JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 319166 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #460 on: November 26, 2008, 01:55:12 PM »
The only ones I can actively recognize are So Hee and Yoo Bin. On a side note, Sun Mi looks hot when she's grumpy, even if she's just playing around!! :drool:
LOL They were the first two I could distinguish too, mainly coz back then with Tell Me So Hee had such a big part in the MV and Yoo Bin was that uber hot rappin' girl with perty hair and deadly legs XD But even now with the Irony MV I get slightly confused in parts, good thing that song and MV is so freakin' awesome it takes my mind off the confusion real quick :lol:

Hmmm, if you're drooling over grumpy Sun Mi, then you need to see little black dress performance of her (if I could remember the song or the others in it I would find it for you but I'm sure someone knows what I mean XD) and Sun Mi with her hair down is total love :wub:

Welcome to the dark side of Kpop kid (I remember u calling it that once, lol) so many more awesome bands for you to get into *rubs hands excitedly* :w00t:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #461 on: November 27, 2008, 02:12:35 AM »
^
Damn, now I'm spending waaaaay too much time in this thread! :lol: But it can't be helped b/c WG= :drool:

I watched the whole 1st season of their show and now I see why So Hee draws ppl in but then other members start to catch your eye. :D Don't get me wrong, I still like her and think she's so so so cute, but she's so damn cynical. XD She also seemed to have low self-esteem in the 1st season, although it could be just the "put yourself down" Asian thing. Her dancing is like whoa~~~ :luvluv1:
Sun Mi looks and sounds so different now, imo. She reminds me of Eri b/c she's such a dork. :lol: But she's absolutely awesome and works so hard. :wriggly: Love how she always laughs at her own jokes. :mon evillaff:
Sun Ye is the best leader ever. She's so pro but when she laughs, I'm like :mon mischief: I'm still not sure about her short hair though. :mon dunno: B/C it looked really really hot when it was long.
I kinda wish Hyun A was still in the group. I HATE her short hair with a passion though. It looks like someone just hacked it all of with a knife or something. :mon duh: But she was pretty hilarious.
Ye Eun :mon lovelaff: She kicked ass at the audition and I'm glad she kept trying even though she lost 4 times.

I...have officially come to the dark side. :mon surr: I did call it that once and I kinda stand by that. It's just so intriguing that you have no choice but to come and love them~ :mon XD:

EDIT: new favorite youtube video= watch?v=PNKOB8Do7zE&feature=related
I love love love all of their outfits and I think I can identify all of them too!!! Green shorts-So Hee. Short hair-Sun Ye. Yellow striped tank top-Sun Mi. Black tank top and green plaid shorts-Ye Eun. Black capris-Yoo Bin. I'm right, aren't I? :P The little girl dances better than I do. :rofl:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 05:22:42 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #462 on: November 27, 2008, 11:11:51 PM »
It's funny you say that you have no choice but love them, cause I don't even like most of their music (only song I've really liked so far is nobody) and I'm always watching them. :lol:

And lately I'm really liking Yeeun.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 11:14:00 PM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #463 on: November 27, 2008, 11:17:38 PM »
^
:lol:

a must buy  :muffin:

XD

and

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #464 on: November 29, 2008, 01:05:16 AM »
Quote from: lollipopgirl on November 26, 2008, 01:55:12 PM
Hmmm, if you're drooling over grumpy Sun Mi, then you need to see little black dress performance of her (if I could remember the song or the others in it I would find it for you but I'm sure someone knows what I mean XD) and Sun Mi with her hair down is total love :wub:

Haha. The black dress performance with Sun Mi was One More Time with Ga In and Gyu Ri on M!Countdown. Best Sun Mi performance EVER. It made me wish she was not jail bait.

Quote from: lollipopgirl on November 26, 2008, 01:55:12 PM

Haha. The black dress performance with Sun Mi was One More Time with Ga In and Gyu Ri on M!Countdown. Best Sun Mi performance EVER. It made me wish she was not jail bait.

(AVI, 119 MB)

Avi Credit: Ahboo

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #465 on: November 29, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »
^ Hellz yeah that's it... I knew someone would know what I meant if I said little black dress XD
Lucky strawb3rrykream is younger than Sun Mi so she can totally drool over her without feeling dirty like the rest of us :angry: :P

There's too many songs called 'One More Time' in Korea :lol: That's The Grace's song though right?

And I want that Yoo Bin car :heart: I can't drive which for once is a good thing coz it means it won't get damaged ever! :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 04:06:58 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #466 on: November 29, 2008, 03:46:34 AM »
@sh15uya: Damn, that car is :w00t: And thanks for the pics~

O...M...G! Sun Mi...so hot... :imdead: I'm so speechless, foreal. :shy2: That dress is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as the girl wearing it. Her hair does look great down. Ahhhhhhh~~~ :mon star: I can't believe she's so young though. Cuz she looks so mature. :mon inluv:

Ok, I've officially decided that Sun Mi and Ye Eun are my WGs. Those two can come and save me any day~ :mon lovelaff:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #467 on: November 29, 2008, 04:58:05 PM »
^ Hellz yeah that's it... I knew someone would know what I meant if I said little black dress XD
Lucky strawb3rrykream is younger than Sun Mi so she can totally drool over her without feeling dirty like the rest of us :angry: :P

There's too many songs called 'One More Time' in Korea :lol: That's The Grace's song though right?

Haha. That's what we're here for, to know what you're talking about when you make a vague reference to one of the girls, being able to pinpoint it exactly. :D I know way, WAY too much about these girls, to be honest.

And yeah, it's a cover of The Grace's One More Time. They really made it their own though, I thought.

O...M...G! Sun Mi...so hot... :imdead: I'm so speechless, foreal. :shy2: That dress is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as the girl wearing it. Her hair does look great down. Ahhhhhhh~~~ :mon star: I can't believe she's so young though. Cuz she looks so mature. :mon inluv:

Ok, I've officially decided that Sun Mi and Ye Eun are my WGs. Those two can come and save me any day~ :mon lovelaff:

Yeah, Sun Mi and Ye Eun have really been stepping up lately, too. They're slowly conquering my favorites list. The order of my favorites used to be:

1. Yoo Bin
2. Sun Ye
3. Ye Eun
4. Sun Mi
5. So Hee

And now it is:

1. Yoo Bin
2. Sun Mi
3. Ye Eun
4. Sun Ye
5. So Hee

And honestly, if Yoo Bin weren't so damn hot, Sun Mi and Ye Eun would be 1 and 2. Yoo Bin is clinging to the lead by a thread, though. I feel so guilty about Sun Ye, though. She's still wonderful. o.o I honestly adore all five of them.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #468 on: November 29, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
I make vague references too often :oops:

My old faves list:
1) Yoo Bin
2) Sun Ye
3) Sun Mi
4) Ye Eun
5) So Hee

My new list
1) Yoo Bin
2) Sun Ye
3) So Hee
4) Ye Eun
5) Sun Mi
Although it's not particularly reliable coz I 'feel' like Ye Eun is higher than that... I guess on some days her and Sun Ye swap places, depending on my mood... And Sun Mi, I still love her too but So Hee pulls at my heart strings :heart: It's like ranking the GoRokkies of MM, it's way too close to be reliable at times.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2008, 02:54:33 AM »
Initial ranking:
1. So Hee
2. Sun Ye
3. Sun Mi
4. Ye Eun
5. Yoo Bin

As of right this second rating:
1. Ye Eun
2. Sun Mi
3. So Hee
4. Sun Ye
5. Yoo Bin

But it's not like I dislike any of them. B/C I think Yoo Bin is really funny and cool and she also seems pretty reliable. :inlove: But Ye Eun is stealing my heart (the half that isn't already taken by Gaki~ :heart: ). She's like the perfect woman.

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #470 on: November 30, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
I decided to try ranking the girls too:

1. Sun Mi
2. Yoo Bin
3. So Hee
4. Ye Eun
5. Sun Ye

The thing is though, the girls swap places on that ranking almost daily...

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #471 on: December 01, 2008, 02:39:06 AM »
I'm joining in on the ranking:

1. Sun Mi
2. Yoobin
3. So Hee
4. Ye Eun
5. Sun Ye
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2008, 02:15:02 AM »
Hay guyz n gurlz!

Liking the Wonder Girls for almost two months now. I like em a little more than SNSD but not by much (though this isn't the place to discuss that). I'm not one to post on specific member/group threads so this is whole thing is new to me.

My rank:
1. Yoo Bin (She's always going to be #1. If I were to rank WG and SNSD she would still be #1)
2. So Hee (Sooo adorable)
3. Sun Ye
4. Ye Eun
5. Sun Mi

LOS ANGELES - CONCERT INFORMATION
DATE: Thursday, March 5, 2009
TIME: 8PM
VENUE: Wiltern Theater, 3790 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90010
PRICES: $150, $120, $80, $50
SEATING CHART: COMING SOON

ORANGE COUNTY/LA MIRADA - CONCERT INFORMATION
DATE: Friday, March 6, 2009
VENUE: 14900 La Mirada Boulevard, La Mirada, CA 90638
PRICES: $150, $120, $100, $80, $50

I smell a jphip mini meetup! If I worked on it, I can prolly attend the LA concert.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:22 AM »
It's cool to see everyone's rankings.
Awwwww, I would soooo be there if I didn't have school!! If anyone goes and they have goods, buy some extras!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #474 on: December 02, 2008, 07:46:17 AM »
My rank:
1. Yoo Bin (She's always going to be #1. If I were to rank WG and SNSD she would still be #1)
2. So Hee (Sooo adorable)
3. Sun Ye
4. Ye Eun
5. Sun Mi
I was about to change my ranking but then I would be the same as you and I can't have that, ew! :P
It really sucks to see Ye Eun 2nd last on my ranking though coz I really do adore her :(
Wish we could send her those UFO msg things, she could certainly use the remind that people love her :heart: I know she has Korean fans too but remember all the negativism (is that even a word XD) towards her! :(

And glad to see you spreading your wings Wolfy :D You should post in specific threads like this more often ;)

*growls enviously at everyone in America who gets to go see our smexy girls*
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 02:05:30 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #475 on: December 02, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »
* can't make a proper ranking o_o' *

Xmas photoshoot  :mon santa4:
[youtube=425,350]yEPQ928Oiw8[/youtube]

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #476 on: December 03, 2008, 03:46:50 AM »

LOS ANGELES - CONCERT INFORMATION
DATE: Thursday, March 5, 2009
VENUE: Wiltern Theater, 3790 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90010
PRICES: $150, $120, $80, $50

ORANGE COUNTY/LA MIRADA - CONCERT INFORMATION
DATE: Friday, March 6, 2009
VENUE: 14900 La Mirada Boulevard, La Mirada, CA 90638
PRICES: $150, $120, $100, $80, $50

OMG.... I really REALLY want to go ;.;

But I have to save up for semester abroad and of course I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl concert, so I don't know if I can afford it X.x WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! ;.;

... Someone should sponsor me :D I take great fancams ^^

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #477 on: December 03, 2008, 04:10:05 AM »
I was about to change my ranking but then I would be the same as you and I can't have that, ew! :P
Nothing wrong with that POPSie. Great minds right?

Oh noes Odango. So I only count 2 maybes for the WG concert? I'm not going to go if nobody [nobody but you... :P] goes.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »
^ true true, great minds :D

OH... MY... GAHHH~
This was just too incredible :heart: They are such amazing people :wub: Kinda envious though considering that's one of my dream jobs :lol: Lucky little boy at the end too, he just kissed one of the most desired women in his country XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »
^
I just found that video yesterday and watched it like billions of times!!! :lol: That is one of the cutest things I have ever ever ever seen. :wub: Perhaps I am biased, but I think that Ye Eun was the best omma. She was so cute with the little girl. The sock thing was so cute!! :heart: Sun Mi~~~ :inlove: Love how she was all, "Mom, I will eat carrots in the future!!" :lol: Sun Ye was good too, singing to the little boy so he'd stop crying and then playing piano for him. (She kinda worried me though, the way she was holding him on the piano bench.) Poor Yoo Binnie!! She was freaking out and the baby was freaking out!!! XD I sort of wonder how So Hee would have done. I think she would get jealous that the kids are cuter than her..... :P

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me