JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So What [Ft. David Kim]

Author Topic: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ New Fic Backwards Drama (WMatsui) Ch.9 12/09/2017  (Read 79669 times)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Ch.15 Updated!
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2014, 04:49:24 PM »
Her mother is pure evil.
Please author-sama save all of them  :cry:

Btw: Thanks for update.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:48 PM »
@lahika No she was never aware of her relationship with Jurina. I mentioned it in a previous chapter.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2014, 04:18:12 AM »
I hate Mayu's mom! :angry: Mayuki has just started their relationship yet that witch has immediately interfere.

FIGHT FOR YOUR TRUE LOVE MAYU!!! :mon blowhorn:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2014, 04:21:17 AM »
Omg Mayu mother stop interupt Mayu and Yuki love life

Rena nooo..don't accept Airin

Please updatesoon

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Ch.16 Updated!
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2014, 12:13:24 AM »
A/N: Finally I finished this update. It is a lot longer than most my previous updates so I am very proud of this. I actually did this while I was suppose to studying for a test ^ ^’ Oh well I think I did well. In my test I mean, but also in the fic. I hope you guys enjoy this update and forgive my grammar mistakes.

Ch.16 Assuming things can blind you from the truth

A year later…

I stood outside a photo studio holding on to my brown wool sweater for dear life. It felt a lot chiller than the usual fall day. My hands were literally freezing and my skin turned pallor due to the extreme cold. I wanted to kill Jurina. She said this photo shoot was only going to take an hour, but she was taking forever. I mean I even showed up ten minutes late and she still wasn’t out yet!

”Shouldn’t we wait inside Watanabe-sama?” my bodyguard slash babysitter asked clearly annoyed by the cold weather and Jurina’s tardiness as well. She was jumping up and down to keep herself warm. She was a tall women with very define sharp cheekbones and a muscular build. She wasn’t exactly what you would describe as feminine girly beautiful girl, but she had a sort of animal-like graceful beauty to her.

Her aura was intimating to most along with her appearance. It was a bit odd to see this sort of tough looking person shaken by something as mundane the cold weather.  I shook my head although I myself was tempted to go inside as well. I was never a big fan of cold weather to begin with. ”We are not allowed in. Supposedly this shoot is very secret. God knows what it’s about, but Jurina would kill me if I walked in there,” I explained grimly.

It felt ironic to say that since I pretty much wanted to kill Jurina at the moment for making me wait so long outside in the freezing cold. My guard nodded and was silent again. I liked her for that. The diligent guard didn’t really pry into my life  much and often times it felt like she wasn’t there. Her name was Akimoto Sayaka. However I think part of her silence was due to my mother’s orders. I think my mother doesn’t want what happened with Yuki to repeat itself.

Yuki… It’s been a year since I last saw her. I tried everything to get in touch with her, but my mom has done a very good job in preventing that. My mother cut off every mean of communication possible going as far as restricting internet and phone access in the house. I feel like a teenager who committed a huge offense when in reality I am twenty-one and did nothing wrong. I tried to go to the place she worked at and managed to get a glimpse of her, but my guard quickly found out what I was trying to do and took me away.

Since then my mother has banned from going to that side of town. Jurina is my only friend at the moment. She was the only one my mother hesitantly approved after she feeded her a story of quitting modeling because anxiety attacks. I also think the exclusive fashion tickets helped her case. If there was anything my mother was a sucker for it was fashion shows and in spite of having money there are some tickets really exclusive to people in the business.

Jurina and I will never be a couple again, but having her by my side made it easier. It is the only thing that has kept me sane at this point.  I could talk with her about things I can’t share with my other approved friends. After all Jurina is the only one that knows about Yuki and the only one who wouldn’t judge my relationship with her.

If only Jurina could have talk to Yuki for me. Unfortunately Jurina is followed a lot more by paparazzi since her scandal making it virtually impossible for her to even make her way into the shop. Jurina offered to try, but I refused let her. Jurina just made a comeback. I don’t want to cause trouble to her.

Sometimes when I think about Yuki I wonder if she thinks I abandoned her. I wonder if she thinks I hate her. I wonder if she tried looking for me. I wouldn’t know if she did since my mother forced everyone to move so Yuki wouldn’t find me. She was that obsessed with keeping me away from Yuki. It’s been a long lonely year. To make matters worst my love for Yuki has only increased with the separation, but I can’t say the same for Yuki. She might have moved on thinking I left her.

That is what hurts the most. Knowing that without meaning to I hurt her very deeply. Knowing that she probably stayed up some nights wondering what she did wrong. Maybe it be best for her to move on instead of suffering for a person she might never see again. I want to believe I’ll be with Yuki again, but the odds are really against me. I don’t know what my mother would do if I ran away. I fear for the worst. She might even hurt Yuki. No, I can’t leave. I must stay and be a good girl.

I must leave Yuki in peace. I decided this after the first three months of isolation. This is one of the main reasons why I refused Jurina’s help. Jurina wasn’t happy to hear I stopped trying, but I don’t really care. I am no good for Yuki and I don’t want to hurt her. I’ll only bring hardships for Yuki because even if I find her and even if I could tell her what happen it won’t change things.

My mother will still get in between us if we manage to find a way to be together again. Either she will try to separate us or she will use every chance to humiliate Yuki. I don’t want that. I don’t want Yuki to go through that for me. It’s more important for Yuki to be happy. I can’t offer her happiness just hardships. That’s why I stopped fighting for us. We waited for a couple more minutes in the cold air when Jurina finally emerged from building.

She looked tired with some bags under her eyes. This has been a tough year for her as well. She like me lost the person she really loved all because of a silly misunderstanding. I tried to convince her to talk to Rena again, but she refused. She kept answering “No” in that stubborn way of hers. To me it sounded ridiculous because the two could easily be together if the misunderstanding was cleared up, but Jurina was stubborn and there was no way of arguing with her. I think in some ways Jurina resents Rena for not letting her explain, but the resentment she feels is only hurting her. More than she should be hurting really because she could easily have Rena again.

I know deep down that Jurina needs Rena. Badly. She looked so miserable all the time without her and although she can fool the world she can’t fool me. I know her better than anyone except possibly Rena. It pains me to see her in such state. I wish at least one of us could be happy, but it seems so impossible right now. Perhaps true happiness just doesn’t exist.

Perhaps it is a lie someone made up to make themselves feel better about their pathetic life. Or perhaps we were simply not lucky enough to know what true happiness is. Nonetheless it seemed Jurina and I were destined to live lonely lives. “It’s cold,” Jurina said holding her white coat closer to her body. I could tell she was shivering and I then remembered she like me wasn’t fond of cold weather.

However she kept me waiting outside so long that I felt no sympathy towards her situation.  ”I know. I been here for ages waiting for you to come out,” I grumbled bitterly. Sayaka glared at her as well equally upset by our predicament. Jurina giggled at my grumpy mood and completely ignored my grim bodyguard’s glare. “Right sorry about that. You know how Mariko is with her new clothes,” Jurina apologized. I nodded. Mariko was a new immerging designer and the one Jurina worked most closely to.

Apparently it was Jurina who made her famous and now she preferred to use Jurina as a model. Likewise Jurina seemed to developed a very deep relationship with the girl and simply adored her. She was a young women in her late twenties that was quite a sadistic character and often strict when it came to her precious clothing line.

Because of this Jurina’s words didn’t surprise me at all. “I see. Well I guess I’ll excuse you. Where do you want to eat lunch at?” I asked her placing my hands in my pockets trying to warm them so they wouldn’t fall off as icicles. “Let’s go have some sushi. Do you want to take me car or-” Jurina didn’t finish because she was cut off by Sayaka.

“We are taking Mayu-sama’s car. Those were her mother’s orders,” Sayaka said a little more softy at the end. I knew for a fact that my mother’s orders sometimes made her uncomfortable as well, but she had no use, but to follow them. Jurina nodded in understanding. “Your car it is then,”Jurina said. We followed Sayaka to my family’s black limo. We were rather quiet on the way to the restaurant. I noticed Jurina was rather pensive. She had that look in her face that she always got when she had an idea.

It was a combination of sheer determination and sharp focus. I couldn’t help, but to be extremely curious as to what was going on in her head. As for me I could only have a dull look. Sure Jurina had it hard, but she had something she was passionate about. Unlike Jurina I don’t have a career and if it were up to my mom I’ll be force to marry a rich suitor and become a housewife. In this way you could say I am envious about Jurina in spite her awful love life. Not to mention mine was equally as terrible.

Once we reached the restaurant we were seated in a secluded private area. Sayaka as usual sat in a nearby table. Far enough to give privacy and close enough to keep a good eye on me. While I knew it wasn’t her fault I couldn’t help, but feel annoyed by this. No one likes to have someone following their very move, but me being big on privacy hated it even more. “I have something I wanted to talk to you about,” Jurina finally stated after the waiter took our order.

I took a sip of my water and replied, “Do tell.” It was a casual response and it made me feel normal again not like a prisoner which was how my mother made me feel. Jurina glanced over at Sayaka and sighed. “I thought of an idea to get in touch with Yuki,” she said the last part in a whisper in fear of being overheard. I looked at her surprised. “I thought I told you I had no plans of getting in contract with Yuki,” I reminded her bitterly a bit upset at her for bringing the topic up again.

Jurina looked annoyed by my response, but I don’t know what she was expecting. If I wanted to see Yuki I would have honestly tried harder. I don’t mean to sound cold, but honestly I just think it’s for Yuki’s best interest to move on with someone else as much as it hurts.

“You can’t be serious! Mayu you can’t let your mother run your life forever. What are you going to do the day she asks you to wed someone you don’t love? You go on and on about not wanting to take away Yuki’s happiness which I still think is dumb because you are Yuki’s happiness, but putting that aside what about your happiness Mayu?” Jurina demanded still in a low voice to avoid being overheard.

“It doesn’t matter. You know the extremes my mom will go to. What if she hurts her?” I insisted with crossed arms. Jurina didn’t seem convinced by this statement. “Don’t be so dramatic. What is the worst thing your mother can do? Besides you are already hurting Yuki as it is. At least let me let her know why you left Mayu,” Jurina insisted. She really wasn’t going to let it go, but I know Yuki. Once she finds out what happened she won’t stop until she finds me. Unless she is moved on. It will only trouble her then. “Only if you let me tell Rena the truth,” I told her.

Jurina flinched and I knew I was hitting a soft spot, but I didn’t care. How dare she try to give my love advice when she herself never listens to mine? She seemed to think about this and replied, “Fine. That won’t mean anything anyways.” I gaped at the words. “A-Are you serious?” was all I managed to say. Jurina had been so adamant about not letting Rena know the truth it was very shocking to hear this. Yet I knew for I fact that this would mean everything for Jurina in spite of what she said.

If I agreed to this it was very possible for Jurina to at least get part of her life back and for her to be happy. I loved Yuki and I wanted to protect her, but Jurina was very dear to me as well. I want her to be happy too. Besides she agreed to only tell Yuki what happened right? It changed nothing and Yuki was still safe from my mother’s wrath.

“Fine what is your plan?”

“Airin where are you taking me?” I asked slightly awestruck by the scenery around us. The further we drove the more beautiful the scenery got. Airi flashed me a secretive smile and simply replied, “You’ll see.” I wrinkled my nose in annoyance. I don’t normally like surprises and the suspense was killing me. When Airin told me she was taking me somewhere special I didn’t think the drive would be this long nor that she was going to be so mysterious about it.

It’s been a year since we started dating and although I was hesitant at first everything has been working out just fine. I like Airi no I love her. She is funny, kind, unique, and my best friend, but… I don’t like to think about it, but when I think about what I had with Jurina those two days we dated it simply didn’t compared. The amount of passion we shared never developed between me and Airin. I be kidding myself if I said it did. I often felt guilty about this.

I shouldn’t be comparing. Airin was amazing in her own right and extremely loyal which is something Jurina lacked. Honestly is more important than passion in a relationship anyways right? Even so there is no point in thinking about Jurina. She moved on with Mayu and she has a successful career again. I saw Jurina and Mayu in a award event recently which further my suspicions that two girls were together again. I looked out the window and stared into the color changing trees we were passing. Somehow it felt like everyone moved on except for me.

In spite of having Airi and in spite of loving her I still feel empty and lonely inside. I can’t help it. I wish I didn’t feel this way, but I can’t do anything about it as much as I wish I could. “Why are you so quiet Rena?” Airin asked her voice laced with concerned. “Nothing!” I quickly responded not wanting to worry her, but it seemed my jumpy reaction did the opposite as she frown. “I was daydreaming that’s all. I wish we weren’t in a car so I can take pictures,” I said more calmly. She relaxed and replied, “We’ll be there soon enough.”

It was then I noticed I wasn’t the only one who was acting oddly. Airin seemed nervous about something too her hands shaking slightly. Her face seemed a bit paler than usual and she almost seemed scared. I was so lost in thought before I didn’t notice this. “Airi are you okay? You’re a bit pale,” I asked pointing at her white stricken face. Airin quickly nodded. “It’s nothing,” she answered and we were silent again. There was a heavy aura enveloping the car and it unsettled me.

What was going through Airi’s mind? And why did it take me so long to notice something was wrong? It’s because she is not Jurina, a tiny part of my brain screamed and I felt like shooting myself. Why out of all days I choose a day where I had a romantic date with Airi to think about Jurina? Airi suddenly pulled over and the car came to a halt. “We are here,” Airi said. My eyes widen as I took in where she stopped. We were parked in a hiking site surrounding by forest.

There were several empty cars around us as well and there was a sign indicating a hiking trail. Further away in the distance I could see a small quaint bus station. It seemed this trail was a well know tourist spot. It was nice, but I was never fond of physical activity and that included hiking. I always managed to injure myself or someone around me. This did not sound fun. It did not sound fun at all.

Airi seemed to notice my gloomy mood and laughed. ”Relax Rena. We are not going to go up very high. I promise. I just want to show you something that’s all. I promise it will be worth it.” Airi reassured. I managed a small smile. I trust her words, but I still feared my infamous clumsiness that my grandmother often teased me for. “If you say so,” I said in a small voice causing her to laugh again. She grabbed my clammy hand and began to lead me towards the trail. “Just stick with me and you’ll me fine,” Airi told me as we walked.

I nodded at clung on to her not because I was trying to be romantic or anything, but because I was genuinely scared to falling. We kept going for several minutes and I was tempted to tell Airi that she lied about saying we wouldn’t walk much. Her idea of walking a lot and my idea of walking a lot were very different. I didn’t voice this though. I couldn’t deny the scenery was lovely though. I pulled out my smaller camera from the small bag hanging besides my waist and began to capture everything.

I wished I would have had my good camera, but it was too heavy to carry and I was already suffering as it is. The more pictures I took the more relaxed I felt. Photography did this to me. It made me forget everything and the beautiful subject helped. As much as I complained the hike was worth it. I got some lovely photos out of it. “I know you hate hiking, but this place is just so pretty I couldn’t help, but bring you,” Airi said as if reading my mind.

“It is. If it weren’t for the walking part I would come more often,” I admitted with a laugh. Airi joined me and our laughs seemed to echo through the wilderness. I felt my worries leave me as I laughed and entered an odd state of peacefulness. We walked a bit longer taking in the crisp fall air when Airi grinned and exclaimed, “We are here!” I didn’t see what she meant as soon as she did because I was a couple of steps behind her, but when I did I gasped.

In front of us was the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen. The roaring of the water could be heard clearly and several rocks filled of moss could be seen. Wild flowers were growing everywhere and I even spotted a few colorful mushrooms growing. I quickly took a picture, but I knew that a picture couldn’t capture it’s exact beauty. It wouldn’t be able to capture it’s fresh earthy smell, the relaxing sound, and just the sheer atmosphere of peace that surrounded this little, yet amazing piece of land. Saying I was awestruck would be understatement.

“Oh Airi it’s beautiful,” I finally managed to say. Airi smiled. “I am glad you like it. I wanted to find somewhere special. I knew you wouldn’t be amazed by a pricy restaurant or a candle light dinner so I searched and searched until I found this place,” Airi said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She lost me with that one. What was she talking about? She seemed to notice this because she continued.

“It’s been a year since we started dating and I been the happiest person since then. I know you didn’t feel the same at first and I don’t know what compelled you to give us a shot, but I am glad you did,” Airi continued. I still was unsure where she was going with this until she got down in one knee. It all hit me at once and I froze in place not quite believing myself even though common sense pointed to the obvious. She pulled out a small box from her pocket and smiled. “I love you Rena. I really do. Would you do me the honor of spending the rest of my life with you?”

A single word enter my mind and I am not quite sure why, but it did. Jurina. It was then I knew I couldn’t. I couldn’t agree to this. Airi kept looking at me expectantly not sensing the inner turmoil I was having within. It was one thing to date Airi while being unsure of my feelings, but a whole another thing to marry her. “I-I can’t! I am really sorry!” I quickly said before running away towards the trail. I stumbled several times with twigs, but I kept going. I couldn’t breath. I needed to get out of there.

My shakily legs eventually made their way to the bus station I saw earlier. Once there I stopped running and my body calmed down a bit, but not my mind. Airi just proposed to me! And I left her there! I instantly felt guilty, but what else could I do? I could never agree to it. I… I didn’t love her way I should. Still after all this time I couldn’t see her as more than a friend. Still after all this time it was Jurina. It would always be Jurina the one I love. It seemed ridiculous even to me, but no one ever said reason ruled the heart.

I hastily made my way to the ticket booth and bought myself a ticket. Luckily the next train would arrive in ten minutes so I didn’t have to wait much. I quickly sent Airi a text telling her I would be leaving in a train. I felt a knot in my stomach. There was no way I’ll be able to look at her after this. She will probably hate me for this. I couldn’t blame her. We couldn’t be together anymore. She probably will not want to ever be my friend again. The thought was lonely and I don’t recalled ever feeling more lonely than now. Still I couldn’t play with her feelings and there is no future for us.

Even so that didn’t stop the tears from falling at the thought of losing her.

“I need to talk to you,” I told Sayaka once it was just me and her. I knew what I was about to tell her was a big risk, but it was the only way I could make things right with Jurina and Rena. I needed Sayaka to allow me to see Rena. In person. I had to somehow convince her. I don’t know if I’ll be able to, but I have to try. “I need you to allow me to see someone other than my list of approved friends,” I said. Sayaka sighed. “Mayu-sama you know I can’t let you do that,” Sayaka answered.

“Please Sayaka! It’s not the person my mom fears I’ll see. It’s Jurina’s ex girlfriend! Just this notice let me break the rules! I need to tell her something and if I don’t say it in person she won’t believe it otherwise! I swear even if my mother found out I’ll make sure it doesn’t cause your job. Please!” I insisted. I could see her resolve crumbing. “I won’t cause trouble. I promise,” I promised. Finally Sayaka seemed to give in because she asked, “Where will we be going?”

The train ride back home was filled of worried glances of strangers as they watched me cry my eyes out. Normally I would feel shy and awkward about this, but I was too upset to care. My eyes were swollen and I couldn’t get home soon enough. All I wanted to do was go home and forget about everything, but it seemed that my luck was having none of it as I found a familiar face standing in front of my doorstep along with a stranger. Watanabe Mayu.

“I been waiting for you,” Mayu huffed sounding annoyed as if I made her wait in spite the fact she came unannounced. Seeing her in front of me was shocking enough. Just when I thought I had enough surprises for the day Mayu out of all people decides to make an appearance. I couldn’t even fathom the reason why. We never talked and the only reason I knew her was because she was my ex girlfriend’s other girlfriend. I didn’t even know if I should invite her in or not.

It was just too weird. Nonetheless it seem like that was what she was expecting so I unlocked the door and led her into my small apartment. The bizarre girl quickly took a seat and the women with her dressed in all black simply stood there. Unsure of what to do I asked, “Would you two like some tea?” Mayu beamed at the idea and replied, “Tea would be nice right Sayaka?” The women, Sayaka, stiffly nodded. I began to pull out cups and Mayu finally began to talk.

“I know this seems odd and sudden. I am sorry about that, but I really need to talk to you. I would have done it before, but Jurina refused to let me and there were other circumstances that prevented me from doing so,” Mayu began. I flinched at Jurina’s name. While I often thought about her talking about her was more painful than I excepted. Not to mention I still had no idea what Mayu wanted to talk to me about. There was nothing to talk about.

Her words were as odd as her visit. “I don’t understand. What could you possibly want to talk to me about?” I asked her bluntly. I just wanted to get to the point because honestly I have had enough surprises for the day. I served the tea in the cups and sat next to Mayu. Mayu took a sip and finally said, “I came to clear up a misunderstanding I should have cleared it up a long time ago.” Noting my still confused look she continued, ” It’s about the day you left Jurina. When you saw us together. Do you remember?” How could I forget? She had no idea how much I went back to that day.

It was a memory that haunted me still today. The feeling of anger, betrayal, and pure sadness all at once was not something I could easily forget. And yet… What exactly did she mean by misunderstanding? “What are you talking about?” I asked her dumbly. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but my stubborn self didn’t want to see it. “I wasn’t with Jurina that day. I mean yes I was talking to her, but it’s not the way you think. I wasn’t on a date with her or anything. She was only apologizing and helping me with an issue I was having. Nothing more,” Mayu said.

I heard the words, but I couldn’t believe them. I just couldn’t even after seeing the sincere look in her eyes. “But I saw you! You were holding hands. And then afterwards you appeared in T.V. together!” I exclaimed feeling my world spinning. Mayu flashed me a look that had both pity and guilt. “We are just friends Rena. We decided to be friends from that day on. I have someone else I love and she does too. That day she was trying to help me see that person because we had a problem. She was holding my hand to reassure me. Nothing more,” Mayu insisted.

They were just… Friends? After all this time they were just friends? Dread filled me as my memory came back to me and I realized the terrible mistake I made. Jurina tried tell me this, but I refused to let her explain. But then again what did she expect? How could I possibly believe her after she had already lied to me about Mayu before? It was her fault I didn’t trust her in the first place!

“You said Jurina refused to let you tell me?” I questioned. Mayu nodded. “She was upset. Upset that you didn’t believe her and stupidly stubborn. Not to mention I couldn’t come tell you even if I wanted. You have no idea how difficult it was for me to arrange this meeting with you. Sometimes I wonder if she told me not to tell you because she was angry or because she didn’t want to trouble me. I guess it’s a combination of both,” Mayu explained sounding slightly bitter. Mayu looked so sad and I couldn’t help, but wonder what situation she was going through. Before I could ask anything else she pulled a ticket from her pocket and handed it to me.

“Look I understand you might be upset at Jurina, but she is not the same without you and I know you feel the same way. I told Jurina I would go with her to this fashion show, but I want you to go instead. She won’t be participating so you’ll have a chance to talk,” Mayu said. I looked at the tickets then back at her. I wasn’t that I didn’t want to see Jurina. I did. It is the one thing I been longing for since we split, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t scared. If what Mayu said was true and Jurina was angry at me would she even want to see me?

“Does Jurina know you are doing this?” I asked her. Mayu shook her head and replied, “She knows I came to tell you, but she doesn’t know I plan to give you my ticket.” I stared at the ticket again. “Do you think I should go?” I ask hesitantly. I never remember feeling so lost in my life and I had no one to give me advice, but Mayu. “I think so. I think Jurina might be cold at first, but she’ll come around. She loves you too much. So what do you say?”

“I’ll consider it.”

Sometimes I think working in a store is harder than working as a maid. Sure being a maid is a hard job as well, but you don’t have to deal with different kinds of people. I mean sure Mayu’s mother was difficult to deal with, but I knew how to deal with her anger. Working with upset strangers however is an entirely different thing. Still it wasn’t an entirely bad job and I was thankful to Sae for hiring me and giving me a home. Actually I was thankful to Sae for a lot things. Specially now that Mayu is gone.

Mayu… She disappeared off of the face of the earth without giving a single reason or warning. I tried looking for her in her home and it was vacant. I tried calling her and the line was disconnected. I went as far as trying to contact Jurina, but her celebrity status made it impossible. I don’t understand what happened. We had finally settled our differences and Mayu herself was the first one to declare we were going out. Now she is gone. Completely and utterly gone. She has been gone for a year and everyday is hard as the last. Whoever said time heals all wounds is a complete liar. At least in my case.

I was completely depressed for a month, but it was Sae who was able to bring me back up again. Her cheerful personality never failed to lighten my day and slowly, but surely I began to move on. Or at least attempted to. I can’t forget many things. I can’t forget us. And I can’t imagine loving anyone the way I loved Mayu. It seems completely impossible and foreign to me. If I could I would turn back time to the times we were together, but I can’t. Thinking of it was only going to hurt me more than what I was already hurting.

“Are you ready to go?” Sae asked behind the cash register. “Yeah. It was a long day wasn’t it? And the cold weather doesn’t help at all. Hopefully it warms up tomorrow,” I replied with cleaning the last messy shelves. Sae grimaced. “Tell me about it. I can’t believe we got so many people in such a chilly day. Wouldn’t they rather stay indoors?” Sae asked. “I guess not. People can be weird,” I answered. After that we were both silent again focusing on our jobs.

It always surprise me how messy the store was at the end of the day. I mean I never see people making a mess and yet when the day ends there is a huge mess. It seems strange to me, but maybe I am thinking about it to much. Sae finished putting the money from the day’s sells in the safe and we began to head out. It was late and it seems the temperature fell as well. I hugged my body as Sae locked the door. “Is it me or did it get colder?” I asked my body shivering.  Sae chuckled. “I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. Say I wanted to ask you something,” Sae told me as we began to walk to the apartment.

It was a short distance so no car or other means of transport were necessary. It made the easier since I didn’t require Sae to be around to drive me to work nor did we have to share a car. “What is it?” I asked. Sae stopped abruptly. “I-I really like you Yuki. I always have. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me,” Sae said stuttering a bit. My eyes widen in surprise. Sae liked me? Since always? What did that even mean? Is that the reason she let me move in? And how did I feel? I guess if I was honest with myself that was less of a mystery. I didn’t feel the same. I never even considered it in the first place.

I wasn’t sure how to answer or react. Well it was more like I didn’t know the right thing to say to avoid hurting her feelings. I had to give her an answer though. “Look Sae I really like you, but as a friend. I never really thought about us being more than that. You see I love someone else,” I explained in the most gentle way possible. Sae didn’t look too bothered by this at all and I wondered if she was expecting such a response. “Look I understand, but think about it. I mean that person you like isn’t by your side like I am is she?” Sae asked making it sound more like a statement than a question. That statement stung. She was right. Mayu wasn’t by my side.

In spite of the words she said she was gone now, but I couldn’t move on. I couldn’t say yes to Sae. It wouldn’t be fair to her. “I am sorry. My answer isn’t going to change. I don’t want to play with your feelings Sae. I respect you too much for that. Please try to understand. I am sure there is someone else out there for you,” I told her. Sae smiled. “You are always so kind Yuki. You know that?” Sae said. She began to walk the opposite direction of the apartment complex causing me to lift an eyebrow. “Sae? Where are you going?” I asked.

“I understand your feelings I do, but I hope you understand I need some space to sort mine out. I’ll be back later.” Sae reassured me before walking away. I wanted to chase her down and console her, but I knew I wasn’t the right person to do that. Still I couldn’t help, but be worried. I guess that is just my nature. I made my way up the stairs to Sae’s apartment and unlocked the door. Once inside I changed into my p.js and collapsed in the nearby coach turning on the T.V. to try and get my head off things. I had barely settled in when I heard a knock at the door.

Did Sae come back already? No she had a key so why would she knock? I wondered if I should answer the door or not, but the knocking was so persistent that I had no choice, but to answer. Once I opened the door I was greeted with the sight of a small slim nervous looking girl. She was holding an envelop in her hands, but she did not seem familiar. Maybe she was a friend of Sae’s? “Sae is not here right now,” I told her noticing she wasn’t speaking. Maybe she was surprised because a stranger opened the door.

“A-Are you Kashiwagi Yuki?” the girl stuttered. Surprised by the fact she knew my name all I could do was nod. She then handed me the envelop and stated, “This is for you.” Before I could even ask any questions she ran off leaving me confused. I looked at the envelop with curiosity. Who could it possibly be from? I walked back inside and opened the envelop.

Dear Yuki,

This is Jurina. I hope you understand why I couldn’t come to say this to you personally instead of in a letter. There is something I wanted to tell you, but it wasn’t easy to communicate with you due to my newfound fame of course and also because Mayu didn’t want me to tell you this. Don’t judge her too sternly. I think she just didn’t want to worry and was trying to protect you. I tried to talk her out of this, but she refused to have it any other way until recently since I was finally able to convince her to allow to tell you this. I know you have probably been deeply hurt by her suddenly disappearing from your life.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you began to doubt her feelings and everything she told you, but this isn’t her fault. She still loves you Yuki and I hope you still love her to because she is a great girl. What happen was that the day you two met Mayu’s mother found out. She saw you two kissing. Since then she has cut Mayu off from the rest of the world going as far as hiring a personal body guard to follow her at all times. I’ve seen the way she lived Yuki.

It’s not okay. She didn’t want to drag you into this, but I do. What her mother is doing is not only cruel, but it is inhumane. Please she won’t listen to me and I can’t do anything about this, but you can. Please find some way to fight for her. By the way her address is 1000 Green Street and her number is 888-9067. She asked me not to share this with you and I know she wants to protect you, but I don’t agree and I know you won’t as well. That’s all. It’s in your hands now.

Sincerely, Jurina

My tears filled the page as I finish reading the letter. Mayu never left! She was forced to leave. In spite knowing her situation, I couldn’t felt, but to feel relieved by this because it meant Mayu was the person I thought she was not some cruel girl playing with my emotions. Even so what in the world was I going to do?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2014, 02:41:49 AM »
Mayu help Jurina in secret

Jurina help Mayu in secret

Woh what a great friendship they have

Please updatesoon

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2014, 05:59:49 AM »
A mayuki is coming!!!!

WMatsui comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2014, 07:01:28 AM »
Yea o though about that too

Why jurina doesnt keep tried explain to rena?

Mayuki!!!!! YUKI do something!!!!

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2014, 10:13:59 AM »
I'm happy that Rena wiLL consider to Come to See Jurina again. . . yokattttaaaaaaaaaa. . . . She refuse Airin proposed. ! ! PLease go away Airin. . . :p Rena's heart is just for Jurina. . pLease update next chapter ASAP. I can't wait it. More WMATSUI. ThNx

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2014, 11:22:08 AM »
Jurina and Mayu at least tried to clear the misunderstandings after a year.

Rena and Yuki will have to be brave especially Yuki. They won't get their real happiness if they will not use the chances given to them now they know the truth.

I'm looking forward to know what Yuki will do. Seeing and getting Mayu needs to be plan very well.     

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2014, 11:39:28 AM »
I somehow felt Jurina reason not insist explain the misunderstanding between her and Rena was because of her popularity at the moment, try to imagine, if Jurina is difficult just to meet with Yuki, how with rena?

so if she and Rena together,will be even more difficult to maintain their relationship, because jurina too busy with her career activity

is true that jurina was upset because rena refused her to explain,but i think she know the reason why rena behave like that

mayuki? i dont know their problem looks more complicated than i though
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2014, 05:25:48 AM »
I actually fell in love with this fic! :fap   :twothumbs :inlove: Please update soon

:panic: :panic: :panic: :bow:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »
WOW I already wnat to know what is next :D

Too much expectation and other things  :twothumbs

I t was a really really good chapter Thanks a lot!!!

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »
Great story !! I like it,update soon please !!

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Ch.17
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2014, 05:33:45 PM »
A/N: The focus on this chapter is on Mayuki. I hope you guys enjoy and I know it might be a bit badly written, but I ran out of ideas    ^ ^’. I be happy if you guys are able to enjoy it regardless. Please forgive my grammar mistakes as well.

Ch.17 Crazy Break ins

I have no idea what I am doing. None whatsoever. Nor do I have a concrete plan. I sighed as I stood in front of the huge house that was now Mayu’s house. I was wearing a black hat and fake glasses to hide my identity. I looked beyond ridiculous, but I couldn’t think of anything else to disguise myself. I am not really just what I am waiting for or what I gain from just standing outside the house. I couldn’t go in there could I? This was a stupid plan. Suddenly out the gates came out a familiar girl. Kojima Haruna. I quickly waved at her, but she only gave me a bewildered look. Oh yeah. I forgot about the silly disguise.

I took off the glasses and she looked even more anxious. She quickly rushed to my side and pulled me behind a tree. I could only gape at her unsure of what to say. “What are you doing here?” Haruna hissed. “I-I wanted to see Mayu,” I managed to answer taken aback by her tone. The usually airheaded friendly girl groaned and shook her head. “Do you have any idea the amount of security that is surrounding that house? If Mayu’s mom sees you you’ll be in so much trouble!” Haruna exclaimed. With her words the reality of Mayu’s situation hit me making feel utterly depressed. I know that I didn’t do anything bad, but I couldn’t help, but feel responsible.

“So it’s true. She is really locking Mayu up in there,” I said my voice sad. Haruna seemed to relax and nodded. ”Yes. How did you know anyways? We aren’t even allow to contact you,” Haruna asked. They weren’t allowed to contact me? Mayu’s mom really was all sorts of crazy. No wonder none of my old coworkers never messaged me back when I asked questions. “You’re joking. That lady is insane,” I told her. Haruna nodded in agreement, but said, “That insane lady is my boss. There is nothing I can do about it. I need this job.” I knew how true this was for her.

Haruna had told me once father had left her mother before she was born and her mother couldn’t work due to a hip injury she got at work. Haruna really did need the job. She was the only person sustaining her household. “I understand, but I have to do something. There has got to be a way you can help me,” I answered. I didn’t want to risk Haruna’s job, but I couldn’t leave Mayu at her mother’s hands. There had to be a way Haruna could help me without getting fired. “I could get fired. In fact if someone found out I was talking to you right now I will be fired,” Haruna said nervously looking around to make sure we were really alone.

“Well can you at least tell me about the security?” I asked her. Anything she could tell me would help at this point. If I knew more of the security many I could sneak Mayu out. ”Don’t tell me you are going to try to break in,” Haruna replied her voice laced with disbelief. “I have no other choice. Don’t tell me you think what is going on in that house is okay. No one deserves that,” I insisted. This seemed to convince Haruna because then she replied, “Alright. I’ll help you, but I am only giving you information. Nothing more.”

According to Haruna security was less late in the night and it was my best shot since it was dark. While I knew I wouldn’t be killed if I got caught and the most Mayu’s mom could do was charge me with trespassing I was a bit scared. It wasn’t everyday I tried to sneak pass through houses filled with guards. And climb a tree. Yup I was climbing a tree. I am greatly and deeply afraid of heights. And I am climbing a tree. It turns out Mayu’s room is in the second floor, but luckily or unluckily near a large tree. If you climb it you can reach the balcony.

At least according to Haruna. I still have no idea how I am planning to climb it though. I had packed a rope earlier that day along with other supplies. Perhaps I bought stuff I don’t even need, but then again I don’t know much about this sort of thing. All I know is I am breaking into a house. I won’t lie. It’s a bit exciting in it’s own way although frightening. “Yuki where are you going?” Sae’s sleepily voice asked behind me. I must have waken her up. I had told her nothing about my plans. I didn’t want to hurt her feeling by talking about the girl I loved. Ever since her confession and Jurina’s letter our relationship became strained. Sure it had only been two days, but already I could feel the distance growing between us.

I can’t do anything about it though. It is Sae that was to come to terms with this and I feel I’ll only make it worst. I am not going to avoid her, but I am also not going to push her if she isn’t ready to talk to me. Sae looked at me with crossed arms. It was then I realized how strange my behavior must have seemed to her at the moment. I mean I was not only wearing all black, but I was also carrying a heavy-looking bag. Add to that the fact that it was 1:00 a.m. “It’s kind of a long story, but I’ll be back soon,” I reassured her.

I was about to open the door again, but she gasped my arm. “Yuki, it’s 1:00 a.m. in the morning. There is no way I am letting you go out at this time unless you give me a good reason,” Sae told me quite seriously. I sighed. I guess I would have to tell her the story. That was how I found myself telling her the entire story. From my crush on Mayu to her mother’s disapproval of me to my current situation. By the end of it Sae just blinked and said, “You seriously expect to break into her house? Just like that?” I bit my lip and nodded. When she put it like that it did sound very silly. Sure enough Sae began to laugh.

“Yuki, you are one of the thinnest girl’s I know. Not to mention you are beyond clumsy and horrible at sports. How in the world do you think you are going to be able to?” Sae asked. I could tell she was not trying to mock me and she was only pointing out this because she was concerned. She was right to be concerned, but I couldn’t just sit here with my arms crossed while Mayu is trapped there. Not anymore. “I have to try, Sae. I have to try. I can’t just leave her there. I love her too much,” I told her my eyes dead serious.

She seemed to noticed this because she nodded and replied, “I am coming too.” My eyes widen at her words. Here was Sae who loved me trying to help me save the girl I loved which wasn’t her? That made no sense. “Why?” I asked sounding as shocked as I felt. Sae chuckled softly. “Because it’s what friends do and we are friends right? Plus someone has to make sure you don’t get yourself killed.” Sae insisted. I smiled at her comment. I was happy she felt that way. “Fine, but don’t blame me if we have to deal with a trespassing ticket or jail time,” I warned her. Sae laughed.

“I should start calling a lawyer,” Sae said as we walked out the apartment. Although she was joking I wondered if I should call a lawyer too.

It’s been two days since I visited Rena and it was one day until the fashion show I gave her tickets too. I wondered if she would show. It was her only chance to make up with Jurina. She had to go, but she might not go. For some reason the thought of her not going made me very sad. Not only because of Jurina, but because of her too. She was suffering just as much. Maybe I was just so unhappy myself I want someone to have a chance at being happy. I am not completely sure what it is, but I want them to end up together.

Then it occurred to me that if Rena did go she wouldn’t have a gown. I didn’t think of that. Maybe Sayaka will let me sneak one to her. Maybe… I looked at the clock and sighed. It was 12:00 a.m. I should probably go to bed. With that said I began to drift to sleep.

Meanwhile…

“Are you sure you want to do this Yuki? There are like six guards already and that is only in front of the house,” Sae pointed out. I gulped. Wow this is what Haruna meant when she said the security was less later at night? I don’t want to think about how security was during the day. ”Y-Yeah. Yeah we are already here!” I said sounding more confident than I actually felt. Sae shrugged. She was acting a little too easygoing considering what we were about to attempt.

Then again Sae was always getting into trouble when we were younger. I bet this isn’t new to her. I on the other hand was always the sweet quiet one that never caused any trouble. ”Okay so let’s go over this again,” I told Sae nervously. “I will light up a firework across the street which should distract the guards. Then you will slip pass them to the house,” Sae said carefully.

“Then I’ll hide in a brush and wait for my chance to climb the tree near window,” I finished. Yup nothing can go wrong. Nothing can go wrong at all.  ”Oh and make sure to quote some Shakespeare once you are in her balcony,” Sae teased with a smirk. I blushed and quickly exclaimed, “Shut up Sae.” Talking like that made me feel like we were back in the old days when Sae and I were just two kids messing around. Maybe just maybe we can be that way again. Maybe… ”Alright are you ready?” Sae asked.

I nodded. “Ready as I’ll ever be,” I replied. With that said Sae pulled out a firework from my bag. This wasn’t originally part of my plan. It was all Sae’s idea. Actually Sae was quite horrified to learn I didn’t have an actual plan and she quickly put one together.

With that said Sae pulled out a firework from my bag. This wasn’t originally part of my plan. It was all Sae’s idea. Actually Sae was quite horrified to learn I didn’t have an actual plan. I was lucky Sae found of leftover fireworks from last year’s New Years party in her apartment otherwise the plan would have been a completely failure. I mean I don’t think there is anyone selling fireworks at 1:30 a.m. “Okay you need to go get closer to the gate that way when I set this up you can quickly run inside,” Sae told me. I nodded and began to head a bit closer as discreetly as I could.

“Good luck,” Sae said softly to avoid being overheard. I only replied with a smile. If this works I will be seriously indebted to Sae. The guards with tall and big except for one young scary-looking  girl who looked about my age. In their pockets I could clearly see guns. I gulped. Hopefully those aren’t used tonight. Suddenly I heard a loud screech and looked up at the sky. Sae had lit the firework. The guards instantly were distracted and pointed across the street.  In a rush they began to run towards the bush where the firework was lit up. I quickly took my chance and dashed into the Watanabe house. I really hoped Sae would be alright.

Security wasn’t as intense inside the gates. I guess they figured if they guarded the gates well enough there would be no need for much security inside. I was rather lucky. The tree besides Mayu’s window seemed to be unguarded. Now I just needed to figure out how to get up there. Thankfully the tree was as Haruna described it. Easy to climb. At least it looked easy to climb, however as soon as I had made a bit of process I slipped back down landing on my butt. I glared at the tree. I will not let this dumb tree stop me from seeing Mayu. I’ll climb it even if I have to die trying.

“Need a lift?” Sae asked behind me. “Sae! You made it in! But that wasn’t part of the plan!” I exclaimed surprised. Sae chuckled. “Well yeah, but then I figured if it was you climbing the tree you never be able to do it alone with your accident-phone self,” Sae teased. I wanted to argue this, but we kind of didn’t have much time to argue. Plus I did need Sae’s help with this. “So what now?” I asked. Then without a warning Sae lifted me up in her arms causing me to nearly scream. “Hold on to that big branch over there and use it to pull yourself up,” Sae ordered. “But I might fall!” I answered back terrified.

“Do you want to get to Mayu or not?” Sae countered. I sighed and quickly grabbed the thick tree branch. “Okay now hoist yourself up. I am here to catch you in case you fall,” Sae ordered. My palms grew sweaty when I heard the word fall. Ah the things people do for love. I tried to do as Sae said, but kept failing only swinging myself back and front in the branch. “Yuki. You seriously need to work out after this. It isn’t that hard,” Sae said. I groaned. “Oh be quiet Ms. I won every sport in high school,” I hissed.

Finally after two more minutes I was able to do as Sae said. “Sae look I did it!” I exclaimed happily. “You should be more ashamed than pleased with yourself. Any elementary kid could have easily done it. Now all you need to is carefully climb up,” Sae ordered. I pouted at her comment, but followed her orders all while wondering when did Sae get so bossy? Climbing from where Sae lift me up from was a lot easier. Soon I was standing right next to Mayu’s window. “Watch your step Yuki. The branches are thin. Maybe jumping would be a better idea,” Sae pointed out. “J-Jumping?” I managed to say frighten at the idea of it.

I could fall to my death! “It’s really not that much a distance. You can do it Yuki. You made it all the way up there,” Sae encouraged. She didn’t seem as worried as I did. “If I fall and die I am seriously haunting you for the rest of your life,” I threaten. Sae only chuckled. Okay here goes nothing. 1… 2… 3… With that I jumped landing hard on the Mayu’s balcony. “Ouch,” I groaned as I felt my body in pain due to the harsh landing. “Step aside,” Sae called and before I knew it she was right next to me in the balcony. I gaped. “What do you do? Climb trees for a living or something?” I demanded in disbelief. I couldn’t believe she climb up there so fast and without help.

Sae laughed. “I told you. Any elementary student could do this,” Sae reminded me smugly. I rolled my eyes and got on my feet dusting myself. I walked towards the glass window separating the balcony from the room. I sighed in relieved as I saw Mayu’s sleeping figure in her bed. I was kind of scared I would walk into the wrong balcony. I mean Haruna told me where the room was, but there was always that possibility. Mayu looked so peaceful while she slept. She did not look like a girl who been cut off from the world because of her mother.

I began to knock on the door. At first Mayu just stirred, but then her eyes opened. Still not realizing what was going on she got up and headed towards her other bedroom door. I chuckled at her confusion when she opened the wrong door. I knocked again and she turned around finally noticing me. She instantly rubbed her eyes as if wanting to confirm her suspicion. In an instant she closed the other door applying the lock and rushed towards the balcony door. “Yuki! What in the world are you doing here?” she demanded quietly once she opened the door. She quickly pulled us in not even asking who Sae was.

“I am rescuing you of course. I even recruited a friend,” I said with a smile. I felt more relax now that I was by Mayu’s side and couldn’t help, but feel happy. “R-Rescuing? But who told- Jurina!!!! THAT BAKA!!!!” Mayu bellowed sounding quite angry. I laughed at her reaction finding it quite cute. I put my hand in her shoulder to attempt to calm her down. “Calm down she was only trying to help. Listen we need to go now!” I urged her. Mayu shook her head.

“I am sorry Yuki, but I can’t. I really really can’t. You know I want to, but do you have any idea what my mother would do if I leave? We’ll never be able to live normally. I don’t want to do that to you,” Mayu replied sadly. Tears began to fall across my cheeks and I think she was crying too. I came so far. I couldn’t just leave her there. I couldn’t. I don’t care if an entire army comes after us. I don’t care about anything, but being by her side. ”I can’t leave you here. Not like this. Please Mayu. I don’t care about what your mother might do as long as you are by my side,” I begged. Mayu shook her head. I sighed and looked at Sae. She shrugged as if saying this isn’t my problem.

“I guess I am going to have to do this the hard way,” I finally said and grabbed Mayu. I honestly didn’t think this through, but I if that’s what it’s going to take to get Mayu out of here it is what I will do. Even if she gets upset. Mayu gasped at my unexpected action. “W-What are you doing Yuki?! Put me down!” Mayu ordered kicking her legs. I shook my head stubbornly. ”I am kidnapping you Mayu. It’s for your own good,” I told her. Mayu continued squirmed trying to get out of my arms, but failed.

“Put me down Yuki!!!” Mayu insisted trying not to raise her voice due to fear of being overheard.. “Nope. I am taking you with me,” I told her stubbornly. Mayu sighed.  ”Okay okay I’ll go with you,” Mayu said admitting defeat. I smirked. “That’s more like it.” I replied kissing her cheek. Mayu’s face flushed, but she wore a small smile. “You are really something you know that?” Mayu told me. I laughed softly. I was about to say something else, but Sae who had been quiet until now tugged my sleeve.

“Guys I think we have company.”

We spun around to find ourselves facing that girl I saw with the guards earlier. Her arms were crossed and her face was a little scary. This was not good. This was not good at all. “Sayaka!” Mayu exclaimed recognizing the girl. ”I saw a commotion so I headed over here to make sure you were alright,” the stoic guard explained. “Sayaka please don’t tell my mother!” Mayu pleaded. Mayu was crying again.

The guard shook her head. “I can’t let you leave. You know that. I’ll get fired. You know I hate this as much as you do, but I need this job,” Sayaka explained motioning closer to us. I exchanged a panicked look with Sae. What were we going to do now? If this Sayaka told Mayu’s mother what happened next? What would happen to us? To Mayu? Luckily Sae was quick on her feet. ”If it’s the job you are worried about I can give you a job. Maybe not as high paying, but a decent job,” Sae promised.

The girl looked at Sae and seemed to consider this. “I-I can talk to Jurina. She knows you have skills. I know if I ask she’ll give you a job so please help us,” Mayu added nervously. Sayaka sighed. She really seemed to be considering Mayu’s and Sae’s offers. For the love of god please accept. Please accept. Please accept. ”Fine! You win. I’ll sneak you out in my truck,” Sayaka finally agreed not looking too pleased, but not as scary looking as before. We all jumped in glee. It seemed our little plan of rescuing Mayu was going better than I imagined. “Perfect! So now how do we leave?” Mayu asked.

“Same way we got in. We climb down,” Sae said. Sayaka nodded in agreement. “Alright let’s go,” Sayaka announced. “Wait!” Mayu suddenly said running towards her closet. Her closet out of all places. At a time like this. ”You are kidding right?” Sae said voicing my thoughts out loud. I love Mayu, but I had to agree this wasn’t the time for clothes.

Mayu came out with a white evening gown. It was beautiful, but… “A dress Mayu? Really?” I questioned with furrowed eyebrows. Mayu didn’t even blink at my question. “It’s a thank you gift for Jurina,” Mayu explained still unfazed by our dumbfound looks. I still didn’t understand the need for the dress. “Jurina is a model. Why would she need a dress?” I asked confused. Mayu chuckled.

“Not for Jurina. For Rena.”

Suddenly an alarm was heard throughout the entire house. “Shit! Someone must know you two are in here. We need to hurry!” Sayaka told the group. I nodded and then inwardly groaned. I would have to go down the tree again. But at least I had Mayu by my side this time.

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kawaiiidolworld Fanfics~ The Origin of Happiness Ch.17 Updated!
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:12 PM »
.....!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2014, 10:07:46 PM »
Hope they can escape

It going to be twin tower couple?

Please update soon

Offline kawaiiidolworld

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2014, 10:48:38 PM »
@Kirozoro Maybe. I might just hint it off, but I am not completely sure yet. I'll try to update soon, but I got a ton of homework so we'll see.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2014, 06:27:59 AM »
The other guard are nothing,they have sayaka

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2014, 09:39:05 AM »
The other guard are nothing,they have sayaka

yeah,they have twin towers !

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So What [Ft. David Kim]