JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama

Author Topic: [Goods] Let's Merchandise-ng!!!  (Read 60805 times)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
Re: [Goods] Let's Merchandise-ng!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2010, 02:44:50 PM »
Hi,I'm just joined here. I'm only following Idoling,so I'm sticking to this part here :)
I thought I'd post my small collection. Everything except the Meniwaaoba single and Gekkan Idoling dvd was bought in Japan.
T-shirt & scarf was bought at FujiTV; Yazawa & Sakacchi photo books in Akihabara; Idoling photo book & SUNRISE album at BookOff.

And,yes,that's a Fan-sama club card on the top left. No,I don't live in Japan (unfortunately), I use tenso as a forwarding service.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2010, 03:14:44 PM »
gekkan was not bought at Japan? Managed to get it of auction is it?

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »
gekkan was not bought at Japan? Managed to get it of auction is it?
yeah,the gekkan dvd is an exception,got it from an auction on Yahoo. But I did that one with japantodoor. If Yahoo Japan wouldn't block users from outside of japan from registering,I could've bid myself and send it through tenso (which is cheaper than japantodoor)...

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »
And,yes,that's a Fan-sama club card on the top left. No,I don't live in Japan (unfortunately), I use tenso as a forwarding service.

As I know, Tenso just a "Package Forwarding Service" company, so you need purchase the product by yourself first??

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »

As I know, Tenso just a "Package Forwarding Service" company, so you need purchase the product by yourself first??
yeah,they provide you an address in Japan,where you can have mail & packages sent to, and they forward it. So you still need to do the buying (or joining a fan club) yourself.
It's a little cheaper (but more work) than a service that does it for you. And joining a fan club is something you need to do yourself anyway ;p

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 07:50:35 AM »
how do you sign up for the Fan-sama club card? Do you need a Japanese address or something? Maybe silverbolt can help answer this too.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »
how do you sign up for the Fan-sama club card? Do you need a Japanese address or something? Maybe silverbolt can help answer this too.
since you need a Japanese address for almost anything,this is what tenso.com does for you. it gives you an address in Japan where you can have stuff sent to. Tenso will then inform you that something has arrived,and you can have it mailed to you (they only use ems though).
of course,you also need a credit card for the fan club fee,and paypal to pay tenso for the shipping & handling.
the only downside of tenso is that they are ONLY a package forwarding service, so they don't buy for you or bid on auctions. They do seem to be getting support from some big shops: mu-mo has tenso built in (avex's online shop) and I think rakuten also.

of course,if you have a friend in Japan who will let you use his address and who will forward it to you, that's fine too :-)

I've been using tenso for half a year now, and I'm in the fan club of Ayumi Hamasaki,Perfume & Idoling ;p

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 05:39:09 PM »
since you need a Japanese address for almost anything,this is what tenso.com does for you. it gives you an address in Japan where you can have stuff sent to. Tenso will then inform you that something has arrived,and you can have it mailed to you (they only use ems though).
of course,you also need a credit card for the fan club fee,and paypal to pay tenso for the shipping & handling.
the only downside of tenso is that they are ONLY a package forwarding service, so they don't buy for you or bid on auctions. They do seem to be getting support from some big shops: mu-mo has tenso built in (avex's online shop) and I think rakuten also.

of course,if you have a friend in Japan who will let you use his address and who will forward it to you, that's fine too :-)

I've been using tenso for half a year now, and I'm in the fan club of Ayumi Hamasaki,Perfume & Idoling ;p

Can you login to the Idoling!!! Official Fansite and accress all contents?

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »
Can you login to the Idoling!!! Official Fansite and accress all contents?

Yes,I can. You can access the uRa idoling and Mailingu videos, a BBS and the shop to buy goods and some dvds (as long as they're not sold out). And send a message to a member :)

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 07:47:47 PM »
Yes,I can. You can access the uRa idoling and Mailingu videos, a BBS and the shop to buy goods and some dvds (as long as they're not sold out). And send a message to a member :)

It's wonderful!! I heard someone to said the Idoling!!! member and the staff really will reply or respone the post in the fanclub forum (or BBS), it's true??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010/08/11 TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2010!!! ファン様クラブ限定グッズ販売開始!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:39:58 PM by pern »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

Got these from this week gasshuukoku. Bought it mainly for the handshake event though :nervous. Got Kurata Ruka QT card and Nagano Serina trading card.
I was really disappointed with the QT card. It had a phone wallpaper, and two 3GP video less than a minute. Not worth value for money. I would love to buy the gasshuukoku t-shirts too if it doesn't cost 3150 yen. Only Maipuru and Rurika's design are sold out.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2010, 06:00:45 PM »
Got these from this week gasshuukoku. Bought it mainly for the handshake event though :nervous. Got Kurata Ruka QT card and Nagano Serina trading card.
I was really disappointed with the QT card. It had a phone wallpaper, and two 3GP video less than a minute. Not worth value for money. I would love to buy the gasshuukoku t-shirts too if it doesn't cost 3150 yen. Only Maipuru and Rurika's design are sold out.

The gasshuukoku t-shirts is the team unit's t-shirt??

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2010, 06:42:02 PM »
during gasshuukoku, each member get to design their own T-shirt. I think that all the team members will be wearing the same shirt that was designed by one of the member in the group designed and then change into another t-shirt by another member in the next week to come.

for example:

http://twitpic.com/2bql4n

umeko designed T-shirt.

and if you look at this page

http://eshop.fujitv.co.jp/contents.php?id=B002031

the 15 t-shirts of different design right above the member's goods section is everyone's design for last year gasshuukoku.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2010, 11:08:38 PM »

Idoling!!! Official Trading Cardset

Idoling!!! T-shirt Mania??

Just received the Idoling!!! T-shirts from the agents, it's order from FujiTV's e-shop and the shimamura's t-shirt purchase from Yahoo! Japan Auction.

Basically, I wish to order the Ai-chan's t-shirt from every style, but she's very popular... :banghead:

The Odaiba Gasshuukoku 2010 Members Design T-Shirt Now on Sale at FujiTV e-Shop.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:04:19 PM by pern »

Offline tripoint

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 07:55:42 AM »
Fuji e-tv shop is for fan-sama only,is it?

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 09:19:46 AM »
I want one of the black TIF number shirts, is the site only for fanclub? and will they ship international? :o
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:29:12 AM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »
Fuji e-tv shop is for fan-sama only,is it?

the fuji TV e-shop is open to everyone as long as you register at the FujiTV website which is free but the shipment is only done inside Japan so you're going to need a Japanese address.

as for the TIF numbering shirt, it is limited to the fan-sama club only and also ships only inside Japan

Offline tripoint

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2010, 09:26:14 AM »
 :banghead: cracking my head like this...

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2010, 04:45:22 PM »
yay borrowed a camera. my september goods~

but I forgot about the #12 cap... damn it maybe another time. Loved the t-shirts but the TIF shirt is a bit small than usual for an XL.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »
yay borrowed a camera. my september goods~
but I forgot about the #12 cap... damn it maybe another time. Loved the t-shirts but the TIF shirt is a bit small than usual for an XL.

You miss the Umeko's 4th Live Numbering T-shirt from auction...

2011プレミアム水着カレンダー予約受付開始!
☆ 販売場所:ファン様クラブ ショップ内
☆ 予約受付期間:10月25日~11月15日(正午)まで
☆ 価格:3,500円(税込) ※送料別

■ 仕様

☆推しメンをいつでもデスクトップに!!卓上カレンダー初のブランコタイプ!!!
・ グループショット:1枚
・ メンバーショット:20枚
・ 各月カレンダー:12枚
・ サイズ:幅約270×高さ約210×奥行き約108(mm)
・ 素材:スタンド/アクリル
・ 組み立て式卓上カレンダー

■ 注意

・ ご購入はファン様クラブ会員限定となります。
・ カレンダー以外の商品と一緒にお買物はできません。
・ 受付期間外のご予約はできません。
・ サインのメンバーは抽選となります。ご指定はいただけませんのでご了承ください。
・ サイン入りカレンダーは都合によりご到着が遅れる場合もございます。

★サイン入りをご希望でない方は、以下よりご連絡ください。(ご連絡がない場合は、抽選対象者とさせていただきます)
★締切:11月15日(正午)まで
  ※お名前、会員番号、受付番号をご入力ください。
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:23:22 PM by pern »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Shabon Dama