play in their short set).
Overall everything was great but it's kinda exhausting, during Platinum Sonic there were no break between the groups  and I didn't want to miss any of the groups but eventually my feet hurt so bad I that had to go outside for most of Palet and Predia - the main problem was that the previous night I attended another show and there I had been standing for 3-4 hours as well and my feet were already killing me. Basically Japan just doesn't do breaks and chairs ;)
Sounds like you had a good time. Hey if Japan wasn't so far away and flying there wouldn't cost a fortune, I'd probably go there every weekend. I know what you mean about standing for long periods of time. I recently saw Babymetal and I got there pretty early in the morning to get a good spot so I ended up staying on my feet for almost 12 hours. But it was worth it. See what idols will make us do!?  :lol:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1704 on: July 26, 2015, 02:40:16 AM »
^ I'm not sure what the issue with standing still is, I can walk 20 km's with no real issues but standing still really kills my feet, and just in a few hours I'm going to yet another show so more standing around (although it will probably be less than 2 hrs this time).

But yeah I could live here ;)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1705 on: July 26, 2015, 06:11:04 AM »
It doesn't help that everyplace has concrete floors which put a lot of pressure on your feet too.

No one mentioned the 7-member Hacchake-tai medley during the encore or Nachu's "birthday present" from Naomin yet?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1706 on: July 26, 2015, 06:20:39 AM »
The 7 member Shang Shang Tai was also very nice. The only surprise of the "present" was only it not being Nachu and Annya, lol. But it seems Naomin draw the shortest (or longest?) straw :D
Finally Hachake Tai has some better outfirts now, with the glitter and style.

But what do you think of the attendance? Neither PlaSoni nor Passpo were sold out. Both far from it.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1707 on: July 26, 2015, 07:53:24 AM »
The new Hacchake-tai outfits remind me a little of something UpUpGirls would wear. Instead of going to work out, Hachakke-tai goes drinking instead though. Annya did "kabe-don" Nachu on the ramp though. There was a lot of Yukkii butt patting going on too (and why not?). In comparison, Naomi's shorts are too baggy.

Attendance was pretty sad once you got inside and saw how much space there was but, the line to get in was pretty ridiculous. People were waiting for the evening show since right after PlaSoni let out and it was hot enough to want to punch someone in the face multiple times yesterday. Seems like security was stricter during PASSPO too. There was a lot of lifting going on during PlaSoni, including a guy in a Pikachu outfit during 3min. Management probably just overestimated how many people would show up despite there being a like a thousand other events going on that day. I think the first one was at O-East which is slightly smaller and it wasn't sold out either but it was on a Friday too.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1708 on: July 26, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »
lol about Naomin. Have the same opinion.
Annya got her share nonetheless. That is true.

During PlaSoni I only made out some small circles who did that running around thingy and small mosh pits. Saw no staff anywhere in the place though.
Overstimation for attendance could have been a reason. I too was surprised how many shows were announced for that day. But correction: Yesterday was Saturday, not Friday ;)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1709 on: July 26, 2015, 01:29:18 PM »
Btw. this guy https://twitter.com/tokenai_tunacan has a lot of great photos from last night.

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
« Reply #1710 on: July 26, 2015, 03:05:00 PM »
I was out for a while and this topic turned in H!P-type forum with discussion about lines, skills, dance and sing abilities. Oh boy  :smhid
It means they're really mature  :P

Btw about Mio, excluding Aipon, Morishi and grad Makochan, all Passpo members had problems with their back. But thanks God it was nothing serious (We lost Musshu and Sako). Also, Miokun has some good physical resistance.  :heart:

But... That Passpo from before is DEAD:?
None of them is like before (and we know why is happen, because they're adults now and they want to be like this). BTW some of new interactions has born, like that Annya-Mio, Yukkii-Mio (I know, Yukimi likes Mio a lot, but hey, these girls didn't interact too much in past), Nachu-Annya, etc. New Passpo born in 2015, and new funny interactions, too, in their adult-pace. AND the Puchi Passpo is there to supply the majority wota necessity lolis. too.

Btw it's my opinion, not the real facts about them.
十人、十色。

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1711 on: July 26, 2015, 07:51:41 PM »
... and this topic turned in H!P-type forum ...

someone forgot the name of the forum  :P

as an Up Up wota, I feel offended by the comparison with Hacchake Tai. those outfits are simply... poor. always have been.

and Nachu should fucking kiss Naomin's sister since once again she borrowed that cake outfit. (in case the story behind it is true of course)

I see Passpo announced a new tour. I may give it a shot in their tour final at Stellar Ball. will happen on my free day and on a venue I appreciate. of course, if Up Up or some K-pop groups schedule something on the same date...  :roll:

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1712 on: July 31, 2015, 05:52:22 AM »
There's a few seconds of their last concert in this one. I also like Morishi's shirt.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1713 on: July 31, 2015, 06:26:37 AM »
^ wattstax and I saw Hachaketai last night, they announced that their first one man was sold out (probably some tiny place)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1714 on: July 31, 2015, 02:11:19 PM »
capacity 250. same place where Passpo made their first show.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1715 on: July 31, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »
An official  statement about the hacking of Sako's twitter.

http://www.platinumproduction.jp/info/3135

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1716 on: August 02, 2015, 06:39:48 AM »
Did she actually perform with them? Would've loved to have seen that.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1717 on: August 02, 2015, 10:45:30 AM »
Yes, she actually sang the main vocal, she's as good a singer as the average PASSPO girl - she's also shorter than I though only a bit taller than Miomio, she could be a Makocchan replacement! She also did some burikko thing not sure what that was about, in general there was a lot of talking after SaiSai's set

I had kinda hoped they would do a real colab but it was just one song after SaiSai were done. (to clarify the three other SaiSai girls left the stage)

Also Hinachu looks as amazing in real life as she does in the videos  :wub:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:57:14 AM by Rezar »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1718 on: August 02, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »
in the first day of TIF I didn`t bother to watch Passpo, although I saw Yukky and Naomin during the colab stage. Konatsu and Ayano from Up Up were with them singing Himawari.  :lol: but at the end of the day after the last Up Up show at My Navi, while I was walking in the pathway, could clearly hear Passpo performing at the Main Stage. it was fun that me and some few other krazy wotas started doing the calls and choreography there, hundreds of meters away from the stage. rofl could "watch" they performing Material Girl and Let It Go (two of my favorite) from the top of the bridge. so... unusual.  :lol:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1719 on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:03 AM »
Somehow I still can't process this O___o . . .

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - I Wish