JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Gomasuri

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 320322 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #700 on: September 10, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
What crazy technique!!! Who is this? Sun Ye?

HOSHIT i read some nude scandal off KT's twitter. UEE?? WTF! Like someone's got some Vendetta against JYP FAM:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #701 on: September 11, 2009, 03:06:40 AM »
Yeah man, Yoobin gave Uee some love because she was pretty upset about that, understandably.  And yeah, Sun Ye is totally pitching.  Same style as Yuri has!

Self intro vids!!! Less than stellar audio, but still good to see them.  And Jaebum's intro is still in some of them.
Wonder Girls SUN_about me
Wonder Girls Yenny_About Me
Wonder Girls SOHEE_About Me
Wonder Girls YUBIN_About me
Wonder Girls MIMI_About Me

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #702 on: September 11, 2009, 04:46:59 AM »
What crazy technique!!! Who is this? Sun Ye?

Yeah man, Yoobin gave Uee some love because she was pretty upset about that, understandably.  And yeah, Sun Ye is totally pitching.  Same style as Yuri has!

My same thought:

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #703 on: September 16, 2009, 04:03:42 AM »
Wonder Girls LIVE Chat Session 2009-09-14 (Part 1)

Their Chinese pronunciation is pretty good. all of the name drops. f(x)  :w00t:, SNSD, 2NE1, KARA, X Japan, M-flo, Amuro Namie, Utada Hikaru...couldn't catch/recognize the ones after that.

So how often does this "Act mad at people on their birthday" stuff get pulled?  :lol:
 XD at all of boyfriend questions during 8 ball.

Wonder Spice  XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #704 on: September 16, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »
Ahhh thanks for sharing this!  RSVP'd for that chat, but just... totally... missed it. :doh:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #705 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:57 AM »
Are the Wonder Girls done as opening act of Jonas Brothers??

The JoBros are continuing their tour and coming to PR soon, so I wanna know if there's any chance that the WG will be opening here for them too, though I doubt it since PR doesn't seem like a place that would interest JYP for promoting his act XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #706 on: September 26, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
I know that photos of the Wonder Tubbies were posted before, but the video is just so chock-full of violent goodness I have to post it as well.

Wonder Girls as Teletubbies (Full) @ 2nd Fanmeeting 080726

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #707 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:34 AM »
^ There's a subbed version of that in the Wondersubbers' youtube channel. I'd post it here but that means I'd need permission and such to do it and I'm feeling too lazy to do that xDDD

Just type in "Wondertubbies" in the youtube search and it's the first one there xDDD

Gotta love those crackheads <3

Offline kareno

« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2009, 10:23:23 PM »
Boy, how low is this?  Some jerkoff racist from who knows where decided to say some shit about the Philippines, while using YOOBIN as her username.  They even used her picture on her account.  Some people are gonna rot for this, nobody's gonna believe that the real Yoobin is like that.  We already know that she isn't.
Courtesy of pinoyambisyoso.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #710 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »
^ Lol I posted a comment but it's "awaiting moderation"
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #711 on: October 04, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUBBLE BUTT YOOBIN!!
(pic by Ping) :lol:

Thanks Sun for the heads up on twtter :P

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #712 on: October 13, 2009, 08:38:28 AM »
Where all the Wondergirls fans at?!

JPHiP.com's DJ Ping tells me that Wonder Girls will be at Justice In for autographs and shit!! THiS WEDNESDAY!!

If you're lucky, get DJ Ping's autograph too. C'mon girls and boys, you know you want it XD

i envision the JPHIP Logo beside Yoobin and Sun Ye's buttocks.

lol @ #1 girl group in Asia claim. It might be true right now tho.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #713 on: October 23, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »
Wonder Girls conquers US, eyes China, BACK IN KOREA!!

South Korea's Wonder Girls made history this week by becoming the first Korean singers to chart on the United States' Billboard Hot 100, and the pop group is eyeing the lucrative Chinese market next.

The girl band's hit single "Nobody" entered the chart at number 76, putting them ahead of Carrie Underwood (#77), Five for Fighting (#83) and Usher (#92).

A press release by the group's agency JYP Entertainment said Thursday this is the first time any Koreans has ever placed on the chart in all its 115-year history.

The Billboard rankings are determined by an artiste's number of airplays, album sales, as well as digital downloads.

Earlier this week, an airplay analysis chart by music website Mediabase showed that the Wonder Girls' airplay ranking improved 16 spots week-on-week to the 107th position after "Nobody" was played 65 times by radio stations across America in the week October 12-18.

Reports said "Nobody" also outsold singles by pop stars Madonna and Shakira, with over 30,000 copies off the shelves in the same week.

The five-piece girl group also toured with popular US boyband Jonas Brothers as their opening act for 53 concerts.

With success in America, and parts of Asia already under their charm, the Wonder Girls are looking to conquer the massive Chinese market next.

The band will be making its foray into China later this month during the Mobile Festival in Beijing, alongside other famous faces such as Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi.

"Nobody" was originally released in the girls' native language Korean, and later remade into English for their US debut. This time, the hit single will undergo a third release – in Mandarin – for the Wonder Girls' venture into China.

Source: Channel news Asia

They even outsold GHOSTFACE KILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #714 on: October 23, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
^  :w00t:

isn't that cute ?

d/l : [MU] | 156MB
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:49:21 PM by sh15uya »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #715 on: October 27, 2009, 07:54:36 AM »
:shocked: whoa she learning from the americans  :rofl:

what they crying about???

whoa they made in People Magazine again.

5 Things to Know About The Wonder Girls
By Aileen Wong

Originally posted Sunday October 25, 2009 10:15 AM EDT

Wondering who The Wonder Girls are? Already a pop phenomenon in Asia, the South Korean pop quintet – which includes members Sun, 20, Yenny, 20, Mimi, 17, Yubin, 21, Sohee, 17 – is making a splash in the U.S. with their infectious bubblegum pop tunes.

Their first single titled "Nobody" landed on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart, making them the first group from South Korea to make such a mark in the U.S. But tween girls know them as the group that shared the stage with the Jonas Brothers this past summer.

Here are five fun facts about these five fresh-faced females:

1. They're tight with the JoBros:
The girl group lived the dream of tween girls everywhere: They spent almost two months with the Jonas Brothers as their opening act for the U.S. leg of their 2009 world tour. The girls bonded with the brothers on the road to the point that Joe has been spotted wearing the Wonder Girls shirt, and on Sun's birthday in August, the rock trio bought her a cake (cue adoring sighs). At the time, Sun tweeted, "The guys came to me and wished me a happy bday w/a gorgeous cake! Thank you to the Jonas Brothers for making my bday so special!!"

2. Their manager was a '90s megastar:
The man behind the group is a star in his own right. Singer-songwriter J.Y. Park became a K-pop sensation in the 1990s, releasing seven albums. He later opened an intensive music school called JYP Academy in Seoul where all five Wonder Girls studied before forming the group.

3. They are reality TV veterans:
The girls have already conquered the small screen. MTV Asia created a reality show about them called MTV Wonder Girls, which followed the group in their everyday lives. Also, Sun was the winner of the Korean equivalent of American Idol called Special Project: Developing a Genius before joining the Wonder Girls as the group's de facto leader.

4. They started an online dance craze:
Their popularity in Asia peaked when the video for their 2007 single "Tell Me" sparked a viral dance craze and inspired fans began to post their own renditions of the moves.

5. Yes, they like dressing alike:
With their '60s style bobs and doo-wop wardrobe, these sweet-faced girls embrace a retro-Motown vibe. The band told instyle.com that their main fashion inspirations are timeless style icons like Twiggy to Audrey Hepburn.

SOURCE: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20315053,00.html

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #716 on: October 27, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »
http://wondercdpresale.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Another chance to get autographed CD's for those that missed the first pre-order sale.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #717 on: October 31, 2009, 05:07:06 AM »
http://wondercdpresale.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Another chance to get autographed CD's for those that missed the first pre-order sale.

"No shipping available to the selected country."

Boourns!!  :tama-mad:

Offline pleto33

« Reply #718 on: November 04, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »
the clasical problem of shipping

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #719 on: November 04, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »
I got shipping for the $2 CD, cost $8  for the shipping though XD

New hair styles, hit or miss?

I love love love YooBin's :heart: I generally complain when her hair is above her shoulders that I want it longer, but this cut is seeexy~ Sun Mi looks heaps younger with the extensions and I can't wait to see So Hee's without the beanie, I'm kinda liking what I see of the blonde so far :D

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Gomasuri